Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

14 hours ago, rain4life said:

Rain  is reviewing the emcee position of KBS idol rebooting project 'The Unit'

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003589816&gid=999339&cid=1067599

Hi rain4life, thanks for sharing an update about this KBS show. So, the confirmed title now is “The Unit”. I hope we could get to find out soon if he’s taking this.  The logo 'THE UNIT' is eye-catching because it implies 'U (you), N (&), I (I), T (Plus)' or 'You & I Plus'. I’m sure this will be highly anticipated because of the news that Rain will MC the show but no confirmation yet as of the moment. This will be an audition program for idols and singers who had already debuted but weren’t able to see the spotlight. KBS is hoping to air “The Unit” in October. The show is recruiting 500 idols - 250 male and 250 female - that have already released songs. There will be two teams in the end made of 9 members (one male, one female). They will not be taking any trainees. :tongue:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cassi Cassi said:

Hi! I'm new here! I really love Rain! thanks for updating his thread

Welcome @Cassi Cassi... Wow.... your first post is at this thread. It's nice to know you love Rain. So do we all. Yes @willenette is very steadfast and loyal.

Do drop in ..... Rain is a wonderful artist... so talented .

In my search I came across this gif . He can move... !! Has this been posted before Willenette ? Uhmmn .... I just like it.

200w.gif#3-grid1

8 hours ago, Cassi Cassi said:

Hi! I'm new here! I really love Rain! thanks for updating his thread

Hi Cassi Cassi, welcome to RAIN's thread. I hope you enjoy being in Soompi & visit his thread. C U around here.............BTW, RAIN has another thread at the other side, K-Pop thread. I hope when you find time you can get to visit there as well. Stay safe! :tongue:

6 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Welcome @Cassi Cassi... Wow.... your first post is at this thread. It's nice to know you love Rain. So do we all. Yes @willenette is very steadfast and loyal.

Do drop in ..... Rain is a wonderful artist... so talented .

In my search I came across this gif . He can move... !! Has this been posted before Willenette ? Uhmmn .... I just like it.

Hi lavender2love, I noticed that you always find time now to drop in here around Soompi.................NICE. Thanks for sharing this COOL gif......RAIN can surely move, dear - hahaha. Ye, this has been posted here before but it's OK, I really appreciate your sharing it here. Please keep them coming.....C U around here, too! :tongue:

***In some ways I can say that RAIN is an ideal husband. But, only KTH can confirm this – hahaha – I guess RAIN is an amazing husband. Well, there is more than this list that should be added, though – like Kwong Sang Woo & SIG. :tongue:

8 Stars Who Are Serious Husband Goals

Loving, doting husbands are all the rage on TV these days and for good reason! Shows like “Single Wife,” “Hyori’s Homestay,” and more are gaining attention and popularity for featuring husbands who sincerely cherish their wives. Let’s take some time to highlight some loving husbands who have been put in the spotlight.

1. Rain

rain-kim-tae-hee.jpg

Fans are well aware of Rain’s love for Kim Tae Hee and vice versa. The couple dated while Rain was in the military and got married earlier this year. He recently said, “[She’s] always pretty, but she’s prettiest when she’s eating,” when asked when his wife is prettiest in his eyes. He also admitted that he has done a secret code to secretly show his love for Kim Tae Hee during music broadcasts. The singer is now ecstatic about the couple’s pregnancy.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

***  This is a Japanese sweet bread cookies given to RAIN. It's a pack of (8). This is delicious & hard to get because you can always see a long queue that snaked outside the building seeking for very famous rusk "Gouter de Roi" at the stand of "Gateau Festa Harada" in Matsuya Ginza department in Japan. It is available only at a few department stores. This is one of the most popular gifts. I heard that it is so popular that the shop is not able to respond to coming orders during Christmas season. In Tokyo you know something is good if there's a line up forming—especially when it comes to food.  Although Gateau Festa Harada sells a variety of sweets the main attraction is this cookie, the rusk, and no matter what time of day you arrive there seems to be a line up of excited people waiting patiently for their turn to purchase boxes of these crispy treats. It's thinly sliced and browned in the oven. Purchases are only limited to 3 boxes, though. :tongue:

• Like 3

*** It seems that RAIN won't take the MC job for the show but instead he just want to act as a substitute for the MC/someone when he/she is unable to do his/her job. :(

Idol rebooting project 'The Unit' receives over 350 applications in 2 days

Rain.jpg

KBS2's upcoming idol rebooting project 'The Unit' has received over 350 applicants just 2 days after entry forms opened up according to reports on August 4. 

SEE ALSO: Rain to host 'idol rebooting project' 'The Unit'

'The Unit' is a show bringing on board idols who failed to receive the spotlight after debuting. They'll be given the chance to compete for a spot in a brand new unit with new members, new concepts, and content created by top producers.

Entry forms for 'The Unit' opened up this past August 2, and it's been rumored that numerous former and current idol group members as well as audition program contestants are among the applicants. Anyone with experience debuting or participating in the entertainment industry can apply until August 20. 

Previously, solo singer Rain was up for the position of the main MC for 'The Unit', but the singer said he was only considering filling in the role. 'The Unit' is set to air sometime in October.

source : allkpop

• Like 3

On 02.08.2017 at 9:15 PM, lavender2love said:

@rain4life are you a new Soompier ? Or were a lurker ? Your user name is interesting....... it's a forever and ever.

Thanks the super pictures of Rain. He's such an amazing celebrity and now a wonderful husband. Hope you 'll continue sharing.

Hello! Yes I am new. I searched for Rain's pictures and this site came up. I thought it was a great archive, it has such an old pictures. I tried to read all the posts but it's hard:crazy:

can I post here something old but what I like?

• Like 1

A.C.E name Rain as the reason they became singers 

Remember boy group A.C.E, who made their flashy debut on stage wearing racy underwear? The members sat down for a pictorial and interview with 'International bnt's latest issue. 

During their first ever photoshoot, A.C.E was asked about why they chose the singing profession. Leader Jun answered, "When I was in junior high school, I happened to come across Rain's 'Rainism', and I was in total shock. That led me to become a singer." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/ace-name-rain-as-the-reason-they-became-singers-talk-about-their-jyp-and-yg-trainee-days

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rain4life said:

Hello! Yes I am new. I searched for Rain's pictures and this site came up. I thought it was a great archive, it has such an old pictures. I tried to read all the posts but it's hard:crazy:

can I post here something old but what I like?

@rain4life.. Interesting . Thanks for so many postings .I love gifs.... and you posted awesome ones. I'm not so good at collecting super gifs, so it's nice to see great ones. I have not seen many of Rain's pictures because I was a Kim Tae Hee's fan first and only got to know him first as her bf then her husband. Rain is very visual with great moves.

LET'S HAVE A GIF FEST.

@willenette and @Cassi Cassiyou're joining ?

Jung-Ji-Hoon-Rain-Bi-image-jung-ji-hoon-

credit : gifmaker

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

Credit : gif maker

tumblr_ookx56mQdW1w7et2eo6_r1_400.gif

credit gif maker.

• Like 3