Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

class="content-title"[Halftime Report] “My Lovely Girl”
Source:soompi

[Halftime Report] “My Lovely Girl”

Now that My Lovely Girl has aired half of its episodes, let’s evaluate how it’s doing so far. Personally, I’m really enjoying this drama—and here are 6 reasons why:

1. The setting. Maybe this is helped in part by the scandals currently plaguing the K-Pop world, but I find the storylines at AnA absolutely fascinating. The relationships between managers and trainees, the negotiations with idols, the process of developing a song, the way that scandals are handled… I’m not sure how realistic anything we see onscreen is, but it feels realistic, and I find that really cool. (The presence of so many idols in the cast helps add authenticity as well!) mlg halftime 1 final
  2. The love triangle. I’m not sure how much I can actually call this a love triangle, since, as of episode 8, Se Na (Krystal) has a huge crush on Hyun Wook (Rain), which leaves poor Shi Woo (L) in the cold. But I do love these central relationships. Se Na and Hyun Wook’s easy, casual chemistry is a lot of fun to watch, even though it’s complicated by the knowledge that Hyun Wook isn’t being entirely honest with her. And I absolutely adore Se Na and Shi Woo’s interactions. She challenges him as few people do in his life, and the ways that he reacts to that, and then tries to show her that he’s better than she thinks he is, are just wonderful. I can’t decide which couple I’m rooting for, which is the sign of a good love triangle, in my book.
  3. The dog. I cannot say too much how important Dal Bong is. This dog is adorable, and any scene he’s in is automatically elevated. In the first episode, which I did not really enjoy, I cried when Hyun Wook found out that Dal Bong has cancer. That’s how quickly this dog found his way into my heart. mlg halftime 3 final
  4. The best friend. Sung Jin (Alex) is always available to listen to his friends complain about their problems, and to give them good advice. His advice is always ignored, but his common sense, combined with his dry sense of humor, makes me happy whenever he’s in a scene. mlg halftime 4 final
  5. The humor. A dead girlfriend/sister, idol scandals, a cheating dad, unrequited love, a dog with cancer… There are a lot of heavy material in “My Lovely Girl”. But I have a lot of fun watching it anyway, because it always remembers to be funny. A lot of this is thanks to Se Na, who is wonderfully straightforward and honest, but the entire cast is game. Even Hae Yoon (Cha Ye Ryun), a normally cold character, gets to do some physical humor as part of her attempt to get Hyun Wook to return her feelings. I often find myself laughing out loud while watching this drama, which is a great feeling.
  6. The music. Appropriately for a drama that takes place in the K-pop world, the OST for “My Lovely Girl” is really good. From Krystal’s sweet and sad “All of a Sudden” to Jooyi’s dance-floor confection “Pray” to Kim Tae Woo’s lovely and emotional “Only You” (which, in the drama, is the song that Se Na wrote), all of these tracks are gorgeous and fun to listen to, both during the drama and on their own.

What about you? Are you enjoying “My Lovely Girl” as much as I am? Let us know in the comments!

@pluie, For Love or Money is a motion picture produced in China and starred by Rain and a Chinese actress as his leading lady.  It opens for showing in China starting on November 7.

--------------------------------------

[14-Oct-14][kpopherald]Rain and Krystal boast chemistry in ‘My Lovely Girl’

nn1.jpg

Rain and Krystal starring in SBS drama “My Lovely Girl” showed off great chemistry during the filming of the drama.

A behind-the-scene picture of the two main characters was released by the broadcaster on Tuesday.

The original scene was broadcast last Wednesday. In the picture, Rain and Krystal are practicing the guitar in a romantic mood, making viewers anticipate further romance to spark between the two.

The drama “My Lovely Girl” is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

source kpopherald

[HD]14-10-14 Rain For Love or Money Trailer

[HD]14-10-14 Rain " For Love or Money" Trailer

WATCH VIDEO HERE

source http://v.qq.com/page/h/w/o/h0015snx1wo.html

re-up

---------------------------------------------

[HQ Pic]14-10-14 Rain For Love or Money Poster

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 4ed1d20cjw1elayil1vepj20rs0ijdlf.jpg

http://weibo.com/1322373644/Bryq0dEXr?mod=weibotime

credit 高希希weibo

http://weibo.com/1322373644/Bryq0dEXr?mod=weibotime

【电影《#露水红颜#》“爱情”版预告+“遇见”版海报】每个女生都渴望一份浪漫的爱情。电影中@RAIN-JIHOON @刘亦菲 上演各种求爱招数,但如海报中二人落寞的拥抱一样,他们似乎也有着现实中的无可奈何。这份爱情到底将如何遇见?11月7日,影院揭晓!

[HD]14-10-15 My Lovely Girl PICTURE

cr. memo-rain

hh1.jpg?width=750

------------------------------------------------

[pic]14-10-15 Rain " For Love or Money" picture

from.jpg?width=750

credit 电影露水红颜官博 weibo

http://weibo.com/5244006717/BrEJqmkLp?mod=weibotime

#露水红颜# 欲 望都市】举世闻名的预言家被自己心爱的女人杀死,临死前,那女人得意的说:“什么预言家,你算得出全世界,却算不了自己的命。”预言家却无比凄凉的笑道: “在见到你的那一刻,我就已经知道这结局,只是在那一瞬间,我爱上了你。你们有没有过明知道会受伤,还是会向着火飞去的经历呢?

Rain and Liu Yifei star in upcoming Chinese movie

Oct. 14, 2014

photo505150.jpg

Singer and actor Rain and Chinese star Liu Yifei are starring in the Chinese movie "For Love or Money"e together.

Three posters of them were released on the 14th.

Liu Yifei and Rain are lovers in the movie although they look bitter and cold in the posters.

Rain is the only heir to a major firm in the South Eastern district and he's also a passionate and artistic artist named Xu Chengxun.

Director Gao Xixi's movie about a man and a woman who approach each other for different purposes but end up falling madly in love with each other. To be released in China on the 7th of November.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r.../hancinema

itemprop="name"Rain tweets about Kim Tae Woo's My Lovable Girl cameo

by Stephe Thornton on Wed, Oct 15, 2014@dramafever

10724264_275344809321625_242571236_n.jpg

You've all heard mellow-voiced crooner Kim Tae Woo's song on the My Lovable Girl OST, right? Before the fact, Rain (a.k.a Jung Ji Hoon) took to his Instagram and his Twitter to share the news of his hyung's guest appearance on the K-drama.

Rain posted a picture of himself, Tae Woo, and his script and said, "A special guest is appearing today... So Yool’s father, keke. Don't miss it ." 

SoYool is the name of Tae Woo’s older daughter. He and his wife have two adorable little girls.

Kim Tae Woo did indeed do a cameo in Episode 8, and he sings medium-tempo pop tune "I Want Only You," which is the love song for characters Hyun Wook (Rain) and Se Na ( Krystal Jung). The official music video has just been released by 1theK (formerly LOEN Music), and it speaks of joy and sadness, the dual elements of love.

The MV starts with Se Na asking ex-songwriter Hyun Wook when he wrote his best material. To which Hyun Wook answers, "When I was in love." Wah, that tugs at my heartstrings!

What do you think of the MV?

Stephe is a fantasy and paranormal writer who adores reading, blogging, Anime, and Korean dramas. She co-founded Cloud USA, a 비/Rain fan site for English speakers, with her best friend Terri and enjoys sharing interesting tidbits on DramaFever in her spare time.
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/CloudUSA

(Source: Via)

[Vid]14-10-15 SBS - My Lovely Girl_EP10 Preview 2 (30 Sec)

CREDIT Waitingfor RAIN

[HongKong Magazine]1001 Sudden Weekly (2014.10.03 Issue)

bi.jpg?width=750

credit @biblueberry  twitter

· 

#정지훈 #내겐너무사랑스러운그녀 #내그녀 #욱대표 #비 2014.10.03 Issue 1001 Sudden Weekly (HongKong Magazine) @29rain http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6b880cb4jw1elcq9ykbadj21jk0zgb29.jpg … 

14-10-15 For Love or Money picture

f.jpg

credit 电影露水红颜官博 weibo

---------------------------------------

14-10-15 For Love or Money promotional Bus

ad.jpg

#露水红颜# 爱情的巴士载着你我共赴一场浪漫的约会[心]邢露和徐承勋的爱情,11月7日,我们共同见证!电影《露水红颜》现身各城市公交车,小伙伴们最近在路上可以多留意下哦,随手拍的节奏走起来![围观][威武]

credit 电影露水红颜官博 weibo

----------------------------------------

[Pic]14-10-16 Rain "For Love or Money" picture

oo.jpg?width=750

credit 电影露水红颜官博 weibo

http://weibo.com/5244006717/BrMxfdOf7?mod=weibotime

[Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 9

Oct. 16, 2014

Krystal-L-Rain_1413474885_af.jpg

MY LOVELY GIRL - EPISODE 9

iGahYeX5DJ5ny.jpg
Seeking shelter from the rain (or is that "Rain?")

RECAP

Se Na consoles Hyun Wook about his dog, Dal Bong. After they part, Hyun Wook is called by his friend to Hae Yoon's side, who is falling down drunk. He takes her home. She makes her declaration of love, but he brushes her off, leaving her in tears. The night ends with Hae Yoon sad, Se Na happy, and Hyun Wook conflicted. The execs at ANA make plans for Shi Woo's new album. Shi Woo cautions Se Na about hanging out with the president of ANA, but creates a scandal of his own by taking Se Na out to eat. Hee Seon (Hyun Wook's stepmom) goes to see the woman in the pics provided her by her P.I. and realizes she is a former fellow trainee. She also finds the woman's illegitimate child. Hee Seon calls Kang Tae Min, an ANA exec who is smitten with her, and they spend time together.  The next day, Hyun Wook and Se Na meet with another producer who wants to work with her, gaining her first song commission.

iDlkEuGah7Gek.jpg
Se Na comforting a sick Dal Bong

Despite trying to avoid romantic entanglements, Se Na and Hyun Wook continue to hang out together. Hyun Wook's father stops by ANA, and Hyun Wook makes it clear he's not welcome. Finally Shi Woo debuts on a music show, and everything goes wrong. The crowd is stuffed with anti-fans, Jae Young has paid one of the backup dancers to be a no-show, and Shi Woo falls and injures himself. Se Na visits him in the hospital and Shi Woo pulls Se Na to him, paparazzi outside snapping pics of this apparently compromising position. The next day, Se Na tries to talk to Hyun Wook about their relationship. Hyun Wook has her count to ten, keeping her just long enough for Hae Yoon to find them together. Hae Yoon fires Se Na. Hyun Wook and Hae Yoon fight about this, then he goes off to find Se Na, who backs up with every step he takes toward her...

ieASfKhdJSFUb.jpg
Se Na and Hyun Wook hand-in-hand

MY TAKE

This episode, everything falls apart. Shi Woo and Se Na gravitate together, even as Hyun Wook tries to pull away. Se Na gets fired and possibly informed about Hyun Wook and her sister. Shi Woo's debut fails. Jae Young arranges things so that Shi Woo will fail and is all smiles in the end. And paparazzi keep creating scandals where none exist. Putting it all together like this, it does sound a bit convoluted and over-the-top. Can it get worse? Hmm, now that I think about it, I don't want to jinx them...

iQ0QFKzLSmUKF.jpg
Prelude to a kiss?

Hyun Wook did something that I really hate in this episode: he manipulated the situation among him, Se Na, and Hae Yoon. On the rooftop, he has Se Na count to ten for no other purpose than for Hae Yoon to see them. No explanation, no "I'm sorry," nothing. Serious. Jerk. Move. He knows that Hae Yoon is jealous. Her feelings are well known to him. Even his best friend tells him that it's his fault that she's in the state that she's in. So he pulls this crap. My respect for the guy went way down at that point.

il3e0SpNcf1cy.jpg
Shi Woo's debut stage

Shi Woo and Se Na seem to be getting closer, though. In the hospital, even though he dances around her question as adroitly as a member of INFINITE, I think it's pretty obvious he likes her. It's just that he hasn't kissed her yet. And I honestly believe that's because beneath all the bluster, he's just a scared kid; his heart jumps into his throat when he sees Se Na, and he doesn't know what to do. I'm still not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Wow. I'm holding my breath for the next episode. I'm glad we don't have to wait a week to find out what happens next because they have to fix all this. I just want to see where it goes from here. Will Jae Young have the upper hand? Will Hyun Wook let his father step in and help if he offers? Will Hyun Wook get his heart straight? Tell me what you think!

Source:allkpop

The battle continues for the #1 title among Wed-Thurs dramas, who came out on top?

October 16, 2014

fx-Krystal-INFINITE-L-Girls-Generation-S

Among the diverse options for dramas to choose from as the week starts to close,'My Spring Day' remained the go-to drama on Wednesday and Thursday nights!

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, MBC's 'My Spring Day' achieved a 8.5% viewer rating on Thursday which is a 0.1% decrease from its previous viewer rating of 8.6% on Wednesday.

SBS' 'My Lovely Girl' rose 1.2% from a 5.7% viewer rating on Wednesday to a 6.9% viewer rating on Thursday, securing second place. KBS 2TV's 'Iron Man' also rose 0.2% from a 4.1% viewer rating on Wednesday to a 4.3% viewer rating on Thursday, but it is still struggling to raise its average.

Which Wed-Thurs drama have you been catching up with?

Source:allkpop