Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Still waiting for more Beijing news...

BTW, to all those who have checked my blog, did any of you bother to click this link?

link3ap.jpg

It's on part 4 of the report. I'm just thinking maybe everyone overlooked it coz no one has been reacting, so far. But really, you guys should check that out, it's worth downloading. :)

In case people are too lazy to check backlogs: My full report of Rainy Day HK can be found here (click on the image):

blog_ad.jpg

hei Mabe..couldn't find any cute pics anymore..maybe this one would quench ur thirst 4 awhile while i go rampage my Bi folders!! :lol:

pic032zw.jpg

hehe this will quench my thirst lol :P any photos of him send me 2 heaven keke esp cute 1s... but not the topless naughty ones... tut tut :blink: hahaha :lol:

Guest my_littlefish

hi bi'ers!

how are you all doing?? i hope you guys are all ok! :) i haven't been here for quite some time now.. i've been really very busy the past few weeks because of my thesis and because of my new work.. :)

yes! i am working! although just a part time job.. but i'm really enjoying.. you know why?? hehe.. because almost everyday i am with KOREANS!!! :D:P

hehe.. i am an english tutor and i'm teaching koreans! :hahaha:

just want to share a story with you guys.. one time a student asked me if i knew any korean singers.. i told him i know RAIN.. he said.. ahh.. BI! but he's a dancer not a singer.. i argued with him that bi is a good dancer as well as a singer too.. what's funny was that he said that he only hears bi sings like this: OOHH... AAHHH.. hehe.. i think it's because of the song 'it's raining' but anyway i told him that for me bi is a good singer! :) hehe..

hmm.. would i qualify to teach bi? haha :D

x's:

i am learning korean words and phrases now.. my students teach me. hehe :)

take care everyone! thank you for the pics! :)

hi nini, bambiina, j.lee, wendy, rach and everyone!

yikes! so many backlogs! hehe..

haha you're good fan bi's very cool i agree with you he can dance and made it good but he can sing too i love his song

BTW, to all those who have checked my blog, did any of you bother to click this link?

link3ap.jpg

It's on part 4 of the report. I'm just thinking maybe everyone overlooked it coz no one has been reacting, so far. But really, you guys should check that out, it's worth downloading. :)

In case people are too lazy to check backlogs: My full report of Rainy Day HK can be found here (click on the image):

blog_ad.jpg

oh my i missed that! shockin.. DL'in it now tho :P

Guest `soliloquy

link3ap.jpg

blog_ad.jpg

hey fatgrrl_slim, i read your report and dled that clip!

i tell you, it brought tears to my eyes.the number of times he thanked his fans is so heartening.

Man, i tell you... i was dang touched. sniffs.

Tell me where can i find a man like him? ever so modest? and never failing to thank his fans???

my heartfelt thanks to you, for sharing your account with us, as well as that clip..

listened to it quite a few times already.

and each time i did.. i'm still amazed by how he touches my heart.

lion0020lb4ek.jpg

awww........ isnt he adorable?

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Hehe... I just realized the color scheme of the cover pic for my blog looks very Christmas-sy. :lol:

Cha! Nice poem you have there.

Guest sheivar

hi sheivar!! hmmm..i've seen u sumwhere. anywayz..welcome back!!

u're so lucky!! u get 2 tutor koreans!!! get sum news frm them!!

btw..u did GOOD!! u defended our KING BI!!!! :D

hi ripgal! yes i will try to get news from them.. :) actually where i'm working.. i can also teach koreans who are older than me.. hehe.. i am 20 yrs old and i can teach a 34 year old guy. i can also teach kids, those in highschool or in universities.

yep! i will always defend our king bi! :)

Rain sang a chinese song at the concert.. he sang Moon Represents My Heart!!!! :o

I wanna hear!!!

hmz actually he didnt sing the chinese song at the end of the concert

instead is the china fans who sang it to him

here to clarify on behalf of stef

coz i made a super big mistake!!

so sorry everyone

:(

was too excited when i went thru rainchina forum juz nw...

well lets look fwd to him learning this song since most of us like this song so much

heez

once again apologise to all of u...

sorry!!!

hey sheivar!

I love your job!!!!!haha...

i'd probably do what you're doing as well in say 5-6 years down the road, after i've graduated.

at least thats what i have planned ^^

its dang cool teaching english, and to koreans! man..thats plain HOT!

And man, super cool.. your student actually asked you that!wahaha...cool!

haha..i can see you waving from miles and miles away!!!!!

and not only waving but jumping frantically!wahaha...missed ya!

thank god you clarified that his tears were of happiness! almost gave me a heart attack..puhaha.. ^^

hahaha!!! By the way have you opened your mail? i sent you my dogs picture!!! i think you will adore her even more!!!

I kindda miss you too. I was a little busy at work specially now that our company is pushing thru a lot of major changes. Gosh its really tiring but thanks to Bi i always have a dose of Bitamins to catch up. I missed a lot here even after logging in havent read the backlogs yet! its just around 3 days since i was here and i cant remember what page i was last in. MEMORY GAP!

so sorry everyone

well lets look fwd to him learning this song since most of us like this song so much

heez

sorry!!!

Aaaaw really?? LOL nevermind @ least i was excited 4 a while keke :P

Thank you debbii!im a huge fan of your works!

This is gg on my desktop for sure!^^

Another fan here, thanks Debbii for sharing your marvelous work with us *kiss*

Edited to add: I just saw the Beijing presscon clip... the coat really made him look like Peewee Herman. :lol: Sorry!

Peewee Herman? Oh please anybody but him. I watched his true hollywood story in E! channel and well my first impression everytime his name is brought up is what he did in that movie theater :ph34r::P

RAIN......

You came to my life quietly...simply... and my world stood still,

I could not say a word nor a simple gesture show...

the feelings kept in my heart...so i loved you in silence

worshipped you from a distance dreamt of you from afar.

:o I am speechless, what a beautiful poem. Thank you bibi for sharing that. I wish I can write anything remotely that beautiful.

link3ap.jpg

blog_ad.jpg

:o Yes I missed that *run back to check what it is about*

so sorry everyone

heez

sorry!!!

ohhhh...how about singing it here now...all together

ni wun wo ai ni yo tuo shen wo ai ni yo shi fen...

If he learns this song i bet all of his chinese fans will feel every word of this song!!!Wow!!!

Thats extra thoughtful of the china crowd...Philippine Biers...we need to think of one too!!!

Guest `soliloquy

so sorry everyone

heez

sorry!!!

wahaha...its alright, tho a lil disappointed. it was a honest mistake on your part!haha..no worries!

hahaha!!! By the way have you opened your mail? i sent you my dogs picture!!! i think you will adore her even more!!!

I kindda miss you too. I was a little busy at work specially now that our company is pushing thru a lot of major changes. Gosh its really tiring but thanks to Bi i always have a dose of Bitamins to catch up. I missed a lot here even after logging in havent read the backlogs yet! its just around 3 days since i was here and i cant remember what page i was last in. MEMORY GAP!

*runs off to check mail*

wah..you're that busy!man! you have quite abit to catch up on! ^^

hi ripgal! yes i will try to get news from them.. :) actually where i'm working.. i can also teach koreans who are older than me.. hehe.. i am 20 yrs old and i can teach a 34 year old guy. i can also teach kids, those in highschool or in universities.

yep! i will always defend our king bi! :)

wow...envies here!! anywayz..u're so young!! n u're tutoring ppl already!!! :)

anywayz...here's a BI in white again!!!

658ql07np0dj.jpg

so sorry everyone

heez

sorry!!!

*waving again to everyone!!

lol!! nvm.. evertbody make mistake..

well u got me excited for a while there..

i think he might learn to sing foreign song sumday..

*maybe malay perhaps.. hehe!! lol!!

Guest sheivar

hey sheivar!

I love your job!!!!!haha...

i'd probably do what you're doing as well in say 5-6 years down the road, after i've graduated.

at least thats what i have planned ^^

its dang cool teaching english, and to koreans! man..thats plain HOT!

And man, super cool.. your student actually asked you that!wahaha...cool!

hey ayu! yes i am loving my job! :) hehe.. i was really lucky they hired me! i thought that the administrator would not hire me because i am still studying and im only getting the job as part time.. but the interviewers told me that the administrator made an exception because he likes me and believes that i have good skills. haha! :D

yeah my student asked me that! :) hehe.. he's really funny.. my student is actually 22 yrs old. he's older than me!

*waving again to everyone!!

lol!! nvm.. evertbody make mistake..

well u got me excited for a while there..

i think he might learn to sing foreign song sumday..

*maybe malay perhaps.. hehe!! lol!!

so sorry to make all of ya excited for nothing

i was aso very excited when i tot he sang it

felt so remorseful

awwww

think i shd go get myself a pair of specs soon

my eyesight > :blink:

Guest sheivar

I bet your from the Philippines!!! I think you will learn Korean faster since you interact with them everyday!!! Gosh how i wish i can learn it too!!! Hi sheivar!!!

hi bibi! you're correct im from the Philippines! hehe.. :) Koreans go here because they want to learn how to speak english.. they actually thought that english was our national language! hehe.. i am lucky because i can learn how to speak korean for free! hehe.. :lol:

Guest `soliloquy

hey ayu! yes i am loving my job! :) hehe.. i was really lucky they hired me! i thought that the administrator would not hire me because i am still studying and im only getting the job as part time.. but the interviewers told me that the administrator made an exception because he likes me and believes that i have good skills. haha! :D

yeah my student asked me that! :) hehe.. he's really funny.. my student is actually 22 yrs old. he's older than me!

COOL!and they made exceptions for you!wow!

and man, im darned envious!

your students are like all older than you are!! gasp.

I salute you for being brave enough to accept that job, seeing it is rather intimidating teaching older people.woah! you have my admiration! aja aja hwaiting!

reposting:

bi0oppa0259qx.gif

hi bibi! you're correct im from the Philippines! hehe.. :) Koreans go here because they want to learn how to speak english.. they actually thought that english was our national language! hehe.. i am lucky because i can learn how to speak korean for free! hehe.. :lol:

aish..free korean tutoring!! one lucky girl!!! :)

i wish i could teach!!! hmmmm..one day Bi comes 2 Msia!! im gona teach him Malay!! hakka!!! hahaha..