Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN posted this picture yesterday, February 12 with a caption –#besatisfied– I’m sure these are not all his clothes & shoes. I don’t think he showed all of them. There’s MORE closets in his place that he doesn’t share where I guess KTH can re-arrange them now together with her clothes & the baby…..I can recognize some of them, though. Some of them were given by Clouds. His shoe size is 11 & he collects shoes as a hobby. Looking at what he posted I can say that he is just a very simple person considering his stature, a superstar & a bankable star. :lol:

*** RAIN posted this clip TODAY with a caption – Sleepy...– Awww…it’s been quite a while, Sarangy. We haven’t seen him for so long. So, you’re sleepy, huh? You’re still so CUTE up to now. NICE fur there, huh? Go to sleep now. Look at his sleepy eyes – hahaha - Sarangy is 6 years old now. :lol:

Rain, JTBC "Sketch" appearance confirmed" ... Returning to the theater in 2 years

0000822740_001_20180213172031246.jpg?typ

Singer Rain has decided to appear on the JTBC drama 'Sketch', which he had originally declined.

A JTBC official said in a news release on the 13th that Jung Ji Hoon confirmed his appearance in 'Sketch'.

Rain's last drama was ''Please Come Back, Mister in 2016. He will return to the dramaland in about two years with 'Sketch'.  Recently, KBS 2TV '"The Unit' has been finished.

Meanwhile, 'Sketch' is a  rhetorical action drama about people who struggle to change their fate. It is scheduled to be broadcast either May or June.

lyy@xportsnews.com / Photos = Exports News DB

credit : Naver TV News

[공식입장] JTBC "비, '스케치' 출연 확정"…2년 만 안방극장 복귀

[엑스포츠뉴스 이아영 기자] 가수 비가 한 차례 고사했던 JTBC 드라마 '스케치'에 출연하기로 했다.

JTBC 관계자는 비(정지훈)가 '스케치'에 출연을 확정했다고 13일 엑스포츠뉴스에 밝혔다.

비의 마지막 드라마는 2016년 '돌아와요 아저씨'다. '스케치'로 약 2년 만에 안방극장에 복귀하게 된 것. 최근 KBS 2TV '더유닛'을 마무리한 비의 배우 변신이 기대를 모은다.

한편 '스케치'는 정해진 미래를 바꾸기 위해 고군분투하는 이들의 운명과 사랑을 담은 수사 액션 드라마다. 오는 5~6월 편성 예정이다.

lyy@xportsnews.com / 사진 = 엑스포츠뉴스 DB

***Yehhh………we could get to see RAIN again in another drama soon. It’s fantastic news that he confirmed! Missed this man on the small screen. Hope this one will turn out much better & this drama will be well received! Although, his last drama was also awesome, though. My opinion & personal preference because everyone of us has different taste, which is completely fine with me. I loved that drama, not because I'm biased with RAIN. I wish him the best for his new drama. I look forward always to anything new about him. He should do more dramas! I'm excited because here, we could see him in a different genre soon. :lol:

Rain Confirmed To Star In New JTBC Action Drama

Rain.jpg

Rain has decided on his next small screen production!

Confirmed by sources from both JTBC and his own agency, Rain will be starring in JTBC’s upcoming summer drama “Sketch” (working title). The singer had originally declined last month, but reconsidered his decision after receiving the offer once more. This will mark Rain’s first drama in two years, after SBS’s “Please Come Back, Mister.”

“Sketch” is an investigative, action drama that showcases the love and fate of those who struggle to change their destinies. The script will be written by Kang Hyun Sung, who has worked on tvN’s “Hidden Identity,” MBC’s “Chosun Police Season 3,” and film “The King’s Case Note.”

“Sketch” is planned to premiere sometime in May or June of this year.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

It's official.............RAIN appearance is confirmed

soso20180213183936_O_01_C_1.jpg

[Sports Korea Reporter Park Sang-yoon] Singer Rain (Ji-hoon) confirmed his appearance in the drama 'Sketch'.

On February 13, RAIN Company said, "Rain has confirmed his appearance in JTBC's new drama" Sketch. "

Rain has declined his appearance in 'sketch' last month because of the busy schedule in KBS 2TV show, "'The Unit'. However, he reconsidered his decision after receiving the offer once more. 

Rain will return soon to the dramaland in two years after the SBS drama ' Please Come Back, Mister ', which was aired in 2016.

'Sketch' is a rhetorical action drama about people who struggle to change their fate. It is scheduled to be broadcast either May or June.

credit : hankooki.com

비, '스케치'로 2년 만에 브라운관 복귀…"출연 확정" (공식)

[스포츠한국 박소윤 기자] 가수 비(정지훈)가 드라마 '스케치' 출연을 확정지었다.

13일 비 소속사 레인컴퍼니 관계자는 "비가 JTBC 새 드라마 '스케치' 출연을 확정했다"고 밝혔다.

비는 지난 1월 음반 작업과 KBS 2TV 예능 프로그램 '더 유닛' 출연 등을 이유로 '스케치' 출연을 고사한 바 있다. 하지만 제작진의 거듭된 제안에 결국 '스케치' 출연을 최종 확정지은 것으로 알려졌다.

이로써 비는 지난 2016년 종영한 SBS 드라마 '돌아와요 아저씨' 이후 2년 만에 브라운관에 복귀하게 됐다.

'스케치'는 정해진 미래를 바꾸기 위해 고군분투하는 이들의 운명과 사랑을 담은 수사 액션 드라마다. 오는 5~6월 편성 예정이다.

*** I hope the plot will be interesting. Great news that he confirmed. Can't wait! I hope this new drama will be successful. :lol:

Rain to star in upcoming drama 'Sketch'

Raina.jpg

Rain has been cast in the upcoming JTBC drama 'Sketch'!

SEE ALSO: Rain is a romantic guy for the cover of 'Arena Homme+'

On February 13, JTBC and RAIN Company confirmed Rain will be starring in the new drama slated to air in the summer. Though he's said to have initially turned down the offer, it looks like they re-negotiated! 

'Sketch' is Rain's first drama in 2 years following SBS' 'Please Come Back, Mister'. He's recently been featuring as a judge on KBS' competitive reality show 'The Unit'.

Viewers can expect 'Sketch' to air in May or June! Stay tuned for updates.

source : allkpop

*** RAIN's message during 3rd anniversary of Please Take Care of My Refrigerator.  This is a cooking-variety program starring by various chefs and celebrity guests.  It airs on JTBC on Mondays at 9:30pm (KST).  Please note that this program airs on a cable channel/pay TV, which normally has a relatively smaller audience compared to free-to-air TV/public broadcasters. :lol:

credit : lingshyu - Rain's Cafe

*** I heard that NH Investment & Securities commented that the company is planning a pre-produced drama for "Sketch" (simultaneous overseas screening) this year. And they are also discussing to be shown this on Netflix. This is great news! 

Pre-produced route is still a rare practice in the production of TV dramas in Korea. That’s why, most K-actors and actresses often complain about their harsh filming environment. Actors surely find it hard to focus on their characters. The environment is superb in case they’re practicing where the scripts are out early so the actors have enough time to delve into their characters. It’s NICE to work on a project that is well prepared and reasonably scheduled. I’m sure shooting a drama series could be this great. The majority of K-dramas are produced in what has been called a “semi-live show” format, with episodes being scripted, shot and edited mere days before their airing -- practices undoubtedly alien to other countries where entire seasons are produced a few months to a year before their broadcast. So far, "live-shot" dramas have prevailed in South Korea until now where shooting and editing continue until even a few minutes before the episode is to be aired. And ye, the reasons behind the tight K-shooting schedule lie in the desired flexibility to respond to viewer feedback. Because the process of shooting and airing simultaneously allows writers to change storylines according to viewer preferences, it ultimately results in better ratings and profits for the show. It has been regarded as one of the strong points of K-dramas that have led the Korean wave throughout Asia for a decade, because script writers and producers can receive real-time feedback from viewers and change the plot to meet their demands and preferences. Actors are given scripts just a day before shooting and have to pull all-nighters to understand and build a character, while producers don't have enough time to edit the scenes properly. There are certain benefits that can come from the energy of real-time production but it always ends up sacrificing quality. And quality is what lasts.

Early filming has been unwelcomed by local filmmakers as it is risky to secure broadcasting time and cast star actors and costs a lot. Since the majority of the budget is swallowed up by the star leads the company does everything to speed up shooting. K-dramas usually don’t have pre-written, full scripts. They have a basic plot and dialogue worked out but it can all change last minute. In the ratings war producers tend to watch the audience’s reactions. If needed, the script will be modified, or even completely re-written. This places actors into a tough situation, as more often than not they would receive pages from a script a couple of hours or even minutes before shooting, while their hair or make-up is being done. Lesser-known actors and extras have even harsher conditions, because aside from not always getting paid properly (or paid at all) they need to cover their own medical bills in case they get hurt on location. South Korea is certainly not alone in the extremes that it will go to for ratings. The rating contributes to the sponsor. That's the entertainment industry for you. :lol:

*** RAIN was sighted in Tokyo, Japan last Thursday, February 15 dining in A Happy Pancake (Omotesando) - this was before Lunar New Year. This place is very popular among all ages. I've tried eating here & I really enjoyed their pancakes, very good. The pancakes are very soft and nice looking with various toppings. I just stumbled upon it in the morning while wondering around the area. It was close to where we were staying.  It was based in the basement along the street.  The restaurant was very comfortable. As far as I remember it was their grand opening that time - 2016.  Pancakes are the world popular breakfast or dessert. I heard that he was with KTH although I didn't see her on the slides of pictures here -  The foods are so yummy. But, how come I see a glass of beer here, huh? I wonder if their daughter is with them, though. :lol:Omotesandō is a tree-lined avenue located in Shibuya.  Omotesando Hills is housing luxury brands.  It has its own distinctive brand of youth fashion.

credit : raincloudworld - Rain's Cafe

Have you ever wondered what's the network of your favorite idol? Check out the full list below!

PSY
BIG BANG’s G-Dragon
Super Junior’s Siwon
TVXQ’s Yunho
Rain
IU
TVXQ’s Changmin
BoA
2NE1′s Dara
BIG BANG’s Taeyang
Girls’ Generation/SNSD’s Yoona
BIG BANG’s T.O.P
Bae Suzy
Goo Hara
Girls’ Generation/SNSD’s Taeyeon

rich.jpg

source : dailykpopnews

*** All the best for all contestants of the show.  It was a well-produced program. :lol:

“The Unit” Tops Content Power Index Rankings

The-Unit15.jpg

KBS’s “The Unit” has obtained first place in the Content Power Index (CPI) rankings!

The CPI rankings for the week of February 5 to 11 have been released by CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea. “The Unit,” which determined its final group members on February 10, rose up by 17 spots and claimed first place with an overall score of 240.7 points.

SBS drama “Return” came in second by moving up nine spots with 237.2 points. “Return” had particularly gained the attention of many during the controversy surrounding the departure of Go Hyun Jung.

The top 10 CPI rankings are as follows:

1. “The Unit” (KBS)
  2. “Return” (SBS)
  3. Black Knight” (KBS)
  4. My Golden Life” (KBS)
  5. “Talkmon” (Olive)
  6. “Youn’s Kitchen 2” (tvN)
  7. Hwayugi” (tvN)
  8. Radio Star” (MBC)
  9. Radio Romance” (KBS)
  10. “Same Bed, Different Dreams 2” (SBS)

Watch “The Unit” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

*** I guess these numbers are just pure speculation because where's the source of all these numbers. Well, I know RAIN is a bankable star. :lol:

10 K-Pop Idols with the Highest Net Worth

It's a well-known fact that idols are not lacking when it comes to their bank accounts. Be warned: the numbers may shock you. The following is a list of the top 10 richest K-Pop idols (in terms of net worth).

#4 Rain $18 million

misc_1519068708_20180219_rain.jpg

Jung Ji Hoon aka Rain makes it to number four on the list. Throughout his career, he released seven albums (one of which was in Japanese). In 2004, he released his album 'It's Raining' which sold millions of copies in Asia. He played a Hallyu Star in the drama 'Full House' with Song Hye Kyo. He is also the founder of the company R.A.I.N Company. His net worth is $18 million.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop