Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** I feel so happy that his Dad is always on his side, maybe handling & organize things for him. So sad to know that the last movie he did will be released without him promoting it. I'm sure his Mom is so proud of him. Album? Can he still do it? I will wait patiently until the day of his comeback. So, make the time flies inside, Oppa. I know he has to go, but I wish he won't.....I'm sure he will still maintain his fan base after the 2 years of enlistment. I will surely miss seeing him perform. :sweatingbullets:<_<

Rain on his upcoming enlistment, his mother, and future plans

40565391.2.jpg

Recently, it was announced that Rain would be joining the army on October 11th. The star held a phone interview with Sports DongA to discuss his military enlistment and personal plans.

Check out his Q&A session below:

——

Q. How are you feeling with enlistment ahead of you?

Rain: “Military service is an obligation for all South Korean men. I will be giving it my all during my time in the army”.

-

Q. How will you spend your time before your enlistment?

Rain: “Honestly, there’s a mountain of things I have to do. I don’t think I have enough time to even just organize. First, I need to finish the movie, “Emergency: Close to the Sun“. Although filming is done, there is more work to be done. There’s promotions to be scheduled, but I don’t think there’s much time. I’m also preparing a small album as a present for my fans”.

-

Q. There’s rumors that you will be joining the air force.

Rain: “I’ll be joining the army without any special reasons. I just want a normal military life”.

-

Q. What would you like to do personally?

Rain: “I will go and give my regards to my mother['s grave]“.

-

Q. What are your plans after your service?

Rain: “I’m receiving a number of offers from Hollywood. When I am discharged, I will negotiate with Hollywood-related projects I’ve been pushing off”.

-

Prior to this, Rain wrote through his homepage, “After my debut, I was able to do so many things through everyone’s love, and thanks to everyone, I was able to feel precious sweat and honor, as well as feeling true happiness.” He continued, “To all my fans, thank you for the last 10 years. I will return with a more mature attitude,” and gave his farewell.

Source: Sports Donga via Naver / allkpop

[26-Sep-11][Hancinema]Rain, I will announce when I sign with Richard Gere

ho1.jpg

Singer Rain spoke about the project he is preceding with Richard Gere.

SBS "Good Morning" on the 26th of September showed Rain's concert that was the last before his joining the military.

Rain said, "It's embarrassing to make such a fuss about this when it's not a big deal". With more offers for commercials coming in after news of his admittance, Rain said, "We are just in the process of discussing" about the project with Richard Gear.

He continued, "When there is confirmation, only then I will announce it. I will let you know when I've signed and working in Amercia".

source : hancinema

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5thA3QhDuRk&feature=channel_video_title

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hwang Jeong-eum and Noh Min-woo-I continue as Song Hye-kyo and Rain in "Full House 2"?

| 2011/09/25

photo196908.jpg

Hwang Jeong-eum and Noh Min-woo-I both attempt at Hallyu with "Full House 2".

According to several broadcasting officials, Noh Min-woo-I and Hwang Jeong-eum will take over the roles of Rain and Song Hye-kyo from "Full House" to "Full House 2".

Based on an original by Won Soo-yeon, "Full House" gained great popularity in Korea as well as other countries and was classified as one of the greatest Hallyu dramas.

Bubbly icon Hwang Jeong-eum and handsome star Noh Min-woo-I, will they be able to pull of the "Full House" legend? Could they grow to be lovable Hallyu stars?

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )//HanCinema

*** This is recent................didn't really know that they're that close, what I knew of is that they're just talents under Lotte & that's all. I hope SSH could tell & inform him about military life since he had been there..... :lol:

[09-26] Rain with Song seung hun yesterday

credit:weibo / Ms.Rainsha-rainlegend

withSSH_73b2b1c9tw1dlimtv8dpij.jpg

Hwang Jeong-eum and Noh Min-woo-I continue as Song Hye-kyo and Rain in "Full House 2"?

| 2011/09/25

*quoted image*

Hwang Jeong-eum and Noh Min-woo-I both attempt at Hallyu with "Full House 2".

According to several broadcasting officials, Noh Min-woo-I and Hwang Jeong-eum will take over the roles of Rain and Song Hye-kyo from "Full House" to "Full House 2".

Based on an original by Won Soo-yeon, "Full House" gained great popularity in Korea as well as other countries and was classified as one of the greatest Hallyu dramas.

Bubbly icon Hwang Jeong-eum and handsome star Noh Min-woo-I, will they be able to pull of the "Full House" legend? Could they grow to be lovable Hallyu stars?

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )//HanCinema

anjjo, wondering what would be the story of this Part 2, huh? Although, I expect a different format for this. I hope this will be as HIT as the original. Thanks for sharing this. :lol:

*** This is recent................didn't really know that they're that close, what I knew of is that they're just talents under Lotte & that's all. I hope SSH could tell & inform him about military life since he had been there..... :lol:

*quoted image*

anjjo, wondering what would be the story of this Part 2, huh? Although, I expect a different format for this. I hope this will be as HIT as the original. Thanks for sharing this. :lol:

willenette, I am glad to see Rain with Song seung hun because I want him to be friends with other good Korean actors too, and I hope that there will be added info about that meeting. Here is one more pic - :D

dc2.jpg

About Full House 2, I suppose also that it will not be a sequel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Rain to Join Army on October 11

* [2011-09-26]

Singer and actor Rain (real name Jeong Ji Hoon, 29) will enlist in the military and he will enter a unit located in Uijeongbu on October 11 for his basic military training. Rain revealed on September 23 through his official website, "I will join the army on October 11. I have no idea where I will be placed later, but I have confirmed the date to join the army today. It has already been ten years since I debuted. I was able to do many things for the past ten years thanks to your support and love and I have been very happy while having those glorious moments thanks to you. I feel sorry and embarrassed that I am joining the army too late, but I will put forth my utmost effort while fulfilling my military obligation in the army."

7925_3113_l.jpg

Rain held a concert in Seoul entitled "The Best Show," which was part of his national concert tour, at Olympic Stadium from September 24 to 25. In addition, he will also hold his last free street concert in front of the Apgujeong CGV on October 9 before he joins the army, and the concert will be hosted by Gangnam District Office, for which he has been worked as an honorary ambassador, and sponsored by CJ E&M.

Source:kbs Entertainment News

--------------------------------------------------------------

11-09-26 Rain Vips (The Best Show in Seoul)

source : http://twitpic.com/6qtimd

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

vips%281%29.jpg

willenette, I am glad to see Rain with Song seung hun because I want him to be friends with other good Korean actors too, and I hope that there will be added info about that meeting. Here is one more pic - :D

*quoted image*

About Full House 2, I suppose also that it will not be a sequel.

anjjo, thanks for posting another photo of them with SSH................it's just that SSH is no longer found in the 2nd pic - hehehe. You know, I like SSH, that I cannot deny, he's one of my favorites. He has sexy & HOT bod, too. I hope also they could work together in a drama/movie not only in CF. :lol:

K-pop Fashion Police

I have a confession to make: I like fashion. A lot. I am the sort of person who scours the internet for the latest photos from the new Armani collection or what have you, and nitpicks at what overpaid celebrities wear and do to their hair. One thing that has always disappointed me about K-pop communities is that I don’t see the fashion really being dissected.

People on the fan forums might complain about their bias’s new haircut once in a while, or discuss the few truly heinous style offenses, but that’s about the extent of it. Sure, maybe the latest color that everyone is dying their hair isn’t breaking news, but if it’s an eyesore, it’s worth talking about. After all, isn’t that what being an idol is about? The spectacle of the thing? They have professional stylists at their disposal, and damn if the opportunity to criticize a professional from the comfort of your computer screen isn’t a tempting one. That being said, I’d like to touch on three fashion trends going around that irk me.

(skipped unrelated..............)

Offense #1: The pseudo Lady Gaga

Offense #2: Gynecological skirts

Offense #3: Suit jackets with no shirts underneath

You didn’t think I’d let the men of K-pop get away scot free, did you? Oh no. I have a major nit to pick, and that is the tendency of some of the men to bronze their chests, throw on a cheap, ill-fitting blazer, pile on some tacky bling, and call it a day. I don’t care if you have the chest of Adonis, you look like a sleaze ball pick up artist that hangs around the Jersey Shore crew. This problem is made even worse when the man in question has little muscle definition to begin with. If you have the chest of, say, Rain, you might just slide by, by sheer virtue of the fact that everyone knows you look better with your shirt off anyway. If you’re on the pale, effeminate side? No. A prime offender in my opinion is none other than the much beloved Kim Jaejoong of JYJ. Certain Cassies squealed for joy whenever they saw him do that Mirotic-era look. I, however, cringed. The poor man might have had incredible biceps, but he was so skinny he was practically swimming around in his unbuttoned blazers during live performances. I was left to sigh, and wish he had put on a nice, black button down shirt underneath those suit jackets. It would have been much classier on the whole.

Do you have any of your own K-pop fashion pet peeves? What would you suggest to fix them?

Source : seoulbeats

'Rain' to Enlist in October

2011092600389_0.jpg

K-pop star Jung Ji-hoon, better known by his stage name Rain, will enlist in the Army on Oct. 11.

On his official website, the 29-year-old Friday said, "I have no idea where I'll serve in the Army, but my enlistment date was confirmed this morning."

"It's been nearly 10 years since my debut," he said. "I've been able to do so many things and I've been really happy thanks to my fans' love."

Rain is going to give a free farewell concert in Apgujeong-dong, Seoul on Oct. 9 under the sponsorship of CJ E&M.

englishnews@chosun.com / Sep. 26, 2011 09:11 KST

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/09/26/2011092600465.html

[sep-27-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_Don't forget I am always by you.

_-__normal.JPG

김태우(a.k.a T-SouL)

Tsoul0512 김태우(a.k.a T-SouL)

@

@29rain ㅋㅋㅋ그래동생...니가있어든든하다.글구군대 너무 걱정하지마.근대는 형이 있잖아...홧팅

3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Kekeke..OK, my brother.. I feel safe when you are around with me. And, don't worry too much about your military service...Don't forget I'm your biggest backer in military affairs..Fighting..

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

@Tsoul0512 나 있잖아여 힘들어하지마 ㅎㅎㅎ

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Don't forget I am always by you. Don't be discouraged..hahaha..

_-__normal.JPG

김태우(a.k.a T-SouL)

왠지 내편이 아무도 없다는 생각이들때가있다.글쎄...날 사랑해주는 사람들이 이렇게 많은데...사치라는거 안다.믿고싶다 아니 믿을거다.그들은 영원히 내편이란걸...

5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

There are some days when I, myself, think I am all alone in the world even though there are plenty of people who love me. I know this is an illusion as it is something sumptuous. I want to believe that they are on my side. No, I'll believe they are always on my side.

Source : https://twitter.com/#!/29rain https://twitter.com/#!/Tsoul0512

English translation by rain bird.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

VIPS billboards

2011-09-27

credit : http://www.cloud-taiwan.net/by dorothy//vincet57@rain-cloud.co.kr

RIMG6200.jpg

RIMG6201.jpg

[09-27] Fancam - 110926 Rain Waving his hand to the fans and taking picture

credit : DC // ratoka @ YT

My link

[sep-27-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_Don't forget I am always by you.

*quoted image*

김태우(a.k.a T-SouL)

@

Kekeke..OK, my brother.. I feel safe when you are around with me. And, don't worry too much about your military service...Don't forget I'm your biggest backer in military affairs..Fighting..

*quoted image*

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

*quoted image*

김태우(a.k.a T-SouL)

왠지 내편이 아무도 없다는 생각이들때가있다.글쎄...날 사랑해주는 사람들이 이렇게 많은데...사치라는거 안다.믿고싶다 아니 믿을거다.그들은 영원히 내편이란걸...

There are some days when I, myself, think I am all alone in the world even though there are plenty of people who love me. I know this is an illusion as it is something sumptuous. I want to believe that they are on my side. No, I'll believe they are always on my side.

anjjo, aww ...that’s so sweet of him. He has such a warm heart. What a sweetheart! :lol:

11-09-27 Rain Emergency: Close to the Sun picture

source : nate//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for posting these new captures. Can’t wait to see for all the camaraderie that the cast have! I find these stills so giddy adorable. I hope we could get to see more photos. Can’t wait to see how RAIN’s act in this movie. :sweatingbullets:

Finally, Rain will join military next month

218.jpg

The date of Rain’s departure for mandatory military service has been the subject of speculation during the last 1 year and finally the megastar released information about the day as he posted it ob his website last Friday.

Rain aka Jung Ji Hoon stated that it will be Sunday , October 9. He said that the date of his entry to the Army was fixed although he has have idea where he will be placed later.

But the 29-year-old singer and actor will get basic training for his 22-month-long mandatory military service at a unit in Uijeongbu, 23 kilometers north of Seoul.

And what he did in Rain’s last days before entering army ?

He just held his last concert at Seoul Olympic Park on Saturday and Sunday ( October 24 & 25) as part of his cross-country tour “The Best Show”.

He is now working on a small album as farewell gift for his fans and he will pay respect to his late mother by visiting his mother graveyard. Such a good boy he is !

And his last stint could be an outdoor street performance next to the CGV Theater in Apgujeong-dong on Oct. 9 as respect to his honorary ambassador for Gangnam-gu Office.

Well, it’s been an amazing years for Rain since he debuted 10 years ago. He’s such a personality and he’s considered as the most successful Asian singer and achieved a lot in Hollywood. He surely will be missed.

After he goes to military we still have his latest movie Fight : Close To The Sun which will be released January 2012. And after that, don’t worry, Rain himself said that he got some offers from Hollywood and he plans to re-negotiate the terms once he done with the army on 2013.

2 years isn’t that long !

Credit : Koreatimes, Naver / koreanvibe

Hi willenette, so gorgeous is Rain in his latest pic, I am swooning. :wub::lol: Lately, we have been worried that he had few commercials due to his forthcoming MS, but now it seems that advertisers had been making him busy to be their endorser at the last minute. Of course, we are not complaining, we are so happy for him. Rain never lost his touch, a real big influence. :D

[sep-28-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_I have so much to do that I can't afford the time.

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

넘 힘들다 할일은 많고 시간은 없고 ... 오늘도 달려야지 열심히 ㅎㅎㅎ 여기는 광고 촬영장입니당 http://twitpic.com/6rh3r6

Favorite Retweet Reply

It's so hard for me to have so much to do that I can't afford the time.

I should work hard again today..hahaha..

This is a set for an advertisement.

t2%288%29.jpg

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27.Sep09.11[pic] BI Rain with JYP members by Ronnie Yang twitter

2011-09-28

49sqr.jpg

대방출 2탄... JYP 초창기 멤버의 집합~ 10년전엔 젊었는데ㅋ... 모두 사랑한다~ http://t.co/N5hAvPAI

by Ronnie Yang twitter

credit:wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr.

Jang Geun Suk reveals a photo of Rain sleeping

2011-09-28

20110927_rain_sleeping.jpg

Actor Jang Geun Suk revealed pictures of Rain sleeping.

On September 27th, Jang Geuk Suk tweeted,

“Puhaha world stars sleep too? What is this, you were just faking it! Faker Rain!!!“

In one of the photos, Rain is seen smiling at the camera while sitting besides a sleeping Jang Geun Suk. In the other photo, Rain is found innocently sleeping.

Netizens commented, “Even so, when it comes to faking, no one can beat Geun Suk-oppa“, “Warm friendship“, and “Rain is so cute”

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk is currently filming for his upcoming drama “Love Rain” alongside SNSD‘s YoonA, while Rain will be enlisting in the army on October 11th.

Source: Star News//allkpop

carling, I always forgot to welcome you in RAIN's thread - I see you also in BYJ's thread. I feel the same way as you do - It's not soon it's just that the news became too fast again mentioning the date............Thanks for sharing your thoughts here.   :D He also has a thread at the other side, his MUSIC thread - I hope we could get to see you there as well.  :D

Thanks for your kind welcome!  Rain introduced me to Korean dramas, movies, and music.   I saw him for the first time in Ninja Assasins and it was love as first sight.   I had actually heard of 'Rain', but still I had no idea he was an amazingly talented singer, dancer, and actor.  I had no idea he was a legend!  

Bi changed my life.  Were it not for him I would know nothing about my darling Bae Yong Joon or the Korean entertainment that I love so much. I tear-up whenever I read about his upcoming enlistment.  Two years without Rain!  I will miss him more than words can say.

Hi willenette, so gorgeous is Rain in his latest pic, I am swooning. :wub::lol: Lately, we have been worried that he had few commercials due to his forthcoming MS, but now it seems that advertisers had been making him busy to be their endorser at the last minute. Of course, we are not complaining, we are so happy for him. Rain never lost his touch, a real big influence. :D

[sep-28-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_I have so much to do that I can't afford the time.

*quoted image*

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

넘 힘들다 할일은 많고 시간은 없고 ... 오늘도 달려야지 열심히 ㅎㅎㅎ 여기는 광고 촬영장입니당 http://twitpic.com/6rh3r6

Favorite Retweet Reply

*quoted image*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011-09-28

*quoted image*

by Ronnie Yang twitter

2011-09-28

*quoted image*

“Puhaha world stars sleep too? What is this, you were just faking it! Faker Rain!!!“

In one of the photos, Rain is seen smiling at the camera while sitting besides a sleeping Jang Geun Suk. In the other photo, Rain is found innocently sleeping.

Netizens commented, “Even so, when it comes to faking, no one can beat Geun Suk-oppa“, “Warm friendship“, and “Rain is so cute”

Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk is currently filming for his upcoming drama “Love Rain” alongside SNSD‘s YoonA, while Rain will be enlisting in the army on October 11th.

Hi anjjo, oh, you like this recent photo, huh? I'm happy that we see the new one today - hehehe. We have to start getting enough of him because when he's in the army we could seldom get this.....I do agree with what you said - so happy that he's busy doing many CFs despite of his upcoming enlistment............Aish..............right, so many things to do but little time............I'm curious & excited what's this new ad..............Is this a new endorsement or a renewal contract..... this I want to know. Thanks for posting his photo with the JYP members although I'm not familiar with them. About this picture where he's sleeping, JGS is always on to something but do you think he was really sleeping or just faking it......... But these selca pictures are very cool. And they were hanging out together again. Wondering where were they? Is JGS really sleeping or faking it as well (?) I noticed that they're starting to build-up their old friendship, which is very nice. Aww ...look at Rain, he is so cute while he's asleep ( was he?) how is that even possible? But I've seen so many pictures of him sleeping already.....but every time I see one just can't.....look.....away... At least, he still has time to sleep, too - hahaha. JGS is such a very friendly person - he is friends with everyone! :sweatingbullets:

Sep-27-2011]<Eng.trans> How could World Star dream?? (from JangKeunSuk's Twitter)

t1%282%29.jpg

푸하ㅏ하하ㅏㅏㅏ 월드스타도 잠듬?? 뭐야 나한테 허세부린거였어!!!! 비허세!!!ㄲㄲㄲㄲㄲㄲㄲㄲ

Puhahahaha...How could World Star dream?? Pooh! He must have run a bluff on me!!!! Bi bluff !!!

http://twitpic.com/6ra3la

t2%287%29.jpg

Puhahahaha...How could World Star dream?? Pooh! He must have run a bluff on me!!!! Bi bluff !!!

오후3시13분 : 3:13pm

채팅 : chatting

오전 3시 57분 : 3:57 am

오전 3시 58분 : 3:58am

오전 3시 59분 : 3:59am

정지훈 : 알았어 미안ㅎ 형은 자야해 썩은 간이라 ㅠ 낼 전화해 월드프린스^^

Jung Ji Hoon (Rain) : I know...Sorry..haha.. but I need to dream because my liver has been rotten (my liver isn't in too good a shape) ㅠ..Call me tomorrow, World Prince^^

http://twitpic.com/6ra3l9

t3%2811%29.jpg

http://twitpic.com/6ra3l5

t5%286%29.jpg

@29rain @AsiaPrince_JKS 애라 모르겠다 오늘 전화기 꺼놔야지

All right then, I should turn off my phone today..

http://twitpic.com/6ra259

Source : http://twitpic.com/6ra3la

http://twitpic.com/6ra3l9

http://twitpic.com/6ra3l5

http://twitpic.com/6ra259

English translation by rain bird

*** Oh, poor RAIN.............hectic schedule just before he goes..... I just hope he will be well-rested before enlistment especially before his basic training. I also hope that he has some time to spend with his family & loved-ones/friends before enlistment. Just have some time for yourself, RAIN before you go. Don't overwork yourself. Ohhh.........look at those pouty lips.........& those suspenders are back, huh? :sweatingbullets:

Rain is working hard before his enlistment

201109280732772052_1.jpg

On September 28th, world star Rain uploaded a cute selca of himself while shooting for a commercial through his Twitter.

Along with the attached photo, the star wrote, “I’m so exhausted. I have so much to do, but so little time… I must work hard today as well. This is the commercial studio.”

Looks like Rain is trying to wrap up his activities before joining the army on October 11th. Despite being extremely tired due to his busy schedule, he took the time to interact with fans by snapping a selca with a cute peace sign. Fans were amazed to see his tall and muscular body which caused his shirt to stretch out leaving traces of his biceps and chest muscles.

Netizens who visited his site, commented, “Don’t overwork yourself…Health comes first~” and, “Wow, even your shirt can’t hide your muscles!”

Source + Photos: Osen / allkpop

11-09-27[Cloud Notice]Rain's schedule is checked via J.Tune Camp's email dated September 8th.

- Brief summary -

Rain's schedule is checked via J.Tune Camp's email dated September

8th.

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

Rain's schedule is checked via J.Tune Camp's email dated September 8th.

1. It is decided that Rain shall enter the army on October 11(Tue)

2. His fan meeting for 8th term Cloud membership members has been delayed until after

he leaves the military.

3. He is looking forward to releasing his album while serving in the military.

Notice about both his concert expected to take place on October 9 and what the date of

his entering the army is, will be posted as soon as we get a reply.

Thank you.

source " http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm ... _what=&keyword=

Credit : ratoka-rainlegend

Thanks so much for the new pics. The one of my love in suspenders is my new computer background. Bi is gorgeous, sexy, and all around perfect! I love this man!

carling, oh, you like the new picture that came out? He looks so cute with his casual get-up again, nice top. OMG - can that picture get any better? Aww….. I just wanna squeeze him. His pouty lips is sooo CUTE ……… RAIN is such a sweetheart! I love him, too! :sweatingbullets:

photo/drawing

2011-09-28

by raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr

rain230924bb.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

Rain adidas picture @ store

credit :usi yuka//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

ad1.jpg

ad2.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@29rain [pic]11-09-28 Rain Seoul Fashion Festival Ambassador

1%2841%29.jpg

2%2841%29.jpg

3%2834%29.jpg

Rain adidas picture @ store

credit :usi yuka//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@29rain [pic]11-09-28 Rain Seoul Fashion Festival Ambassador

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, about this Adidas photo, wondering if this is only a print ad - because up to now we still haven't seen the video commercial of this. In any case, can’t wait to see his new CF from them. I was surprised seeing these photos when it came out last time - RAIN is again the Adidas endorser & I feel happy. About this Fashion Festival picture, RAIN is flaunting his good looks here. Although, I always prefer him wearing casuals than suits but aish………why does he have to be naturally good-looking, huh? RAIN is the epitome of hotness! :lol:

[sep-24-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain with 'Jang Geun Seok' & Rain's little General

11-09-23 Rain with Jang Geun Seok

ㄴ ㅑ 비 님 팔뚝이나 보센 ㄲㄲㄲ 자세히보면 내 명함도있음 ㄲㄲㄲ

Wow ..Look at Rain's arms...ㄲㄲㄲ (oh my)

If you look carefully at the picture, you can even see my business card..ㄲㄲㄲ

source : @AsiaPrince_JKS http://twitpic.com/6p7529

*quoted image*

11-09-23 Rain with Jang Geun Seok

월드스타님 차 바꾸셨다고 개그를개그를.. 기사님 늦은시간까지 수고 하십니다 꾸벅! 같이 인사함 ㅋㅋ 아 외로운 밤이여.. http://twitpic.com/6p8j0w http://twitpic.com/6p8ghl

Mr.World Star couldn't resist showing off his new car..

I thank him for working far into the night...We both made a bow to him ! keke..

What a lonely night ...

(Rain and Jang Geun Seok drank, so they called someone to drive for them : by rain bird)

Source : @AsiaPrince_JKS @ twitter

http://twitpic.com/6p8ghl/full

http://twitpic.com/6p8j0w

Ok, it is official for me JKS is even worse than Baegka, yeah kill me! Come on, enough is enough. Great that they “found” a new friendship with each other but must every little detail of their evening posted. Damn it, Rain I wish you would hang out with girls from time to time looool!

[sep-24-2011] Rain, "I'll pay my respects to my late mother before entering the army."

*quoted image*

Rain scheduled to enter the army on October 11th, was interviewed with Sports Donga on the afternoon of the 23rd.

- How do you feel before entering the army?

Rain : Korean under obligation to protect the country, young men must go to army.

I'll serve in the army with complete loyalty.

- What will you do with yourself until you enter the army?

Rain : Actually, I have a heap of work to do..It might take a while even to arrange the work of my past years..

For now, I should get the job involving the 'Flight : Close to The Sun' shooting done..I still have some post synchronizations to be done even if filming has been completed...There will be a lot of advance publicity for the new film, but I don't have much time.

I'm also working on my next album as a small gift for my fans.

- There was even a rumour you were going to join the air force.

Rain : There is no reason why I'm trying to be on the active list in the army..

I just want to serve in the army ordinarily.

- What do you want to do privately?

Rain : I'll visit my late mother's grave and pay my respects to her.

- What are your plans after leaving the army?

Rain : I am being offered a lot of roles from Hollywood..Many works in hollywood I put off will be talked about after serving in the army.

Credit to Sports Donga http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000011315

Brief translation by rain bird.

I think it will be the last private thing he will do for sure: visiting his mother before the military and wishing for her protection over him during those 2 year and I am sure she will protect him!

I am surprised to read that the album thing is still on talks here and apparently he is still working on it. But it will be a mini album I guess, like BTTB or even smaller.

[sep-25-2011]<Eng.trans> KBS - YunYeGaJunGye_Rain The Best show in Seoul.

- Aired on 24 September -

*quoted image*

0:09~0:13

MC : I'm here to meet Rain who will be holding his last concert today before entering the army and 'YunYeGaJungGye' will start in about four hours. Let's go see him together!

0:18

Rain fell from the sky in Seoul today at 5:00pm.

Here was the performance venue where Rain's last concert was held before entering the army.

0:27

Rain : I love 'YunYeGaJungGye'

0:40~0:49

For the first time since his debut ten years ago, he toured the nation.

People from all countries were gathered to see his concert.

They felt deep regret about having to part with him.

0:52~0:55

The concert hall was crowded with people in a second.

We met Rain just before he started the show.

0:56~1:03

MC : Nice to meet you.

Rain : Nice to meet you.

MC : What are you all dressed up for?

Rain : Why do you ask me? I thought you know about it.

1:06~15

Rain : Today is the day of my concert. I'm trying to give a fantastic performance.

1:18~1:20

MC : We had some sad news these days.

Rain : What is it?

1:21~1:23

MC : I wish October wouldn't come.

Rain : I hope it comes quickly.

MC : Really?

Rain : It is just as I say.

1:24~1:27

MC : But your expression is leading me to believe you say that this is not true.

Rain : You noticed it..haha..

1:28~1:40

MC : I hear you're going to enter the army in October.

Rain : Yes, I am.. but I don't take the work so seriously.

MC : How could you say that..Your two years absence is intolerable.

1:44~2:12

MC : How do you feel before entering the army?

Rain : I've been receiving many offers to feature in advertisements since I announced that the date for my military service is set. So I think I'll have to work all day without a break until I leave.

I never thought it would be so valuable.

Actually I've always received the news about my military service with remarkable equanimity. Entering the army at my age just makes me more embarrassed and sorry than worried.

2:14~15

Rain : I think I'll have to do my best and serve in the military diligently and do fealty to the nation.

2:20~2:27

His entering the army draws approaches, but he was more absorbed than ever in the show and performed passionately on the stage, so the auditorium was getting hot from ardor of the audiences.

2:35

MC : I want to know what 'The Best Show' means.

Rain : The title has a meaning. : It’s a collection of something hot from my songs.

2:57

He looked as if he would have given his all during the show.

3:06

His sexy dance sent the fans into raptures.

3:13

He even swayed his hips to the music, it’s was a very rare moment.

3:16

Rain : I think I'll feel more comfortable once I complete my mission.

3:21~3:30

MC : What is the last thing you want to do before entering the army?

Rain : I'm trying to visit my late mother's grave because I haven't done my filial duty to her.

3:33~37

He's worked hard in prospect of coming success since he started his career in show business by singing a song called 'Bad Guy' 10 years ago.

3:43

The military service can mean a new beginning for him.

3:46~3:58

Rain : I believe that the military service will provide me with a chance to reflect on myself. I'll serve in the army with complete loyalty and be on friendly terms with fellow soldiers.

4:02~4:07

Fans cheered with deep love when he was singing and dancing.

4:10~4:20

MC : In conclusion..

Rain : Why are you trying to wrap up the interview?

MC : I don’t want to finish this, too.

Rain : Let's do a little more interview.

MC : Let's do it until just before YonYeGaJungGye starts at 9:00pm

Rain : It’s a shame that we have to finish talking now. Where is the producer located at the present time?

Would you mind if I keep being interviewed for another half hour?

(They're having a joke with each other : by rain bird)

4:22

Rain : YunYeGaJungGye viewers..Thanks for giving me your ten years' love.

I'll be back after completing my military service. I wish you all the best.

Thank you.

Credit : DC // ratoka @ YT

Haven’t watched the clip yet, but is the MC a lady? I think this interview – judging from the translation – is really, really sweet and Rain seemed in a good mood.

Thanks for sharing dear!

[sep-26-2011]<Eng.trans>Rain's post on Twitter_I love you.

*quoted image*

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

@officialse7en 러뷰^^ ~~~!

Favorite Retweet Reply

I love you ^^ ~~~!

*quoted image*

officialse7en SE7EN

@

@29rain 알롸뷰 투 형~!!!!!!!

Favorite Retweet Reply

I love you, too, hyung (Rain) ~!!!!!!!

*quoted image*

29rain Ji hoon jung

10년 동안에 약120회의 콘서트를 했습니다 와주셨던 모든분들 고맙습니다 오늘 공연도 잘 마무리했습니다 사랑합니다

http://twitpic.com/6qeagl

Favorite Retweet Reply

During my 10 years on stage, I've played over 120 concerts..

Thank you all for coming..The finish is good again today...I love you.

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain http://twitter.com/#!/officialse7en

That is nice how they declare their friendship to each other. See with Se7en it doesn’t disturb me strangely and I feel sincerity in their friendship.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

From when is this picture? I can’t remember who SSH is again.

*quoted image*

김태우(a.k.a T-SouL)

@

*quoted image*

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

*quoted image*

김태우(a.k.a T-SouL)

That is really touching! Those 2 are really really old friends and go way back. KTW was at the 2nd night in Seoul too (again supporting his little brother Rain). I heard many stars were at his concert, especially the 2nd night.

11-09-27 Rain Emergency: Close to the Sun picture

source : nate//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Please tell me that I am not blind and that there is no Rain on the 2nd picture looool !

*quoted image*

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

Favorite Retweet Reply

*quoted image*

2011-09-28

*quoted image*

by Ronnie Yang twitter

2011-09-28

*quoted image*

Wow!!!!!! Wow!!!! Rain looks soooooooo good on the first picture. He is really, really busy now before October 11. Now suddenly they realize what a treasure they will lose and try to get as much as possible from him before he enters. I hope he is careful with his health.

That group picture with his staff is cute.

And no comment to JKS anymore…

[sep-28-2011] Rain, a Publicity Ambassador for Gangnam Hanryu Festival.

6%2823%29.jpg

5%2824%29.jpg

4%2827%29.jpg

2%2841%29.jpg

2%2841%29.jpg

3%2834%29.jpg

In Gangnam District conference room on the afternoon of the 28th, 'Shin Yun Hee', the head of the district, is posing for the camera with singer Rain at its presentation to his concert as part of '2011 Gangnam Fashion Festival'

The event will be brought to a grand finale with the performance of singer Rain who is about to enter the army.

Rain who is to appear on Gangnam Hanryu Festival's main stage to be held on Dosan Grand Boulevard upcoming October 9th, said, "I'm happy to have an opportunity to meet my fans before entering the army, as well as having an opportunity to fulfill my duty as a Publicity Ambassador for Gangnam District."

Rain's performance which will be the highlight of the event, is to be given free at an open-air venue which has a peak capacity of 10,000 people. They'll stand up and watch the performance.

The show will kick off at 7:00pm on October 9th, and will be shown on Mnet TV, starting at 6:00pm and lasting for 90 minutes on October 11th.

Source : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=308964&page=1&bbs=

That is nice how they declare their friendship to each other. See with Se7en it doesn’t disturb me strangely and I feel sincerity in their friendship.

From when is this picture? I can’t remember who SSH is again.

bbly, hehehe - that's how Se7en's friendship works with RAIN...............SSH starred in the drama, "My Princess" with Kim Tae Hee (his last series) - He's with Lotte, too. :lol:

[sep-28-2011] Rain, a Publicity Ambassador for Gangnam Hanryu Festival.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

In Gangnam District conference room on the afternoon of the 28th, 'Shin Yun Hee', the head of the district, is posing for the camera with singer Rain at its presentation to his concert as part of '2011 Gangnam Fashion Festival'

The event will be brought to a grand finale with the performance of singer Rain who is about to enter the army.

Rain who is to appear on Gangnam Hanryu Festival's main stage to be held on Dosan Grand Boulevard upcoming October 9th, said, "I'm happy to have an opportunity to meet my fans before entering the army, as well as having an opportunity to fulfill my duty as a Publicity Ambassador for Gangnam District."

Rain's performance which will be the highlight of the event, is to be given free at an open-air venue which has a peak capacity of 10,000 people. They'll stand up and watch the performance.

The show will kick off at 7:00pm on October 9th, and will be shown on Mnet TV, starting at 6:00pm and lasting for 90 minutes on October 11th.

Source : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=308964&page=1&bbs=

anjjo, I thought all along that his performance will air on cable music channel Mnet two days later, the day he enters the military but in this translation it says it will be on the day itself…What is right, huh? :unsure:

anjjo, I thought all along that his performance will air on cable music channel Mnet two days later, the day he enters the military but in this translation it says it will be on the day itself…What is right, huh? :unsure:

Hi willenette, the answer here is clear -

Rain to perform at the Gangnam Hallyu Festival Finale prior to his military enlistment

Sep 28 2011

5eb875910fa55f4c6dbd0e6c9019ea15.jpg

Rain has planned to perform on stage prior to his military enlistment on October 11th. As the goodwill ambassador of Gangnam, he will take the main stage for the upcoming Hallyu Festival.

On September 23rd, Rain revealed on his official website that he has been confirmed to enter the military on October 11th. He has since then completed a nationwide tour, finished filming a movie, and successfully completed a drama. With a little more than 2 weeks left until his enlistment, Rain will have his final performance on the main stage of Gangnam's Hallyu Festival.

Rain said, "I'm glad to have the opportunity to meet my fans before enlisting for my duties as the goodwill ambassador of Gangnam."

On October 9th from 11AM to 9PM KST, everyone will be able to enjoy the festival that will feature a showing of music, movies, fashion, food, and more. The outdoor concert, in which Rain will participate in, will begin at 7PM KST and is expecting a crowd of 10,000 people.

Mnet will also air a special "World Star" Rain episode lasting 90 minutes on October 11th to bid him farwell.

Source: Newsen

Fr.:.koreaboo.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion festival to light up Gangnam

2011/09/28

photo197569.jpg

Models stand on a red carpet during a fashion show in Gangnam, southern Seoul, last year. The district will hold this year's show between Oct. 1 and 9 with, markets, costume contests and cultural events. / Courtesy of Gangnam District Office

By Kim Rahn

In early October, the affluent Gangnam District in southern Seoul will transform into a huge festival venue as it hosts the 2011 Gangnam Fashion Festival with no extravagance spared.

From Oct. 1 through 9 centered at COEX the celebrations will not only include fashion and shopping but also various sports and cultural events, including a concert featuring hallyu star Rain.

Special promotions and sales are expected to attract foreign travelers, especially Chinese tourists timed with the occasion of the country's national holiday.

"We may be able to say that Gangnam is already a special fashion zone, as we have 463 fashion-related companies, taking up 31.2 percent of the district's total sales outlets", the district Mayor Shin Yeon-hee said in a briefing in Seoul, Wednesday.

A fashion market will be set up at COEX between 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Oct. 1 to 3, offering discounts on clothes by 75 domestic and international brands. Part of the proceeds will be donated to UNICEF to send clothes to children in Africa.

On the first day, an opening ceremony is planned at COEX with a concert by the Gangnam Symphony Orchestra at 7 p.m. In a rookie contest to follow, college students will showcase their designs and winners will get the opportunity to work as interns at fashion companies.

More programs are prepared for the second day, including a "cosplay" (costume play) contest where participants wear homemade costumes of comic or video game characters, a hanbok fashion show, and a wedding fashion show. Trend Collection in Gangnam will be a venue for designers based in Gangnam.

On Oct. 3, makeup artists will present performances combining makeup, hair design and body painting. It will be followed by traditional costume fashion shows by Gangnam's sister cities _ Chaoyang District of Beijing, Tongyeong of South Gyeongsang Province and Yeongju of North Gyeongsang Province. Male models from 70 countries will also present traditional clothes representing their respective nations.

The festival mood will reach a peak on the last day on Oct. 9 when K-pop star and actor Rain's concert will take place at a special stage near Dosan Park. During the concert from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Dosan Ave. near the park will be closed.

"Rain, the publicity ambassador to Gangnam district, will perform his last concert before beginning his military service on Oct. 11. We are full of appreciation", Shin said.

She said China's Union Pay estimated about 15,000 Chinese visitors will come to Korea during the national holiday there.

During the festival, department stores will hold regular autumn sales while 137 other shops will present up to 50 percent discounts. Hotels, restaurants, galleries and theaters will also offer sales.

Other cultural events have been prepared in conjunction with the festival. On Oct. 3, an International Peace Marathon Festival will take place with the district's publicity ambassador, actor Park Joong-hoon, and former marathon runner Lee Bong-ju participating.

Between Oct. 4 and 13, 17 galleries in Cheongdam-dong will hold a special exhibition, while college students majoring in arts will sell their works on Rodeo Street in Apgujeong-dong on Oct. 8.

Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr/... ( English Korean )

Fr.:hancinema.net

[sep-28-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_That’s just it.

profile_normal.jpg

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

@hongshi8083 ㅎㅎㅎ 완전

Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Hahaha..that’s just it.

IMG_3418_copy_normal.jpg

@hongshi8083 hongshi

@29rain 출마하는이맞는거같은데...

via TwitBird Favorite Retweet Reply

@29rain He sounds just the person who runs in the election.

profile_normal.jpg

29rain Ji hoon jung

헉 오디 출두하는사람같아 ....! RT @cocorain0614: 비(Rain) 110928 KBS News 강남 한류 페스티벌 공연에대해 인터뷰하는 비느님!!....

@29ratoka @29rain

Favorite Retweet Reply

Oops! He looks like a man appearing in court...! @cocorain0614 : Dear Bi (Rain) being interviewed about Gangnam Hanryu Festival concert on KBS News on 28 September 2011!!

@29ratoka @29rain

My link

- Rain part -

0:47~0:58

This concert is intended for public interest and we've come to put the wheels in motion as it is designed to let the whole world know about Seoul city including Gangnam District, by extension, about Korea as well.

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain / video up by ratoka02

Thanks for your kind welcome! Rain introduced me to Korean dramas, movies, and music. I saw him for the first time in Ninja Assasins and it was love as first sight. I had actually heard of 'Rain', but still I had no idea he was an amazingly talented singer, dancer, and actor. I had no idea he was a legend!

Bi changed my life. Were it not for him I would know nothing about my darling Bae Yong Joon or the Korean entertainment that I love so much. I tear-up whenever I read about his upcoming enlistment. Two years without Rain! I will miss him more than words can say.

Hi carling, since RAIN started it all for you in Kpop I hope you'll support him in his upcoming movie soon. For sure you know the cast by now & hey, KSS is included there - I must admit that I’m not familiar with SSK since I’ve never watched any of her works. :lol: