Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest sheivar

wow...envies here!! anywayz..u're so young!! n u're tutoring ppl already!!! :)

anywayz...here's a BI in white again!!!

658ql07np0dj.jpg

ripgal, thanks for the pic! BI really looks good wearing white! :D

anyway, i needed to work not only for money but because of i need to experience what is it like looking for a job and applying.. hehe.. i'll be graduating soon, in March actually.. i just need to prepare myself to face the 'real world' hehe.. :lol:

Another fan here, thanks Debbii for sharing your marvelous work with us *kiss*

Peewee Herman? Oh please anybody but him. I watched his true hollywood story in E! channel and well my first impression everytime his name is brought up is what he did in that movie theater :ph34r::P

:o I am speechless, what a beautiful poem. Thank you bibi for sharing that. I wish I can write anything remotely that beautiful.

:o Yes I missed that *run back to check what it is about*

Hi Naoise!!! I just hope my brain cells will cooperate!!! You can write something soon i bet it will also be beautiful as what you feel for Bi!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

hi bibi! you're correct im from the Philippines! hehe.. :) Koreans go here because they want to learn how to speak english.. they actually thought that english was our national language! hehe.. i am lucky because i can learn how to speak korean for free! hehe.. :lol:

Hi sheviar! You don't happen to be from Iloilo, aren't you? I just came back from a trip there and man! That place is like a province of Korea! :lol: Apparently, lots of Koreans go there to study English and then, they end up staying there for good. Most businesses there that used to belong to the Chinese are now owned by Koreans. They said the Chinese are getting jealous. hehe.

That reminds me of this scenario with Bi right now where he is being compared against Chinese stars and news of Chinese stars being 'jealous' of Korean stars. I just mentioned that so this post will not be considered convo-ing. :lol:

Also, one last Bi-related story: I had dinner at this lovely Korean resto in Makati City, PH and the owner saw my Bi photo album. We asked her if she's gonna watch Bi if ever he goes to the Philippines and she immediately said, "yes!" coz he's a fellow Korean. So PH Bi'ers, rest assured that we have the support of the Korean community in case Bi decides to go here.

ripgal, thanks for the pic! BI really looks good wearing white! :D

anyway, i needed to work not only for money but because of i need to experience what is it like looking for a job and applying.. hehe.. i'll be graduating soon, in March actually.. i just need to prepare myself to face the 'real world' hehe.. :lol:

yeah!!! i like him in WHITE n PINK!!! but he makes all colors nice!!! haha..

anywayz..u will do well dear!! anytime u feel lost in the real world..come 2 US biers!! we'll bring u to the fantasy world!!! BI's world!! okiez..hope u do well!!! ^^

another pic:

2075fh2kw.jpg

Guest kate666

so sorry to make all of ya excited for nothing

i was aso very excited when i tot he sang it

felt so remorseful

awwww

think i shd go get myself a pair of specs soon

my eyesight > :blink:

It's ok, lamerjune!! Cheer up, girl!!!!

hi bibi! you're correct im from the Philippines! hehe.. :) Koreans go here because they want to learn how to speak english.. they actually thought that english was our national language! hehe.. i am lucky because i can learn how to speak korean for free! hehe.. :lol:

hahaha! Good for you!!! Your learning and earning at the same time. Korean love Filipino teachers coz we are more patient in teaching them. My friend used to work at a language school too..thats why i was "educated" on how he teaches these Korean student of his. And he says that Korean students are thoughtful!

Its really good that you are exposed to their culture (seems like you ar practising to be bi's wife already lucky you!!!) i just hope i can be next in line!!!

Guest sheivar

COOL!and they made exceptions for you!wow!

and man, im darned envious!

your students are like all older than you are!! gasp.

I salute you for being brave enough to accept that job, seeing it is rather intimidating teaching older people.woah! you have my admiration! aja aja hwaiting!

aww ayu.. now i am shy.. hehe.. yeah! i'm very intimidated when i'm teaching older koreans but it's part of the job so that's ok.. :) and you know even if they are older than me they are like kids because some of them really had a hard time talking in english.. i have to start to teach them the very basic in english. but koreans my mentors say are really very good in grammar it's just that they are having a hard time constructing sentences.

you know what? koreans really like saying 'FIGHTING' when i hear them say that i always remember bi and shk in full house.. :D

by the way, how am i suppose to quote some posts? im pabo when it comes to these stuffs.. hehe..

Hi sheviar! You don't happen to be from Iloilo, aren't you? I just came back from a trip there and man! That place is like a province of Korea! :lol: Apparently, lots of Koreans go there to study English and then, they end up staying there for good. Most businesses there that used to belong to the Chinese are now owned by Koreans. They said the Chinese are getting jealous. hehe.

That reminds me of this scenario with Bi right now where he is being compared against Chinese stars and news of Chinese stars being 'jealous' of Korean stars. I just mentioned that so this post will not be considered convo-ing. :lol:

Also, one last Bi-related story: I had dinner at this lovely Korean resto in Makati City, PH and the owner saw my Bi photo album. We asked her if she's gonna watch Bi if ever he goes to the Philippines and she immediately said, "yes!" coz he's a fellow Korean. So PH Bi'ers, rest assured that we have the support of the Korean community in case Bi decides to go here.

Support now offered!!! Im giving my all out support Pau!!!

Guest `soliloquy

aww ayu.. now i am shy.. hehe.. yeah! i'm very intimidated when i'm teaching older koreans but it's part of the job so that's ok.. :) and you know even if they are older than me they are like kids because some of them really had a hard time talking in english.. i have to start to teach them the very basic in english. but koreans my mentors say are really very good in grammar it's just that they are having a hard time constructing sentences.

you know what? koreans really like saying 'FIGHTING' when i hear them say that i always remember bi and shk in full house.. :D

by the way, how am i suppose to quote some posts? im pabo when it comes to this stuffs.. hehe..

aww..u're too modest my dear!!

Quite amazed reading about your expriences..and they love to keep saying "fighting".wahahah...thats real neat!

and man, as ive said, i really take my hats off to you, teaching older people and putting your intimidation aside is really applaudable.

oh.. if you wanna quote multiple posts, just click on the "quote" tab at say all the posts you'd like to quote.

then when you're done clicking "quote" as many times as you wish, just scroll all the way down and press the add reply button!

poof!you're done!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

and you're definitely not pabo!

reposting:

1227931511053253736yx.jpg

Guest kate666

thanks kate!!

:lol:

hmz are u the kate that i know?

from spore aso?

heez coz i sorta of know 1 kate bi-er aso

nope... a bit up north , i'm from Thailand. :lol:

Guest sheivar

hahaha! Good for you!!! Your learning and earning at the same time. Korean love Filipino teachers coz we are more patient in teaching them. My friend used to work at a language school too..thats why i was "educated" on how he teaches these Korean student of his. And he says that Korean students are thoughtful!

Its really good that you are exposed to their culture (seems like you ar practising to be bi's wife already lucky you!!!) i just hope i can be next in line!!!

haha! yes! im actually practicing to become bi's wife! haha! :lol: kidding! but of course i would love to be bi's wife!

i agree Korean students are very thoughtful.. a student bought me a juice even if i just met her for the first time.. also, when they see you around and they know you they will greet you..

by the way, how am i suppose to quote some posts? im pabo when it comes to this stuffs.. hehe..

I can imagine you answering back!!! FIGHTING!!! Indeed! Gosh since Korean are now so "IN" you do have a good job to start it out!!! Just be confident i bet you can be the best teacher that they will ever have!!!

aww..u're too modest my dear!!

Quite amazed reading about your expriences..and they love to keep saying "fighting".wahahah...thats real neat!

and man, as ive said, i really take my hats off to you, teaching older people and putting your intimidation aside is really applaudable.

oh.. if you wanna quote multiple posts, just click on the "post" tab at say all the posts you'd like to quote.

then when you're done clicking "quote" as many times as you wish, just scroll all the way down and press the add reply button!

poof!you're done!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

and you're definitely not pabo!

ayu.. sheivar!!! u guys make me wana be a student of urs!!!

2 future tutors n teachers sharing sentiments huh?!

well..u mentioned about ur students alwayz saying Hwaiting!! doesn't it give u some sense of encouragement or a feeling that u're giving them the force 2 study harder!! (wat am i crapping again? hehe..anywayz..u guys can juz skip this post!!)

anywayz..another very cute BI-SHK pic:

512rv3bp.jpg

haha! yes! im actually practicing to become bi's wife! haha! :lol: kidding! but of course i would love to be bi's wife!

i agree Korean students are very thoughtful.. a student bought me a juice even if i just met her for the first time.. also, when they see you around and they know you they will greet you..

Anyone shouting shes the legal wife of Bi??? ahemmm i think i can shout it hehehe!!! IM THE LEGAL WIFE!!!(seems like a saw this part in a movie!) just adding some laughter guys!!! pls dont cast some stone!!

boink#$#@##@!!!

Ouch!!! Who thrw that???

Guest leerocks

well..u mentioned about ur students alwayz saying Hwaiting!! doesn't it give u some sense of encouragement or a feeling that u're giving them the force 2 study harder!! (wat am i crapping again? hehe..anywayz..u guys can juz skip this post!!)

512rv3bp.jpg

so sweeettt!!!

Hehe... I just realized the color scheme of the cover pic for my blog looks very Christmas-sy. :lol:

Cha! Nice poem you have there.

Thanks Pau!!! I am unspoken since Bi is miles and miles away huhuhu!!!

Gosh pau!!! I cant breath while reading your Blog!!! So detailed feels like i was with you there!!! Thanks for sharing the experience and having the patience of posting and typing every inch of a detail!! Thanks for the stuffs you bought for me by the way!!!

Guest `soliloquy

512rv3bp.jpg

JO! you can join us too!haha...tho i know that this is considered convo-ing, which is the reason why im posting pics like nobodies business.tsk tsk..

and sheivar is actually the same age as me!she's already teaching english!

while im still studying the intricaties of linguistics!

*faints*

The closest i got was tutoring, but my students are all younger than i am!

reposting:

bigif0390vs8rx.gif

aww....

*waving again to everyone!!

lol!! nvm.. evertbody make mistake..

well u got me excited for a while there..

i think he might learn to sing foreign song sumday..

*maybe malay perhaps.. hehe!! lol!!

See my head?? i mean see my hand? Im waving too!!! Boy that stone did damage my head!!! I bet i cant remember the whole of the poem sooner thatks for the stone!!! HEHEHEH!