Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

15-02-10 Rain LAviva picture

credit @LAviva乐维饮冰果茶 weibo / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

a1%28141%29.jpg

15-02-10 Rain Diamond Lover picture

nn.jpg

credit @柴柴思密达 weibo

又看见rain啦[嘻嘻]欧巴超级帅!声音特别好听!他们不让拍照 不过我还是偷偷拍了[酷]

n1.jpg n2.jpg n3.jpg n4.jpg

n5.jpg

credit 戏剧人生David weibo / memo-rain

Rain,唐嫣。除了罗晋都拍到了。

class="titleNews"Rain Receives Offer for Movie ′While You Were Sleeping′

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Rain is currently considering a role in a new movie.

On February 11, one news outlet reported that Rain and Soo Ae have been confirmed to appear in the movie While You Were Sleeping (translated) and are making final arrangements.

Rain′s agency told Newsen, "Rain is currently in China, filming a drama. We′ve received an offer for While You Were Sleeping, but nothing has been decided. We′re still in discussion."

Rain Receives Offer for Movie ′While You Were Sleeping′

While You Were Sleeping is a traditional love story about a husband′s dedication to his wife.

Meanwhile, Rain is currently filming the Chinese drama, Carat Lovers. He began filming in December 2014, jumping back and forth from Korea and China.

Photo Credit: Cube Entertainment

---------------------------------

class="content-title" Actress Soo Ae Turns Down Role in “While You Were Sleeping,” Rain Still Undecided

streamside February 11, 2015

Source:soompi

Actress Soo Ae Turns Down Role in “While You Were Sleeping,” Rain Still Undecided

Representatives of Rain and actress Soo Ae have denied reports that the two will co-star in upcoming film “While You Were Sleeping.”

According a representative of Rain’s agency, Cube Entertainment, “Rain has been contacted regarding the role, but no final decisions have been made. We are currently discussing the opportunity further.” Meanwhile, a representative of Soo Ae flatly denied the report, saying, “Soo Ae has already made the decision to turn down the project.”

Previous reports that the two were set to co-star as husband and wife in the film had garnered a lot of attention given the two stars’ relatively long absences from the movie industry. Rain’s last performance in a Korean film came before his military service in the 2012 film “R2B: Return to Base.” Soo Ae has not appeared in a film since 2013’s “The Flu.”

Meanwhile, “While You Were Sleeping” is a melodrama that tells the authentic story of a husband devoted to his wife.

Soo Ae Backs Out Of Love-call For “While You Were Sleeping,” Rain Still Considers

Soo Ae Backs Out Of Love-call For “While You Were Sleeping,” Rain Still Considers

It is reported that Rain is still considering taking the male lead in upcoming movie "While You Were Sleeping;" Meanwhile, actress Soo Ae has backed out of the love-call! According a representative of Rain’s agency, Cube Entertainment, “Rain has been contacted regarding the role, but no final decisions have been made. We are currently discussing the opportunity further.” Meanwhile, a representative of Soo Ae flatly denied the report, saying, “Soo Ae has already made the decision to turn down the project.” Previous reports that the two were set to co-star as husband and wife in the film had garnered a lot of attention given the two stars’ relatively long absences from the movie industry. Rain’s last performance in a Korean film came before his military service in the 2012 film “R2B: Return to Base.” Soo Ae has not appeared in a film since 2013’s “The Flu.” Meanwhile, “While You Were Sleeping” is a melodrama that tells the authentic story of a husband devoted to his wife.

source : ohkpop

15-02-12 Rain @ Diamond Lover set

credit @ClorisZhou weibo / ratoka -
http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

1%28646%29.jpg

[12-Feb-14][rain-jihoon]<2015 RAIN fan meeting in SEOUL> held decision!

fan1.jpg?width=750

Google translation

fan2.jpg?width=750

<2015년 RAIN 팬 미팅 in SEOUL> 개최결정!!

‘RAIN’이 2015년 한국에서 첫 팬미팅을 서울에서 개최합니다!!
한국 내의 할동과 중국 드라마 「DIAMOND LOVER」의 촬영으로 바쁜 나날을 보내고 있는 ‘RAIN’!!
이번에 ‘RAIN’이 한국에서 롯데호텔 홍보모델로 발탁되어 여러분들을 위해 특별한 이벤트를
2015년 4월 25일에 마련했으니 서울에 와서 ‘RAIN’을 축하해 주세요.
본 투어에 관한 내용・신청방법의 상세정보는 하기 홈페이지에서 확인해주세요.
여러분의 많은 참가 기다리겠습니다.

[개요]
*이벤트명 <2015년 RAIN 팬 미팅 in SEOUL>

*장소
한국 서울

*투어일정
2015년 4월 24일(금) ~ 4월 26일(일) 2박3일

*모집기간
2015년 2월 13일(금) 16 : 00 ~ 2월 23일(월) 16 : 00 까지

*이벤트 포인트
・참가자 전원과 악수회!
・참가자 전원에게 직필 사인이 들어있는 포스터 직접 전달!
・참가자 전원과 그룹사진촬영(10명씩)!
・미니 콘서트(노래7곡)
・토크쇼(게임&추첨을 통한 선물 증정 5명)
- ‘RAIN’의 추첨으로 소원 들어주기
- ‘RAIN’의 추첨을 통한 애장품 선물
- ‘RAIN’ 포토타임
- ‘RAIN’ 뮤직비디오 자료영상상영
- ‘RAIN’ 미공개 영상상영
- ‘RAIN’ 팬미팅 특제 인쇄사인 포스터 1장 선물
- ‘RAIN’ 팬미팅 특제 클리어파일 1장 선물

*투어 상세
http://www.nta.co.jp/kaigai/season/special/rain/
【취급여행회사】 ㈜ 니혼료코 미디어 트래블 센터
전화 예약・문의는 접수 받지 않습니다.

여러분의 많은 참가를 기다리고 있습니다.

source http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=478&...

<2015年RAINファンミーティング in SEOUL>開催決定!!

‘RAIN’が2015年韓国で初ファンミーティングをソウルで開催します!!
韓国内の活動と中国ドラマ「DIAMOND LOVER」の撮影で忙しい日々を過ごしている‘RAIN’!!
今回‘RAIN’が韓国でロッテホテル広報モデルに抜擢され、皆様のために特別なイベントを2015年4月25日に用意しましたので、韓国に来て‘RAIN’をお祝いしてあげてください。
本ツアーに関する内容・お申し込み方法の詳細は下記ホームページをご確認くださいませ。
皆さまのご参加をお待ちしております!

【概要】
★イベント名 <2015年RAINファンミーティング in SEOUL>

★場所
韓国 ソウル

★ツアー日程
2015年4月24日(金) ~ 4月26日(日) 2泊3日

★エントリー開始日
2015年2月13日(金曜日) 16:00 ~ 2月23日(月曜日) 16:00 まで

★イベントのポイント
・参加者全員と握手会!
・参加者全員に直筆サイン入りポスターを手渡し!
・参加者全員とグループ写真撮影会(10名毎)!
・ミニコンサート(歌7曲)鑑賞!
・トークショー(ゲーム&抽選によるプレゼント贈呈5名)
-´RAIN´の抽選であなたの願いを叶えてくれます
-´RAIN´の抽選による愛蔵品プレゼント
-´RAIN´のフォトタイム
・´RAIN´ミュージックビデオ資料映像上映
・´RAIN´未公開映像上映
・´RAIN´ファンミーティング特製印刷サイン入りポスター1つお土産付!
・´RAIN´ファンミーティング特製印刷サイン入りクリアファイル1つお土産付!

★ツアー詳細はこちら
http://www.nta.co.jp/kaigai/season/special/rain/
【取扱旅行会社 】 ㈱ 日本旅行 メディアトラベルセンター
お電話でのご予約・お問い合わせは受付しておりません。

皆さまのご参加をお待ちしております。

source  http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=479&...

im_head.jpg?width=750

イベントのポイント

• 1. 本ツアーだけのスペシャルファンミーティング!
  • 2. 'RAINさん'がツアー参加者全員と握手!
  • 3. 'RAINさん'がツアー参加者全員に直筆サイン入りポスター(1人1枚)を手渡し!
  • 4. 'RAINさん'と一緒に団体記念写真撮影(10名毎)1人1枚付!
  • 5. 'RAINさん'のミニコンサート(歌7曲)鑑賞!
  • 6. 'RAINさん'のトークショー!(ゲーム&抽選によるプレゼント贈呈 5名)
  • 7. 抽選で'RAINさん'があなたのお願いを叶えてくれます!
  • 8. 'RAINさん'の愛蔵品を抽選でプレゼント!
  • 9. 'RAINさん'のフォトタイム(ご自身のカメラで自由におとりいただけます)
  • 10. 'RAINさん'のミュージックビデオ資料&未公開映像上映のお楽しみ![*]※上記内容は主催者側の都合で変更が生じる場合がございます。[*]※このイベントは日本人の方対象のイベントです。日本語でのご案内となります。

ツアーポイント

• 1. フェイスパック1枚お土産付!
  • 2. 'RAINさん'ファンミーティング 特製印刷サイン入りポスター1つお土産付!
  • 3. 'RAINさん'ファンミーティング 特製印刷サイン入りクリアファイル1つお土産付!
  • 4.【スーペリアホテル:ロッテシティホテル九老 宿泊者限定(限定100室) シングル50ルーム、ツイン50ルーム】
    ・朝食付(2泊)
    ・ファンミ―ティング特製オリジナル記念品付
    ・ミョンドンまでのシャトルバス(1日 数便)
  • ※1の特典は免税店入店が条件となります。

お申込み期間について

im_tsuikaboshu.jpg?width=750

取り消しがでたり、募集人員がイベント主催者、企画者の意向により増員になった場合は、2次募集、新コースの設定の可能性もございます。
その際はホームページでご案内します。
募集人員800名以上の追加募集についてはファンミーティングの会場のお席は後方席となります。
募集人員内での追加募集についてはファンミーティングの会場のお席は1次募集と同内容となります。

※お申込み及びご予約成立後の内容変更(コースや発着地やお名前の変更等)は全て一旦取り消しをしてください。

※他の方への譲渡はできません。

※ファンミーティングに関して、本ページの記載以外の情報はお答えしかねます。

※ファンミーティング・本旅行に関して、個人的要望はお受けできません。

※その他、ご不明な点がございましたら、「よくある質問」をご参照ください。

変更のご連絡・お問い合わせ先

source http://www.nta.co.jp/kaigai/season/special/rain/ / memo-rain

itemprop="name"WATCH: Rain & Yoo Ji Ahn are in the club for the new Yves Saint Laurent "Dangerous Red" CF

RAin_Red.png

When prominent luxury cosmetics brand Yves Saint Laurent rolled out its "Dangerous Red" campaign in Chinese-speaking territories back in January, folks were excited about the gorgeous ads because both Rain and high-fashion model Yoo Ji Ahn (유지안 / Yoo Gian) know how to give good face to a camera. This month we're finally getting to see their great working chemistry in the second TV spot of the project, "The Lounge," presented by Vogue.

It's stylized like film noir, but with a few strategic pops of red. Rain pursues Ji Ahn and her stunning lips through a night club/lounge until he finally gets her face to face. 

Rain_vogue.png

Check it out!

Video source: VOGUE TV / terry820625

I love the way she smiles and winks at Rain as she turns away from him, which ties in neatly with the "Danger Red" wall graffiti she left for him.

That Ji Ahn has some cute dimples.

YSLDangerousRedRainYooGianTheLounge_CUSA

YSLDangerousRedRainYooGianTheLounge3_CUS

source : dramafever

DAEBAK! Viewer's Choice Awards

In celebration of a fantastic year of K-dramas and K-variety shows, ONE has launched a pan-regional viewer’s choice voting contest.  Viewers will get to vote for their Daebak – which means ‘The Best’ in Korean –  TV moments and stand a chance to win exciting prizes worth over US$4,500, such as a 42’inch Sony BRAVIA TV and Running Man merchandise.

A total of five categories will be open to public for voting online through www.onetvasia.com/DAEBAK.  The categories include DAEBAK! Villain, DAEBAK! Crying Scene, DAEBAK! Hottie, DAEBAK! Couple and DAEBAK! LOL Moment. 

The two-week long online voting contest has started and will end on 15 February 2015, 11.59pm (SG/MY).  The winners of each category will be announced on the following week

(skipped unrelated.....)

3) DAEBAK! Hottie
- Lee Min Ho (The Inheritors)
- Kwon Sang Woo (Temptation)
- Kim Soo Hyun (My Love From The Star)
- Lee Seunggi (You're Surrounded)
- Rain (My Lovely Girl)

4) DAEBAK! Couple
- Rain & Kystal (My Lovely girl)
- Lee Jong Suk & Jin Se-yeon (Doctor Stranger)
- Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye (The Inheritors)
- Gu Hye Sun & Lee Sang Yoon (Angel Eyes)
- Kim Soo Hyun & Jun Ji Hyun (My Love From The Star)

ONE is available at:

Country    Cable Operator    Channel No.      
   MY         Astro B.yond       Ch 393    

source : koreancrazed

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

ea688470bba0656df47393ee2ceda174.jpg

credit:as tagged

-----------------------------------

15-02-13 Rain LAviva picture

credit LAviva乐维饮冰果茶 weibo/ratoka@rain-cloud

005PyNg8gw1ep7vn51uanj31hc0u0wxp.jpg

----------------------------------------

[3pics]150214 '克拉恋人Diamond' Rain pictures

Credit: 陳銘章導演/scorpiola@ rain-cloud

6b6680e5jw1ep8tb9uau2j21s016odvf.jpg

6b6680e5jw1ep8tdntcsmj216o1s0wrf.jpg

=========================================================

Credit: 品臻園 

641.jpg

----------------------------------------------

150214 ''克拉恋人Diamond Lover' Valentine's Day meal support by raincloudhk & Baidu Rainbar

Credit as tagged/scorpiola@rain-cloud

6b6680e5jw1ep8t9lo66cj21w02ionpd.jpg

49e75ff8jw1ep8sy4kkf8j20dc0hsq4v.jpg

49e75ff8jw1ep8sy52n5nj20dc0hstag.jpg

947486f3jw1ep8u2kpphmj20hs0dcacz.jpg

947486f3jw1ep8u2liopwj20hs0dcacy.jpg

947486f3jw1ep8u2md47zj20hs0dbwha.jpg

947486f3jw1ep8u2n3400j20hs0dc776.jpg

947486f3jw1ep8u2r8tpej20hs0dc76z.jpg

15-02-12 Rain @ Diamond Lover set

crdit @糖妹子TX weibo

credit @郭君要吃胖 weibo/ratoka@rain-cloud

z1%2838%29.jpg

z2%2822%29.jpg

z3%2815%29.jpg

z4%2813%29.jpg

z5%2811%29.jpg

z6%286%29.jpg

z7%282%29.jpg

z8%283%29.jpg

z9%284%29.jpg

zzzzzzzz.jpg

--------------------------------------------

150215 AHTV.CN_韩国巨星Rain空降安徽卫视春晚引轰动 (Rain interview for Anhui TV Chinese New Year Festival)

credit:scorpiola@rain-cloud

150215 AHTV.CN_韩国巨星Rain空降安徽卫视春晚引轰动 (Rain interview for Anhui TV Chinese New Year Festival) 

http://www.ahtv.cn/c/2015/0213/00446421.htmlv

10440960_913334268700481_716592932644234

-----------------------------------------

2015.02.15. Rain安徽卫视春晚创意新春海报 Rain Anhui TV Chinese New Year Festival Official Poster

2015.02.15. Rain安徽卫视春晚创意新春海报 Rain Anhui TV Chinese New Year Festival Official Poster

Credit: 安徽卫视/scorpiola@rain-cloud

6a404fddgw1ep9v4w5f0jj20gp0p07ad.jpg

150215 Rain treated '克拉恋人Diamond Lover' crew desserts in the afternoon

Credit:  痦子坨坨坨- / scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/ 

광희는 "내가 음악방송 MC를 하고 있지 않나? 저번에 가수 비가 나왔는데 비교가 될까봐 코디에게 말해 어깨 패드를 더 강하게 넣었다. 그런데 화면을 보니 키는 작고 어깨만 엄청 크더라"고 어깨 패드에 얽힌 일화를 털어놨다.

class="content-title"Top 15 Romantic Korean Movies

In commemoration of Valentine’s Day, we have come up with a list of the top 15 romantic Korean movies. Whether you’re single or attached, these are great movies to watch. Indulge in the sweet love stories and dream about your own. The movies are listed in chronological order. Enjoy watching.

(skipped unrelated.....)

“I’m a Cyborg, But That’s Okay”

I'm a Cyborg, But That's Okay

Set in a mental institution, this is the quirky tale of a group of patients. Young-goon (Im Soo Jung) is a young woman who believes she is a cyborg – to the point of trying to cut her wrist and connect herself to a power outlet. She meets Il-soon (Rain), a man hospitalized for anti-social behavior and kleptomania. Their love story is extremely unique, but also extremely touching.

credit : soompi news

150216 '克拉恋人Diamond Lover' Rain pictures

Credit: sohu / scorpiola -

Baidu Rainbar China and Raincloud Hong Kong jointly provided a special Valentine meal support to Rain and <Love is like Diamonds> drama crew on 14 February 2015.  The major funds were supported by Baidu Rainbar China, Raincloud Hong Kong was very grateful to be able to participate on this event.

We had wanted to do some support in Korea when Rain was shooting <My Lovable Girl>, but were advised it was impossible to arrange due to the tight shooting schedule.  Our contact told us that he would have filming in China in December, and could arrange for us to do it then.

So as Rain started to film <Love is like Diamonds> in Shanghai, we started to plan our support.  We waited for confirmation on the date for quite a long while.  When Rain returned to Korea on 3rd February, we got confirmation the same night that the date was decided: 14 February, Valentine's Day! We assumed it ourselves that our prince personally decided on this date^^.

The original plan was always to provide lunch boxes with fruits and drinks to the entire drama crew, but since we believed our prince chose Valentine's Day for his clouds to do the support, how could his clouds not also prepare some Valentine gifts for him?^^  

We decided to do a Korean lunch and contacted Rain's favourite Korean restaurant to specially prepare the meal for the entire crew.  Laviva kindly sponsored the event and provided us with 15 boxes of their drinks.  

The meal support was for 3 different groups.

1.  Rain's Super Deluxe support

Rain's lunch menu included most of his favourite dishes.  The restaurant staff all like him very much so it was truly a meal made with love.  (The small box is for the rice).

bi%20meal%201%280%29.JPG

bi%20meal%202%280%29.jpg

The food were put inside an insulated bag before being packed to keep them warm

bi%20meal%20box%280%29.JPG

Special fruit cups were prepared for our prince:

bi%20fruit%281%29.JPG

And Clouds Valentine gifts:

Godiva chocolate hamper, with a card expressing our wishes and love to our prince

bi%20chocolate%280%29.jpg

bi%20gift%20card%201.JPG        bi%20gift%20card%202.JPG

99 red roses wrapped in black paper.  The colour reminded us very strongly of our prince's charisma in his YSL CF, as expressed in our Valentine card for him^^

bi%20rose%281%29.jpg   bi%20flower%20card%280%29.JPG

A box of Laviva drinks and a Chinese New Year dried nuts gift pack completed our Valentine Day special support for Prince Rain:

bi%20drink.jpg            bi%20dry%20nuts.jpg                                     

2.  Director and main actors/actresses

We prepared 6 deluxe lunch boxes for the Director and 5 leading actors/actresses.  Again, each meal was individually put inside an insulated bag before being packed.     

director%20meal.jpg

director%20meal%202%280%29.jpg

We also prepared 6 Godiva Year of the Goat chocolate boxes, with a card expressing our wish for a successful drama and happy new year.  Inside the gift bag they each got a red rose, a bottle of the Laviva drink and their fruits.

director%20gift%201%280%29.JPG        director%20gift%20card.JPG                    director%20gift%202%280%29.jpg       director%20fruit.jpg

3.  Drama crew team

We prepared 180 lunch boxes for the entire drama crew team, together with fruits and Laviva drinks.  180 packs of Ferrero Rocher chocolates were also prepared as their Valentine gifts.

crew%20meal%201.jpg

crew%20meal%202%280%29.jpg

crew%20meal%203.JPG

director%20crew%20fruit.JPG

crew%20chocolate.png

crew%20gift%202%281%29.jpg

We arrived the shooting site as planned and helped the staff to divide the lunch boxes and gifts etc. for different units.  

crew%20gift.jpg

Rain's manager came out and told us with an interpreter that our prince is currently on diet.  He has stopped eating chocolates and he does a lot of exercise.  He will taste the food we prepared but he won't be able to eat much.  This does not mean he doesn't like the food.  He is very grateful to his clouds.  

The very nice interpreter also told us that Rain oppa quite often skips dinner as well.   He sleeps early, so he has a very disciplined routine. We said he must feel very hungry not eating dinner.  The interpreter replied yes, therefore in the morning he will happily shout out "I am having breakfast!"  She spread out her arms imitating our prince saying those words with enthusiasm!  Poor prince!  We prepared your favourite dishes but you can't enjoy, we sent you roses but you are allergic to pollen, we gave you a chocolate hamper but you are cutting chocolate!  Rain oppa, why did you choose Valentine's Day for your clouds to do the support^^?

We were busy giving out the meals that I missed our prince coming out from the studio.  When I knew I only caught a glimpse of his back.  He was in dark suit, very tall, and VERY SLIM....

We passed on his lunch boxes to his staff.  They took them inside his trailer and we assumed our prince shared his delicious meal with his staff.   

After some time the other interpreter came out from the trailer.  She asked us to make way as our prince was about to get out and go back to the studio.  We all moved back and then we saw our prince came down from his trailer.  He had the same suit on, tall and slim and gorgeous as ever.  He walked towards us, shook our hands and said thank you.  Before I returned to my senses he already disappeared inside the studio. 

I was still kind in a dream when I heard a cloud said, "very nice smell".  Instinctively I smelled my hand, and the Rain fragrance was there!  Very special Prince Rain fragrance.  I wish I could keep it and not wash my hand, but my hands do need washing after helping with the meal.....sigh.....

As the crew finished their meals we helped cleaned up before we left.  It was a tiring day, but a most memorable Valentine's Day for us!

15-02-16 Rain @ Diamond Lover set

credit Y杜花花Y  weibo / ratoka -
http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

credit as tagged

1%28648%29.jpg

2%28434%29.jpg

3%28389%29.jpg

4%28360%29.jpg

5%28316%29.jpg

6%28293%29.jpg

s1%2848%29.jpg

[14-Feb-15][shpplus]Seeing Red With YSL’s Latest Ad Campaign YSL的"危险红唇

rrrr.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent’s ‘Danger Red’ lipstick campaign has been setting loins astir with a concept that’s aimed at evoking passion, temptation, love and desire. Who better to personify ‘flirting with danger’ than Rain, Korea’s top pop sensation? He had been selected by the Loreal Group to be this year’s face of strength and sensuality for the Asia market, specifically Chinese-speaking countries. Directed by Chinese director Wang Limin who is known for his high-profile commercial work with brands such as Mercedes Benz, Chivas, Adidas and Uniqlo, he was approached by YSL to pick his brain for ideas. In the end, Wang took the lead in becoming the primary creative force behind the project by multi-tasking as director and writer and putting together the entire production team.

9999.jpg

The timely release of three commercial episodes featuring Rain and sultry Korean model, Yoo Ji Ann couldn’t be more apt with the advent of Valentine’s Day. But it isn’t the typical rose petal or chocolate box romance that drives the trilogy. ‘Danger Red’ like its name suggests, is about defying convention – to simultaneously shock and seduce. Provocation is what inspired Wang to work in film noir. The only flush of colour depicted is Yoo’s red-hot lips, bringing to mind similar cinematography in motion pictures Pleasantville and Schindler’s List, where colour symbolizes transformation of an otherwise dull black-and-white existence. For Wang, it is the fatal and inexplicable attraction that is inherent in the red that influenced his elevator and club scenes. Wang chose a small vintage elevator with the intent of building the mystery between Rain and Yoo. Owing to limited time, he filmed only Yoo who in turn successfully delivered the air of elusiveness in such a narrow space.

In the end, Yoo’s solo performance makes for a great transition to the club episode with Rain embarking on a wild goose chase of Yoo through a the smokey underground. His tenacious pursuit proves fruitless and we’re left with a glimpse of Yoo rouging her lips before disappearing into the crowd. What is more intriguing is Wang’s alternate version of this same scene with Yoo drawing her lipstick above the lip, literally ‘drawing outside the lines’. She brandishes the upward curl of a moustache that is at once reminiscent of the Guy Fawkes-masked vigilante in V for Vendetta. Needless to say, the subversive moment didn’t make the cut. YSL thought it misleading and incongruous with the brand image. An irony, perhaps? But a super cool spot, nonetheless.

source http://shpplus.com/news/seeing-red-with-ysls-latest-ad-campaign/#rd... / memo-rain