Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Have the ratings for Plan B dropped? O.o

People were referring to Bi addicted to twitter because of DH? Who or what is DH?

Hi mainguyen, DH is referring to Daniel Henney..... :lol:

Episode 1

Eng-subbed – YT

Cr-Deadlyxmunchkin-rainlegend

part 1

My link

part 2

My link

part 3

My link

part 4

My link

part 5

My link

[Oct-07-2010] The plot summary of the fourth episode of 'The Fugitive Plan B' <KBS TV official site of "The Fugitive : Plan B">

4부 :: 10월 7일 목요일 밤 9시 55분

히로키의 후원은 이미 지우의 뒤를 밟고 있던 도수 일행과 나카무라 황까지 합세해 대혼전을 빚는다.

한국 경찰 따위는 안중에도 없는 거물 히로키 앞에서 도수와 지우-진이 일행 모두 서로 목숨만 부지하기 급급한 상황이 된다.

간신히 몸을 빼쳐 달아나는 와중에도 지우는 미진의 계좌를 역추적해 중국에 있는 더 큰 배후를 알아내고 다른 대안이 없는 진이는 그런 지우를 정식으로 고용하고 중국으로 동행하려 한다.

그러나 카이는 상황이 점점 지우의 페이스로 흘러가는 것이 못내 불편해 진이의 중국행을 막으려 하고...

지우의 페이스로 흘러가는 상황을 가장 불편해 하는 사내 도수는 독이 올라 급기야 나카무라 황의 사무실을 거의 습격하다시피 하는데..

- The fourth episode on Thursday, October 7th, at 9:55pm -

'Hiroki's ('Dakenaka Naoto') support for 'Mijin' (Yun Son Ha) causes much confusion in the situation when even 'Nakamura Howang' (Sung Dong Il) joins, including 'Do Soo's (Lee Jung Jin) group who are following after 'Ji Woo' (Rain).

In the presence of 'Hiroki', a devil of a big house, who sets such Korean police at naught, the circumstances are unfavorable for both groups (each group of 'Do Soo' and 'Ji Woo') where it is hard for them even to barely escape with their lives.

Even when 'Ji Woo' (Rain) has a narrow escape, just managing to get out of the situation, he finds that 'Mijin' (Yun Son Ha) has China's big shot ranked higher than her at her back by tracing her bank account activities inversely, so 'Jinny' (Lee Na Young) has no alternative but to try to accompany 'Ji Woo' to China, hiring him formally.

But, 'Kai' doesn't try to let 'Jinny' go to China, since the awkward situation where the initiative in proving this case goes to over to Ji Woo, is bitter as gall to 'Kai' himself.

'Do Soo' who is uncomfortable more than anyone else when the initiative goes to over to 'Ji Woo', is full of anger and breaks in on 'Nakamura Howang' (Sung Dong Il) like almost attacking his office...

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/view/preview/index.html

Brief translation by rain bird.

Daemul’ beats out ‘Fugitive’ in ratings

October 6, 2010

dd2qlw-tile-460x314.jpg

SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Daemul‘ aired its first episode last night, going head-to-head against Rain’s “Fugitive: Plan B“.

The all-star cast of ‘Daemul’ (Ko Hyun Jung, Kwon Sang Woo, and Cha In Pyo) dominated the Wednesday time-slot with a nationwide viewership rating of 17.4%. It’s rival, ‘Fugitive: Plan-B’, came in at 3rd place with a 15.0% viewership rating. Additionally, it was noted that ‘Daemul’ took back the 7% viewership that was lost during the airing of its predecessor, ‘My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox’.

Daemul is definitely starting off on a high note and it seems that all credit is going to the acting prowess of superstar Ko Hyun Jung, who plays South Korea’s first female president.

This is just the first episode so it will be interesting to see how the ratings war pans out between ‘Daemul’ and ‘Fugitive: Plan-B’ in the upcoming weeks.

Meanwhile, MBC’s ‘Playful Kiss‘ starring Kim Hyun Joong continues with its dismal run of >6%.

Source: TNmS, Newsen

Source:allkpop

The Fugitive Plan B new pic

2010-10-05

source : naver news

c1%282%29.jpg

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud

anjjo, why are their faces so serious? Hehehe – they looked funny. RAIN’s face looked skinny here. :D

BTW, I heard Fugitive will be airing in Malaysia after popular drama Bread, Love and Dreams ends its run. Malaysian fans enjoy the drama soon. :lol:

October 6, 2010

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/dd2qlw-tile-460x314.jpg

SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Daemul‘ aired its first episode last night, going head-to-head against Rain’s “Fugitive: Plan B“.

The all-star cast of ‘Daemul’ (Ko Hyun Jung, Kwon Sang Woo, and Cha In Pyo) dominated the Wednesday time-slot with a nationwide viewership rating of 17.4%. It’s rival, ‘Fugitive: Plan-B’, came in at 3rd place with a 15.0% viewership rating. Additionally, it was noted that ‘Daemul’ took back the 7% viewership that was lost during the airing of its predecessor, ‘My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox’.

Daemul is definitely starting off on a high note and it seems that all credit is going to the acting prowess of superstar Ko Hyun Jung, who plays South Korea’s first female president.

This is just the first episode so it will be interesting to see how the ratings war pans out between ‘Daemul’ and ‘Fugitive: Plan-B’ in the upcoming weeks.

Meanwhile, MBC’s ‘Playful Kiss‘ starring Kim Hyun Joong continues with its dismal run of >6%.

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. You'll never go wrong with the 2-classic hunks in Daemul : KSW & CIP but there are as well hotties in Fugitive not only 2 but 3, right? The 1st episode of Daemul was enjoyable, the same thing with Fugitive. Hehehe - I really don't know if this is good news for me since my 2-BIG MEN are competing with each other. Both dramas are interesting. Tonight, I'm excited of how these 2 would go since last night was the pilot episode of Daemul so it’s just natural that people will be curious about it!!! RAIN & KSW had worked hard for these dramas. Tonight, I'm expecting a rating battle. :sweatingbullets:

Behind the scenes of “The Fugitive Plan B”!

planb-20101006.jpg?w=300&h=401

Actress Lee Na-young revealed the funny photos she took during the filming of KBS’s 2TV latest drama “The Fugitive Plan B”!

The humorous actress made a few settings in the photos. In the first photo, she sat beside Rain and made a lost expression. Then she posed with the stunt actor who dressed like her in the drama. Netizens who saw the photos commented:

“She is the only goddess I know.”

“She looks pretty even though she was making fun of herself in the photos.”

planb-3-20101006.jpg?w=300&h=224

planb-2-20101006.jpg?w=300&h=234

Do you like her humor?

Source : popseoul

Guest justblaqcloud

bout Daemul i think it's not wrong if pilot episode goes higher for rating, but Plan B 1st ep. rating higher than Daemul, so i had faith with Plan B.

but it's gonna be interesting competition between this 2 drama, so lets see who gonna get higher rating (still prefer Plan B..:P)

[69s+FULL Offcial MV] 도망자OST Pt.1_사랑같은건 믿지 않지만

scorpiola 2010-10-06

69sec version

Credit: daum // scorpiolabibi @ youtube

FULL Version

http://ch.gomtv.com/278/26968/386977

Credit: sherrysss // scorpiolabibi @ youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfnh6kFT4Ds

anjjo, comparing this OST from MBLAQ's Running & Running, I still prefer the latter though to be honest, he has great voice - I like it! His voice is so soothing. He sings so emotionally. This is also a beautiful song it's just that I like the beat of MBLAQ's song. Now, I know why I was glued to the screen hearing & listening to the song every time the song is being played on some scenes especially action part. MBLAQ rocks! :lol:

[Oct-07-2010]'The Fugitive Plan B' overwhelms other competitions in ratings by age bracket.

-The Comparative ratings by age bracket of dramas which are telecast every Wednesday and Thursday -

* 도망자 (The Fugitive Plan B)

92440-2.jpg

92440-0.jpg

KBS 2TV's drama 'The Fugitive Plan B' has overwhelmed other competitions in ratings by age bracket.

This drama's 3rd episode aired last 6th scored 18% in audience ratings (by AGB Nielsen Media Research), showing an upward. Notable is the fact that it has definitely gained a competitive advantage over rival dramas on at the same time in ratings by age bracket.

This drama nationally had a higher rate of watching it than other rival dramas in all age groups except the elderly and older people in their 50s and 60s, respectively. It shows that this drama whose popularity isn't biased towards a certain age, has been one family drama the whole family can enjoy as it is being played for people of all ages.

Rain's actions not to spare himself physically at all and his act of expression shown particularly in its 3rd episode, are being well received by its audiences more and more. Also, it has sought clearly to differentiate between different existing dramas in the sense that it has fantastic car chase scenes, including some scenes from aircraft and much more.

In its 4th episode to be aired this evening, a difficult situation where the circumstances are unfavorable for both groups ('Do Soo's party and 'Ji Woo's party) in which it's hard for them even to barely escape with their lives in the presence of big shot 'Hiroki' who sets such Korean police at naught, will develop.

This drama has been on the air at 9:55 pm every Wednesday and Thursday.

credit to http://news.nate.com/view/20101007n11371

Rain expresses his pride for Korea via Twitter

On the 6th of October, Rain has proudly announced his pride for being Korean via his microblogging site Twitter. Apparently, he has expressed his pride after his producer from the U.S. was impressed by the taste of the country’s cuisine. More on, making the moment more candid, he then made another tweet saying “I’m proud of being Korean. Our country, the Republic of Korea, fighting! Kimchi, fighting! (cheer up!)”

rain1.jpg?w=394&h=500

SOURCE : SIXTOFIVE1982

Written By OHKPOP (iloveohkpop.wordpress.com

<Eng.trans> "The Fugitive Plan B" Episode 4_ Preview

My link

0:03~0:05

Ji Woo (Rain) : I've come to rescue you. For now, let's raise our hands.

Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin) : You are wanted by the police for murder (to 'Ji Woo')

0:10

Ji Woo : I'm not the murderer.

0:12

Ji Woo : Let's not deceive each other. (to Jinny)

0:14

Jinny (Lee Na Young) : That's just what I've been trying to tell you (to Ji Woo)

0:24

Jinny : I'm sure there are some people knowing who Melgideck is.

0:26

Mijin (Yun Son Ha) : I guess the detective called 'Ji Woo' doesn't know yet much about Melgideck.

0:31

Ji Woo : So here we go.

0:32~0:37

The older character : Jinny is going to call Kai (Daniel Henney) before long, because she has no one but him to turn to.

0:41

Do Soo : 'Ji Woo' has just left sent a message to 'Jang Si Boo' (Gong Hyung Jin) in China.

0:42

Ji Woo : I think we'll go to China to get Melgideck. (to Jinny)

0:46

Jinny : I am scared!

Guest justblaqcloud

Finish watching ep.4, i really loved it..Rain acting really great, he really entertain the viewers..hope the rating will increase coz the story more intense & interesting..

[10-06] For those who have KBS World (cable ch.) @ home

2010-10-06

AT LAST! KBS World will air Fugitive Plan B on the 20th of October. Very Exciting! LOL At least, we don't have to wait, trouble and exert much effort in downloading the series. Lucky for those who have KBS ch. Hope it will get high ratings as they can HWAITING FUGITIVE!

CHECK THIS LINK:http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/programs_intro.html?no=616THANK

credit:Gie@Rain Legend

Ok, does this mean that KBS World is showing the episodes with Engl. subs and also every Wednesday and Thursay? I don't have KBS World, so even than I wouldn't have the chance of watching it *sigh*.

Hi bbly, me, I love his lips amongst all his features.....he has this very shapely one even though without any lipstick or lip liner. About his next movie, I'm sure he's going to choose between the remake & the Hollywood movie. I chose the Hollywood again here since in the first place I really don't dig remakes..... But, whatever he chooses I will always support him. And the album...hehehe - you're still not giving up on this, huh? But, why not if he could put it into his schedule.....I'd love it, too! :lol:

No, never ever I will give up on the album hahahaha!

October 6, 2010

Ok, this sounds totally childish, silly and don't know whatelse, but I am at least happy that Runaway had with its first episode more ratings than Daemul.

I don't want to sound mean or offensive to anyone here, but I don't care for any other drama no matter how good it is or who acts in it, I just want Runaway to be the best and N° 1! blush.gif

Guest mandalaywith

The Fugitive PlanB E4 HQ(420P)Online Link

vod uplod by mandalaywith

Tudou Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ygErZri1HE8/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fugitive PlanB E4 Rating

AGB Nationwide [16.2%]5Ranking - Seoul [15.6%]5Ranking

SBS DaeMul E2

AGB Nationwide [21.5%]1Ranking - Seoul [23.2%]1Ranking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fugitive PlanB E4 Caps from Media News

20101007232310305.jpg

242569_202569_5620.jpg

i feel it from second episode that this drama will not be a hit, normally a hit drama start with low rating then increases but fugitive is going the opposite way, i only hope that the next episode will not decrease more.bread love and dreams had around 60% can't these people who give this rating for this drama watch fugitive which is showing in the same channel. rain had done it before with full house i hope he will do it again maybe not with this drama with other drama.

Good luck to rain in his next drama.

Ok, does this mean that KBS World is showing the episodes with Engl. subs and also every Wednesday and Thursay? I don't have KBS World, so even than I wouldn't have the chance of watching it *sigh*.

Ok, this sounds totally childish, silly and don't know whatelse, but I am at least happy that Runaway had with its first episode more ratings than Daemul.

I don't want to sound mean or offensive to anyone here, but I don't care for any other drama no matter how good it is or who acts in it, I just want Runaway to be the best and N° 1! blush.gif

Hi bbly, yes, Fugitive/Runaway soon to be aired at KBS World is english subbed, that's why I'll start again to fully understand it. Almost all programs shown there, not only the dramas produced by KBS but even the variety shows are english subbed since it catered to different parts of the globe. My only setback is that I can no longer watch it in advance online coz it has the same timeslot on TV. I think I can easily cope with it considering the many sources shared by our co-clouds. :D

You are not offending anyone, my dear, and I agree with you, I really wish Runaway to be on top, too.

[quote name='mandalaywith' date='08 October 2010 - 06:32 AM' timestamp='1286490750'

post='16528467']

Tudou Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SBS DaeMul E2

Guest mandalaywith

hi

Now TNS rating is come :lol:

TNS Nationwide [16.0%]3Ranking - Seoul [16.6%]3Ranking

SBS Dae Mul E2 Rating

TNS Nationwide [21.2%]1Ranking - Seoul [21.4%]1Ranking

Source-TNS website

SBS Ent News _Rain (Bi) @ baseball match

credit : DC // Up ratoka@youtube

My link

Hi jini, thanks for sharing another version of this video clip. It looked like he really enjoyed watching this game match. Good, that he was able to grant an autograph from a fan despite that he's busy watching the game. :sweatingbullets:

Tudou Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SBS DaeMul E2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fugitive PlanB E4 Caps from Media News

20101007232310305.jpg

http://www.reviewstar.net/news/photo/201010/242569_202569_5620.jpg

Hi mandalaywith, once again, thanks for sharing with us here the episode link & the ratings. Also, thanks for posting some captures from this episode. :lol:

The Fugitive Plan B EP 5 Preview

2010-10-08

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6279&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

credit : ratoka@youtube

hqqq.jpg

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing the video clip of the Episode 5 preview. I'm enjoying watching this drama as the story progresses. :sweatingbullets:

hi

Now TNS rating is come :lol:

TNS Nationwide [16.0%]3Ranking - Seoul [16.6%]3Ranking

SBS Dae Mul E2 Rating

TNS Nationwide [21.2%]1Ranking - Seoul [21.4%]1Ranking

Source-TNS website

mandalaywith, is this the accurate percentage rating? So, it increases compared to Wednesday's rating. Thanks again, dear..... :lol:

*** Please take note that there’s no change in the 1-3 slots…..Fugitive is still on the 3rd….. it’s just that rating increased a bit. :lol:

TNS Ratings – Fugitive Episode 4

Cr-Conduongmuathu-Daemul thread

16469601.jpg

bout Daemul i think it's not wrong if pilot episode goes higher for rating, but Plan B 1st ep. rating higher than Daemul, so i had faith with Plan B.

but it's gonna be interesting competition between this 2 drama, so lets see who gonna get higher rating (still prefer Plan B..:P)

justblaqcloud, Fugitive dropped a few percentage points on the Wednesday’s rating but increased a bit also from last night’s percentage. I’m rooting for Fugitive & Daemul this time for RAIN & KSW’s sake. I love these guys and I hope things go well for both of them with these dramas. I feel happy whoever claims top ratings spot over from these 2-dramas. Fugitive will always be my no.1 drama, of course & I just love Rain being mischievous here. But I just hope both series can keep it up though, rating-wise. I wish both dramas the best. :lol:

10-10-08 Rain Hyundai _Art of technology Sonata new event

cap by ratoka

1%285%29.JPG

2%284%29.JPG

6%282%29.JPG

7%281%29.JPG

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud

----------------------------------

Daemul claims top ratings spot over Runaway

by javabeans | October 7, 2010

SBS’s Daemul premiered strong this Wednesday, and has shot to first place in the ratings race in its first week. KBS’s Runaway Plan B dropped a few percentage points and had to settle for second place.

Wednesday’s episode drew identical numbers for both dramas: 18.0%. (Those are AGB numbers; TNS puts Daemul ahead with an 18% to Runaway‘s 15%. However, for consistency’s sake I use AGB unless otherwise indicated.) But Thursday’s episode had a clear winner, with Daemul pulling ahead to 21.5%. Runaway brought in a 16.2%.

Prior to the premiere of either drama, there was a lot of interest in seeing which A-list star would triumph: Rain or Go Hyun-jung? It looks like Go’s pull remains strong from her last role playing the utterly devious Mi-shil in last year’s hit sageuk Queen Seon-deok.

I guess people are in the mood to see a female president kicking some political richard simmons, although I have to admit I pretty much hated the first episode. It played West Wing scenarios with all the subtlety of a Saved By the Bell episode, and the political posturing was at times uncomfortably cringe-inducing. (I can see the appeal in having Go Hyun-jung’s president character handling international crises with cool competence, but in making her look strong, the drama reduced the very complex issue of foreign politics to cartoonish depictions. Her conversations with foreign heads of state made me groan in embarrassment — she stands up to international bullies, gets her way, and saves the day, all in a day’s work. It’s wishful thinking mixed with narrative ethnocentrism. I did not enjoy.)

There was also the matter of the sudden tonal switches from serious to slapstick to heartfelt. I didn’t get any emotion out of it, though they sure wanted us to. Oh well, that’s just one drama I don’t have to worry about in a crowded season! I’m sure Daemul will continue to be a hit, but I’m just not onboard.

Meanwhile, MBC’s Playful Kiss remained in third place with a 5.6% on Wednesday and a 5.7% on Thursday.

run_29.jpg

Via SBS, Star News

Source:dramabeans