Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest rainbaby

one performance n there's 4pgs bcklog to read...

thanx to all for d translations/ pixs/ uploads ^_^

... i don mind living wit father-in-law if i can be wit d man i love :D ...

... his concert in VN is short but at least he's been there~MALAYSIA is still hunger for him... again, his schedule is soo tight (perviously same like TW)... i do hope he'll take some serious rest before RAIN ASIA TOUR...

Guest Lanice

Bi made a small mistake in the beginning by saying "2005"...hehe.....

I loveeeee his performance!!!!!

haha I noticed that and I was like huh??? how come he's saying 2005? lol but then later he said 2006 =) he vietnamese is soooooo cuteeeee

This is notice from JYPE, about Korean version "road for rain"....

It will be released at the end of June to the beginning of July,

price is about 50000-70000 korean Yen......

the content is exactly identify to Japanese version

2006.06.08 关於韩文版影像写真集公告

안녕하세요.JYPE입니다.

大家好,这里是JYPE。

일본에서 발매 된 DVD 영상 화보집 공동 구매에 대해서 안내 말씀 드리기 전에 여러분께 신속하게 전달해 드리지 못 한 점에 대한 양해 부탁 드리겠습니다.

对於无法和日本同时发行DVD 影像写真集感到十分的抱歉,请大家见谅。

먼저, 일본에서 발매 되었던 화보집을 공동구매를 진행을 하려고 했으나, 6월 말에서 7월 초에 한국에서 화보집을 발매 할 계획에 있습니다.

首先,已在日本贩卖销售的影像写真集,将计划於6月底7月初时在韩国贩售。

국내에서 발매 될 화보집은 일본에서 발매 되었던 내용구성들과 모두 같으며, 가격 또한 5~7만원 정도에 판매 될 예정 입니다.

将在国内发行的写真集与在日本所发行的写真集内容完全一样,价格则大约是韩币5~7万元左右。

구름 회원 여러분들께 많이 기다리게 해 드려 죄송합니다.

让云会员的各位等了很久,真的非常的抱歉。

6월말에서 7월 초에 발매 될 한국판 DVD영상화보집 많이 기대해 주시고, 조금만 기다려 주시기 바랍니다.

请期待即将於6月底7月初贩售的韩国版影像写真集,只要再稍候一下下就可以了。

추후에 한국판 영상 화보집에 대해서 자세한 내용 공지 해 드리도록 하겠습니다.

最後,有关於韩国版影像写真集的详细内容,将会再另行公告。

감사합니다.

谢谢!!!

韩翻中 BY EunHye

from biwithrain

Guest kiko

:phew: Thanks for all the news of Bi during his Vietnam trip.

:blink: Hope he got enough rest before he continue shooting. ;)

Tyty, Inconnu and frens in Vietnam..

Thanks a lot for everything - clips, translation comment - everything.. you gals are great.

This is what I'm so proud to be a biers. We have our own little network. We don't have to wait

for official news. We are faster then them.. Thank you..

And I personally think he doesn't has the greatest voice. It's the package that I like.

I watched the Middle Q (thank you - missed the name).. The file quite clear - I could see

that he dance..

The thing with Bi - is (My opinion) the crowd. I saw that the first row was quite far

from the stage - Is it similar to Beijing layout?? Unlike most of his Rainy Day - The audience was quite

close to the stage.. So I guess it's look kinda "happening"??? .. When we are in that situation - I guess

it's reflex and we will start to sing along or at least scream once in awhile??

But I've been to HK concert - I was far from the stage - but the crowd was fantastic.. we stand most of the

time - dance to the music - we scream.. though he's far..

It could be the culture. I think if he comes to M'sia - It would be the same. Anyway with Bi - we will never

know. If there's a T zone - I swear I will scream on top of my lung 2 hours non stop - hehhe.. (If I could

get the tix in the first place).

Audience should be closer to the stage.. like we could almost touch him.. and then only you would

see people go crazy.. Once the people infront go crazy - the rest will follow - I guess..

I'm going to DBSG concert in M'sia just to judge the crowd.. Can we go crazy.. how crazy would it be..

(heheh.. I like Yuno .. that's the real reason :P).

And Inconnu - Once would not be enough.. Bi could never be enough.. and that's the reason no matter

how "bad" the performance is (to some).. they would still go to see his perf if they ever get the chance..

You'll never know when you'll hit the "jackpot" - Coz if it happen - you would never forget it.. he just blow

your mind.. :lol: .. That's how I see him .. the unpredictable Bi.

JLeee...... please please uplod in CB.. the mega/send/YSI link expired..

Liu_xing_girl - Heheh.. I promised you nose will bleed again tonite..IF I continue..

Paulette - tempted?? Want me to stop?? Should I stop??

I will stop if you gal say so..

Hmmm - I could be a good sales girl.. ^_^

Wahahah...

Jin - if it's between 50000 - 70000, It would be around 50 ~ 70 USD..

and the japanese version is ~ USD100 rite???

I want my 50USD back.. I want a refund ^_^ ...

Good thing about this - more can enjoy him.. and "travel" the road to rain

Guest LifeMadeSimple923

First,I say sorry to all of you because maybe I will say something that you don't like but I tell all of you guys: May be in VietNam,there are not many fans as your guys's countries but our FC had tried our best to do all things that we can do.We had screamed as loud as we can and all of us wanted to stand up to support Rain .But the secures didn't give us to do that,when we stood up,they told us have to sit down ,if not they would let us out,and we couldn't take any photos.I agree that the preparation of the leaders was not good and the stage was not very beautiful but our Fanclub was do its best.And if we can ,we will do the best in the liveshow even something that can make us difficult to do the best but we believe that we can give up all problems which we will have in the preparation.

Guest beb415

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I just wanna say Bi must really love his True Religions. Everytime I see pics of him or his performances, he's always wearing them.Hehe..They look perfect on him.

Guest QtyAngel29

And just for you guys to know ... you guys

shouldnt take the Vietnamese fans reaction

to heart. ^^ That's how Viets in Vietnam are,

they dont generally like to stand up. I've

been a to a few concerts before held by

big famous stars in Vietnam, and most of the fans

that were standing only stood to chase the singers

out (LOL xD). Bi of course was protected so no one

dared to. Viet fans dont usually stand because

1. The weather is too hot

2. Over thousands of people were there

3. hot + smooshed + pushing = a mess

Also, from the previous concerts I've seen in Vietnam,

Bi's stage for this show must be the best stage I've

ever seen in Vietnam. =D I'm guessing they saved

the best stage for Bi to perform in? Hehe. Even big

stars in Vietnam usually dont have stages like that.

Also, I can sense the tiredness in Bi but I guess that's

a normal thing. x__x I've visited Vietnam quite sometime

and the weather there always kills me because its too

hot and humid. The weather could have also been

an aspect to his tiredness. So dont worry about it too much.

Viet fans love Bi. ;]

EDIT

By the way. I also forgot to mention, Viet fans dont usually

scream either ... LOL ^^;; yes, odd, but its the truth.

We wait until they finish performing .. THEN we scream. LOL.

If you've watched Paris by Night, ASIA, and see some

concerts, you dont see applauds until the end. Seeing them

scream like this is a surprise to me ... in the middle of the

performance too =o.

i thought his voice was fine to i didnt think anything was rong with his voice...also i believe he was just to tired from flyin back and forth and the weather..vietnam weather is really hot and humid i know dat for sure..i went there befroe and didnt get use to it too

but i thought the perfomance was good...but sadly seems like not to many pple were cheerin him on

2006.06.08 关於韩文版影像写真集公告

안녕하세요.JYPE입니다.

大家好,这里是JYPE。

일본에서 발매 된 DVD 영상 화보집 공동 구매에 대해서 안내 말씀 드리기 전에 여러분께 신속하게 전달해 드리지 못 한 점에 대한 양해 부탁 드리겠습니다.

对於无法和日本同时发行DVD 影像写真集感到十分的抱歉,请大家见谅。

먼저, 일본에서 발매 되었던 화보집을 공동구매를 진행을 하려고 했으나, 6월 말에서 7월 초에 한국에서 화보집을 발매 할 계획에 있습니다.

국내에서 발매 될 화보집은 일본에서 발매 되었던 내용구성들과 모두 같으며, 가격 또한 5~7만원 정도에 판매 될 예정 입니다.

구름 회원 여러분들께 많이 기다리게 해 드려 죄송합니다.

让云会员的各位等了很久,真的非常的抱歉。

6월말에서 7월 초에 발매 될 한국판 DVD영상화보집 많이 기대해 주시고, 조금만 기다려 주시기 바랍니다.

추후에 한국판 영상 화보집에 대해서 자세한 내용 공지 해 드리도록 하겠습니다.

감사합니다.

谢谢!!!

韩翻中 BY EunHye

from biwithrain

Hi Jinless: thx for the news...if its the exact samething as the road for rain taht i got from japan...den I just stick with this there is no need for me to get another once...unless there is english subs...will there be english subs?

Guest liu_xing_girl

just finished watching the concert and i must say that i really enjoyed his performance. he was all effort there (especially on how to avoid the sun)...not lazy or anything (in my opinion). yeah, there were times when he was a note or two off-key but it usually happens especially on live perfs like these. the viets are really lucky. that was a good performance though it wasn't really HIS concert.

the crowd was quite "subdued"...probably because the viets are shy or something??? and yeah, i think the stage was quite far from the front row. i guess it would have been a different scenario if they had the T-stage & the crowd is closer to the stage....and the securites weren't such kill joys :vicx:

anyways, i finally was able to see the new IJUKSA teaser on our local channel & i heard his greeting. i thought his "i did my vest" days were over but after hearing him say "memoravle (instead of memorable)", i guess not :lol:

Bam, yeah...you could be a good sales person...but if you keep on doing this you'll soon be charged of murder for killing us :lol: ... well maybe not really murder...more like an accessory to murder coz Bi is really the one who's killing us :lol: but i don't mind having nosebleeds so you can continue envying us :wacko:

First,I say sorry to all of you because maybe I will say something that you don't like but I tell all of you guys: May be in VietNam,there are not many fans as your guys's countries but our FC had tried our best to do all things that we can do.We had screamed as loud as we can and all of us wanted to stand up to support Rain .But the secures didn't give us to do that,when we stood up,they told us have to sit down ,if not they would let us out,and we couldn't take any photos.I agree that the preparation of the leaders was not good and the stage was not very beautiful but our Fanclub was do its best.And if we can ,we will do the best in the liveshow even something that can make us difficult to do the best but we believe that we can give up all problems which we will have in the preparation.

Nothing to be sorry about.. ^_^ .. from the clip I could see it was OK..

And trust me.. I complaint.. a lot... but this time I don't think it was that bad..

(base on the clip).. Heard people screaming.

and the show was too short - and by the time you gals warmed up.. the show was over..

^_^ ....

Do you think it was "that" bad???... Coz seriously from the clip I can't really tell.. coz it look OK..

Guest trucquyen

Does anyone have Oppa Bi - [MV] FEEL SO RIGHT perform?

Does he has any sister?

Thank you so much

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I personally think you guys should be proud of yourselves for your great show of support for Bi. There's nothing to be ashamed of at all. Based on the photos and clips that I've seen, I say you all did a wonderful job. I'm sure Bi appreciates it so much.

===

Bam: I don't know if I would want you to stop or not... part of me says I still wanna see more, but another part says I should stay away from it all coz I might not be able to control myself and buy a copy. Aish, the things Bi does to us...

===

trucquyen: I don't think Bi has ever performed Feel So Right before. As for your other question, yup, he has a sister.

no need to be sorry about anything...you guys were great!!! from the airport to the concert VietNamese fans especially your fanclub showed how they can go all out for Bi. i saw the clips, i saw some clearer ones, the audience wasn't bad, maybe it wasn't the best either, but it wasn't as pictured in the previous posts. the audience was too far from the stage to start with, but the close-up of the fans cheering Bi was great. i could hear screaming too not unless they were canned.

if bi arrives in the philippines (which is a BIG "if" :lol: )i hope he won't be shocked to see very few ppl at the airport. you can't enter the airport unless you have a plane ticket, you can't wait outside... the security will ask you to leave after a while. as for the audience well we also have our share of boring crowds, i think we all do :P

Guest moor

:D jinlees post :

2006.06.08 关於韩文版影像写真集公告

大家好,这里是JYPE。

对无法和日本同时发行DVD 影像写真集感到十分的抱歉,请大家见谅。

让云会员的各位等了很久,真的非常的抱歉。

谢谢!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bam - translating one of the part for you and those biers who have bought 'Road for Rain' japan version. Your 50USD refund.....Bi will perform for you beta and beta each time. Look at the photobook, look at him now. :D he's smiling at you with the megawatt smile, dont think the word refund will strike your mind. :D:P

Regarding, unable to release the 'Road for Rain' simultaneously with Japan we expressed our regrets and apologies. (At least they apologise......hope we all feel better).

Further details of 'Road for Rain' Korean version will be release in the near very future.

Did not mention about the english sub thingy. Will just have to wait for further update from JYPE. The rest jinlees had roughly translated on top. :)

^ No .. I am still angry .. their marketing strategy..:( ..

One thing I'm glad though.. more could enjoy it.

It's about half of what we paid... :(

And if there's eng subtitles.. I hope someone is good enuff to

post the sub here. At least I don't have to buy another one..

^ No .. I am still angry .. their marketing strategy..:( ..

One thing I'm glad though.. more could enjoy it.

It's about half of what we paid... :(

And if there's eng subtitles.. I hope someone is good enuff to

post the sub here. At least I don't have to buy another one..

at least bam you got a complete set. my rainy day concert dvd was missing the audio cd :(