Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

"My Lovely Girl" Jung Ji Hoon & Krystal's romance officially begun

20141021221025_54465b3f3af97_1.jpg

Jung Ji Hoon and Krystal's romance has begun.

On October 21st, the production team of SBS drama 'My Lovely Girl' released new steal cuts of Jung Ji Hoon and Krystal.

The steal cuts show Se Na (played by Krystal) visiting Hyun Wook (Jung Ji Hoon) at his home while he is sic to look after him, and Hyun Wook taking a nap.

The photos are full of Hyun Wook and Se Na's romantic atmosphere, and a great number of fans and Netizens are showing explosive reactions for their lovely looks.

Hyun Wook and Se Na's romance officially began as of last episode, and many viewers are showing huge curiosity about how their romantic relationship will develop.

Meanwhile, 'My Lovely Girl' airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Viewers unhappy with sudden cancellation of ‘My Lovely Girl’

49874-270259-610x406.jpg

Episode 11 of SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘My Lovely Girl‘ which was supposed to air on yesterday night (October 22nd) was suddenly cancelled without prior notice, and left many viewers really unhappy with the television station.

SBS TV had been showing a baseball game prior to the scheduled broadcast of ‘My Lovely Girl’ yesterday night, but the game ran longer than expected. SBS TV then decided to cancel ‘My Lovely Girl’ for the night without any prior notice, and left many viewers who had been waiting all night really unhappy. SBS TV explained that the game was a live broadcast, and it also ran longer than expected due to overtime, so it wasn’t their intention to cancel ‘My Lovely Girl’ without any prior notice.

It certainly doesn’t help that ‘My Lovely Girl’ had already been canceled four times previously on September 24th and 25th, and October 2nd and 19th, because of the ’2014 Incheon Asian Games’ live broadcast. With yesterday’s cancellation, ‘My Lovely Girl’ has now been canceled five times, and it’s no wonder that viewers are unhappy as they posted on the official website and even called the television station to voice their displeasure.

Meanwhile, Episode 11 of ‘My Lovely Girl’ will air on October 23rd.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

14-10-23 Rain For Love or Money Picture

credit 电影露水红颜官博 weibo / ratoka -
http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

part 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28hnmp_내겐-너무-사랑스러운-그녀-11회-10-23-목_school#from=embediframe

part 2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28hnq2

Or

credit : DramaSBS

-噗噗噗噗噗噗噗噗...

"My Lovely Girl" stands still

photo508711.jpg

"My Lovely Girl" remains still.

According to Nielsen Korea SBS drama "My Lovely Girl" recorded 6.9%. Even though this episode was postponed on the 22nd, there's no difference in ratings compared to the previous episode.

Yoon Sena (Krystal) and Lee Hyeon-wook (Rain) continued their loves despite the various obstacles.

Meanwhile, MBC "My Spring Days" and KBS 2TV "Blade Man" rated 9.6% and 4.1%.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

Translation : Hancinema

class="single__title entry-title"7 Hollywood Films Starring Korean Actors & Actresses

Some of South Korea’s film industry greats have all made waves in Hollywood, with others exclusively known for their starring roles in American Blockbusters.

(skipped unrelated.....)

RAIN - Ninja Assassin (2009)

RAIN is one of the most recognizable South Korean celebrity faces on an international scale. He proceeded to take Hollywood by storm too in 2009 when he starred in the action film, "Ninja Assassin".

http://quietly-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/item_56526_1280px_7cf29dd0f4f94acb960c3c8f618bc299.jpeg

source : koreaboo

*** I noticed nowadays that dramas have the worst percentage rating ever – hahaha. Like in this time slot, a first place with 8 percent ratings...???? Usually the first place has two digits percentage viewer ratings.I can also say that RAIN’s drama doesn’t have a decent rating. It’s not doing that well. I don’t understand because it’s also gaining a lot of praises for its writing, directing and acting. I’m always hoping it would rise up but it is stagnant..... Well, I could also say who cares about ratings when the drama was already sold for a record price to China, huh? I feel like ratings don't even matter that much anymore. But, you see - you just can’t disregard the fact that the ratings are VERY important in the entertainment world. L-)

TV: [spoilers!!!!] My Lovely Girl

2014102308225067378_1_99_20141023090115.

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+3,035, -124] They would've moved the broadcast time to broadcast if it was a drama that got high viewer ratings...

2. [+2,564, -83] They don't care about the drama because it gets low viewer ratings ㅋㅋㅋ When this happened to 'Stars', they put up early notifications and even apologized

3. [+1,839, -288] Who's even complaining? The production company? I don't even know when this drama airs..

4. [+1,088, -162] They should at least try to keep their promise to viewers...

5. [+149, -18] This drama's 80% failure if they keep it up

-

201410232156411114_1_99_20141023221203.j
Article: 'My Lovely Lady' Krystal gives a surprise kiss to Jung Jihoon as a birthday present

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,890, -70] So... Rain gets to date Kim Tae Hee... and get kissed by Krystal... man, did he save a country in his previous life

2. [+1,562, -47] Wow... Kim Tae Hee in real life... Krystal in drama......

3. [+917, -90] Krystal's so pretty

4. [+694, -53] Kyak~~ omona~~~~~~

5. [+616, -60] Jealous ㅠ I love Hyunse ㅋㅋ

source : netizenbuzz

itemprop="name"WATCH: Second trailer and new posters for Rain's Chinese movie

Rain_For_Love_or_Money2.png

South Korean entertainer Rain—a.k.a. Jung Ji Hoon—makes his movie debut in China in For Love or Money ("露水红颜", Mandarin, working titles Roots of Dew and Difficult Love) on November 7, four days before the country's Singles Day holiday. In anticipation of this release , a second trailer, stunning new posters, and fresh movie stills have been released.

To say that Rain's fans are ecstatic would be an understatement!

Whereas the first trailer concentrated more on the "other man" and the dangerous relationship between the lead characters played by Rain and popular Chinese actress Liu Yi Fei, this second trailer is more about the couple's addictive love and how they don't see eye-to-eye on quite a few things. That spells trouble!

No, you weren't dreaming just then. You DID get a quick glimpse Rain wearing a newspaper and nothing else. 

I mentioned Rain's fans being ecstatic, right? ;) 

The film was adapted from a novel by best-selling Hong Kong-based author Amy Siu-Haan Cheung and has stars Wang Xuebing, Andy On, and international veteran Joan Chen in its cast. It's getting a lot of buzz across Asia. Rain being the face and body of Mentholatum China's popular professional skincare line, MENtholatum For Men, from March 2011 to the present certainly doesn't hurt.

4ed1d20cjw1elayidurgoj20rs0cb77u.jpg

4ed1d20cjw1elayieo8k1j20m80v07aa.jpg

hd3.jpg

hd13.jpg

3323.jpg

2367.jpg

1544.jpg

p2205726093.jpg

p2200385521.jpg

p2200385539.jpg

p2205981900.jpg

69a926bcjw1eli1pzcqvmj20xj0q6ai6.jpg

69a926bcjw1elhwirbtsgj215o0vpdp90.jpg

005ITjHvgw1el4pffa0h6j31kw2d8nhs.jpg

I'd love to take a ride around the city on the For Love or Money promo bus. Count me in. 

6ab434b7jw1elivdf3yukj218g0xc445.jpg

What do you think of these gorgeous posters and images from Rain's upcoming Chinese film?

In the meantime, don't forget to catch him every Wednesday and Thursday in SBS Korean melodrama My Lovable Girl, English-subbed and in crystal clarity, right here on DramaFever. We're halfway through the show's 16 episodes, and there's no telling what's going to happen next!

Stephe is a fantasy and paranormal writer who lives for Anime, Doctor Who, telenovelas, and Korean dramas. She co-founded Cloud USA, a 비/Rain fan site for English speakers, with her best friend Terri and enjoys sharing interesting tidbits on DramaFever in her spare time.

Cloud USA Twitter
Cloud USA Facebook

(Source: via) / dramafever

class="single__title entry-title"This week’s SBS “My Lovely Girl” episode cancelled due to baseball match

My Lovely Girl

This week’s episode of the popular SBS drama My Lovely Girl featuring f(x)‘s Krystal and Rain, which was set to air on October 22nd, has been cancelled due to a Korean baseball match.

On October 22nd, SBS aired the second round of the “2014 Pro Baseball Play Off”. The match was delayed due to the both teams’ fiery competition. The match ended with LG’s victory.

Along with the end of the match, SBS sent out an announcement revealing My Sweet City and SBS News will be aired, while My Lovely Girl will be cancelled for the day, devastating the fans of Rain and Krystal.

The fans are crying with anger and disappointment at the fact that their long-awaited next episode was cancelled.

The popularity of “My Lovely Girl” indeed is significant, seeing that the drama is preferred over Korea’s most loved sport.

Source:  X Sports News / koreaboo

*** Hahaha – I don’t agree with the title – because the way I see it - Rain seems more like a protective brother. Their chemistry looks like sibling. Rain would make a really great oppa to Krystal.  :))

Rain and Krystal are a lovey-dovey onscreen couple in BTS clip and photos from the set of 'My Lovely Girl'

Rain and f(x)'s Krystal's chemistry sizzled on the set of their SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'My Lovely Girl'!

The onscreen couple were full of smiles and laughter, and the way that they would look at each other especially showed the connection they've developed from working closely with each other, which may be enough to spark a bit of jealousy from Rain's real-life girlfriend Kim Tae Hee!

Check out their cute dates in the BTS clip and photos above and below!

Rain_1414123955_Rain.jpg

source : allkpop

“My Lovely Girl”, Rain panics at the mention of Krystal”s sister”s name

photo508713.jpg

Rain and Krystal“s love ran into an obstacle on the eleventh episode.

On the eleventh episode of the SBS drama “My Lovely Girl“, Lee Hyeon-wook (Rain) and Yoon Sena (Krystal) were interrupted by Seo Jae-yeong (Kim Jin-woo).

Seo Jae-yeong knew Sena was the sister of the late Yoon So-eun (Lee Si-ah) who was Lee Hyeon-wook“s lover. He said, “I knew I saw that face somewhere. She was an indie singer. Her name was Yoon So-eun”.

Sena asked backed if he”d known her sister and Seo Jae-yeong acted surprised and said, “She”s your sister? If I”d known I would”ve been nicer to you. We would have a lot to talk about. See you later”.

After Sena had successfully gone on stage, she went to dinner with Lee Hyeon-wook and said, “I thought about my sister a lot today. I met a producer named Seo Jae-yeong today and he said he knew my sister. Did you know her, too?”

Lee Hyeon-wook had presented Sena with a necklace and tried to be romantic, but started to panic as soon as she mentioned her sister.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v…  / ohkpop / Hancinema

class="at_ttl"‘My Spring Days’ Turns Sad, ‘My Lovable Girl’ Is Cancelled

(skipped unrelated.....) 

The drama that usually takes second place in the Monday-Tuesday night slot is "My Lovable Girl," starring Rain, Infinite's L and Krystal Jung. The drama about a k-pop entertainment agency was postponed due to a baseball game between the LG Twins and NC Dinos. Fans of the drama were upset at the cancellation but the delayed schedule may have provided star Krystal Jung with some extra time to rest. On Oct. 18, the f(x) singer fainted after performing at the SMTOWN Concert in Shanghai. She was seen leaning on fellow f(x) member Victoria after singing "Red Light" and after that was carried to a van. It was later revealed that Krystal was suffering from exhaustion due to her busy schedule, which included filming "My Lovable Girl" and participating in group performances.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Rain, Krystal start rocky romance

Rain and Krystal started their romantic relationship on Thursday in drama “My Lovely Girl.”

In the 11th episode, the pair confessed their true feelings for each other. In the previous episodes, Rain had denied his feelings for Krystal since he had a relationship with Krystal’s deceased sister in the past.

Rain and Krystal in "My Lovely Girl" (SBS)
The two showed their chemistry with a hug and a kiss. Krystal also showed affection toward Rain by visiting and taking care of him when he caught a cold.

However, Krystal does not yet know Rain’s secret that he used to date her sister. Viewers anticipate seeing whether the couple will overcome the dilemma.

The drama “My Lovely Girl” is broadcast on SBS every Wednesday and Thursday.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs, 10.23.14] Ratings Drop for ′Spring Day′ and ′Iron Man′ with the Return of ′My Lovely Girl′

The sudden episode cancellation of SBS′ My Lovely Girl probably rang like good news for its competitors as ratings rose.

However, by Thursday night, My Lovely Girl was back and lowering ratings.

MBC′s Spring Days of My Life, which happily broke double digits the night before, dropped to 9.6 by Thursday. The same was with KBS′ Iron Man, which went from 5.1 to 4.1.

Meanwhile, My Lovely Girl managed to make a comeback from a cancellation with the same ratings of 6.9 as its previously broadcasted episode.

[Ratings: Thurs, 10.23.14] Ratings Drop for ′Spring Day′ and ′Iron Man′ with the Return of ′My Lovely Girl′

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Spring Days of My Life 10.6→9.6
2. SBS My Lovely Girl 6.9
3. KBS Iron Man 5.1→4.1

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 6.1
2. MBC Hello Stranger 2.5

Photo Credit: SBS
/ enews

[Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 11

October 24, 2014 

MY LOVELY GIRL, EPISODE 11

iNEtqWglLizCQ.jpg
"I don't care that we can't go out, I just like being around you."

Thanks to a sporting event, we didn't get to enjoy two episodes of 'My Lovely Girl' this week. Ah well. At least we got one really good one.

RECAP
After Hyun Wook's declaration of love, Hyun Wook and Se Na celebrate his birthday in a unique way. Afterwards, Hyun Wook catches Se Na's cold. The next morning, Hyun Wook's best friend is waiting for him at work, making sure that he knows what he's doing with Se Na and telling him to take care of Hae Yoon, as well. Hyun Wook goes off with Hae Yoon in private and breaks it off with her. Hae Yoon visits Jae Young, who tells her she should resign her post at ANA and come work for him. Se Na and Shi Woo head off to visit his mother, who is still in junior high, getting the education she never got as a child. He chases off a reporter, who makes the threat about unflattering articles as he leaves. Shi Woo fights with his mom, telling her he doesn't need her to grovel before anyone for his sake. The next day, Hyun Wook cancels his date with Se Na for he is very sick. She spends the day taking care of him and cooking for him.

iRBZSzLgBEZVP.jpg
Shi Woo performing his special song

Hyun Wook's father confronts his wife about her conspiracy to take over ANA. Unable to face Hyun Wook anymore, Hae Yoon resigns and also tells Jae Young to stop his relentless crusade to hurt Hyun Wook. Se Na tries to get Hyun Wook to compose music again, but he can't bring himself to do it yet. Meanwhile, Hyun Wook's father tries to bid farewell to the other woman he has a child with, which still isn't good enough for his wife, who wants proof the child isn't his. Shi Woo delivers a heartwarming performance with Se Na's new song about his mother, and there isn't a dry eye in the house. Jae Young shows up to ruin things, telling Se Na that he knew her dead sister. Hyun Wook and Se Na go out to eat and at dinner, she tells him about what Jae Young said and asks Hyun Wook if he knew her sister, too...   

itvr6HtR8G0It.jpg
Hyun Wook's father and the "other woman"

MY TAKE
Shi Woo's performance was heartwarming, the song was not. I felt the song was quite generic and could just as easily have been written for a lover as for a mother. If the song was an already-released single, well, they should have used another or written their own. I felt myself tear up when he was talking about himself personally on stage, giving his real name and talking about his mom. Take that, Rae Hoon!

igqzWfYqJH4rJ.jpg
A cake in the sand

For once, Krystal has a different facial expression -- a smile. It's actually nice to see. She's much prettier when she smiles. I liked the overall positive tone of the episode. As much angst as there is in Hae Yoon's pain and Jae Young's animosity, it's nice to see a couple in love. Obviously, Hyun Wook still has his demons, his father still has marriage troubles, and there will still be obstacles and naysayers, but I for one am glad Hyun Wook finally stepped up and decided to move forward. I'm firmly on Team Krystal/Rain, can you tell?

Hae Yoon's resignation was a little sudden, but, apparently, seeing Hyun Wook every day after being dumped was too much. What I am interested in is the fact that Jae Young tried to draft her, but she knew that would be problematic. She didn't want to cause more problems. I think that highlights the difference between the two. Jae Young feels wronged and can't let it go. Hae Yoon also feels wronged, but doesn't want to drag everyone else down in her misery. I hope she sticks around.

iMRWjhQ5YvghS.jpg
Hyun Wook tries to compose himself enough to...um...compose

So what do you think Hyun Wook will say now that he's been asked about his dead fiancee? I'm not betting on full disclosure, but I could be wrong. And what do you think Se Na will do when she finds out? Could it be true that she will be hurt and shocked and all of a sudden their romance is upset again? For all you Team L/Krystal people, do you think this might drive her into his arms?  Let me know in the comments below.

Source:allkpop

class="content-title" [Highlights] “My Lovely Girl” episode 11
[Highlights] “My Lovely Girl” episode 11This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

We only had one episode of “My Lovely Girl” this week (here’s hoping that Krystal is being given the time she needs to take care of herself!) but I thought it was a pretty good one. The plot moved forward in every storyline, there was cute romance everywhere, and we even got an accident-free performance from Shi Woo! So now, without further ado, here are my top five moments from this week’s episode:

1. Se Na kisses Hyun Wook. Their whole birthday date was adorable, but to me the best part was how Se Na ended the evening by kissing her new boyfriend. She’s open and honest about how she feels, and I love that about her.

mlg 11 rain krystal kiss final

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

2. Jae Young isn’t going anywhere, but at least he’s pretty. Honestly, Jae Young annoys me. He exists to stir the pot and cause trouble for our heroes, and he’s a terrible human being. But Kim Jin Woo is so nice to look at that I almost don’t care. So, thank you to the casting directors of this drama, for understanding that irritating villains become a lot less irritating when they have faces like this!

mlg 11 kim jin woo final

3. Hyun Wook gets sick, and it’s adorable. Sure, Se Na didn’t get to have a date, but she got to take care of Hyun Wook wrapped up in a blanket, so I’m having trouble feeling sorry for her.

mlg 11 rain final

4. Hae Yoon finally decides to move on. After being stuck in a one-sided love for twelve years, Hae Yoon realizes that she needs to get over her feelings for Hyun Wook. Good for her! But I sort of wish she wouldn’t resign, because it seems like she’s one of the few reasons that AnA is still a functioning company.

mlg 11 cha ye ryun final

5. Shi Woo hugs Se Na. I just love these two together. I loved their partnership in writing the song together, I love how honest Shi Woo is with Se Na, and I love how she doesn’t take any nonsense from him. And this hug was so sweet—a genuine “thank you” from Shi Woo for the first professional success he’s had in a while.

mlg 11 l krystal final

Like I said, I really liked this episode. Now if only Hyun Wook would actually be honest (like he said he would be!) and tell Se Na the truth about her sister. She deserves to know, and I’m starting to dislike him for keeping the secret, even though I understand why he does.

Source:soompi

14-10-25 For Love or Money Picture

42424181.jpg

==========================

14-10-26 For Love or Money Picture

12day.jpg?width=750

credit 电影露水红颜官博 weibo

【#露水红颜# 倒计时12Days】霸道总裁偶遇一位美丽空姐后,下车拿出手机连拍了12张。这,真的不是手机广告

itemprop="name"Watch Rain and Krystal in My Lovable Girl behind-the-scene videos

Oct 25, 2014

Screenshot_2014-10-25_01.05.10_2.png

My Lovable Girl has released two behind-the-scene videos accompanied by the drama's OSTs.  The videos show the actors rehearsing and preparing for some of the scenes that have become memorable, such as the red balloon scene, Krystal sliding down a handrail, Rain saving Krystal from a moving truck, the rooftop scenes (yes, it's a real rooftop, not a studio stage,) and many more.

We usually caution about graphic images, but here I'll caution about seeing the non-romantic details in shooting a romantic drama. For some people, it may be too much information, but for others, it's fun to see the actors' interactions with each other and with the crew. Nonetheless, the two videos are accompanied by beautiful songs, and I myself will always keep my eyes out for not just Rain's charismatic smiles but also the lovable dog, Dal Bong.

Here's the first video accompanied by Krystal singing the tender and emotional "On the Verge of Tears" from the drama's OST.

The second video is accompanied by "This Song," a Loco and Mamamoo collaboration for My Lovable Girl.

MyLovableGirl_behind_the_scene.jpg

Screenshot_2014-10-25_01.10.07_2.pngScreenshot_2014-10-25_01.13.18_2.pngScreenshot_2014-10-25_01.04.34_2.png

In the meantime, My Lovable Girl has been extremely popular in China with over 100 million views so far. It is also reportedly the most profitable Korean drama that has ever been sold to China for distribution rights, at $120,000 per episode. By comparison, My Love From Another Star was sold at a 'mere' $40,000 per episode.

Did you like the behind-the-scene videos? What do you think of the actors' interactions?

(Source: via)/ dramafever