Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Nancyzak said: anjjo said:

@Nancyzak,  yeah, there is so much reconstruction to be done in our couple's new home.  We need to re-introduce each other's family again, with their pet dogs.  We can do that one at a time.  No need to hurry.  Let's just savor it's blissfulness as of now and openly invite others to join us.  :)) :))

Dear, that list of names in the couple forum are not just lurkers.  We may term others "lurkers" if they don't post anything but surely they are following their own ship.   Those are the online visitors at that time having accessed to their own shippers' thread.  Yup, that's it in it's entirety.  I am curious since there are so many that are linked as compared to the actor/actress forum, so I think the shipping space/spread is somewhat a hit  and having our very own started by ebullient is very, very timely.  Did you remember that there was a pop-up reminder then from the admin that some shippers/posters had been abusive in that forum and such manner should be avoided?  I suppose that will not happen to us because we are all in harmony  in our community . . . . . . . . unless we meet some opposition/negativity from "others" along the way.   :D >:)  But this is a different story and we will tackle this if ever there will be.     And I hope there is none.   :)>-    ;)

Re our couple's maturity, I can conclude that they are really meant for each other since their romantic relationship happened at a time that they are no longer acting on impulse but guided by their past experiences in life.  IMO that as of now,  marriage is still not on the agenda as Rain had so much more to accomplish but we will be patiently waiting for come what may.   Hey, I am carried away again . . . . . . . this discussion should be in the new home  . . . . :)) :)) :D

At the moment, no update on Rain . . . . . . .   :D:((   so silent .     :)

-------------------------------------------------

The Three Brothers as presented by Nao/raimy

Rain   ?    ?     ?    ?     what now?     :-O

JYP -   soon to re-marry

KTW - happily married with 2 kids.

Hi willenette, if this is true, this is something to look forward to, we missed Rain so much.  :( ;;)

[09-24] Rain picture

13-09-24 Rain picture

source  http://ent.sina.com.hk/news/-1-1026411/1.html

c0047605_026517.jpg

From rainstorm -

class="POST_TTL"Rain27日 中国の番組に登場?
Rain will be attending a show in China this Friday

---------------------------------------------------------

[09-24] 13-09-24 Rain mentholatum

13-09-24 Rain mentholatum

credit : mentholatum weibo/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

mennn1.jpg

class="articletitle"You Two Are Friends?! Korean and American Celebrity Friendships Part II

September 24, 2013

I love how there's been a recent rise in American celebrities and Korean rockstars meeting and working together. Psy has definitely made a path in America, but it's exciting to see CL at New York Fashion Week hanging out with huge names in Hollywood, and Justin Bieber Tweeting at G-Dragon! I love these friendships and it just shows just how much of an effect K-pop is having on the world. Let's take a look at more friendships!

skipped  .      .    .     .     .

Here's Rain posing with the cast of "Speed Racer" which included hit players like Susan Sarandon, John Goodman, and Matthew Fox. Who knows if he keeps in touch with any of them, but it's still cool he was in this film!

104513.jpg

skipped    .     .      .      .     .

Pls. read more@http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/42573/20130924/rain-boa-se7en-wonder-girls-bae-doona-daniel-henney.htm

anjjo said: class="articletitle"You Two Are Friends?! Korean and American Celebrity Friendships Part II

September 24, 2013

I love how there's been a recent rise in American celebrities and Korean rockstars meeting and working together. Psy has definitely made a path in America, but it's exciting to see CL at New York Fashion Week hanging out with huge names in Hollywood, and Justin Bieber Tweeting at G-Dragon! I love these friendships and it just shows just how much of an effect K-pop is having on the world. Let's take a look at more friendships!

Here's Rain posing with the cast of "Speed Racer" which included hit players like Susan Sarandon, John Goodman, and Matthew Fox. Who knows if he keeps in touch with any of them, but it's still cool he was in this film!

skipped    .     .      .      .     .

Pls. read more@http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/42573/20130924/rain-boa-se7en-wonder-girls-bae-doona-daniel-henney.htm

anjjo said: 13-09-21 Rain @ Busan

credit : Ms_胡汉三 @ weibo//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

今天没跟剧组,来釜山出差,早上坐上车以后才知道同行的竟然有rain,他和公司的某前辈关系比较好就跟着来玩了,一直想找机会"偷拍"个给喜欢他的朋友来点福利,现在才成功,凑合看吧大家

这次因为rain纯粹是来玩的所以我不能透露他的位置,抱歉!另外刚才吃完饭他就和前辈还有另一位男士一起走了,说是换个地方再喝一杯,我们来工作的今天晚上还会返回首尔,rain怎么安排我就不太清楚了。广安里的哪个小酒吧偶遇他也说不定 祝大家好运!

Anyway, I am glad Bi is getting much needed rest and able to travel around and have some fun with his friends !!

[09-22] RAIN sighting today in Busan - Fan account

Credit : Ms_胡汉三 @ weibo
今天没跟剧组,来釜山出差,早上坐上车以后才知道同行的竟然有rain,他和公司的某前辈关系比较好就跟着来玩了,一直想找机会"偷拍"个给喜欢他的朋友来点福利,现在才成功,凑合看吧大家
这次因为rain纯粹是来玩的所以我不能透露他的位置,抱歉!另外刚才吃完饭他就和前辈还有另一位男士一起走了,说是换个地方再喝一杯,我们来工作的今天晚上还会返回首尔,rain怎么安排我就不太清楚了。广安里的哪个小酒吧偶遇他也说不定 祝大家好运!

English translation by frEd

Today, didn't follow the (film) crew but went to Busan for job still. In the morning after getting on board (the train?), discovered RAIN traveling along. RAIN  nd the company's various senior members know each other well and so he came along for some fun. I always wanted a chance to capture a sneak pic (of RAIN)  for the friends who are his fans to enjoy and it's finally achieved. Let's all look together.

This time, because RAIN 's here for leisure, I cannot divulge his location, sorry! Also, after finishing the dinner, he and the senior company member together with another gentleman went off together, saying they were going for a drink elsewhere. We who came to work will have to go back to Seoul tonight. No idea what arrangements RAIN has made. Perhaps meeting him in the small bar in Busan? Wishing everyone good luck!

http://rainslittlecloud.blogspot ... in-busan-today.html

by bengy82 at Rain Legend on 9-22-2013 .

@anjjo hi you are right in saying this  "Did you remember that there was a pop-up reminder then from the admin that some shippers/posters had been abusive in that forum and such manner should be avoided?  I suppose that will not happen to us because we are all in harmony  in our community " esp on the last part, i remember when i was just following KTH's thread and we were making fun at pairing her with many actors, i think it started when i made a "controversial" artwork of her with Rain & SSH, then other actors were added to the scenes, i am sure @Nancyzak will remember this, we had so much fun and nobody was against it, i guess we know what is real and what is reel, unlike in some threads, people tend to be so fanatic that they take it so seriously if they don't like what is being posted and start throwing insults at each other, that's where the admin gets in, and that's the reason why we don;t get some warnings because we are all peace loving people & respect one's opinions but thanks to @ebulli3nt for creating the couple's personal thread & i can see many are following it already, so let's support and make the 3 threads exciting  >:D<

cocomhe said: @anjjo hi you are right in saying this  "Did you remember that there was a pop-up reminder then from the admin that some shippers/posters had been abusive in that forum and such manner should be avoided?  I suppose that will not happen to us because we are all in harmony  in our community " esp on the last part, i remember when i was just following KTH's thread and we were making fun at pairing her with many actors, i think it started when i made a "controversial" artwork of her with Rain & SSH, then other actors were added to the scenes, i am sure @Nancyzak will remember this, we had so much fun and nobody was against it, i guess we know what is real and what is reel, unlike in some threads, people tend to be so fanatic that they take it so seriously if they don't like what is being posted and start throwing insults at each other, that's where the admin gets in, and that's the reason why we don;t get some warnings because we are all peace loving people & respect one's opinions but thanks to @ebulli3nt for creating the couple's personal thread & i can see many are following it already, so let's support and make the 3 threads exciting  >:D<

class="tit_detail"MALE STARS & MANDATORY MILITARY DUTIES

(skipped unrelated.....)

All South Korean men are required to serve in the military for around 2 years, and there are no exceptions for celebrities.

Many top stars have enlisted into the military these past few years, and it has now become a mandatory step for all of them.

We hope the celebrities who are in the military, and those who will soon enlist, become more mature through their military duties, and be more active when they are discharged!

South-Korea-military-Rain.jpg

source : KOFAN

Singer Rain, Korean fan meeting held on October 12

1375293_555363757870162_2068732137_n.jpg

Singer Rain, Korean fan meeting held on October 12

Singer and actor Rain with fans across the country in the first meet. Rain coming October 12 in the Hall of Peace, Kyung Hee University, Seoul. Cloud Fan Club plans to meet with members. Place with a total of 2,500 fans to be conveyed. Rain last August, shortly after the first global attempt to open the fan meeting, but reasons such as lack of preparation has played. Rain came across last July. In August, a Thai music festival Sonic Bang 2013 "had appeared on the show earlier this month in China was digested advertising promotional schedule. Rain as for now take a break and come back ready to work behind the album is scheduled to begin. Rain of real activity Prior to the last label Cube Cube Entertainment has signed an exclusive contract with DC.

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/newspath.asp?newsid=01646566602943728

anjjo said:
Nancyzak said: anjjo said:

@Nancyzak,  yeah, there is so much reconstruction to be done in our couple's new home.  We need to re-introduce each other's family again, with their pet dogs.  We can do that one at a time.  No need to hurry.  Let's just savor it's blissfulness as of now and openly invite others to join us.  :)) :))

Dear, that list of names in the couple forum are not just lurkers.  We may term others "lurkers" if they don't post anything but surely they are following their own ship.   Those are the online visitors at that time having accessed to their own shippers' thread.  Yup, that's it in it's entirety.  I am curious since there are so many that are linked as compared to the actor/actress forum, so I think the shipping space/spread is somewhat a hit  and having our very own started by ebullient is very, very timely.  Did you remember that there was a pop-up reminder then from the admin that some shippers/posters had been abusive in that forum and such manner should be avoided?  I suppose that will not happen to us because we are all in harmony  in our community . . . . . . . . unless we meet some opposition/negativity from "others" along the way.   :D >:)  But this is a different story and we will tackle this if ever there will be.     And I hope there is none.   :)>-    ;)

Re our couple's maturity, I can conclude that they are really meant for each other since their romantic relationship happened at a time that they are no longer acting on impulse but guided by their past experiences in life.  IMO that as of now,  marriage is still not on the agenda as Rain had so much more to accomplish but we will be patiently waiting for come what may.   Hey, I am carried away again . . . . . . . this discussion should be in the new home  . . . . :)) :)) :D

At the moment, no update on Rain . . . . . . .   :D:((   so silent .     :)

The Three Brothers as presented by Nao/raimy

Rain   ?    ?     ?    ?     what now?     :-O

JYP -   soon to re-marry

KTW - happily married with 2 kids.

Nancyzak said:

Hi @anjjo,

Yeah, your quips are really funny! You are good at it. Should try more in the future!

Could you post the drawing and your quips in the couple's thread when you introduce Rain's closest friends later? May I suggest you switch your quips the other way round starting with KTW's, as I think it's catchier that way.   ;) ;;):D

Below is the link to KTH's thread where both families were introduced, if you plan to check it out but yet to do so.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/83/kim-tae-hee-%EA%B9%80%ED%83%9C%ED%9D%AC/p1153

Thanks for the advice on how to handle hostile posters. I shall keep them in mind!

I think the concern of some is to just want to see KTH married ASAP, for her man to love, cherishes and protect her. She looks healthy and I do not think there should be any medical concern for any women at her age or in late 30s. I've seen a few acquaintances of mine who married in their 40s and yet can produce healthy kids. So, it's more of wanting to see her with the company of a husband and living a stable married life as with most of her married peers. Kids that come along early is a bonus. Of course the decision is hers and her other half to make. KTH has said not yet and so, we shall wait and see....  ;):)>- :D

Rain to meet domestic 'Clouds' at first fan meeting since army discharge

September 25, 2013

Rain_1380114641_af_org.jpg

Singer Rain will meet his domestic 'Clouds' at a fan meeting for the first time since his discharge from the army!

It was announced on his fan cafe, "Rain will be meeting with 2500 fans at Kyunghee University's Peace Center on October 12 at 4PM." Though he's already held a fan meeting abroad in Thailand, this will be Rain's first official meet up with Korean fans.

The fan meeting was originally scheduled for last month, but was delayed due to a lack of preparations. It seems now that Rain's settled in with Cube DC he's ready for some fan service!

SEE ALSO: Rain officially signs contract with Cube DC

Source:allkpop

itemprop="name"Date set for Rain's 1st fan meeting since his discharge

Wed, Sep 25, 2013

rain.jpg

Rain set the date for his first official fan meeting!

The date was released on Rain's unofficial fan page, 'Clouds,' making it official that Rain is ready to set his foot back into the industry on October 12. The fan meeting is to be held at Seoul Kyung Hee University where he will be performing his hit songs of the past along with other special events for fans who have been waiting patiently for two years of his military service.

rain2.jpg

Rain set the date for his first official fan meeting for October 12th!

The date was also released on Rain's unofficial fan page, 'Clouds,' making it official that Rain is ready to set his foot back into the industry. The fan meeting is to be held at Seoul Kyung Hee University where he will be performing his hit songs of the past along with other special events for fans who have been waiting patiently for two years of his military service.

A representative of the production commented, "The event is not a clear sign of his comeback but was a promise that he had made with his fans even before his enlistment. The title of the event is 'Cloud 8th Fan Meeting' and detailed plans have not yet been set."

(Source: nate news)

credit:dramafever.com

--------------------------------------------------

class="articletitle"Rain to Hold First Fan Meeting Since Army Discharge on October 12

September 25, 2013

105433-rain-to-hold-first-fan-meeting-si

Singer Rain will be holding his first fan meeting since his army discharge on October 12.

Rain announced on his official fan cafe about his fan meeting and had fans excited.

Rain will be holding his fan meeting on October 12 and meet with 2,500 of his fans.

This will be his first official event since his army discharge on July 10.

On the other hand, last month, he was originally supposed to hold his fan meeting, but due to lack of preparation, was pushed back to October.

Rain has also recently signed a contract with Cube Entertainment.

Source:.kpopstarz.com

[09-25] 130925 [rain-jihoon Notice]Rain Honam satellite broadcasting 2013 男声

http://rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice ... No=443&bSeq=661

Rain Honam satellite broadcasting 2013 男声 Announcement for attendance information

Hi,
We are announcing that this coming Friday, 27th of September, there we have Rain’s official schedule.

[Rain] Honam TV男声, special guest appearance and flights

9/26 (Thur)
Announcement – Arrive Changsa

9/27(Fri)
(Chinese hour) 22:00 ~ Honam TV 男声, live broadcast

9/28(Sat)
Announcement – Arrive Incheon 12:40~17:05

-----------------------------------------------

13-09-25 [rain-jihoon notice] Rain's China Schedule

by huhuhuhu2rain-cloud.co.kr

Link to Rain-Jihoon website English notice:

http://rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=443&bSeq=661

Rain Honam satellite broadcasting 2013 男声 Announcement for attendance information

Hi,
We are announcing that this coming Friday, 27th of September, there we have Rain’s official schedule.

[Rain] Honam TV男声, special guest appearance and flights

9/26 (Thur)
Announcement – Arrive Changsa

9/27(Fri)
(Chinese hour) 22:00 ~ Honam TV 男声, live broadcast

9/28(Sat)
Announcement – Arrive Incheon 12:40~17:05

[09-26] 130925 Hunan TV_想唱就唱_Rain will perform at 2013 Super Boy Finals

130925 湖南卫视Hunan TV_想唱就唱_韩国超级偶像Rain将空降快男决(Rain will perform at 2013 Super Boy Finals on 9/27)

Credit: imgo.tv

http://www.imgo.tv/clip-201309-1-11233-465709-478809.shtml#1

http://www.imgo.tv/clip-201309-1-11233-465709-478809.shtml#1

----------------------------------------------------

[09-25] 130925 Mentholatum Men Hy Deep Moist Face Cream

Credit: Mentholatum @ Weibo//scorpiola

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 能长效保湿的面霜都是油腻的?让水润不油腻的深层保湿润肤霜来改变你的看法吧,润泽柔软的乳霜质地,特别融入Hydro-3三重极地植物保湿精华,能迅速舒缓肌肤干燥和紧绷,赋予肌肤源自极地的生命力,缔造全天候深层滋润的超凡保湿体验。

753e36degw1e8ywwq8mtuj20hn0oodjf.jpg

[26-Sep-13][Osen]Rain to make a special guest appearance on the final round of China's popular audition program...He'll be flying out today.

201309260741770272_5243674c4b6c7_59_2013

Singer Rain will make a special guest appearance on the final round of Chinese 'Honam' TV's popular live audition program '快樂男聲 (Quiranansung)' scheduled for the 27th, which was seen by more than 400 million people in China last year.

After leaving 'Incheon Airport' on the morning of the 26th, Rain will arrive at 'Jangsa Airport' in China where he will make a special guest appearance on the final round of '快樂男聲 (Quiranansung)'. While the program has turned out many excellent stars like 'Leeuichun', 'Jisangryuhap', etc. and featured special guest stars like global top stars, it has gained national wide popularity since it began in 2004.

Meanwhile, Rain will meet his official fan club members 'Cloud' at his global fan meeting in Kyunghee University's Peace Hall upcoming October 12th.

Credit to Osen http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002623713

English translation by 화니