Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest YunRa1430270238

Nancyzak said: YunRa, I absolutely agree with you and share your sentiment. There are also some small minded fans who bashed or sneered at Rain over another broken ship. Some comments can be so uncalled for. I can't count myself a fan of Rain, but I respect him and Kim Tae Hee as human beings and famous artists who are sharing love now and their decision in dating each other. I just happen to adore this beautiful couple and decide to share my support.

anjjo said:Another version -

class="post-title"Kim Tae Woo Told Rain He’d Dated Kim Tae Hee Too

on April 11, 2013

During MCB Golden Fishery: Radio Star, which aired on April 10th, Kim Tae Woo appeared on the show as a guest, revealing that he once had joked around with Rain about being in a relationship with Kim Tae Hee. When Kim Tae Woo admitted to having a close relationship with the singer, the MCs asked, “We heard that you lied that you were in a relationship with Kim Tae Hee during your military years so you can get closer to Rain. Don’t you feel sorry?”

Kim Tae Woo then replied, “I think Rain is amazing for making that statement a reality (for himself).”

What kind of white lies did you tell your friends to get closer to them?

(Source: http://www.news.nate.com)//dramafever.com

Attention!!! My RAIN Event
DATE : 2013.04.12

by huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

Event Name - Attention!!! My RAIN

This is an event for fans to imitate Rain's stage, or his singing, or his dancing, make videos and upload them to YouTube.  The prizes will be Rain’s albums or items related to Rain.  The event is organized to show that world fans are waiting for Rain's precious return and to start his second chapter in life^^  Hope many overseas fans will participate!

1.    Entry Content:
-     Performing Rain’s dance and song UCC
-     Performing Rain’s dance UCC
-     Performing Rain’s song UCC

2.     Participants Qualification:  Rain’s overseas fans (Korean fans excluded)

3.     Language: All languages including Korean language

4.     Time:  1 May 2013 – 31 May 2013

5.     Entry Method:  Please send email to the following email address providing your country, name, email address, YouTube address, date video made: therainfen@naver.com

Video upload address: http://www.youtube.com, http://www.youtube.com/user/rainyent
(Please upload to BOTH addresses^^)

6.     Prizes

1st Prize
1prize.png

1)   Signed Rainism Recollection CD: 1
2)   Rainism CD: 6
3)   Rain’s World CD: 1
4)   2011 Rain Charity Live Concert in Japan photo album: 1
5)   2012 diary: 6
6)   R2B mouse pad: 6
7)   R2B wet tissue: 6
8)   R2B folding fan: 6
9)   Mentholatum (cosmetics): Rain’s CF: 2
10) 6to5 towel + little doll set
11) Back to the Basic CD: 6
12) Cellphone cleaner: 6

2nd Prize
2prize.png

1)   Signed Back to the Basic CD: 1
3)   2012 diary: 6
4)   Rain Carrick doll: 2 (key ring)
5)   Mentholatum (cosmetics): Rain’s CF: 2+1
8)   Back to the Basic CD: 6
9)   Cellphone cleaner: 6

3rd Prize
3prize.png

3)   Rainy Day VCD: 2
4)   Rain Carrick doll: 2
5)   2011 Rain Charity Live Concert in Japan photo album: 1
6)   Mentholatum (cosmetics): Rain’s CF: 1
7)   R2B mouse pad: 6
8)   R2B wet tissue: 6
9)   6to5 cap: 1
10) Back to the Basic CD: 6
11) Cellphone cleaner: 6

4th Prize
4prize.png   

1)   Rainism CD: 6
2)   Rain Carrick doll: 1
3)   Book coaster calendar: 1
5)   Mentholatum (cosmetics): Rain’s CF: 2
6)   R2B folding fan: 2
7)   6to5 cap: 1
8)   R2B file: 6
9)   R2B wet tissue: 6
10) R2B mouse pad: 6
11) 6to5 diary: 1
12) Back to the Basic CD: 6

5th Prize
5prize.png

2)   R2B wet tissue: 6
3)   R2B mouse pad: 6
4)   R2B folding fan: 1
5)   R2B file: 6
6)   Book coaster calendar: 1
8)   Rain carrick doll: 1
9)   Back to the Basic CD: 6

6th Prize
6prize.png

1)   R2B mouse pad: 6
2)   R2B folding fan: 1
3)   R2B wet tissue: 4
4)    Rain carrick doll: 1
5)   Rainism CD: 6
6)   6to5 cap: 1
7)   Back to the Basic CD: 6

7th Prize
7prize.png

2)   Back to the Basic CD: 6

7.     Selection Method:  We will select the winners based on the number of hits of the video as well as recommendation by our experts.

8.     Prize announcement date:  We will announce winners of the event on 10 June, 2013.

This event is organized by BESIDE, a group of dedicated Clouds.  Hope many fans can show their talents and win fabulous prizes.

c0047605_640699.jpg

anjjo said: Attention!!! My RAIN Event
DATE : 2013.04.12

by huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

Event Name - Attention!!! My RAIN

This is an event for fans to imitate Rain's stage, or his singing, or his dancing, make videos and upload them to YouTube.  The prizes will be Rain’s albums or items related to Rain.  The event is organized to show that world fans are waiting for Rain's precious return and to start his second chapter in life^^  Hope many overseas fans will participate!

1.    Entry Content:
-     Performing Rain’s dance and song UCC
-     Performing Rain’s dance UCC
-     Performing Rain’s song UCC

2.     Participants Qualification:  Rain’s overseas fans (Korean fans excluded)

3.     Language: All languages including Korean language

4.     Time:  1 May 2013 – 31 May 2013

5.     Entry Method:  Please send email to the following email address providing your country, name, email address, YouTube address, date video made: therainfen@naver.com

Video upload address: http://www.youtube.com, http://www.youtube.com/user/rainyent
(Please upload to BOTH addresses^^)

6.     Prizes

1st Prize

1)   Signed Rainism Recollection CD: 1
3)   Rain’s World CD: 1
5)   2012 diary: 6
8)   R2B folding fan: 6
9)   Mentholatum (cosmetics): Rain’s CF: 2
10) 6to5 towel + little doll set
11) Back to the Basic CD: 6
12) Cellphone cleaner: 6

2nd Prize

3)   2012 diary: 6
4)   Rain Carrick doll: 2 (key ring)
5)   Mentholatum (cosmetics): Rain’s CF: 2+1
8)   Back to the Basic CD: 6
9)   Cellphone cleaner: 6

3rd Prize

3)   Rainy Day VCD: 2
4)   Rain Carrick doll: 2
5)   2011 Rain Charity Live Concert in Japan photo album: 1
6)   Mentholatum (cosmetics): Rain’s CF: 1
7)   R2B mouse pad: 6
8)   R2B wet tissue: 6
9)   6to5 cap: 1
10) Back to the Basic CD: 6
11) Cellphone cleaner: 6

4th Prize  

2)   Rain Carrick doll: 1
3)   Book coaster calendar: 1
5)   Mentholatum (cosmetics): Rain’s CF: 2
6)   R2B folding fan: 2
8)   R2B file: 6
9)   R2B wet tissue: 6
10) R2B mouse pad: 6
11) 6to5 diary: 1
12) Back to the Basic CD: 6

5th Prize

2)   R2B wet tissue: 6
4)   R2B folding fan: 1
5)   R2B file: 6
6)   Book coaster calendar: 1
8)   Rain carrick doll: 1
9)   Back to the Basic CD: 6

6th Prize

1)   R2B mouse pad: 6
2)   R2B folding fan: 1
3)   R2B wet tissue: 4
4)    Rain carrick doll: 1
5)   Rainism CD: 6
6)   6to5 cap: 1
7)   Back to the Basic CD: 6

7th Prize

2)   Back to the Basic CD: 6

7.     Selection Method:  We will select the winners based on the number of hits of the video as well as recommendation by our experts.

8.     Prize announcement date:  We will announce winners of the event on 10 June, 2013.

This event is organized by BESIDE, a group of dedicated Clouds.  Hope many fans can show their talents and win fabulous prizes.

K-Poppin' Into Film : A Rising Trend?

fullsizephoto238564-1024x682.jpg

Film is a reflection of the culture that produces it and recently, there appears to be a trend surrounding K-pop idols and the Korean movie industry. More idols are being tapped by directors, both commercial and indie to star in their films, but is this emerging trend really a good thing?

According to Rex Baylon, writer for Modern Korean Cinema, the answer to that is-not necessarily.  While this trend seems inevitable given the rising influence of K-pop and its stars, he argues that these stars don’t always have the acting chops that many previous stars had when they were tapped for roles. Why? Put simply, they don’t have the background in theater and screen that many previous crops had. Instead of spending several years tarrying in supporting roles and building their acting skills, K-pop idols are being given bigger and more recognizable roles right out of the gate.

He makes a good point when he states, “[a]lso, due to those earlier actors having worked for so long in the industry, they were far more mature in age and also boasted more unique physical characteristics. The new crop of stars eschew this and though all of them are attractive, a cinephile would be hard-pressed to tell one pretty boy from the next.”

I find it interesting that he makes a point to zero in on, what is to him, a loss in the variety of looks in films. It brings to mind the discussion of plastic surgery in idols that we had here and here. Obviously, there are numerous elements at work in the decision making of who gets what roles but it is in no small part that these idols are filling a growing need that filmmakers are wanting to cash in on.

Films are generally a very visual media, in which the stories told are meant to visually satisfy the viewers, to allow them to set aside their immediate troubles and become voyeurs for a fragment of their day. Where else do you willingly go into a closed room and sit for a couple of hours in the dark with strangers? It’s a shared experience that is unique to our modern time.

Do I sound like a purist? I am. Films hold a special place in my heart and while I understand the current trend, I’m pessimistic about the motives behind it. I fear that the management companies which these idols work for, are forcing them to take on greater responsibilities, and while it’s certainly not unheard of for an artist to work in multiple fields at once, surely this spreading of their talent weakens their ability to be really good in one specific area. However ultimately, I believe the blame lies with directors who are looking to cash in on large box office tallies, while overlooking the fact that some idols do just need more time to develop their acting skills.

For directors, it’s a win-win situation. What better way to stimulate moviegoers than to bring in their favorite singers and place them into roles that make their fans salivate to see them? Economically speaking, by bringing in the idols with large built-in fan bases, it automatically means more butts in the seat. Recently, there has been a rash of films starring and/or featuring idols: R2B:Return to Base featuring Rain, Code Name: Jackal with Kim JaeJoong, Architecture 101 with Bae Suzy and, coming in 2013, Alumni with T.O.P.

South Korean films have always had to deal with competition from foreign films because of the Motion Picture Law that has controlled both domestic and foreign film theater distribution. This law has changed several times since it was first enacted in the 1960’s, but direct competition from Hollywood fully blossomed in 1986 when it was allowed to distribute directly to theaters, and again in 2006 when the number of days allowed specifically for domestic films diminished from 146 to 73 days.

Given this type of atmosphere, one can understand the reasoning behind the increased use of K-pop stars to strengthen the appeal of domestic films, and it certainly seems to be working. Domestic box office receipts show that Korean moviegoers flocked to Korean films in 2011 by an increase of 22% from the previous year. There was an increase for the first time in five years since the halving of days for domestic screen quota occurred in 2006. Korean films have also seen a rise in domestic exports with an 11% increase in 2011 over 2010 in the buying of overseas rights.

Can this increase of domestic box office revenue be completely attributed to the rise of K-pop idols working in films today? That’s hard to say. There are currently no real statistics to show the affect of idols working in the industry, but given that more are being tapped to work, there is certainly a good indication that they are, at the very least, providing more exposure to the films they work on

Personally, I believe that this trend reflects the increasing popularity of K-pop both domestically and abroad. Distributors are very sensitive to the current market trends and, believe me, they have noted the increase call for K-pop world-wide. They will have also noticed the image these idols have marketed themselves, as and if a market demands a certain actor over another, it will be taken into account. But as a cinephile myself, I worry that if the immediate concern of money over content increases, it will water the product down. In other words, directors will produce films that are not right for the idols to cast them in, and because of the weak product; the idols will suffer most, with losses of product endorsements and future film roles, finally destroying their careers slowly.

What do you think? Have you noticed an increase of idols in films? Do you think this trend is good or bad for both the idols and the film industry? Or do you think making film is ultimately still a business without the need to consider the idols’ suitability in the industry?

Sources: Modern Korean Cinema, Film Business Asia, Film Biz, Film Reference, The South Korean Film Renaissance (Google book) / hellokpop

Photos: KOBIZ, OneKPop, tumblr, Hancinema

anjjo said:

[04-10] 13-04-10 kfn_train tweet

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

[English translation]
by 화니   2013.04.10

Military broadcast 'Consolatory Train' scheduled for April 11th :
Time : 18:30~20:30 //Location : the 2nd Amy Armored Brigade //Guest : TAHIT, First, Jung Yin, RANIA, Kim Kyung-Hyun(the Cross), Kyun Woo, Rain, Untouchable, KCM, and Mighty Mouse//This event will take place in private.

willenette said: anjjo said:

[04-10] 13-04-10 kfn_train tweet

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

[English translation]
by 화니   2013.04.10

Military broadcast 'Consolatory Train' scheduled for April 11th :
Time : 18:30~20:30 //Location : the 2nd Amy Armored Brigade //Guest : TAHIT, First, Jung Yin, RANIA, Kim Kyung-Hyun(the Cross), Kyun Woo, Rain, Untouchable, KCM, and Mighty Mouse//This event will take place in private.

Rain mentioned.   What a beautiful couple they make!  :)>-

class="cb b15"Five Fun Facts About Kim Tae Hee

by Joan MacDonald   Apr 16, 2013

Kim Tae Hee

You probably know that Kim Tae Hee, the star of  "Iris" and "Jang Ok Jung," has been described as one of Korea's-no, one of the world's-most beautiful women. But there are other things you may not know about her.

Here are a few fun facts:

1. Kim Tae Hee is not just beautiful. She's smart. She was a good student, having scored a grade of 100 for three subjects in middle school. In 2005, she graduated from Seoul National University with a degree in fashion design. Still, she doubted her ability to succeed in that field.

"I've always loved drawing and being creative," she said. "While there I enjoyed it very much, but I honestly didn't think I had enough natural talent to pursue a professional career in fashion design."

2. She's also very shy, and as a result did not think she would be successful as an actress.

"I've never thought I could act in front of people because I'm so shy and reserved," said Kim.

She started out doing commercials and gained more confidence. As she began to see how creative acting was, she wanted to learn more about it.

"Even though I never dreamt of ever becoming an actress," she said. "In retrospect I think my childhood dream to be creative has ended up coming true." 

3. The hardest thing she ever did as an actress was walking around with a gun in her hand. Although she was a fan of the American television show, "24," and looked forward to her role as NSS agent Choi Seung Hee in "Iris," the idea of holding a gun and the sound of gunfire her scared her.
The role also demanded a lot of physical activity that left her bruised and aching at night.

4. Although she is currently playing the part of Jang Ok Jung on the drama "Jang Ok Jung," she is not a fan of historical dramas and had never watched an entire saeguk before taking this part. However, reading the script for Jang Ok Jung convinced her she could do it. It's her first drama since "My Princess," which aired two years ago.

5. Although rumors have romantically linked her with several leading men, including her "My Princess" co-star Song Seung Hoon, Kim has described herself as pretty conservative when it comes to dating and marriage.

Earlier this year it was announced that she was seeing Bi Rain and it caused something of a scandal when he took leave of his military service to spend time with her.

At a press conference for Jang Ok Jung, she was asked how the relationship was going and said, "Nothing has changed as we are just getting to know each other."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9132/20130416/five-fun-facts-abou.htm

anjjo said:Hi willenette,  am glad and thankful also that we can still see him in his remaining ads. . . . . . . more than two months and he will be discharged and wish that there are many projects waiting for him with success.   Most of all, a prayer for his safety.   :)

130416 Mentholatum Men April Event+Rain Pic

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

#曼秀雷敦概念店•广州大学 城•4月大放送#本月会员日小曼为各位粉丝推出精选产品第二件半价优惠:肌研极粉嫩BB霜,肌研极润净透卸妆油,肌研敏感肌洁面泡沫,男士活肤紧致精华 素,男士Q10弹力活肤面霜,曼秀雷敦浓润修护润唇膜,新碧水薄防晒隔离霜 。前30名消费的会员更可获赠礼物一份~下课就过来吧!

#曼生活•男士# 你可曾想过火山爆发的能量,可带来的强劲洁净力?最新洁面成分火山复合因子,三十多种微量元素和矿物质,高效控油,深层洁净,快速清洁顽固的黑头,恢复男人自然的清爽魅力。

Guest YunRa1430270238

@willenette Beautiful couple, too true!

In a few months, our longing to see them will be fulfilled. :)

Gosh, it's forever since his military enlistment. I need him to come out soon and wow viewers with his performance: acting or singing.

***Wahhh............this was what I read just a while ago in Nate...............Thanks ratoka for sharing the translation here. So, RAIN returns to the US but this time in a Hanbok - hehehe. This must be DAEBAK! Or is it just that RAIN is the one that's great? I thought all along when I read the 1st part it's a joke................but, I was wrong. I'm happy reading this news, great news indeed! Can't wait! This news made me excited. :))

[17-April-13][단독]가수 비, 군복 벗고 한복 입는다…5월 박 대통령과 미국 行

credit : ratoka

[단독]가수 비, 군복 벗고 한복 입는다…5월 박 대통령과 미국 行

20130417_1366182240..jpg

군 복무 중인 가수 비가 오바마 미국 대통령 내외를 만난다.

비 등 연예병사 10여명, 배우 황금희 등은 오는 5월7일 미국 백악관에서 한미정상회담을 갖는 박근혜 대통령의 일정과 맞물리는 행사 일환인 한복 패션쇼에 참석한다.

이들은 백악관 인근 극장에서 진행되는 행사 무대에 올라 한국의 아름다움을 전할 예정이다. 이 행사에는 박 대통령, 반기문 UN사무총장, 재계인사들, 버락 오바마 대통령 내외 등이 참석할 계획이다.

17 일 패션 관계자에 따르면 정부는 박 대통령 취임 후 첫 공식 해외 일정이기 때문에 한국의 미를 알리기 위해 여러 모로 다양한 행사를 고민하고 있고, 그 중 한복 패션쇼도 기획한 것으로 전해졌다. 무대에 오를 한복은 한복 디자이너 박창숙 연구가의 작품인 것으로 알려졌다.

한 관계자는 “버락 오바마 대통령과 미셀 오바마 여사에게 한복을 입혀주는 행사도 진행하려는 등 다양한 기획을 하고 있는 것으로 안다”고 전했다.

[매일경제 스타투데이 진현철 기자 jeigun@mk.co.kr]

source : http://news.nate.com/view/20130417n25531

English translation
credit : 화니 

[Rain'll wear Hanbok instead of his uniform. He'll leave for the USA with President 'Park Geun-Hye' in May.]

Singer Rain serving in the army, will meet Obamas.
A summit between South Korea and the USA is going to be held at the White House upcoming May 7th. After the summit, with South Korea's President 'Park Geun-Hye', Mr. and Mrs. Obama, U.N. Secretary-General 'Ban Ki-Moon', industry leaders, etc. in attendance, a traditional Hanbok fashion show will be held at a theater near the White House, and more than 10 PR soldiers including Rain, actress 'Hoang Keum-Hee', etc. will promote the beauty of South Korea to the audience, appearing on the catwalk.

[Apr-17-2013]It is not clear whether Rain attends a Hanbok fashion show.

credit:화니@rain-cloud.co.kr.

Singer Rain will leave for the USA in May as a means of commemorating the 60th Anniversary of the Korean War, but it is not clear whether Rain attends a Hanbok fashion show as part of events to mark the anniversary.

During the phone call with Osen news on the 17th, a military official said, "It is not clear whether Rain attends the Hanbok fashion show as part of events to mark the anniversary."

According to the official, Rain and group Mighty Mouse's member 'Sangchu' will attend 'Festival Arirang for the World Peace' in Washington on May 7th, as part of events to mark the anniversary, and 'Festival Arirang for the World Peace' includes 'Hanbok Fashion Show' and 'Commemoration for the Delegates of 21 Nations of the Korean War to the UN', etc. In particular, Rain is know to attend the fashion show, but the plan has not yet been settled.

Credit to : Osen http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002516384

Brief translation by 화니

osen.jpg

13-04-17 ROK_MND Tweet about Rain

credit:ratoka2rain-cloud.co.kr

rok.png

[English translation] :
화니   2013.04.18

Some newspapers say that 'Rain' will attend a traditional Hanbok fashion show, but this story is not true.
Public information services support soldier 'Rain' (alias Jung Ji-Hoon or Bi) will only compere and bring the 'Festival Arirang for the World Peace' to a close, in part one and two of the event that will be held in the USA on May 8th to commemorate the 60th Anniversary of the Korean War, respectively.

------------------------------------------------------------

Rain to meet President Obama

Apr 18,2013

17195648.jpg

Singer Rain will meet U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama at the White House next month, according to an exclusive local media report.

Rain and other Korean celebrities who are serving their military duty as entertainment soldiers will attend a fashion show for the hanbok, a traditional Korean garment. It is said to be one of the events scheduled during Korean President Park Geun-hye’s first official visit to the U.S.

President Park, Secretary General Ban Ki-moon of the United Nations and other high-level officials are going to attend along with President Obama.

The report says that the hanbok fashion show is one of many events the government is considering to promote the beauty of Korean culture.

One of the officials was quoted as saying that they are planning to have Barack and Michelle Obama try on hanbok at the event.

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

class="post-title"Rain to MC the Korean War 60th Anniversary Ceremony in Washington, DC By Missy on April 17, 2013

rain

Singer Rain is getting ready to make an appearance overseas in celebration for 60th anniversary of the Korean War commencement. Rain, along with ten other celebrities who are currently in the military, will be attending the ceremony, which well be held in Washington on May 7th.

“World Peace Festival Arirang” will be separated into two parts, and Rain will MC the first half as well as the special performer. In the second half, Sang Chu will take over as the MC, and will meet with former soldiers as well as families of deceased soldiers who fought in the war.

This ceremony will be particularly special, as it is held on the same day as the summit meeting between President Park Geun Hye and Barack Obama in the White House.

(Source: http://www.news.nate.com)//dramafever.com

----------------------------------------------------

Rain to attend the 60th Korean American Alliance in America

April 17, 2013

20130417_1366182240..jpg
Article: [Exclusive] Singer Rain to attend the 60th anniversary Korean American Alliance in America on May 7th

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+270, -45] He barely has three months left in his service... I really want the military to get rid of celebrity soldiers. I can't even imagine how frustrated active duty soldiers must feel having to watch them. Is he in the army for vacation or to protect the country? I bet the soldiers in his unit are all pissed with him; Maybe I'm more opinionated on this because I was a soldier myself but they really need to get rid of celebrity soldiers, even if it isn't Rain's fault that he was called into it.

2. [+202, -37] So is the military giving him an American vacation because he's had such difficulty serving as a celebrity soldier all this while? Which crazy and brainless fool was bribed into making this decision?

3. [+202, -46] Why is Rain going? There are tons of famous Koreans better at raising awareness about Korea than Rain, who can't even finish his service properly

4. [+42, -18] Rain, Sangchu, and the 10 other celebrity soldiers... I've seriously lost all words for them. What makes them any different from public service?

5. [+38, -11] He's really living the life, isn't he ㅡㅡ

6. [+17, -8] Well if the military insists on giving us free material to hate on him like this, what can we do but comply ㅋ

In fairness, here are some readers' comments -

eplizo 6 hours ago

he's probably the biggest male solo artist in korea, he's starred as a lead of an american film, and they consider him a "world star"......... why WOULDN'T they send him to America? lol

maldita 5 hours ago

To be fair, out of all celebrities enlisted right now, Rain is the most suitable and most popular one to send. The government has him at their disposal, so obviously they'd grab the chance to show World Star Rain as part of the Armed Forces.

swinter101 6 hours ago

Just wait till he get a movie deal in america, drama/movie in Korea and music album in Korea he will be the KING again.

Oindrila Chaudhury 4 hours ago

sometimes i don't get these netizens... RAIN is one of their biggest celebrity, he's one of the reason for the HALLYU WAVE & he represented Korea many times in U.S... RAIN is among the few asian stars who is well known in Hollywood... he made Korea proud so many times.. & just for 1 mistake they are disssing all his achievements.... didn't they know how much he struggled to get where he is... sometimes these netizens richard simmons me off... seriously enough is enough, leave this guy alone... he's a world star & he'l always be a world star whether u like it or not

Guest 6 hours ago

Rain don't give a richard simmons i think in 3 months he will be back have a come back , wil kill the charts and hate with still be there by netizens

For more, pls. read http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/