Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

***What a title from allkpop................."cloudy day" - How I wish I was there again. Lucky Japanese fans.......... :)

Rain spends a cloudy day with 5,000 Clouds during his Japanese fan meeting

Rain_1391876344_af_org.jpg

It sure was a cloudy day in Japan as Rain held his second official Japanese fan meeting in Yokohama with 5,000 Clouds!

SEE ALSO: Rain tries to get close with Choo Sarang on upcoming episode of 'Superman is Back'

According to Cube Entertainment, Rain was greeted by 500 fans upon his arrival at the airport and successfully wrapped up his fan meeting, 'Rain Official Fanmeeting In Yokohama', with 5,000 fans at Pacifico Yokohama Hall on the 7th. The fan meeting was split into a talk show and mini concert through which he performed his new title tracks, "30 Sexy" and "La Song", as well as his hit songs "How To Avoid the Sun" and "It's Raining".

Rain shared, "I am joyful to meet with you through this Japanese fan meeting in a long time. I was also thankful and happy for the devoted support from the fans who came to Korea to cheer me on for my 6th full-length album."

Rain recently released his repackaged album with new title track "I Love You" and returned to Korea on the 8th.

Rain_1391876355_20140208_Rain_2.jpg

source : allkpop

class="content-title"“Infinite Challenge” Members Parody Rain’s La Song

“Infinite Challenge” Members Parody Rain’s La Song

First there was much talk about Rain’s “La Song.” Then, there was the sweet collaboration between Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin Ah, which resulted in the creation of Bi Jin Ah. Rain finished his promotions for “La Song” last month by making rounds on the three major music programs, and performed special collaboration stages with Tae Jin Ah.

Now, the hilarious cast of MBC’s “Infinite Challenge” also joined in on the fun, parodying “La Song” on their recent episode. The February 8 broadcast of “Infinity Challenge” started with the Rain parody, as half of the show’s members and some special guests were forced to perform it as a punishment after losing a game an earlier episode.

MC Yoo Jae Suk and comedian Yang Bae Chu copied Rain, while Park Myung Soo transformed into “Park Jin Ah” by copying Tae Jin Ah. The three were also joined by Defconn, who made it a point to enter the scene in his not-so-choreographed dance moves.

rain

The four celebrities also wore Rain’s “La Song” trademark stage outfit, with big jackets and a colorful bandanas to hold back their fuzzy hair. In addition, Yoo Jae Suk and Park Myung Soo had kiss marks imprinted on their cheeks, completing their stage look. 

Seems like “Infinity Challenge” never fails to disappoint the viewers with their humor!

Source (1) / soompi news

Rain may soon go ‘Running’

Article.aspx?aid=29846150

07200754.jpg

Rain
Singer Rain may be appearing in the SBS entertainment show “Running Man” as the broadcaster prepares for a special episode in Australia, according to local media reports.

The show’s production staff reportedly asked the singer to film an episode recently, and it was said that he was considering accepting the offer.

Another official at the broadcaster said that Rain will join the show but might not travel with the production crew because he has other arrangements.

However, neither the travel plan nor the air date of the show has been set because SBS is still trying to finalize schedules with the cast.

It was also reported that Tourism Australia has asked the broadcaster to film a show in the country so that more Korean viewers can get to see its popular travel destinations.

Other well-known Korean celebrities are expected to appear on the program, but none of their names have been revealed.

“Running Man” has also been filmed in other Asian countries, including Thailand and Vietnam.

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

Guest merycote

willenette

said:

***While watching the video, I wonder who called him on the phone, huh? Sarang is so adorable & smart. She could eat alone using chopsticks. And I love that part where RAIN was showing her the LA Song video.  I also wonder what was RAIN thinking while he was looking at the father & daughter.....So, the taping was not in the network studio but in his rehearsal studio while he was having a practice during that time. And I guess RAIN took them to the resto to have a meal. It seems that RAIN brought so much food for her including that Minnie Mouse toy. Rain revealed he reserved a table at a Korean restaurant, as he heard Chu Sa Rang loves seaweed and Korean food. He then handed her lunch boxes filled with grapes and seaweed, which are some of her favorite snacks. Hahaha – she has “high five” with RAIN. He also made a request to turn down the volume of music as Chu Sa Rang & his Dad were entering the room.

[KBS]14-01-09 Rain @ Superman is Back

credit : Only 비 //re-up by ratoka

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bm29d_hd-14-02-09-rain-superman-is-back_people

or 

https://vimeo.com/86231186

class="at_title"Singer Rain To Appear On Australia Special For SBS 'Running Man'

singer-rain-to-appear-on-australia-speci

It has been confirmed that singer Rain will be appearing on the SBS variety show, "Running Man" for their Australia special.

The staff of the show recently sent a love call to Rain, who happily accepted. The staff stated that Rain gladly took the offer and is currently looking at his busy schedule to see if he will be able to fly over to Australia with the staff.

This is the first time Rain will be appearing on "Running Man." Many fans are curious to see how he will do on the show as he is known for his fitness and keeping in shape.

"Running Man" was invited to Australia for the show and is currently preparing for the special. It has also been revealed that other top stars will be appearing as well.

"Running Man" has been known to hold specials in Thailand, Macao, Vietnam and other places around the world.

source : kpopstarz

class="at_ttl_2 wh ml10"Rain at Gimpo Airport Leaving to Japan for Fanmeeting [Feb 7, 2014]

rain.jpg?w=600
rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600

rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600rain.jpg?w=600

source : kdramastars

[/spoilerS]

14-02-07 RAIN EFFECT SPECIAL EDITION 

credit : ratoka

Source BLOG NAVER

a1%2862%29.jpg

a2%2843%29.jpg

a3%2826%29.jpg

a4%2825%29.jpg

a5%2815%29.jpg

a6%2814%29.jpg

a7%2814%29.jpg

class="tit_detail"Rain-Lee Seung Gi both entering Japan

Rain and Lee Seung Gi both entered Haneda Airport in Japan.

On February 7th Rain and Lee Seung Gi entered Japan through Haneda Airport in Tokyo.

Rain entered Japan for his fan meeting and Lee Seung Gi entered Japan for his concert which will be held on 8th and 9th.

According to a Japanese press, Haneda international Airport was filled with more than 400 fans to see the stars.

source: KOFAN

Tae Jin Ah releases remix of Rain's 'La Song'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRcYZvlG_mE

Tae Jin Ah fed the withdrawal symptoms of those under the spell of 'BiJinAh' (Rain + Tae Jin Ah) with his remix version of Rain's "La Song"!

SEE ALSO: Tae Jin Ah to release official remix version of Rain's 'La Song'

Tae Jin Ah released the remix as part of his full-length album on the 10th and shared, "As I performed a special stage as BiJinAh, I made pleasant and fun memories with fans. Following the stage, I wanted to make my own version of 'La Song' so I recorded it."

Tae Jin Ah will kick off his broadcast activities on the 17th! Check out his version of "La Song" above!

source : allkpop

class="at_title"Singer Rain Holds Successful Japan Fan Meeting With 5,000 Fans

singer-rain-holds-successful-japan-fan-m

Singer Rain proved his overseas popularity in Japan.

On February 7, Rain held his Japan fan meeting with 5,000 fans in Yokohama.

As this was his first fan meeting in awhile, fans showed their amazing support for rain.

This fan meeting was split into two parts, part 1 being a talk show and part 2 a mini concert.

During part 1 of the show, he was able to communicate with his fans and talk about what has been going on in his life recently. During part 2, he showcased a variety of different songs and performances including his recent songs, "30 Sexy."

Rain commented, "I am so happy that I am able to see everyone here today. I also want to thank the fans that came all the way to Korea to support my new album promotions."

Rain's immense popularity could also be seen at the airport. Fans who heard of his visit to Japan made it out to the airport to greet him.

His agency commented, "Rain went to Japan right after he finished filming a movie in Hollywood. Even with his busy schedule, he wanted to go to Japan and meet with his fans. He returned to Korea on February 8 after the fan meeting."

© 2014 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="entry-title"rain drops romantic single + dates kim tae hee overseas

rain_ilu1

Awww. Rain dropped a new single monikered I Love You and it’s super sweet. Though the ballad is about romantic love, I’m sure it’s as much for his loyal fans and his colleagues as it is for his girlfriend Kim Tae Hee. I followed Rain Effect and I’m just amazed at how incredibly hardworking Rain is. Also, he and goddess girlfriend have apparently being going on dates happily in the US, where Rain is currently filming his Hollywood movie.

Well, a gal’s gotta do what a gal’s gotta do. Though KTH’s management claim that she’s in the US for promotional activities, I can’t really fathom what she can be promoting there unless she’s there for a fan meet. If she is, we would have caught wind of it much earlier. Let’s see. Based on what she endorses in Asia, she could be in LA hawking kimchi fridges, OHUI cosmetics, instant coffee mix, rainbow eyeliner, window panes, shampoo, etc. Yup, I so believe she’s there for work. Unless she’s there to discuss expanding her reach beyond Asia to the US. Which I think is highly unlikely at the moment, too. Or maybe for some Korean festival – which is pretty nonsensical because that would have been announced too. Well, there’s a possibility that she’s there shooting a fashion spread or a commercial. Whatever. I hope they are having a wonderful time catching up and loving up.

I love the MV for the song as it does reveal a more down-to-earth side of Rain and his maniacal work ethic. I still think he’s the best dancer and the most charismatic solo performer out of South Korea. Plus, he is fabulous ‘live’ if you consider the amount of snazzy footwork he throws in between belting out his songs. I have been to his concerts and they are just pure entertainment and enjoyment.

I’m happy that he seems really happy with KTH – based on this recent promo circuit interviews. A huge, happy smile never fails to materialise on his face whenever her name is brought up. And the boy is makin’ it pretty clear that’s he’s pretty serious about her – he’s not having any more sexy music videos with pretty starlets for this album. Sigh. I’ll be the first to admit I kinda liked the video he did with Han Ye Seul for his last album. BUT I luuurve KTH so I’m happy she’s got a good man lovin’ her.

All the best to this star couple…and can we please see them make a public appearance together at least once? Maybe for the movie premiere for his new Hollywood flick??

source : http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/rain-drops-romantic-single-dates-kim-tae-hee-overseas/

14-02-07 Rain Official Fanmeeting in Yokohama
Credit : Nami Igarashi fb / ratoka

ff9.jpg

ff10.jpg

ff11.jpg

ff12.jpg

ff13.jpg

ff1%281%29.jpg

ff2.jpg

ff3.jpg

ff4.jpg

ff5.jpg

ff6.jpg

ff7.jpg

ff8.jpg

*** Baekga on the left and Rain on the right. To NY? Is this picture recent? If so, is this the one I heard that he’s going to US for a photoshoot?

:(

14-02-11 Rain & Baegka going to New York
credit : ratoka
source

We are go to newyork...

A photo posted by by100 (@photoby100) on Feb 11, 2014 at 2:33am PST

photoby100 instagram

by100%281%29.jpg

by100.jpg

[Pic]14-02-11 Rain @ John F Kennedy Intl Airport (New York, NY)

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpga5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

a9.jpg

Credit : 小白Honghom / ratoka - Rain Legend

果 然和@Lady_McQueen 一起行动RP就会爆爆爆爆爆。。。接到rain啦名字也签啦。。全程20分钟。。气氛很好。。rain主动say hi,同意签名,车开走的时候还开车内灯say goodbye〜白佳被我们包围着签名合照。rain大叫一句"车来了"对百佳的吃醋也是相当亮点 视频回家再发!

***It will be their first time to film outside of Asia.

[info] Running Man in Australia

credit : http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blog/list

RM1.jpg

RM2.jpg

class="at_title"Tae Jin Ah, Releasing 'La Song' Remake Today

tae-jin-ah-new-album.jpg?w=600

Singer Tae Jin Ah will be releasing his new album today.

Today, Tae Jin Ah will be releasing his 2014 new album including his title song "Love You My Baby" and the remake version of "La Song".

The characteristic of this album is the upbeat lyrics and melody that the whole family could sing together, clapping and dancing.

Tae Jin Ah said, "I made special and great memories through Rain Jin Ah. I thought I want to make my own version of 'La Song' after that stage, which is how I started working on it."

Photo Credit: Tae Jin Ah

© 2014 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

140210 SBS_Good Morning_연예인 빌딩 부자 명단 공개

Credit:entertainmentSBS / scorpiola

Rain @ 01:55~

itemprop="name"14 Real-life K-drama love stories

Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and love is in the air. While K-dramas are filled with romance on the screen, it's even more satisfying when that romance translates off the screen. From the giddy new romance to the happily married veterans, let's take a look (in no particular order) at 14 real-life K-drama romances!

(skipped unrelated.....)

8. Rain and Kim Tae Hee

birainandkimtaehee6-_tip3.jpg

These two megastars made waves when they announced their relationship just over a year ago. While the Full House and My Princess actors have difficulty meeting in person due to their mutually chaotic schedules, the love songs on Rain's new album "Rain Effect" had fans speculating that Tae Hee might be his inspiration.

source : dramafever