Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain, denies the stories of passionate love affairs with the actresses, Song Hae-Kyo etc, who have played the opposite to Rain.

Rain denied the stories of passionate love affairs with the actresses who have played the opposite to Rain in the drama and the movie.

While appearing on the MBC 'Golden Fishery – Mu-reup-pak-do-sa', which was aired on the 22nd, when asked, "Have ever truly fallen in love with the actresses, Gong Hyo-Jin, Song Hae-Kyo, Sin Min-Ah, Im Soo-Jung etc.- who have acted together with you?" Rain responded firmly, "No."

Hi blu - thanks for posting here the partial translation. This is very interesting. Will wait for the full part. :lol::)

Rain, denies the stories of passionate love affairs with the actresses, Song Hae-Kyo etc, who have played the opposite to Rain.

-- Translated by 'Blu'

Thank you SOOOOO much blu!!!

I'm still downloading the clip..can't wait to watch this :blush:

The Bi + KHD tandem is really hilarious :lol:

----

CB DL link: :blush:

MBC Golden Fishery - Knee Guru [10.22.2008].avi

size: 682.2 MB

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/mazingga/n58nk1

credits: mazingga

Guest angelordevil

[Oct-22-2008] MBC Golden Fishery PARTIAL translation (部分翻譯)

RAIN上黃金魚湯節目(附部分翻譯)

Chinese translation by charlottelu @ CloudChina.com

感謝D同學滴翻譯

At the beginning, Kang Ho dong joked with Rain, he said Rain betrayed JYP....

Rain and another guest compared who debuted earlier, then talked about the worries he had in his 20s, felt pain in America....

Then Rain and Kang talked good words about each other...

During his audition, he danced 3-4 hours, later JYP contacted him

Then talked about swimming, Rain said he doesn't know, JYP said do you still want to release album, Rain said yes then he jumped off...

JYP made Rain sing in front of other singers, later heard many criticism, he felt sad, hurt his self-respect...

Talked about the actresses that he worked with, asked if Rain ever fell in love with them, he said yes because he had to become the character...

Asked if he ever date with other artists, Rain pretended to grasp his hair, he said he doesn't remember....

Rain said the woman he love, he will hug her and then kiss

Then talked about his parents, the first time his mom and dad met, they said "let's be together!" then on that day they had him...

Asked if his girlfriend ever compared him with someone else and jealous, Rain said no, she said he's more handsome....they broke up because he's too busy

Another guest said his birthday is on September 12th, then Rain said should change the name...

Kang pointed out in Love Story MV when Rain was at Ha Ji-won's house, the big TV screen shows Golden Fishery program, they captured the picture and show Rain, Rain laughed!

Then talked about his experience of shooting movies in America, Rain said every week had about a million won spending money...

Rain said in the Beijing Olympic, there were Chinese said why Korean came here to sing, Rain said he understood their thinking, because when you change the angle, if Olympic is held in Korea and invites oversea singers to perform, people will feel uncomfortable as well.

Talked about his mom is his first driving force....other people said even if you have money the treatment still cannot heal it, he said money is very important! If you have money you can maintain your life! Rain said the world is beating with him, why other people can eat well. He said "the world treat me like this then I better stand up well! Looks at the letter his mom left him.....and...the bank book.....

English Translation by Rain-America.com

Hi blu - thanks for posting here the partial translation. This is very interesting. Will wait for the full part. :lol::)

Hey,

Hi& You're welcome willenette:)

But that is the translation of the full article that kairu has provided. Is there another version??

Maybe I'm a bit confused here.:sweatingbullets::) The source was listed in kairu's last post as well. Let me know. :)

NewsEn -Rain, denises ....

And, kairu you're welcome, too & Thank you very much for the DL.

Hi, willenette,

That's the translation of the full article that kairu has provided. Is there another version??

Maybe I'm a bit confused here.:sweatingbullets::) The source was listed in kairu's last post as well. Let me know. :)

NewsEn -Rain, denises ....

blu, Oh, I thought all along that was only partial because I also posted the one I got from his other site in the Music Section & it's mentioned "partial"....... or is it me who's confused? Hahaha - I read Kairu's post & it's also the same as what we posted here with angelordevil. : :blush: :)

blu, Oh, I thought all along that was only partial because I also posted the one I got from his other site in the Music Section & it's mentioned "partial"....... or is it me who's confused? Hahaha - I read Kairu's post & it's also the same as what we posted here with angelordevil. : :blush: :)

The one from Cloud China that you posted in the K-music section is a partial translation of the Golden Fishery show.

But the one posted by blu was the full translation of the news article that I requested. :sweatingbullets:

Hope that clears it. :blush:

The one from Cloud China that you posted in the K-music section is a partial translation of the Golden Fishery show.

But the one posted by blu was the full translation of the news article that I requested. :sweatingbullets:

Hope that clears it. :blush:

Oh, thanks, kairu for the clarification. :)

Hey, willenette.

First, my apologies to you. :tears: :tears: If I offended you by any info I thought I was relaying to others on the article. Sometimes, because it's blogging and also because of time and carelessness, I might not have paid enough attention as to how something could be interpreted in different ways than I had intended to. But It was just that the source of the two articles were hyperlinked by someone, I think, as well as Rain's website. They used the title of those two articles but it wasn't exactly what it was. Just because I enjoyed the articles by reading every interview quotes by Rain, I thought that others might not want to miss all the interesting bits. That's why I didn't want people to think it's the exact samething, skip and miss it or even yell at me for reposting. So to distinguish the two different versions, I used the 'partial' vs 'full', not by any other intention. Anyway, no matter what my intentions were, I should've been more careful.

As for where you or kairu gets other sources and when any of it was posted...I'm not sure. I'm not a much of a surfer and I barely get through Soomi thread. If you posted it and had it translated before, I didn't know. And I apologize, if that's the case.

I just saw kairu asking someone to translate it today. So I had a bit of time to do it and I did it. That' was all.:tears::sweatingbullets: I only did a tiny bit of txl mostly because someone on the thread requested it. I do it b/c I want to enjoy Rain with others like you and the rest of Soompi friends, no other purpose or intentions. Really. :sweatingbullets::)

Anyway, my apologies. I know very well that you put a lot of time and efforts on this thread. Please, understand I always appreciate your hard work. I hope that you can accept my apologies. :sweatingbullets:

more pics of mnet show from mydaily

200810232140191116_2.jpg

▲ 비, '조명 받은 모습 어때요?'

200810232100141131_1.jpg

200810232101351132_1.jpg

200810232140191116_1.jpg

▲ '월드스타' 비, '너 하나만을 위해'

200810232140191116_3.jpg

▲ 지팡이 짚은 월드스타

200810232140191116_4.jpg

▲ 비의 색다른 디스크 춤

200810232140191116_5.jpg

▲ 실루엣 속의 비

credit as labelled

Asked if he ever date with other artists, Rain pretended to grasp his hair, he said he doesn't remember....

Rain said the woman he love, he will hug her and then kiss

Thank's angel..

Yeah,i just watch the show a while ago...And he didn't want to talk about it or didn't really want to say anything regarding the question.he just kept silent,I guess he wanted to keep it to himself.

He met the girl September 12,but broke up because of their schedules and he just wishes her well..

I wonder who she is. :sweatingbullets: .

Guest bianhyeudau

55240304kd6al8.png

w424.png

J.lee !!!

Do you think that girl is Shin MIn ah ?? hahaha

According to dates listed on the pic, that is the day they met again ...why .. Rain choose 12/9 ... .

MV Love Story is very similar to ijuksa . Rain in MV with Hajiwon seems like Kang Bok Goo ..

Rain said the woman he love, he will hug her and then kiss... before , in NG , he often hug Shin Min ah ?

Guest angelordevil

@blu. I think you did hard work. You translated Korea article very clearly and you're work help me alot. I can understand clearly. Once again thank you so much and hope you have more time for translating it for our.

And the article which I have posted is the fan account from Cloud china after watching MBC Golden Fish.

@J.Lee, hihi same to you. I'm now very curious who is she???

thanks all guys for posting pics.

Guest prissasagaritakehito

Hi ctharyar - thanks for posting the links here. The show looks so funny & I hope we could get a translation soon so we would know what they were talking about in the show. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hi deka - you said it right - me, I don't really dig that movie but since he's in it, I have no choice but to watch it & learned to love it at the same time...........you see how biased I am when it comes to him? I really agree with you that he was great here. Like you, I also want to see him next in a romantic drama soon. :lol::)

Hi prissa - long time no see here...............thanks for sharing here your gifs........... cool............ like it. :sweatingbullets:

Hi Deka_if And willenete in fact always am pending about your posts in here and in Byj's thread, but some times I have many things to do and I can't anwer.

rain-1-frame.gif

frame-4-rain.gif

here you have another animated gifs that i made

Guest lot_lot

[Do you think that girl is Shin MIn ah ?? hahaha

According to dates listed on the pic, that is the day they met again ...why .. Rain choose 12/9 ... .

MV Love Story is very similar to ijuksa . Rain in MV with Hajiwon seems like Kang Bok Goo ..

Rain said the woman he love, he will hug her and then kiss... before , in NG , he often hug Shin Min ah ?

I like your thinking :sweatingbullets: I can see the similarities between the MV Love Story and Ijuksa.

hi, willenette.

Sorry again, I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about sometimes. :sweatingbullets: I'm just confused about ...pretty much everything anyway. No clues, huh? :blush: Please, don't mind me. :sweatingbullets:

The only thing I know is that...I love you. Love you for all this going and your posts...without that, the thread will not be as thriving as it is now. I get the majority of info, photos and news from you and read them all the time with appreciative mind. Thanks.

Thanks, deka and others for the photos.

@blu. I think you did hard work. You translated Korea article very clearly and you're work help me alot. I can understand clearly. Once again thank you so much and hope you have more time for translating it for our.

And the article which I have posted is the fan account from Cloud china after watching MBC Golden Fish....

@J.Lee, hihi same to you. I'm now very curious who is she???

thanks all guys for posting pics.

* Thanks, angelordevil, for the kind words.

Because so many other friends here contribute so much and I just feel I should at least do a tiny bit of work once a while. That's all. But I really appreciate your kind words. It meant a lot to me. If I can be of any help, please, let me know.

Thanks. :)

Rain_MBC Special - Part I 'Rainism' & 'Love Story' in ENG SUB

Rain's Special Part I-ENG SUB'ed Video

* Note: I THINK (?), there is a tiny bit of difference in a couple of sentences in the lyrics in Korean itself, between 'the Love Story MV' and 'the Love Story' Rain sang in MBC Special (& Music Core & SBS Inkigayo). He sang the lyrics with a few changes from the MV version at the end only for a few sentences. So the lyrics on the video are based on the MBC Special. So please, understand that.

* Correction: Sorry for doing this but... I had the lyrics on this post earlier but deleted them. You can see the lyrics on the video anyway. And I only did it as a part of the MBC Special SUBing. Sorry. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: My ENG SUBed 'Love story' and 'Rainism'... It's just other portion of translation as a part of the Special. No other intentions! Please, no offense to anyone! Thanks. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::):)