Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

class="titleNews"[interview] Rain Says Going Public with Kim Tae Hee has More Pros than Cons

Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple went public in the beginning of 2013, becoming one of the hottest celebrity couples.

Still carrying on their relationship, Rain mentioned his lover Kim Tae Hee in an interview with Newsen.

When asked if he received any advice on his new album from his lover, he answered, “No.”

“We don’t get involved in each other’s work,” said Rain. “I didn’t even let her listen to the new songs. She’ll listen to them once the album is released. I actually like revealing things all at once. Even my family hasn’t listened to them yet.”

[interview] Rain Says Going Public with Kim Tae Hee has More Pros than Cons

When asked if he meets up with her often, he jokingly asked back, “Do you think I could?”

“We are doing very well though,” continued Rain. “Many people have asked me if I broke up with her, but we are still together. I haven’t been able to see her often, so I call her a lot.”

“This is my first time going public with my relationship,” added Rain. “There has been some inconvenience with that, but I think there are more pros than cons.”

The music video teaser for Rain’s title 30 Sexy shows a kiss mark on his face.

About the kiss mark Rain said, “Does it mean I have someone? Well, I guess you could think of it that way. It’s true, I do have someone.”

Rain released his sixth album on January 2, with all the tracks produced, composed and written by Rain himself.

Photo credit: Cube DC

Source:/enewsworld

14-01-04 [Cloud Notice]Notice on Rain's showcase slated for January 8th - By email, applicants will be received on a first-come first-serve basis on Sunday 5 January at 10pm

Posted by memo-rain on January 4, 2014

Notice on Rain's showcase slated for January 8th - By email, applicants will be received on a first-come first-serve basis on Sunday 5 January at 10pm

Hello, I'm Cloud executive board's member.

Rain's schedule for the prerecording of his 6th album showcase, has been decided for January 8th (Wednesday)

* Date : January 8th (Wednesday) at 8pm
* The number of those who are eligible to participate : 500 people.

- The ending time of the showcase is flexible, and it can end a bit later.
- While the audiences are all standing, the showcase will be held.
- They plan to expand the capacity to over 500 when the showcase is oversubscribed.

[How to participate in the showcase]

* Applicants will preliminary be received on a first-come first-serve basis by email.

* Only 8th and 9th term Cloud membership members are eligible for the email application . (Non Cloud fans can be received on a first-come first-serve basis on the ground)

* 8th and 9th term membership email applications will be conducted separately, and 8th term membership is prior to 9th term one. (8th term membership will be given an ordinal number by order of arrival, followed by 9th term one)

* Those who have already joined the 9th term membership, can apply as 8th term membership members.

* During the email application, the number of applicants is limited to 4 people including the representative who applies on behalf of the others, and those applicants must share the same term (all the same 8th terms or all the same 9th terms)

* When the number of applicants lacks a quorum of 500, non Cloud fans can attend. In this case, non Cloud fans will be received on a first-come first-serve basis on the ground and are requested to bring their CDs of Rain's 6th album.

* The prerecording time is scheduled for 8pm, but it is flexible, so you should arrive at the scene by 6pm.

------------------------------------------------------------

We are very short on time, so we cannot help conducting the email application on a rest day.
Please understand our position.
Email application will be conducted, making no distinction between Korean and overseas Cloud fans.

[Email application date for the showcase] :

* January 5th (Sun) at 10pm (Korea time)

* 8th term Cloud membership email application : cloud8fanmeeting1@gmail.com

* 9th term Cloud membership email application : cloud8fanmeeting2@gmail.com

*Application form :

Email title :
representative's name, the number of applicants (including the representative), nationality.

Email content :
representative : name/ Cloud ID/ contact number
companion1 : name/ Cloud ID/ contact number
companion2 : name/ Cloud ID/ contact number
companion3 : name/ Cloud ID/ contact number

e.g.)
Email title : 정지훈, 4people, Korea.

Email content :
representative : 정지훈/dPwqhywl/010-0000-0000
companion1 :정지돌/mhcwrtwq/010-0000-0000
companion2 :정지순/dkfjsifw2rq/010-0000-0000
companion3 :정지민/oiohhbjed/010-0000-0000

★ Before the email application begins, we want to remind you of a few simple rules★

1. Overseas fans must write by using their names on their passports.

2. You are numbered in the order of arrival of email, starting at 10pm.

3. Email duplication is allowed up to 4 times, but applications duplicated more than 5 times, will stand at the bottom of the list.

4. Duplication will be checked from 9:50pm to stop the email bombing even before 10pm. Please be careful not to duplicate.

5. Four applicants in a team can each do email application only once, but both the email title (containing the name of the representative, the number of companions, and nationality in the title) and the content must always fit in with the facts of the original contents.

6. Names not to satisfy the requirements stated at the above number 5, will also stand at the bottom of the list. Before you include the names of companions, you must confirm whether there is any non-team member or whether there is any overlap between your team and others or not.

Further information will be noticed before the showcase.

Please give Rain your interest and support.
We hope that many of you will participate.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&b...

Rain talks about Kim Tae Hee and Bruce Willis on 'Entertainment Relay'

January 4, 2014

Rain opened up about what it feels like to be '30SEXY' and his relationship with girlfriend Kim Tae Hee and more for 'Entertainment Relay'!

SEE ALSO: 'Rain Effect' reveals pictures of Rain with movie co-star Bruce Willis

The reporter met up with Rain on the set of his music video where he complimented him, "It seems you worked on getting in shape. You lost some weight, right?" Rain jokingly revealed that he had a hard time during his hiatus, "I went through a lot of distress. You don't lose weight from exercise. You have to go through distress to lose weight." The reported asked, "What gave you that much distress?" Rain shared, "Just various things caused me distress."

"It's been four years since [i made a comeback]. One thing that changed since then is that I turned 33. As I get older, my body doesn't move freely the way it used to. In the past, I was able to perform well even after staying up all night. But these days, if I stay up all night, I have to rest."

When asked, "The top actresses always starred in Rain's music videos during that time like Ha Ji Won and Han Ye Seul. Is there anyone today?" Rain shared, "To be honest, for the two music videos this time around, I thought that no actresses were needed. I decided not to lean on anyone." The reported implied that he should have asked Kim Tae Hee, "Isn't there someone you can easily recruit [as a cameo]?" Rain shared, "That's even more difficult."

The reporter also asked about his upcoming Hollywood film 'The Prince', "Does Bruce Willis treat you well? How is he?" Rain shared, "He treated me well and hugged me. We also had good teamwork and acted well together."

During the 'OX (Yes/No)' talk game, the reported asked, "Do you wish you would stop receiving questions about your relationship?" Rain shared, "I've never received any. This interview is my first [since my comeback]." When asked, "Is she doing well?" Rain shared with a big smile, "Yes. She is doing very well... We are very busy. It's difficult... Since we might get our photos taken again. We contact each other. I didn't share my [new] music with her yet." When asked to send a video message to her, he replied, "No. I'll get in big trouble."

source:allkpop

--------------------------------

14-01-04 Rain interview picture

Posted by memo-rain on January 4, 2014

kkk.JPG?width=750

credit :@bbangmk

class="at_title"4 Love Couples Who Came Out in K-pop By Staff Writer | January 04, 2014

Couples are springing up like flowers in an open field these days in Korea. Before the recent arise of celebrities admitting to be couples, love and dating in Korean entertainment were always a hush-hush thing and most of the time were forbidden to talk about their supposed relationships openly. These days though, the love-is-a-blossoming and celebrities are no longer afraid of coming out and staying out. Let's take a look at some couples who have recently proclaimed their love.

SNSD's Sooyoung and actor Jung Kyung Ho have just come out of the woodworks and released a statement saying the two have been happy in love for the past year.

soyoung-jpeg.jpg?w=600

SNSD's Yoona and singer/actor Lee Seung Gi have 100% confirmed that they are indeed a pair!

lee-seung-gi-and-yoona-jpeg.jpg?w=600

Singer Rain has not been afraid to speak publicly about his strong relationship with girlfriend and actress Kim Tae Hee. In a recent interview he stated that the two are going very strong and though it's hard to see each other with their busy schedules, they make it work with the telephone.

rain-jpeg.jpg?w=600

Actors Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum fell in love while shooting "Goddess of Fire" and showed the world they didn't care that their love was out by going on a private trip together to Europe.

Source:kpopstarz

-----------------------------------

Rain Effect enjoying its reign as Hanteo’s Realtime No. 1 album. (1/4/2014)

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on January 4, 2014.

Rain Effect iTunes_CUSA

When Terri got up to get ready for work early yesterday morning, before leaving for her job she noticed that Rain’s newly released album Vol. 6 Rain Effect was No. 1 on the Hanteo Charts in South Korea. I just checked Hanteo again, and Rain Effect is still enjoying its reign. Thumbs up!

I’ve been playing my iTunes album download forwards and backwards since yesterday because every song is catchy, underlined by hot, diverse beats that make you move, and full of emotion that you can feel. In my opinion, on all of Rain’s past albums, his beautiful voice has been on a level playing field with the music accompanying it. However, on Rain Effect, Rain’s phenomenally maturing voice gives the music NO quarter when it comes to who is boss and who’s the star. The music recedes slightly into the background as Rain transitions from note to note in a way you need to hear to believe. (Great job choosing a goooood producer, Rain!)

His voice is showcased better than it has ever been, and he controls it like a magician. Which is why he is known for more than his Magic Feet. :)

*skips merrily away chanting 30sexy, 30, 30!*

Stephe @cloudusa.wordpress.com / CloudUSA.org

RainEffectHanteoChart01042014B_CUSA

RainEffectHanteoChart01042014_CUSA

[05-Jan-14][mwave]Star of the Week Rain

Posted by memo-rain on January 5, 2014

mwa.jpg

Rain made a splashy comeback, with not one, but two title tracks and music videos, and he′s already got something to celebrate!

Thanks to you, the Mwave reader, Rain is our Star of the Week for the first week of January!

Earning just over half of the votes, Rain raked in 7,336 votes, beating out TVXQ, Song Ji Hyo and Son Dambi to take the crown this week.

The recently returned solo star already has a reality show, Rain Effect and is currently filming a Hollywood film, The Prince, and is basically proving that the rain might go away for a little while, but it′ll always be back.

Stay tuned for more special articles on Rain throughout the day!

source : mwave

-------------------------------------------------

class="titleNews"[star of the Week] Rain, the Bad Boy vs. Rain, the Romantic

2014-01-05

Just as Rain’s recent double release of 30 Sexy and LA Song reveal, the star is a man of many charms.

But today, we’re looking back on two sides of the star: Rain, the Bad Boy and Rain, the Romantic through song.

[star of the Week] Rain, the Bad Boy vs. Rain, the Romantic

So read on and let us know which side of Rain is your favorite!

Bad Boy

Even as a rookie, Rain wasn’t about playing nice. The singer had no reservations saying he was a bad boy when it comes to love in the music video for 2002 debut single Bad Boy.

In the video, Rain is so bad, he winds up in prison...but eventually escapes. Definitely a certified bad richard simmons. 

I’m Coming

But Rain proved he isn’t all bad, announcing his return with 2006 single I’m Coming.

And by coming, he meant coming to save the world. From bad boy to bad richard simmons, Rain gets into combat mode – to protect the good people, of course – in the music video below.

Rainism

I’m gonna be a bad boy, I gotta be a bad bad boy

Need we say more?

Rain was back to his bad ways in the 2008 single Rainism, and like the lyrics, we couldn’t escape. Watch Rain be bad – all while rocking a three-piece suit and glow-in-the-dark cane – below.

30 Sexy

It’s hard to believe our favorite bad boy is 30 already, but Rain proves that 30 is indeed sexy in the smooth music video for his comeback track 30 Sexy.

But does anyone else keep hearing “dirty sexy.” No? Just us?

Instead of Saying Goodbye

The old school fan girl in us could not NOT mention this Rain classic. Rain’s Bad Boy behavior was forgivable all thanks to the gem that was Instead of Saying Goodbye.

We’ve never seen a man with boxing gloves looks so harmless. Visors, turquoise vinyl pants – what’s not to love?

I Do

The two words every man and woman hopes to say once in their life.

After making a bad boy debut, Rain sweetened us up with the sugary up-tempo ballad I Do, proving that no matter how bad he was, we simply couldn’t resist him.

To see Rain in one of his sweeter moments (and reminisce about the days when iPod’s didn’t have touch capabilities) watch the video below.

Busan Woman

You’re not a K-Pop star unless you’ve released a tribute single to your fans, and Rain buttered us up with Busan Woman in 2011.

We can’t all be Busan women, but Rain sure made us want to be and even feel like we could be with the sweet single.

Relive moments from Rain’s lustrous career while listening to the sweet serenade below!

Love Song

If Rain didn’t turn back for the girl in Bad Boy, he wasn’t about to let go of her in 2010 single Love Song.

Rain appears to have learned one very important lesson - that you need to hold on to love before it’s gone – the hard way.

To see a much more vulnerable Rain, watch the video below.

Source:mwave

class="content-title" Rain Compliments SHINee’s Taemin on His Dancing

January 4, 2014

Rain Compliments SHINee’s Taemin on His Dancing

For the December 5 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News,Rain was interviewed for his musical return with new album “Rain Effect.”

Among the many questions, the 12-year industry veteran was asked which junior he has been watching out for. Rain picked SHINee‘s Taemin, saying, “He dances well, his balances is good, and his line is nice.” It seems Rain has been keeping his eye on Taemin as one dancer to another. 

When the reporter responded, “Isn’t ‘Rain’ synonymous with ‘dance,’” Rain answered with wit, “Since I am older now, I try to not move as much and use my eyes to dance.

Also in this interview, Rain was asked about his girlfriend, actress Kim Tae Hee. When teased that there must have been a lot of women who were broken-hearted about his relationship with Kim Tae Hee, Rain responded, “I think there must have been more men who beat their chests because of me.”

Source:soompi

class="titleNews"[star of the Week] Yoo Jae Suk, IU, 2PM and More Who Have Tried to Make It Rain Like Rain

2014-01-0

You know a song’s a hit if everyone wants in on the action, and from idols to comedians, Rain’s songs have spawned numerous celebrity covers and parodies over the years.

We’ve gathered some of our favorite Rain-wannabe performances, so check them out and let us know which one is your favorite!

[star of the Week] Yoo Jae Suk, IU, 2PM and More Who Have Tried to Make It Rain Like Rain

2PM

2PM gave a nod to Rain, one of Park Jin Young’s first protégés, in a tribute performance on Mnet’s M Countdown, covering a range of Rain’s hits from Bad Boy to Rainism.

2PM also performed an equally-adorable-as-the-original cover of Rain’s Instead of Saying Goodbye on KBS’ Music Bank.

MBLAQ

If we’re talking idol group covers, we, of course, can’t leave out Rain’s protégé group MBLAQ.

MBLAQ has covered the gamut of its mentor’s songs, but the boys’ performance of Hip Song is one we could watch over and over again.

Jay Park

Jay Park has been cracking us up since his idol group days, most notably on MBC Every1’s Idol Show.

He may like clowning around, but when it comes to dancing, Jay Park is all business. See Jay Park flip the switch with Rainism below!

IU

The award for cutest cover of Rainism, however, goes to IU, who bust out her dance skills on KBS’ Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook.

Kim Shin Young

Gag woman and queen of parodies Kim Shin Young went the extra mile and rewrote the lyrics to Rainism, a song about not being able to escape, well, Rain, to describe the one thing she can’t escape – food.

Renamed Binge-ism, try not to get hungry as she lists some of her favorite foods in the clip below.

Yoo Jae Suk

But our favorite parody - not just of Rain, but of all-time – is Yoo Jae Suk’s How to Avoid the Sun.

What happens when one unsexy man performs one of Rain’s sexiest songs?

You just need to watch.

Rain talks about Kim Tae Hee and Bruce Willis on 'Entertainment Relay'

January 4, 2014

Rain opened up about what it feels like to be '30SEXY' and his relationship with girlfriend Kim Tae Hee and more for 'Entertainment Relay'!

SEE ALSO: 'Rain Effect' reveals pictures of Rain with movie co-star Bruce Willis

The reporter met up with Rain on the set of his music video where he complimented him, "It seems you worked on getting in shape. You lost some weight, right?" Rain jokingly revealed that he had a hard time during his hiatus, "I went through a lot of distress. You don't lose weight from exercise. You have to go through distress to lose weight." The reported asked, "What gave you that much distress?" Rain shared, "Just various things caused me distress."

"It's been four years since [i made a comeback]. One thing that changed since then is that I turned 33. As I get older, my body doesn't move freely the way it used to. In the past, I was able to perform well even after staying up all night. But these days, if I stay up all night, I have to rest."

When asked, "The top actresses always starred in Rain's music videos during that time like Ha Ji Won and Han Ye Seul. Is there anyone today?" Rain shared, "To be honest, for the two music videos this time around, I thought that no actresses were needed. I decided not to lean on anyone." The reported implied that he should have asked Kim Tae Hee, "Isn't there someone you can easily recruit [as a cameo]?" Rain shared, "That's even more difficult."

The reporter also asked about his upcoming Hollywood film 'The Prince', "Does Bruce Willis treat you well? How is he?" Rain shared, "He treated me well and hugged me. We also had good teamwork and acted well together."

During the 'OX (Yes/No)' talk game, the reported asked, "Do you wish you would stop receiving questions about your relationship?" Rain shared, "I've never received any. This interview is my first [since my comeback]." When asked, "Is she doing well?" Rain shared with a big smile, "Yes. She is doing very well... We are very busy. It's difficult... Since we might get our photos taken again. We contact each other. I didn't share my [new] music with her yet." When asked to send a video message to her, he replied, "No. I'll get in big trouble."

Source:allkpop

-------------------------------------

14-01-05 SBS - Inkigayo_Rain Comeback Next week Preview

Jan. 05, 2014

Credit : Net Bestiz//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGYTnb2cGJQ

------------------------------------------

14-01-05 MBC - Section TV_Rain Interview

credit : Only 비 // ra-up by ratoka

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1998c2_140105-rain-interview_music

[star of the Week] Rain′s Love Story with Kim Tae Hee

2014-01-05

Singer. Dancer. Producer. World star.

The list goes on when it comes to words to describe the multi-tainer Rain. But recently, there has been another word that tags along whenever his name is mentioned: Kim Tae Hee.

Kim Tae Hee has long been Korea’s representative umchinddal, for graduating from Korea’s prestigious Seoul University as well as being one of the most beautiful actresses in the country.

So when the two stars went public with their relationship in January of 2013, the news made headlines for days.

Even though many stars have been going public with their relationships recently, as one of the hottest celebrity couples out there, we′re taking a look into Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s love story.

So, how did it all start?

Though they are both popular drama and movie stars, they never actually acted opposite each other but instead met through a commercial released in November of 2011.

Check out the love-inducing commercial below:

They also shot a video message together, promoting the company’s charity activities during the holiday season. Can you see the sparks?

Then the scandal broke out in January of 2013, slightly over a year since they met through the commercial. Both denied it at first but soon confirmed that they were more than just friends.

Even though the two have been laying low on their relationship, carrying out their busy shedules, they have mentioned one another time after time.

Kim Tae Hee thanked Rain for his encouragement as she started filming her drama Jang Ok Jung in early 2013 and Rain also recently mentioned Kim Tae Hee when he appeared as a guest on the Cultwo Show, confirming that he′s still one-half of one of Korea′s most beautiful couples.

And in a recent interview, Rain mentioned his girlfriend yet again , saying, "We are doing very well though. [...] I haven′t been able to see her often, so I call her alot."

It’s still too early to tell whether the two will get married, but one thing is for sure: they will make some beautiful, smart and talented babies if they did.

Photo credit: Cube DC, Lua Entertainment, Coupang, SBS

[Pic]14-01-05 Cube Manager tweet - Rain practicing for come back

Posted by memo-rain on January 5, 2014

ttt.jpegww2.png

credit : @PPKA2000 twitter

혼자 새벽에 연습실에서 이러기있나? 입이딱벌어지네ㅋ 비 담주컴백무대 두근두근! 나도 저런몸 갖고싶으다ㅡㅡ #raineffect #30sexy #lasong pic.twitter.com/gMk7QlWvM8

class="titleNews"[star of the Week] The Way Rain Poured Down into the Acting World

2014-01-05

86874544.jpg
  • 86874544.jpg
  • 76761986.jpg
  • 46052241.jpg
  • 74312693.jpg
  • 16133180.jpg
  • 78581588.jpg

We already knew from his debut that Rain was going to go places with his excellent singing and dancing skills, but we never knew how talented this man was when it came to acting.

To our surprise, Rain casually transitioned into the world of acting like it was nothing and perfectly fit into all the characters he′s been given in both dramas and movies, earning much praise, tagged along by trophies as evidence.

The adventures into the acting world still continues for Rain, but we jump into the past and see what this star has done to make himself a household name.

[Eng Trans] 14-01-02 Mnet - Rain Effect_Ep3

Posted by memo-rain on January 6, 2014

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x195eqz_140102-rain-effect-ep-03_p...

English translation by 화니

------------------------------------------------------------

0:04
Hello, everyone. The year 2014 has begun.

0:06~09
Happy New Year! and I hope your wishes come true in the new year.

0:10~23
I'm very glad that "Rain Effect" is broadcast on the TV, generating a lot of interest. I felt really pressured before the broadcast, but I am greatly encouraged by your support and interest in the reality show.

0:24~39
My new album has been released. Please love "30Sexy" and "LA Song" a lot.
Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------
0:37
Film scenes for "the Prince".

0:44
Stunt men works so hard in rehearsal before they start.

0:47
Rain is worried that there will be accidents again.

0:51
Rain doesn't shrink from performing the action scenes.

0:59
Rain finishes the scenes without having an accident.

1:02~16
[Rain] : I was supposed to film one or two scenes per day, but filming over 20 scenes per day - the long work hours -exhausts me. So I can't keep a balance between work and relaxation.

1:22
Rain is on standby again after changing clothes.

1:26
Rain isn't able to take his eyes off his cellphone.

1:29
[Rain] : I have too much work to handle because of my album.

1:34
[Rain]: I seem to receive two or three emails every ten minutes.

1:38~47
[Rain] : There are many things still to be confirmed.

1:55
Rain makes an overseas call to Korea to check what is going on.

2:01~21
[Rain] : Can you guys hear me distinctly? [they say yes]
"30 Sexy" is OK, but "LA Song" has no bite to it.
Clothes to match "LA Song" should be prepared.
Please send your plan on how you should film the MVs to the songs by email.

2:22~40
[Rain] : When does it start?
[staff] : We try to start working on the morning of the 10th.
[Rain] : Please ask my dancers to practice together.
[staff] : I was going to suggest it myself.
[Rain] : Each of them should present his speciality when they perform "LA Song".
2:41~47
[Rain] : I do not want you to lie down on your job while I'm away.

2:48~52
[Rain] : Like a puppy, I'm going through a lot of hardships while filming here, [Rain hears them laughing]

2:55~57
[Rain] : I guess I should get going now. Please keep up the good work.
[staffs] : Take care!

3:02~17
[Rain]: I am not optimistic that they will submit to what I want from them.
I should check the progress of the conference between them on the ground, but they are just laughing and chatting without having a conference while I'm away.

3:18~3:31
[Rain] : Give the key to me [to his manager]
Can you fill up the bathtub for me please? Not too hot, please.

3:36
The filming continues.

3:42
Manager runs a bath for Rain who is a lower-body bathing buff.

3:51~52
[Manager] : The water is very hot. I don't know why he does a lower-body bathing despite bathing everyday, [laughs]

3:59
[Manager] : I should have cleaned the tub. [laughs]

4:11
The door is slammed itself.

4:12
Rain shows up in the nick of time.

4:14~21
[Rain] : You must be in a bad mood today.
[Manager] : No, I'm not.
[Rain] : You shouldn't give the door a good hard slam.

4:26
Rain heads straight for the bathroom to check the water temperature.

4:30~32
[Rain] : Do you want me to be burnt? or are you going to make a soup with me?

4:37
[Rain] : See you tomorrow [to the camera crew]

4:40
Rain tries it off after spending his day busy as a hen with one chicken.

4:48
The hard day is out.

4:55
Day three in the US.

5:52
Today is the day when Rain works with Bruce Wills, and that Rain waits and prays.

5:07~16
[Rain] : There is definitely an aura about Bruce Willis.
I feel tension in front of him because I had hero-worshipped him when I was a child.

5:18
The movie crew and Rain prepare everything in detail once again.

5:27
The reality show camera crew films Rain from a distance not to interrupt the film crew.

5:32
Finally!

5:34
Rain shoots a scene with Bruce Willis who is a big-name star in Hollywood.

5:47
Rain plays his role as Bruce Willis's right arm in the film with great success.

5:58
A few filmmakers visit the movie shooting during the waiting time.

6:02~10
The reality show camera crew is urged to move to another place for a time until the filming ends to avoid disrupting the film crew.

6:19
So, the reality show camera crew had to stop shooting for a while.

6:21
They decide to meet Bruce Willis at the theater.

6:28
The film crew works till late in the evening.

6:33
At last, Rain shows up after finishing shooting the movie.

6:38
[Rain] : This picture that presents Bruce Willis and me together, looks funny.

6:43
Rain obviously met Bruce Willis who was his idol in his childhood, as he has the photographic evidence to prove it.

6:49~7:04
[Rain] : When Bruce Willis unexpectedly ad libbed some lines, I did not know how
to react. I'm merely the new kid on the block. I really thought I had recognized that how dare I complain about being tired. I think I had more fun than I expected to.

7:11
[Rain] : He was funny and always remained a gentleman.

7:14
Rain leaves to saying good-bye to Bruce Willis.

7:22
That night.

7:26
Rain checks what he has to do tomorrow at the end of the day.

7:31
[Manger] : Why don't we get some ramen?
7:35~38
[Rain] : Where did you get it?
[Manager] : I've brought it from Korea.
[Rain] : You were going to have a whole ramen to yourself? [laughs]

7:44
This ramen was up manager's sleeve for Rain who prefers Korean food to Western.

7:52
The hungry guys hoe in.

8:07
Rain is very well as he is.

8:09
[Rain] : Getting me ramen is the best current thing you've ever done in your life.

8:13
Manager is much pleased to hear that.

8:17
Rain deals with homesickness by eating Korean food.

8:21
Day four in the US. It's such a beautiful day.

8:26
Rain has been prepared for the filming of the movie since early in the morning.

8:33
It’s amazing how soon Rain adapts.

8:39~46
[Rain] : What was it like my expressive facial acting? so cool?
[Manger] : Of course.
[Rain] : How's my look? How's my hair style?
[Manger] : Very good.

8:50
While Rain is just as adept playing his character, he stubs his left arm against the door unintentionally, which provokes mirth.

9:04
Rain sets the table in a roar.

9:07
The filming reaches a climax.

9:26
The director is very satisfied with the bomb blast scene.

9:31
The filming is coming to an end, and Rain does his best to the very end.

9:40
The director is getting playful, seeing Rain being seated.

9:57
Rain films his last scene.

10:05
Although Rain has a tight schedule, he has much fun and works well.

10:12
It's a stride forward in his acting career.

10:16
It's a good career opportunity for Rain.

10:23~47
[Rain] : I do not say no to taking on starting at the bottom to be a mega-star with real acting credentials.

10:49~50
Rain is a guy who always relishes a challenge.
His challenge continues.

10:55
The night before Rain returns home.

10:57
There are people waiting for somebody in the hotel lobby.

11:03
She proves herself to be a big fan of Rain.

11:18
The two fans even dance to Rain's music.

11:24
They have been waiting for Rain, and he shows up finally.

11:30
They succeed in posing for the camera with Rain.

11:54
30 SEXY begins all over again.

11:58
Rain returns to Korea again.

-------------------------------------------------------

12:01
At Cube Entertainment studio

12:04
Hardly having any time to catch his breath, Rain goes straight to the studio soon after he returns home.

12:09
Rain makes a final check on the sound sources to his new album released on January 2nd.

12:17
Rain and the co-composer are gratified with the result.

12:21
The co-composer is "Bae Jin-ryul".

12:27
La Song, one of the double title tracks form his new album, is played.

12:33
Just hearing about it makes us dance with our shoulders.

12:37
[Rain] : My vocal is really so cool!

12:42
Sweet music greets our ears.

12:51
Singer Hyuna takes part in working on the song "Where are you going, oppa?" as a featured artist.

12:53
Rain grooves to the rhythmical and sexy music by female pop group 4Minute's Hyuna.

12:58
[Rain] : Great job!

13:02
[Rain] :That's Hyuna, not you. [laughs][to Bae Jin-ryul]

13:07~11
[bae Jin-ryul] : Your advice has made it better. It is portrayed more intensely through the orchestra.
[Rain] : Good, good.

13:14~24
[Rain] : This album has been made using Rain Effect-based concept.
It is about whether Rain Effect will do anything as it is a new effort, hence forth its name.

13:28~32
[Rain] : It is like..a scent of a man in his 30s? [laughs]

13:34
We can sense a thirtysomething man's beauty to be fully matured.

13:42
While the beat is going strong, 30Sexy is infectious with a trendy rhythm.

13:46
[Rain] : LA Song may be like Latin music to your ears.

13:54
It has a strong beat and exciting rhythm reminiscent of South America's enthusiastic zest.

14:02~11
[Rain] : I'm really dead to the world as I've been working through the night to make the album.

14:14~20
[Rain] : I'm heartened by the good results, but I wonder how the public reacts to the output.

14:23
The rehearsal room that night.

14:28
Rain and his dancers gather in the place to see how well they are doing in their choreography before filming MVs.

14:34
[Rain] : Let me make sure for myself first.

14:47
Rain watches them carefully.

14:52
They perfectly perform as if they do at the real concert.

14:57
Rain doesn't try missing anything, keenly watching them.

15:07
[Rain] : Excellent!

15:10
[soo-bong] : Rain is younger than us, but he is very passionate about what he is doing and has good leadership abilities.

15:15
[Kyung-ryul] : Rain is a real professional.

15:18~24
[sung-tack] : Rain is a passionate guy. He is my strength when things are hard for me.

15:27
Soon they start rehearsing intensively.

15:37
Rain tries adjusting accordingly with dancers.

15:41
Now his team work is in perfect harmony.

15:45
[Rain] : OK?

15:49
[Rain] : Let's rehearse again!

15:50~53
30 Sexy choreography rehearsal begins in earnest.
Rain is the first to dance.

16:00
The hand movement is one good enough reason to sense a thirtysomething man's beauty to be fully matured.

16:08
They show a more upgraded choreography.

16:13
The fantastic team work!

16:18
This time Rain dances with female dancers.

16:23
[Rain]: I was surprised when the female dancers suddenly surrounded me.

16:28
Kyung-ryul instructs the female dancers to make a sexy dance movement at one point, personally setting an example to them. And then he instructs them to surround Rain at that point.

16:40
They rehearse again without respite.

16:46
Practicing a lot is the only way to perfectly perform.

16:53
Rain's rehearsal is very realistic.

16:56
They are in perfect harmony.

17:01
Rain gives them a heads up.

17:11
Rain is rehearsing in the studio day after day without a break as soon as he is back from the US.

17:19
They had to work intensively till dawn before filming his MVs.

17:25
Rain works every day of the week.

17:36
[Rain] : I am gratified with he result.

17:45
LA Song rehearsal is up next.

17:51
Rain checks dancers' choreography first.

17:58
Rain tactfully points out the mistake.

17:59
[Rain] : I want the female dancers to keep the bodies relaxed when they choreograph.

18:08
Rain watches them choreographing.

18:14
Rain also grooves to the music.

18:21
The exquisite harmony of song and choreography is the song's highlight.

18:23
Rain satisfactorily claps his hands like a seal.

18:28
The final rehearsal is in the hopper.

18:31
Rain, a singer bloodied but unbowed, does his best to the very end.

18:41
Just hearing about it makes us dance with our shoulders.

18:50
[Rain] : How do I look? Do I look all right? [laughs]

18:57
[Rain] : Thank you for the hard work!

18:59
The rehearsal didn't end till it's dawn.

19:03
Manager makes his pace to get to some place in time by the end of the rehearsal.

19:06
[Manager] : Please give me a double helping of tteokbokki.

19:13
[Manager] : I've just received a SMS saying "Come quickly!" from Rain.

19:23
[Manager] : I think he is hungry. He is dying for some tteokbokki this late at night.

19:31~34
Meanwhile, Rain gets a glimpse of trainees' practice room on the way.
[Trainees] : Hello!

19:35
Trainees just feel on top of the world when Rain pays a surprise visit to the room and met them.

19:40
[Rain] : Are you practicing?
[Trainees] : Yes!

19:42~46
[Rain] : Your practice is fine? Isn't it hard to practice?
[Kang Hyung-gu] : Frankly, it's really hard.
[Kim Hyo-jong] : But it's also a lot of fun.

19:47
[Rain] : Let's sit down here.

19:49~52
[Rain] : Have you made an album?
[Lee Hoi-taek] : It hasn’t happened to us yet. We are just trainees.

19:54~57
[Rain] : Just practicing without any promise of making a debut, is the hardest, right?
[Trainees] : Right.
[Rain] : Because you don't know when to debut.
[Trainees] : Yes.

19:59
[Rain] : A simple way to relieve your uneasiness is to break up your sleeping time in order to debut earlier than the others.

20:05
[Rain] : And, you have to effectively manage your own time, saving it.

20:11
Manager shows up in the nick of time with a paper bag containing a double helping of tteokbokki in hand.

20:12~15
[Rain] : This is what I was supposed to eat, but put it all together and eat.
[Trainees] : Thank you! [laughing]

20:18
[Rain] : I expect you to return the favor.
[Trainees] : Yes, we will!

20:20
[Rain] : It’s nice to meet you.
[Trainees] : Thank you! We'll surely see you on stage!
[Rain] : OK.

-----------------------------------------------------------

20:25
It's been 2 days since he shot his album jacket. In front of his house.

20:35
Rain is getting ready to go out early in the morning.

20:40
Hair band is essential to bathe his face with water even in Korea.

20:48
Rain poses cutely.

20:51
Oops! So hot!

20:56
Rain washes his face in the morning.

21:04
There are no towels in the towel closet.

21:13
[Rain] : It is bereft of any towel.

21:18
[Rain]: The reason why there are no towels here is that I've left the house empty for a long time due to my work abroad.

21:22~25
[Rain] : Even my room has been handed over to my sister. Pht! I'll really redeem my room some day.

21:28
Rain tries to call someone. Isn't it his sister by chance?

21:33~35
[Rain] : Where are you? [to his manager] Are you home?

21:37
[Rain] : Did you eat breakfast? Come quickly. Let's eat together.

21:42~43
[Rain] : Jangun! When you wake up in the morning, you have to say good morning to me, won't you? Come here.

21:46
Jangun is still half asleep.

21:49
[Rain] : Come quickly.

21:52
[Rain] : Ok, sit down. Good job.

22:03
[Rain] : You seem to eat human food. [sniffing at Jangun's nose]

22:05
[Rain] : Let's eat. Follow me.

22:11
Rain takes care of his puppy, feeding him.

22:16
[Rain] : Wait! [ to Jangun]

22:21
[Rain] : Eat!

22:26
[Rain] : I have to do the laundry.

22:28
Rain has got mountains of work to do nowadays even in his own house.

22:34
Rain tries operating the washer, but..

22:37
[Rain] : Oh, please!

22:40
Rain asks his sister for help.

22:50
When he stubs his hip against the clothes horse, he takes out his anger on the horse by kicking it.

22:55
Rain puts the camera where it was.

23:03
[Rain] : Can you teach me how to operate the washer? [ to his sister]

23:11~3
[Rain] : Where is soap? Oh, I see.

23:15
[Rain] : This is not a fabric conditioner. [mumbling to himself]

23:23
He's spilling a cleaning fluid on the floor.

23:24
A big accident!

23:29
Rain is a type of man who makes a big fuss over nothing.

23:38
Jangun is barking at a visitor as if he is pleased to see him.

23:45
The timely arrival of Rain's manager "Sang-hyun"

23:50
Rain leaves for his place of work .

23:55
Rain is ready.

23:57
Shooting his album jacket at a studio.

24:02
They start working early morning.

24:06
The shooting is progressing nicely.

24:11~17
[Rain] : Photographer "Lee Jae-yun" and I have been working together for nearly 10 years.

24:18~35
[Rain] : The concepts of It's Raining, I'm Coming, and Rainism, are based on rawness, peace & war, and vampire, respectively.

24:36~48
[Rain] We’ve been looking for ways to make this new album stand out from the old ones. We're trying to differentiate its image by featuring retro themes.

24:53
Rain and "Lee Jae-yun" are talking together over whether a decision is right.

24:59
Rain and "Lee Jae-yun" can tell what they're thinking just by looking into each other's eyes.

25:02
Rain is posing for the camera in his ten-centimeter-high-heeled shoes.

25:06
[The crew] : I think your shoes are uncomfortable.

24:08~9
[Rain] : Not at all. It's comfortable enough.

25:10~17
[Rain] : What do you call this?
[Hye-jung] : Vinyl. [laughs]
[A staff] : Vinylu.
[Rain] : I seem to follow my master [JYP] [laughs]

25:19
[Rain] : May master and I like vinyl.

25:24
JYP was the originator of vinyl-style fashion and was Rain's master.

25:26
The shooting continues.

25:30
Rain is keeping posing for the camera in his ten-centimeter-high-heeled shoes he's never worn.

25:35~50
[Rain] : I admire how women can put up with inconveniences when they wear such high-heeled shoes. They are marvelous.

25:52
The shooting continues late into the night.

25:54~58
[Rain] : I feel dead tired! Let me get some sleep! [laughs]

26:00
[Rain] : I want to go home! Please!

26:05
The shooting shows no sign of finishing.

26:09
The shooting has entered its final stretch while Rain is bearing sleep.

26:17
Rain gives off his various charms.

25:25
[Rain] : Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------

26:34
Cube Entertainment next day.

26:36~39
Rain has a meeting on his showcase for his comeback.
[Rain] : I'm sketching out my plan for the showcase.
The release date for my new album can change to January 2nd.

26:39~47
[Rain] : This showcase will be funny, simple, and impressive.
It will smoothly go like a scene from a drama or an awards ceremony or a concert.

26:49~51
[Rain] : Even my mistake itself during the showcase may be funny.

26:53
[Rain] : I'll enjoy entertaining and communicating with the crowd.

26:57~27:02
[Rain] : Details of the showcase has been decided.
That's it for today's meeting. thank you.

---------------------------------------------------

27:05
On the set of the music video to 30 Sexy.

27:07
The crew is busy getting ready for the music video to 30 Sexy from Rain's new album.

27:12
Rain is receiving a makeover to transform to a sexy guy suitable for the concept.

27:19
Rain has already done all the preparatory work.

27:22
The shooting begins in earnest.

27:27
The concept of Rain's high heels and high west suit is made by himself.

27:41
Rain looks sexier by using a lot of smokey makeup with a deep lipstick mark.

27:50~56
[ Lumpens Music Video director]: The concept of the 30Sexy music video is based on the restrained. The 30Sexy music video shows thirtysomething Rain giving off his charm.

27:59
Rain seems really animated, chattering away during a break.

28:02
[Rain] : I'm feeling intense pains in my foot for the first time in my life. [laughs]

28:04~9
[Rain] : It's so hard for me to perform while I look as if butter won't melt in my mouth.

28:09~11
[Rain] : When I'm wearing these heels, I becomes 194 centimeters tall. [laughs]

28:15
[Rain] : A man who is 194 centimeters tall, may dance. [laughs]

28:18
[Rain] : I may wear dumbbells on my fingers. [laughs]

28:20
[Rain] : I think the rings weigh up to 30,000 tons. [laughs]

28:22
[Rain] : It's difficult to move my hands because of those rings. [laughs]

28:29
Rain starts filming the music video again, leaving behind his pains.

28:34
Rain is giving off his unpolished charm that is restrained.

28:40
Rain is looking at the monitor carefully.

28:52
The shooting continues again to show Rain looking cooler.

28:58
This is the sexiness to be fully matured of a thirtysomething man.

29:02
[Rain] : Rain rushes to where the director is soon after performing.

29:07
Rain is busy doing this and that.

29:14
After changing his clothes, Rain is ready for the shooting again.

29:20
Rain performs with female dancers this time.

29:24
Rain does everything with great care while performing.

29:34
Rain checks to see if there is any fault as he is back for a long absence.

29:44
It's time to eat dinner they have been looking forward to.

29:54
Then, without warning, Rain erupts into laughter. [looking at Jae-hong ]

29:56
Jae-hong looks as if he has been dragged.

29:57
[Rain] : Grandpa! Are you OK? [to Jae-hong]

30:00
[Jae-hong] : I feel dead tired.

30:04
Rain is concentrating hard on eating.

30:07
[Rain] : I'm eating to save myself.

30:11
Rain drinks water after keeping his stomach full.

30:19
Rain performs on the stage that has some spiffy special effects.

30:27
Rain's dance moves are so sexy and powerful.

30:31
The music video set features sensual stereopsis.

30:39
[Rain] : I have never seen such a sight.

30:41
[Rain] : Good.

30:45
[Rain] : It marks an epoch in my career.

30:48
A female dancer performs a solo dance.

30:51
[Rain] : Hey! You are so good at dancing.

30:55
She looks extremely sensuous when she dances.

30:00
[Rain] : What a good dancer she is!

31:03
Rain checks fully and thoroughly to see how well they dance.

31:14
They are at last nearing the end of the shooting.

31:21
Rain is showing off some great choreography formed in perfect harmony, showing no signs of weary.

31:30~31
[Director] : Very good! Ji-hoon ssi (Rain), thank you.

31:34
Finally, the shooting has ended.

32:06
The "La Song" music video shooting that is more unprecedented than the other, is to be released soon.

--------------------------------------------------------

32:22
On the exotic set of the music video to La Song.

32:29
The set makes us feel as if we are in South America.

32:34
[Rain] : I've less hair compared to three days ago because you often pull my hair. [to the hair stylist]

32:36
[Hair stylist]: I'm doing your hair carefully.

32:37
[Rain] : I'm in 30s now, so please easy does it.

32:40
[Rain] : I'm no longer an idol who is in his 20s.

32:43
Rain is turning into a unique-looking character.

32:49
[Rain] : The concept of this album is based on a singing beggar.

32:53
Rain had a sneak preview of the concept during his concert tour in Japan.

32:56
[Rain] : I like to look like a beggar, too. [laughs]

33:00
The beggar look's identity has been revealed at last.

33:11
But..

33:17
Unlike the inside of the temporary structure. it is snowing hard outside.

33:23
Rain is astonished by the heavy snow.

33:30
Snow is piling up on the ground quickly.

33:40~42
[Rain] : It's really cold today! I did not expect so much snow here!

33:45
[Rain] : That's a bit much!

33:47
For once Rain is reduced to silence.

33:52
[soo-bong] : The music video is set in summer. [laughs]

33:57
The film set has been arranged as if it is summer.

34:01
They are busy in preparing for the music video shooting.

34:06
Rain is stopping by each of their seats to say “Hi” before the shooting.

34:11~27
[Rain] : This is a mega depot. We've transformed it into an outdoor market which exudes an atmosphere of exoticism. It is set in Brazil or Cuba, etc.

34:28~59
[Rain] : There are chicken runs, butcher shop, book store, barbershop, cafe, fruit stand, clothing store, etc. here. The MV is supposed to be set in Brazil, but it's too cold that we cannot soak in the vibrant atmosphere.

35:02
The music video shooting begins in earnest.

35:07
Rain appears by nicely getting out of a car.

35:12
LA Song is a cheerful song.

35:17
The shooting begins with Rain's solo first dance.

35:26
As they have been practicing for 6 months, they make a good team.

35:34
But it's so hard for them to withstand the rigours of a harsh winter.

35:38
They are doing their best eve in the cold.

35:44
[Director] : Cut!!

35:46
They are looking at the monitor.

35:54
[Rain] : It's shame that we can't perform outside.

35:58
It's impossible to do the outdoor shooting because of the snowstorm.

36:02
More and more snow is falling outside.

36:05
[Director] : It is so cold that you can see the steam coming out of you mouth.

36:09
[Rain] : Every time we breath, we can see our own breath too often.

36:17
An extra is shivering with cold all day.

36:21
Female dancers are freezing, wearing short-sleeves and shorts.

36:25
[Rain] : Director, I want the shooting to start as soon as possible when you are ready. It's too cold!

36:31
The shooting continues again.

36:42
They are working harder to bear the cold.

36:54
Not only does Rain perform perfectly, but he exactingly lip-synces to LA Song while having a charismatic look on his face.

37:01
The shooting is running smoothly without any mistake.

37:10
The tips of their noses have turned red in the cold.

37:15
They have done their utmost even in the cold.

37:25
While they are filming the music video, Rain's manager "Sang-hyun" is looking for something hastily.

37:30~41
[sang-hyun] : Do you have a room with the Korean floor heating system [alias, Ondol]? We want to stay the night there. Could I check?

37:44
Sang-hyun drives off in a hurry to reserve a room at a downtown hotel.

37:47
Meanwhile, what is happening to the set?

37:56
Rain is getting to do a kissing scene with a female extra.

38:02
[Director] : I want you to try to act naturally. [to Rain]

38:10
The atmosphere heats up over Rain's kissing scene with her.

38:15
[Rain] : OK?
[Director] : Good job!

--------------------------------------------------

38:22~36
[sang-hyun] : Rain is supposed to film the video until tomorrow.
I think we are not going to go up to Seoul today because it is so snowy.
I'm looking for a place where we can sleep even in the early hours of the morning.

38:39~46
[sang-hyun] : Everywhere Rain goes, it rains or snows because of his name "Rain". But it may be a sign of great success.

38:51
The shooting is still ongoing.

38:58
Rain can't ease up because it's too cold.

39:07
Rain breaks leg and does his best.

39:14
But, he is freezing.

39:18
Rain looks cold even on the monitor screen.

39:22
[Rain] : I don't want our breath to come out as least.

---------------------------------------

39:31
A staff is walking on snow to seek accommodations.

39:36
Her mind is urgent, so she goes to a restaurant nearby.

39:37
[staff] : They have rooms with the Korean floor heating system but don't have blankets. Aren't we going to buy blankets?

39:44
[staff] : Is there a hotel having rooms with the Korean floor heating system around here?

39:47
[A villager ] :A hotel is near the court in the town.

39:51
She is helped by the villager to go to a hotel.

39:55
The traffic is crawling along.

40:02
They are working at sub-zero temperatures, but it feels colder because of the wind chill.

40:10
Will the staffs reserve rooms at a downtown hotel safely?

14-01-06 Rain Effect picture

Credit : nate news / ratoka

Z1%2825%29.jpg

class="content-title"Rain Makes Fans Swoon over Topless Photos Taken During Dance Practice

Rain Makes Fans Swoon over Topless Photos Taken During Dance Practice

Years might pass by, but Rain‘s carved muscles seem to stay intact.

An employee of Cube Entertainment shared the photos through his SNS account on January 5 with the caption, “This is what he does in the practice room at night? My mouth just dropped. Rain’s comeback stage next week, pit-a-pat! I want a body like that as wellㅡㅡ #raineffect #30sexy #lasong”

In the photo, Rain is showing off his smooth moves while hanging out at the dance studio. His outfit is comfortable but cool, with his pants hanging low enough to reveal his carved hip line. Even after a six-year break from the scene, Rain manages to make fans lock their eyes on him, and not only because of his rock-hard upper body, but also thanks to his magical masculine charm.

The sexy singer made his comeback a few days ago, and will start his music show promotions this week.

rain

credit : soompi news

:))

14-01-06 [Cloud Notice]Regarding Rain's schedule for the prerecording by KBS TV's Music Bank

Regarding Rain's schedule for the prerecording by KBS TV's Music Bank

Prerecording of LA Song : January 10th at 11:00am
Prerecording of 30sexy : January 10th at 2:00pm

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&a...

---------------------------------------------

14-01-06 [Cloud Notice]Rain's schedule for his autograph event

Hello, I'm Cloud executive board's member.

It is decided that Rain will sign copies of his 6th album [Rain Effect].
The following announcement has been posted on Music Korea site.
http://www.musickorea.asia/

Many of your participation in the event would be appreciated.

★ The autograph event will be held in Royal Volume on the second floor of Royal Hotel at 7pm on Sunday 12 January 2014.

200 winners will be selected in random drawings from those who have purchased the albums on www.musickorea.asia/ www.musickorea.jp or at a Music Korea branch in Myung-dong, and the 200 winners become eligible to participate in the event.

Event location : Royal Volume on the second floor of Royal Hotel.
Sale period of the CD : January 8 (Wed) ~ January 11 (Sat) at 21:00
Announcement of the winners : At 23:00 on Saturday 11 January.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&a...

----------------------------------

14-01-06 Rain Effect picture

z4.jpg

Credit : RAIN-JIHOON weibo

여러분 LAsong 그리고 30sexy 많이 사랑해주세요 곧 중국 프로모션도 계획중입니다 ^^~ 我在

14-01-06 Mnetkr tweet

Z5.jpg?width=750

credit : @MnetKR

[레인이펙트] #RainEffect 30배 강해진 SEXY함으로 돌아온 RAIN. 그의 극단적 매력들! 섹시함과 청순함이 공존하는 RAIN. 그가 보여줄 극강의 퍼포먼스를 기대하면서 이번 한 주를 시작합니다:) pic.twitter.com/wyeaCbPCui

---------------------------------------------

[06-Jan-14][enewsworld]Rain Teams Up with LG to Promote His Music Globally

Z1.jpg

Rain is making his moves to promote his new album globally.

Counting down to his comeback stage with the title songs LA SONG and 30Sexy, Rain is launching a global promotion with the combined efforts with LG Electronics and LG Display.

The music video of 30Sexy features Rain’s large-scale stage on top of LG’s ultra HD TV, which features Rain′s music in ultra UHD sound.

Rain’s music video for 30Sexy will be on display at Las Vegas’s CES Show between January 7 and 10, and will be promoted through LG advertisements and stores around the world.

Photo credit: Cube DC
source : enewsworld

class="content-title"Rain Expresses Satisfaction Over His Height and Talks About Heel Inserts

January 6, 2014

Rain Expresses Satisfaction Over His Height and Talks About Heel Inserts

Solo artist Rain recently shared a few words about his height and heel inserts.

The charismatic singer appeared on MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News” on January 5, having made his comeback just a few days ago. After sharing which junior artists that have caught his eye as of late, the MC asked him to choose one feature that makes him stand out from the other talented idols. 

He responded, “My height? I am probably the tallest dancing singer out there. I am 185cm (6’1”) tall.” The singer is known for his tall and well-built muscular body, which he is also not afraid to show off. When asked his opinion on heel inserts that are a staple amongst male idols, he jokingly answered, “Wearing heel inserts is like violating the rules. That is why I decided to be shameless and wear 10cm heels.” Those who have seen his comeback music video for “30SEXY” might have already noticed the chunky high-heeled boots that he is referring to.

Rain made his comeback after a six-year hiatus with his sixth album, and is currently promoting the two title tracks “30SEXY” and “LA SONG.”

rain

Source:soompi

----------------------------------

class="tit_detail"Rain shows off his muscular bodyJanuary 5, 2014

On January 5th Cube Entertainment posted pictures of Rain practicing on their official Twitter. In the pictures, Rain is practicing with his top off and his muscular body is very impressive.

His lover, Kim Tae Hee is also gaining attention.

On January 5th in MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment’ Rain officially announced that he and Kim Tae Hee are going out.

When he was told that there might be a lot of women out there crying because of him, he said that actually there might be a lot of men hating him for dating Kim Tae Hee.

Source:.kofan

140102 Rain photo wall at CUBE Cafe

cube cafe ‏@cubecafe12510 

비(정지훈)  포토월

credit:scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

Bc933yTCIAA0uap.jpg

-----------------------------------------

140106 Rain Effect pics at CUBE Cafe

cube cafe ‏@cubecafe12510

비(정지훈) Rain Effect

BdSYLlCCEAAUcEc%281%29.png

180844c6440c07f6342b5d38992f3ea3.jpg

------------------------------------------------

Rain, will show his comeback performance on 9 through the Mnet

2014/01/06

8233_1.jpg Rain will show his comeback performance on 9 through the Mnet. He draws huge attention. They will show the various performance including ‘LA SONG’, ’30 Sexy’. Choi Seung Joon CP said “He is the representative performer of ASIA. He is doing his best to be perfect. “ It will be broadcasted on 9 through Mnet. [Picture=Cube Entertainment]

Source:innolife.

----------------------------------------

class="at_title"Rain to Hold Mnet Comeback Show on January 8 January 06, 2014

Rain to Hold Mnet Comeback Show on January 8

Singer Rain will be making a comeback through Mnet.

It was revealed that singer Rain would be holding his comeback show on Mnet on January 8 with 500 fans.

He will be performing his double title songs, "30 SEXY" and "LA SONG."

An official told an OSEN today, "Rain has been working hard for his comeback show. We hope that many people keep a look out for his comeback promotions."

This comeback show will be Rain's first performance to the public for his new album.

Source:kpopstarz

-----------------------------------------

Rain Effect Collage

7f701cfb2379d5d3fee98f7abcdaf71b.jpg

credit:as tagged