Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** We're starting the month of February now......I hope we could get the news of RAIN's movie & when is he starting to film it. I'm so curious & excited of the cast. The movie sounds potentially really good. I will be waiting for this film. I am still so excited to see RAIN in a small screen this time! :lol:

[Feb-01-2011] Rain'll have fun with his family on Lunar New Year's Day for the first time in many years.

-Rain part -

20110131000902_r.jpg

Rain'll have fun with his family on Lunar New Year's Day as he and his family will meet together after a long separation. He would have to manage a series of tight schedules abroad for every holiday, but he's decided to stay in his motherland 'Korea' this time.

Rain offered Sports Kahn readers, "Hope you to enjoy your time with your family on your Lunar New Year's holiday vacation." (from the 2nd to the 4th)

On the 3rd (Lunar New Year's Day), Rain'll have ceremonies to pay respect to his late mother, and then he plans to go to 'KyungKi-do's Charnel House where his mother's ashes repose. He'll begin planning for his overseas concert right from the holidays are over.

credit to Sports Kahn http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201101312145493&sec_id=540101&pt=nv

Brief translation by rain bird.

<Update>

[Feb-01-2011] What is Rain going to do on his Lunar New Year's holiday vacation ?

-Rain part -

Rain who has worked abroad for every holiday over recent years, will also feast on rice cake soup with his family on the New Year's Day and then visit friends and relatives. But he can't enjoy eating a lot of rice cake soups because he has to start building up his body, ahead of his new film.

credit to Sports Josun http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?id=201102020100013740000419&ServiceDate=20110201

[Feb-01-2011] A short news about Rain at this time.

우리 스타님 지금 간사이오뎅인가바여 트윗에서 봐써여 신세경,유준상,김성수 등과 같이있대요 .

Rain is now having dinner in a Kansai-style Odeng bar with 3 actors, 'Sin Se Kyung', 'Kim Sung Soo', and 'Yu Joon Sang' who have probably been cast in his next film.

- (at around 9:30, Feb.1st, 2011) Korea time-

Source : DC /Twitter http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=291565&page=1&view_comment=1

------------------------------------

‎11-02-01 Rain's tweet (+English Translation)

scorpiola 2011-02-02 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: Chinese translation by holly@raincloudhk

Chinese to English translation by scorpiola

2%282%29.jpg

I think he wrote about his thought after watching "Come to play - 세시봉 Concert" yesterday

credit : theOO7dis YT // raincloudhk

놀러와 - 세시봉콘서트 (110131)

[Jan-31-2011] Rain's fan club organizes its own society for its regular support of Africa’s children.

*quoted image*

Singer and actor Rain's fans have decided to do a good deed regularly.

Benamoo, one of his fan clubs, has made a concerted effort to help Africa’s children.

This fan club is regularly to contribute to the child poverty action group under Rain's name, organizing its own society in support of Africa’s children.

Benamoo which has given to those who need whenever some social issues are addressed, has decided to regularly do something valuable and meaningful with the coming of the new year. The members' supporter ID card will be issued, and they'll do worthwhile things under Rain's name.

Rain's fans from 12 countries around the world donated twelve million KRW to Good Neighbors in celebration of the first broadcast of KBS 2TV drama 'The Fugitive Plan B' starring Rain late last year.

credit to Sports Hankook http://news.nate.com/view/20110131n02166

I am always amazed and also touched by the generosity of Rain's fans!

Rain is now having dinner in a Kansai-style Odeng bar with 3 actors, 'Sin Se Kyung', 'Kim Sung Soo', and 'Yu Joon Sang' who have probably been cast in his next film.

Source : DC /Twitter http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=291565&page=1&view_comment=1

Does this mean that the movie is confirmed? If yes than I am happy and disappointed at the same time: happy because Kim Sung-soo is cast (yeah, his hyung from FH) and disappointed that female part went to Sin Se Kyung. I can't explain it but this young lady doesn't feel right for me, maybe it is her young age (she will be the youngest actress that Rain has worked so far, who knows maybe he will change his mind now about noonas :lol: ) or her lacking charism or experience. I just can't see her with Rain. I hope I am (once again) wrong and she will be good with Rain. It is just I wished for a more experienced actress (not older necessarily) who can challenge Rain in his acting skill, espeically as this is first Korean movies after 5 years and his last acting project before the army.

------------------------------------

‎11-02-01 Rain's tweet (+English Translation)

scorpiola 2011-02-02 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: Chinese translation by holly@raincloudhk

Chinese to English translation by scorpiola

*quoted image*

I think he wrote about his thought after watching "Come to play - 세시봉 Concert" yesterday

credit : theOO7dis YT // raincloudhk

놀러와 - 세시봉콘서트 (110131)

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. Like bbly, I'm also happy to know that KSS will be a part of his movie........they'll collaborate once again after FH. I like him. I find him sexy. It's nice that RAIN is for the meantime taking his time before the start of the movie filming, which is anytime this month. About his tweet, do you think RAIN knows this song, too? I wish one day he could sing the song as well with full of emotions. I like this song. Also, thanks for sharing the clip dear. :lol:

Does this mean that the movie is confirmed? If yes than I am happy and disappointed at the same time: happy because Kim Sung-soo is cast (yeah, his hyung from FH) and disappointed that female part went to Sin Se Kyung. I can't explain it but this young lady doesn't feel right for me, maybe it is her young age (she will be the youngest actress that Rain has worked so far, who knows maybe he will change his mind now about noonas :lol: ) or her lacking charism or experience. I just can't see her with Rain. I hope I am (once again) wrong and she will be good with Rain. It is just I wished for a more experienced actress (not older necessarily) who can challenge Rain in his acting skill, espeically as this is first Korean movies after 5 years and his last acting project before the army.

Hi bbly, I somewhat agree with you about his female partner in the movie in case she is... But, we'll just wait & see. :lol:

[Feb-02-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter.

profile_bigger.jpg

29rain

세시봉 선배님들 존경하고 또 존경합니다 ... 노래하고 좋아하는걸할수있고 우정이 있다는것 선배님들이 계시기에 저희들이 있습니다 오늘 눈물나는 노래와 말씀들 감동이었습니다... 11시간전 via 파랑새

Rain says :

I have the greatest respect for our "C’est Si Bon" seniors..

All of our singing and doing the things we like and building friendships, is a tribute to their presence itself.

I was deeply impressed by the story they told and the songs they sang today. 11 hours ago via blue bird

** Note :

MBC TV's Lunar New Year special 'Come to Play' was broadcast late at night on the 31st on which some singers such as 'Yang Hee Eun', 'Jo Young Nam', 'Kim Se Howan', 'Song Chang Shik', and 'Yun Hyung Joo' who had been famous singers in the 1960s~1970s, appeared.

In the program, they were seen laughing and joking with each other, remembering past positive moments. The TV program won popular acclaim and high ratings. Probably, Rain was also very impressed when he watched it.

Each of them started his or her singing career as a singer in a cafe called "C’est Si Bon" in Seoul at that time, so in general, they are called by the title, "C’est Si Bon" singers. (by rain bird)

http://twitter.com/29rain

English translation by rain bird.

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. Like bbly, I'm also happy to know that KSS will be a part of his movie........they'll collaborate once again after FH. I like him. I find him sexy. It's nice that RAIN is for the meantime taking his time before the start of the movie filming, which is anytime this month. About his tweet, do you think RAIN knows this song, too? I wish one day he could sing the song as well with full of emotions. I like this song. Also, thanks for sharing the clip dear. :lol:

Hi bbly, I somewhat agree with you about his female partner in the movie in case she is... But, we'll just wait & see. :lol:

Hi willenette and bbly, I am also glad that KSS will co-star with him. :D I always associate KSS as a lucky charm for him since Full House was a big hit in the ratings then, maybe with their latest collaboration RM will be a blockbuster also in the box office.

Re his tweet, surely he loves the song and the way the seniors did their cover. I was impressed because the lyrics were pronounced very clearly without twangs, I am in doubt if Rain can be like them, well, as we know he had a "hard" tongue in delivering English. :vicx::lol: The melody is beautiful and soothing, I think that song Let It Be Me was a hit in the 70s and sung by the Everly Brothers.

Maybe for a change, let Rain have a younger leading lady. :wub::lol:

Here are the pics of his reported co-stars:

c0047605_0511699.jpg

The last pic, the actress' name should be Sin Se Kyung, there was an error when it was originally posted as I cannot correct it since it comes with images.

credit pics:rainstorm.exblog.

Hi willenette and bbly, I am also glad that KSS will co-star with him. :D I always associate KSS as a lucky charm for him since Full House was a big hit in the ratings then, maybe with their latest collaboration RM will be a blockbuster also in the box office.

Re his tweet, surely he loves the song and the way the seniors did their cover. I was impressed because the lyrics were pronounced very clearly without twangs, I am in doubt if Rain can be like them, well, as we know he had a "hard" tongue in delivering English. :vicx::lol: The melody is beautiful and soothing, I think that song Let It Be Me was a hit in the 70s and sung by the Everly Brothers.

*quoted image*

The last pic, the actress' name should be Sin Se Kyung, there was an error when it was originally posted as I cannot correct it since it comes with images.

anjjo, KSS as a "lucky-charm" for RAIN - I really hope so, dear. "I am in doubt if Rain can be like them, well, as we know he had a "hard" tongue in delivering English." - hahaha - I have to agree with you. :lol:

*** RAIN is mentioned.........They're so sweet to each other. Cute siblings! I noticed that Thunder always mention RAIN's name every time he's asked of something or when MBLAQ is interviewed. :lol:

Siblings Dara and Thunder tackle their first Lunar New Year interview together

34552907.4.jpg

The older Park sibling, Sandara, arrived 10 minutes late, but she immediately waved “Hi~” to her younger brother Thunder upon entering the room. Thunder, who was fixing his hanbok in front of a mirror, greets her with, “Oh, you came.”

And then a brief moment of awkward silence hit.

Since it’s their first-ever ’sibling interview’, the two immediately began repeating, “How awkward,” while quickly explaining, “We grew up in the Philippines so we never had the opportunity to give New Year’s bows. This year, we’ll be bowing to our parents and CEOs.”

Sandara and Thunder are members of Korea’s two top idols, 2NE1 and MBLAQ. They’re also the most well-known sibling idols in the industry as well. What’s interesting to note is that despite the fame surrounding their relationship, this is the first time the two are taking part in an interview as just siblings.

“I’m seeing his face for the first time in a month,” Sandara calmly states. Thunder adds, “It’s kind of awkward seeing her at work, since I’m used to seeing her at home.” His older sister agreed: “At home, I’m used to us wearing pajamas and not being so dolled up, so meeting like this is quite awkward.”

Because they both have busy schedules and are living away in dorms, they’re lucky to be able to meet once a month. Their promotion cycles have also never overlapped, so they rarely get to meet outside at work. The first time they met on stage was at the SBS “Gayo Daejun” last year.

Despite the distance, they claim to be closer than anyone else. Sandara revealed that she constantly monitors for him, and sends him advice and support through text messages. She also listens to MBLAQ’s CDs during car rides, and would always visit MBLAQ’s waiting room with flowers on special days, like for their comeback.

Speaking of thoughtful, Sandara handed a new bag to her brother during the interview. “I bought it for you while I went shopping a few days ago,” she explained.

In comparison to her outgoing and four-dimensional personality, Thunder is a lot quieter and calmer. Sandara revealed, “Whenever I send him text messages after I monitor his broadcast performances, he always replies back with one letter: ‘k.’”

Thunder retorted, “But still, I reply a bit longer to Jihoon-hyung (Rain).”

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source: DongA Ilbo #1, #2, #3 via Nate, allkpop

[Feb-02-2011]<Eng.trans> More detailed information about Rain in the Odeng bar.

** Please refer to new # 1273 on rain-eu.com

다른 일행들은 더 있다 갔는데 비느 12시전에 먼저 나가더라고

압구정임

대딩같음 귀여워 죽겠네 프린트된 흰색 라운드티에 검정바지인가에 붉은색에 갈색들어간? 하이탑운동화 신으시고 앞머리보이게 브라운색 비니 쓰시고

여기요~ 일케 이쁘게 종업원 부르는 비느 목소리가 들린다 잇힝 딱 비느 목소리 알아들음

There were a lot of people involved with Rain's new film in the Odeng bar located in Seoul's Apgujung-dong, besides Rain and other 3 actors. (the number of the people was between twenty and thirty)

Others stayed longer, but only Rain left before midnight.

Rain was dressed as a college student, with a printed T shirt with a round neck, black pants, high top sneakers with red and brown color stripes, and a brown beanie. His hair in front round peeked out from the end of the beanie.

When Rain called over the waitress so could order, "Excuse me!", she recognized immediately who was cutely looking for her.

Source : DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=291590&page=1&bbs=

*quoted image*

anjjo, actually, I started liking KSS after I watched him in FH. This was in this drama that I discovered him. And he did awesome in FH. It's time that they should get together to do a movie this time. Do you find him sexy & hot, too - because as I've said, I do - hehehe. He's not that handsome but there's something in him, which I find attractive. Or am I the only one who do find him particularly like that? :lol:

[Feb-02-2011] Rain confesses that he holds his "C’est Si Bon" seniors in the highest respect.

201102021537774964_1.jpg

Singer Rain showed his respect to past masters, his "C’est Si Bon" seniors.

Rain said some things on his Twitter at around midnight on the 2nd February, "I have the greatest respect for our "C’est Si Bon" seniors..All of our singing and doing the things we like and building friendships, is a tribute to their presence itself.,,I was deeply impressed by their stories and their songs drawing tears from us today."

Rain seemed to give his thoughts on it after viewing "C’est Si Bon" concert structured as a Lunar New Year special edition of MBC TV's show program 'Come to Play' which was broadcast for both days of the 31st January and the 1st February. In his view as a senior, Rain expressed how he felt about his big seniors' touching stories and songs.

Meanwhile, "C’est Si Bon" concert was much loved where "C’est Si Bon" members composed of 'Yang Hee Eun', 'Jo Young Nam', 'Kim Se Howan', 'Song Chang Shik', and 'Yun Hyung Joo' were having a wonderful time talking about their past.

credit to Osen http://news.nate.com/view/20110202n06202

[Feb-02-2011] Rain confesses that he holds his "C’est Si Bon" seniors in the highest respect.

*quoted image*

Singer Rain showed his respect to past masters, his "C’est Si Bon" seniors.

Rain said some things on his Twitter at around midnight on the 2nd February, "I have the greatest respect for our "C’est Si Bon" seniors..All of our singing and doing the things we like and building friendships, is a tribute to their presence itself.,,I was deeply impressed by their stories and their songs drawing tears from us today."

Rain seemed to give his thoughts on it after viewing "C’est Si Bon" concert structured as a Lunar New Year special edition of MBC TV's show program 'Come to Play' which was broadcast for both days of the 31st January and the 1st February. In his view as a senior, Rain expressed how he felt about his big seniors' touching stories and songs.

Meanwhile, "C’est Si Bon" concert was much loved where "C’est Si Bon" members composed of 'Yang Hee Eun', 'Jo Young Nam', 'Kim Se Howan', 'Song Chang Shik', and 'Yun Hyung Joo' were having a wonderful time talking about their past.

credit to Osen http://news.nate.com/view/20110202n06202

anjjo, thanks for posting this. RAIN has always been respectful to his seniors even back then. I'm sure this is how his parents brought him up years back especially when his Mom was still alive. He really hasn't changed a bit that even up to now he's still this kind of person that he is! I find it great being this way - respect your elders. And RAIN being this way is so cool! :lol:

He left before midnight?

[Fan account]More information about Rain in the Odeng bar on 1 Feb 2011

** Please refer to new # 1273 on rain-eu.com

다른 일행들은 더 있다 갔는데 비느 12시전에 먼저 나가더라고

압구정임

대딩같음 귀여워 죽겠네 프린트된 흰색 라운드티에 검정바지인가에 붉은색에 갈색들어간? 하이탑운동화 신으시고 앞머리보이게 브라운색 비니 쓰시고

여기요~ 일케 이쁘게 종업원 부르는 비느 목소리가 들린다 잇힝 딱 비느 목소리 알아들음

There were a lot of people involved with Rain's new film in the Odeng bar located in Seoul's Apgujung-dong, besides Rain and other 3 actors. (the number of the people was between twenty and thirty)

Others stayed longer, but only Rain left before midnight.

Rain was dressed as a college student, with a printed T shirt with a round neck, black pants, high top sneakers with red and brown color stripes, and a brown beanie. His hair in front round peeked out from the end of the beanie.

When Rain called over the waitress so could order, "Excuse me!", she recognized immediately who was looking for her.

Source : DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.ph ... amp;page=1&bbs=

Seems that`s eveything is confirmed now;) SSK… Let`s wait and see …

1296644863_201102022010196145203301_0.gif

cr: DC

Have you noticed that Yuy Joon Sang and Shin Se Kyung belong to Namoo actors agency (Rain is following them now)?

Willenette your statement that you find KSS sexy made me think about other movies that I have seen with him (The Sweet Sex and Love and The Red Shoes). He`s definitely sexy :lol:

Same thought here anjjo ^_^

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. Like bbly, I'm also happy to know that KSS will be a part of his movie........they'll collaborate once again after FH. I like him. I find him sexy. It's nice that RAIN is for the meantime taking his time before the start of the movie filming, which is anytime this month. About his tweet, do you think RAIN knows this song, too? I wish one day he could sing the song as well with full of emotions. I like this song. Also, thanks for sharing the clip dear.

Hi bbly, I somewhat agree with you about his female partner in the movie in case she is... But, we'll just wait & see.

I think that KSS has something very attractive about him. Call me weird, but I love his eyebrows for example a lot. blush.gif

Thank you for agreeing with me about the actress! I don't care if the actress is younger or older, pretty or not pretty (please don't kill me but I don't find her particularly pretty, maybe I will change my mind when seeing her acting skill :unsure: ), for me what counts is talent, skill and for this kind of project also experience. As far as I could see, she didn't work in a lot of projects. For sure the makers had a reason for picking her.

Hi willenette and bbly, I am also glad that KSS will co-star with him. I always associate KSS as a lucky charm for him since Full House was a big hit in the ratings then, maybe with their latest collaboration RM will be a blockbuster also in the box office.

KKS lucky charm for Rain? I like that thought and I hope you are right that than this movie will be a huge hit!!!

Rain can have a younger leading lady (although she is quite young, only 21 but looking like 17-18 :mellow: ). He looked good with SMA in ALTK who was younger than him.

And regaring your point of view about Rain's English and delivering English, I agree. :D

He left before midnight?

Have you noticed that Yuy Joon Sang and Shin Se Kyung belong to Namoo actors agency (Rain is following them now)?

Why is everybody surprised that Rain left before midnight? Does he have a habit to eat or stay up until 2-3 am :lol: ?

Why do you think that Rain is following Namoo actors? 2 of the actors are Namoo but that isn't Rain who picks the actors. Or did I misunderstand your remark?

Fugitive Couple wish us a Happy Lunar New year

2011-02-03

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit:as tagged

Source:blog.goo.ne.jp/rain-love2

Soooooooooo cute!!!! I loved this series with LNY. After her casting was announced for Fugitive, I watched those clips and fell again in love with the 2 together.

Thank you for sharing!

Why is everybody surprised that Rain left before midnight? Does he have a habit to eat or stay up until 2-3 am :lol: ?

Why do you think that Rain is following Namoo actors? 2 of the actors are Namoo but that isn't Rain who picks the actors. Or did I misunderstand your remark?

I`m just surprised that he didn`t leave the restaurant with the rest of the actors/ crew. Is he hanging out until 2-3 pm? One of interviewers implied that in one of Rain`s interviews in 2010 ... But Rain denied :P

Maybe now (in his thirties) he needs more rest? :lol:

Namoo agency: I should add `on twitter` ^_^

Willenette your statement that you find KSS sexy made me think about other movies that I have seen with him (The Sweet Sex and Love and The Red Shoes). He`s definitely sexy :lol:

Hi Kicia, wahhh.......I also watched that movie, TSSAL but The Red Shoes no because I didn't know that he was in it. That was KSS very 1st & I'm sure last bold movie. :lol:

I think that KSS has something very attractive about him. Call me weird, but I love his eyebrows for example a lot. blush.gif

Thank you for agreeing with me about the actress! I don't care if the actress is younger or older, pretty or not pretty (please don't kill me but I don't find her particularly pretty, maybe I will change my mind when seeing her acting skill :unsure: ), for me what counts is talent, skill and for this kind of project also experience. As far as I could see, she didn't work in a lot of projects. For sure the makers had a reason for picking her.

Rain can have a younger leading lady (although she is quite young, only 21 but looking like 17-18 :mellow: ). He looked good with SMA in ALTK who was younger than him.

Hi bbly, oh, really you like KSS's thick eyebrows? Me, I like everything in him except that - About SMA, I agree with you - RAIN looked good with her in that drama. She looks having the same age as him. In fact, amongs RAIN's female partners I prefer her for him. She's very pretty, very nice & genuine. :lol:

I`m just surprised that he didn`t leave the restaurant with the rest of the actors/ crew. Is he hanging out until 2-3 pm? One of interviewers implied that in one of Rain`s interviews in 2010 ... But Rain denied :P

Kicia, this is also my reason why I was surprised that he left the resto before midnight ahead than the rest. After reading his tweet, I was thinking maybe he wanted to watch the show of those seniors. :lol:

*** I hope we could get a Lunar New Year message again from RAIN soon, which he usually does every year. Sae Hae Bok Manh i Badu Se Yo, oppa, anjjo, bbly, Kicia, Thu, jini & everubody here - I hope he'll take good care of his health... now that he's about to start filming his upcoming movie. :lol:

Rain tweets about C'est si bon

Feb 03 2011

adc8aa54cbbb0b150f7e9b4388dcf820.jpg

Rain recently expressed his respect for his seniors, C’est si bon.

C’est si bon is a group of friends consisting of Yoon Hyungjoo, Song Changshik, Kim Saehwan, Jo Youngnam, etc. The group recently held a concert on January 31st through February 1st with the help of MBC as a New Lunar Year special called the C’est si bon Concert.

On February 2nd, he expressed his emotions on Twitter, “C’est si bon seniors I respect you and respect you again… Being able to sing doing what we like and having a friendship, we are here because the seniors are here. I was touched by your songs and words that moved me to tears.”

What do you guys think of Rain’s emotional tweet? Would you guys want to hear C’est si bon’s music as well?

Source: Osen

Source:koreaboo.com

Fugitive Couple wish us a Happy Lunar New year

2011-02-03

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit:as tagged

Source:blog.goo.ne.jp/rain-love2

anjjo, thanks for posting the photos. I wish him to enjoy his Lunar New Year with his family! You know, I wish one day he could tweet in English so it won't need any translation. In doing this could make it something truly special for his international fans. Anyhow, it's always so good to hear from him through his tweeting nowadays. :lol: