Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

class="titleNews"f(x)’s Krystal Confirmed to Act Opposite Rain in Drama ‘My Lovable Girl’

F(x)’s Krystal has been cast as the lead of an upcoming drama My Lovable Girl.

Already hyped as Rain’s comeback drama, SBS’s My Lovable Girl has confirmed casting Krystal as the lead actress.

Having started her acting career through MBC’s sitcom in 2010, Krystal has acted in various projects since then, including in MBC’s High Kick in 2011 and SBS’s The Heirs in 2013, proving her acting abilities.

After going through many discussions and profiles, the production team reportedly found Krystal to stand out with her chic but pure image, naturally reminding them of ‘Se Na,’ the lead character.

The fact that the drama set K-pop world as the background also played a role in casting Krystal, as the role requires acting ability as well as musical skills.

f(x)’s Krystal Confirmed to Act Opposite Rain in Drama ‘My Lovable Girl’

Taking her first lead role in a drama, Krystal shared, “I can’t believe that I will be on the same stage as Ji Hoon oppa (Rain). I really didn’t even imagine that a moment like this will ever come.”

Meanwhile, My Lovable Girl is about ‘Se Na’ who comes to Seoul to become a singer, following her sister’s sudden death, and falls in love with Hyun Wook (Rain). The girl who scarred Hyun Wook after getting into a car accident is Se Na′s sister.

Krystal said, “I was attracted to the storyline as soon as I saw it. It was also interesting that it sets the musical industry as the background. I would like to depict ‘Se Na,’ who overcomes all kinds of difficulties, falls miraculously in love and achieves her dream in music, in a heart touching and lovely way.”

The drama is set to air on September 17, following It’s Okay, It’s Love.

Photo credit: SM Entertainment / enews

Guest merycote

HI~~ yeah I'm recovering of my initial shock about Rain co star XDDI just hope everything turns well... and I wish Rain the best of luck~<3

*** Wahhh...........another INFINITE's members acting!  Both takes part in this drama in pairs, huh? :))

[05-Aug-14][korean updates]INFINITE L and Hoya Casted in “My Lovely Girl”

untitled11.jpg

When previously it’s only L who’s confirmed to play a role in Rain’s drama comeback “My Lovely Girl”, they added more excitement with adding Hoya as another INFINITE member who join the cast.

L and Hoya is the member of a group together named 무한동력 (Infinite Power). L will be playing a role as Siwoo, the flower boy of the group, while Hoya as Kang Raeheon, the leader of the group. Previously, it’s been revealed that Rain will be the main male lead named Lee Hyun-Wook, the CEO of music company, while f(x) Krystal will portray as singer and songwriter named Yoon Se-na.

The first script reading will be on August 4th and the drama will premiere on September 17th.

source korean updates / memo-rain

class="at_ttl"Krystal Jung To Play Rain's Leading Lady

Krystal Jung

F(x)'s Krystal Jung is excited to have won the part of Rain's leading lady in the upcoming musical comedy "My Lovely Day." Although she already appeared in the hit drama "The Heirs" with the likes of Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin, she is a big fan of the singer and actor, whose real name is Jung Ji Hoon.

"I can't believe that I'll be starring in a drama with Ji Hoon oppa," she said. "I never once imagined that something like this would happen."

In "My Lovely Day" she will play Se Na, a music producer. After Se Na's older sister dies, she moves to Seoul to follow her dream of a career in the music industry. When she gets to Seoul she meets Hyun Wook, played by Rain. He was the man her sister loved.

When the singer-turned actress first read the story she was attracted to it because it was set in the music industry. She could also relate to Se Na's character and determination.

"I really want to try my hand at portraying Se Na, who overcomes all sorts of difficulties and ends up meeting her true love," said Krystal.

MBC also thought she was the perfect fit.

"We agreed that Krystal fits Se Na's role," said an MBC representative. "She is chic, pure and strong-willed, which are all required for the role."

Krystal is 12 years younger than Rain but they look good together. As happy as she is to work with him, Rain won't be her first enviable k-drama boyfriend. In "The Heirs" Krystal played Lee Bo Na and Kang Min Hyuk of CNBLUE played her adoring boyfriend.

The role of Se Na will be Krystal's first leading role. Before her supporting role in "The Heirs," Krystal had a supporting role in the 2011 "High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged." She made her debut in 2010 in the drama "More Charming by the Day."

"My Lovely Day" is also notable because it is comeback role for Rain, who has been absent from the small screen since 2010 when he appeared in the drama "The Fugitive: Plan B." He recently filmed a Hollywood movie "The Prince" with Bruce Willis.

Also cast in the drama are Infinite's L and actress Im Joo Eun. L will play a bad-tempered singer and Im Joo Eun will play r Shin Hae Yoon, the music agency director who grew up in a wealthy family.

"My Lovely Girl" begins shooting this week. It will air on Sept. 17 after "It's Okay, It's Love."

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/08/krystal-and-im-joo-eun-join-rain-in-shes-so-lovable/

class="content-title"INFINITE’s Hoya Cast in “My Lovely Girl” Alongside Bandmate L

INFINITE’s Hoya Cast in “My Lovely Girl” Alongside Bandmate L

Boy group INFINITE‘s member Hoya has also been cast to appear in the upcoming drama “My Lovely Girl,” alongside his group-mate L

On August 5, representative of “My Love Girl” announced that INFINITE’s Hoya has been officially cast in the upcoming SBS drama as Kang Rae Hyun, the leader of fictional idol group Infinite Power. He joined the script reading for the drama that occurred August 4, although one report by Osen states his appearance is not set in stone.

Previously, INFINITE’s L has been cast as Shi Woo, another member of the drama’s idol group. 

“My Lovely Girl” also stars Krystal of f(x) and Rain in leading roles. This drama will be Rain’s first drama in four years. Rain will play a music producer in the upcoming romantic drama. 

“My Love Girl” will start airing on September 17, after the completion of currently-airing SBS drama, “It’s Okay, It’s Love.”

Source 1 2 / soompi news

INFINITE's L and Hoya confirmed for 'My Lovely Girl'

INFINITE's L and Hoya will play fellow members of an idol group, just like how they are in real life, in the upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'My Lovely Girl'!

A Woollim Entertainment rep confirmed L's casting to Xports News on the 5th, "L will play the role of idol group Infinite Power member Shi Woo." The drama's rep also revealed Hoya's casting to Star News, "INFINITE's Hoya will star in 'My Lovely Girl'. He will play the role of Infinite Power's leader Kang Rae Hun." When contacted about the matter, Woollim confirmed this to be true as well.

The INFINITE members will join Rain, f(x)'s Krystal, Park Young Kyu, Park Doo Shik, Lee Cho Hee, and more in the drama.

'My Lovely Girl' is set to premiere following 'It's Okay, That's Love' on September 17!

source : allkpop

[Fancam]140801 Rain @ Shenzhen Bao'an Int'l Airport Arrival

Credit: pingcalm / scorpiola -

*** The list is just an estimation of wealth based on what is released to public. And this was based mostly on real estate & not on some other investments. In Korea, 'Wealth' list is not complete without Lee Soo Man! RAIN is so amazing how he has managed to achieve what he has today.

L-)

Celebrity Rankings Based on Real Estate and Wealth

MPSjG7s.jpg

A quick look at the surface of Korea's celebrity scene looks glossy and unimaginably luxurious, doesn't it? Truth is, that's not always the case. Think about the B-list K-pop idols who never quite make the cut above the rest or the actors who ride out their careers playing exclusively supporting roles. We also have a considerable number of celebrities suspended somewhere in the middle of the industry's top guns and its bottom dwellers, but we'll sing their praises some other time.  

For now, let's focus on the celebrities with net worths and however-many-digit incomes that make us feel like that piece of chewed gum splattered on the street that gets stuck to the bottom of our shoes once every so often. Here are some of the wealthiest celebrities raking in the cash in Korea's entertainment sphere: 

Celebrities with the highest property wealth (ranked):

(skipped unrelated.....)

4. Rain 

seo-taiji_1406234429_PDraink142e.jpg

Veteran singer Rain owns a building worth 8.54 billion won (roughly 8.3 million USD) and a building worth 3.41 billion won (roughly 3.3 million USD) in Cheongdamdong and Shinsadong respectively. The buildings in his possession come out to a total of 12.15 billion won (roughly 11.8 million USD).

source : allkpop

*** Such a treat for Infinite fans since (2) of them are in this drama. I hope Hoya gets well soon! I don't really like the casts but I wish people will actually give this drama a chance though and try not being too judgemental. On the other hand, I’m not too bothered with Im Joo-eun backing out from this project. I wonder what other dramas are premiering around this time, huh? Wish it will be good among them.....And I’ve never really cared to much for Idols being cast in dramas....I just don't like the absence of non-idol actors here. I felt that SBS is trying to create another idol drama.....This drama is just swimming with idols. 

:))

class="titleNews"Infinite’s L and Hoya Confirmed for Drama ‘My Lovely Girl’

Infinite’s L and Hoya have been confirmed for drama My Lovely Girl.

On August 5, A Story, the production company of SBS’s My Lovely Girl, announced, “L and Hoya have been confirmed to appear in My Lovely Girl, acting as the members of group ‘Infinite Power.’”

L will be acting as ‘Si Woo,’ the most popular member of a hallyu group ‘Infinite Power,’ who takes the center position in the group and shows off his charisma on stage but tends to get cross easily.

Hoya will be acting as another member of Infinite Power ‘Rae Hun,’ who is a talented rapper in the group.

Infinite’s L and Hoya Confirmed for Drama ‘My Lovely Girl’

Infinite’s L started acting in 2012 through tvN’s Shut Up Flower Boy Band, continuing his acting career through SBS’s Master’s Sun and MBC’s Cunning Single Lady. Hoya has also starred in tvN’s Reply 1997 in 2012, leaving a firm impression on the viewers.

My Lovely Girl is a romance drama setting Korea’s top entertainment agency AnA as the background. It will tell the love story of a girl named Se Na who is full of dreams and a secretive man named Hyun Wook.

It is set to air on September 17.

Photo credit: Woollim Entertainment / enews

class="post-title entry-title"Infinite' L and Hoya confirm for 'My Lovely Girl'

Hoya has been added to the cast of SBS' new drama "My Lovely Girl" along with L.

Both Woollim Entertainment and the production team of "My Lovely Girl" confirmed the casting of both the members of Infinite. Hoya will play the role of Kang Rae Hyun who is the leader of the idol group Infinite Power while L take the role of a member of the group named Shi Woo.

Rain and f(x)'s Krystal also confirmed their appearances and they will play the lead roles as Hyun Woo who is the CEO of an entertainment company and Yoon Se Na, a girl who lives a tough life in order to grow as a music producer.

"My Lovey Girl" will follow "It's Ok, It's Love" and broadcast on September 17th.

source : dailykpopnews

***  I really want to see RAIN in a rom-com. Ahhh…..how I miss him on drama land… So excited. Ahh, RAIN- it’s been a while! This will be an interesting project. Can’t believe it’s nearing the time for it to premiere already. And eerything about RAIN is sexy. He still has that ‘bad boy’ vibe. :))

Updated cast for the Korean drama 'My Lovely Girl'

photo469528.jpg

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "My Lovely Girl" (2014)

Directed by Park Hyeong-gi

Written by No Ji-seol

Network : SBS

With Rain, Krystal, Park Yeong-gyoo, Kim Gi-bang, Hoya,...

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
A drama about Hyeon Wook, a man who loses his lover in an accident and falls madly in love with his dead lover's sister.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/09/17

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

class="post-title entry-title"F(x)'s Krystal confirmed to be female lead in Rain's drama 'My lovely girl'

BuPNiK-CUAA4cdq.jpg

On August 4, production company 'A Story' revealed that f(x)'s Krystal had confirmed to be female leading role ‘Sena’ in drama 'My lovely girl' as a lover of Rain, who is coming back to drama in 4 years. 
As revealed, Sena falls in love with Hyun Wook (played by Rain) when she goes to Seoul to pursue the dream of her died sister. The production company said, Krystal and Rain are 12 years apart, but they seem to look good together. Especially, with a chic look and sharp eyes, she fits the female lead Se Na well”.
Krystal shared, “I can’t believe I’m actually acting with Rain senior. I’ve never ever dreamed of it”.
‘My lovely girl’ will be broadcasted on SBS on September 17 following ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’.

Jenny@dkpopnews

14-06-14 Rain @ 17th Shanghai International Film Festival
credit : ratoka -

*** Gotta say I’m not into love triangle but I hope the drama turns out to be adorable. But, I love the vibe this show is sending out so far. I hope this drama surprises me and gets me hooked.

14-08-05 f(x) Krystal filming My Lovelt girl in Seoul Hangang Park

7114c0adjw1ej228zrab8j20fd0kkjsg.jpg

BuSUAkUCcAEP7Vp.jpg

BuVElIyCAAEsMcU.jpg

BuVEls_CMAE_mEG.jpg

credit @GuumFtw // @fx_family  twitter / memo-rain

f(x) Krystal spotted filming in Seoul Hangang Park 140805. cr jungsoojungbar

1408xx Krystal filming My Lovely Girl (via kbnye) 

[720p HD Fancam]140802 Rain @ 《飞跃百部电影人生》成龙深圳演唱会(Jackie Chan concert in Shenzhen)

Credit: Joywish / scorpiola -
http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

Rain part full 12 minutes (It's Raining & I Do & La Song)

http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/2109028

f(x)’s Krystal and INFINITE’s Hoya & L cast in upcoming drama “She’s So Lovable To Me”

"She’s So Lovable To Me" is an upcoming drama that is centered around the entertainment and music industry, making the idol casting exceptionally fitting.

The first cast member to be revealed was Krystal, who was confirmed to be the female lead. Her character is “Sena,” who’s older sister suddenly passed away, causing Sena to take up her dream of doing music. As she slowly achieves her dreams, she coincidentally runs into Hyunwook, played by Jung Jihoon (better known as Rain), and falls in love.

Next, it was confirmed that INFINITE’s L and Hoya were also cast in “She’s So Loveable.” It was previously reported that L was considering joining the cast for the drama, and it was finally confirmed! L will be playing “Shiwoo,” a member from the idol group “Infinite Power,” ranking number one in K-Pop, and the heartthrob of millions of people. Being the visual of “Infinite Power,” Shiwoo seems to be charismatic and confident, but he actually has a heart made of glass and constantly needs encouragement.

Hoya will be playing a member of said group, and will be acting as the leader of “Infinite Power,” Raehyun.

The drama has been receiving attention already before it’s premiere due to the casting of A-list musicians-turned-actors.

Jung Jihoon debuted as Rain, and became a hit sensation taking of all of Korea and spreading his impact not only to the music industry, but also to the acting scene. After his hit drama “Full House” in 2004, Jung Jihoon also ventured into Hollywood, appearing in “Speed Racer” (2008), “Ninja Assassin” (2009), and more.

L has also made his mark on the Korean drama scene, appearing in “God of Study,” “Shut Up Flower Boy Band,” and “The Master’s Sun,” proving his talent in the acting field.

Hoya had a great start to his acting career through his role in “Reply 1997” as Joonhee, receiving high applause and compliments for his acting. 

Krystal has also had multiple roles that have achieved high acclaim, especially in the sitcom “High Kick” and in the drama “Heirs.”

Many fans are anticipating the chemistry and synergy of these four, especially since they all share experiences in both the music industry and the acting industry. 

Are you excited for the new drama, “She’s So Loveable”?

Source: Joy News 24, Wstar News / Hankyung, and Naver People Search (1, 2, 3, and 4) / koreaboo

class="tit_detail"‘Krystal’ Selected as Heroine of [The Girl Too Lovely to Me]… Says It’s “Unbelievable”

2014080407293475080_1

“Krystal” from the girl band “f(x)” was confirmed as the heroine for the new “SBS” drama, “The Girl Too Lovely to Me”.

A participator from the drama production revealed it on August 4th, saying that “We thought that “Krystal”, who is 12 years younger than the hero “Rain”, will unexpectedly suit the heroine “Sena” very well.”

In the drama, which is staged in an entertainment agency, “Sena” is a record producer. Some say that “Krystal”‘s occupation as a singer was also taken into account in this decision. The participator said that “Krystal”‘s eyes, which are haughty yet pure and smart, made a natural association to “Sena”.

“Krystal”, taking a lead role for the first time, saying “It is unbelievable that I will be starring on the same drama with “Rain”. I didn’t even expected this moment to come.” She added that “When I first read the story, it came to me very strongly, and the fact that it was based on the music industry was also interesting.”

By Lee Ji-Hyun

source : KOFAN

*** RAIN started his 1st day filming yesterday, August 7.....I hope we could get some still cuts soon.....L-)

[Acct]14-08-07 비느 어제

오후에 야외촬영하고 비마니와서 쉬었다가 새벽 두시부터 다시 촬영재개 했대. 언제쯤 짤이 풀릴지. ㅜ 야외촬영인데도 비공개였나 짤은 안뜨는구나.ㅜ

source http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=rain&no=370670&page=1 /  memo-rain

*** These are sponsored props to be used for the drama shoot............... :))

[Review]14-08-07 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀 협찬 준비 + 서울시 히든마켓

여름 날씨도 이제 조금 선선해지고 있어요~

오늘은 2주전부터 진행된 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' 플라워,소품 협찬제품을
발송하는 날이예요.
저희 소품이 드라마와 잘 어울려야 할텐데요~~

제가 요즘 엄청 애청 하는 드라마 "괜찮아 사랑이야" 에 이은 후속작이라는데

쭉 이어 본방사수 할렵니다.

SAM_2682.JPG

일단 미술팀에서 요청 주신 리스트를 확인해요~

협찬 준비는 거의 하루의 반이 꼬박 걸렸어요

2.jpg

저희는 거의 대부분의 상품들이 핸드메이드예요.

일일이 꽃을 다듬고 꽂아서 보내야 되기때문에 그만큼 손이 많이 가고 오래걸리지만

그래도 예쁘게 만들어지면 아쥬 뿌듯해요

3.jpg

협찬준비중인 상품들.. 오늘은 서울시 히든마켓도 함께 준비하게 되어서

상품이 여기 저기 섞여 분주했어요.

4.jpg

5.jpg

허브민트를 매만지고 있는 보경씨 손가락~

아 하얘라~~

막상 사진을 찍고 나니 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀에 들어가는 협찬상품 사진은 2개밖에 없다는거 ^^;;

그래도 조만간 직접 현장촬영 갈꺼니~ 그때 자세한 예쁜 사진들 올릴께요

짜잔! 이제 보내기만 하면 됩니다.
정성껏 준비하여 보내지는 울 애기들이 화면빨 잘받으면 좋겠어요. ㅋㅋ

SAM_2670.jpg

7.jpg

SOURCE http://blog.naver.com/amorkuku/220084755169 / memo-rain

Alex to join the cast of “She’s So Lovable To Me”!

It has been confirmed on the 7th that Clazziquai’s Alex will join the cast! 

A representative of Alex revealed to Donga, "Alex will be playing the role of a friend and helper of Jung Jihoon’s character. It has only been confirmed that he will be cast, but the details of the filming [have] not yet been decided."

The cast of “She’s So Lovable To Me” has been already receiving high attention for it’s cast lineup, which will include more singer-turned actors including, Jung Jihoon (Rain), Kim Myungsoo (Infinite’s L), Lee Howon (Infinite’s Hoya), and Jung Soojung (f(x)’s Krystal). 

Also a fellow singer-turned-actor, Alex debuted as a member of Clazziquai in 2004 which recently came back with two singles, “Love Satellite”, and “Madly." Clazziquai is also planning to be release their 6th full album to celebrate their 10th anniversary in the upcoming months. 

As for the drama, “She’s So Lovable To Me” will be about an entertainment company known to be Korea’s best, AnA, and how a girl with big dreams, Sena, which will played by Krystal, and Hyunwook, played by Rain, achieve their dreams and fall in love. 

Source: Sports Donga, OSEN, and Naver People Search/ koreaboo

*** I want even a single track from RAIN to be part of the drama OST if possible. Since this is a musical as well, I wonder if we could get to hear & listen RAIN sing a song as well, huh? Or he might have a duet with Alex? LOL –  :))

She’s So Lovable adds more friends and love rivals

by girlfriday | August 7, 2014

ChaYeRyun_Alex_LeeChoHee1.jpg

We’ve got more casting additions to SBS’s new music industry drama She’s So Lovable, starring Rain as a songwriter-producer agency president and Krystal (Heirs) as an aspiring singer. Following Im Joo-eun’s recent exit from the love triangle, actress Cha Ye-ryun (Gold Rainbow) has signed on to play the heroine’s rival, which makes it a reunion for her with the PD-writer team from Dr. Champ.

She’ll play a director at the agency who is sharp and professional, and harbors a one-sided crush on Rain. It seems like familiar territory for her, though I’d consider it a step up if she played a second lead who didn’t lie and cheat her way to the top. Her character is described as wealthy to begin with though, so perhaps her haughtiness is the only thing we’ll have to worry about as she clashes with the heroine.

At least Krystal gets a bestie in Lee Cho-hee, who was most recently in Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit and also played supporting roles in Wonderful Season and Age of Feeling. She plays a makeup artist who shares her tiny studio apartment with the heroine and is described as cute and quirky.

Rain also gets a best friend in Alex (Hotel King), who joins the cast as the agency’s vocal trainer in charge of their top idol group Infinite Power, led by Infinite members L and Hoya. It cracks me up that the cast is filled with so many pop stars that almost everyone goes by a single name, though I am glad they got a singer to play the vocal trainer. Also, I now demand an Alex-Rain duet to seal their bromance.

She’s So Lovable follows It’s Okay, It’s Love and premieres September 17.

Via Osen, Chosun, DongA