Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain is looking fierce in his uniform for “Red Muffler”

April 13, 2011

red_2.jpg

Singer/actor Rain took a few sel-cas from the set of his upcoming movie, “Red Muffler“.

On April 13th, Rain tweeted,

“Today is the day I wear the full uniform…^^

Also, with my favorite senior [Oh] Dal Soo~~~“

In the first picture, Rain is looking fierce in his air force uniform with one hand in his pocket and a scar on his face. However, in the second photo, Rain delivers his cute eye-smile while standing next to Oh Dal Soo.

Fans commented, “Wow! How could a uniform look so good!“, “You’ve just absorbed the clothes“, “Killer eye-smile“, and “I look forward to the movie ‘Red Muffler’“.

Rain is currently in the midst of filming for “Red Muffler” alongside Shin Se Kyung, Kim Sung Soo, Lee Jong Suk, and Oh Dal Soo.

red3.jpg

Source: TV Report via Daum

Fr.:allkpop

Rain is looking fierce in his uniform for “Red Muffler”

April 13, 2011

*quoted image*

Singer/actor Rain took a few sel-cas from the set of his upcoming movie, “Red Muffler“.

On April 13th, Rain tweeted,

“Today is the day I wear the full uniform…^^

Also, with my favorite senior [Oh] Dal Soo~~~“

In the first picture, Rain is looking fierce in his air force uniform with one hand in his pocket and a scar on his face. However, in the second photo, Rain delivers his cute eye-smile while standing next to Oh Dal Soo.

Fans commented, “Wow! How could a uniform look so good!“, “You’ve just absorbed the clothes“, “Killer eye-smile“, and “I look forward to the movie ‘Red Muffler’“.

Rain is currently in the midst of filming for “Red Muffler” alongside Shin Se Kyung, Kim Sung Soo, Lee Jong Suk, and Oh Dal Soo.

*quoted image*

Source: TV Report via Daum

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. RAIN's smile is really cute here + he's so cool holding that phone. His eyes smile. He has that manly image wearing that uniform. Wahhh...just so damn fine! That AF uniform really fits him to a T - he looks smart. BTW, I noticed a bruise on his face is that real or just in the movie? Oh, our man is tweeting again.....dear. :sweatingbullets:

[Apr-13-2011] A sneak preview of Rain's latest pictures showing him looking smashing in the uniform of an air-force officer.

***pictures were already posted*****

Two pictures showing Rain taking a snapshot of himself wearing the uniform of an air-force officer, and posing for a camera with actor 'O Dahl Soo', have been opened to the public, which has become the talk of the town.

On the 13th, Rain posted some pictures on his Twitter, posting something to the site, "Today is the day for me to wear the full costume...^^ (the uniform of an air-force officer) It seems like yesterday that we started shooting the movie, but many scenes are being filmed already !!! And, with 'Dahl Soo' who is my favorite senior"

In the first picture released on the day, he is seen taking a snapshot of himself wearing the uniform of an air-force officer with his hand in his pocket, where there is something dignified. Particularly, a scar on his face stands out from others.

In the second picture, he is seen looking at the camera with actor 'O Dahl Soo', having a big smile on his face with his eyes slightly. 'O Dahl Soo' is seen smiling a timid smile, which makes people laugh.

To the pictures, there has been an enthusiastic response from netizens, "The uniform really looks great on him!" "The clothes are an excellent fit ~" "There is no woman who hasn't fallen for his smiling eyes."

" I'm looking forward to 'Red Muffler'~"

Meanwhile, Rain is currently busy filming his next movie 'Red Muffler' with actress 'Shin Se Kyiung', actor 'Kim Sung Soo', 'Lee Jong Seok', 'O Dahl Soo' and so on.

Credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20110413n15008

TV Report http://news.nate.com/view/20110413n14589

English translation by rain bird

[HQ] 110412 Rain @ Mentholatum press conference

ratoka 2011-04-13

@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

========================

Credit: 张阿逛 @ baidu rainbar, Taisho @ baidu rainbar ,As tagged // raincloudhk

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thank you soo much for the cute pictures of the press conference! You can see he is tired, but still he looks good.

[Apr-13-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's post & pictures on Twitter.

<Update>

오늘은 정복입는 날...^^

오늘은 정복입는 날...^^ http://twitpic.com/4k8f42

Today is the day for me to wear the full costume...^^

크랭크인이 어제 같은데 무지 많이 찍었어여 !!!!

It seems like yesterday that we started shooting the movie, but many scenes are being filmed already !!!

그리고 제가 젤 좋아하는 달수 선배님과~~~

그리고 제가 젤 좋아하는 달수 선배님과~~~ http://twitpic.com/4k8gtm

And, with 'Dahl Soo' who is my favorite senior~~~

http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

English translation by rain bird.

*quoted image*

-----------------------------------

11-04-13 Rain Red Muffler new pic

ratoka 2011-04-13

http://rain-cloud.co.kr

11-04-13 Rain Red Muffler new pic

source : 29rain @twitter

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

OMG!!!! The 2nd picture is just wahhhhhhh!!! How on earth can one man look sooooo good? Seriously, normally I don't care about men in uniform. But Rain gives it a whole other dimension. So incredible! And the 1st pic is upper-super cute. And the other actor is the one from Cyborg (so Rain plays with him again), who always walked backwards and was very polite and apologized for everything. I still remember the cute NGs with the 2 where Rain always started to laugh when seeing him - sooo funny!

Don't you think Rain is addited twitter now :w00t:

but I like it haha

we wil have many pics from him :wub::wub:

Vietnamese media named Rain is the most handsome pilot in Kore air history :phew:

Addiciton would be that he is twittering every day or every hour. Let's call it a habit, a nice new hobby and I love it that he uses it now regularly. It seems since he knows how to post pictures, it is even more fun for him. Like this he can show us how good-looking he is hihihihi - well, he has a healthy self-confidence.

That is great that the Vietnamese media picked Rain for this.

I think it is time for Rain to go to Vietnam too for a performance, really. I was thinking that finally he made it to Indonesia in 2009, he had finally a performance in the PH last year, he was back in Thailand and now in Malaysia after such a long time. Soon he will be in Singapore again after a long time. So really Vietnam is missing!

Like how Rain has manners to put off his glasses when greeting the Prime Minister. Good boy!

Hi, bbly, :D hahah, you always notice what we didn't, thanks for pointing to us another good trait of Rain, I know that Prime Minister or not, he'll show at all times his respect for the seniors. :D

------------------------------------

Today is the last day to vote, sort of a reminder. The result as shown below is no longer the current one -

[13-Apr-11][gokpop]Rain in the Lead as "Time" Magazine's Most Influential Person of 2011

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

Singer and actor Rain is currently in the lead for "Time" magazine's poll for the most influential person of 2011 for a second time since his win back in 2008.

International entertainer Rain is currently in the lead as Time's most influential individual of 2011. Almost doubling the amount of votes as his closest rival thus far, Taiwanese singer and songwriter Jay Chou, it seems that Rain has swept the charts.

While Time states that Rain conquered the overseas market with his "catchy beats and hot dance moves", in reality, American fans may be most familiar with the entertainer for his appearance on the "Colbert Report", when he successfully claimed the #1 position for Time's most influential individual of 2008 over Stephen Colbert, or for his movie "Ninja Assassin".

Fans of Rain can vote for him here,

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2058044_2060338_2060247,00.html

as voting ends tomorrow, April 14th. Additionally, a complete list of nominees for Time's most influential person of 2011 can be found here.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2058044_2061021_2061023,00.html

source : gokpop

Today is the last day to vote, sort of a reminder. The result as shown below is no longer the current one -

[13-Apr-11][gokpop]Rain in the Lead as "Time" Magazine's Most Influential Person of 2011

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Singer and actor Rain is currently in the lead for "Time" magazine's poll for the most influential person of 2011 for a second time since his win back in 2008.

International entertainer Rain is currently in the lead as Time's most influential individual of 2011. Almost doubling the amount of votes as his closest rival thus far, Taiwanese singer and songwriter Jay Chou, it seems that Rain has swept the charts.

While Time states that Rain conquered the overseas market with his "catchy beats and hot dance moves", in reality, American fans may be most familiar with the entertainer for his appearance on the "Colbert Report", when he successfully claimed the #1 position for Time's most influential individual of 2008 over Stephen Colbert, or for his movie "Ninja Assassin".

Fans of Rain can vote for him here,

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2058044_2060338_2060247,00.html

as voting ends tomorrow, April 14th. Additionally, a complete list of nominees for Time's most influential person of 2011 can be found here.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2058044_2061021_2061023,00.html

source : gokpop

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this. The result you posted is no longer the current one but I think RAIN is still leading. GO RAIN! He OWNS it since the online voting started last April 4. He's higher than anyone else in the likes of Beyonce, etc…..But this is an interesting list. Congratulations to RAIN but I really hope he’ll be included in the final selection. And I’m very proud of him! Power of Clouds! They’re that influential already. Totally is what is keeping him in first. :lol:

*** He looks sexy in this AF uniform, which is the 1st picture & cute in the 2nd one. RAIN is always good-looking in anything. He looks like a real pilot. :sweatingbullets:

Rain Looks Great in a Uniform

6881-fns677byg5.jpg

Rain updates his Twitter account with two great selcas.

Rain usually does not upload selcas, but this time he pleased fans with a picture of himself looking hot in a uniform.

On the first picture, he is standing in front of a mirror with a mysterious look, while wearing a uniform.

"Today is the day when I have to wear full uniform. It seems as if we started shooting yesterday, but we have finished so many scenes already"

On the next one with can see his cute expression with another member of the cast of 'Red Scarf'.

6881-6jlh0bo0vr.jpg

"With my favourite senior Dal Soo" (Oh Dal Soo, famous Korean actor)

Source : gokpop

Rain dresses up in full uniform for new movie

red_2.jpg

Asian superstar Rain [Rain's offiicial Twitter website]

Asian superstar Rain has dressed up in full uniform for his new movie.

A photograph Rain posted on his official Twitter account (http://twitter.com/29rain) on Wednesday showed the singer-actor with a serious expression while taking a picture of himself dressed in full air pilot uniform with a comment below saying, "Today is full uniform day...^^It feels like just yesterday we cranked in for the film however, we shot so much!!!!"

Rain has been cast to play the male lead alongside actress Sin Se-gyeong and actors Kim Sung-soo and Lee Jong-suk in "Red Muffler," a remake of the Korean movie of the same name from 1964, which tells the story of life and comradeship of fighter pilots.

He had previously revealed several pictures of himself in his fighter pilot suit standing next to an aircraft and his co-star Lee Jong-suk.

Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, has been considered one of biggest stars in Korea and throughout Asia since the start to his solo singing career in 2002. He has also expanded his career into acting, playing several small screen roles such as "Sang Doo! Let's Go to School" and "Full House."

He then made his Hollywood debut in 2008, through the Wachowski Brothers' action pic "Speed Racer" and landed the lead role in martial arts film "Ninja Assassin" a year later.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Rain, self cam with Oh Dal-soo during "Red Muffler"

20110413_1302671012_67775500_1.jpg

Singer and actor Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) took a self cam while filming the movie "The Red Muffler - 2011".

Rain uploaded a picture on the 13th on his Twitter, "Today we wear full uniforms...^^ crank in seems like yesterday but we already filmed so much! With my favorite senior Dal-soo~~~".

In the picture is Rain looking full of dignity and his one hand in his pockets. His scar on his face stands out.

In the picture that follows is Rain with Oh Dal-soo smiling widely. Oh Dal-soo's shy smile makes the looker laugh.

Netizens say, "Wow, you look really good in a uniform!", "You just absorb the uniform", "Look at the smile", "I am looking forward to the movie "The Red Muffler - 2011!" and more.

Meanwhile, Rain is in the middle of filming the movie "The Red Muffler - 2011" with Sin Se-kyeong, Kim Sung-soo, Lee Jong-suk and Oh Dal-soo.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

110410 Rain @ Sepang F1 Circuit (art pic)

scorpiola 2011-04-13

rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: myjanggun @ twitter

오랜만의 사진투척.말레이시아F1관람중인 비느님.물론F1피날레 공연도 최고였던...

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/myjanggun/view/9208144

d09ac9d9c57197a235f1a46ab31f3e95_view.jpg

---------------------------------

[04-14] 110414 Rain signature on Red Muffler picture

275986596.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1302765025&Signature=radRBX735KXFmeIyTDdODNDULp4%3D

SOURCE :http://twitpic.com/4kbcmc

한류 스타 "비" 의 싸인 이 들어간 사진. 오늘 영화 "레드 머플러" 에서 공군 정복 을 입은 비의 사진 이 공개 되었죠؟ 그래서 저도 이제 서야 올립니다. 제 이름 은 살짝 비행기 로 가리 고오 ~ ^ ^ 톰크루스주연 "탑건" 이후 최고 의 영화 가 되길 기대해봅 니다. 화이팅 ~

[Apr-14-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's picture signed by his autograph (from Twitter)

클릭하시면 확대된 이미지를 보실 수 있습니다.

한류 스타 "비" 의 싸인 이 들어간 사진. 오늘 영화 "레드 머플러" 에서 공군 정복 을 입은 비의 사진 이 공개 되었죠? 그래서 저도 이제 서야 올립니다. 제 이름 은 살짝 비행기 로 가리 고오 ~ ^ ^ 톰크루스주연 "탑건" 이후 최고 의 영화 가 되길 기대해봅 니다. 화이팅 ~

This is Hallyu star Rain's picture signed by his autograph.

His picture showing him wearing the uniform of an air-force officer in movie 'Red Muffler', has been released today, right? So, this picture is now on the site.

My face has slightly been covered with the small plane seen in the picture~^^

I expect it will be the best movie since Tom Cruise's Top Gun..Fighting~

Credit to http://twitpic.com/4kbcmc

------------------------------------

11-04-13 Rain Red Muffler new picture

source : http://plixi.com/p/92273109

red1.JPG

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Rain dresses up in full uniform for new movie

*quoted image*

Asian superstar Rain [Rain's offiicial Twitter website]

Asian superstar Rain has dressed up in full uniform for his new movie.

A photograph Rain posted on his official Twitter account (http://twitter.com/29rain) on Wednesday showed the singer-actor with a serious expression while taking a picture of himself dressed in full air pilot uniform with a comment below saying, "Today is full uniform day...^^It feels like just yesterday we cranked in for the film however, we shot so much!!!!"

Rain has been cast to play the male lead alongside actress Sin Se-gyeong and actors Kim Sung-soo and Lee Jong-suk in "Red Muffler," a remake of the Korean movie of the same name from 1964, which tells the story of life and comradeship of fighter pilots.

He had previously revealed several pictures of himself in his fighter pilot suit standing next to an aircraft and his co-star Lee Jong-suk.

Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, has been considered one of biggest stars in Korea and throughout Asia since the start to his solo singing career in 2002. He has also expanded his career into acting, playing several small screen roles such as "Sang Doo! Let's Go to School" and "Full House."

He then made his Hollywood debut in 2008, through the Wachowski Brothers' action pic "Speed Racer" and landed the lead role in martial arts film "Ninja Assassin" a year later.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

anjjo, thanks for sharing & post it here. These two selca pictures have become the talk of the town again – excellent shots. Who wouldn’t fall for these smiling eyes? I’m sure many scenes were being filmed already. I hope we get to see more soon again. :sweatingbullets:

*quoted image*

anjjo, just hoping to see more pictures & suddenly wahhh.......there's another new one - hehehe. Thanks for posting this. Hope will keep on coming........ :sweatingbullets:

April 14, 2011

Rain looks forward to National Service, confident of retaining superstar status

phpJKJpjv.jpg

SHANGHAI: Korean singer-actor Rain revealed that he was not worried about losing his popularity after he enlists for National Service in Korea, during an appearance at a publicity event in Shanghai on Tuesday.

"Two years will pass by quickly. I believe after two years (of National Service), my fans will continue to support me.

"These two years are very important and meaningful to me. I will enjoy these two years in the armed forces and make myself stronger," said 28-year-old Rain who will have to serve his National Service obligations this year.

Rain received notice to enlist last year but successfully deferred his enlistment to the end of this year.

South Korean men are required by law to serve for 21 months in the armed forces and must enlist before they turn 30.

With the clock ticking, it is no wonder the Asian superstar is making the most of it – Rain is currently shooting his last film before enlisting, the war film "Red Scarf" where he plays a fighter pilot, and will embark on a concert tour during gaps in the filming.

His concert tour will see him perform in Beijing, Thailand as well as in Singapore on May 22.

It had been nine years since he made his showbiz debut and Rain is working harder than ever.

However, the "Full House" star hopes to take things slow in his 30s.

"I worked very hard in my 20s. I hope after I turn 30, I can have some time to myself and enjoy a more leisurely lifestyle, do things I want to do," said Rain.

He also expressed that he would not rule out getting married and starting a family if he met the right girl, lamenting that "the right lady hasn't appeared yet".

If the right person came along, he would not hide their relationship like some stars but will instead go public with it.

"Actually, I tried it before. Evading the media is a very hard thing to do.

"It is better to let everyone openly photograph you than have people secretly take ugly photos of you," said Rain.

Credit : channelnewsasia.com

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1122778/1/.html

Guest lot_lot

April 14, 2011

Rain looks forward to National Service, confident of retaining superstar status

[excerpt]

"I worked very hard in my 20s. I hope after I turn 30, I can have some time to myself and enjoy a more leisurely lifestyle, do things I want to do," said Rain.

He also expressed that he would not rule out getting married and starting a family if he met the right girl, lamenting that "the right lady hasn't appeared yet".

If the right person came along, he would not hide their relationship like some stars but will instead go public with it.

"Actually, I tried it before. Evading the media is a very hard thing to do.

"It is better to let everyone openly photograph you than have people secretly take ugly photos of you," said Rain.

Credit : channelnewsasia.com

http://www.channelne...1122778/1/.html

LOL, JiHoon :lol: I hope he will finally get to some 'leisure' in his 30s. Rain being bold again with his expressed desire to find a woman and be married, he must really love the idea of being in love. I cannot believe that he is now willing to expose his lover to the world; I guess a man in his 30s, established in the industry, has little fears of scandal. Well, I for one cannot wait for him to show his girlfriend to his fans. I love the last line the best, "it's better to let everyone openly photograph you than have people secretly take ugly photos of you", LOL. I hope you can get some privacy once you expose your love life for everyone to see because we may be curious and not leave you alone.

Rain is looking dapper in his military wear, a glimpse of what is to come. I love that he getting tweeting a lot more, I hope he continues. He was absolutely glowing at the F1 event.

Hi, bbly, :D hahah, you always notice what we didn't, thanks for pointing to us another good trait of Rain, I know that Prime Minister or not, he'll show at all times his respect for the seniors. :D

It is those little, sometimes unnoticed, gestures of Rain that show his true nature and character - at least for me. Fans say a lot of things about him (from snob to moody, from indifferent to cold when sometimes meeting him) but I believe in the goodness and pureness of Rain, well aware that he isn't perfect like all of us and only a human being with his flaws. But that makes me admire him only more.

*quoted image*

Cool, another picture of Rain and his co-stars. I wonder if he had any scenes at all with the lady actress. So far we haven't seen many material of them together.

LOL, JiHoon :lol: I hope he will finally get to some 'leisure' in his 30s. Rain being bold again with his expressed desire to find a woman and be married, he must really love the idea of being in love. I cannot believe that he is now willing to expose his lover to the world; I guess a man in his 30s, established in the industry, has little fears of scandal. Well, I for one cannot wait for him to show his girlfriend to his fans. I love the last line the best, "it's better to let everyone openly photograph you than have people secretly take ugly photos of you", LOL. I hope you can get some privacy once you expose your love life for everyone to see because we may be curious and not leave you alone.

Rain is looking dapper in his military wear, a glimpse of what is to come. I love that he getting tweeting a lot more, I hope he continues. He was absolutely glowing at the F1 event.

lot_lot, sooooo good to see you here!!

I think too he was very bold here and hopefully is aware of the "consequences" of what he said. But as you said, this man is 30 for goodness sake and he should live his life and not be forced to hide his love life.

Yes, I loved the last line too as it made me laugh a lot.

Getting privacy once he exposes his love life - not sure about this to be honest.

I hope too we get to see more pictures of Rain in uniform!

Jeong Seokwon reveals "Red Muffler" photo from filming

Apr 14 2011

459d3aea862351e31fbc576700f7a332.jpg

Recently, Jeong Seokwon posted a photo on his Twitter, along with the caption: "Jeong trio. Jeong Seokwon, Jeong Gyeongho hyungnim, Jeong Jihoon hyungnim. Red Muffler fighting! Aja aja!"

The photo shows him alongside actors Jeong Gyeongho and Rain (Jeong Jihoon), each clad in an air force uniform and striking a pose that reflects his own personality.

Netizens commented: "Bi's awkward 'V' is cute", "This kind of soldier will definitely not betray you!"

Source: TV Daily

Fr.:koreaboo.com

-------------------------------------

[article] MTV Buzz asks People Magazine: Where is Rain? Jared? Katy?

•April 14, 2011

mtv-logo2.jpeg?w=259&h=95

Jennifer Lopez Is People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman In The WORLD Because, Hello, Look At Her

MTV Buzzworthy Blog 4/14/2011 — by Eliot Glazer

peoplemagazine.jpeg

Jennifer Lopez Is People Magazine’s Most Beautiful Woman In The WORLD Because, Hello, Look At Her [excerpt]

So People magazine just revealed its annual list of Most Beautiful People, where [mostly] famous people are celebrated for being pretty on the outside (hey, at least they don’t lie about it). “American Idol” judge and comeback kid Jennifer Lopez was given the title of Most Beautiful Woman In The World, which is appropriate, considering she’s been known to leave lovestruck oglers legally blinded by her beauty….

Sure, Zac Efron, Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Hudson all received accolades for their jaw-dropping good looks, but, naturally, some very worthy contenders were left off the list. If you ask us, we’re pretty confident that Nicki Minaj, Darren Criss, Kelly Rowland, Nick Jonas and Rihanna should have been on that list, too. Where’s Jared Leto? Hayley Williams? Katy Perry? Rain! And Betty White. Always include Betty White….

» You can read Eliot Glazer’s article in its entirety, and give your views on who you think should have made the list, on MTV.com at http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2011/04/14/jennifer-lopez-most-beautiful-woman-people-magazine/

Source/credit:/cloudusa/Stephe

Cool, another picture of Rain and his co-stars. I wonder if he had any scenes at all with the lady actress. So far we haven't seen many material of them together.

Hi bbly, wondering too why up to now we still haven't seen any pictures of RAIN with his female partner, SSK. I know she started filming already..... right after her last movie was done. :lol:

•April 14, 2011

*quoted image*

Jennifer Lopez Is People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman In The WORLD Because, Hello, Look At Her

MTV Buzzworthy Blog 4/14/2011 — by Eliot Glazer

*quoted image*

Jennifer Lopez Is People Magazine’s Most Beautiful Woman In The WORLD Because, Hello, Look At Her [excerpt]

So People magazine just revealed its annual list of Most Beautiful People, where [mostly] famous people are celebrated for being pretty on the outside (hey, at least they don’t lie about it). “American Idol” judge and comeback kid Jennifer Lopez was given the title of Most Beautiful Woman In The World, which is appropriate, considering she’s been known to leave lovestruck oglers legally blinded by her beauty….

Sure, Zac Efron, Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Hudson all received accolades for their jaw-dropping good looks, but, naturally, some very worthy contenders were left off the list. If you ask us, we’re pretty confident that Nicki Minaj, Darren Criss, Kelly Rowland, Nick Jonas and Rihanna should have been on that list, too. Where’s Jared Leto? Hayley Williams? Katy Perry? Rain! And Betty White. Always include Betty White….

» You can read Eliot Glazer’s article in its entirety, and give your views on who you think should have made the list, on MTV.com at http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2011/04/14/jennifer-lopez-most-beautiful-woman-people-magazine/

Source/credit:/cloudusa/Stephe

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. :lol:

Hi lot_lot, time will tell if this is a good move on RAIN's part. What I'm sure is he works too hard to achieve what he has. He is definitely very influential and a huge star to be reckoned with. :)

[04-15] 110414 CETV3_Rain @ Mentholatum Press Con in Shanghai

Credit: 光线娱乐资讯 @ youku // scorpiolabibi @ youtube

My link

Rain shoots a CF for skincare brand, “Mentholatum”

April 12, 2011

*quoted image*

World star Rain was recently appointed as the main model for skincare brand, “Mentholatum“. Despite his busy schedule, the singer was able to take some time off to shoot a CF for the company.

The staff were surprised and impressed when they saw Rain preparing in advance for the CF shoot, such as performing sit-ups and push-ups in order to maintain his buff body for the actual filming.

A representative expressed, “Rain showed so much humility throughout the shoot that we couldn’t feel that he was a world star at all, and the staff praised him a lot for that.”

Meanwhile, Rain has been busily filming for his new movie, “Red Muffler“, which also features Shin Se Kyung, Yoo Jung Sang, Kim Sung Soo, and Jung Suk Won.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source: TV Daily via Nate

pics credit:rainstorm.exblog

anjjo, just can't get enough of these pictures. And the thing catching my attention is his very broad shoulder. That's why, being topless or shirtless looks gorgeous & sexier in him that can't easily be pulled off by any other person. His tall height and small face draws attention - really looking masculine. :sweatingbullets:

[Apr-13-2011]<Eng.trans> 110412 DragonTV _Rain @ Mentholatum Press Con in Shanghai

*quoted image*

0:23~0:41

My concert will be held in Guangzhou soon, and there is no plans to hold a concert in Shanghai, but if there is a request from you, I will do my best to live up to your expectation.

0:52~1:03

My twenties seemed to be days of hard work, but I'd like to have dedication to my work in my thirties, relaxing a little more.

1:16~1:20

Judging from my experience (in drama The Fugitive Plan B), it would be better to be caught, because it's not easy to be on the run from the police.

1:21~1:31

I have no girlfriend yet.

I'm trying to find a nice girl, but I haven't yet met Miss Right.

1:42~

My compulsory two-year military service is not a problem for us.

I think the term will be a good chance to refresh myself.

Credit: letv.com // scorpiolabibi @ youtube

English translation by rain bird

anjjo, I love this video clip from DragonTV & love what RAIN said here about his MS. This is not a problem for him but what about to some of his fans? But it's just a consolation to think that for this 2-year-term it's a good chance for him to refresh. I just hope when he's inside we could at least hear news about him if not always from time to time. It's not that I don't want him to give that privacy he needed but just to ease up that longing for him once in a while..... BTW, isn't HyunBin doing that? I have never gotten so much info about celebrities in the military...until Hyun bin. There are still so many news about him. I’m not complaining in fact I like it how he is on the news. :)

<Info> The 2011 TIME 100 Poll

Cast your votes for the leaders, artists, innovators, icons and heroes that you think are the most influential people in the world. Though official voting for inclusion on the TIME 100 list has now closed, with Rain having won the honor, users can continue to vote for their favorites until the list is revealed on Thursday, April 21st

The Most Handsome in a Spanish website

Manila, Philippines – Kim Hyun Joong ranks number 1 as the Most Handsome in Korea in a Spanish website called “Listas”. Kim Hyun Joong garnered a score of 1,406,080 points in the poll, followed by Jang Keun Suk who got 1,397,150 points then followed by his bandmates in ANJell, Lee Hong Ki of F.T. Island with 357,190 points and Jung Yong Hwa of CN Blue with 24,980 points. The List was composed of 26 Actors and Musicians. The poll was created last January 27, 2011 with a total of 5,171,460 points or votes as of now.

The List are as follows

1. Kim Hyun Joong

2. Jang Keun Suk

3. Lee Hong Ki

4. Jung Yong Hwa

5. Kim Jung Hoon

6. Lee Min Ho

7. Park Jung Min

8. Kim Hyung Jun

9. Kim Kyu Jong

10. Heo Young Saeng

11. Kim Jae Wook

12. Hyun Bin

13. Rain

14. Goong Yo

15. Song Seung Heon

16. Lee Sun Gyun

17. Daniel Henney

18. Joo Ji Hoon

19. Won Bin

20. Hwanhee

21. Kim Sung Soo

22. Seo Do Young

23. Lee Dong Gun

24. Jang Hyuk

25. Kwon Sang Woo

26. Ahn Jae Wook

Source: Listas / korea.com

http://listas.rpp.com.pe/gente/3075-lista-de-los-mas-guapos-de-corea

Written by Chesca Mejia/Associate Writer

<Important Info> Please be sure to keep voting for Rain until 21 April..

At the 2011 Time 100 Poll, please be sure to keep voting for Rain until 21 April..

The reason for why we have to continue to vote for Rain :

In 2008, Rain was supposed to win the second as the voting closed, but the voting actually closed a bit later as it had been extended for another weeks. Eventually, he ranked third because the voting page was being continually opened by that. It was also partly because of what we neglected to vote for him because we thought the voting entirely finished.

In addition, many fans of both the candidates ranking number two and three have been slinging mud at Rain, spreading vicious rumors about him. Just for that reason, we have to keep voting for him harder until the closing date for the poll that is 21April. Just now, his name is topping the list in first place, but the results may vary depending on the circumstances. That's why we need to keep voting for him until 21April.

Credit to duftk @ benamoo http://cafe.daum.net/benamoo?t__nil_cafemy=item

[Apr-15-2011] Rain is ranked number 1 in the 2011 Time 100 Poll.

tn_1302847502_-761627662_0.jpg

tn_1302847503_-760940032_1.jpg

In the 2011 Time 100 Poll that has closed officially, as of midnight on 14 April, Rain has been ranked number 1, maintaining dominant position in the list after beating out his rival candidates, Jay Chou, Susan Boyle and so on. He has taken first place in the list of 203 candidates.

The Time will make the candidates go through its own final process of selection, and then will release its 2011 Time 100's final list around May regardless of the result of this vote.

Rain has currently been filming his next movie "Red Muffler".

Credit to Star News http://news.nate.com/view/20110415n14905

Brief translation by rain bird.

•April 14, 2011

*quoted image*

Interesting that even Rain was mentioned here. Don't want to sound disrespectful but at least I know that Rain is a natural good-looking man, no surgeries or whatever.

Maybe the contributor of this article at gokpop didn't research fully well, since 2006 Rain did not have a break from the nominees' list and had never been exempted. He'd been a contender in the years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

[16-Apr-11][gokpop]Rain Named TIME's Most Influential Individual

ratoka 2011-04-16 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

go%281%29.jpg

Entertainer Rain has won TIME's Top 100 Poll once again, securing victory over celebrities such as Jay Chou, Susan Boyle, and Beyonce.

The internationally acknowledged entertainer Rain has successfully snagged the title as TIME's Most Influential Individual, after it was reported earlier that he was in the lead.

This marks Rain's second time winning TIME's Most Influential Person poll, as he also topped the chart back in 2008, along with nominations in 2006 and 2007 as well. After being exempt from the nominee list for a few years, the idols many fans have once again vaulted him to the top position once more.

On the matter, TIME stated, "Korean pop star Rain has won the top spot in the TIME 100 poll, in which we asked readers to rank who they think are the world’s most influential people. By the time the poll closed Thursday night, he had garnered 406,252 “influential” votes and 33,813 “not influential” votes. This is certainly not the first time Rain has taken the top spot; he won in 2006 and 2007, and placed in second in 2008. Coming in a distant second this year was Jay Chou, Taiwanese star of The Green Hornet, getting 207,239 'influential' votes. Rounding out the top three was Britain’s Got Talent phenomenon Susan Boyle with 151,324 'influential' votes. The top-ranking American on the list was Beyoncé, coming in fifth.."

Check out the full article via TIME here, in which you can also follow Rain and Stephen Colbert's antics regarding his victory over the television personality back in 2008.

Congratulations to Rain on his impressive win from everyone here at GoKpop!

source :gokpop

----------------------------------------

photos

Mentholatum CF making gif

rainkum 2011-04-15

@rain-cloud.co.kr

capture: rainkum

20110414-023718-55866600.gif

aa.gif

20110414-015603-93595400.gif

20110414-020552-77659200.gif

20110414-024204-07264800.gif

20110414-020724-29008700.gif

Guest Kicia

Hi to all!!!!!

As always thank you all for sharing;-)

I will post just one pic;-) But really droll-worthy :lol:

03.jpg

credit: DC

[Apr-17-2011]Rain tops the list in first place at the 2011 Time 100 Poll, which makes his image upgraded as a world star.

b96f5f440723a3ef447226490aa78e42.jpg

U.S. Time magazine takes an online vote to pick "100 persons of the year" every year from among the most powerful and influential people who have helped change the world, and Korea's singer and actor Rain is topping the list in first place fairly and squarely at its 100 online poll this year.

At the poll, Rain has emerged as the top choice among 203 candidates, receiving 406,000 votes while beating out his rival candidates, Jay Chou, Susan Boyle and so on.

After a very strict selection process by the magazine, "the top 100 most influential people in the world" will be officially confirmed on 21 April.

Meanwhile, Rain got the honor of being on the list of ‘The 100 most Powerful people’ by the magazine in 2006, and at its 100 online poll, he came in first and second, in 2007 and 2008, respectively. Rain is now filming movie 'Red Muffler'.

Credit to BNT news http://news.nate.com/view/20110416n09136

-------------------------------------------

[Apr-17-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain is mentioned @ MBC Infinite Challenge.

-Aired on 16 April 2011-

2%289%29.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKiWjdxAjbw

-Brief summary -

Showing off his acquaintance with Rain by saying "I have the number for him", 'Noh Hong Cheol' (the man who is standing) tries to make a call to him, but he doesn't answer the phone. So 'Noh' is booed by everyone.

In the end, 'Yu Jae Seok' (who wears glasses) tells 'Noh', "Call Information to get his exact number!"

Credit to DC / Re-up by ratoka00

------------------------------------------

@myjanggun Speaks Out in Support of Rain

April 17, 2011

by: Terri@cloudusa

Well, finally, someone at J.Tune Camp speaks out in support of Rain. Earlier in the day @myjanggun, a manager at J.Tune Camp (Shin Dongjun), tweeted this:

myjungjun-tweet.jpg?w=497&h=487

Which translates in English to this:

“Singer Rain came in 1st place on Times 100 online poll. However, the netizens are making ruthless comments about it.

Rain has been making consistent Asian tours for performances successfully. With the movie Ninja Assassin, in the United States alone, 500,000 people have watched it, and currently over 92,000 copies have been sold.

Not just in Korea, but in foreign countries as well, he is receiving votes, which the netizens are responding to very negatively. It is clearly a great accomplishment, but the netizens refuse to see it from this perspective. During the past MTV movie awards, he received an award where they [netizens] told Rain that they congratulated Channing Tatem through Rain’s messages.

I’m hoping that they will see why Time has put Rain up on the polls 6 times already.. This is something we should congratulate him for, for being the first Korean artist to be holding such a title.”

-------------------------------

All I have to say is whoever these netizens are that Mr. Shin is talking should be ashamed of themselves. Rain fans everywhere, and especially Koreans, should be extremely proud of Rain’s reign over the Time Online Poll.

Not only has Rain appeared on the Time.com online poll 5 times, he has won it twice and was chosen once outright as one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people, back in 2006.

The Time.com online poll may be trivial to some, but to us here at Cloud USA, it is giving him some damned good exposure, which is something Rain needs if he’s going to do work here. So, frankly, his U.S. Clouds couldn’t be more delighted for him.

As far as I’m concerned, these netizens are simply bullies trying to pick a fight. And I say it’s time we all ignored them and got back to voting. Shall we?

Terri :-}@ cloudusa

-------------------------------------

[Apr-17-2011]<Eng.trans> "Red Muffler" shooting last night (from Twitter)

- Posted on 16 April 2011-

o1.jpg

어제밤 멀리서 본 "레드머플러 촬영현장^^

The "Red Muffler" shooting I was just watching from the distance last night.^^

** Rain features in that movie.

source : http://twitpic.com/4lgn6c