Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

01.13.09 Brief News About Rain At His Press Conference In Tokyo

Deb’s Note: This reporter clearly didn’t do his/her homework, as you’ll be able to point out the mistake later. But there are brief contents about the press con, so read on.

- - - - - - - - -

Popular Korean star Rain not only has a batch of fans in Hong Kong, he also has numerous infatuated fans in Japan, having just arrived in Japan to promote his movie “Speed Racer”. When he arrived at the airport, more than 1,000 Japanese fans awaited him, the situation was chaotic. Later during a press conference Rain indicated that he hoped very much to make a movie in Japan.

Rain is not only here in Japan to promote the movie, but he is also holding a fan meeting at the Tokyo Zepp site. This fan meet is said to be on quite a large-scale, because the number of participants have reached to about 5,400 people, and it is obvious that Rain has a certain attraction in Japan. Prior to the fan meet, Rain held a press conference, being very knowledgeable in the entire process. He praised Japanese girls for being extremely attractive, and also said himself to be a fan of Japanese movies, and that he likes all of the Japanese actresses. Besides being very knowledgeable, Rain is also very good in selling himself. He expressed high hopes for filming a Japanese movie, particularly a love story, but he is a fan of movies based off the northern military, so he hopes that he will have an opportunity to film such kind of movies. (not sure what this northern military movie is, just translating what was written in Chinese).

From start to finish, Rain executed his best throughout the press conference. At the end of the press conference, he did not forget to turn towards the lenses just before leaving, saying to the fans “I Love You” in Japanese, and said “Thank you very much” in Korean. Rain’s entire posture derived from martial arts, it’s no wonder he has so many fans in Japan.

Source: Interactive Business Supplement (Taiwan)

Chi to Eng Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi ll sixtofive1982

[01-12-09] Tokyo Fan Meeting Fan Account (updated part 1)

Source: Japan Fan (June)

Eng Translated: Cuckoo

Spoke with June, she would like to share with all English speaker fans...Enjoy!

Please excuse my poor translation....

The relationship between Rain and his dancers were really good.

There were 7 dancers, plus Rain, total 8 people had interview on the stage.

During an interview, Rain really had a good mood. Once he kept laughing then fell down from his chair finally.

The question section was so funny

Each person held one yellow finger stick. Everybody had to point out whom was the answer after MC asked the question.

Q1: Who is the slowest learner?

Everybody pointed to the new dancer (who sat next to MC)

The new dancer said he realized all others are great and experienced dancers after he joined the dancing team. For him, it was quite difficult to learn such skilled dance steps. Even though he was a little bit behind, he was useful.

According to Rain, this new dancer danced with him over 3 years, he joined his dancing team because of the Asia tour (Legend of Rainism).

Q2: Who is the wordiness?

Everybody pointed to SanTak (captain). He said he was the eldest. And he believed someone had to verbalize this and that in the team. Thus, he always shouted to remind all other members.

Q3: Who is the nice one?

Everybody pointed to NanYong.

NanYong explained that he used to over-react when he said hello to other people. Or, he was passion. Thus, people said he was nice. Actually, people misunderstood him.

Then, MC asked NanYong to show them how to say hello¡¬

NanYong was so funny. He pulled up his hip all the way high when he was bowing to others. He even used both hands to touch others¡¯ hands. Then he smiled¡¬

Then fans screamed: Hello Nanyoung (in Korea) anneonghaseyo nanyong ssi

NanYong over-reacted and said hello back to fans

Rain said: He knew NanYong over 7 years, they were closed.

******* To be continued******

Credit : rainlegend

RAIN’S TOKYO JAPAN FAN MEETING

bijapanfanmeeting.jpg

Korean star Rain (비) met with 6,000 of his fans and 250 members of the Japanese media in Tokyo on 12 January 2009. It was dubbed Rain's New Year Fan Meeting and adopted the theme My Story.

Rain talked about his 5th album, Rainism and expressed that in his latest album, he tried to put more of himself into it by producing the album. Rain also unveiled a new music video, My Girl. The song was made for his fans and he proudly confessed that "my fans will always be there to cheer me up".

Rain also sang the Japanese version of Rainism at the fan meeting and the crowd cheered wildly at his efforts.

Rain will hold another fan meeting in Osaka on the 14th January at the Grand Cube Osaka. Another 5,000 fans will get to see him there!

Source: rain bird@rain-eu.com

TOP 13 exception paid

Money Today - 2009/01/12 16:10

Drama Publisher Association (by chairman Shin Hyeon Taek) just promugated a recommended of Limit cost" on paid limit imposed to 15 million won per episode applicable to all A listers.

However, due to big influence on the foreign markets and copyrights sales there is an exception released internally applied to 13 top stars. The disclosure of this exception has araised controversy and oppositions from agencies whose contracted stars are not in the list.

Here is the list of exception 13 (i dun have to declare the names since all are very famous )

A. 9 Top stars who receive more than 15 millon Won per epi plus percentage in native market and incentives in Japan.

top13acp9.jpg

B. 4 top stars who receive more than 15 millions won and percentage from native market OR incentive in Japan

top13bvg3.jpg

Source: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view

Credit : TY KSW / KSW thread

*** I’ve been waiting for this. Enjoyed reading this. I hope there will be a video of this soon. :lol::mellow:

********************************************************************************

[01-12-09] Tokyo Fan Meeting Fan Account (Part 2)

Dear all,

Here is part 2, hope you enjoy part 1 & 2. Thanks for Japan fan (June) again. Wish upcoming Asia Tour "Legend of Rainism" has great success!

********************************************************************************

Q4: Who works really hard?

Everybody pointed to one dancer (I did not know his name, the middle one who wore grey hat). Rain told him to show some dance. Then music started, he danced so funny, like someone who did not know how to dance at all. Rain laughed loud till fell down on the floor. All people laughed badly too.

Then Rain said that guy has learned this dance almost 3 years.

MC asked Rain that dance worked so hard, in other words, did he a good dancer?

[Rain is so mean¡¬just joking¡¬haaa] Rain said that dancer just worked hard, that¡¯s all.

Afterwards, Rain said ¡°This dancer is a person who does not have much sense of belonging, like him. They have similar personality, thus they get along each other¡±

Q5: Who knows the most secret of Rain?

All dancers pointed to Song Gae Hong, the one who sat next to Rain. Song said ¡°He always hang out with Rain in private life, compared with other dancers, he knows more secret about Rain¡±

Q6: Who is the most popular?

Everybody pointed to Rain, even Rain pointed to himself¡¬.[so cute]

Then, Rain asked who is the most popular besides of him. Some people pointed to SanTak (team captain), others pointed to Song Gae Hong.

Rain said ¡°Song is the very popular in South Korea. But SanTak is famous in Japan¡±.

At last, Rain sang ¡°Instead of say goodbye¡±. He laughed and screamed loud through the microphone ¡°SanTak¡±. Also, he screamed as girl¡¯s voice ¡°SanTak, I love you¡±

It made SanTak so embarrassed¡¬haaaa

The air of the hall did not circulate well, many fans felt uncomfortable. Rain was so nervous. He even passed his bottle of water to that fan. [Rain is so sweet]

About the Six to Five Fashion show & concert in December 2008, Rain realized that many Japanese fans could not enter the concert hall. He explained that fans had been cheated by bad agents. He warned fans be careful and should contact JTune if they had any questions in the ongoing events. Finally, Rain apologized to Japanese fans. He knew they went to Seoul because of him in last December. Therefore, he was planning to organize another Six to Five Fashion show & concert in Japan. [Attention: this is only a plan, not confirmed, okay!]

Credit : nycuckoo / rainlegend

1,000 Japanese Fans Flock to Airport to See Rain

[ 2009-01-14 ]

1_090113.jpg

1,000 Japanese Fans Flock to Airport to See Rain

Singer Rain (Jeong Ji-hun, 27) flew to Japan Sunday for his first official schedule of the year. He was welcomed by 1,000 Japanese fans at the airport.

He released the Asia edition of his 5th regular album "Rainism" (released in Korea in Oct.) in Japan last Wednesday. He will hold a concert/fan meeting four times during his stay, twice Monday in Tokyo and twice Wednesday in Osaka.

He arrived late Sunday night at Narita International Airport to be greeted by 1,200 fans.

He will hold a press conference Monday morning at Hotel Okura Tokyo before the local media. His management agency J.Tune Entertainment says 200 Japanese reporters will attend the conference.

Upon its release last Wednesday, Rainism placed fifth on the Oricon charts. He will debut his new songs in the Japanese version during his 90 minute long concerts.

Credit : KBS Global / Entertainment News

Jan-14-2008]Rain expressed, "I'd like to play in a movie directed by Kiano Takeshi."in his Japan fan meeting.

Rain met more than 6,000 Japanese fans at fan meeting in ZEPP Tokyo on the 12th.

Rain was asked from the press before the fan meeting, "Whose movie do you want to play in?", and answered, "I'd like to play in a movie like 'Love Story' directed by Kiano Takeshi, the world renowned Japanese director, the opportunity to work with him would be unparalleled."

credit to Sports Donga

Translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Credit : jinijung / bi-music thread

*** I wish I’m in Japan right now. :lol::mellow:

1231915391178509_file.jpg

English translation by rain-asia

Rain took the Shinkansen (bullet train) to Osaka at 23:03 last night, wearing red pants, red hat and black jacket.

Bodyguards were surrounding him when he came out.

It is said that Rain did look back and wave hand when he was in the car.

Credit: hongtha@Rain-Cloud

Credit : dsl – article / rainonme – picture / Sexy Bi

09 Jan 14 [The Daily Sun] Rain Identifies Fans As "My Woman"

South Korean "Son of Heaven" Rain held 2 fan meetings the day before yesterday in Tokyo; entertaining 6000 fans and attracting more than 250 media reporters. At the fan meet, Rain broadcast a music video off his new track "My Woman" as a gift to his fans, also thanking them for their support, pointing out that he treats them all as part of his family. He disclosed that he will hold an Asian concert tour this year, and besides promoting his Hollywood movie "Ninja Assassin", he also intends to film a new drama series or a movie.

Source: The Daily Sun (Chinese)

Credit: karman1668@RainHK

Brief Eng Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & Saxby

09 Jan 14 Rain is not just King of Asia, he is also King of Paralysis?!

Rain has a very busy schedule in Japan, and wherever he goes, he “paralyzes” everything!

When Rain arrived at Tokyo Narita airport at about 9 pm, there were more than 1200 fans waiting for him, paralyzing the waiting hall. Normal operation was interrupted due to this!

On the morning of the press conference, despite it being a national holiday and an early conference time, there were over 70 media companies, 100 Japanese and Korean journalists. People and equipment were crowded together because of the space constraint. Some media peole even took off their shoes and stood directly onto the stage. The interesting thing is, unlike the usual “quiet” Japanese press conference, 80% of the journalists there were female! During the photo shooting session, sweet Korean and Japanese voices could be heard all around. Rain is truly a female killer!

Source: Freedom Times (Chinese)

brief news translate:huhuhu@rain-asia.

Credit: Soompi // sixtofive1982

*** This is cool! So nice to hear & know about what his thoughts are in love. But he really didn't answer well the 1st question, probably, he's shy. hahaha - His preference in a girl who loves to cook still apply up to now - for sure, he'd want this in a girl since we know how much he loves food. :lol::mellow:

Some questions in Fan meeting

Credit 日云ひな的blog

Ch Trans by 阿拉蕾与IQ博士 @ rainbar

fr : Le2000 @ rainvietnam

English Trans : Jenny_rainbi @ rainvietnam

Rain Talks About His Love

In mature celebration's Day in South Korea, teenagers will be received perfume, kiss and flowers

Q : When did you feel become an adult ?

R : Uhm, it's time I thought about sex ( OMG )

Q : Have you a girlfriend now ?

R : (Thinking a long) Still not yet. Ah, just a moment ago, I was thinking how to pronounce "not yet" in Japanese. I learnt this word so I don't want to forget.

Q : How is your ideal girlfriend ?

R : Uhm, I would like someone who can cook, a person eats a lots like me, doesn't leave over food and she plays with me. Because I like sports, she'll go in for sport with me. I aslo like a woman who loves traveling.

Q : So 10 years more, what will you doing

R : Ah, in that time, certainly I would be a father (fans in meeting-hall screamed :"What?")

R : Why not ? I'm a man, of course I must be married

Credit : Linh / Bi-music thread

*** Enjoyed reading this fan account. I'm sure in case he has a GF right now, he won't disclose it to protect the girl. About the cellphones, wow, he has plenty - 300? He can't use all of them. For sure, most of them weren't bought by him but some were sponsored & some were given by fans & those people close to him. :lol:

b]090115 [Fan Account]Japan FMT in Osaka (the 2nd one) -

Source: Rの非蛋糕@baidu rain bar

English translation by Rain-Asia

Fan account about the 2nd Osaka fan meeting:

First of all please forgive me that I can't remember many contents of the interview part because Rain's "naughty" actions drew all my attention during the interview.

Rain said: "Thank you for coming and happy new year" to us in Japanese when he came out to the stage. Then he asked: "How is everyone ?" and we all said fine to him. Rain gave the same answer to us when we asked him back this question.

Then Rain sang "It's raining" and "How to avoid the sun". The songs are all the same for four Japan Fan Meetings. After these two songs, then MC and the interpreter came out.

The MC said the questions for four Japan fan meetings were totally different because many Japan clouds attended not only one fan meeting.

The MC asked Rain what he would do when he had time in Japan. Rain said he really didn't have any personal time during this trip in Japan. He mentioned about going to Hakone for hot springs five months ago. He even praised the Japan hot springs in Japanese. Rain then told the MC that he went to have udon yesterday. The MC asked whether Rain liked noodle and Rain answered why the MC got to know it in Japanese. Rain's Japanese is pretty good. They did talked about Miso soup ramen. Rain confirmed that he liked noodles a lot. Rain also mentioned that he only could eat chicken and fruits during shooting film in Germany. He said "chicken" in Japanese. Japan clouds were very nice. When Rain wanted to say something in Japanese but not so sure, they would tell Rain how to say it. Rain would repeat the word once. Rain was so cute !

Here I missed some questions because Rain's "naughty" actions drew all my attention. Rain occupied my whole mind. I couldn't hear anything.

MC: You are such a busy person. You must be good at arranging your time.

Rain: I work very hard at work. When I have time, I watch movies. (I forgot what else Rain would do when he had time.) I also will think about my future. (It seemed that Rain was worring about his future. Obviously, Rain was joking.

MC: What should you do in the future ?

Rain said he did not know frustrately. He was so naughty. We all laughed.

MC helped fans to ask Rain how many cell phones Rain had. Rain answered he did not have any cell phones at ease. When we said we did not believe him, he said he had about 300 cell phones. The MC asked whether Rain would use all of them and Rain said he usually used about 20 cell phones.

The MC said Japanese liked to have phone chains and asked whether Rain's cell phone had phone chains. Rain said his cell phone did not have them. But when Rain showed his cell phone to us, it did have phone chains. Rain then got the cell phone battery from the phone chain and put it into his cell phone. The MC explained that the phone chain was the battery recharger. Rain's cell phone is a black color phone. The MC asked whether Rain's cell phone wallpaper was the concert photo. Rain said it was the cover photo of Rainism.

At the same time, Rain told us that he received a short message. Some fans asked Rain to tell us the content of the message. The MC helped Rain to say no to us. However, you know what happen next? Rain did reply his message at the stage. Hahaha... Rain is so cute !

MC: You said you liked sexy girls in Tokyo, right ? Which part is the most sexiest part of a girl ?

Rain: I like the girl who has long hair and work hard. A girl who has sexy lips is more attractive to me. Japanese clouds react greatly when the MC asked Rain whether he would get married immediately when Rain had girlfriend. Rain answered he would.

MC: Will you tell the public if you have the girlfriend ?

Rain: Absolutely not ! Then Rain explained that it did not matter to him. But he just did not want his girlfriend to be harmed.

MC: How many children you want in the future ?

Rain (without hesitation): As many as possible ! The first baby must be a girl, then a boy, twin boys, twin girls, boy girl twin and girl again !

MC: Total 9 children ?

Rain: As many as possible !

MC: Worry that who really can give birth to so many children.

All Japanese Clouds raised their hands: I can do it, I can do it !

Rain: Besides, I have already planned their future ! My first girl will be a golfer. My second boy will be a soccer player. My third twin boys will be baseball players. My fourth twin girls and boy girl twin will be ... (I forgot because laughing, might be all athletes). My last girl will be a singer.

MC: You want to go to the Olympic Games ?

Rain: Yes. In the future, I want to cook for my children and my wife.

At last, the MC let Rain said something to the Japanese clouds. Rain mentioned about Six to Five. (Same like the other FMTs)

to be continued ...

Credit : angelordevil / Bi-music thread

*** Based from this schedule given in HK, this movie might be released sometime in October, too simultaneously? I hope we could get to know the confirmed date soon. Can't wait to watch this. :lol:

01.14.09 [MovieSoonHK] "Ninja Assassin" For Possible Oct '09 Release In Hong Kong

WRITE : dsl99a

DATE : 2009-01-14 10:15:34

Deb's Note: Okay, I know we are all anxious to know when the exact release date "Ninja Assassin" is and so far no official confirmation. Here it says the release date in Hong Kong is October '09, so we'll have to wait and see the rest...

- - - - - - - - -

14-Jan-09 [MovieSoonHK] "Ninja Assassin" For Possible October Release In Hong Kong

After the fast submersion of "Speed Racer" at the box office, the Wachowski Brothers took hold of Korean entertainer Rain once again to act a lead role in their movie production "Ninja Assassin"; the post of director is James McTeigue of "V For Vendetta".

To change his body for "Ninja Assassin", Rain had to first accept a succession of physical training. A secret clip from the movie was recently released online to the public, exposing Rain rehearsing with other stunt actors for fighting scenes in the movie, and all critiques were satisfied and were craving for more.

In the movie Rain plays a fatal assassin named Raizo, who was kidnapped and brought up by the secret Ozunu organization; thus becoming accustomed to a world stained by blood. One day Raizo's good friend is assassinated by the Ozunu; leading him to break off from the organization, stepping onto a road of revenge.

"Ninja Assassin" release date in Hong Kong: October 2009

Source: Movie Soon Hong Kong

Link: http://moviesoonhk.com/2009/01/06/ninja-as...e-scenes-video/

Credit: rainalice@RainHK

Brief Eng Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & Saxby

Credit : jinijung / bi-music thread

His interview is really humble and cute. Still no girlfriend. o.o But I'm sure plenty will line up for the position and if only I knew how to cook to fulfill one of his criterias. :lol:

9 children? He wants to kill his wife or something. LMFAO! But little Bis running around will be so cute. Children, his own, will liven up his life.

Best of luck to oppa!