Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest merycote

[140629] Rain attend the 1st birthday party of Kim Tae woo's daughter
cr: DC/memo-rain
He is so stunning!!I didn't know that Kim Tae Woo had a daughter... woow!! Now I want to see Rain with the little girl... I love the way he looks when he is with a baby :3  too cutee!

merycote said: [140629] Rain attend the 1st birthday party of Kim Tae woo's daughter
cr: DC/memo-rain
He is so stunning!!I didn't know that Kim Tae Woo had a daughter... woow!! Now I want to see Rain with the little girl... I love the way he looks when he is with a baby :3  too cutee!

class="tit_detail"Rain new Hollywood movie ‘The Prince’

2014062610253147147_1

On the 26th the trailer of the new Hollywood movie ‘The Prince’ gathered everyone’s attention. The movie ‘The Prince’ by director Brain A Miller is about a mechanic with ties to the underworld is unwittingly drawn back into the life he gave up when he suspects that his daughter has been kidnapped, and he is forced to confront his former rival in order to rescue her. John Cusack is the father of the kidnapped daughter and Bruce Willis plays the villain. Rain plays the role of Bruce Willis subordinate.

In the trailer Rain appears together with Bruce Willis and kidnaps the daughter.

‘The Prince’ will be released on August 22nd in the theaters and as a VOD form.

Meanwhile, Rain attended on the 14th the Shanghai International Film Festival.

source : KOFAN

class="at_title"Rain Shows Excitement For His New Movie 'The Prince' - Shares Official Movie Poster Through Twitter

theprince-jpg.jpg?w=600

K-Pop superstar Rain shared his feelings about his new Hollywood movie.

Rain, who had his first major US movie industry breakout in 2009's Ninja Assassin, is back in action again for the upcoming crime thriller, The Prince.

On June 27, the star shared the movie poster for the film on his Twitter account and left a message for his fans regarding the project.

"Hello... How's your health during this hot summer?" he tweeted. "Soon, the movie 'The Prince' that I participated in will first open in the US. I tried out the part of a sexy, evil killer for the first time. It's a small part, but I did my best with a humble heart."

He followed the message with another tweet reading, "I'm going to become an actor who does his best no matter what role I play and become a scene stealer. Please show a lot of interest. Thank you."

A trailer for the upcoming film was revealed the day before and includes glimpses of Rain in action as he plays Mark, the hit-man sidekick to Bruce Willis's Omar. The action-packed thriller follows the story of a retired Las Vegas crime boss, portrayed by Jason Patric, who re-enters the crime world with his friend Sam (John Cusack) in order to rescue his kidnapped daughter.

The Prince was filmed on location in Mobile, Alabama late last year and is scheduled for release in limited US theaters beginning on August 22.

source : kpopstarz

14-06-28 Rain @ Incheon International Airport

*** back to Korea last Saturday, June 28, 2014.................:))

55555.jpg

credit Zy小天才Flying weibo / memo-rain

妈呀 人品爆发了 在海关里面遇见Rain oppa了 旁边就我和他还有一个经纪人 站在他身边跟他说偶吧 阿尼阿塞哟 他笑着对我点头可惜出D口后才来得及拿相机只照到背影 真的好帅#Rain##郑智薰#

class="post-title entry-title"Hollywood film 'The Prince' releases trailer feat. Rain

Rain+The+Prince.png

Rain is part of an upcoming Hollywood film 'The Prince.'

'The Prince' is about Paul (played by Jason Patric), a retired Las Vegas assassin and a single father, who will be forced to go back to his old job as his daughter named Beth (actress Gia Mantegna) is kidnapped. Paul will be helped by his friend Sam (actor John Cusack). During the process of rescuing his daughter, he will meet his former rival Omar (actor Bruce Willis) with his sidekick Mark (Korean singer-actor Rain).

It's not Rain's first Hollywood film. His first was in 2008 on 'Speed Racer,' followed with his first lead role in a Hollywood film with 'Ninja Assassin.' 'The Prince' is set to premiere in the US on August 22.

Watch the trailer:

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net SOURCE: YouTube

140624 Rain & 莊家豐(Edwin Chong) @ Marvella  Flagship Store Grand Opening Charity Gala Dinner in Macau

Credit: 莊家豐Edwin / scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

68c64d3bjw1ehvckaohtwj20hs0hjtbr.jpg

14-07-03 [Rain-Jihoon Notice]Rainy Ent. Office Relocation Notice

Hello, this is Rainy Entertainment
Rainy Entertainment has moved its office to a new location.
Please note our new office address when sending fan letters etc.:

Postal code: 135-954
Address: Rainy Entertainment
5/F 78-12 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

(please also refer to address in Korean)
서울시 강남구 청담동 78-12 5층 RainyEntertainment앞

source http://rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=475&bSe...

class="at_ttl"K-Celebs Who Are Real Estate Kings (And Queens)

Rain and Kim Tae Hee

When k-drama stars are looking for a smart way to invest their earnings, real estate is a popular choice.

Actress Kim Tae Hee recently bought the Prestige 2 building near Exit 4 of the Gangnam SubwayStation in Seoul. The building is estimated to be worth $13 million. Built in 2011, the building contains not only apartments but also schools and restaurants. The actress who is currently in China filming the drama "Wang Xizhi," took out a loan of about $5 million but reportedly paid the rest in cash.

Kim Tae Hee's boyfriend Rain is also a landholder. The actor, who will appear in the Hollywood film "The Prince," owns two buildings that together are worth about $12 million. One of the buildings is in Cheongdam-dong and the other is in Sinsa-dong, two of Seoul's pricier neighborhoods.

When it comes to real estate, Kim Tae Hee is worth more than her boyfriend but it probably won't lead to an argument. They are both high up on the list of real-estate-holding k-celebs.

At the very top of a recent survey by Chaebul.com are SM Entertainment president Lee Soo Man, k-pop icon Seo Taiji and YG Entertainment's Yang Hyun Suk.

Last year, actor Kwon Sang Woo had a six-story building built in Bundang, Gyeonggi Province, less than 20 miles from central Seoul. The building, valued at $11 million, was named Rookie 1129 after Kwon's son. The numbers in the name refer to his mom's birthday.

Super Junior member Choi Si Won, who last appeared on the small screen in "The King of Dramas," is not only a real life chaebol but he personally owns three apartments and two homes.

Jang Dong Gun bought a $3 million villa in Heuksuk-dong before he married actress Go So Young, who already owned a building in Cheongdam-dong. Altogether she is said to own about $20 million in real estate, including the home where her parents live.

JYJ's members have invested in real estate too. Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong bought neighboring villas worth almost $3 million, while Kim Junsu purchased an $18 million Jeju Island resort.

Actresses Song Hye Kyo and Son Ye Jin bought neighboring luxury villas in Samsong-dong.
Song Seung Hoon, last seen in the film "Obsession" and the drama "When A Man Loves," owns a building in the Jamwon-dong neighborhood of Seoul that is estimated to be worth $10.4 million.

Jun Ji Hyun, whose Hallyu star character lived in a glamorous apartment in "You Who Came From The Stars," owns two buildings. Her building in Ichon-dong, Yongsan-gu is valued at $2.9 million, while the building in Nonhyun-dong, is valued at $6.6 million.

These celebrities have a promising future as entertainers but should they decide to quit their day jobs, they own some prime real estate.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

~♡사랑하는 지훈씨에게♡~
영화 THE PRINCE에서 큰화면의 지훈씨룰 만날날이 기대됩니다!
 일본에서  공개되는 날을 기다리는게 너무 머내요
많은 나라에서 많은 사람들이 보길 기대하겠습니다
nao씨가 마음을 담아 지훈씨를 그려주었습니다
멋진 지훈씨를 영화관에서 만날 날을 정말로 기대하며 기다리고있습니다.
요즘 지훈씨가 촬영하시고 계시는 미국과 중국의 영화릐 기사를 찾아보며
극장에서 그 영화를 볼 날을 손꼽아 기대하고 있습니다
이런 기다림의 행복을 주셔서 감사할 따름입니다
정말 고맙습니다

저는 언제나 지훈씨로부터 힘을 받고 지훈씨를 보면서 힘을 내 여기까지 왔습니다