Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

14-10-30 Rain mentholatum

credit 曼秀雷敦中国官方微博 weibo / ratoka -

*** Finally, the truth came out!  :))

[Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 12

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/10/af_org/Krystal-L-Rain_1414682051_af_org.jpg

RECAP

At dinner, Se Na asks if Hyun Wook knew her sister. He searches for an explanation, but she thinks he's not listening to her and deflects her question herself. They end the night, and Hyun Wook shows up at Jae Young's house and tells him to leave Se Na alone. Everyone at ANA, including Shi Woo, finds out his showcase was a success. Shi Woo invites Se Na to write songs for him. Hyun Wook's father convinces Hae Yoon to come back to ANA. Tae Min agrees to go on a fact-finding mission for Hyun Wook's stepmom; he goes to the tea shop owned by Hyun Wook's mistress, Yoo Hoo Joo. It backfires when they both recognize each other. Jae Young tries to recruit Se Na, and then tries to hire Hyun Wook's friend as a vocal coach. Next he tries to get Se Na to meet him in the bar where her sister worked. Hyun Wook, warned by his friend, intercepts her and convinces her not to meet Jae Young.

iX2Ub08EerN9w.jpg
"I don't want to let you go"

He takes her to a beach and asks her to run away with him. Hyun Wook confronts Jae Young, and the former producer tells Hyun Wook that he can't bear to see Se Na tricked by him. The next day, Hyun Wook and Se Na break the news of Se Na's departure to Shi Woo. When Se Na comes over to help Hyun Wook pack, she uncovers a photo of Dal Bong when he was just a puppy. There's a scarf wrapped around his neck that looks suspiciously like the scarf Se Na knit for her sister. When Hae Yoon finds that Hyun Wook is leaving for America, she confronts him and he tells her that leaving is the only way she will not find out that Hyun Wook used to be with her sister. Hae Yoon also yells at Jae Young for practically forcing Hyun Wook to flee the country and breaks off their friendship. As Se Na's about to leave for the airport, she gets the idea to head to the bar that Jae Young mentioned. There, in the back, pinned to a bulletin board with other photos, is a picture of Hyun Wook and So Eun together...

iKrFynA0Aqkcf.jpg
Hyun Wook: "If I went far away, would you go with me?"

MY TAKE

Se Na finally finds out about her sister and Hyun Wook, but she doesn't have the whole story. I'm hoping this isn't an ending, since they've kind of beaten us over the head with the idea that if she finds out, she'll hate Hyun Wook. We have about four more episodes, so I'm guessing there has to be something other than the denouement.  Although, I can imagine how it's going to go: she breaks up with him. They spend time alone in tears. And then, tearfully, she'll go to him and demand answers and find out the whole story. How many episodes this will this take? Who knows?

ibiU3O9sMiekRA.jpg
The photo of Hyun Wook and So Eun

For once, we see Shi Woo's mother as something other than pitiful. I wish we could have seen more of that side of her. Happy, taken care of, and smiling. She's a very different figure from the one we've seen before, and Shi Woo isn't berating her, which is also refreshing. I'm not sure exactly why that scene was significant, but I know it stuck with me.

ibsIQqQ20d9G7J.jpg
Dal Bong as a puppy with the scarf that Se Na knit

I like how they reveal bits of backstory here. This episode was chock-full of detail. And we do see something rather odd: there's a scene in which Jae Young tells Hyun Wook that he can't stand by while he lies to So Eun's sister. He gets pretty upset about it, too. That completely blew me away because I've always seen his motives as sinister, as a way to hurt Hyun Wook. But here, it almost seems like he cares about Se Na's feelings? That was something I hadn't even factored in, unless it's still just a ruse.

iJ65nndEhHzVr.jpg

Shi Woo and his mother, finally getting along.

What do you guys think is going to happen now that she's found out? Do you think she'll break up with Hyun Wook or just dodge his calls? I've theorized before she might run to Shi Woo for comfort. I wonder if this is a start of something more between them. I'd love to know what'll go down. Ah well. I don't have long to wait. :)

source : allkpop

*** Time really flies so fast.......... only (3) episodes left. I can’t believe it’s already ending. Can't wait for next week & see the finale’ EP! :)

'My Lovely Girl' to air three episodes next week

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/10/af_org/fx-Krystal-INFINITE-L-Rain_1414636427_af_org.jpg

SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'My Lovely Girl' will air two back-to-back episodes on November 5 (Wednesday) followed by its finale next week!

According to a broadcast rep on the 30th, 'My Lovely Girl' will air episode 14 and 15 one after the other on November 5. The rep explained, "The time slot was changed due to schedule issues," considering that the October 22nd broadcast of 'My Lovely Girl' was previously canceled due to a baseball game.

The final 16th episode will then air on November 6. This will make way for following drama 'Pinocchio' to premiere on November 12 as scheduled.

Stay tuned for the final 3 episodes next week!

class="titleNews"[Ratings Wed, 10.29.14] Ratings Remain Mediocre for ′Spring Days′ ′Lovely Girl′ and ′Iron Man′

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Spring Days of My Life 8.7
2. SBS My Lovely Girl 5.7
3. KBS Iron Man 5.2

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 5.0

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

class="titleNews"[Ratings Thurs, 10.30.14]

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Spring Days of My Life8.7→10.0
2. SBS My Lovely Girl 5.7→5.6
3. KBS Iron Man 5.2→4.3

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 5.6
2. MBC Hello! Stranger 1.9

Photo Credit: MBC / enews

Rain and Krystal’s love on the brink

Singer-actor Krystal and Rain finally faced their biggest hurdle in their romantic relationship in the SBS drama “My Lovely Girl.”

In the latest episode broadcast on Wednesday, Krystal visited the bar that her deceased sister used to work at and discovered the picture of Rain and her sister.

Drama "My Lovely Girl" (SBS)
The next scene showed Krystal shocked and refusing to take Rain’s phone call, implying that she was aware of his past as her sister’s ex-boyfriend.

Fans of the drama are wondering if the two actors can overcome the biggest barrier in their relationship and have their own happy ending.

The drama “My Lovely Girl” is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

*** Aww... “My Lovely Girl’s” ending...I have yet to watch the finale’. I can't wait for “Blade man” to finish, too. :)>-

*********************************************************************************

'My Spring Day' comes to an end, but which Wed-Thurs drama was #1 this week?

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/10/af_org/fx-Krystal-INFINITE-L-Girls-Generation-Sooyoung-Shin-Se-Kyung-Rain-lee-dong-wook_1414711896_af_org.jpg

The ratings for this week's Wed-Thurs dramas are in! The battle continues on, but for 'My Spring Day', this was the end of its run as it aired the finale this week.

According to AGB Nielsen Media ResearchMBC's 'My Spring Day' achieved a 10.0% viewer rating for its finale on Thursday, which is a pretty significant increase, 1.3%, from its viewer rating of 8.7% on Wednesday. Its highest viewer rating to date was an 11.1% for its 4th episode of the mini series, and its lowest was 8.1% for its premiere. Although it didn't beat its highest rating, the drama still managed to come to an end in the #1 spot.

SBS' 'My Lovely Girl' came in second, dropping 0.1% from a 5.7% viewer rating on Wednesday to a 5.6% viewer rating on Thursday. KBS 2TV's 'Iron Man' also dropped 0.9% from a 5.2% viewer rating on Wednesday to a 4.3% viewer rating on Thursday.

'Mister Baek' will premiere following 'My Spring Day' next Wednesday!

class="content-title"“My Lovely Girl” Episode 13 Preview, SBS Announces Back-to-Back Episodes for November 5

“My Lovely Girl” Episode 13 Preview, SBS Announces Back-to-Back Episodes for November 5

* Pls refer to the video of EP 13 above........................

Yoon Se Na (Krystal): Did you know from the beginning? Did you know from the beginning who I was?

Lee Hyun Wook (Rain): Se Na…

Yoon Se Na: Don’t come close to me.

Yoon Se Na: You were trying to show me the picture, right? Why?

Seo Jae Young (Kim Jin Woo): I didn’t think we should leave you and Lee Hyun Wook continue on like that.

Yoon Se Na: Are you suffering? Are you suffering more than me?

Lee Hyun Wook (Rain): I don’t think being Daddy-Long-Legs suited  me from the beginning.

Text Preview for Episode 13

CEO Lee, whose health is quickly deteriorating, goes to Hyun Wook and apologies for what happened with So Eun in the past and asks him to take care of the company for him.

Meanwhile, Se Na accepts the dealt to produce Shi Woo’s album but she is able to write any songs. Hyun Wook attempts to help Se Na but Se Na coldly rejects his help…

SBS has announced that it will air both episodes 14 and 15 on Wednesday, November 5, and will end as planned on November 6 with episode 16. “My Lovely Girl” has been backed up one episode due to the airing of a baseball game on October 22 that continued into the regular time slot for “My Lovely Girl.”

SBS’ new Wednesday-Thursday drama, “My Lovely Girl,” stars Rainf(x)‘s Krystal, Infinite‘s Land Cha Ye Ryun in a story about love and music set in the world of K-Pop. It portrays how two people, scarred by the death of a loved one, find comfort and healing in each other and in music.

credit : soompi news

*** These pictures are the best scenes/shots for me............ 

"My Lovely Girl" Rain, Krystal, L in a love mess

photo512862.jpg

Romance has become complicated with the appearance of L in the picture.

On the thirteenth episode of the SBS drama "My Lovely Girl", Si-woo (L) interrupted Yoon Sena (Krystal) and Lee Hyeon-wook (Rain).

When the Chinese investor for ANA was about to turn his investments to Seo Jae-yeong (Kim Jin-woo), Lee Hyeon-wook came to a point where he had to create some kind of results. Lee Hyeon-woo called Si-woo and Sena and said, "This project is very important for the company. I trust you with it".

However, Sena was in the slumps after she found out about Hyeon-wook and her late sister Yoon So-eun's (Lee Si-ah) relationship. Si-woo asked her, "What's wrong? What's going on between you and Hyeon-wook?" Sena said, "We can't be anything" and Si-woo said, "Did you guys break up?"

Si-woo had been consistent with his feelings for Sena but she only had eyes for Hyeon-wook. At the end of the episode, Si-woo witnesses a quarrel between Sena and Hyeon-wook and says, "Let her go".

Si-woo had moved a step back for the two of them but now that he knows about their break-up he means to interfere. Will Sena take in Si-woo after breaking up with Lee Hyeon-wook?

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

class="content-title"Highlights: “My Lovely Girl” Episodes 12 and 13   October 31, 2014  

Highlights: “My Lovely Girl” Episodes 12 and 13

This week’s episodes featured some long-awaited revelations, and the necessary painful fall-out. None of our characters is especially happy right now, but here’s hoping that next week (the final three episodes!) gives them a chance to find some joy.

These were my favorite scenes from this week’s episodes of “My Lovely Girl”:

1. Se Na and Shi Woo’s contract

The contract that Shi Woo writes to guarantee his continued partnership with Se Na really reminds me of Shi Woo himself—messy and blunt, but with an overwhelming earnestness and charm.

my lovely girl 12:13 contract final

2. Se Na finally finds out

Watching episode 12 was a bit like watching a car crash—I knew what was going to happen, but I really wanted all parties to make it out with as few injuries as possible. But Hyun Wook and his inability to tell the truth made that impossible. Knowing that Se Na was coming closer and closer to finding out the truth about So Eun, he decided that, instead of coming clean and at least letting her hear it from him, it would be better for them to move to America together. That is a man dedicated to keeping his lie alive. And honestly, I understand why he was reluctant—he let his deception of Se Na last for so long that he had reached the point where regardless of how she found out, she would be hurt and angry. But it was still painful to watch Se Na finally figure out the connection with no help from Hyun Wook.

my lovely girl 12:13 krystal final

3. Dal Bong update: he’s looking healthy!

There wasn’t a huge amount of dog action this week, but when Dal Bong showed up onscreen, he looked both happy and healthy, and even barked loudly when Hyun Wook wasn’t paying attention to him. This week’s episodes were mostly angsty, so the ray of sunshine that is Dal Bong was a welcome relief.

my lovely girl 12:13 dal bong final

4. The odd-couple subplot of Director Kang and Hee Sun

The antics of Director Kang and Hyun Wook’s stepmother Hee Sun served as another relief from the angst. I’m honestly surprised by how happy I am whenever the two of them are onscreen together. Their scenes range from the absurdly comical to the serious (as with the scene in episode 13, in which they discuss Hee Sun’s husband’s possible infidelity and just how she should get back at him), but the actors have a really fun, relaxed chemistry. To be sure, their subplot doesn’t amount to much, but it’s a great palate cleanser.

my lovely girl 12:13 kim hye eun jo hee bong final

5. Gong Chul visits Hyun Wook

Hyun Wook received a lot of advice in episode 13 on how to deal with Se Na finding out the truth, but this scene was far and away my favorite. Gong Chul, Se Na’s aspiring model roommate, has always been a reliable source of silly comedy, but I was genuinely howling when he went to Hyun Wook’s house, told him to apologize to Se Na, and took advantage of the opportunity to pass on some of his headshots.

my lovely girl 12:13 rain park doo shik final

Let us know what you thought of this week’s episodes in the comments!

Source:soompi

14-10-31 Rain with FIESTAR Caolu @ My Lovely Girl Set

fff.jpg

credit @FIESTAR__Caolu 

우리  멋진사장님이에요 ㅋㅋ 피에스타 화이팅♡여러분 굿나잇 

https://twitter.com/FIESTAR__Caolu/status/528213851578187776

ff.jpg

credit fiestar_曹璐

#对我而言可爱的她#我们帅气的老板~#郑智熏#前辈 ~ #fiestar#加油 老板今天又在加班~辛苦了~希望大家多多多多的支持这部剧~

[Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 13

October 31, 2014

RECAP

Se Na goes to the bar where her sister used to work and finds the photo of her sister and Hyun Wook together. Hyun Wook finally tracks her down and she tells him to stay away from her. Everyone's surprised when Hyun Wook and Se Na decide to stay in South Korea rather than going abroad. Hae Yoon admits to Hyun Wook that it's her fault, that she drunkenly told Jae Young. Hyun Wook consoles her.  Hyun Wook decides to take sick leave and leaves the company in the hands of Hae Yoon. Both Se Na and Hyun Wook go through their daily routines with ordinary things triggering memories of good times and endure uncomfortable accidental meetings. Hyun Wook's stepmom and Tae Min meet covertly, planning a power grab. Finding Hyun Wook outside a bar, Se Na tells him to man up and stop drinking.

iZKdINNOmWkzl.jpg
Hyun Wook in drunken heartache

Hyun Wook's father experiences pain while getting worked up during a phone call and ends up in the hospital. They tell him that it's dangerous for him to continue this way, so he calls up Hyun Wook and they hang out together, drinking. He talks as if this is the last time and wants to do some father-son things with Hyun Wook. He apologizes for not being a better dad. Hyun Wook shows up to work, as do Se Na and Shi Woo. The pair are taken to task by Hyun Wook as the deadline for the song looms. Of course, she tells Shi Woo that she's having trouble coming up with anything. They go out drinking, and her friend/roommate puts her to bed. The next day, Hyun Wook meets Se Na on the roof of ANA and tries to give her tickets to a concert, hoping that would break through her writer's block. She tells him this is how it all started in the first place and not to worry about her, be nice to her, or help her. Shi Woo shows up, takes her hand, and tells Hyun Wook to leave her alone.

ioT3KTls6pEw7.jpg
Se Na walks past Hyun Wook, leaving him there alone

MY TAKE

Last episode, we saw her figuring it out. This episode, we see the fallout. Everything falls apart, and almost everyone is miserable. Hae Yoon thinks it's her fault, Dal Bong is depressed, Hyun Wook is self-medicating every night, Se Na can't write songs, Hyun Wook's father looks back in regret, and Shi Woo is jealous that Se Na is thinking of Hyun Wook. About the only person who comes out of this unscathed is Jae Young, who brought about this turn of events in the first place. The smirk on his face told me all I needed to know when Se Na asks him why he did this. He feigns concern publicly, but privately, he flashes that grin that makes you want to pop him one.

ibd5rJfD2Ey2I2.jpg
Shi Woo and Se Na drinking

Se Na wants nothing to do with Hyun Wook and tells him so on the roof. I don't kknow, I don't think that's really what she wanted to say; she's trying to be strong so that he won't crumble again. I personally think a flat out "let's try again" from both parties might the best thing. But that would go against the fatalism that seems to permeate these dramas. Besides, now we've got three episodes left, and they have to fill those episodes somehow. I'm still firmly on Team Se Na/Hyun Wook -- they make a cute couple. Despite some of you pulling for Shi Woo/Se Na, I believe Shi Woo is moving in where he's not welcome, taking her hand and declaring her off-limits. He gets friend-zoned again and again, yet still comes back like a stray dog.

iRUGE8kYGJ1yR.jpg
Hyun Wook and his father

That one scene between Hyun Wook and his father was pretty touching. An old man drinking with his son, regretting how time has flown. By the time he'd done what he wanted with ANA, Hyun Wook had grown up. It was a pointed lesson, and it hits pretty close to home.  You blink and you miss your kids growing up. Parents should spend time with their kids when they can. In some ways, I hope Hyun Wook's father is wrong -- it's not too late. Go fishing, walk in the woods, and be a father and son again.  Though, like most dramas, I think we're going to see a funeral here sooner than later.

ibpTexoaXTUlWH.jpg
Shi Woo: "Leave her alone."

Word has it that next week, they're playing all three of the final episodes of 'My Lovely Girl,' so you get an extra one next week. What I don't have is the schedule, so whether they're using an extra day or squeezing two episodes into a day, I'm not sure. I personally can't wait. So, do you think Hyun Wook is going to just get over it? Is he going to end up alone? Do you think Shi Woo actually has a chance?  Let me know!

Source:allkpop

[01-Nov-14][soompi]Actress Kim Tae Hee Makes Mention of Boyfriend Rain in Recent Interview

00000000000000000.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee recently made mention of her boyfriend, singer-actor Rain, when asked about him in an interview.

On the November 1 broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly,” Kim Tae Hee sat down for a brief interview with the entertainment news program. This interview was recorded on October 26 when the actress made an appearance at LG’s Household and Health Care ‘2014 Lovely Face Campaign’ hosted by cosmetic brand O Hui.

During the interview, the reporter asked Kim Tae Hee if there is something she really wants to do before the fall season comes to an end. The actress responded, “Before it gets cold, I would like to go see the fall foliage, and also go camping. But my friends are all busy and working, so there aren’t many people to spend time with me.”

The reporter then indirectly brought up Rain, saying, “There’s that one person…” to which Kim Tae Hee was caught by surprise before explaining, “[He] is busy,” as she laughed.

source Soompi

--------------------------------------------

14-11-01 KBS - YunYeGaJunGye_KTH mention Rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjrcYng3JTE

credit KBSEntertain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjrcYng3JTE&feature=player_embedded

Guest adikkeluangman

RAIN China Movie 'For Love or Money (露水红颜)' Trailer #2 (Love ver.)

He looks so good here. Any English translation for this. His voice is dubbing right?

*** :))

Kim Tae Hee gets asked about Rain on 'Entertainment Relay'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcs2xf-kqGc

Kim Tae Hee ever-so-slightly mentioned her boyfriend Rain on the November 1st broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay'!

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 13

When asked what she wants to do during fall, Kim Tae Hee shared, "Before it gets cold, I want to go sight-seeing of the fall foliage and go camping." The reporter slyly commented, "You can't go camping alone." But the actress continued, "You're right. My friends all go to work and are busy so there are not many people whom will play with me." The reporter then asked, "What about 'that person'?", referring to her boyfriend Rain. Kim Tae Hee got flustered as she smiled and laughed, and simply said, "He's busy."

When asked to grade herself on her bare face, she gave herself a 'B+'. She shared, "It used to be 'A', but now I look better with makeup. I would give myself an 'A' for my face with makeup." When asked about her cooking skills, she gave herself a 'C-'. She also gave herself a 'B+' for her acting, saying that she will improve to an 'A'. She also chose 'Venus and Mars' as the movie of her career that left the greatest impression on her.

Check out her interview above!

Based on this news, Rain will still be very busy as he will go to China for the showing of For Love or Money  .   .   .    .   I understand he will greet fans for about 15 minutes to every theater where he will  promote on its showing.

[Rain schedule in China] 14-10-01 Rain schedule and place (11.07 to 11.11) For Love or Money in China

Source naver
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=qmpqmpqmpqmp&logNo=220168833880

1376613_1576742925880980_637568946268746