Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Chu, Cha chosen for drama

Aug 09,2014

More celebrities have confirmed their roles in the upcoming SBS drama “My Lovely Girl.”

Singer and actor Alex Chu of the MBC drama “Hotel King” will play a friend of singer and actor Rain, who has already been cast as a lead character.

The drama has garnered a lot of attention because it will be Rain’s first appearance in a TV drama since he was discharged from the military.

Model and actress Cha Ye-ryun also has a role in the drama, which will begin airing on Sept. 17 on Wednesdays and Thursdays. She will play a professional businesswoman who gets clumsy in front of her crush, played by Rain.

The drama has also cast Krystal of girl group f(x) in a lead role.

Because the drama centers on people who work at an entertainment agency, viewers are eagerly awaiting the chance to get a sneak peek at the fashion of local celebrities.

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

class="post-title entry-title"Rain, Krystal, L, Hoya, and more attend the script reading for 'My Lovely Girl'

BuuIx2oCQAAauqp.jpg

The cast of upcoming star-studded SBS drama 'My Lovely Girl' have gathered together for the first time in the script reading held in Ilsan Production Center in the mornign of August 8.

Still from the script reading have been released showing the staff and cast gathered around a table such as Park Hyeong Gi PD and writer No Ji Seol. Main cast including Rain, Krystal, INFINITE L and Hoya, Park Young Kyu, Kim Hye Eun, Dani, Cho Hee Bung, Kim Gi Bang, Lee Cho Hee, Park Doo Shik, Baek Seung Do, and more are present.

The cast have already shown teamwork during the practice especially Rain who is making his drama comeback after four years. Meanwhile, 'My Lovely Girl' is a romantic fanstasy drama starring Rain as Hyun Wook and Krystal as Sena. It will premiere on September 17.

BuuIxPJCMAAsMup.jpg

source : dailykpopnews

class="titleNews"Rain, f(x) Krystal, Infinite L, and More Gather for First Script Reading for ‘My Lovable Girl’

With talented actors coming into one room, SBS’ My Lovable Girl kicked off its production process with its first script reading.

Rain, f(x) Krystal, Infinite L, and More Gather for First Script Reading for ‘My Lovable Girl’

The script reading took place early August at the Ilsan production center, where director Park Hyung Gi and writer Noh Ji Seol, along with the cast, Rain, f(x)’s Krystal, Infinite’s L and Hoya, Park Young Gyu, Kim Hye Eun, Cha Ye Ryun, and more gathered.

It began with the director and writer saying a few words, encouraging everyone to do their best to create a good production.

Representing the actors, veteran actor Park Young Gyu stated, “It’s an honor to be with a good director, good writer, and good actors.”

Saying that his onscreen son, Hyun Wook (Rain) became a songwriter due to his talents, Park Young Gyu began to belt out three songs, earning the applause from the staff and cast.

The script reading carried on with the actors comfortably and passionately delivering their lines to each other with no problem.

Meanwhile, My Lovable Girl is about a girl named Se Na, who dreams of doing music, and a secretive man named Hyun Wook. It begins on September 17 following It’s Okay, It’s Love.

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

*** RAIN looks great in a simple white tee. Wahhh..........just looking at these photos, so many idols in here! I hope this drama will become a hit! I'm anticipating this.  :))

'My Lovely Girl' reveals script reading photos of Rain, Krystal, L, Hoya, Dani, and more

'My Lovely Girl' released pictures from their script reading!

***pls. refer to some pictures above

The drama features Rain and Krystal as the leads, as well as L, Hoya, and Dani along actors such as Park Young Kyu, Kim Hye Eun, and more. It's a comical romantic love fantasy where young men and women heal each other's pain and learn to love one another.

The director said, "I'm happy to meet all the actors that I wanted to work on a drama with. From the start in the hot summer to the end when cold wind starts to blow, let's work hard." The writer said, "Please work on this project with a kind heart. I will work hard to make sure this does not become an embarrassment on the actors' filmography."

SBS said, "'My Lovely Girl' is based on the music industry, and even from the script practice, everyone boasted a special harmony in such a good aura that the time just passed by. When the broadcast starts, viewers will be healed and get good feelings from it, so you can look forward to it."

The drama will first broadcast on September 17th.

source : allkpop

Rain, Krystal, and more attend script reading for "She's So Lovable"

201408111025501210_1.jpg

Article: "She's So Lovable" script reading, a look into Rain and Krystal's chemistry...

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+731, -49] Must be frustrating for the actors. A bunch of singers randomly getting male and female lead roles while the actors who've been acting all this time only get supporting roles..

2. [+639, -41] Our acting industry's a mess..

3. [+531, -50] I usually never comment on drama articles but... I honestly think this drama will fail.

4. [+43, -4] Krystal's not meant for leads..;;;;

5. [+37, -6] Ridiculous... I can't believe it's Rain, Krystal, and L;;;;;;;;

-

Source:
Naver

1. [+7,538, -285] Krystal has bangs!

2. [+6,989, -737] Krystal's pretty but.. not lead material ㅠ

3. [+4,815, -464] Soojung's bangs ㅠㅠㅠ She's already been cast so I hope the role fits her and she shows great acting...!!!

4. [+4,170, -510] Krystal looks great with black hair!!

5. [+3,948, -606] Wow, Krystal looks innocent with her bangs down. I was worried about her not having chemistry with Rain but they look okay together.

source :netizenbuzz

Collider_Exclusive THE PRINCE Clip: Bruce Willis Can’t Let It Go
credit : scorpiola -

Video

http://collider.com/the-prince-clip-bruce-willis/#ooid=93Z2VrbzreN8d4awMcdqlm3VQ7PXs8LG

the-prince-trailer-slice.jpg 

Last month, we brought you the exclusive debut of the trailer for The Prince, and now we have an exclusive clip from the action-thriller.  The film stars Jason Patric as a retired assassin who is drawn back into his old life when his daughter is kidnapped.  In the process, he’s forced to confront his former rival, played by Bruce Willis.  The film also features John Cusack in a supporting role as a character that comes to Patric’s aid.  In this clip, we learn that Willis’ character has clearly not seen Frozen or refuses to accept its wisdom.
Hit the jump to watch the new The Prince clip.  The film also stars Jung Ji-Hoon, Jessica Lowndes, Jonathon Schaech, Gia Mantegna, and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson.  The Prince opens in theaters and is available on VOD starting August 22nd.

Here’s the official synopsis for The Prince:
Jason Patric, Bruce Willis and John Cusack face off in this action-packed thriller. A retired assassin is drawn back into the life he gave up when his daughter is kidnapped. To rescue her, he must confront his former rival.

the-prince-movie-poster-405x600.jpg

14-08-11 My Lovely Girl Script

11.jpg

CREDIT miny0108 / memo-rain

다시 또 시작... 연달아 #수목드라마 ㅠㅜ 이게 무슨 복이여;;; #내겐너무사랑스러운그녀 제목도 엄청길어ㅠㅜ 그냥 줄여서 #내그녀

class="entry-title"First script reading for ‘She’s So Lovable’ Posted on August 11, 2014

It’s true that I’m not entirely onboard the final main cast of upcoming music-rom-com She’s So Lovable and have my fair share of worries but one look at Rain in the show’s script reading stills and my inner fangirl is all happy just to see him and has become excited again. Who cares if the drama has a mothballed premise — it has Rain! And he is looking so young! And short hair equals my ultimate favorite hairdo for men. I simply hope that the drama will also be good enough to justify my enthusiasm. The complete cast was present at the table reads with Krystal, L, Hoya, Alex, Cha Ye Ryun, Lee Cho Hee and veteran actor Park Young Kyu, who was absolutely fantastic as Ji Sung‘s father in Protect The Boss. Hey, I also spotted Jo Hee Bong in the stills, who will be reuniting with Rain as both worked in Fugitive Plan B where he played the detective from Thailand. Among the new additions for She’s So Lovable, Alex is playing Rain’s best friend and agency’s vocal trainer where Rain is the CEO. Cha Ye Ryun has taken on the role which previously Im Joo Eun was about to do — rival to Krystal’s heroine and also a director at the agency with a crush on Rain (not her fault: who wouldn’t have a crush on him. LOL). Lee Cho Hee is starring as Krystal’s bestie. Even though these best friend characters are present in like every drama out there but still I love them because yay for some female friendship.

She’s So Lovable is about the music industry with Rain as the genius songwriter and producer who is cold-on-the-outside-sensitive-at-heart hero and falls in love with his dead girlfriend’s sister, played by Krystal who is also an aspiring singer. It is scheduled to follow It’s Okay, It’s Love on SBS. Color me excited—you don’t everyday get a chance to see Rain for 8 continuous weeks :)

ssl

source : The Drama Corner

*** RAIN looks great in a simple white tee.

Wahhh..........just looking at these photos, so many idols in here! I hope this

drama will become a hit! I'm anticipating this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

@hanadulsetme‌ :

Again White t-shirt weeeeeee?? Rain? Otoke! XD

Are you kidding me? This is insane for our healthy!

Stupid handsome :x

140812 Mentholatum Men Oz Oil Control Moisturizer

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo / scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 想24小时持久控油,清爽一整天?曼秀雷敦男士控油水分保湿啫喱,丰富依楠木提取物,能有效控油并收细毛孔;还含有Lipomoist保湿分子膜,源源不断为肌肤保湿,维持水油平衡,令肌肤保持长效清爽!

753e36degw1eja43k0xjpj20t912rqd1.jpg

14-08-12 Mentholatum For Men event

credit 曼秀雷敦中国官方微博 weibo / ratoka -
http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

#曼生活•男士# 男士的护肤与生活工作一样追求效率,遇到出油和痘痘,希望简单一步就解决! 曼秀雷敦男士控油抗痘洁面乳,含有效抗痘成分,深层净化强效控油,同时茶树油精华能平衡皮肤油脂分泌,改善粉刺、青春痘及抑制细菌滋生,让你迅速恢复洁净舒爽

m2%2826%29.jpg

class="titleNews" Lee Hyori Says She Never Slept with Rain Despite Rumors

Talking about rumors on SBS’ Magic Eye, Lee Hyori shared her thoughts on the old rumors with Rain.

On August 12, Magic Eye brought up the theme of rumors. Lee Hyori then talked about one of her most famous rumors, where a g.o.d member called up Rain randomly on a live radio broadcast, and Rain picked up, saying, “Hyung, I slept with Lee Hyori.”

[Video] Lee Hyori Says She Never Slept with Rain Despite Rumors

“But we all know. There’s no such thing as a random call. They’ll tell all the callers beforehand. And even before that, we just didn’t sleep with each other,” said Lee Hyori, making the panel laugh.

“When I heard [the rumors], if we had indeed slept with each other, I would have been like, ′Did he…?’ but we didn’t so I didn’t even worry about it,” continued Lee Hyori. “I thought it would just blow over because it made no sense, but it got so big.”

Lee Hyori also added that it wasn’t like she was married at the time or killed a person and that she didn’t feel the need to address such a ridiculous rumor.

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

***  I like this lady.  I really like how damn straightforward she is. Well, RAIN & Hyori always look so great together! I shipped them so hard before. Well, true - LOL - "sleeping with someone isn't like killing someone .." I don't care if she slept with him or not - hahaha. They were grown adults and whether this is true or not shouldn't anybody else's business. :))

Lee Hyori dispels past rumors suggesting that she and Rain slept together

Lee Hyori put to rest the past rumor about herself and Rain on the latest episode of 'Magic Eye'.

Those acquainted with the Kpop scene for a long time may have heard of these rumors which suggested that Rain had blurted out that he slept with Lee Hyori when a g.o.d member gave him a surprise phone call during a radio show years ago. The rumors became very widespread and although no one could really produce any evidence that this was heard on the radio show, it was believed by many at first.

On the August 12th broadcast of 'Magic Eye', Lee Hyori recalled the rumor, "A long time ago, [there was a rumor that] Rain was put on the phone on a radio show and he said that he slept with Lee Hyori the night before." Hong Jin Kyung further explained the rumors on Hyori's behalf for those who hadn't heard it, "A false rumor spread that [Rain] didn't know that it was a live radio broadcast when he picked up a call from a g.o.d member. As soon as he picked up, Rain supposedly said, 'I slept with Hyori yesterday.'"

Hyori continued, "If you're a celebrity who's done a phone call on broadcast before, you know that there are no call-ins by surprise. It's all arranged beforehand. And also, I didn't even sleep with him!"

She continued, "When I heard that [rumor]... I mean if I did sleep with him, it would be a different case. But I had never even slept with him... I thought the rumors would just spread a bit and just stop since it was absurd. But it turned into a big thing. Since I wasn't a married woman at that time, I didn't feel the need to step up and explain myself, especially since I didn't view sleeping with someone as some big wrongdoing, it's not as if I killed someone. Also even before that, there would be stories like that floating around so I didn't pay attention to it much because it gets to be a hassle when you worry about every little thing."

"However, one day, I went hiking and I heard a mother and her daughter in front of me talking about it. The daughter said, 'Mom, yesterday I heard that Lee Hyori and Rain slept together.' I was standing really close to them, but I was wearing a hat, mask, and in hiking clothes, so I was unrecognizable. I heard the mother respond, 'Of course, those celebrities, they're all like that. They look like the type to do that.' So when I heard this, without even realizing, I yelled, 'I did not sleep with him!'"

Hyori then continued on to explain why she never really clarified the rumors or released a statement about it in the past. "I didn't explain myself to the public because I didn't realize then how big this would get or how much it would spread." When the other guests and MCs told her, "But when you don't clarify things like this, people just start accepting the rumor as the truth," Lee Hyori added on, "But also, sometimes when you release a statement about this kind of thing, then it could even become a bigger issue. That rumor was only really known and discussed among people interested in celebrities and entertainment field, but if I were to explain myself, then articles would come out and people, who didn't even hear about the rumor or weren't even interested in it, would learn of it."

source  allkpop

Hyo-ri: I never slept with Rain

(willenette : RAIN wasn't in Korea during that time because as far as I remember he had concerts/shows overseas.....)

201408130000241110_1-450.jpg

Lee Hyo-ri, singer and 21st-century sex symbol, appeared on national television to quell a rumor that she once had sex with Rain, singer and 21st-century annoyance.

The old rumor appears to have been spawned from an older rumor that Rain called in a KBS radio show in 2005 and bragged that he had slept with Lee, although a file of such broadcast has never emerged.

"No radio show calls an entertainer without notifying him or her in advance. If that kind of a conversation ever happened, the caller could not have been Rain,'' said Lee in the SBS late-night talk show "Magic Eye."

"Most of all, I didn't sleep with him. I didn't respond to the rumor at first because it felt too ludicrous. But things went out of control faster than I had imagined."

aoshima11@koreatimes.co.kr

class="at_ttl"Lee Hyori’s Troubling Rumors With Rain

Lee Hyori and Rain

Singer Lee Hyori has been the subject of dating rumors before. She will admit to dating one actor, although she won't say who it is. But on a recent episode of the SBS show "Magic Eye," she did want to clarify that it was not Rain.

The rumor said that a g.o.d member supposedly called up Rain randomly on a live radio broadcast, and Rain picked up, saying, "Hyung, I slept with Lee Hyori."

"But we all know. There's no such thing as a random call on these shows. They'll tell all the callers beforehand. And on top of that, we just didn't sleep with each other," said Lee Hyori.

At first she did not worry about it.

"If we had indeed slept with each other, when I heard the rumors I would have been upset that he spoke about it but we didn't so I didn't even worry about it," she said. "I thought it would just blow over because it made no sense, but it got so big."

One day when she was hiking in disguise she heard a mother and daughter talking about it. She was standing close to them when the daughter told the mother that she heard the stars were an item.

The mother responded by saying that celebrities were all like that and that Hyori looked like the type to sleep around.

"When I heard this, without even realizing I was doing it, I yelled that I did not sleep with him," she said.

The show's emcee pointed out that by not answering the rumor at the time she helped it to spread.

Hyori was not so sure about that.

"Sometimes when you release a statement about this kind of thing, then it becomes an even bigger issue," she said. "That rumor was really only known and discussed among people interested in celebrities and the entertainment field. But if I explained myself, then articles would be published, and people who had not even heard about the rumor or were not interested would hear it."

In the past the actress has been romantically linked with several actors and celebrities. The only ones she has been photographed with are actor Lee Seo Jin and Dongyang construction company heir Choi Sung Wook. She was photographed holding hands with Lee Seo Jin, so he may be the actor she is supposed to have dated. A photograph showed her in the hot tub with Choi Sung Wook but that could have been at a party.

Rain is currently dating actress Kim Tae Hee and will soon appear in the drama "My Lovely Day."

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.