Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Jan-19-2009]Sales of 'Rain character on-line game' are growing by leaps and bounds

-Only Rain part-

Last December, Rain appeared as a charged character of Sudden Attack, popular EPS on-line game.

When you connect the game, Rain wearing sunglasses comes out, and you can see him shooting a gun & throwing a hand grenade.

Rain's effects are greater than you think.

Game Hi interested, Sudden Attack development firms, expressed, "Rain character sales reach 20% of our totally charged item sales."

Sales from Rain character are allegedly worth total sales of small on-line game.

credit to Go News

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Credit : jinijung / Bi-music thread

Jan-19-2008]Rain and Jang Dong-Geon's SK "New Year" CM was selected as the most agreeable CM of this month.

In a poll of 1,200 adults who live in Seoul and the metropolitan area, during 3days, December26~28, 2008,

conducted by Korea CM Strategic Studies, 12.25% said that they had selected

Rain & Jang Dong-Geon's SK "New Year" CM as the most agreeable CM of December, 2008.

credit to Adic.com

*** Wondering who are those on the top 10, huh? I'm so happy for RAIN that he's on the 36th among the 50 people in the list. :lol:

********************************************************************************

[Jan-19-2009]Rain first entered on the list of Korea movie business as one of power men 50.

Rain first entered on the list of South Korea cinema industry as the 36th place of power men 50 in Choongmuro.

*Choongmuro is the center of Korea film industry.

credit to Cine21/Rain Gallery/Adic

1b5cf28c6b.jpg

*** Honestly, RAIN & SHK are just irreplaceable. I wonder who they would cast. I believe that normally, sequels don’t surpass the original. But this is exciting although I love the 1st one. I really enjoyed watching FH back then. But both are busy with their own respective careers especially RAIN. But they’re awesome together. I think this sequel will be a different story altogether because this won’t be the same without RAIN & SHK. :lol:

********************************************************************************

FULLHOUSE SEQUEL MAY GET OVERSEAS ACTORS

Credit : Hanfever

full_house_2.jpg

Popular Korean TV drama “Full House” which swiped Asia back in 2004, casting Song Hye Kyo and Rain, will be getting a sequel. However this time round, aside from Korean actors, overseas actors will also be participating in this sequel, said the production company.

The representative from the production company of “Full House” expressed on the 19th: “Apart from Korean stars, we are also in discussions on whether to invite popular Asian stars outside South Korea to play the leading role in the drama. Currently, we have received requests from companies in Taiwan and Thailand for collaboration in this upcoming production. This sequel has garnered the attention of overseas companies since the pre-production stage and we won’t insist the leading roles to be played by Korean stars as well.”

He continued: “Since the original drama has enjoyed a wide fanbase across Asia, we are also exploring the possibility of inviting Hong Kong or Japanese stars to act in the drama. If realized, the sequel will have a much stronger cast than original series.”

Planned for 20 episodes, the team is now at the stage of completing the scripts for the sequel.

Guest grumpynomore

*wave* willenette!

i say no to FH sequel! it makes me furious every time i hear about it!

it's really pointless if the sequel doesn't inclue bi/shk!

sorry if i just posted out of nowhere...i do lurk here though! :)

*wave* willenette!

i say no to FH sequel! it makes me furious every time i hear about it!

it's really pointless if the sequel doesn't inclue bi/shk!

sorry if i just posted out of nowhere...i do lurk here though! :)

Hi grumpynomore - so nice to see you here, my dear! I couldn't agree with you more - no, for me, too :lol::)

*** Wow, another CM from both of them soon. :lol:

Jan-20-2009] Rain & Jang will fly to Australia for shooting CM

Rain & Jan Dong-Geon are due to make a trip, four days and three nights before and after the Lunar New Year's Day holidays, to Australia for shooting SK television commercials.

Rain &Jang are the best male icon in Korean entertainment world, and Rain's Ninja Assassin and Jang's Laundry Warrior are each coming soon.

These two allegedly get along with each other like brothers.

This time is an important moment for them as much as they are planning to extend their abroad activity.

In addition, this trip will pave the way that they exchange information and cheer up each other.

credit to Sports Hankook

Brief translation by rain bird @rain-eu

Credit : Cin / rainlegend

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Can someone tell me where is Rain today.

JYP is in France (my country) so I need to know if Rain is here too.

Please help.... T_T

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Please help.... T_T

i think rain is in japan rite nw correct me if i'm wrong. Plus rain is no longer wrking under jyp so if jyp in france rain won't be in france ^hehe^

Rain is no longer under jYP, n Rain supposely to head to Australia for his new CF with Jong Dong Gun...

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Please help.... T_T

i think rain is in japan rite nw correct me if i'm wrong. Plus rain is no longer wrking under jyp so if jyp in france rain won't be in france ^hehe^

Hi deemei - RAIN is back now in Korea. :lol::)

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Please help.... T_T

Hi Kenoa - RAIN has his own company now called JTune Entertainment. So, he's no longer under the management of JYPE. He's in Korea now & will be in Australia to film a new SK CF with JDG after a lunar new year. :lol::)

Guest Louiemartini

Hi deemei - RAIN is back now in Korea. :lol::)

Hi Kenoa - RAIN has his own company now called JTune Entertainment. So, he's no longer under the management of JYPE. He's in Korea now & will be in Australia to film a new SK CF with JDG after a lunar new year. :lol::)

hmmmm so where is he??? keke cause i live in australia and miss him so, someone else mentioned he has been here already as well??? anyone know when he is visiting us?

hmmmm so where is he??? keke cause i live in australia and miss him so, someone else mentioned he has been here already as well??? anyone know when he is visiting us?

Hi Louiemartini - this won't be the first time he's going to your place. We still don't know when is the date set for the fiming of the SK CF. But this is soon - we'll just wait & see. :lol::)

*** Wow, they’re about to start filming the CF already. I hope there were fans who welcomed him in the airport. :lol:

09 Jan 21 Rain Leaving Incheon Airport For Australia

Rain left Korea the night of Jan 21st for Australia for the shooting of SK Telecom CF with Jang Dong-geun.

*He arrives in Sydney at 7:10 am on Jan 22nd aboard Korean Airlines KE 121.*

20090121_b69a651939d8becc7ad9exn-1.jpg

Credit : dsl / Sexy Bi

*** He definitely deserves the top spot. :lol:

Rain gained the top ranking as a Korean Wave star who seems to be put at the top of pay scale

In a poll of 13,556 netizens conducted by dcinside site, 33,2%(4,501votes) said that they selected Rain had seemed to be put at the top of Korean Wave star's pay scale.

credit to : dcinside

Brief translation by rain bird

Credit : Cin / rainlegend