Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Bambiina said: why ppl like to compare rain and hyun bin? why suddenly ppl who have never bothered about rain or even like Rain before continue to post negative stuff about rain and negative news about rain?. I hope no one post about hyun bin stuff here Why don't you ask the Korean media these questions as well? From your comment, people who have never bothered about Bi Rain are prohibited from posting in this thread? From your logic, should only positive articles be posted? Should the Soompi forums also be criticized for translating that specific article? I post that article because it relates to Bi Rain, and I have no intention to create trouble. I do not dislike Bi Rain although it is your hostility that I dislike. If you do not like the articles, simply do not read them.

I will not post anything relevant to Hyun Bin again if it makes you irritable.

I'm sorry to everyone. I did not realize that the article is going to be uncomfortable to a lot people here; therefore, I've removed the post content. I do not mean any harm to Bi Rain, so I apologize once again to his fans.

@ebulli3nt I am sorry too... I am a hardcore and crazy fan of Bi... It's been ages and I am a bit protective... he is no angel.. But I love him and he never did anything wrong to anyone. he was just cocky ..... But he is nice and hard working young man... And it's not nice to read an article gloating about somebody else and comparing to how BAD Bi is... So.. Yeah... hope you understand

@pachuchu ... Kekekekke.. Jleeeeeee.. Yahuuuuuu... Long time no see... So nice to see you here. It was un expected... Out of the blue (but you know who I like he to end up with right?) anyway Kim Tae Hee is not a bad catch... NOT AT ALL.. :D ... Anyway about the critisize .. i guess he has to accept it. Anyway I think the person that should be blame is not him but his superior/management team leader or whatever they call them... Why let him 'loose' .. Hehehehe.... Neeway dun worry this will pass... Some celeb even had more horrid comment..news... It's the life of a korean celebrity

Bambiina

said: . i guess he has to accept it. Anyway I think the person that should be blame is not him but his superior/management team leader or whatever they call them... Why let him 'loose' .. Hehehehe.... Neeway dun worry this will pass... Some celeb even had more horrid comment..news... It's the life of a korean celebrity

@pachuchu It's kinda hard to believe it but those photos.... Rain wud never jeopadize his status like that unless that girl is reeeeeeeeeeeeeli important. I believe Rain had been on dates before... Just never got caught... And another thing, I heard in korea something as big as this must get some sort of green light from the agency before it can be published. It's either This is a publicity stunt or it is serious... Looking at this situation.. I dun think it's publicity stunt cause it do more damage than good to both parties.... Btw.. If he is punish I dun thing it will be that bad.. He will survived he been tru much harder situation than this... Nothing can beat His training days before the debut and Ninja Assassin zero fat training period. He starved to death... He weight lifted... He went tru so much so I guess he can take the so call punishment in ms. Further more it's not like he committed a crime... Like kill someone or hurt anyone physically... Mentally yes... Kekekkekekeek..poor korean men... They love Kim Tae Hee so much and she end up with Badass Rain, it's a big no no huh? ... :D .... I bet he will deny... He has too.. It's not just his popularity he has to protect, he has to protect his military status too. If he pull a ji hyun woo stunt... I will respect him for the rest of my life.

pachuchu said:

Bambiina

said: . i guess he has to accept it. Anyway I think the person that should be blame is not him but his superior/management team leader or whatever they call them... Why let him 'loose' .. Hehehehe.... Neeway dun worry this will pass... Some celeb even had more horrid comment..news... It's the life of a korean celebrity

Welcome back willenette, I missed you.  Hope you had a great vacation during the holidays. :-*

---------------------------------------------

[02-Jan-13][Cloud Notice]To Cloud fans

Posted by memo-rain on January 2, 2013

Dear Cloud fans.

I'm keeping a close watch on how the situation develops in relation to the issue of where there are netizens who write to DEMA to complain about Rain's violating the military discipline, and I've apprised Rainy Entertainment of the situation.

As soon as Rainy Entertainment states its official position on the issue or they decide how to act, I'll tell you their decision.

Also, those are the things his fans could not go in and try to help him with, but if we put our heads together, I am sure we can find a solution.

I hope you can posit a more intelligent and practical way to deal with the issue by leaving posts here ( http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&b... ) , which will enable us to achieve effective synergy and therefore ensure a solution.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&b...

Edit (Comment) -

==================
[구름]강상연's comment :

As you know there are a lot of articles on the issue relating to Rain, the defense disciplinary committee is investigating whether Rain breaks the military rules or not, so he is held incommunicado and can't clarify his position by posting his comment on his official homepage according to Rainy Entertainment.
I want us to arrange the schedule of activities that he had done in the army, pending the results of whether they take disciplinary action against him.
I'm thinking of starting compiling a dossier of evidence to back his activities, so if you have any material on his activities, let me know by email
lj5612@hanmail.net

credit:scorpiols@Rain Legend
1-2-2013

Guest jess_zz

I dont get that part! Can someone please explain for me? What happened between Rain and  Democratic Unionist Party member of Parliament Lee Seok-hyeon ??? 

anjjo

said:

Kim Tae-hee admits to relationship with Rain

2013/01/01

Source:.hancinema.net

Actress Kim Tae-hee admitted to being in a relationship with singer Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon).

According to sources, Rain received a vacation of 5 days before Christmas and they spent the holidays together. Some netizens say that his vacation days are more compared to other solders and are questioning if he received military favors.

Previously Rain has once been in a rumor regarding military favors in October when Democratic Unionist Party member of Parliament Lee Seok-hyeon claimed preferential treatment during the inspection of National Defense.

Source : www.hankyung.com/news... ( English )

Guest justblaqcloud

i believe rain won't get any punishment refer from what defense ministry spokesman said "A defence ministry spokesman insisted Rain had earned holiday in line with military rules" & “We advise soldiers to wear proper military outfit including a beret during a holiday but a failure to do so is not a punishable crime,"

Tonight the TV show interview KTH’s agency. The agency representative told the interviewer that what was written in the news were the exact wordings of KTH and she herself admitted that she is in a relationship with Rain.

RAIN i wanna said this..FIGHT for u'r LOVE & u'r LIVE, bcoz loving someone isn't a crime, it's the most beautiful thing in life..u must fight for this

@willenette I didn't know that it was not a mistake :P ... hehe.. because the caption look like KTH made a mistake...
@justblaqcloud I hope he stand up for her.... she's too good to let go... I love KTH ... I think the make a great couple... I am patiently wait Rain's feedback... anyway if he remain quiet it mean it's true.\\
All the best to him...

Hallyu gets a mega couple in Rain, Kim Tae-hee

2013/01/02

photo270654.jpg

Rain, left, and Kim Tae-hee filmed a commercial for social commerce site Coupang in 2011 way before they began dating. Provided by Coupang

It's official: Singer-actor Rain and Korea's sweetheart Kim Tae-hee are an item.

Responding to a media report on Tuesday that Rain and Kim are dating, Kim's agency, Lua Entertainment, officially confirmed later that night the two top stars have been a couple for the past month.

"It is true that [Kim] is meeting [Rain]", the agency said in its release. "Currently, they are at a stage where they are getting to know each other".

According to the agency, it's been around one month since the 31-year-old Rain, whose real name is Jeong Ji-hun, started dating Kim, a 33-year-old actress who made her debut in 2000.

The two first encountered each other while shooting a commercial for a social commerce company in 2011. Rain and Kim became friends first, and later on something more.

"The two celebrities are very well known [to the public]", the agency said. "It is true that they don't have enough time to meet each other and there are limited places where they can meet.

"It seems they are at a stage where they also don't know for sure what their hearts are like toward each other", it said.

The love story first broke on Tuesday, when an online entertainment site released a photo of Rain and Kim on a date.

The two stars were spending the Christmas season together.

It was around 12 hours later that Kim's entertainment agency officially confirmed the two as a couple.

Rain is currently serving in the military as a corporal, while Kim is preparing to appear in a new SBS television drama starting in March.

It is her first appearance in a soap opera in some two years.

Rain will be discharged from the military on July 10.

Rain and Kim's relationship became the most-searched item on Naver, the country's largest search engine. News spread quickly through blogs and social networking services, with some Internet users congratulating them while others raised questions over how Rain was able to get out of the military so often to date Kim.

Internet users pointed out that Rain, who joined the military as an "entertainment soldier" on Oct. 11, 2011, was given more leave and special vacations than regular soldiers.

According to the Ministry of National Defense, of the 450 days since Rain joined the military, the celebrity was off work for 94 days, which is triple the amount a regular corporal would receive, which is around 30 days.

The Defense Ministry, meanwhile, has its own say on the issue.

"Rain has been dispatched to serve in the military's promotion department, and unlike others, soldiers there have a lot of preparations to do to stage performances around the country", a ministry official said. "It is natural that they need more leave from their barracks".

By Lee Eun-joo [angie@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

huhuhuhu comment :

OK.
알겠습니다! 감사합니다

Just now news have come out. DEMA rep said Rain has done nothing illegal or has violated military discipline as far as his holidays and sleeping out issues are concerned. Disciplinary action not applicable in his case. We feel relieved about this news!

Credit : Rainlegend

willenette

said:

Just now news have come out. DEMA rep said Rain has done nothing illegal or has violated military discipline as far as his holidays and sleeping out issues are concerned. Disciplinary action not applicable in his case. We feel relieved about this news!