Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

13-09-21 Rain @ Busan

credit : Ms_胡汉三 @ weibo//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

今天没跟剧组,来釜山出差,早上坐上车以后才知道同行的竟然有rain,他和公司的某前辈关系比较好就跟着来玩了,一直想找机会"偷拍"个给喜欢他的朋友来点福利,现在才成功,凑合看吧大家

这次因为rain纯粹是来玩的所以我不能透露他的位置,抱歉!另外刚才吃完饭他就和前辈还有另一位男士一起走了,说是换个地方再喝一杯,我们来工作的今天晚上还会返回首尔,rain怎么安排我就不太清楚了。广安里的哪个小酒吧偶遇他也说不定 祝大家好运!

b1%281%29.jpg

English Translation by FiFi @ rainlegend

Ms Hu (who posted this account on Weibo) did not follow the cast/crew production team and went to Busan instead. When she hopped onto the vehicle this morning (?) she didn't realise that Bi was also in the same vehicle as well.

Bi and one the company's senior (seonbae) were also going together to Busan on a trip.
She was trying to find an opportunity and finally succeeded in taking a "picture" for all his friends that like him (I think she means us fans ).

Ms Hu apologises for not being able to disclose the location. After dinner, Bi, her company's Seonbae and another male left together to go to another place to have a drink. Ms Hu had to return to Seoul once work in Busan had finished. Therefore she did not know what plans Bi had. She wishes us good luck in case we bump into him in one of the bars (I am assuming in Busan).

=============================

Anyway, I am glad Bi is getting much needed rest and able to travel around and have some fun with his friends !!

-------------------------------------------------

[09-22] RAIN sighting today in Busan - Fan account

Credit : Ms_胡汉三 @ weibo
今天没跟剧组,来釜山出差,早上坐上车以后才知道同行的竟然有rain,他和公司的某前辈关系比较好就跟着来玩了,一直想找机会"偷拍"个给喜欢他的朋友来点福利,现在才成功,凑合看吧大家
这次因为rain纯粹是来玩的所以我不能透露他的位置,抱歉!另外刚才吃完饭他就和前辈还有另一位男士一起走了,说是换个地方再喝一杯,我们来工作的今天晚上还会返回首尔,rain怎么安排我就不太清楚了。广安里的哪个小酒吧偶遇他也说不定 祝大家好运!

English translation by frEd

Today, didn't follow the (film) crew but went to Busan for job still. In the morning after getting on board (the train?), discovered RAIN traveling along. RAIN  nd the company's various senior members know each other well and so he came along for some fun. I always wanted a chance to capture a sneak pic (of RAIN)  for the friends who are his fans to enjoy and it's finally achieved. Let's all look together.

This time, because RAIN 's here for leisure, I cannot divulge his location, sorry! Also, after finishing the dinner, he and the senior company member together with another gentleman went off together, saying they were going for a drink elsewhere. We who came to work will have to go back to Seoul tonight. No idea what arrangements RAIN has made. Perhaps meeting him in the small bar in Busan? Wishing everyone good luck!

http://rainslittlecloud.blogspot ... in-busan-today.html

by bengy82 at Rain Legend on 9-22-2013 .

[Chuseok Special] Lose the Chuseok Weight With These Male Idol

Similar to Thanksgiving in the states, Chuseok, in addition to celebrating traditions, is a time to grub on delicious food. And while we’re all smiles at the dinner table, we’re not so welcoming of the muffin top and hello jello that often follows.

So, below are some guys to motivate you to hit the gym to shed the Chuseok pounds.

skipped   .      .      .      .       .

62789076.jpg

Rain

Remember when Rain fought with chicken breast? We don’t necessarily want to be limited to eating chicken breast all the time, but we appreciate the fact that Rain both knows the merit of healthy eating AND he knows how to work it out.

skipped   .     .      .     .     .

Pls. read & see its entirety@ http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/46359

@Nancyzak, cocomhe & ebulli3nt,  aren't our hands full since we are now going to maintain three (3) houses/homes?   Rain's, KTH and the couple's.  :)) :))   This is`a great weekend and it is our pleasure and enjoyment  to share and contribute for whatever we can to keep the threads alive and active.   Hopefully, many will join us.  \m/ :-bd

Nancyzak, why do I have this feeling that KTH is such a very docile sweetheart?  heheh   :)) :D  You see, before Rain's discharge, she was the one very vocal about their relationship, momentarily giving us a brief idea of their being a couple, but now I guess she is influenced by Rain's tight-lipped and secretive trait regarding their lovelife.  Being understanding and agreeable with each other is a great factor for a lasting affair.  If this is how they like to handle their romantic involvement, I am not complaining.  I am at peace knowing that they are very much in harmony in their togetherness.  :x :x

Sorry, but those were also the only pics that I have seen Rain modeled for AK in his fashion show.  Very busy, I suppose too.  :)

--------------------------------------------

Rain thinking of . . . . . . . , who else? but his Kim Tae Hee.  :x

b1ce00a3471b29ea58b6c8f56ad61182.png

credit:as tagged

anjjo said: @Nancyzak, cocomhe & ebulli3nt,  aren't our hands full since we are now going to maintain three (3) houses/homes?   Rain's, KTH and the couple's.  :)) :))   This is`a great weekend and it is our pleasure and enjoyment  to share and contribute for whatever we can to keep the threads alive and active.   Hopefully, many will join us.  \m/ :-bd

Nancyzak, why do I have this feeling that KTH is such a very docile sweetheart?  heheh   :)) :D  You see, before Rain's discharge, she was the one very vocal about their relationship, momentarily giving us a brief idea of their being a couple, but now I guess she is influenced by Rain's tight-lipped and secretive trait regarding their lovelife.  Being understanding and agreeable with each other is a great factor for a lasting affair.  If this is how they like to handle their romantic involvement, I am not complaining.  I am at peace knowing that they are very much in harmony in their togetherness.  :x :x

Sorry, but those were also the only pics that I have seen Rain modeled for AK in his fashion show.  Very busy, I suppose too.  :)

b1ce00a3471b29ea58b6c8f56ad61182.png

Nancyzak said: anjjo said: @Nancyzak, cocomhe & ebulli3nt,  aren't our hands full since we are now going to maintain three (3) houses/homes?   Rain's, KTH and the couple's.  :)) :))   This is`a great weekend and it is our pleasure and enjoyment  to share and contribute for whatever we can to keep the threads alive and active.   Hopefully, many will join us.  \m/ :-bd

anjjo said: 13-09-21 Rain @ Busan

credit : Ms_胡汉三 @ weibo//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

English Translation by FiFi @ rainlegend

Ms Hu (who posted this account on Weibo) did not follow the cast/crew production team and went to Busan instead. When she hopped onto the vehicle this morning (?) she didn't realise that Bi was also in the same vehicle as well.

Bi and one the company's senior (seonbae) were also going together to Busan on a trip.
She was trying to find an opportunity and finally succeeded in taking a "picture" for all his friends that like him (I think she means us fans ).

Ms Hu apologises for not being able to disclose the location. After dinner, Bi, her company's Seonbae and another male left together to go to another place to have a drink. Ms Hu had to return to Seoul once work in Busan had finished. Therefore she did not know what plans Bi had. She wishes us good luck in case we bump into him in one of the bars (I am assuming in Busan).

=============================

Anyway, I am glad Bi is getting much needed rest and able to travel around and have some fun with his friends !!

[09-22] RAIN sighting today in Busan - Fan account

Credit : Ms_胡汉三 @ weibo

English translation by frEd

Today, didn't follow the (film) crew but went to Busan for job still. In the morning after getting on board (the train?), discovered RAIN traveling along. RAIN  nd the company's various senior members know each other well and so he came along for some fun. I always wanted a chance to capture a sneak pic (of RAIN)  for the friends who are his fans to enjoy and it's finally achieved. Let's all look together.

This time, because RAIN 's here for leisure, I cannot divulge his location, sorry! Also, after finishing the dinner, he and the senior company member together with another gentleman went off together, saying they were going for a drink elsewhere. We who came to work will have to go back to Seoul tonight. No idea what arrangements RAIN has made. Perhaps meeting him in the small bar in Busan? Wishing everyone good luck!

http://rainslittlecloud.blogspot ... in-busan-today.html

by bengy82 at Rain Legend on 9-22-2013 .

anjjo said: Nancyzak said: anjjo said: @Nancyzak, cocomhe & ebulli3nt,  aren't our hands full since we are now going to maintain three (3) houses/homes?   Rain's, KTH and the couple's.  :)) :))   This is`a great weekend and it is our pleasure and enjoyment  to share and contribute for whatever we can to keep the threads alive and active.   Hopefully, many will join us.  \m/ :-bd

willenette said: Nancyzak said:
I've read about his plan for a 6 months rest. So, I do believe that he is doing it as he has said, resting and enjoying time with his family and loved ones as well as reconnecting with his friends. Although KTH was not in the picture when he said it, this is also a time for him for properly spend with her. Moreover Korea is approaching fall and winter. I do not think there will be much activities this time round.

Nancyzak said: anjjo said: Nancyzak said: anjjo said: @Nancyzak, cocomhe & ebulli3nt,  aren't our hands full since we are now going to maintain three (3) houses/homes?   Rain's, KTH and the couple's.  :)) :))   This is`a great weekend and it is our pleasure and enjoyment  to share and contribute for whatever we can to keep the threads alive and active.   Hopefully, many will join us.  \m/ :-bd

Nancyzak said: willenette said: Nancyzak said:
I've read about his plan for a 6 months rest. So, I do believe that he is doing it as he has said, resting and enjoying time with his family and loved ones as well as reconnecting with his friends. Although KTH was not in the picture when he said it, this is also a time for him for properly spend with her. Moreover Korea is approaching fall and winter. I do not think there will be much activities this time round.

anjjo said:

@Nancyzak,  yeah, there is so much reconstruction to be done in our couple's new home.  We need to re-introduce each other's family again, with their pet dogs.  We can do that one at a time.  No need to hurry.  Let's just savor it's blissfulness as of now and openly invite others to join us.  :)) :))

Dear, that list of names in the couple forum are not just lurkers.  We may term others "lurkers" if they don't post anything but surely they are following their own ship.   Those are the online visitors at that time having accessed to their own shippers' thread.  Yup, that's it in it's entirety.  I am curious since there are so many that are linked as compared to the actor/actress forum, so I think the shipping space/spread is somewhat a hit  and having our very own started by ebullient is very, very timely.  Did you remember that there was a pop-up reminder then from the admin that some shippers/posters had been abusive in that forum and such manner should be avoided?  I suppose that will not happen to us because we are all in harmony  in our community . . . . . . . . unless we meet some opposition/negativity from "others" along the way.   :D >:)  But this is a different story and we will tackle this if ever there will be.     And I hope there is none.   :)>-    ;)

Re our couple's maturity, I can conclude that they are really meant for each other since their romantic relationship happened at a time that they are no longer acting on impulse but guided by their past experiences in life.  IMO that as of now,  marriage is still not on the agenda as Rain had so much more to accomplish but we will be patiently waiting for come what may.   Hey, I am carried away again . . . . . . . this discussion should be in the new home  . . . . :)) :)) :D

At the moment, no update on Rain . . . . . . .   :D:((   so silent .     :)

The Three Brothers as presented by Nao/raimy

cd08b012ccb21714fa403e72a747dc62.jpg

Rain   ?    ?     ?    ?     what now?     :-O

JYP -   soon to re-marry

KTW - happily married with 2 kids.