Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

14-07-28 Rain Difficult Love picture

credit @宓寅筱 weibo / ratoka -  

[29-Jul-14][starnnews]Jung Ji Hoon's new drama 'My Lovely Girl' getting hot reactions from Japan & China

n.jpg

Jung Ji Hoon(RAIN)'s new drama, 'My Lovely Girl,' is getting explosive reactions from China and Japan even though it has not even started yet.

On July 29th, a representative of the production company of channel SBS' new drama, 'My Lovely Girl,' told that a great number of buyers from China and Japan started calling in to enquire about purchase contract directly after the news about Jung Ji Hoon's casting confirmation was released.

They also told that many buyers are asking various other questions, such as questions regarding who else is casting in the drama, and when can they purchase the drama's copyright.

At the moment, China is one of the countries where the power of Korean Wave is the biggest, and many buyers in the region started largely expanding budgets for Korean drama import from last year.

In case of SBS drama 'The Inheritors,' the price per episode was set below KRW 20,000,000, but the price per episode for SBS drama 'It's Ok, It's Love' is costs approximately KRW 12,300,0000(USD $120,000) now. The average price per episode of Korean dramas grew by almost 7 times compared to last year, and Korean dramas' popularity is still making a boundless growth.

RAIN is going to make his first comeback to TV screen in four years through 'My Lovely Girl,' and it is expected that the dram's popularity will grow even bigger once it actually starts. Many fans of Korean Wave are also showing huge curiosity about whether any other K-Pop stars will cast in the drama, because the background of the drama is an entertainment company.

The press conference for 'My Lovely Girl' will take place in early September, and many people are predicting that the price per episode for 'My Lovely Girl' is going to exceed that of 'It's Ok, It's Love.'

Meanwhile, 'My Lovely Girl' will premiere on September 17th as the sequel of 'It's Ok, It's Love.'

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

class="titleNews"SUJU-M’s Henry Says He Was a Big Fan of Rain

Super Junior-M’s Henry revealed that he was a big fan of Rain.

During recent filming for MBC’s Star Gazing, Henry was asked whose ‘star gazer’ he was and answered, “Before I debuted, I really liked Rain when I was living in Canada,” and parodied Rain’s It’s Raining on the spot, proving himself a fan of Rain.

Then he brought up Rain’s girlfriend Kim Tae Hee, and made everyone burst out laughing at the studio.

SUJU-M’s Henry Says He Was a Big Fan of Rain

Making an appearance on the show as Girls’ Generation (SNSD) Sunny’ friend, Henry reportedly blurted out Sunny′s secret, increasing curiosity of the fans.

Check out the episode on July 31!

Photo credit: MBC / enews

*** I’m really not an Infinite fan but this is cool! I’ve watched him in "MS" with SJS & nice to see him in another drama & this time with RAIN. He’s cute. :))

class="content-title"INFINITE’s L Confirms Casting in Rain’s Comeback Drama “My Lovely Girl”

INFINITE’s L Confirms Casting in Rain’s Comeback Drama “My Lovely Girl”

INFINITE member L will be appearing on SBS’ upcoming drama “My Lovely Girl,” which is scheduled to air its first episode in September.

According to a broadcast official on July 30, L recently confirmed his casting in this new drama, seeking to establish his position as an “acting idol.”

The INFINITE member will take on the role of a ‘flower boy’ singer in this drama’s storyline. It appears that many different singers will make appearances on “My Lovely Girl,” however, L is expected to play a pivotal role with a large part.

Previously, L has played So Ji Sub’s younger counterpart in SBS’ “Master’s Sun,” as well as the role of an erratic secretary in MBC’s “Cunning Single Lady,” leaving an impression on viewers.

Singer and actor Rain is also making his return to the small screen through this drama as the male lead character—an entertainment agency president named Hyun Wook.

You can look forward to “My Lovely Girl,” which will begin airing on September 17, after the completion of “It’s Okay, It’s Love.”

credit : soompi news

INFINITE's L reported to possibly star in upcoming SBS drama 'My Lovely Girl'

INFINITE-L_1406728241_af_org.jpg

INFINITE's L is reported to be starring in the upcoming SBS drama 'My Lovely Girl' (tentative title)!

ADVERTISEMENT

According to a network insider on July 30, L's casting for the role of a prickly 'flower boy' singer has been confirmed. He'll be starring alongside Rain, who'll be playing the leading role of an agency head, and fans are eagerly awaiting both artists' return to television.

L has previously starred in SBS' 'Master's Sun' and MBC's 'Cunning Single Lady' series. 'My Lovely Girl' is expected to premiere on September 17.

Stay tuned for more info on L and the drama! 

-[Update] - Both the PD of the drama as well as L's agency rep have revealed that L has not yet been confirmed, but rather currently in discussion and negotiation for the role. So we will have to stay tuned to find out if his casting is later confirmed!

source : allkpop

Infinite’s L considering a position for SBS’s new drama, “My Lovely Girl”

tumblr_inline_n9j3aclb3h1rcuxz9.jpg

Infinite’s L is currently considering joining the cast of SBS’s upcoming drama, “My Lovely Girl” starring Rain.

On the 30th of July, Woollim Entertainment revealed that L had indeed received an offer for a part in “My Lovely Girl”, and that they are viewing it with a positive mind.

If L were to star in “My Lovely Girl”, he would be playing the part of an idol named “Siwoo” from a group named “Infinite Power”, and will have an interesting character throughout the series.

"My Lovely Girl" will be a romantic comedy about those who dream to become stars in the K-pop industry, and will start airing on the 17th of September after "It’s Alright, It’s Love".

Will you be tuning in?

Source: My Daily / koreaboo

class="at_title"INFINITE's L Cast In Rain's Drama “My Lovely Girl”

INFINITE's L Cast In Rain's Drama “My Lovely Girl”

INFINITE member L will make an appearance in SBS drama "My Lovely Girl," which will air its first episode in September.

On August 30, drama staff stated that L confirmed his appearance in the drama.

L will appear as a pretty-boy singer with a bad temper - his role is said to be a big one among many singers in the plot.

L has previously played the younger character of So Ji Sub in SBS drama "Master's Sun" and the spunky secretary in MBC "Cunning Single Lady."

"My Lovely Girl" is a drama based on the K-Pop scene - the romantic fantasy drama will illustrate how young men and women will find healing through music.

Rain plays the role of Hyeon Wook, who is the head of the entertainment agency.

The drama will air its first episode on September 17 after "It's Okay, That's Love."

source : kpopstarz

*** He went to Kim Kyu Sang's new restaurant..................... :))

14-07-31 Rain picture

0000.jpg

Credit kromming

http://instagram.com/p/rGOfchttRg

# 술스타그램#소주#맛스타그램#인스타사이즈#먹스타그램#인스타푸드#데일리#daily#일상#냠냠#먹방#먹짤#맛집#소통#맞팔#메뉴#폭풍흡 입#인스타사이즈#푸드그램#맛저#foodstagram#instafood#instagood#dailyfood#집앞 #동교동#연남동#무너크#비#문어삼합 휴가끝내고 서울복귀후 바로 호출당해서 2차로 간 무너크에 비가 있군ㅋ집앞이라 편하게오는데 저사람도 집앞인가?ㅋㅋ

credit : memo-rain

140802 Mentholatum Men (OC) Oil Cut Matt Skin Perfector

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo / scorpiola -

*** Finally..........female lead role has been revealed. Hahaha - what an age difference. I watched her in “The Heirs”. Well, can't wait for this drama with her as the lead! I hope she'll do well. I think she's not bad at acting. She's so lucky. :))

f(x)'s Krystal confirmed for a role alongside Rain in 'My Lovely Girl'

fx-Krystal-Rain_1407106683_af_org.jpg

f(x)'s Krystal will be participating in a major role for an upcoming SBS drama, 'My Lovely Girl', alongside Rain!

The producers of the drama said, "Krystal has been confirmed for the female lead role in Sena. Please look forward to it. Krystal is 12 years younger than Rain, and she looks chicly innocent, but also has a sharp gaze, so she fits the Sena role well. We also thought that she would fit the role because of the background story of a music entertainment label."

Krystal said, "I can't believe I'm going to be in the same drama with Rain oppa. I never thought this would happen."

Are you looking forward to the drama?

source : allkpop

140804 Arirang TV_Showbiz Korea_RAIN TO RETURN TO SMALL SCREENS AFTER 4 YEARS

Credit: ARIRANG KPOP / scorpiola -
http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

class="post-title entry-title"Krystal considers to star as lead female role in SBS' new drama 'My Lovely Girl'

kry.jpg

Krystal is likely to star in a new drama along with Rain.

According to SM Entertainment on August 3rd, Krystal has been offered to play as the lead female role in SBS's new drama "My Lovely Girl" and she is currently reviewing it carefully.

Krystal's character is a girl named Yoon Se Na who lost both her mother and sister after an accident. She had to struggle with her life in order to grow as a music producer. She later will encounter her late sister's boyfriend Hyun Wook(Rain) who is a president of an entertainment agency and eventually fall in love with him.

"My Lovely Girl" will follow "It's Ok, It's Love" and broadcast on September 17th.

source : dailykpopnews

[Fancam] 14-08-03 Rain @ Incheon International Airport

credit 비숨소리 / ratoka -

class="content-title"f(x)’s Krystal Confirmed to Star Alongside Rain in “My Lovely Girl”

f(x)’s Krystal Confirmed to Star Alongside Rain in “My Lovely Girl”

F(x)’s Krystal has been confirmed to star alongside Rain in the upcoming SBS drama “My Lovely Girl.” “My Lovely Girl,” then, airing its first episode on September 17, will be led by two singer-turned-actors.

The production said that while Krystal and Rain are 12 years apart, they thought they looked good together. Krystal, especially, with a chic and shrewd look, fits the female lead Se Na well, a music producer in the drama. Krystal said, “I can’t believe that I’ll be starring in a drama with Ji Hoon oppa [Rain]. I never even once imagined that something like this would happen.”

“My Lovely Girl” is set against the background of a music agency, and Krystal is a girl who comes to Seoul to pursue a career in music after the death of her older sister. In Seoul, she meets Hyun Wook (Rain), her sister’s old love.

“When I first read the story it really spoke to me, especially the fact that it’s set in the music industry,” said Krystal. “I really want to try my hand at portraying Se Na, who overcomes all sorts of difficulties and ends up meeting a fateful love.”

Krystal made her acting debut in the 2010 MBC drama “More Charming by the Day,” wherein she took on a supporting role. This was followed by another supporting role in the 2011 sitcom, “High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged.” Last year, Krystal appeared alongside top stars Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye in the drama, “The Heirs.” This upcoming drama will be her first lead role.

Also cast in the drama is actress Im Joo Eun. She will be playing the role of music agency director Shin Hae Yoon, who grew up in a wealthy family. The actress said, “The script was so fun, and the character is charismatic, too. Shin Hae Yoon appears honest and strong, but has a childlike side, too.”

“My Lovely Girl” starts shooting this weekend, and will air after the completion of “It’s Okay, It’s Love.”

See also: INFINITE’s L Confirms Casting in Rain’s Comeback Drama “My Lovely Girl”

Krystal considered for lead drama role

Aug 04,2014

03185805.jpg

Krystal
Krystal of girl group f(x) could be chosen as the lead character in an upcoming TV drama, according to local media reports yesterday.

She might play the role in SBS drama “My Lovely Girl,” a drama that has garnered much attention as it will be the small-screen comeback of singer and actor Rain after his military service discharge.

The singer-actor has released an album and performed on stage since completing his duty but has not yet participated in any television drama.

An official at SM C&C, an affiliate of Krystal’s agency SM Entertainment, was quoted saying that the singer has received an offer to join the drama and is deciding whether or not to take it.

Krystal has had many roles in TV shows since 2010, including the drama “The Heirs” that aired on broadcasting channel SBS.

The new drama is scheduled to air on Sept. 17, after the ongoing series “It’s Okay, That’s Love” with Zo In-sung and Gong Hyo-jin completes its run.

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

class="content-title"f(x)’s Krystal Considers Lead Role Opposite Rain in “My Lovely Girl”

f(x)’s Krystal Considers Lead Role Opposite Rain in “My Lovely Girl”

After her supporting roles in dramas “High Kick” and “The Heirs,” it looks like f(x)’s Krystal might be making her next big move as an actress as she finally takes a lead role in the upcoming music romance drama, “My Lovely Girl.”

According to multiple broadcast sources, Krystal will appear as the lead actress in the upcoming SBS drama, “My Lovely Girl.” The Wednesday-Thursday drama is singer-actor Rain’s highly anticipated comeback drama this year.

One source said, “Krystal’s agency is currently in the middle of positively reviewing the proposal for the lead actress role. After Rain’s casting was finalized, (the talks regarding) Krystal’s appearance in the drama is also wrapping up and casting for the major roles is in the final stages.”  Aside from Rain, INFINITE’s L is also confirmed to star in the drama. 

SM C&C has confirmed the buzz regarding Krystal’s appearance in the drama and said, “It’s true that we received a proposal (for Krystal) to appear in the drama. It’s a good opportunity so we are currently carefully considering it.”

Krystal has made her acting debut on 2010 in MBC’s “More Charming by the Day” wherein she took on a supporting role. This was followed by another supporting role in the 2011 sitcom, “High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged.” Last year, Krystal made an advancement in her acting career as she appeared alongside top stars Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye in the drama, “The Heirs.” Her appearance on “My Lovely Girl,” when confirmed, will be the singer-actress’ first lead role since her debut as an actress.

“My Lovely Girl” is a romantic fantasy drama series set against the background of the entertainment industry. It will tell the story of two pained individuals who will find healing through music.

In the drama, Krystal is offered to play the role of Yoon Se Na, a music producer who has lost her mother and sister and has lived a tough life. Her character will forge a working and personal relationship with the perfect guy Hyun Wook, an entertainment agency CEO and producer, played by Rain.

“My Lovely Girl” is slated to air on September 17 after the completion of the drama, “It’s Okay, It’s Love.”

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"f(x) Krystal to star 'My Lovely Girl' with Rain

20140804000711_0.jpg

Krystal of girl group f(x) will co-star in MBC’s upcoming television series “My Lovely Girl” with singer-actor Rain, a local media outlet reported on Monday.

Krystal was confirmed for the romantic drama’s female lead, Sena, who dreams of becoming a top music producer. She is 12 years younger than Rain.

The broadcaster reportedly said, “We agreed that (Krystal) in fact would fit Sena’s role. She is chic, pure and strong-willed, which are all required for the role.”

The fact that the drama takes place in an entertainment label was also taken into consideration, they added.

When K-pop star and Hollywood actor Rain first signaled his return to the acting scene through “My Lovely Girl,” the big question was who will snatch the heroine’s part?

After Krystal was notified of the casting news, she reportedly said, “I can’t believe I will be on the same drama with Ji-hoon oppa (Rain). I never thought this would happen.”

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)