Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

***Here’s the full MV of “The Unit” My Turn............. :tongue:

Watch: “The Unit” Contestants Say It’s “My Turn” In Spectacular MV

The-Unit-My-Turn1-e1507886393464.jpg

KBS’s upcoming idol rebooting show “The Unit” has dropped the music video for “My Turn”!

As previously reported, the 126 contestants who had passed auditions filmed the music video as part of a mission. The participants in the video can be seen putting every ounce of effort into their performance.

Rain is the lead mentor on the show, along with HyunA, Hwang Chi Yeol, SHINee’s Taemin, Urban Zapaka’s Jo Hyun Ah, and rapper San E. “The Unit” will be airing its first episode on October 28.

Check out the music video for “My Turn” here!

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted this IG pictures last Saturday. Welcome to HK again. I heard that it was a good show. I'm sure you enjoyed eating that seafood  (the place you posted) & having some yummy food there. I'm also sure you enjoyed & had fun being in HK again. You look so COOL! By this time, you're back in Seoul - I hope you had a safe trip back home. :tongue:

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted this yesterday with a caption: # Taemin # A nice guy # This is a really cool stage # Looks like a big hit # titled “OFF-SICK” . He attended Taemin’s concert. He’s supporting a new friend. Aww.... I like this bromance – hahaha – RAIN is such a sweetheart. Ye, the stage looks so COOL indeed! :tongue: This is his 1st solo concert so, this must be important to him. :tongue:

• Like 1

*** In this JTV interview in HK RAIN was asked about his favorite food from HK. He said that he likes dimsum & noodles. He said that after the show he'll be trying out some seafood. No wonder we saw a picture, which he posted in IG (I posted it above) going to that seafood place. He's also asked about his future plans. He said that he's working on his comeback album & mentioned that he's also currently busy on "The Unit" show. He invited HK & his Asian fans to look forward to this show. He also said that his upcoming movie is in the final stage of post-production. He also asked his fans to support it when it comes out soon. :tongue:

• Like 1

Staggering Cost And Production Of Set For “The Unit” MV Revealed

the-unit-mv-2.jpg

KBS’s upcoming idol rebooting show “The Unit” recently revealed a first look at what’s ahead through an impressive music video for the track “My Turn,” and some details have been shared about the MV’s production.

“My Turn” is a song featuring the 126 participants of “The Unit,” and its mesmerizing music video was released on October 13. The MV revealed a glimpse of the lineup of 63 male and 63 female participants that will compete on the “The Unit,” who all have previous experience as idols.

The MV was the participants’ first mission, and featured all the contestants performing on a jaw-dropping stage setup. The performance also included a spotlight on the two nine-member “center” groups for both female and male participants.

It has been reported that a huge amount of money and time went into the set’s production for the music video. It’s been said that over 930 million won (approximately $825,800) was spent on the specially produced set, which took seven days to construct.

The MV for “My Turn” was directed by Hong Won Ki, while the song was written by composers black edition and Yang Gaeng. Lyrics were written by famous lyricist Kim Eana, who has worked with artists including EXO, IU, Taeyeon, and many more.

“The Unit” aims to give idols a second chance at success through its “idol rebooting” concept, and will premiere on October 28. Rain will be the lead mentor of the show, and will be joined by fellow mentors HyunA, Hwang Chi Yeol, SHINee’s Taemin, Urban Zapaka’s Jo Hyun Ah, and rapper San E.

The show will feature participants from BoyfriendHOTSHOTDIAMADTOWNToppDoggDal ShabetSNUPERBIGSTAR, Brave GirlsLABOUM, and more, as well as idols including former SM Rookies member Ji Hansol and former T-ara member Areum.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

KBS2’s ‘The Unit’ project releases first song

13213814.jpg

KBS2’s idol reboot project, “The Unit” is scheduled to kick off on Oct. 28 and to stir up interest, the network released a music video from the show’s participants for the song “My Turn” on Friday.

“The Unit” aims to creates collaborations between teams of former and current idol group members.

“My Turn” was performed by all 126 participants of the upcoming show.

Famous producers such as songwriter Kim Ea-na, who is known for writing IU’s “Good Day” and Younha’s “It’s Okay”, Black Edition and Yang Gang collaborated in the creation of the track.

Meanwhile, singer Rain, Sunmi of Wonder Girls, Hyuna formerly of 4Minute, and Hwang Chi-yeul and Jo Hyun-ah of R&B trio Urban Zakapa have been selected as mentors of the show.

By Hong You-kyoung

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 1

TOP 10 Most Bootylicious Male K-Pop Idols

In the past, we’ve dedicated lists to everything from abs, to underwear, to mustaches… But what about the single most talked about body part of this generation? Butts!

With idols showing that they can twerk and wiggle, it’s time we showed our love for some of the best butts in K-Pop.

5. Rain with the buns of steel

tumblr_inline_nc2b9fvY4A1qaw7od.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 1

*** HK news about RAIN.....It says here that Korean King came to Hong Kong last week to attend an event. It talks about his upcoming movie. Rain said, "It was completed in July and it is time to start my show, "The Unit ", and to plan overseas tours. He admitted that the new film has to do a lot of training because his role is the cycling king so it does a lot of cycling training and movement. He committed to see his Hong Kong fans again in the future. :tongue:

Cr- hkm apple daily / lingshyu – Rain’s Cafe

Rain孭飛新片冇壓力

17ee15p20e.jpg

韓流天王Rain上周來港出席活動,受訪時大談近況。

【《蘋果》專訪】韓流天王Rain今年初娶演員女友金泰希,上周五首度以人夫身份襲港,出席中環置地廣場的派對活動,事前Rain更抽空接受本報訪問。提到即將推出的新碟,Rain表示:「已完成得七七八八,應該忙完選秀節目《The Unit》的拍攝後推出,同時亦計劃舉辦海外巡演,屆時會再來港見粉絲。」承諾未來開騷見港迷。

17ee15p21e.jpg

■Rain表示為新片做了很多單車訓練。

除了準備新碟,Rain亦忙於拍攝新片《自行車王嚴福童》,他坦言為新片做了不少訓練:「因為角色『嚴福童』是單車界的王,踩單車好叻,所以做了好多單車訓練及運動維持身形。」雖然孭飛新片,但Rain不感到大壓力,加上與閔孝琳、姜素拉等演員合作得好好,所以好享受拍攝過程。

採訪:文凱靈
攝影:沈健程
場地提供:China Tang Landmark art_end.gif

• Like 1