Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

class="at_title"K-Pop Playlist: Rain's Return To The Stage Is A Cause For Celebration

By Adrienne Stanley | November 23, 2013

1477983_700114516673609_341528754_n-jpg.

When Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) took the stage at the 2013 MAMA, he established that he is still one of the leading stars of K-Pop. Having completed his military service, which was marred by some controversy, Rain is ready to make a strong comeback. He is one of the leading figures of the Hallyu Wave, having released five full Korean studio albums, starred in two American films, and acted in the popular Korean drama, Full House. His crossover from music into drama and film set the precedent for K-Pop idols training. With a career that began in 2002, Rain has a legendary musical catalog.

Rain's 2013 MAMA comeback stage.

Rain made his debut in 2002 with the JYP Entertainment album, n001. In support of his debut album, Rain released the singles Bad Guy and Handshake.

Bad Guy

Handshake

In 2003, Rain released his second album which was aptly titled, Rain 2. Rain 2 yielded the singles You Already Knew and How To Avoid The Sun, which was the opening song for Rain's 2013 MAMA comeback stage.

How To Avoid The Sun

It's Raining which was released in 2004, continued Rain's career with JYP Entertainment. J.Y. Park produced It's Raining which became known for its title track and the endearingly sweet ballad, I Do.

It's Raining

I Do

The album Rain's World was released in 2006 and was an album heavy on collaborations. On the album, Rain collaborated with luminaries in Korean hip-hop such as Epik High's Tablo, Tiger JK, and Dynamic Duo. With Rain's World, Rain was able to solidify the identity of a Korean pop idol whose influences were primarily from the R&B genre. Although, many differences remain, Rain has a vocal style which is incredibly similar to J.Y. Park.

I'm Coming

In 2007, Rain departed from JYP Entertainment, to begin his own label, J. Tune Entertainment. Rainism was the fifth studio album from Rain and his first since he left from JYP Entertainment. The album yielded both the title track and Love Story as breakout singles.

Rainism

Love Story

The final release by Rain, prior to his military service, was the 2010 EP Back to the Basic. This was the first EP from the artist which yielded the catchy single Hip Song and Love Song.

Hip Song

At MAMA 2013, it was announced that Rain would be making his much anticipated comeback on January 6th, 2014 with the a teaser photo containing the date and the title Rain Falls Again. Rain is currently signed with Cube DC, which is a subsidiary of Cube Entertainment. From the audience reaction, it is clear that Rain will explode back onto the scene with this release.

Photo Credit:Cube Entertainment

Source:kpopstarz.com

[24-Nov-13][chicagonow]15 photos of Bi Rain at the 2013 MAMA Awards that will blow your mind

Posted by memo-rain on November 24, 2013

tumblr_mwp3bmIFfH1rppjcmo2_250.gif

If you only learned one thing from watching the 2013 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards) in Hong Kong this week, it's that RAIN FALLS AGAIN.

Since exiting the military in early July, the world renown singer, actor, and entrepreneur- Bi Rain has been busy back in the studio. One insider said, "He's getting ready for his comeback, and looking for artists to feature [in his album]. There are many artists scheduled to make a comeback in January next year, but Rain's new album will be the first since his discharge [from the military], thus it's become the most anticipated album and the most focused-on by popular music insiders."

But then again, this is no regular comeback. This is the global charting, Ninja Assassin star, US People Magazine top 100 Sexiest People -R A I N.

Need I say more?

Prepare an umbrella for January 6, 2014.

Here are 12 images of Rain from 2013 MAMA performance in Hong Kong. You may scream now....

source : http://www.chicagonow.com/pop-buzz/2013/11/15-photos-of-bi-rain-at-...

tumblr_mwp3bmIFfH1rppjcmo4_250.gif

tumblr_mwp3bmIFfH1rppjcmo1_250.giftumblr_mwp3bmIFfH1rppjcmo2_250-1.gif

tumblr_mwo8m21DRl1rvqxjio1_4001.giftumblr_mwp8qyacxS1qg19blo3_250.giftumblr_mwp8qyacxS1qg19blo4_250.giftumblr_mwoatzQzb41rvv0hyo1_5001.gif

tumblr_mwoqi3BBdT1r4e9cxo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mwoqi3BBdT1r4e9cxo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mwocr6IWXq1rvv0hyo4_250-1.giftumblr_mwocr6IWXq1rvv0hyo1_250-1.gif

tumblr_mwot4dlV081smywfwo2_250.giftumblr_mwp0egJ3IE1r4e9cxo2_r1_400.giftumblr_mwoods2EWf1r4e9cxo1_r1_400.gif

------------------------------------------------

[11-25] Rain picture

Rain picture

Credit huffy.giflikeho333

예전  지훈이와 찍은사진ㅎ  그리운시절이구나ㅎ pic.twitter.com/Nyi1fsjh0B

old.jpg

[11-25] 131124 Rain @ news

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

source http://news.mingpao.com/20131123/maa1_image1.htm  // as tagged

m1%2830%29.jpg

m2%2810%29.jpg

M3%286%29.jpg

M4%284%29.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

[11-24] 13-11-22 Rain & Kimmy Lai 黎曉靈 @ MAMA After Party

13-11-22 Rain @ MAMA After Party

source : http://hk.news.yahoo.com/crayon-pop取消與歌迷演出感可惜-rain兵役後初亮相伸脷放電-223000846.html

2474DB4B5292051017C82B

Comment from Stephe@CloudUSA -

More from the MAMA after-party: 黎曉靈 Kimmy (Li Xiaoling Kimmy) and Rain. As far as I can tell, she is the founder of an international music foundation, is well known in those circles and seems to be a pretty nice person. Among her list of face to face friends: Han YeSeul, PSY, Paris Hilton (she and Paris just went shopping this past week before the MAMAs, and I do believe that is her and Paris in her Weibo icon), American designer Anna Sui, etc. On her Weibo, where she posted this picture, she describes Rain as a real gentleman. I appreciate that. :)S^@@^ [image credit: 黎曉靈 Kimmy @weibo / 星島日報 (Sing Tao Daily newspaper).]

lixiaolingkimmyweiborain2013mama_cusa.jp

[11-25] [7 Fancams]131122 Rain @ MAMA in HK

Credit: 迷你猫熙 minicat

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM5MDYyODY4.html

================
Credit: Carol Tang // 微博@惠Sum FB:Carol Sum

Part 01

Part 02

====================
Credit: enenip

==================
Credit: namu28

================
Credit: AngelYAN0319

====================
Credit: janice wong

--------------------------------------------

More from Scorpiola -

[Fancam]131122 Rain @ Kansai Int'l Airport(Kanku) Departure

Nov. 25, 2013

Credit:  miwapi // rainloverpi0418 @ youtube

----------------------------------------

[Fancam]131122 Rain @ Hnog Kong Airport Departure
2013-11-25

Credit: shirleyching2008

anjjo said:

[11-24] 13-11-22 Rain & Kimmy Lai 黎曉靈 @ MAMA After Party

13-11-22 Rain @ MAMA After Party

source : http://hk.news.yahoo.com/crayon-pop取消與歌迷演出感可惜-rain兵役後初亮相伸脷放電-223000846.html

Comment from Stephe@CloudUSA -

More from the MAMA after-party: 黎曉靈 Kimmy (Li Xiaoling Kimmy) and Rain. As far as I can tell, she is the founder of an international music foundation, is well known in those circles and seems to be a pretty nice person. Among her list of face to face friends: Han YeSeul, PSY, Paris Hilton (she and Paris just went shopping this past week before the MAMAs, and I do believe that is her and Paris in her Weibo icon), American designer Anna Sui, etc. On her Weibo, where she posted this picture, she describes Rain as a real gentleman. I appreciate that. :)S^@@^ [image credit: 黎曉靈 Kimmy @weibo / 星島日報 (Sing Tao Daily newspaper).]

MAMA: gala of int'l stars

05-01%28107%29.jpg

The 2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) takes place at the Asia-World Expo Arena in Hong Kong on Friday night. / Korea Times

K-pop artists sweep Asian music awards

By Chung Ah-young

The 2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) wowed some 11,000 spectators packing the Asia- World Expo Arena in Hong Kong on Friday night, proving the K-pop craze is in motion.

For this year, G-Dragon from K-pop boy band Big Bang picked up four awards, including Nissan Juke Best Music Video, Best Dance Performance (Male Solo), Best Male Artist and BC UnionPay Artist of the Year. The rising group EXO also grabbed the BC UnionPay Album of the Year for “XOXO.” Veteran singer Cho Yong-pil was awarded with the BC UnionPay Song of the Year for “Bounce.”

Under the slogan of “Music Makes One,” MAMA brought different cultures and languages to promote Asian music to the world. Millions of K-pop fans watched the MAMA awards, a venue for K-pop stars and other international celebrities to come together. It was broadcast in 94 countries around the world.

05-02%28105%29.jpg

Stevie Wonder, center, sings with Korean singer Hyolyn, right, and Hong Kong’s Cantopop star Aaron Kwok on “I Just Called to Say I Love You” at MAMA in Hong Kong on Friday. / Korea Times

World superstars like Paris Hilton, YouTube sensation Ylvis and the legendary musician Stevie Wonder made special appearances on the show. They performed in cross-over collaborations ― Wonder and Hoylyn, Aaron Kowk; Ylvis and Crayon Pop; 2NE1’s CL and Icona Pop, for example.

Among others, Wonder gave an impressive remark to musicians and audience attending the show, saying “The most important songs that have moved the world forward have been songs about love and about unity. If we all can come together... we can make a world of difference.”

The American music legend won the “music makes one ambassador award” from Big Bang during the show. “I never imagined I would travel outside of the U.S. and to think that we are here today ... I feel blessed to be part of the music family and I’m so very happy to receive this wonderful honor,” he said.

05-03%2881%29.jpg

G-Dragon from boy band Big Bang performs at MAMA in Hong Kong, Friday. He won four awards — Nissan Juke Best Music Video, Best Dance Performance (Male Solo), Best Male Artist and BC UnionPay Artist of the Year. / Korea Times

Wonder performed with Korean singer Hyolyn and Hong Kong’s Cantopop star Aaron Kwok on “I Just Called to Say I Love You” before singing “Lately,” “Isn’t She Lovely” and “Superstition.”

Socialite Hilton presented the award to Big Bang’s G-Dragon, who won the Best Male Artist and Best Male Solo Dance Performance. G-Dragon became undoubtedly the hero of the night. Hilton also gave a performance as her latest incarnation of a DJ.

Norwegian musical comedy duo Ylvis hit the stage with K-pop girl quintet Crayon Pop to perform the band’s signature song and dance. Ylvis became an international sensation with the video “The Fox (What Does The Fox Say)” which has garnered 238 million YouTube hits since its release in September. Ylvis, who sported fox outfits, won the International Favorite Artist Award, and then wore helmets and followed the choreography of the Korean group’s hit song “Bar Bar Bar.” The song also received 11 million YouTube hits, becoming a nationwide sensation. Crayon Pop grabbed the Best New Female Artist prize.

Among its splendid performers, Rain made a surprise appearance to the ceremony after finishing concerts in Osaka on Nov. 21 as part of the Japan tour. He sang “How to Avoid the Sun” and “Rainism,” which was the first official performance after completing his military duty in July.

However, there are still questions regarding its stated aim of bringing “Asian music” to the world given the dominance of K-pop singers rather than expanding to include musicians from other countries. Major J-pop musicians didn’t take part in the show while singers from Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand just conveyed video messages.

First launched in 2009 under the slogan “Asian Wave,” this year’s event marked its fifth anniversary.

thkim@koreatimes.co.kr

13-11-25 Rain Zepp Tour in Tokyo

Credit : @nori0335//ratoka

1%28303%29.jpg

2%28206%29.jpg

3%28188%29.jpg

4%28166%29.jpg

5%28150%29.jpg

6(141).jpg

-----------------------------------------------

itemprop="name"What's your style? Find the perfect man with this K-guy style guide

by KrisE

on Mon, Nov 25, 2013

Do you have a specific guy you usually find yourself attracted to? Maybe you’re super picky and look for a combination of qualities and physical features, or maybe you have no standards whatsoever and just go with whoever gives off the best “vibes.” I thought it would be totally cool to create a guide of styles based on Korean actors and idols that you can use when describing the type of guy you dig, so that the next time someone is curious you can let them know with no problem!

+1

The other night I was at this bar in Korea Town (YES! It was the same night of the INFINITE concert and the same bar where I got trapped in the bathroom stall which you can read all about here)

face_gif_1.gif   +1
Anyway, while I was there this oppa from Seoul was all like “sooo whats your style?” and I was all like “ummm my style is Lee Jong Suk.” Outside of our K-World, “style” actually refers to “type” so whenever someone is like “oh what’s your guy/girl style” they’re asking you your type. Now for me personally, whenever I'm chatting with a Korean person from Korea about my style, I find it easier to just name an idol or actor who embodies the qualities and attributes I find attractive, jusssttt in case we're having slight communication issues as far as not really understanding a phrase or word in English. For example, you can say something like, "I like a cute style like Kang Min Hyuk," or you can be really specific like "I like a cute style like Kang Min Hyuk, but eyes like Yoon Si Yoon, and a body like Rain."

Now get scrolling and choose your style!

skipped.     .     .    .     .

skipped.     .     .    .     .

10. Gym Rat Style

Rain and Taecyeon represent all the guys who make fitness a major part of their life. They have chocolate abs, great back lines and amazing arms. Their faces may not be absolutely to die for by industry standards (or your standards), but who's really looking at it anyway when they've got bodies like that!? This is your style if a great body trumps the rest!

Body.jpg

skipped  . .  .  . . . . . .

Pls. read more @http://www.dramafever.com/news/whats-youre-style-find-the-perfect-man-with-this-k-guy-style-guide-/

131125 Rain Zepp Tour picture

Credit : da1123 weibo //  Nami Igarashi FB)//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr 

17%2864%29.jpg

18%2859%29.jpg

7%28133%29.jpg

8%28128%29.jpg

9%28117%29.jpg

10%28115%29.jpg

11%28130%29.jpg

13%2893%29.jpg

14%2894%29.jpg

15%2876%29.jpg

16(73).jpg

-------------------------------------------------

[25-Nov-13][CNTV]South Korean stars shine at MAMA

Posted by memo-rain on November 25, 2013

http://english.cntv.cn/program/cultureexpress/20131124/103384.shtml

http://english.cntv.cn/program/cultureexpress/20131124/103384.shtml

The biggest names in South Korean pop music have battled it out for top honors at the 15th annual Mnet Asian Music Awards on Friday. G-Dragon has won the artist of the year award and EXO has won for album of the year.

Apart from the awards themselves, the 4 hour ceremony is packed with high energy performances. They include not only Asian acts, but also Stevie Wonder and this year’s youtube break-out act Ylvis.

Stevie Wonder is the recipient of this year’s Music Makes One Award. He sings with Hong Kong A-lister Aaron Kwok and Hyo Lyn from Korean girl-band SISTAR.

Norwegian pop duo Ylvis receives the award for International Favorite Artist.

South Korean girl band Crayon Pop takes home the Best New Female Artist Award. Together they deliver an entertaining performance of their hit Bar Bar Bar.

One of the highlights of the show is the appareance of South Korean pop sensation Rain. Wearing a hot pink blazer and black pants, he performs How to Avoid the Sun before showing off with the dance hit Hip Song.

Socialite Paris Hilton presents the award for Best Male Artist to G Dragon.

G Dragon, South Korean Pop Star, said, "Thank you so much. You’ve given me so many awards today. I was very happy to deliver a variety of performances for you. I’ll work harder to perform even better in the future."

Riding high on a successful solo career, G Dragon also takes home the Artist of the Year, Best Dance Performance, and Best Music Video awards. The star performs solo before being joined by his band members on stage. At the presser after the show he says it was the group performance that made him nervous.

"It’s been a while since all the Big Bang members performed together, so we were very worried at first. Thankfully, I’m happy that we were able to enjoy ourselves and perform well. I am so moved by all the attention from fans all over the world." G Dragon said.

cctv.jpg

Boyband EXO beats tough competition to nab Album of the Year with their hit-album XOXO. The leader of the group, Suho, thanks the fans on behalf of the band.

Sohu, Member of EXO, South Korean Pop Star, said, "Thank you for liking our new interpretation of the songs ’Wolf’ and ’Growl’ at this year’s MAMA. We were not competely satisfied with our performance. We will try our best to perform it perfectly it next time."

This is not the first time that the MAMA awards show has been held outside of South Korea. In previous years it has been hosted in Macao and Singapore. The show was broadcast to 94 countries and regions with an estimated 2.4 billion viewers globally.

SOURCE : http://english.cntv.cn/program/cultureexpress/20131125/101909.shtml

[25-Nov-13][comingsoon] John Cusack and Five More Join The Prince

Posted by memo-rain on November 26, 2013

d.jpg

The cast for director Brian A. Miller's The Prince has been announced today with Deadline reporting that John Cusack, Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Gia Mantegna, Jason Patric, Johnathon Schaech and pop-star-turned-actor Rain are set to star opposite Bruce Willis in upcoming thriller.

The film centers on a family man (Patric) whose secret past is that of a high-level Las Vegas mob enforcer. When his daughter goes missing, he's forced to return to Sin City to find her.

Cusack will play the protagonist's best friend with Schaech playing a drug dealer who goes by the nickname "The Pharmacist." The previously-announced Willis is taking a rare turn as a villain named Omar.

The Prince is set up at Emmett/Furla/Oasis with Union Investment Partners financing. Randall Emmett, George Furla, Adam Goldworm, Ho-Sung Pak, Fred Song, and Tim Sullivan will produce with Barry Brooker, Brandon Grimes, Choi Pyeung-ho, Jeff Rice, Kim Young-don and Stan Wertlieb executive producing.

(Photo Credit: Andres Otero / Brian To / Kim Hee-Chul / FayesVision / WENN.com)
Source: Deadline
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=111805

----------------------------------------------

[26-Nov-13][enewsworld]Rain to Film ‘The Prince’ with Bruce Willis, John Cusack, and More

a4.jpg?width=750

Rain is back and ready to jump into Hollywood again, as he′s been cast in an upcoming film with huge stars.

On November 26, Cube DC confirmed that Rain will be acting in Emmett/Furla/Oasis Films′ upcoming movie The Prince, starring Bruce Willis, John Cusack, Jason Patric, Curtis James Jackson III (50 Cent) and more.

The film will be directed by writer, director, and actor Brian A. Miller and is a story about a kidnapping and revenge. Rain’s role in the movie has yet to be announced.

Rain will begin filming at the end of November or early December.

Meanwhile, Rain will be releasing a new album in early 2014.

Photo Credit: Cube DC
source : enewsworld

Rain, cast by Hollywood movie 'The Prince'... Performs with Bruce Willis

2013/11/26(Tue)

7846_1.jpg Rain, cast by Hollywood movie 'The Prince'... Performs with Bruce Willis
The singer and actor Rain confirmed to make appearance on the third Hollywood movie. In Brian Miller director's movie 'The Prince', he gets to perform with Bruce Willis, John Cusac, 50 cents, etc.

On 26th, Rain's management company Cube DC official notified that "it is true that Rain makes appearance on 'The Prince'. The main character casting has all be confirmed, and crank-in will be held in USA on coming December" In 'The Prince', Rain performs as Bruce Willis's close advisor.

The movie describes the story of the retired killer of Las Vegas gangster group struggling to find his kidnapped daughter. The used-to-be killer who had had his daughter kidnapped by the past enemies is performed by Jason Patrick, and the villain who tries to revenge to him is performed by Bruce Willis. Besides them, John Cusac and 50 cent, and other competitive actors make appearances.

Rain is now proceeding Jeff tour in Japan. From coming December, he will be having active career going back and forth among USA, Japan and Korea. On coming January, he will notify his come-back on coming January, so it is expected he will have tight schedule.

Source:innolife.com

---------------------------------------------

class="at_title"Rain Lands Role in Upcoming Bruce Willis Flick 'The Prince'

By Annie | November 26, 2013

Rain (Photo : kpopstarz)

Rain is heading back to Hollywood!

It is sure to be a busy winter for Rain. Not only does he have a new album coming out in January, but next month the singer-actor will be traveling across the Pacific to the US to begin filming for his new film The Prince.

The film's producers confirmed on November 26 that the popular South Korean star has been cast in the upcoming American action-thriller The Prince and will play opposite top action star Bruce Willis.

The movie's all-star cast also includes Jason Partic, John Cusak and rapper-actor Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson and is being directed by Brian A. Miller.

The Prince is about a former mob enforcer living his life as a seemingly normal family man before he finds himself traveling across the country to his old Las Vegas stomping grounds to look for his missing daughter.

Patric plays the film's protagonist and Willis will be in rare form as the villain of the highly anticipated flick. Rain will reportedly play the role of Mark, a friend of Willis's character, Omar.

The film is being produced and financed by Emmett/Furla/Oasis (EFO) Films in conjunction with South Korea-based company Union Investment Partners and has a reported budget of $10 million.

Shooting is set to kick off next week in Mobile, Alabama and has an expected release date of late 2014.

Source:.kpopstarz.

More News on Rain's Hollywood movie -

[26-Nov-13][kofan News]Rain to make an appearance in Bruce Willis movie ‘Prince

ko.png

It has been reported that singer/actor Rain will make an appearance in hollywood movie ‘The Prince’.

The director of movie ‘Rising Sun’ Brian Miller recommended Rain for a part in his new movie.

‘The Prince’ is a movie about Las Vegas gangs and their conflicts with each other. It is an action packed, star studded movie with Bruce Willis leading the super star line up.

Rain has been very busy lately with his Mnet Asian Music Awards performance and trying to get back into the music scene after just having been discharged from the Korean military.

It is estimated that Rain will be much more active as a singer in 2014.

source : http://www.kofan.com/?p=29687

------------------------------------------------

[26-Nov-13][enkr.blouinartinfo]Rain Returns to Hollywood Opposite Bruce Willis in “The Prince

rain.jpg

South Korean pop singer/actor Rain will return to Hollywood via the action thriller “The Prince,” co-starring Bruce Willis and John Cusack.

“The Prince” is being directed by Brian A. Miller and is about a retired mob enforcer that must travel across the country to find his missing daughter. Other cast members include Jason Patric, Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, and Jonathon Schaech.

Filming will begin in December in Alabama. Korea-based Union Investment Partners is co-producing and co-financing the project, which is the $10 million range.

Rain made his U.S. film debut in the Wachowskis’ “Speed Racer” and went on to play the lead in “Ninja Assassins.” He became popular in Asian countries through TV drama roles such as “Full House” and has given international concert tours.

The 31-year-old was recently discharged from the compulsory military service for Korean men and performed at the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) last week. He plans to release a new studio album in January 2014. -

source : http://enkr.blouinartinfo.com/news/story/989298/rain-returns-to-hol...

[26-Nov-13][ph.omg.yahoo]Rain to star in Hollywood movie ‘The Prince’

a4.jpg?width=750

Rain is set to star in another Hollywood movie called ‘The Prince’.

Cube DC revealed today, “Rain will be starring in Emmett/Furla/Oasis Films’ upcoming movie ‘The Prince’, and will also star Bruce Willis, John Cusack, 50 Cent, and others. The movie will be directed by Brian A. Milller.”

Rain is cast as Mark who is the calm and brave friend of Omar (Bruce Willis). Filming is tentatively scheduled to begin in end November or early December.

Following his discharge from the army, Rain had received numerous offers but he decided on the movie ‘The Prince’ eventually. Rain had appeared in dramas like ‘Full House’, ‘A Love to Kill’, ‘The Fugitive: Plan B’, as well as movies like ‘Ninja Assassin’ and ‘I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK’, and won recognition for his acting.

Rain was recently seen on the stage of the ‘2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards’ on November 22nd where he put on a great show, and also revealed of his plans to release his new album on January 6th of next year. Rain is currently on his ‘2013 Rain Zepp Tour - Story of Rain’ in 4 major Japanese cities. He will fly off to America to film ‘The Prince’ once dates are confirmed.

By: Kang Da Ryung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com
source http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/rain-to-star-in-hollywood-movie-the-pr...

[iMDb] The Prince (2014) Cast (Rain --> Mark )

imdb.png

source http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1085492/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

-------------------------------------------------

[26-Nov-13][hollywoodreporter]South Korean Star Rain Joins Bruce Willis, John Cusack in 'The Prince'

theprince_a.jpg

The "Ninja Assassins" actor and singer will appear in Brian A. Miller's upcoming action thriller, whose cast also includes Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson and Jason Patric.

SEOUL — South Korean pop singer/actor Rain will star opposite Bruce Willis in Brian A. Miller's upcoming action thriller The Prince.

The 31-year-old, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, joins other cast members Jason Patric, John Cusack, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson and Jonathon Schaech, his local agency Cube DC said Tuesday.

Production is slated to begin after Thanksgiving in Alabama.

Randall Emmett, George Furla, Adam Goldwormm, Pak Ho-Sung, and Fred Song are producing the film. Korea-based Union Investment Partners is also producing and financing the project, which is budgeted in the $10 million range.

Rain made his Hollywood debut in the Wachowski Bros.' Speed Racer and went on to play the lead in Ninja Assassins, also directed by the siblings.

The Miller film marks his first project since being discharged from mandatory military service in Korea in July.

As a singer, Rain recently performed at the Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hong Kong and will be releasing a new album in January.

source : http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/south-korean-star-rain-joins-...

[11-26] 131122 Rain with Dancers @ 2013 MAMA

131122 Rain with Dancers @ 2013 MAMA

Credit : 晓晓睧蛋 weiboweibo//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

m1%2831%29.jpg

m2%2811%29.jpg

m3%288%29.jpg

m5%283%29.jpg

m4(5).jpg

---------------------------------------------------

class="content-title"Rain Is Going Back to Hollywood with Bruce Willis and John Cusack

Nov. 26, 2013

Screen-Shot-2013-11-26-at-7.13.20-AM.png

On November 26, Cube DC revealed that Rain would be starring in the EFO film “The Prince,” alongside Bruce Willis and John Cusack.

“The Prince” is an action thriller movie directed by Brian A. Miller about a retired mob enforcer who goes to save his daughter in college who has been kidnapped.

The filming will begin anytime near the end of November to the beginning of December. In the midst of countless offers for movies and dramas, Rain chose “The Prince” as his comeback film, and already his return to the big screen has a great presence.

Ninja Assassin,” the 2009 film directed by James McTeigue and produced by the Wachowski Brothers, was one of Rain’s first Hollywood movies, after the Wachowski Brothers’ “Speed Racer,” and since then the singer has participated in various character roles in various genres.

Rain will also be releasing his comeback album on January 6. Currently the singer is doing a tour in Japan, doing ten concerts in four cities, and will be flying out to the United States in December to start filming “The Prince.” Looks like we’ll be seeing a lot of Rain this coming year!

Source:soompi

--------------------------------------------------

[11-27] [sBS]13-11-27 Morning Wide_Rain to Film ‘The Prince’

[sBS]13-11-27 Morning Wide_Rain to Film ‘The Prince’ with Bruce Willis

Credit : ratoka

http://www.dailymotion.com/video ... h-bruce-willis_news

[11-27] [MBC]13-11-27 News Today_Rain to Film ‘The Prince’

[MBC]13-11-27 News Today_Rain to Film ‘The Prince’ with Bruce Willis

Credit : ratoka

http://www.dailymotion.com/video ... e-with-bruce-w_news