Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

MBLAQ, 4minute, and more for ‘Fugitive’ OST

October 1, 2010

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/20100930_mblaqfugitiveost_main.jpg

KBS 2TV’s newest Wednesday-Thursday drama “Fugitive“ (aka “Runaway Plan B“) recently aired its pilot episode with an impressive 20.7% viewing rating. Intrigued by the all-star cast, viewers have transferred their high expectations onto the OST, particularly with the main theme song, “Running & Running.”

“Running & Running” is a song that goes well with the exciting storyline of “Fugitive,” and is sung by Rain’s protegés, the boys of MBLAQ.

A representative of “Fugitive” recently stated in a phone call with Newsen, “Artists who have participated in the drama’s OST include Shin Seung Hoon, MBLAQ, Jea of Brown Eyed Girls, 4minute and rookie artist Orange. The album will be released later on.”

Shin Seung Hoon will be singing the theme song for Rain’s character, while Jea of Brown Eyed Girls will be singing the theme song for the female lead, Lee Na Young.

Furthermore, the full OST album is to be comprised of a total of 17 tracks.

Source: Newsen

Photo: KBS 2TV’s Fugitive

Source:allkpop

anjjo, thanks for posting this. Sigh.........no RAIN song.....from these 17-tracks? Still, can't wait to hear & listen to all the songs. So far, Running & Running from MBLAQ is what I dig...... so cool it's just that I want to hear the full song. I bet this will be great! :lol:

10-09-30 "The Fugitive: Plan B"_Episode 3_Preview .

0:37~0:43

Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin) : Have you ever been shot twice only from someone?

0:47~0:52

Do Soo : Why did 'Ji Woo' (Rain) go to Japan? Why did he go by ship, not by plane?

0:56~0:57

Do Soo : Who was that woman Ji Woo was talking to, insisting she was actually in the ship?

0:59~1:02

Jinny (Lee Na Young) : You shouldn't be killed because I love you. (to Kai)

1:03~1:06

Kai (Daniel Henney) : Does he deserve our confidence? (to Jinny)

Jinny : He's not too reliable, but I want to believe him.

1:10

Ji Woo (Rain) : Oho!, what on earth is this situation?

1:12~1:14

Jinny : I guess he'll surely come to me because he has to be paid the money that is due to him.

1:16~1:18

James Howang (Sung Dol Il): That's life where people are deceived by love, crying because of money.

Brief translation by rain bird.

i was wondering does anyone have 'Strong Heart' ep. 28 w/ Eng. subs? I have ep. 27, but not 28. thank you so much in advance =)

You should find download links on SJSUBS site. They do not allow to repost them so I will not do that here.

100511 SBS Strong Heart with Rain Ep28

>>Watch on Youtube<<

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

or:

http://www.dailymotion.pl/user/sjsubs2010

willenette, the food is called kwek-kwek, it is made of boiled eggs marinated or covered with orange colored batter and fried, very delicious when dipped in spiced (very hot fresh chili) vinegar. Actually, it is a street food but I like it. :D:lol: Just

thinking of it makes me hungry.

I saw the Korean version first, so I wasn't surprised about the voices anymore.

It's called kwek-kwek, and I'm having some right now. :lol: It's hard-boiled egg coated in batter and then deep-fried. Best when dipped in spiced vinegar. Edit: Oh, anjjo explained it much better. :lol:

Thanks for the reply. Kwek-kwek sounds delicious but at the same time it surely has a high fat content :sweatingbullets:

MBLAQ: It seems that they not only sang “Running & Running.” A+ are suggesting that Thunder is also the composer of the song.

Check out the beats on Thunder's computer in Making the artist ep.2 @5:05

The 'Han Bak Steak song' has the same beat. Could it be that agi Doong composed it?

Of course this just an observation.

Making the artist ep.2 (eng sub)

abmsubs @ YT

credit:popcorn07@absolutemblaq

The Fugitive Plan B E2 HQ Online Link

upload by mandalaywith

Tudou Link http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_PXIBvm9uHo/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi

The Fugitive PlanB E2 Rating

TNS Nationwide [17.3%]4Ranking - Seoul [17.2%]4Ranking

AGB Nationwide [17.9%]4Ranking - Seoul [17.6%]4Ranking

My girlfriend is a Gumiho Last Ep(SBS)

TNS Nationwide [21.3%]2Ranking - Seoul [21.0%]2Ranking

AGB Nationwide [19.9%]2Ranking - Seoul [21.1%]2Ranking

rating is 3%down :mellow:

I think SBS MGIG is last episode aired

Rain Fighting~! :lol:

Thank you so much for once again sharing the DL and the ratings. What I don't understand is the difference between TNS and AGB. Any reason for it?

Thanks again mandalaywith, for the info. It's ok coz its Gumiho's ending, it also happened in other dramas when the last episode was aired. I feel that Fugitive will take the lead again next week and more to come.

Totally agree with you, anjjo! When reading some comments like "ratings for Runaways 2nd episode dropped quite a bit", I was actually worried. But now seeing the rating, it's good. As you said it, considerung it is just the 2nd episode and it "competed" against a drama that had it's final episode, it's quite good. I hope too Fugitive will continue its success and that Daemul or any other drama at the same time slot won't be too "dangerous" for its ratings.

bbly, since Fugitive pilot episode aired last Wednesday there was an interesting rating battle for Wednesday & Thursday drama slots between PK, MGIG & Fugitive. Everyone wants to watch Rain’s comeback drama after 5 years. I feel happy that the number was impressive on its 1st episode & last night's percentage was still strong despite of the twist - the viewers switched for MGIG’s finale to see the ending of this drama. I hope this will explain why Fugitive decreased its rating from Wednesday’s viewers. We’ll see for next week episodes! :lol:

I read that the Fugitive OST will be released on October 13. So, our hope that RAIN will sing even 1-song here is already impossible. I heard the song sung by MBLAQ has garnered a lot of interest. I like the beat of the song. :lol:

Hi myyma, it slipped a few percentage points but still maintained a strong showing with a 17.9%. I’m pretty sure Fugitive will be back on top next week. It has the plot, has the potential to be a lot of fun. :lol:

Yes, I think too so far the ratings for Runaway are quite impressive and I hope/wish/pray that it continues like this! I can't wait for next week and for episode 3 and 4.

Me too, I really like the song by MBLAQ and I am also looking forward to the complete soundtrack.

[10-01] The Fugitive Plan B Opening video

S1planB@youtube, ratoka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n0FswWDtWE

Ahhhhh, finally! Thank you so much! As I watch the show as a dl, of course there is everytime no opening and I was really curious how it is, finally I got to see it as well. Love the fact that the names are written in 3 different languages and to see at Rain's name Jeong Ji-hoon, it's wonderful!

30 Sep 2010 - Rain captures The Fugitive: Plan B - episode 2

credit: btm-raincloudhk

Reposted from RAIN Germany

credit:Phoenix

Just look at the diversity of his facial expressions! Just love it and I can't get enough of watching him acting and that at his mother tongue. blush.gif

[Oct-01-2010] Rain gets absorbed in it with all his heart up by 120% in 'The Fugitive Plan B'.

Rain's creaming up performance as the hero called 'Ji Woo' in drama 'The Fugitive Plan B' is now enthralling viewers.

In the second episode of the drama on the 30th, after having a narrow escape from the attacks of some assassins seeking her life, 'Jinny' (Lee Na Young) comes to be in contact with her boy friend 'Kai' (Daniel Henney) staying in Japan, and he urges her to come to Japan.

The assassins who tired to kill her, even attack Ji Woo' (Rain) after finding the trail of 'Ji Woo' in her house.

Learning of her situation through the assassins, 'Ji Woo' who is a tough proposition finds an important piece of evidence of a criminal suspect called 'Melgideck' and goes to Japan in the same cruise with her, but they both still don't believe each other.

And there is the beginning of an equivocal atmosphere of mutual investigation between them having a joke with each other.

In the broadcast on that day, 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) as the main character in the drama called Ji Woo, made the viewers a present of laughter, providing a comfortable to them.

He has received a great deal of recognition for his various acts where not only does he make a wide array of facial expressions but also he performs the action scenes in a very convincing way, etc.

Also, there is enough of Rain's awesome action scenes with 'Jung Du Hong' who is acknowledged the best stunt director in Korea to suggest that Rain has tried to put a lot of effort into his acting to be very realistic.

And Rain has been praised for his immaculate performance as the hero called Ji Woo who smirks and is optimistic.

Rain, who is best known for dealing with rather heavy subjects as a singer, breaks away from his more traditional image by showing this new side of him through this drama.

His complete image transformation where he gets absorbed in it with all his heart up by 120% in the drama, continues to draw critical acclaim around the viewers.

credit to Asia Economy http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0002459591

Brief transaltion by rain bird.

I hope more people will appreciate Rain's acting in this drama.

10-09-30 "The Fugitive: Plan B"_Episode 3_Preview .

0:37~0:43

Do Soo (Lee Jung Jin) : Have you ever been shot twice only from someone?

0:47~0:52

Do Soo : Why did 'Ji Woo' (Rain) go to Japan? Why did he go by ship, not by plane?

0:56~0:57

Do Soo : Who was that woman Ji Woo was talking to, insisting she was actually in the ship?

0:59~1:02

1:03~1:06

1:10

Ji Woo (Rain) : Oho!, what on earth is this situation?

1:12~1:14

Jinny : I guess he'll surely come to me because he has to be paid the money that is due to him.

1:16~1:18

James Howang (Sung Dol Il): That's life where people are deceived by love, crying because of money.

Thank you for sharing the translation of the preview for the 3rd episode!

[50min] 100927 도망자 Plan B Press Con in Seoul

scorpiola 2010-10-02

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=2590&board_id=b_08042315290109&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

12.JPG

Youtube version

Credit: http://dramaconanpd.net/292 // mediaconan @ youtube

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

----------------------------------

Rain The Fugitive Plan B pic

2010-10-02

credit//RainSha // ratoka@rain-cloud

1%281%29.jpg

--------------------------------------

Rain The Fugitive Plan B _ JIWOOPIA JEWELRY LIMITED EDITION

2010-10-01

SOURCE : J.Tune Creative facebook // ratoka @ rain cloud

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

--------------------------------

[10-02] WITHS2 officially Subbing Fugitive! :D

WITHS2 are officially subbing fugitive guys! Just checked out their Subtitle Status page and they have the first two episodes down on their list as pending!

Lets hope for a weekend release :3! *Fingers crossed*

http://withs2.com/

withs2.png

Source/credit: Rain Legend/izhan

2 Oct 2010 - 도망자 Plan B Overseas Donation project – Final update (with pictures)

Our sincere thanks to all those who participated in this overseas fans donation project. We believe we achieved what we wanted to do – we wanted to show our love and best wishes to RAIN on his comeback drama 도망자 Plan B by doing our small part in supporting Good Neighbors’ community services in Korea. We are happy that the news came out very positive as we anticipated.

We were asked to list the countries participated in the donation, and we tried our best to include all those we are aware of. If we have omitted your country/countries as an oversight, please accept our sincere apologies. We did stress to Good Neighbors this is an effort from RAIN’s fans all over the world, and there is no boundary in our love for and support to RAIN.

We visited one of Good Neighbors child care centres in the afternoon of 28 September. The children were curious to see us and they smiled happily when they saw the nutrition supplements being taken out from the carton boxes. The staff who received us was pleasantly surprised when she saw our banner and the 도망자 Plan B poster. She is a RAIN fan and she beamed with joy when we gave her the poster. We also decided to leave the banner at the center as a sweet memory.

I am very impressed with the work that Good Neighbors is doing. The centre is bright and cheerful, the kids are in good care. I feel proud that RAIN gives us such opportunity to do our small share in supporting Good Neighbors.

We also sent a congratulatory garland in the name of RAIN’s world fans at the 도망자 Plan B press conference on 27 September, which was placed side by side with our banner.

Here are some pictures taken at the conference and at Good Neighbors, and

Once again, a very BIG thank you to all who supported this project!

Banner and garland:

10100207430dee146f70357137.jpg

101002074323ce479f4b13430c.jpg

10100207432bb83e361402f08b.jpg

1010020743c3faf076ab96d4e5.jpg

10100207434d75484706bafd72.jpg

1010020743677cb254e42c2777.jpg

Good Neighbors child care centre

101002074356576ba51692704e.jpg

Donations

101002074399ae3371b794b131.jpg

1010020743d2e66f32b43fe6ec.jpg

Donation receipts

1010020743fbf90fb8d8776909.jpg

10100207439d4217de0047f09a.jpg

by huhuhuhu-raincloudhk

Fanmade MV ~BINGO!! Ji-woo Mania Mix ~

eye0rain | October 01, 2010

made by lunaluna

For those who fell in love with Ji-woo....like me. ^___^

source/The Fugitive : Plan B (ep.1)

「♪YOU / RAIN 」

My link

=====================================

도망자 Plan.B_ep.02_Running & running cut

Rain's action scene in "도망자(The Fugitive, 逃亡者) Plan.B" ep.02 with Jung Doo-Hong, who is the best korean martial arts director.

OST : Running & running (song by MBLAQ)

credit : qwert000 | September 30, 2010

My link

=========================================================================

Rain & Lee Jung Jin in Manila

credit : daum // rain -cloud

1010031i.jpg

1010032.jpg

1010034.jpg

1010035j.jpg

101003.jpg

WITHS2 are officially subbing fugitive guys! Just checked out their Subtitle Status page and they have the first two episodes down on their list as pending!

Bingo and oh hallelujah :P ! I hope we can have the subbed episodes soon.

Thank you for sharing anjjo!

2 Oct 2010 - 도망자 Plan B Overseas Donation project – Final update (with pictures)

Our sincere thanks to all those who participated in this overseas fans donation project. We believe we achieved what we wanted to do – we wanted to show our love and best wishes to RAIN on his comeback drama 도망자 Plan B by doing our small part in supporting Good Neighbors’ community services in Korea. We are happy that the news came out very positive as we anticipated.

We were asked to list the countries participated in the donation, and we tried our best to include all those we are aware of. If we have omitted your country/countries as an oversight, please accept our sincere apologies. We did stress to Good Neighbors this is an effort from RAIN’s fans all over the world, and there is no boundary in our love for and support to RAIN.

We visited one of Good Neighbors child care centres in the afternoon of 28 September. The children were curious to see us and they smiled happily when they saw the nutrition supplements being taken out from the carton boxes. The staff who received us was pleasantly surprised when she saw our banner and the 도망자 Plan B poster. She is a RAIN fan and she beamed with joy when we gave her the poster. We also decided to leave the banner at the center as a sweet memory.

I am very impressed with the work that Good Neighbors is doing. The centre is bright and cheerful, the kids are in good care. I feel proud that RAIN gives us such opportunity to do our small share in supporting Good Neighbors.

We also sent a congratulatory garland in the name of RAIN’s world fans at the 도망자 Plan B press conference on 27 September, which was placed side by side with our banner.

Here are some pictures taken at the conference and at Good Neighbors, and

Once again, a very BIG thank you to all who supported this project!

Banner and garland:

by huhuhuhu-raincloudhk

Wonderful! Always makes me proud of being a Cloud as well.

Rain & Lee Jung Jin in Manila

My lovely dreamteam! :wub:

<Eng.trans>10-01-02 KBS2TV _YunYeGaJunGye_"The Fugitive: Plan B" Press con.

rain bird

http://www.rain-eu.com/xe/33900

10-01-02 KBS2TV _YunYeGaJunGye_"The Fugitive: Plan B" Press con.

5%281%29.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p0Xt50iHY8

0:04

Rain : I am not the murderer. I said I would jump off the bridge.

0:08~0:13

"The Fugitive Plan B" is a drama that immediately engages the eyes of the viewers with its awesome action scenes.

0:17~0:23

Q: What was it like appearing in the drama?

Rain : I'm enjoying shooting the drama. I think you will like it.

0:24~0:51

Q: All your films and dramas were hits, right?

Rain : It's not always so. There were a couple of missteps.

Please hear me out. (when the female MC jumped to conclusions.)

Handling the case in "The Fugitive Plan B", I have a very good feeling about this drama.

The director told me that he had had his fortune, by saying 'I'll be helped by a man by the name of 'Jung' (Rain). So I am helping him.(lauging)

0:52~0:56

The drama's leading actress performs the action scenes in a very convincing way as well as its actors do.

0:58~1:06

Q: What is the secret to your great action acts?

Lee Na Young : I've tried hard to impress the viewers by doing my best, no matter how small.

1:07~

Recording about a 20-percent viewing rate, the drama is greatly anticipated that it will be big hit, while growing in popularity.

credit to Hip Song @ DC Rain Gallery

Credit//DC // up ratoka@youtube

---------------------------------

photo/drawing

2010-10-02

rain10927a.JPG

credit/source:raimy@rain-cloud

도망자 Ep.03 _ Preview # 2

credit : diehardboiled | October 02, 2010

My link

Brief translation by rain bird.@ rain-eu

0:01~0:02

Doo Soo (Lee Jung Jin) : Why is 'Ji Woo' (Rain) staying in Japan?

0:06~0:12

Doo Soo : Have you ever been shot twice only from someone?

0:18~0:19

Doo Soo : Doubts about the case are increasing (His voice is indistinct because of the music :rain bird)

0:20~0:22

0:24

0:31~33

Strong Heart ep. 28 (eng subbed): Seems that the download link, which was provided before has expired. I`m currently uploading it on MF. If anyone is interested please PM me.

<Eng.trans>10-01-02 KBS2TV _YunYeGaJunGye_"The Fugitive: Plan B" Press con.

rain bird

http://www.rain-eu.com/xe/33900

10-01-02 KBS2TV _YunYeGaJunGye_"The Fugitive: Plan B" Press con.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p0Xt50iHY8

0:04

Rain : I am not the murderer. I said I would jump off the bridge.

0:08~0:13

"The Fugitive Plan B" is a drama that immediately engages the eyes of the viewers with its awesome action scenes.

0:17~0:23

Q: What was it like appearing in the drama?

Rain : I'm enjoying shooting the drama. I think you will like it.

0:24~0:51

Q: All your films and dramas were hits, right?

Rain : It's not always so. There were a couple of missteps.

Please hear me out. (when the female MC jumped to conclusions.)

Handling the case in "The Fugitive Plan B", I have a very good feeling about this drama.

The director told me that he had had his fortune, by saying 'I'll be helped by a man by the name of 'Jung' (Rain). So I am helping him.(lauging)

0:52~0:56

The drama's leading actress performs the action scenes in a very convincing way as well as its actors do.

0:58~1:06

Q: What is the secret to your great action acts?

Lee Na Young : I've tried hard to impress the viewers by doing my best, no matter how small.

1:07~

Recording about a 20-percent viewing rate, the drama is greatly anticipated that it will be big hit, while growing in popularity.

credit to Hip Song @ DC Rain Gallery

Credit//DC // up ratoka@youtube

Thank you for sharing the translation! Rain, Rain, what happened to your "eternal modesty" motto (referring to the part in bold) looool?

Rain (Bi) @ The Fugitive Plan B set

ratoka 2010-10-03

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6217&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

credit//Adelaide Napitupulu

I guess those are older ones (from China?). Rain's pants are quite short. :P

Rain (Bi) Filming The Fugitive Plan B

ratoka 2010-10-03

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6218&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.JPG

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

(update) Rain (Bi) @ The Fugitive Plan B set

2010-10-03

a22.jpg

a23.jpg

a24.jpg

a25.jpg

a26.jpg

a27.JPG

a28.jpg

a36.jpg

a29.jpg

a30.jpg

a33.jpg

a34.jpg

a36.jpg

a37.jpg

a41.jpg

a42.jpg

a43.jpg

a50.jpg

a44.jpg

a45.jpg

a47.jpg

a51.jpg

a52.JPG

a53.jpg

ratoka@rain-cloud

Yes, I think too so far the ratings for Runaway are quite impressive and I hope/wish/pray that it continues like this! I can't wait for next week and for episode 3 and 4.

Me too, I really like the song by MBLAQ and I am also looking forward to the complete soundtrack.

Ahhhhh, finally! Thank you so much! As I watch the show as a dl, of course there is everytime no opening and I was really curious how it is, finally I got to see it as well. Love the fact that the names are written in 3 different languages and to see at Rain's name Jeong Ji-hoon, it's wonderful!

Thank you for sharing the translation of the preview for the 3rd episode!

Hi bbly, about the opening video, did my eyes fail me again this time? I saw that he used RAIN here as his name......didn't see any Jeong Ji Hoon written...... blush.gif

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4561/withs2.png

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. Finally........it's official that they're the one subbing the drama. I like this group, fast & accurate on their work. :lol:

Fanmade MV ~BINGO!! Ji-woo Mania Mix ~

eye0rain | October 01, 2010

made by lunaluna

For those who fell in love with Ji-woo....like me. ^___^

source/The Fugitive : Plan B (ep.1)

「♪YOU / RAIN 」

My link

=====================================

도망자 Plan.B_ep.02_Running & running cut

Rain's action scene in "도망자(The Fugitive, 逃亡者) Plan.B" ep.02 with Jung Doo-Hong, who is the best korean martial arts director.

OST : Running & running (song by MBLAQ)

credit : qwert000 | September 30, 2010

My link

Hi jini, thanks for sharing these video clips. I really love all his facial expressions here - so adorable of him! So many running scenes in the drama through the end....... :sweatingbullets:

BTS in Japan

credit : B4 // DC Rain

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6667/1010039f.jpg

jini, thanks for posting this 1st photo........love him here...so candid. He's studying his script. :sweatingbullets:

jini, thanks for posting more photos of them together. Both are really good friends. :sweatingbullets:

도망자 Ep.03 _ Preview # 2

credit : diehardboiled | October 02, 2010

My link

jini, thanks for sharing the video clip of the last Thursday's episode. I love the fighting scenes here - no special effects at all. That's why, it's interesting to watch. After all, the less effects the better the fight scenes. The coming episodes this week look good for sure based from what we saw from the last episode. :lol:

Rain (Bi) @ The Fugitive Plan B set

ratoka 2010-10-03

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6217&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/pds/board/201010/a1%282%29.JPG

a2%282%29.jpg

a3%282%29.jpg

anjjo, wahhh…….Rain looks so breathtaking! Drooling…….. :sweatingbullets:

jini, thanks for posting more BTS photos. I hope we could get to see more photos again that he’s playing around his staff. :lol:

Rain (Bi) Filming The Fugitive Plan B

ratoka 2010-10-03

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6218&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/pds/board/201010/c3.JPG

a51.jpg

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/pds/board/201010/a52.JPG

ratoka@rain-cloud

anjjo, thanks for posting more photos. Whew, I’m anticipating more action scenes in the third episode. Can’t wait for Wednesday’s episode. Rain is so irresistible here. I hope the Eng subs are available already – need it so badly. Of course, DH English kills me!! The HOTTEST CAST ever so you can’t go wrong here & you can’t ask for more. :sweatingbullets: