Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

^He work nonstop..don't have enough sleep..i love to see him for every lonely dose of mine..but i hate to see if he get so warmed up..and get sick ...and tired

btw...--->.thanks for the link for the Beijing Concert...

here's the video i upload since last night..it' my first time..i hope you guy like it.....enjoy..

*my first time mv..i not super good at it..but hope you guys enjoy it..

^original pix..credit to Naver...editing and adding more detail..me..

i hope he will get alot of rest after filmmin the series!! he needs it and surely deserves it!!

thanx 4 ya clip! been waitin 4 this!!

^He work nonstop..don't have enough sleep..i love to see him for every lonely dose of mine..but i hate to see if he get so warmed up..and get sick ...and tired

btw...--->.thanks for the link for the Beijing Concert...

here's the video i upload since last night..it' my first time..i hope you guy like it.....enjoy..

*my first time mv..i not super good at it..but hope you guys enjoy it..

^original pix..credit to Naver...editing and adding more detail..me..

Your right cecilia!!!

im downloading it now!!! Thanks for sharing it!!!

reposting:

randomshow4vc.jpg

Ayu... i love this caps!!! Gosh so cute!!!

my pc is having a hard time..i might lose u guys see you soon nyt!!!

51022rain67nq.jpg

OMG I LOVE THIS PIC.. so YUMMIE!!

*eh.. i should be working now!! dizzy!! i need vitamin Bi!! *faints

*i can't concentrate!! u guys are killing me with this $%#%#!!

*there goes my assignment ------>drain!!

*love yah all bi-ers!!

thanx kate666 for the nose-bleed pics!!

:: good bye AGAIN.. ok this time is for real!! *aisyah CONCENTRATE!! aja aja hwaiting!! ::

OMG I LOVE THIS PIC.. so YUMMIE!!

*eh.. i should be working now!! dizzy!! i need vitamin Bi!! *faints

*i can't concentrate!! u guys are killing me with this $%#%#!!

*there goes my assignment ------>drain!!

*love yah all bi-ers!!

thanx kate666 for the nose-bleed pics!!

:: good bye AGAIN.. ok this time is for real!! *aisyah CONCENTRATE!! aja aja hwaiting!! ::

Visc aja aja!!

Guest kate666

what's the name of his new drama with shin minah again? I'm like waitinnnggggg T_T im gonna die i so wanna see it T_T

I Jukil Nomui Sarang or A Love To Kill....

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Mabe!!! ur gif is really really cute!! i hav never seen it b4!!! arhhh...

so cute!!

anywayz..i juz checked out the Beijing concert picx...this one really made me :wub: :wub: drool!!!!!

51022rain53gk.jpg

WOW!!! I love the elements of this photo... the lighting is awesome... oh, and the man on the photo doesn't look bad, too... ;) Thanks for posting!

RAINYDAY IN BEIJING , Oct 22 2005

18 pix

51022rain10rd.jpg

51022rain29ix.jpg

51022rain30zm.jpg

51022rain43sj.jpg

51022rain59xa.jpg

51022rain67nq.jpg

51022rain76mu.jpg

51022rain84oc.jpg

51022rain99ki.jpg

credit : ent.tom.com

OMFG!!!! I thought it's freezing cold in Beijing right now?? Doesn't look like it! Gosh! I am so in awe at these pics that I'm posting using bigger fonts! :lol: *me tries to get all dirty thoughts in my head... not successful...

I AM OFFICIALLY DEAD.

I dunno bout you guys.. but the way i see it, our love Rain is looking kinda pale.. :(

It could just be the lighting or the way the pic was processed but I agree with the one who posted that the sparkle in the eyes is missing.

Guest dDoKbOkGi

eh..I dunno if this has been posted before(forgive me if it has ^^;;) but i thought id share. I found this review of his album somewhere(sorry, if you know where its from please tell me).

Rain's 3rd Album Review

He acts, he sings, and he dances; he is the triple threat of Korea at the moment. He has been called the Usher of the East, Michael Jackson on steroids, and the King of Dance in Korea. Few can sing like him and even fewer can dance his dance. He proved with his first album that he was more than a pretty face and hot body; this man has talent. But it wasn¡¯t until his release of his second album that we started to understand why he carries the name 'Rain': he brings life to the dead and brings the much needed relief from the dry spell. And with this third album, his position is only solidified. His vocals are constant, as they should be, and his music is inventive, changing, and fresh. He brings to the album something few can ever do: a fresh and mainstream sound that only accents his steadfast style.

It is hard to pinpoint any one song as superior to another because all have certain individuality to them that create an ever flowing album that sends shivers down anyone's spine on first listen. We listen to the album and are overcome with a passion of the music, finding it hard to sit still at times. There is a marketable difference between Bi's music/ beat and the more traditional choreography that has been used in other artists. The difference lies in style. Bi could create a very complex and phenomenal choreography to any one of these dance songs of his, such as 'It's Raining,' but at the same time any club could play his music and people would find it almost impossible not to start dancing to the music. It suits both styles: the all encompassing dancing for the camera choreography and the more real life bump and grind style that people appreciate. However, for those not as keen on the dance, he blends the dance with beautiful ballads in this album. With songs such as 'I Do' it is hard to dispute the all encompassing R & B flavor of this album.

The music, though, is nothing without the voice. Bi has proved time and time again to have a voice of a muse, knowing how to capture the moment in time and express it almost flawlessly with his deep and angelic voice. His R & B voice is the epitome of what R & B should be, only giving room for people with his caliber of talent to effectively and properly enter this genre of music and reach a status that Bi has reached and reigned over. His control over the music with his voice in this album is unmatchable, showing off his vocal talent and also his musical capabilities. In songs such as 'I' Bi controls his voice so beautifully that it seems almost effortless as the music exits his mouth and enters our ears, sending chills yet again down our spines. His voice perfectly blends with the music in such a way that it seems surreal and just so natural. It is hard to picture any other artist singing his songs, because they have truly been composed for him and him alone. No one would ever be able to effectively sing songs from this album and receive the same effect he does.

His all encompassing voice, music, and lyrics are the perfect combination for an attack on the Korean Music Industry. I would gladly let his music rain on me because it is fresh, a wonderful combination of ballads and dance songs, and a voice that will never die. Take his title seriously, it really is raining; he is reigning.

Grade: A

Just a cute story my unnie wants me to tell.....Yesterday I got another bi poster...It's actually his Vita500 ad. The korean market by my school had 2 hanging up in their store, and my unnie and dongseng was sooo nice and asked the 2 guys if they could know where to get it cuz i like bi....and the worker actually took it off the wall and handed it to me ^^;; I love the way he looks in the ad.....its huge too :blink: haha we kept bowing and thanking the workers all the way as we walked out of the store. I can't believe they actually gave it to me!

eh..I dunno if this has been posted before(forgive me if it has ^^;;) but i thought id share. I found this review of his album somewhere(sorry, if you know where its from please tell me).

Just a cute story my unnie wants me to tell.....Yesterday I got another bi poster...It's actually his new Vita500 ad. The korean market by my school had 2 hanging up in their store, and my unnie and dongseng was sooo nice and asked the 2 guys if they could know where to get it cuz i like bi....and the worker actually took it off the wall and handed it to me ^^;; I love the way he looks in the ad.....its huge too :blink: haha we kept bowing and thanking the workers all the way as we walked out of the store. I can't believe they actually gave it to me!

ooo.. i only know a review about this album frm mtv asia.. i forgot who wrote it but u check it out at sexybi site.. i think it's love_rain who posted it before.. anyway, he only got 4/10 for the album n i think the album is not tht bad.. hurrmm.. but frm the review tht u post he certainly got about 8-10/10 which is G R E A T!!

where are u frm exactly? korea? k-town? i want tht poster too!! lucky lucky u!! wait.. do i see ANOTHER there? how many of 'em u got there? u certainly know how to make me dead jelous, do u??!! hehe!! lol!! wait.. NEW VITA AD? haha!! i'm REALLY jealous now!! lol!!

*listening to chemical romance.. can't listeb to bi anymo'.. otherwise i'll go to bi's land!!..

off to work now!! aja aja hwaiting!! ::

I saw his concert pictures in China and he took off his shirt again. Bi should really get a new routine since being topless is getting old now. Those clothes look the same as the concerts in HK and I think his company is rich enough to make new clothes for him to perform at his concerts instead of wearing the same things over and over.

Guest dDoKbOkGi

ooo.. i only know a review about this album frm mtv asia.. i forgot who wrote it but u check it out at sexybi site.. i think it's love_rain who posted it before.. anyway, he only got 4/10 for the album n i think the album is not tht bad.. hurrmm.. but frm the review tht u post he certainly got about 8-10/10 which is G R E A T!!

where are u frm exactly? korea? k-town? i want tht poster too!! lucky lucky u!! wait.. do i see ANOTHER there? how many of 'em u got there? u certainly know how to make me dead jelous, do u??!! hehe!! lol!! wait.. NEW VITA AD? haha!! i'm REALLY jealous now!! lol!!

*listening to chemical romance.. can't listeb to bi anymo'.. otherwise i'll go to bi's land!!..

off to work now!! aja aja hwaiting!! ::

Im from New York ^^. I have 2 other posters besides the one I got yesterday, but I only hung one up cuz i gotta make room for the others....my entire wall is covered in Bi(and some other ppl)already so i have no room T.T haha. Here's my room before I added more pictures:

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

I added more pictures since then(some chinese newspaper articles n stuff)...and the new poster yesterday I put on top of the other one.

Guest qiufang

I dunno bout you guys.. but the way i see it, our love Rain is looking kinda pale.. :(

Perhaps, because he's too tired and hasn't got enough sleep. How does he just have 1-2 hours anday to sleep ? ope that he could take more rest or he would get sick. Poor Bi !! Take care of your health!!

I luv his concert pix!! He is so cute, as well as hot !! I think Bi also works hard to exercise so that he has a great body so ... he'd rather show than hide it behind his shirt !! :lol::rolleyes:

Im from New York ^^. I have 2 other posters besides the one I got yesterday, but I only hung one up cuz i gotta make room for the others....my entire wall is covered in Bi(and some other ppl)already so i have no room T.T haha. Here's my room before I added more pictures:

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

I added more pictures since then(some chinese newspaper articles n stuff)...and the new poster yesterday I put on top of the other one.

OOOMFG!! if my mom sees this, she'll freak out!! ur parents didn't scold u for tht? wow.. u're really lucky!!

i see lotsa bi there!! haha!! hey.. i wanna see the new ad.. PLSS!!

where u say u were frm? NY? u can get bi's poster there? hurmm.. i wish vita will advertise the ad at m'sia too..

so i can steal the posters!! hehe!! lol!!.. hey.. share sum mo' pics kay!!

*i wish i can hv ur room.. i can hang anything i want!! ahhh.. heaven!! :rolleyes: good looking boys everywhere!! ;) ::

Guest shinebi

hi bi'ers!

how are you all doing?? i hope you guys are all ok! :) i haven't been here for quite some time now.. i've been really very busy the past few weeks because of my thesis and because of my new work.. :)

yes! i am working! although just a part time job.. but i'm really enjoying.. you know why?? hehe.. because almost everyday i am with KOREANS!!! :D:P

hehe.. i am an english tutor and i'm teaching koreans! :hahaha:

just want to share a story with you guys.. one time a student asked me if i knew any korean singers.. i told him i know RAIN.. he said.. ahh.. BI! but he's a dancer not a singer.. i argued with him that bi is a good dancer as well as a singer too.. what's funny was that he said that he only hears bi sings like this: OOHH... AAHHH.. hehe.. i think it's because of the song 'it's raining' but anyway i told him that for me bi is a good singer! :) hehe..

hmm.. would i qualify to teach bi? haha :D

x's:

i am learning korean words and phrases now.. my students teach me. hehe :)

take care everyone! thank you for the pics! :)

hi nini, bambiina, j.lee, wendy, rach and everyone!

yikes! so many backlogs! hehe..

WOW SHEIVAR!!!! You must enjoy your job!!! Boy I wish had that job!!....my problem is that I am just currently learning Korean....so I am not too far into being fluent in Korean...aaiiisshhh....-_-

dDoKbOkGi: WOW!!! You have lots of pics going there in your room...Mine, I refuse to put them up because I want to FRAME them. eheheee...he's too good for tape and the wall...he needs a glass to stay put before he escapes from me...ahahhahhhaaaaa....j/king....and you're from NY?!!! I am from the US as well, another Bi fan from the US!!!! Yayayaayyyyy!!!!

HI VISC, AYU, LEEROCKS, J.LEE, JULIE, ANNLYEO, DDOKBOKGI, AND ALL YOU BI-ERS OUT THERE!!! AIISHHHH.....I have been busy lately, but I am not suprised that the pages already went by so fast.....my life now consist of this thread and you bi-ers....just chatting and printing my days away.........BTW thank you all for the news and clips you posted up.....and RIPGAL!!!! YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!!! YOU KILLED ME INSTANTLY WITH THE BI CONCERT PICS!!!

51022rain53gk.jpg

THIS PICTURE POPPED OUT OF NO WHERE AND I LOST IT! I jumped up and screamed like a horse who was having it....** bad me, bad me** YOU GOT ME GOING SO SO WRONG HERE.....If were here RIPGAL, why I'd aut-to......ERRRRR!!! I DUN KNOW ANYMORE......AHHHHHHHH!!!! I HATE BI!!!!! HE MAKES ME WANT TO EAT HIM RAW AND ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****BAD BAD ME....*** SLAPS MAYSELF...-_- .....

WOW SHEIVAR!!!! You must enjoy your job!!! Boy I wish had that job!!....my problem is that I am just currently learning Korean....so I am not too far into being fluent in Korean...aaiiisshhh....-_-

WHOA.. our AMEE is LEARNING KOREAN? great!! n do i see "not-too-far-being-fluent-in-korean" there?

how's the learning so far? is it hard? i wish there's an institution for me here.. ermm.. on second thought.. naah!! i'm too lazy for tht!! haha!! or maybe i'll just wait bi to teach me korean.. haha!!! lol!! or maybe i can teach him english!! haha!! *too lil time to learn so many things!!

thanks to the peeps who posted his Beijing concert pics! i need to recuperate after looking at those ^^;

cecilia, thanks for that video ^^

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

ASJ;LKSDJALJF;LDKJFD

you're from NY and you found a place that has Bi's posters?! :o WHERE?!

btw, that's a nicely decorated wall =D

^ Jay jay___>3...^^* Thanx

Shievar:That's so cool!!thank's for always remembering me and your reply @ the contest LOL.

i always peep at your friendster acct.

Thank's for posting the latest concert pics(yeah,it's thesame costume ofcoz)

what do we expect?it's thesame song..Maybe he will change costumes if his songs change too.

Iv'e been seeing his costumes around like a year now :unsure:

But,look at his clothes here(burberry?) i wonder how much it cost him.

rain2.jpg

rain.jpg

~Benamoo~ Rain Intl.'

Shinebi:Thanx again!!!!Will grab ur work next time!

dDoKbOkGi: do u like dokboki?i just ate last night...thank's for sharing,your room is so cool!

Cecilia:I will download your MV....//I don't really dld alot thesedays but definitely watch your work.

Guest shinebi

^ Jay jay___>3...^^* Thanx

Shievar:That's so cool!!thank's for always remembering me and your reply @ the contest LOL.

i always peep at your friendster acct.

Thank's for posting the latest concert pics(yeah,it's thesame costume ofcoz)

what do we expect?it's thesame song..Maybe he will change costumes if his songs change too.

Iv'e been seeing his costumes around like a year now :unsure:

But,look at his clothes here(burberry?) i wonder how much it cost him.

rain2.jpg

rain.jpg

~Benamoo~ Rain Intl.'

Shinebi:Thanx again!!!!Will grab ur work next time!

dDoKbOkGi: do u like dokboki?i just ate last night...thank's for sharing,your room is so cool!

Cecilia:I will download your MV....//I don't really dld alot thesedays but definitely watch your work.

THERE WILL DEFINATELY BE NEXT TIME J.LEE, JUST FOR YOU AND MANY OTHERS! ^_^