Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest evenstar7377

Amaya ....

My dream ......

bikyoipromiseyou3ko.jpg

Wow!!! :w00t: Bam! That's my dream too! I guess many of us dreams that too!!!

Bi ~ Kyo - please make it happen . . . you will not just make yourselves happy but you will make

a lot of people happy . . . :vicx::o:rolleyes::w00t::D :excl:

This is one Korean fan's report after watching bi's performance in Vietnam.

I am speechless.....Actually Bi got cold at that time, but he did his best..

and we can see he wasn't "lazy' at all

【翻译】韩云看越南演唱会的一段感言

这位韩云前面写了很多,主要是关于演唱会的,后面PS了一段,把这段翻译一下,对于智薰,都不知该说什么了。。

作为歌手受身体状况的影响很大,

在观众面前有可能注意力不能集中。。

嗓音可能也只能发挥出平时的一半。

但我丝毫没有看出智薰正在受着感冒的折磨,

坐了长时间的飞机,

被行程弄的精疲力尽,

我不知道他是在这种状态下进行的表演。。

在最坏的状态下达到最佳的舞台效果,

没有扎实的内功是做不到的。

在疲惫的时候焕发出舞台活力,

在嗓音状况不好的情况下更需要高度的发音技巧。

这次我深深体会到了智薰又一次发挥了他的神力。。

智薰知道观众们会热烈地响应,但他们的评价有时是无情的。。

每次都是以对待考试的心情走上舞台。。

如果不是真心地喜爱舞台,是无法坚持下来的。

在最高位置上持续了那么长时间,生活在紧张感中的智薰。。

为了更大的意义,为了你的野心,为了你的FANS,

我以妈妈的心情希望你的舞台更加辉煌。。。

from baidu

Part 1 -from jin's translation -

As a singer, the live performance on stage gets major impact from health condition.

Possibly, can't make focus in front of audiences or vocal singing can only reach to

half of the best result. But I couldn't see Rain was suffering from cold on stage.

Afte taking long trip, in such tight schedule, I don't know he did the performing under

this condition

part 2 Guys - i've tried my best :blush: sounds funny though. Not used to translating yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Performing in such condition, without deep wisdom and solid internal strength this would have not been achieved. In exhaustion, suffering from cold, …..under such condition performing and singing really need skill (cannot find the right word) :P

This I deeply realized that Rain has displayed his supernatural power once again and solid determination.

Rain knew audiences will respond warmly, but their appraisal sometimes is heartless.

To him, he take each performance on stage like a test.

If its not because of his sincerity towards performing, this couldn’t persist.

Guest QtyAngel29

this is bi's handmade rice dumpling in fan meeting :sweatingbullets:

cook13wk.jpg

cook24tq.jpg

bi looks like bee, right? :D

japm1dw.jpg

japm27tm.jpg

from rainhk

the rice dumpling look good i wana eat it....but i dont think i can eat somethin dat bi makes but of course i wana try it hehehehehe im contridicting myself lol....

qiufang thank you!!! =) i saw a clip of him singing that song in a radio station and dancing but I didn't know the title of the song.

I guess the song name is "In love with you again",

this is the clip bi singing it in a radio station, not sure it's the one you mentioned here

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...170B1491AB0EBDE

moor, thanks for the nice translation :P , you are another special angel in this forum :D

Guest wakeywakey

I really hope Bi will stop to enjoy life for awhile instead of pushing himself so hard to please his fans because he looks really tired at the s-fone concert in Vietnam. And even though i'm a big fan of Bi too, i think there's a limit. :mellow: I know he wants to achieve international stardom and put all his effort into his performances, and i recognize that, but i think he is too tired at this point in time. It shouldn't be rushed. I don't think he should be pushing himself this hard. But i'm really proud of Bi and thankful of his hard work. I'm just scared he'll faint on stage or something. He looks really tired at the concert in VietNam. I don't sense his energetic atmosphere anymore.:(

Also, i hope Bi understands that Viet fans at concerts are like that. They're not as loud as fans at other concerts, but I think that's how it works in Vietnam. I'm vietnamese, but i dont live in Vietnam. I've seen vids of other concerts held in Vietnam and the crowd has never been so excited like they were at Bi's concert. People shouldn't complain about the viet fans, if they dont know anything about how things work in Vietnam. Concerts have never been so big like Bi's concert and the fans did a good job. I hope Bi understands how much support Viet Biers are giving, even though they're not screaming like crazy. :sweatingbullets:

Guest acid2burn

i think he did good for the VN concert... didnt sounded that bad. He's giving his best.. we all know that. It's cute how he said " 2005 " in the opening by mistake... what was he thinking!?! :D:P

But the whole concert was kinda "cold" .. no hype indeed as compared to the rest of his performances in other places. I find it a nice change.. to finally get to hear his voice more than all those screaming. =)

Guest trucquyen

bi's mom and dad wedding pic

n2o14124986217sb9qs.jpg

bi's dad in a recent interview (after bi bought the new house)

htm_20060530134437210000210100-002.GIF

bi's sister, they don't look alike at all

sister44th.jpg

thank you so much. I think Bi looks like his mom right? she was beauty, his dad looks good too

Guest VyLeTtE

another pic of bi's appa :) this was taken in one of bi's shows forgot where.... :) kindly click on image to enlarge (sori forgot who posted this... but im sure one of the biers here :D)

sdad6da.th.jpg

reminder :) kindly refrain from re-quoting long posts and pictures... if re-quoting images kindly delete %7Boption%7D in the beginning and end of the link.. we've been warned by the mod already :( also.. this will help those with slow connections to have their page load faster :) thanks :)

Guest Rayndrop

Thanks Jinlees and moor. Here's the complete translation...

Wasn't aware that Jihoon was having a cold. And yet running that hectic schedule. He's gotten that cold some time ago, right? It's really taking a long time to get better. I think he really needs rest...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts of a Korean Cloud who has seen the Vietnam Concert

Credit: baidu.com// jinlees@soompi

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

This Korean fan wrote a lot about the concert. This is the P.S. portion.

The physical condition affects a singer very much

He may not be able to focus his thoughts in front of audiences

And the potential of his voice may be half of it's usual performance

But I cannot tell for one bit that Jihoon was suffering from flu.

having travelled for a long time on plane

He must have been tired out by the journey.

I have no idea how he went on with his performance under that circumstance

To be able to give the best stage performance under the worst conditions

This is definitely something that cannot be achieved without certain amount of stamina

To be able to exude such vibrancy on stage when he is so tired;

When your throat condition is not well, voice control techniques become even more important

This time, I can truly feel how Jihoon has once again give play to his wondrous abilities...

Jihoon knows how audiences will enthusiastically respond, but their appraisal can sometimes be cruel...

Every time he goes on stage, it's with the feeling of going to an examination

If you do not truly love the stage, you cannot persist on for long.

Having maintained this highest position for such a long time, Jihoon must be living with a lot of nervous tension in his life

For a greater meaning, for your ambition, for your fans

As a fan who is a mother, I wish Jihoon will attain a brighter and greater stage...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing a small tidbit about the Freeway MV...the Taiwan and Hong Kong fans are adorable. They discussed if Jihoon cut his own fringe...

Fringe in Freeway MV was a wig

From Rainhk// news0521@biwithrain

About Jihoon's fringe in his Freeway MV, weren't we discussing if he had cut it himself :sweatingbullets:

That day I asked Youjin and realised that it's actually a wig piece that was added on to his hair. LOL. When he was filming the MV, his movie shooting should have started.

The movie requires him to keep the "antenna" hairstyle"...

But his hair in the vietnam pictures looked a lot like the one in the MV [Rayndrop: does it? :sweatingbullets: ]...uri Jihoon's hair grows so fast!

I heard people whose hair grow faster are smarter too!

Guest RainFever

not sure if these are posted...if so, juz take these as alternative links :)

*** 08 Jun 06 - Vietnam S-Phone Forever Concert (HD) ***

- Bad Guy

- Escape From The Sun

- I Do

- It's Raining

- Instead of Saying Goodbye

Download all 3 files for the full perf

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/Taihou/69p08

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/Taihou/yaq08

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/Taihou/xaq08

060608htv2vietnamsfoneforeverc.png

060608htv2vietnamsfoneforeverc.png

Guest anhtu2005

to RainFewer, thanx for posting clubbox link of Bi´s perfomance, i wanna ask if you have the perfomance of Chae Yeon and Jewelry too?

Guest RainFever

to RainFewer, thanx for posting clubbox link of Bi´s perfomance, i wanna ask if you have the perfomance of Chae Yeon and Jewelry too?

nope sorry....i'm only interested in bi :P

Guest leix_

Filipino Biers!

Rain Special on ABS-CBN!!!

There will be a Rain Special on June 17 on ABS-CBN. This, for sure, is a promotion for IJUKSA which will air on that channel starting June 19 at 9:30 pm, i guess. :w00t: im excited!!! I hope ABS will do a great job on this one!

Guest Rayndrop

Jihoon on cover of "Time for Student"

Credit: Rainhk// Baidu.com

1149899453894831file5sc.jpg

1149899616951039file4yf.jpg

1149899677543221file7wt.jpg

Jihoon in studio

Credit: sun and moon @Baidu.com

1149928904585638file1id.jpg

Guest p_ballereena

thank you so much. I think Bi looks like his mom right? she was beauty, his dad looks good too

Yup, even Bi himself said that he looks like his mom (minus the eyes :D ) but was a daddy's boy when he was little.