Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** Finally.....I can see end to this case. It's all over now. She actually did so many awful things to RAIN so, she deserves this. She's crazy woman, it seems so many hatred in her heart. I'm sure RAIN has been so tired of her.  <_<

Rain’s Former Tenant Receives Imprisonment Sentence For Spreading False Accusations

xpn-Rain.jpg

A former tenant of actor and singer Rain has been sentenced to prison after being found guilty of spreading false information about the star.

On July 14 at 2 p.m. KST, the Seoul Central District Court sentenced the tenant, “A,” to 10 months of prison and “A” was taken into custody by the court. In the first trial, “A” was sentenced to 10 months’ imprisonment as well as two years of probation but an appeal lodged on both sides brought the case to a second trial.

The second trial first opened on April 7 but “A” applied to change the date. Through petitions and objections, “A” continued to deny the allegations against them. However, just before the court made their final decision, “A” submitted a letter of apology.

In 2012, Rain filed a lawsuit against “A” for not paying the rent on the building “A” had leased from him. “A” responded by alleging that the walls leaked water and he had lost money to repairs and brought a counteraction against Rain. Rain then filed another lawsuit in 2016 for spreading false accusations.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 2

20 Quotes From Korean Artists That Will Inspire You To Follow Your Dreams

There are times in life when we go through difficult moments and feel like giving up altogether. But sometimes, a motivational boost is all we need to get back on our feet and move forward with our lives.

That being said, idols are no different than us. In order to get to where they are now, hard work and perseverance were – and still are – the main keys to succeed in the music industry. From a panoply of straightforward tips and profound messages, here are 20 memorable quotes from Korean artists that will hopefully inspire you to follow your dreams!

18. Rain

Rain.jpg

“If you were to ask me the reason why I tried so hard, there is no reason. Trying as hard as possible is everyone’s duty in life.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

*** He is RAIN’s best friend for many years now since 1st year HS. Awww.........when she is eating? I wonder why..... I’m sure one of his favorite parts is sitting around the dinner table with KTH enjoying a meal together. You know, every single person has an entirely different way of eating. Some of us eat quickly, while some eat slowly. I believe that our distinct eating habits can actually speak volumes about our personalities. I wonder what kind of eater is KTH – I’m the type of person who gets through a meal as quickly as possible. Sometimes because of this I believe that I don’t take enough time for myself.:tongue:

Rain Talks About When His Wife Kim Tae Hee Is Prettiest

kim-tae-hee-rain.jpg

Rain’s close friend Kim Kwang Min will be appearing in the upcoming episode of MBCevery1’s “Video Star.”

Actor Kim Kwang Min throws Rain under the bus and reveals, “When I told Rain that I will be appearing on ‘Video Star’ he told me that anything goes on that show so I should start a fire. He didn’t hold back his support.”

Kim Kwang Min also compliments his friend’s wife Kim Tae Hee and says, “Even when she’s bare-faced, a halo appears. It’s like she’s not a person from the real world. She’s like Saint Mary.”

Kim-Kwang-Min-Rain-Kim-Tae-Hee-Video-Sta

He also shares that Rain had called him about Kim Tae Hee being pregnant and happily told his friend that his “all of his wishes came true.”

During filming, Kim Kwang Min calls Rain and asks him over the phone when Kim Tae Hee looks the prettiest. Rain answers, “[She’s] always pretty, but she’s prettiest when she’s eating.”

This episode of “Video Star” will air on July 18 at 8:30 p.m. KST

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

*** RAIN & KTH buying furniture for their matrimonial home for sure....................:tongue: Everyone thinks that being famous is awesome, but when I think about it, being famous isn't all that great. Sure, you might get rich and might not have to worry about paying your bills anymore, in return you give up your privacy, your freedom.  Fame is fickle. So true, fame comes with a price. :D

credit : CloudUSA

Rain reveals when he finds his wife Kim Tae Hee the most attractive

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.jpg

The July 18 edition of MBC Every1's 'Video Star' featured actor Kim Kwang Min on the show where he decided to make a phone call with best friend singer Rain live on the air.

Kim Kwang Min praised actress Kim Tae Hee, saying, "Even her makeup-less face radiates with beauty.  She's like someone from another realm; she emits this Sister Mary aura."

During a live phone conversation with Rain, when the MCs asked, "when do you find Kim Tae Hee the most attractive?" the singer answered, "She is pretty all the time, however, I find her the most attractive when she's eating," causing the viewers to get goosebumps.

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain_1500416465_kth_rain.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 2

*** This is a variety show via SBS. The cast of celebrities travel to less-habitated, natural places to survive on their own and experience life with local tribes and people. :tongue:

Kim Byung Man Slyly Asks Kim Tae Hee And Rain To Appear On “Law Of The Jungle”

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.jpg

During the upcoming July 21 broadcast of SBS’s “Law of the Jungle,” Kim Byung Man demonstrates what it means to take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself.

He will be heading out Komodo Island alongside a new cast, which will include actor Lee Wan. Before they left Korea to their destination, an unexpected family member calls Lee Wan, to everyone’s delight.

It turned out to be his older sister Kim Tae Hee, who wanted to personally contact her little brother in order to encourage him on his upcoming travels, and ask everyone to take care of him. Unable to believe what they were hearing, the rest of the cast members say in disbelief, “Is this really Kim Tae Hee?”

Law-of-the-Jungle.jpg

Hilariously, whether it was in shock or something else, they all end up somehow kneeling on the floor as they continued to listen in. Seeing his chance, Kim Byung Man says, “I hope you have an easy birth, and when you are in good condition, please come out on ‘Law of the Jungle’ for a couple special [with Rain].”

The married couple tied the knot earlier this year in January, and revealed in May that Kim Tae Hee is expecting.

See this entire scene unfold when “Law of the Jungle” airs on Friday, July 21, at 10 p.m. KST!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

*** RAIN posted this picture on his IG.............Really a vintage one indeed! I wonder if RAIN set the time to next month, huh? What's the significance of the date in case.....The last day of the movie filming or what.....:tongue:

• Like 2

*** I don't think KTH will appear on the show. Maybe RAIN is possible in the future. I noticed that she always supports her brother, LW all the time - As far as I remember she also did the same when he appeared once in a variety show - was that Running Man? I stand corrected in case I'm wrong - I wonder if she has ever appeared in a show like this, huh?  :tongue:

Rain and Kim Tae Hee to appear on 'Laws of the Jungle' in the near future?

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain-kim-byung-man.jpg

On July 21, SBS' 'Laws of the Jungle' featured the members gathering at the airport before their flight to Komodo Island, Indonesia.

Before boarding, the members received a phone call from actress Kim Tae Hee as she cheered for her younger brother actor Lee Wan.  "Please take good care of my younger brother," she told captain Kim Byung Man.

During the phone conversation, Kim Byung Man asked in disbelief, "Is this really Kim Tae Hee?" 

Not wanting to miss a golden opportunity, he commented, "We hope for your safe delivery and when you're in better condition later on, please appear in the 'couple special' in the near future."  Hearing this, Kim Tae Hee responded, "I am an avid viewer of 'Laws of the Jungle'." Perhaps, we'll be seeing the couple on the program in the near future.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee tied the knot with singer Rain earlier this year and announced her pregnancy news back in May.

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain,kim-byung-man_1500651731_2017072201002085200152691_20170721223610372.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 2

***Awww........for RAIN, KTH is more important than his fame. We know that sometimes when they get married they lose their popularity. He doesn't care to lose everything in order to be with her. I guess that is what love is about. I hope they will be happy forever along with their kid & more kids in the future. I’m sure RAIN will stay devoted to her & to his family. :tongue:

6 Male Stars And Their Reasons For Deciding To Marry Their Star Wives

The singer and actor Rain married actress Kim Tae Hee earlier this year and said that the reason he made the decision to marry her was, “She stayed by my side, unchanged, even during the most difficult and trying periods of my life.”

He also said, “[Kim Tae Hee] is the greatest gift I have ever received.”

rain-kim-tae-hee.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

*** RAIN posted this again on his IG............... :tongue: In any K-meal, it will be noted that the prevalent flavour is sweet. Hardly any oil is used as food is mostly grilled, thus K-food is healthy. But, It seems this steak has too much of it - hahaha..........or the sauce/oil just came from the meat itself.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rain4life said:

Rain's new endorsement: SP68 super magic pants

Hi rain4life, thanks for sharing this new endorsement + MORE updates about him here. I really appreciate it.  I have the legging pants of this brand - It is NICE because the pants is lightweight and breathable. Waist design allows you to squat comfortably. SP of SP-68 stands for “Super Popular” - The material is super soft. It’s good for autumn and winter at the same time. It’s also good to wear going to the gym for work-out. Magic pants makes your legs look skinnier and longer. :tongue: Welcome to RAIN's thread..........:tongue:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, rain4life said:

170731 [aiqi Arts Entertainment] exclusive interview with Rain

rain4life, thanks for sharing this clip. RAIN looks so good.  How marriage can do wonders to a person.....I hope he will be interviewed, a comprehensive one in the future what life is like after being married.  :tongue:

• Like 3