Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest Mariposa28

Thanks Mariposa for the original article.

Here is the translation in case anyone who couldn't read Korean and wondering... :)

There seems to be quite a few articles on Rain right now but I try to find one that has most interesting or various stories in them if I can because I don't always have a whole a lot of time. :sweatingbullets::) I appreciate anyone who points to those articles. I'm gonna be busy for a while, though. I still might take a quick look at deka_if 's artcle to see if I can do it quickly.

Here you go. Enjoy. :)

thanks a lot blu for translating the article, i was hoping some kind soul will tranlsate it :D many thanks

thanks for the translation of the song, you're great

just begin to listen to the whole album, im in love with the song "love story" i totaly love it, soo proud of rain, he's the best of the best , he's topping the chart since the release of love story,i saw it in inolife, i m sooo happy for him,

can't wait till november to watch all the shows he recorded,

here another article i'v found today but in japanese :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Rain、歌謡界のアイドル戦争について語る

90554low2.jpg

5thアルバム『Rainism』でカムバックしたワールドスターRainが、アイドル歌手が大躍進している最近の歌謡界について語った。Rainはインタビューで「歌謡界に素晴らしい友人が多く現れ、幸せだ」と語った。

Rainは引き続き「水がたまっていると腐るので、水は流れて、川になり、川は流れて、海になるのではないか。僕が行く道は彼らとは違い、僕が離れた場所は、素晴らしい友人たちが満たしてくれる。僕はより大きな市場に向かうことが、望ましい現象のようだ」と述べた。

Rainは「首位も大賞も、すでにその栄誉をみな享受したので、その場はもう他の後輩に譲って、自身はより大きなアジア市場と米国市場に進出するのが当然 な道理だと思う」と伝えた。「アイドル同志で闘いながら成長し、そのような力によってより大きな歌謡界が作られるようだ。僕はより大きな市場で、もっと頑 張らなければならない」

Rainは、キム・ゴンモ、シン・スンフンら先輩歌手とアイドル歌手が一緒に出てきて豊かになった歌謡界で、祭りのように楽しめたらと、語った。「皆同じく祭りを楽しむのだ。素晴らしい先輩・後輩と共に、おもしろく遊びたい」

Rainはアジア市場での計画に、ニューアルバムのリリースと新しいコンサートを挙げた。新しいコンサートのタイトルは、5thアルバムのタイトルのよう に『Rainism』になる可能性が高い。また米国市場進出について「大ざっぱな計算方式では、絶対に通じない市場なので、完全に準備して行かなければな らない。米国の有名アーティストや業界パワーマンなど強固な後援者がいるので、やりがいのあるゲームだと思う」と話した。また「また他のハリウッド映画プ ロジェクトにより、アルバム発表時期は変更もある。よりパーフェクトな準備を行った後、格好よく契約を締結して、世間に公表する」と明らかにした。

credit inolife

another article

비 "새가 크면 둥지를 떠나 더 높이 날아야한다" 박진영과 결별 속내 털어놔

2008101605550610022ot3.jpg

[뉴스엔 박세연 기자]

월드스타로 거듭난 가수 비(Rain, 본명 정지훈)가 음악적 스승 박진영과의 관계에 대해 입을 열었다.

비는 최근 뉴스엔과의 인터뷰에서 "다 큰 새는 둥지를 떠나 더 높이 날아야 한다"는 표현으로 2007년 박진영과의 결별 당시 속내를 밝혔다.

비는 지난해 5월 JYP엔터테인먼트(대표 박진영)과 전속 계약이 만료되면서 5년간 몸담았던 박진영과 결별했다. 이후 비는 제이튠으로 소속을 옮겼고 최근 할리우드 영화 '닌자 어쌔신'에서 주연으로 활약하는 등 가수 뿐 아니라 배우로서 자리매김 하고 있다.

최근 5집 앨범 '레이니즘'(Rainism)으로 돌아온 비는 박진영과 결별 후 직접 프로듀싱 한 첫 앨범에 대한 부담감은 없었는지 묻자 "진영이형(과의 결별)에 부담느끼는 건 전혀 없었어요. 제가 2년 여 동안 해외에 있었고, 내년이 그동안의 결과물을 내놓는 해라 사실 그게 제일 부담스럽죠"라고 밝혔다.

비는 "이번 앨범은 '비가 그동안 이런 일을 해왔구나'라는 걸 보여드리는 맛보기 느낌이 될 것"이라며 "다 같이 재밌게 즐겨보자는 느낌이지, 반드시 잘 해야겠다는 느낌은 아니다"며 한결 편안해진 듯한 심경을 전했다.

비는 또 "이전의 비와 다르진 않지만 한층 성숙해진 느낌을 보여드릴 것이다"며 "새가 다 컸으면 둥지를 떠나 더 높이 날아야하고, 또 다른 둥지를 만들어 새끼를 만들어야 한다는 것, 이게 제일 중요하다"고 의미심장하게 말했다.

한편 비가 JYP와 재계약을 하지 않은 것과 관련해 세간에는 박진영과의 불화설 등이 불거지기도 했다. 하지만 비는 둘 사이에 감정적 문제는 전혀 없었다고 일축했다. 비는 "지난 추석 때는 시간이 안 맞아 찾아뵙지는 못하고 전화로 인사를 드렸다. 앨범이 나왔으니 오늘 내일 안에 인사드리러 가야죠"라며 밝게 웃었다.

비는 이어 "형은 지금도 여전히 잘 챙겨주시고, 상담하면 조언도 해주고 그래요"라며 사제지간이자 친한 형동생 사이임을 과시했다.

한편 비는 15일 5집 앨범 '레이니즘'(Rainism)을 온, 오프라인을 통해 발매했다. 타이틀곡 '러브스토리' 뮤직비디오로 한차례 화제를 모은 비는 오는 17일 MBC 비 컴백쇼 '나, 비, 춤'을 통해 컴백한다.

credit newsen

After his album promotion. I'm so looking forward to his comeback in the small screen. It's going to be a big one I'm sure. Hopefully there be details soon on his acting projects.

Guest docirene

After his album promotion. I'm so looking forward to his comeback in the small screen. It's going to be a big one I'm sure. Hopefully there be details soon on his acting projects.

same here. miss watching Rain tv dramas. all of his past projects were really good.

Hi, deka_if, I got your PM.

I guess it’s O.K. But I am rather cautious… :sweatingbullets: as long as you and others don’t mind those (possibly missing ‘a’ ‘the’ ‘-s’…) little errors that might happen time to time due to the lack of time and/or editing. As I said, my eyes read what’s on my head rather than what’s on the screen, especially at night. :sweatingbullets: As long as you and others have kind hearts and understanding that it’s a quick scribbling on the net, not a composition in ENG Literature class, I guess I will be O.K. with anyone posting it somewhere else. :sweatingbullets: :blush: Is that an enough answer to your question??? :sweatingbullets::D

There are 2-piece interview articles on Rain from e-Daily but it’s too long for me to tackle them at this time. Sorry. :sweatingbullets: I got the following NewsEN articles done when I had a bit of breaks unexpectedly.

The first NewsEn article. This article is also listed on Rain’s Korean Site as well.

Since the song 'September 12' - which I thought was quite heart-beaking, sweet and beautiful in lyrics, and brings out unconcealable curiosity, I might say ;) ... So I add this info below. It claims that Rain made quite a bit of confession on his love during the show 'Moo-reup-pak Do-sa’ of ‘Golden Fishery’. But I am not sure how much or how deep he actually talked about...I guess we will just have to wait & see, huh? :)

The translation follows.

NewsEn 1 - Rain's First Confession on the Golden Fishery

Singer Rain – The First Confession of His Dating Experience on ‘Moo-reup-pak Do-sa’ (=Knee Master) (in ‘Golden Fishery’)

NewsEn Reporter: Lee Hyun Woo [2008-10-16]

200810160933141001_1.jpg

Singer Rain (Bi, Jung Ji-Hoon) confessed his dating experience candidly while appearing on the show ‘Moo-reup-pak Do-sa’ (=Knee Master).

Rain, who appeared on the show ‘Golden Fishery - Moo-reup-pak Do-sa’ recorded at the MBC Dream Center, Il San, Kyung-ki Province, on the 15th, came to see ‘Moo-reup-pak Do-sa’ with the agonizing question, “Am I spending my 20s properly?”

During the recording which took approximately 4 hours, from 9 AM to 1 PM, on the day, Rain, who has been running hard looking only straight ahead during his 20s while he established himself as the best singer in Asia and advanced to Hollywood, confessed his dating experience for the first time to Kang Ho-Dong, the ‘Moo-reup-pak Do-sa’.

The production team hinted by saying “Many surprise stories about Rain’s love came out (during the show). It’s filled with stories that will make ladies’ hearts go flip-flops (=flutter).” Then added, “ Perhaps, it’s because Kang Ho-Dong, the ‘Moo-reup-pak Do-sa’, kept rather close relationship with Rain since Rain’s debut while appearing on the show ‘Soul Mates (Chun-Saeng-Yeon-Boon),’ Rain probably was able to talk about things a lot more candidly.”

In addition, they revealed that, “It was clear that Rain has grown tremendously even by looking at him, who appears to be full of confidence, more confident than before. That made ‘Moo-reup-pak Do-sa’ being at a loss at times (for words). It surely feels that he is worthy of the title ‘World Star’ as a singer and an actor.”

The episode, which Rain appears on the ‘Golden Fishery - Moo-reup-pak Do-sa,’ will be aired on the 22nd (of October).

thanks a lot blu for translating the article, i was hoping some kind soul will tranlsate it :D many thanks

thanks for the translation of the song, you're great

another article

비 "새가 크면 둥지를 떠나 더 높이 날아야한다" 박진영과 결별 속내 털어놔

credit newsen

Thanks mariposa for providing the article.

This NewsEn article's got the similar contents to willenette’s previous posting so I hesitated a bit. But here it is.

Cheers. :)

NewsEn 2 - Rain's Split from JYP

Rain – Confessed his inner state of mind on the split from Park Jin-Young “A bird has to leave the nest and fly much higher when it’s grown(=matured)”

[2008-10-16 07:59:03]

NewsEn Reporter: Park Sae Yeon

200810160555061002_1.jpg

Reborn as a World Star, Rain (Bi, Jung Ji-Hoon) talked about the relationship between him and Park Jin-Young, his teacher in music.

In the recent interview with NewsEn, Rain revealed his inner state of mind at the time of split from Park Jin Young in 2007 by expressing “A matured (=grown) bird has to leave the nest and fly much higher.”

Rain split from JYP, whom he has been with for 5 years, when his exclusive contract with JYP Entertainment (Representative: Park Jin-Young) got expired in May last year. After that, Rain changed the management company to J. Tune Ent (Entertainment) and has been solidifying his position not only as a singer but also as an actor while appearing on the recent Hollywood film ‘Ninja Assassin’ as a lead.

When I asked Rain, who came back with the recent 5th album ‘Rainism,’ if he has been burdened by producing his first album after the split from Park Jin-Young, he revealed that, “ I don’t feel any burden (=have hard feelings) at all (due to the split) from Jin-Young hyung (elder male in Korean). For 2 years, I was abroad and the fact that next year is the year to produce all the fruits of the work is, in fact, the most burdening thing.”

Rain expressed his frame of mind, which appeared to be much more relaxed, by saying, “ This album will be like a tasting of ‘this is what Rain has been doing during that time.’ It’s the feeling of wanting to enjoy it with everyone, not the feeling of having to do well.”

Rain added “ It’s not different from Rain before (=you have previously seen) but I will present myself with a much more mature feel at this time.” It sounded philosophical and significant when he said, “As a bird is matured (=grown), it has to leave the nest and fly much higher. And the most important thing is to create a new nest and reproduce offspring.”

Meanwhile, there have been stories of discord between Rain and Park Jin-Young due to the fact that Rain did not resign the contract with JYP: however, Rain flatly rejected the idea. He added while smiling brightly, “I greeted him on the phone during the Thanksgiving Day (‘Choo-Suk’ in Korean) because I couldn’t find time to go see him in person. Now that my album has been released, I will go and see him today or tomorrow.”

He added displaying the close relationships as a teacher and a pupil as well as brothers, “Hyung (JYP) still takes care of me and gives me advice.”

In the meantime, Rain released his 5th album, ‘Rainism,’ through on & off-lines on the 15th. Rain, who became the topic of conversation with the music video, ‘Love Story,’ one of the title songs in his album, will come back on the show ‘MBC Rain Comeback Special – Me, Rain, Dance’ this coming 17th.

Guest Mariposa28

thanks a lot blu for the translation

ohhoo a confession of Rain, can't wait to know the details,

love his album, the whole album is great, i keep listening to it, it's like a drogue, hehe :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: "love story" is already in my mp3, lol, the whole album follow :D

NewsEn 1 - Rain's First Confession on the Golden Fishery

Singer Rain – The First Confession of His Dating Experience on ‘Moo-reup-pak Do-sa’ (=Knee Master) (in ‘Golden Fishery’)

Hi blu - thanks for sharing this. Can't wait to see the airing of this program. I'm so excited & curious to know about his dating experiences. i'm sure we could read some translations of this later on. :lol::)

Thanks mariposa for providing the article.

This NewsEn article's got the similar contents to willenette’s previous posting so I hesitated a bit. But here it is.

Cheers. :)

NewsEn 2 - Rain's Split from JYP

blu, thanks for sharing this again. So nice to know from him that JYP still takes care of him & gives him advices. He also mentioned in one of his interviews that JYP gave him an advice about his album. :lol::)

*** RAIN never let us down – he always comes back! I hope he’ll be successful also in US. Our RAIN is so hardworking. I’m so proud of him. He has grown so much. :lol:

********************************************************************************

[Oct-16-2008] Recent Q / A - "The hard working Jung Ji-hoon"

20081016085203.964.0.jpg

Rain's recent interview

Reporter: You returned to domestic after a long time.

Rain: I couldn't calm down my excited feeling. When I was at oversea I really wanted to speak Korean, I'm tired of eating by myself. Now came back to my hometown.

Reporter: You came back after 2 years, are there any changes?

Rain: Couple days ago I participated in a music program, I was very surprised. Except Uhm Jung Hwa, I am the oldest. The younger generations came to greet me in my room I felt uncomfortable, I said 'how were they?'.

Reporter: Did you show your album to JYP?

Rain: The timing was not right so we didn't meet. I wanted to sing for him in dinner time. Brother JYP taught me many techniques. If he said 'this is not good' I will accept it.

Reporter: Introduce 5th album.

After completed the album, never felt this satisfy before. It included 26 year old Rain's everything. Rain's ballade song 'Love Story' was affirmed by everyone.

Reporter: Because you were acting, did you neglect dance and music?

Rain: Acting and music is similar to have two girlfriends with different charms. If I'm tired of acting then I will sing, if I'm tired of singing then I will act.

Reporter: Why do you must break into the World market?

Rain: There were 2 regrets in one day 'why choose a difficult road?' When I act in Asia, I can earn more money in dramas and is more comfortable. Although these type of attractions are a lot, but I could become world's earliest known Korean star if I break into the market.

Reporter: If you have to select your life's happiness and sadness...

Rain: I have 3 turning points in my life. The 1st was meeting brother JYP, when I received the phone call I actually had another meeting. At that time I didn't have any money, I didn't even have ability to meet woman so I decided to go meet with brother JYP, therefore 'Rain' was born. The 2nd was meeting director Andy Wachowski and went to Hollywood. In order to satisfy the director I tried to spoke fluent English. The 3rd was now accepted Ninja Assassin movie, this has infinite possibilities. The worst thing in my life was I couldn't pay for my mother's hospital cost and felt pain to see her pass away. This is the only thing that I couldn't do even if I made my effort.

Reporter: Did you become depress because you have to live oversea for a long time and bad comments on the internet?

Rain: I once did thought living oversea is lonely will turn into 'depression', but lucky that if I see bad comments it made me able to become more motivated. When I was lonely and in pain, I hang out with my brothers Cha Tae-hyeon and Yun Gye-sang.

Reporter: What do you hope to be engrave on your own tombstone?

Rain: I believed being ambitious will become successful. I will be satisfy to engrave 'hard working Jung Ji-hoon, living in a better life'

Source: Korean Central Daily News Chinese net

English Translation by Rain-America.com

Credit : FollowRain / RAIN-America

• Like 1

*** Reading this, my heart aches for him. And I feel quite good because he knows what to do, he’s in control with himself. :mellow:

********************************************************************************

08 Oct 16 [Chosun] Rain: I Too, Suffer From Depression

"Mental illness should not be hidden, you must positively accept treatment!" Asian star Rain emphasized that when entertainers are easily prone to having such troubles that they certainly should actively seek treatment.

The recent suicide case of actress Choi Jin-shil due to depression has become a hot topic. When Rain accepted this interview, he also stated frankly that depression can lead to one being unable to withstand the pain. He stated that when he was in Hollywood making his movie and working on his music for his special album, changes occurred along with the time he stayed there, and he wasn't even aware that he was suffering from depression. He disclosed, "During my time in the US, my depression had developed to a very serious condition. Through my own air of arrogance I bounced back. At that time I got close to being heartless, but I thought that losing to depression would mean disappointing my fans."

Rain also openly said that he has recently come across a new psychological barrier. When Rain was filming his first leading Hollywood movie "NA" in Berlin, he had spent 2 hours filming in an elevator. After which, he suffered claustrophobia and acrophobia (this means an extreme fear of heights).

Rain said, "This used to not be a symptom. If I stay in a confined space by myself or together with an excessive amount of people, I can show symptoms of shortness in breathing, and with this I know how to take bigger breaths. Apart from that, while filming in the elevator, I felt the fear of plunging down to death." He added, "I believe that an entertainer should not unnecessarily conceal his/her condition because of his/her own status. I'm planning on going for help shortly soon."

On October 15th Rain released his 5th album "Rainism", the first time after 2 years since his last activity in Korean. As this is his first album since his independence, the entire process of production was done on his own, hence arousing the interest of people even more.

Source: Chosun.com (Chinese)

Posted by rainjune@RainHK

Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi

• Like 1

*** I feel great reading this. He’s happiest when his fans say good things about him. Our RAIN is really a simple person, with simple needs to make him happy. Interesting. His hardship, loneliness & depression really make me sad. He’s human after all – hahaha. Aja, RAIN! Hope you’ll be stronger. And take more rest. :lol::mellow:

08 Oct 16 [EDaily](Character Study)Jung Ji-Hoon (1) Rain: I learn to enjoy myself!"

Singer Rain(Jung Ji-Hoon) is back. With his 5th album Rainism. His 5th album is double title.

Rain is a young man at the age of 27(born in 1982) this year.

Rain has become more mature than before psychologically. "I used to fight the wind before. Now I just step aside so it can pass.¨

Rain has become more perfect physically. "I sing and dance to never starve again. I still don't work when I'm not fed!" smiles Rain, no, person Jung Ji-Hoon.

Rain made his debut in 2002 with "Bad guy". He was born a star. Outstanding dances, modesty and sincerity unlike a star, and his ambition for acting made him a star.

Rain's challenge didn't stop in Asia. He went over to Hollywood last year. His debut film, Speed Racer. It showed his potential as an actor. He filmed another movie, Ninja Assassin with the Wachowski brothers recently. Scheduled to open next year, Rain starred in this film.

- This 5th album contains 13 songs, but maybe because of its autobiographical story, it looks systematic. What concept was it?

Rain: The album title is Rainism. This album was created in the sense that everything about Rain's style, music and dances should be revealed. It needed to be different from the previous Rain but at the same time, not so different. 8 out of 13 songs are either composed or written by me. Each genre was created with the help of professionals."

- People say that Rain is a natural born dancer but much of Rain¡¦s songs aren't left to the public.

Rain: The previous singer Rain was visual based. So I wanted to make the emphasis more on the songs this time. But then I couldn't give up visual, so I tried to kill two birds with one stone."

- Does that mean your vocal ability has increased?

Rain: If the previous albums touched the listeners through the breath and falsetto, this time, it's falsetto and live voice. In short, shouting sounds more like it."

- How's the album composed?

Rain: It's visual songs, and 6 touching songs. There are kind songs and quite unkind songs that are more artistic. In short, it's an integrated album much like a multi shop.

- Was this album planned all along?

Rain: It wasn't. I wanted to release Rainism to represent my success in America. But since the fans were waiting and all, plans got ahead. Since Ninja Assassin releases next year, I had some time also."

- The album is an autobiographical story, who's the protagonist of Love Story?

Rain: An unforgettable love, it's someone I met when I made my debut."

(Character Study)Jung Ji-Hoon(2) What makes Rain, Rain, is challenge!"

- Do you think yourself as a world star?

Rain: The media made it up. Of course I'm trying my best to become one. It doesn't necessarily have to be me. If I were to analyze myself now, I'd say that I've grabbed the doorknob of the entrance to success. I'm not yet a world star but I'm walking my road to become one."

- You're as modest as people say

Rain: I want to stay as a beginner. That too, is skill. In America, the successful were always modest and gentle. Those who greet first are the successors."

- How does it feel to be back in Korea?

Rain: It feels really good since I was in limitless competition in America. I'm just satisfied if my fans could enjoy this album. Korea is heaven compared to the pain I went through in America."

- What kind of things did you go through in America?

Rain: America really is in limitless competition. Sometimes I blame myself for challenging these things. It's so that I don't regret in the future.

- Did you overcome all that difficulties?

Rain: That possibly can't be overcome. But now I'm more flexible. I just step aside when the wind blows these days. I know when to kneel down."

- You sound mature. As if you've reached the zone.

Rain: I used to be afraid what it'd be like if I lost every success and achievement in one moment. Not now. I can sing and dance so I can teach my juniors, plan my own musical performance, or even deliver something by running. Thinking like that, I could enjoy myself."

- Your trademark is sincerity and effort, why do you live so passionately?

Rain: It's because I know what hunger is like. I don't wish to experience that again.

- What's your motivation for that effort? The power that drives you.

Rain: My mother who passed away. And my father and siblings too. Life pays off for your efforts. So I always try harder.

- What's your goal or dream in life?

Rain: As a human, to be a good father. As singer Rain, Rain's only goal is singing and dancing so I just have to enjoy life. Another goal could be acting. It's something I'll thrive forever."

Singer Rain says he either talks with others or watch a movie to rest. He doesn't have a girlfriend, though he wishes he had one. He just wants someone who is kind and genuine and someone who he can communicate with. He added that it'd be better if she could help him root down well.

- I heard there was another movie offer from Hollywood.

Rain: One comic-action and one melo. Since I'm in Warner Bros, I did the consulting with them, but they said now is not the time yet. If Ninja Assassin becomes a big hit, we need to make a sequel but if I took the comic action, my image would go down, and since I'm not the hero of the melo movie, they suggested I give more time to it."

- Do you think to yourself a lot. What do you do when you have free time?

Rain: Frankly, I can't read much books. I practice whenever I have time. There are times I get stress and feel lonely and down, but when I think twice, I realize I shouldn't be grumbling about all this.

-When do you feel happiest?

Rain: When I succeeded, and achieved. The taste of success comes from the happiness of achievement. I feel happy when my fans say something good about me.

-You made JTtune by acquiring KODAQ company SayTec

Rain: It's my agency and I do have shares, but I'm not involved in management. I just have to organize the celebrity network and quality, and the rest are done by the professionals."

- What is the most outrageous rumor you've heard about yourself?

Rain: I heard Rain committed suicide in China. Those making up the rumors may think it's nothing, but the victims can really become victims because of that. Celebrities are weak beings."

credit to Edaily and Translation/edited by rain bird

Posted by strawberry@Rain-Indonesia

• Like 1

*** So sweet. I’m glad that up to now they’re still in contact with JYP & that’s according to him. Our RAIN really loves his mom very much. His family is very important to him. I look forward to the day when I could see him with his kids & his wife enjoying life together. At the moment, I want to see him having a GF, a woman who could love him so much & take care of him. He really needs a girl. There are many girls waiting for you, RAIN. Hope you could find it soon. His wife & kids will be so lucky.

Ahhh………. can’t wait for the 40-min MV next month. And this MS thing, this is always sad to hear when it comes to him. Thinking about how he would go later. :mellow:

[Oct-16-2008] Rain's talk - Music and Love

3589pv5.jpg

Why is your album name ‘Rainism’?

“ I had a thinking of combining Rain style music and dance together, added ISM at the end of RAIN created a new word. I wanted to show my everything to my fans in this album, ‘Rainism’ and ‘My way’ music contained my autobiography contents. “

Who is it about in ‘Love Story’ and ‘September 12th’ ?

“ It’s the same person who I dated during 2002 debut period, is an ordinary female friend that I met long time ago. “

Why did you chose to shoot ‘Love Story’ with Ha Ji-won?

“ Since this is an emotional song, I wanted to shoot this MV with a pretty actress who brings shine so I invited Ms. Ha Ji-won, she immediately accepted the invitation and completed the shooting work. Actually we shoot ’Love Story’ like a 40 minutes short film. The MV that’s released recently is an edited version of the short film. Around November of this year, the 40 minutes ‘Love Story’ short film original version will be release to fans. “

Are you meeting any woman right now?

“ No, that’s why when I’m bored I chat with Cha Tae-hyeon and Yun Gye-sang. I asked ‘introduce me a woman’. I really want a girl friend. Of course I also wanted to marry. I want to meet someone who can stay by my side and protect me. Although I might sound self-fish but I hope there is a lady by my side who can take care of me. “

What is the secret of being success in Hollywood?

“ Nothing special. Of course to American is just exist without notice, I made a decision, ‘if you don’t notice me then I will notice myself’ so I break in blindly. ‘how’s going?’ I used this kind of English to recommend myself to them, because I always sell myself so at the end they seem to think I am different than other people!”

How do you resolve the military problem?

“ I will go to military, just that I haven’t decide when to enlist. I will solve this problem smoothly. “

What are your plans with author Lee Kyung Hee regarding act in TV drama?

“ Me and author Lee Kyung Hee are very busy, specific story is not settle yet. I wanted to grab the chance, but at this moment nothing is confirm yet. “

How is your relationship with JYP?

“ We are still good brothers. When I was working on my album I often received his phone calls. We are in a good relation and being well together. “

Rain said, “In order not to have any regrets later I treat myself with care and hope” His late mother and his family are his motivation. Rain cared for his family very much and one of his goal is to become a good father. When asked if he has a girl friend, he answered, “no I don’t have but I wanted to date”. When asked about his ideal type, he answered, “I hope to have a lady who can take care of me very well”.

credits: edaily // asiatoday // rain-america.com

Credit : kairu / Sexy Bi

• Like 1

For those who want to stream Live:

and aren't exactly sure how to. ^^ (sorry if this is a repost :unsure:)

10/17 MBC Rain comeback special info

Hi, rain-usa biers.

I bet everyone is buzzing about his new album.

Previously recorded Rain comback special will air on 10/17, Friday, 10:50pm (Korean time).

The time for USA is 10/17 9:50am, Eastern time.

Here is how you can watch using on-air.

1. Go to MBC site, http://www.imbc.com

2. If you have not registered yet, Register membership.

To register, at the top right of screen you will see 회원가입. Click that.

That will guide you to membership registration.

3. Check the box (I agree) for 2 rules & regulations.

4. At the bottm of screen you will see 4 boxes and click last yellow box which is "foreigner living in abroad"

5. This will lead you to registration form.

It is in English so you wouldn't have problem completing the form.

6. Once you registered, go back to main page (first page)

7. Point curser on "On-Air" button on top left under MBC logo and click TV.

8. It lead you to login page if you haven't login yet.

If you already login, it will lead you to on-air screen.

9. Download required program and watch.

***** I bet there will be a lot of bandwidth traffic for this program and we, oversea viewers always has disadvantages.

I suggest you open on-air an couple of hours or so before the program air time, that will reduce your chance to see the program.

Credit: Jay@rain-usa

All the articles and previews of TV appearances shed a totally new light on Rain.

I feel like he's more real; though he always was. It's... I don't know. I can tell he's matured a lot, and his confidence shows. I'm also glad that he's going for help, he's been through a lot.

He's smart, and knows that depression is not the way to go. If he ever sees this:

Rain, we will always love you, forever and ever. You can lean on us. :]

I feel so cheesy :blush: x)

And I'm really excited for the 40 Minute mini movie. I'd be extremely thankful for anyone who would sub that. :]

Guest pipitgongyoo

Are you meeting any woman right now?

“ No, that’s why when I’m bored I chat with Cha Tae-hyeon and Yun Gye-sang. I asked ‘introduce me a woman’. I really want a girl friend. Of course I also wanted to marry. I want to meet someone who can stay by my side and protect me. Although I might sound self-fish but I hope there is a lady by my side who can take care of me. “

credits: edaily // asiatoday // rain-america.com

Credit : kairu / Sexy Bi

OMG! :w00t: I can't believe he doesnt have a girlfriend!! :rolleyes: I would like to be ur girlfriend oppa! :blush:

Hey, I forgot.

Someone said something about September 12 and Rain before. I don't know much about that myself but the song 'September 12' is translated below. In case you are interested. It is not translated to match the korean lyrics with melody as an Eng song. It is just a rough translation of the lyrics (The song's got a lot of broken words and it's kinda hard to translate it to make any sense... :sweatingbullets::)

Anyway, enjoy guessing away with the meaning of Sep. 12 for Rain :D

Sign off.

September 12

In front of (=To face) the split, nobody can be all right.

I was like that. Having my heart ripped off.

I answered you biting my teeth (=lips) hard.

Let’s split.

I will do what you tell me to do.

I spitted it out coolly the words of split.

On the surface, I told you to go and find someone better than me.

I am crying while I wait for you on the bed soaked with the memories of the days we were together.

You will open the door and surely come and find me.

Because you are everything in my life.

Do you remember September 12?

You said something that can never be forgotten for the rest of my life.

You said, “Trust each other and let’s begin the relationship”.

I can’t forget about that time.

I am crying while I wait for you and your bright smile.

I haven’t expressed it until now.

Truly, for me, there was only you.

My only heart in the world.

But I am not asking you to come back.

I want you to be truly happy.

Tears you dropped because of me make my heart aching.

(Crescendo)

Be happy.

I am asking for forgiveness while crying for making it tough for you.

Do you feel it?

Only now I am telling you like an idiot.

I am again telling you while you are listening

“I am still your man.”

“I loved everything about you."

Song - September 12

thanks for the lyrics :D ..

i guess sept 12 really meant a lot to rain ..

this lyrics could really make me cry :tears::tears: ..

Guest Mariposa28

thanks a lot willenette for the interviews, he's such a sweet guy, love him even more,

thanks ilovethemediator for the link, i was waiting the MV to come out,

40 min of love story, can't wait to watch it :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: