Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

willenette said: *** For what it’s worth RAIN’s comeback is very much loved. I hope it will be a huge success for him. I’m hoping for a more developed, well rounded and mature RAIN when he comes back - JUST SAYING. And just a short wait! I have managed to wait for 21-months & here comes July soon………Before, good thing I have my box of DVD copies of all his “works” for when the drought feels especially unbearable. I can’t wait for RAIN’s discharge.

[30-Apr-13]Only 71days to go before his discharge...Happy Rain who has become a free agent! (FA)

As the day draws near that has been set for him to leave the army, every move by Rain is drawing the attention of the entertainment world.

In October, 2011, Rain's exclusive contract with JYP Entertainment expired, and at the same time he joined the army. And, as he and his management team whom he had been working with since his debut, have decided to go their separate way, he has become a free agent (FA) as they speak. Not surprisingly, the underhanded competition among entertainment agents to get a contract with Rain who is to separate from the army on July 10th, is getting fierce.

Rain's military service has left a vacuum of two years in his career, but he is a major singer representing Korea and actor who is highly regarded in Hollywood.

He became the first Korean to have a concert at Madison Square Garden in New York in 2006, and to star alone in Hollywood major film 'Ninja Assassin' released in 2009. Particularly, because of a scheduling conflict between his enlistment and appearance in films, he had to give up his appearance in several films before his enlistment. He is known to still receive attention from Hollywood.

According to many entertainers and staff of management firms, Rain seems most likely to form a partnership with a major entertainment agent which builds systematic management system, not operating company under his own power.

Rain established his own company JTune Entertainment after he got independence from JYP Entertainment in 2007, but he found operating company a very difficult experience. In addition, even though singer Psy runs his own company, he (Psy) has been on a roll as an international singer since he belonged to YG Entertainment, that is likely to have an impact on Rain's decision to team up with a major agent.

Currently, several major agents which are likely to team up with Rain, are named, but they are very unforthcoming about what happens, "Rain is still serving in the army."

Credit to Sports DongA http://news.nate.com/view/20130430n03328

English translation by 화니.

UNICEF USA likes Rain’s Clouds’ Donation Project

by TerriKR@rain-cloud.co.kr

class="title"UNICEF USA likes Rain’s Clouds’ Donation Project                                                        

~Cloud Cover by Terri :-}, Managing Editor

Isn’t that great?  Just trying to spread the word...and the love.

To see Cloud USA’s comment about the project for yourself, you can visit UNICEF USA’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/UNICEF-USA.

Terri :-}

UNICEF USA's Timeline

-------------------------------------------------------

Rain May Calendar

D-70 to go to his discharge!
emoticon-0152-heart.gif

c0047605_6472557.jpg

Source:rainstorm

class="post-title entry-title"Rain’s fans make a donation to celebrate his 11th anniversary

May 01, 2013 

rain.jpg
Celebrating Rain’s 11th anniversary since his debut, the star’s fanclubs from all over the world donated a large sum to support children.

On April 30th, UNICEF Korea announced that Rain’s fan club Clouds donated a total of 11,370,000 KRW to UNICEF to support children. The donation not only came from the fans in Korea, but from all around the world under the name of ‘Rain Fans United.’

The association of Rain’s fan clubs said, “We would like to make this donation to share the struggles that many children are still having at all over the world.

Rain’s debut date is April 28th, and April 25th also happens to be ‘World Day of Eradication of Malaria’, the fan club hoped that the donations will be used for buying clean water, medicines for malaria and mosquito nets.

Source:dkpopnews

------------------------------------------------------

Another Rain May Calendar -

479843_308206945976389_1846186046_n.jpg

credit:as tagged

[info] Consolatory Train guest stars (04 May)

credit : ratoka

train%2811%29.png

***This is about the upcoming 2-day festival on May 4 & 5. I think RAIN will only be present on the opening day. 

13-05-02 kfn_Train tweet

k.png

Reminder: Attention!!! My RAIN Event

credit : huhuhuhu 

Please refer to this post for detailed information

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=14&mstpSeq=17&bcmSeq=6&seq=54986&page=2&searchType=title&searchStr=

Deadline of the event is 31 May, 2013

Please upload your video to YouTube and send your link to therainfen@naver.com

Additional items have been added to the 1st prize:

Back to the Basic CD: 5

The winning videos will be uploaded to  http://www.youtube.com/user/rainyent  after the result is announced.

This is an event for fans to show their talents by performing their own versions of Rain's songs and dances^^ 

anjjo said: willenette said: *** For what it’s worth RAIN’s comeback is very much loved. I hope it will be a huge success for him. I’m hoping for a more developed, well rounded and mature RAIN when he comes back - JUST SAYING. And just a short wait! I have managed to wait for 21-months & here comes July soon………Before, good thing I have my box of DVD copies of all his “works” for when the drought feels especially unbearable. I can’t wait for RAIN’s discharge. L-)

Kim Mu Yeoul talked about Rain at the "Salute" radio program
: 2013.05.02

by:huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

source: DC and twitter

At tonight's "Salute, My Friend" radio programme, Kim Mu Yeoul (he is a good friend of Rain) and Li Tek were guests.

When being asked, who treat you most nicely at your squad, both answered: Sergeant Jung Jihoon.  When they reported to duty, Sergeant Jung complimented them profusely.  Kim said before he was enlisted, and when Sergeant Jung was out for holiday, they met together, had a meal together and had good conversations.  When Kim talked about this to his soldier mates they were all very jealous^^

Kim also said Sergeant Jung is at the twilight of his years like a toothless tiger  (meaning Rain is close to his discharge).  He is full of the smell of a man in the society so we need to send him back to the society quickly^^

----------------------------------------------------------

class="title"Wallpaper! Get your Rain calendar wallpaper for May

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on May 2, 2013.

This month’s themes are: Back To The Basic, Nikon Cambodia Rain, CosmoMen Rain, Rain in Spain, Road For Rain, and The BEST Show Seoul. Please enjoy! :)

(900 x 1140. Cloud USA. Best displayed “centered” rather than “stretched”, but of course, feel free to display it however you like! Big thanks to Cloud USA forum moderator Merrick for the use of her awesome calendars.)

CloudUSAMay2013Back2theBasicMerrick_900x1140

(700 x 700. Courtesy of Rainstorm.)

c0047605_6472557

(1024 x 740. Courtesy of Merrick @Cloud USA.)

May.13

May.13(3)

(900 x 637. Courtesy of RainBiLove2.)

bdc106840cd8a83efe494e3c435e277a

(450 x 450. Courtesy of sizuku219.)

IMG_0003_20130501080211

(900 x 1350. Rain 2002—2011 Concert Career Fan Art courtesy of Rain[eare].)

anjjo said: Kim Mu Yeoul talked about Rain at the "Salute" radio program
: 2013.05.02

by:huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

source: DC and twitter

At tonight's "Salute, My Friend" radio programme, Kim Mu Yeoul (he is a good friend of Rain) and Li Tek were guests.

When being asked, who treat you most nicely at your squad, both answered: Sergeant Jung Jihoon.  When they reported to duty, Sergeant Jung complimented them profusely.  Kim said before he was enlisted, and when Sergeant Jung was out for holiday, they met together, had a meal together and had good conversations.  When Kim talked about this to his soldier mates they were all very jealous^^

Kim also said Sergeant Jung is at the twilight of his years like a toothless tiger  (meaning Rain is close to his discharge).  He is full of the smell of a man in the society so we need to send him back to the society quickly^^

anjjo said: willenette said: *** For what it’s worth RAIN’s comeback is very much loved. I hope it will be a huge success for him. I’m hoping for a more developed, well rounded and mature RAIN when he comes back - JUST SAYING. And just a short wait! I have managed to wait for 21-months & here comes July soon………Before, good thing I have my box of DVD copies of all his “works” for when the drought feels especially unbearable. I can’t wait for RAIN’s discharge. ;)

[Dema] 13-04-11 Rain @ Consolatory Train_Hip Song

source : http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/train?skin_type=S&menu_seq=591&&pseq=0

watch video here

http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/train?skin_type=S&menu_seq=591&&pseq=0

Rain part

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzjhb6_dema-130503-rain-yyyy-consolatory-train-hip-song-130411_music

***The 1st picture mentioned he's with Byung Hyo Kim, I wonder who is he, huh? :(

Rain picture

source : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=363757400411357

이 때의 열정으로 다시 고고^^
지훈이형도 이제 얼마 안있음 전역이구나^^

r%280%29.jpg

source : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=363057360481361

r1%281%29.jpg

Rain will leave for Washington D.C. on 7 May Korean Time

by huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://news.nate.com/view/20130503n25094

DEMA has confirmed that Rain and San Cheul will be the only two entertainment soldiers who will be going to Washington D.C. to participate in the Korea/U.S.A. Alliance 60th anniversary celebration event.

They will depart Korea on 7 May Korean Time, and will stay in Washington for about a week.

In the Arirang World Peace Festival event, Rain will be M.C. for the first part and will perform in the second part.

Hope our sisters in the U.S. will be able to get the event tickets!

[04-May-13]It is decided that Rain shall attend a celebration in honor of the 60 anniversary of the alliance between Korea and the United States, in Washington, D.C.

DATE : 2013.05.04

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

b6ae586a9e1021243815b5c93802578e.jpg

Rain and Sangchu who are public information services support soldiers, will attend a celebration in honor of the 60 anniversary of the alliance between Korea and the United States, which will be held in Washington, D.C., in the USA.

It is decided that Rain (Jung Ji-Hoon) and Mighty Mouse (Sangchu) shall attend 'the World Peace Festival Arirang', a celebration in honor of the 60 anniversary of the alliance between Korea and the United States, that will be held in Washington, D.C., in the USA. on May 7th.

During the phone call with Newsen on May 3rd, the agency officials said, "Rain and Sangchu will be the only public information services support soldiers to attend a celebration in honor of the 60 anniversary of the alliance between Korea and the United States, that will be held in Washington, D.C. They will be on a seven-day visit to Washington, D.C., in the USA."

This event has been arranged as a part of the World Peace Festival Arirang projects, and the projects will cover major cities in 21 countries which joined the Korean War, to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Korean War, from May through October.

In particular, this event is interlinked with the first summit between South Korean President 'Park Geun-Hye' and the U.S. President 'Barack Obama', which attracts attention.

With veterans of the Korean War and their families in attendance, Rain'll compere and perform in the first and second parts of the event, respectively, and Sangchu'll compere in the second part of the event.

Meanwhile, Rain was inducted into the army in October, 2011 and will leave the army on July 10th.

Credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20130503n25094

English translation by 화니

You can watch Consolatory Train live tonight

by huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

If you want to watch Consolatory Train live tonight, you could go to the following website: :http://www.abn.co.kr/html/index.html  There is a movie wheel with 온에어 (on air) at the top left hand side.  Click this and you should be able to watch the TV programme.  Consolatory Train starts Korean time 7pm tonight until 9pm.

Picture%201%282%29.png

--------------------------------------------------------------

13-05-04 Family Rock Festival (Consolatory Train)

Credit : @yoyoluvrain //@yoshimin__k//@prikumi // @222yukapi//ratoka@rain-cloud.c.kr

1%28148%29.jpg

2%2894%29.jpg

3%2885%29.jpg

4%2865%29.jpg

5%2861%29.jpg

6%2858%29.jpg

More pics

41%282%29.jpg

42%282%29.jpg

23%2810%29.jpg

24%285%29.jpg

25%284%29.jpg

26%283%29.jpg

27%285%29.jpg

28%286%29.jpg

29%288%29.jpg

30%284%29.jpg

31%282%29.jpg

32%282%29.jpg

33%284%29.jpg

19%2811%29.jpg

20%2810%29.jpg

21%289%29.jpg

22%2814%29.jpg

15%2826%29.jpg

16%2825%29.jpg

17%2822%29.jpg

18%2813%29.jpg

14%2834%29.jpg

1. Embedded image permalink 5:31 PM - 4 May 13 · Details Flagged (learn more) " data-card-type="photo" data-retweet-id="330678414640029696" data-my-retweet-id="330678414640029696" data-tweet-id="330676126353592320" data-feedback-key="stream_status_330676126353592320"> @zzang523   class="username"
    class="username"  class="username" style="text-align: center;"11%2853%29.jpg class="username"
    class="username" style="text-align: center;"9%2851%29.jpg class="username"
    class="username" style="text-align: center;"10%2845%29.jpg class="username"

6%2859%29.jpg

7%2855%29.jpg

8%2858%29.jpg

4%2866%29.jpg

3%2886%29.jpg

1%28152%29.jpg

2%2895%29.jpg

[5 Fancam]13-05-04 Rain @ Family Rock Festival

by ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

credit : vividly12blue

Credit : kaebokku

Credit : HCYANG0115

credit : MJ萝卜头

watch Fancam here

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUyMTc4NjE2.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUyMTc5MjQ0.html

-----------------------------------------------------------

13-05-04 demaclub mention Rain

source : demaclub twitter

credit:ratoka@rain-cloudco.kr

비 정지훈 상병, 더 크로스 김경현 상병, KCM 강창모 상병, 견우 이지훈 상병, 상추 이상철 일병, 이특 박정수 일병까지, 홍보지원대원 총출동! 분당 잔디 구장에서 펼쳐지는 스페셜 위문열차가 곧 시작됩니다! pic.twitter.com/i95KM4ueqN

1%28150%29.JPG

English Translation

by 화니   2013.05.04

All the public information services support soldiers including corporal 'Jung Ji-Hoon' (Rain), corporal 'Kim Kyung-Hyun', corporal 'Kang Chang-Mo' (KCM), corporal 'Lee Ji-Hoon' (Kyunwoo), Pfc. 'Lee Sang-Cheol' (Mighty Mouse), and Pfc. 'Park Jung-Soo' (Eteuk), turn out at the Bundang-gu grass field ! Consolatory Train will perform here in a few minutes !