Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

09.24.09 [New] Six to Five Picture

20090924_588734b6fe4f25ef4f6ep07fyqznc1r7.jpg

From Rain-Cloud // RainHK// sixtoofive1982

"Ninja Assassin" reveals opening date and poster

2009092317320029840_1.jpg

The official opening date and movie poster for "Ninja Assassin", starring Korean superstar Rain, have been revealed, according to a press release.

The Hollywood action flick will open on November 26 and the poster released on Tuesday had the phrase "Kill the Ninja" written on it.

"Ninja" has spent ten years in the making by the Wachowski Brothers, famous for "The Matrix" trilogy, and producer Joel Silver, who created the "Die Hard" and "Lethal Weapon" series. The film was directed by James McTeigue of "V for Vendetta" and co-stars English actress Naomie Harris, who appeared in the "Pirates of the Carribbean" movie series.

Rain plays the lead role Raizo, an unfortunate character who has to fight the very organization that trained him to become the best secret assassin in the world.

The Korean singer and actor went through months of rigorous training and dieting for the role, reportedly training five hours a day under the guidance of the martial arts team who also worked on the movie "300".

"Ninja" has been hyped as one of the 50 most anticipated films of the year by U.K. newspaper The Times and one of the top 10 movies selected by the San Francisco Examiner.

Reporter : Lim Hye-seon lhsro@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=e...092317320029840

Guest angelordevil

Thanks all for sharing

vic8 is very lucky, can have his signature.

mimi27: welcome Bi's thread. hope can see you more

willenette: it's happy to see you everyday by your post in Rain's thread

-----------

09-09-25 Rain -Tous Les Jours picture

source // www.tlj.co.kr

captured by ratoka @rainhk

0.258601001253855595.jpg

*** Thu, thanks for sharing this story. But it was not mentioned here why he had to pay. I heard this once before that when it was time for RAIN to pay he found out that he didn’t bring with him his wallet – (just not sure if this is the one, my memory fails me sometimes - ) :D:P

Sept-25-2009]The story behind that 'Kim Tae-Woo' had to pay for the meal instead of Rain.

'Kim Tae-Woo' who has been on friendly terms with Rain and was former idol group GOD's member, was once on leave during serving in the army, and he entirely had to pay for the meal that was much more expensive than his monthly salary after sharing a dinner with Rain.

While KBS TV's 'Joy Enter News' program was being recorded, 'Kim Tae-Woo' expressed that there was a story behind it.

At that time, Rain suggested some idea to him, " I'll pay for the meal, and can you call me as Hyung?"

(Hyung : Korean honorific title to older brother)

'Kim Tae-Woo' who is older than Rain, was too proud to accept his suggestion, so he had no choice but to pay for the meal instead of him.

credit to Newen http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909250029271001

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

[sept-25-2009] Rain at the article about F1 Rocks in Singapore.

Sep 25 2009 By John Dingwall

.....skip....

Everywhere you look F1 Rocks, which is sponsored by LG, is in action. The F1 Rocks team have pitted racing drivers such as Jensen Button, Lewis Hamilton and Australian driver MarkWebber, against rock, pop and film stars to add some spice to the run-up to the Grand Prix.

Mark spent Wednesday afternoon learning how to kickbox with Ninja Assassin actor Rain, who has become Hollywood's hottest martial arts star since Jackie Chan.

Jack Osbourne is here too and has been seen whizzing around in an F1 car as part of a challenge set down by Button. And free runners have been scaling Singapore landmarks, dressed in F1 race gear.

Singapore has also been invaded by rock and pop stars for three F1 Rocks shows that lead up to the race. Last night, the big names of Asian pop music played in Singapore's Fort Canning Park to 10,000 people.

....skip....

from

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment...86908-21699125/

credit rain-eu

.....skip....

Everywhere you look F1 Rocks, which is sponsored by LG, is in action. The F1 Rocks team have pitted racing drivers such as Jensen Button, Lewis Hamilton and Australian driver MarkWebber, against rock, pop and film stars to add some spice to the run-up to the Grand Prix.

Mark spent Wednesday afternoon learning how to kickbox with Ninja Assassin actor Rain, who has become Hollywood's hottest martial arts star since Jackie Chan.

Jack Osbourne is here too and has been seen whizzing around in an F1 car as part of a challenge set down by Button. And free runners have been scaling Singapore landmarks, dressed in F1 race gear.

Singapore has also been invaded by rock and pop stars for three F1 Rocks shows that lead up to the race. Last night, the big names of Asian pop music played in Singapore's Fort Canning Park to 10,000 people.

....skip....

from

credit rain-eu

jinijung, thanks for sharing this. He showed his skills there on kickboxing. Wow, I love this :" become Hollywood's hottest martial arts star since Jackie Chan." - I hope we could get some photos during this event. :lol::mellow:

.....skip....

....skip....

from

credit rain-eu

Totally agree with @willenette! After NA he will truly become the hottest martial arts star. But kickboxing??? No ninja stunts? lol

Kim Tae-Woo and his stories about Rain are the best :D

I`m glad that Rain doesn`t have to pay for his meal when he`s with his Hyung but poor KTW... This meal was much more expensive than his monthly salary! Love Jung Ji Hoon sense of humour :P

Totally agree with @willenette! After NA he will truly become the hottest martial arts star. But kickboxing??? No ninja stunts? lol

Kim Tae-Woo and his stories about Rain are the best :D

I`m glad that Rain doesn`t have to pay for his meal when he`s with his Hyung but poor KTW... This meal was much more expensive than his monthly salary! Love Jung Ji Hoon sense of humour :P

kicia, I love that story also of KTW - Wondering why their dinner was so pricey when it was only the 2 of them, huh? Maybe RAIN ordered so many food - hahaha - I like this guy - he adores RAIN! :P:lol:

09.25.09 Stars wearing SixtoFive ; the “SECHS AUF FUNF” T-shirt

Correct me if I`m wrong but I think sechs auf funf means in German six to five :)

1913.jpg

401.jpg

541.jpg

501.jpg

561.jpg

581.jpg

591.jpg

6111.jpg

621.jpg

671.jpg

711.jpg

source: sixtofive1982

09.25.09 New Six to Five pictures

Love the second one!!!

095fd1368cfa311d0b55a971.jpg

six.jpg

20090908102126_2.jpg

20090908102158_2.jpg

735.jpg

Sorce & credit: baidu// rain-cloud// sixtofive1982

Guest angelordevil

Thanks all for sharing

Kicia: you're so fast, hihi

thank you much, make this thread active a lot

I found some new pics lotte too

-----------

09.25.09 New Lotte Site Picture

0.003868001253892854.jpg

0.843138001253892850.jpg

0.040820001253892849.jpg

0.172610001253892848.jpg

I`m ashamed to say that my boss is on holidays and I have a lot of free time :blush: I should have been writing my master's thesis but ...I surf in the net :P

Thanks for Rain with roses :D

Thanks all for sharing

-----------

09.25.09 New Lotte Site Picture

[]http://c.uploadanh.com/upload/1/88/0.003868001253892854.jpg[/]

[]http://c.uploadanh.com/upload/1/88/0.843138001253892850.jpg[/]

[]http://c.uploadanh.com/upload/1/88/0.040820001253892849.jpg[/]

Hi Thu, thanks for posting this new Lotte photo. :P:lol:

This article is mostly about Jaebeom but Rain was picked as the hottest male idol! Why I`m not suprised?

:D

Here`s the link for full show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FjJ9zuswPs...player_embedded

source: @dwarousHQ

During this show I couldn`t stop smiling watching Narsha from Brown Eyed Girls as I still remember her fangirling during one of his radio shows :P

[26 Sep 2009] Hottest male idol according to girl groups

Ever wondered which male idol makes our favourite girl groups drool?

Here is your answer. Yesterday's episode of KBS2TV's "Champagne" was titled girl group special. During the show, co-hosts Shin Dong Yup and Shin Bong Sun asked guests - Kara, Brown Eyed Girls, After School and 4Minute - to pick the hottest male idol out there. They started out with 16 candidates divided into 8 pairs - whoever got the higher vote out of the pair proceeded to the next round.

What made this tournament more exciting than it already was is the fact that ex-2PM leader Jaebeom was one of 16 candidates - and he went on to rock everyone. He knocked out his team mate Nichkhun in the first round, left G-Dragon heartbroken in the second round, then showed SHINee's Min Ho that a boy cannot beat a beast to move onto the finals. He lost to Rain's ninja skills in the finals, but the tournament really showed his popularity among his female collegues.

HyunAh of 4Minute said "Nichkhun is a bit too tall, I prefer something closer to Jaebeom's size", and her team mate So Hyun added "His body is amazing, got to love those 'chocolate abs'".

Here is the full recap of the tournament: In final 16, G-Dragon came on top of TOP, Jaebeom beat Nichkhun, Min Ho beat Tae Min, Shi Won dominated Hee Chul, Yun Ho won over Chang Min, Hyun Joong topped Min Ho, Rain beat Lee Seung Ki and Alex beat Boom. Min Ho, Yun Ho, Rain, and Jaebeom became final 4 - and Rain came out to be the number one.

The episode was filmed on September 1st, when Jae Bum was still a part of 2PM. Lets hope that Jaebeom gets motivated to come back to Korea after watching this show.

credit: allkpop