Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

@rain4life.. Interesting . Thanks for so many postings .I love gifs.... and you posted awesome ones. I'm not so good at collecting super gifs, so it's nice to see great ones. I have not seen many of Rain's pictures because I was a Kim Tae Hee's fan first and only got to know him first as her bf then her husband. Rain is very visual with great moves.

There are many awesome gifs of Rain on Tumblr social network. I will post them later

• Like 3

7 hours ago, rain4life said:

There are many awesome gifs of Rain on Tumblr social network. I will post them later

Awesome ...... !!! @rain4life I'm enjoying them but do go slow. You don't want the " edit team " to pop in.In another thread someone was stopped from posting too many pics and to often.

Have you been to his concerts? I'm sure they are magical events with him being the best dancer and having won so many awards and accolades.

I'm new here too so it means I haven't seen many old pictures.  I only started seeing pictures of him after his dating news broke. I know almost all his pics have been posted before so I'll just pick the ones I like and haven't seen before. I'll go by my mood in posting. 

Energy and movement

korean-singer-and-actor-rain-performs-on

2013071511272629512.jpg

THE NERD LOOK.

6187377c71be1b3ac0f5a895f9249d86.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/6/2017 at 2:36 AM, lavender2love said:

Awesome ...... !!! @rain4life I'm enjoying them but do go slow. You don't want the " edit team " to pop in.In another thread someone was stopped from posting too many pics and to often.

Have you been to his concerts? I'm sure they are magical events with him being the best dancer and having won so many awards and accolades.

I'm new here too so it means I haven't seen many old pictures.  I only started seeing pictures of him after his dating news broke. I know almost all his pics have been posted before so I'll just pick the ones I like and haven't seen before. I'll go by my mood in posting. 

Energy and movement

On 8/5/2017 at 6:45 PM, rain4life said:

Mentholatum

On 8/5/2017 at 6:37 PM, rain4life said:

Hi lavender2love, though, these were quite an old pictures but It's OK dear, love them. Thanks for sharing them here again. :tongue:

Hi rain4life, thanks for sharing the Mentholatum pictures. I wonder if these are recent pictures because if they are NICE that RAIN is still the spokesperson for this brand, Mentholatum.  - It was on Jan. 18, 2011 that he signed with this China's cosmetics brand for $1.36248 billion won to appear in advertisement for their products in China, Hongkong and Taiwan.  Though there is no formal info, it can be surmised that his contract was extended and renewed up to now in case these are recent. :tongue:

*** Also, thanks for sharing the article about ACE boy group.

This K-boy group just debuted this year. A.C.E stands for “Adventure Calling Emotions.” This new boy group is raising eyebrows with their unique stage outfits, which is “underwear.” It’s actually short, it’s just that extremely short, shorts. I guess many call it underwear because their bottoms were not only short but also incredibly tight; making it looks like they're just wearing underwear on stage. So, it’s an eye-catching outfit. Well, I wish the boys best of luck! :tongue:

***Thanks for sharing the pictures of the coffee truck sent by K-Clouds. My 1st time to see them. Actually, I haven't seen them posted in R.A.I.N Company. Or I might have missed them. :tongue:

*** About your posts being merged, there's a soompi rule given to us to post again after some minutes prior our recent posts.....(I just forgot how many minutes do they require-) The same thing in posting pictures, there is no limits to images but preferable if you have like 10 pictures you can display certain (3 of them) pictures and the rest of them inside spoiler so that it will not lag up the page loading.  :tongue:

On 8/6/2017 at 2:36 AM, lavender2love said:

• Like 4

@willenette " Hi lavender2love, though, these were quite an old pictures but It's OK dear, love them. Thanks for sharing them here again. :tongue:

@willenette Thanks you're sweet. I can be considered a " newbie " here.... haha... I was preoccupied as the honorary rah rah resident of Yong Pal, AMO and MSG . So haven't seen many pictures of Rain especially pre KTH.

Rain has always been of great interest since the news broke that he was dating KTH. He's an extraordinary celebrity, so remarkable in his achievements and an amazing performer. His talent is enormous.  He is also so well internationally recognised. Rain demands attention.... just look at the airport crowds.

*** About your posts being merged, there's a soompi rule given to us to post again after some minutes prior our recent posts.....(I just forgot how many minutes do they require-) The same thing in posting pictures, there is no limits to images but preferable if you have like 10 pictures you can display certain (3 of them) pictures and the rest of them inside spoiler so that it will not lag up the page loading.  :tongue:

A moderator merged 4 of my posts ( each with only 3 images ) and posted at a hourly or 50 minutes gap with the instruction that the rule says an hour wait unless someone post after you, only then the one hour rule is waived. In other wordsdo not post not consecutively. My merged post was so unwieldy and cumbersome and messy and my friends had a hard time untangling it.

Important do not quote images and that includes images in the spoiler...... DANGER ZONE there !! Like stepping on a minefield.

@Cassi Cassi " Wildly adore his laughter " 

Yes.... so agree with you. pity can't load the gif from imgur to here, Thanks for it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cassi Cassi said:

Wildly adore his laughter

http://imgur.com/fQKawee

Hi Cassi Cassi, thanks for sharing the link. Wahhh.............NICE gif there, huh? Love it, too! :tongue:

9 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

@willenette " Hi lavender2love, though, these were quite an old pictures but It's OK dear, love them. Thanks for sharing them here again. :tongue:

@willenette Thanks you're sweet. I can be considered a " newbie " here.... haha... I was preoccupied as the honorary rah rah resident of Yong Pal, AMO and MSG . So haven't seen many pictures of Rain especially pre KTH.

Rain has always been of great interest since the news broke that he was dating KTH. He's an extraordinary celebrity, so remarkable in his achievements and an amazing performer. His talent is enormous.  He is also so well internationally recognised. Rain demands attention.... just look at the airport crowds.

A moderator merged 4 of my posts ( each with only 3 images ) and posted at a hourly or 50 minutes gap with the instruction that the rule says an hour wait unless someone post after you, only then the one hour rule is waived. In other wordsdo not post not consecutively. My merged post was so unwieldy and cumbersome and messy and my friends had a hard time untangling it.

Important do not quote images and that includes images in the spoiler...... DANGER ZONE there !! Like stepping on a minefield.

@Cassi Cassi " Wildly adore his laughter " 

Yes.... so agree with you. pity can't load the gif from imgur to here, Thanks for it.

Hi lavender2love, I know you're a newbie when it comes to RAIN since you're a KTH fan in the 1st place - hahaha BUT not newbie here in soompi. About soompi rule of posting, I no longer post consecutively but only wait for a little while now after I make another post. But, I really don't care in case they merge my post, I just edit them later on by adding a line so it doesn't look messy at all. :tongue:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Cassi Cassi, thanks for sharing the link. Wahhh.............NICE gif there, huh? Love it, too! :tongue:

Hi lavender2love, I know you're a newbie when it comes to RAIN since you're a KTH fan in the 1st place - hahaha BUT not newbie here in soompi. About soompi rule of posting, I no longer post consecutively but only wait for a little while now after I make another post. But, I really don't care in case they merge my post, I just edit them later on by adding a line so it doesn't look messy at all. :tongue:

@willenette .... the difference is you have long standing with the the mods so they they don't touch you. You're the famous Jung Ji hoon bias. hehe. As for me I was a prolific poster for YP, AMO ,IB so I was like a magnet for NEW JUNIOR MODS who wasted no time in barring me . ( i'm wondering shouldn't they be on probation first before barring within  2 weeks or so . Too hasty and harsh don't you think ? ) I have sympathisers in IB where I was kicked out..... they said the enforcement is double standard and some people are victimised ( her words )

Anyway , in MSG we understand the one hour rule perfectly well, so we work out a system. We'd cue each other in. We actually say " go ahead , post one now and I'll follow up " to break the hour ruling.

Well Willenette as I've said you faithful people should get loyalty recognition or something. You all are like the rock of Gibraltar even when the waves come crashing.

Oh I meant to ask you. There used to be an old timer who was so fervent about Rain and both of you always have great interactions . Has she left too ? Do you remember. .. hers was an unusual name. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lavender2love said:

@willenette .... the difference is you have long standing with the the mods so they they don't touch you. You're the famous Jung Ji hoon bias. hehe. As for me I was a prolific poster for YP, AMO ,IB so I was like a magnet for NEW JUNIOR MODS who wasted no time in barring me . ( i'm wondering shouldn't they be on probation first before barring within  2 weeks or so . Too hasty and harsh don't you think ? ) I have sympathisers in IB where I was kicked out..... they said the enforcement is double standard and some people are victimised ( her words )

Anyway , in MSG we understand the one hour rule perfectly well, so we work out a system. We'd cue each other in. We actually say " go ahead , post one now and I'll follow up " to break the hour ruling.

Well Willenette as I've said you faithful people should get loyalty recognition or something. You all are like the rock of Gibraltar even when the waves come crashing.

Oh I meant to ask you. There used to be an old timer who was so fervent about Rain and both of you always have great interactions . Has she left too ? Do you remember. .. hers was an unusual name. 

Hi lavender2love, oh...............IDK if you're referring to "anjjo" - if so, I'm still curious of up to now of what happened to her since she suddenly disappear here. I know she has a condition to take care of since she told me once that she can't go with me on RAIN's concert during that time because she was advised by her doctor to not to get exposed to crowded places.....In fact, I miss her! :( Even Nancyzak, I'm sure misses her, too! She was active in the "couple's thread" - :tongue:

• Like 2

*** The couple has been always on the list when they talk about K-star couples married life. :tongue:

6 Star Couples Enjoying Newlywed Bliss In 2017

Rain-Kim-Tae-Hee.jpg

2017 has been a good year for celeb lovers and newlywed bliss. With Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo‘s much anticipated wedding taking place this October, let’s take a moment to celebrate star couples who tied the knot this year and are enjoying their honeymoon period.

2. Kim Tae Hee and Rain

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.pngRain-Kim-Tae-Hee.png

After meeting through filming a commercial together in 2012, the couple dated for five years before getting married earlier this year. The stars decided to have a small wedding that received attention for being inexpensive compared to typical weddings especially those of celebrities. Kim Tae Hee confirmed her pregnancy in May, leaving fans happy and excited for the family-to-be.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

****Another article from allkpop similar to what I posted above...........................:D Ye, they have been a couple on November on the same year.

These six star couples are happily enjoying their newlywed lives in 2017

Moon-Hee-Jun-soyul-Eric-Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain

The first half of 2017 has been off to a good start in terms of celebrity marriages!

With various stars tying the knot (most recently 'Descendant of the Sun' stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, set to hold their wedding ceremony in October), let's take a closer look at some of the top star couples who are enjoying their romantic, newlywed lives.

2. Rain and Kim Tae Hee

Moon-Hee-Jun,soyul,Eric,Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain,song-joong-ki-,song-hye-kyo,joo-sang-wook,park-ha-sun,kim-so-yeon,ryu-soo-young,lee-sang-woo_1502230224_1k79tr0391jpc61p5541.jpg

Having met on the set of an advertisement shoot in 2012, both singer Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee officially began dating toward the end of that year and finally tied the knot after 5 long years on January 19.

The couple spent $1,300 for their 'small wedding', heating up the media. Three months after their wedding ceremony, the couple received numerous congratulatory messages following Kim Tae Hee's pregnancy news.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

• Like 3

12 hours ago, rain4life said:

Rain &KTH flew home after 170505 Tokyo fanmeet. He was heard asking why she bought so many things. Weibo source: Andrewoo07/金泰希吧官博

http://blog.naver.com/tnwlsdl702/221069872561

Hi rain4life, thanks for sharing the pictures. Not recent but I really appreciate you posting them here, dear. I've seen one pic where RAIN was on-board the plane before from my K-friend. I was told that this was the only leg where KTH was with him - she followed there during the day when the group arrived in Tokyo. Oh..........really? He asked her that? Does it mean that those tons of stuff we saw were mostly KTH's things? I guess they bought them there in Tokyo DFS. :tongue:

12 hours ago, rain4life said:

Yes Mentholatum ads are all new. Here are some more

***So,these are new pictures. Thanks for sharing MORE here. So NICE to know & see that Mentholatum is in good hands considering the fact that RAIN is still the spokesperson for this C-brand for quite a long time now. :tongue:

• Like 3