Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** It says here that the KBS Idol Rebooting Project 'The Unit' will be broadcast on October 28th, and this program has been highly anticipated even prior its broadcast. "The Unit" is raising expectations with unprecedented music videos before the broadcast, which were revealed recently.

'The Unit's' participants are those who wish to spread their dreams on stage. Viewers will select nine male and nine female teams to act as the strongest idol unit group by seeing the brilliant talent and potential of the participants who have not had the opportunity to show their abilities before.

In three days of public screenings/recording from September 29 (Friday) to October 1 (Sunday), the six mentors and prospective viewers were selected to participate in the screening. Participants will perform, show their skills and from there will grow and move forward with their dreams.

Their talents and visuals have already been proven through the music videos of the first male and female group singing "My Turn" and the song "Last One". Compared to other similar shows,  the performances of the participants with superior skills will catch the eyes and ears of viewers.

In addition, these short music videos are raising curiosity about the participants who exuded unique charm and their popularity is felt with explosive views. The heartfelt cheering of the fans who wish the participants well will continue until the end of the broadcast.

Participants who haven’t shined and who have dreamed high are doing their best to fly. They have been working hard all day and night, sweating regardless of time, enduring injuries, and working harder than ever before.

Here, the advice and knowledge of RAIN, who’s the senior mentor, and has been there since the public day 1 screening, is helping the participants to develop their skills. Advices of the other mentors help not only the skill but also their emotion is helping the participants and also creating a warm atmosphere.

As such, 'The Unit' is heavily loaded with special features and is ready to fascinate viewers across the country.

We are already excited about what was shown prior the broadcast and have been showing more power, making its first broadcast more exciting.

On the other hand, KBS idol reboot project "The Unit" will take off at 9:15 pm this Saturday (28th), which will show the courageous challenge of participants. :tongue:

2017102501001837200144501_20171024140459

[스포츠조선닷컴 이지현 기자] KBS 아이돌 리부팅 프로젝트 '더 유닛'이 오는 10월 28일, 4일 후인 이번 주 토요일 첫 방송을 앞두고 대중들의 관심을 한 몸에 받는 핫한 프로그램으로 떠올랐다. 대한민국을 대표하는 가수 6인 비, 황치열, 현아, 태민, 산이, 조현아의 선배로서의 활약과 더불어 방송 전에 미션 곡과 뮤직비디오를 공개하는 파격적인 행보로 기대감을 높이고 있는 '더 유닛'을 키워드로 알아봤다.

#데뷔 #유닛 #아이돌어벤져스

'더 유닛'은 연예계에 데뷔한 경력이 있고 무대 위에서 자신의 꿈을 펼치기를 소망하는 이들이 참여했다. 시청자들은 그동안 자신의 능력을 보여줄 기회가 부족했던 참가자들의 빛나는 재능과 잠재력을 보고 최강 아이돌 유닛 그룹으로 활동할 남자 팀 9명, 여자 팀 9명을 뽑는다.

앞서 지난 9월 29일(금)부터 10월 1일(일)까지 3일간의 공개녹화에서 6인의 선배군단과 예비 시청자들이 '더 유닛'과 함께할 참가자 선발에 나서 이들의 도전에 의미를 더했다. 참가자들은 앞으로 다양한 미션을 수행, 자신의 기량과 성장을 보여주며 꿈을 향해 힘차게 전진한다.

#실력 #비주얼 #검증

지금까지 공개된 첫 남녀 단체 곡 '마이턴(My Turn)'과 남자 단체 곡 '빛(Last One)'의 뮤직비디오를 통해 이미 실력과 비주얼은 검증된 터. 다른 서바이벌에 비해 월등한 실력을 가진 참가자들의 무대는 시청자들의 눈과 귀를 사로잡을 예정이다.

또한 짧은 뮤직비디오지만 독보적인 매력을 발산한 참가자들에 대한 궁금증이 고조되고 있으며 폭발적인 조회 수로 뜨거운 인기를 실감케 하고 있다. 참가자들이 잘 되길 바라는 팬들의 진심어린 응원은 방송이 끝나는 날까지 계속될 전망이다.

#간절함 #노력 #선배군단

제대로 빛을 보지 못해 누구보다 꿈에 대한 간절함이 있는 참가자들은 날아오르기 위해 최선을 다하고 있다. 시간을 가리지 않고 땀 흘리며 밤낮없이 연습에 매진, 부상도 견뎌내며 그 어느 때 보다 온 힘을 다해 노력하고 있다고.

여기에 공개방송부터 이어진 선배군단의 조언과 노하우 전수는 참가자들의 발전을 돕는 양분으로 큰 도움을 주고 있다. 스킬뿐 아니라 마음까지 치유해주는 선배들의 따뜻한 손길은 참가자들에게 힐링이 되고 있으며 훈훈한 분위기를 조성하고 있다.

이처럼 '더 유닛'은 특별함으로 중무장해 전국의 시청자들을 매료시킬 준비를 마쳤다. 벌써부터 온오프라인을 들썩이며 남다른 화제성과 파워를 드러내고 있어 첫 방송을 더욱 기다려지게 만들고 있다.

한편, 용기 있는 참가자들의 패기 있는 도전을 담을 KBS 아이돌 리부팅 프로젝트 '더 유닛'은 오는 이번 주 토요일(28일) 오후 9시 15분 그 베일을 벗는다.

source : olzllovely@sportschosun.com / Naver News

***  Awww..........RAIN posted this TODAY with a caption : Thank you ... I am a pretty princess ~ I will grow well as a child to help the world.
#Blessing ! Congratulations RAIN & KTH, new father and mother.... for having your little princess! Lucky little princess. Your dream comes true & KTH gave this to you! I'm happy for both of them! May God bless your little oneShe’s a beautiful bundle of joy. She will make your life brighter and happier. Welcome to the world baby girl!  I wonder if we could get to see her picture, even just a part of her - hahaha :tongue:

Kim Tae Hee And Rain Welcome Their First Child

Rain-Kim-Tae-Hee.jpg

Celebrity couple Kim Tae Hee and Rain have welcomed their first child!

On October 25, Rain uploaded a post on Instagram announcing the news.

He wrote the caption, “Thank you… She is a beautiful princess ~ We will raise her well to be a child that helps the world,” and included the hashtag “Blessing.”

Congratulations to the couple!

credit : soompi news

October 25, 2017

Star couple Rain, Kim Tae-hee welcomes first child

SEOUL, Oct. 25 (Yonhap) -- Singer-producer Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee have recently become parents of a baby girl, according to the singer Wednesday.

"Thank you. She's a beautiful princess. We will raise her to be good for the world," singer Rain wrote on his Instagram account. Rain Company, the singer's agency, said it was not aware when the baby was born.

Rain, real name Jung Ji-hoon, and actress Kim got married in January. The two stars first met on the set for a TV commercial shoot in 2011 and started dating in the fall of 2012.

Debuting as a pop singer in 2002, Rain was named one of the "100 Most Influential People" by U.S. Time magazine in 2006 and 2011. He is set to appear on KBS 2TV's upcoming music audition show "The Unit" as an emcee.

Kim is best known for her roles in Korean dramas, such as "Stairway to Heaven" (2003), "Love Story in Harvard" (2004), "Iris" (2009), "My Princess" (2011) and "Yong-pal" (2015).

AEN20171025006400315_01_i.jpg

odissy@yna.co.kr

(END)

credit : Yonhap News

*** The staff and the mentoring team of 'The Unit' attended the show's press conference except RAIN due to KTH's delivery of their newborn princess! I'm definitely supporting the show.

RAIN will be the best dad!  Such a beautiful announcement!

Rain announces his and Kim Tae Hee's newborn baby is a daughte

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.jpg

Kim Tae Hee has given birth to a baby girl!

Rain posted a photo of adorable little booties on his Instagram on October 25th and wrote, "Thank you... She's a beautiful princess~ We'll raise her to be a child that helps the world. #Blessed".

The two stars tied the knot back in January and shared their pregnancy news in May. Congratulations to the new parents!

source : allkpop

***RAIN posted this TODAY - These are "The Unit" members ................... He wrote a caption : # The unit # The members # The celebration # The message of impression # The tearful # The happy star # The autumn day # The blessing day # 15 # theunit # thisweek # saturdaynight # ourfirstepisode - 

October 25, 2017

Rain, Kim Tae-hee become parents of 'beautiful princess'

By Park Si-soo

Top actress Kim Tae-hee has given birth to a daughter, her agency said on Wednesday. Kim, 37, married K-pop star Rain, 35, in January.

"Kim delivered a daughter today," said Kim and Rain's agencies. "She and the baby are OK."

Rain expressed happiness on his Instagram account: "Thank you. It's a beautiful princess. We will raise her as a person who will play a good role for the world."

credit : Korea Times

*** Congratulations to the beautiful couple! :tongue:

[★BREAKING] Rain And Kim Tae Hee Just Gave Birth To Their First Child

rainkimtaeheebabygirlomg.png

Rain and Kim Tae Hee officially announced that their baby girl has been born!

original.jpg

The adorable couple celebrated the birth of their baby by posting a photo on Instagram.

“Thank you… [The baby] is a pretty princess ~ We will raise this child to grow up to someone who can help the world. #Blessed”

— Rain

They were married on January 2017 at a simple wedding and have since been traveling the world.

maxresdefault-6.jpg

Spoiler

Rain’s agency has confirmed the birth of their baby, to the happiness of all their fans!

“Kim Tae Hee gave birth to a daughter today, both the mother and child are healthy.”

— R.A.I.N. Company

source : Koreaboo

Spoiler

*** Beautiful girl's socks................... I wish them MORE happiness. :tongue:

Rain & Kim Tae-Hee are now parents!

8b08ecd9f777f8f09dd93804a0c4b812_1508906

Singer Rain and Kim Tae-Hee are now parents!!

Rain as uploaded picture of a girl's sock commenting "Thank you. It's a princess. We'll do our best to lead our child to a right."

He also wrote "Bless" in hash tag which shows that he is very excited and happy about becoming a dad.

Kim Tae-Hee and Rain was married in January.

Cograts to Rain and Kim Tae-Hee!  

source : Korea.com

Korean star Kim Tae Hee gives birth to baby girl

It's a baby girl for Korean celebrity couple Rain and Kim Tae-hee.

The "King of K-pop" made the announcement Wednesday by posting a pair of baby socks with a pink detail.

"Thank you... She's a beautiful princess," Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, wrote in the caption.

The couple first announced Kim's pregnancy back in May. They got married in a small, private ceremony last January 19 after dating for more than 4 years.

credit : ABS-CBN News

***  Why not, KTH's eyes are fine, not that I don't find RAIN's eyes NICE - hahaha - But, about Taemin's comment, I don't think RAIN took it as a bad comment. I'm sure the baby will be very CUTE & pretty whoever she resembles after. :tongue:

SHINee's Taemin congratulates Rain and Kim Tae Hee on the birth of their daughter

SHINee-Taemin-Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.jpg

SHINee's Taemin congratulated Rain and Kim Tae Hee on the birth of their daughter with a sly joke. 

Rain had to skip out on the October 25th press conference for KBS' 'The Unit' as Kim Tae Hee had gone into labor, and producer Park Ji Young explained, "Rain was worried as he wasn't able to come here. To be honest, we were nervous about the day of birth as well."

Another producer congratulated Rain on his first child as well, commenting, "I hope his daughter's eyes resemble her mother's." Taemin, who's acting as a judge on the show alongside Rain, then added, "I also hope his daughter's eyes resemble her mother's eyes."

'The Unit' premieres on October 28 at 9:15PM KST. Are you excited for the first episode?

source : allkpop

it’s a girl for kim tae hee + rain!!!

rain1-e1508930529242.png

Congratulations to the couple!!! Rain announced via his Instagram account that he and Kim Tae Hee are now proud parents to a daughter. He called her a “pretty princess”, and posted the featured pic along with his announcement. Awwww… She’s going to be one beautiful child based on genes alone. The two are extremely low profile so I don’t expect to see any photos floating around, but wishing the family health and happiness. Such a sweet moment for their fans and even sweeter that the couple shared the news with their fans personally. Lovely, lovely pair.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/10/25/its-a-girl-for-kim-tae-hee-rain/

Rain, Kim Tae-hee welcome first daughter

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20171025

Singer Rain announced that he and his wife actress Kim Tae-hee have welcomed a baby girl into their family.

“Thank you. It’s a pretty princess. I will raise her to become a person who can contribute to the world,” the singer wrote on his Instagram Wednesday.

Rain’s agency said both mother and child are healthy and well but refused to reveal the exact birth date of the baby girl.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20171025

Rain, who is set to appear on KBS’ upcoming survival audition show “The Unit” as a “mentor,” did not attend the show‘s press meeting Wednesday.

Rain and Kim tied the knot in January and announced in May that Kim was 15 weeks pregnant.

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)