Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Congrats to the beautiful couple Kim tae hee and Jung ji hoon... :)

Kim Tae Hee admits her romance with Rain

January 02, 2013 12:00 am cloud2c2h

2013010113515072687_1_zps78755901.jpg

2013 has just begun with a new celebrity couple.Singer and actor Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee are in the full limelight on the new year’s day. On the afternoon of January 1, Kim admitted that they’ve recently started seeing each other. A representative of Kim announced “They started dating about a month ago, now they’ve been getting to know each other.”

The beginning of the A-listers’ romance dates back to October 2011 when they shot a commercial film together for a online shopping mall.
Afterwards, Rain had to join the army to serve his mandatary duty, but reportedly he didn’t stop courting Kim and finally the love story has begun.
Although Rain is in the army, he has dated Kim during his leave of absence from the army.
The actress is to star in SBS’s new series as a fashion designer in Joseon Dynasty. The new series is to air this March.

Rain will be discharged from the army on July 10, 2013.

Source: Xportsnews via korea.com 

Hi to all devoted soompiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m soooooooooooooo happy after reading the most recent news about JJH and KTH! Wishing both of them all the best!

Now we all know why he became an entertainment soldier...

Hope that after some time netizent will come to senses and nevertheless 2013 will become a really good year for Rain!
And for all Clouds of course;-)

tumblr_mfyaqhhOiR1qc7hbko2_500.jpg
source: http://waitingrainsuck.tumblr.com/

Kim Tae Hee's Agency Confirms Dating Reports Between Her and Rain

20121231_rain_kimtaehee.jpg

After Dispatch broke the news of a relationship between singer Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee, both agencies had remained silent about the issue.

However, earlier today, Kim Tae Hee’s agency finally confirmed that the dating reports between the two celebrities were, in fact, true.

“It is true that they have met, but at the present time they are slowly beginning to know more about each other with good and positive feelings,” the agency stated. “It has been about a month since their first meeting.”

Source: X Sports News

[13-01-01]Actress 'Kim Tae Hee' has been dating Rain according to her publicist, who confirmed the romance.

credit:화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

[13-01-01]Actress 'Kim Tae Hee' has been dating Rain according to her publicist, who confirmed the romance. "They are still getting to know each other."

%EA%B9%80%ED%83%9C%ED%9D%AC.jpg

Beautiful actress 'Kim Tae Hee' (32 years old) admitted to dating with top star Rain (his real name, 'Jung Ji Hoon') serving in the army, who is two years younger than her.

'Kim Tae Hee's agency stated its official position on the issue on the afternoon of the 1st, "It's true that she has dated with Rain, but they've dated only a short time and they are still getting to know each other."

"It's been about one month since they started dating. Since they are already familiar faces on our TV screens, it's true that their dating hours are limited and places where they come on dates are more limited."

"Their friendship is gradually developing into a romance, but they still don't know how natural they have attraction to each other sufficiently well."

'Kim Tae Hee' and Rain met through a TV commercial film for social commerce in 2011. 'Kim Tae Hee' will make her comeback on a soap opera upcoming March, and Rain who enlisted in the army on 11 October 2011, will be separated from the army upcoming July 10.

Source : Star News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002191537

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Tae Hee’s Past Statement on Her Ideal Guy: Was It Rain?

January 1, 2013 @soompi

Kim Tae Hee’s Past Statement on Her Ideal Guy: Was It Rain?

On January 1, 2013, a report of dating rumor between actress Kim Tae Hee and singer Rain was reported on “Dispatch” along with a photo of them together.

On September 14, 2010, Kim Tae Hee has described her ideal type on KBS’s “Seung Seung Jang Gu.” She stated, “I am not a very funny person, so I like guys that are humorous. In terms of appearances, he just has to be pleasant looking.”

Kim Tae Hee also added, “Within four to five seconds, I can tell if I am attracted to the person as a man, or like him just as a friend. The distinction is very clear to me.”

Fans who remember her statement commented, “Does that sound like Rain?” “Rain is indeed pleasant looking,” “Was that Rain she was referring to?”

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee is planning to take the main role in the upcoming SBS drama, “Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love.” Rain began his mandatory military service in October 2011, and will be discharged on July 10, 2013.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Tae Hee Had Already Picked Rain in Drama “My Princess”

January 1, 2013 @soompi

yw740030 January 1, 2013Kim Tae Hee Had Already Picked Rain in Drama “My Princess”

In 2011, actress Kim Tae Hee played the role of Lee Seol, an average college student who suddenly becomes a princess in MBC’s “My Princess.”

In this drama, Lee Seol makes a list of ideal tutors she would like to have. To learn the subject of economy, she asks for Steven Jobs, while for English, she wants singer John Park. To learn Japanese, she wants Odagiri Joe, and for the subjects of music, art, and horseback riding, she asks for BEAST, SHINee, and Kim Nam Gil, respectively.

Finally, to learn choreography, Lee Seol asks for Rain as the teacher.

This scene from “My Princess” began to receive a lot of attention recently as the dating rumor between Kim Tae Hee and Rain was reported on January 1, 2013, by “Dispatch.”

[01-Jan-13][dkpopnews]Rain and Kim Tae Hee are dating

Posted by memo-rain on January 2, 2013

NEWS.jpg

According to local media outlet Dispatch, Hallyu stars Kim Tae Hee and Rain are currently sharing love together.

The couple have been dating for 3 months and even after Rain enlisted in March, the couple kept in frequent contact, and started to officially date in September. According to report, the couple is said to have been seeing each other at least once a week, usually on Sundays. Rain DJ’s a military radio station on late Saturdays, thus, after he gets off work, he gets picked up by Kim Tae Hee’s car.

Dispatch caught the two about two months into their relationship. They captured the two top celebrities on a date in a park in Seoul. The couple was also said to have spent Christmas together as Rain took 5 days leave to enjoy his time with his girlfriend fully.

source : dkpopnews

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[02-Jan-13][koreajoongangdaily]Rain, actress Kim Tae-hee are dating

Posted by memo-rain on January 2, 2013

KOREA.jpg

It didn’t take long for the K-pop gossip of 2013 to start. What may be one of the biggest stories of the year leaked yesterday with news of actress Kim Tae-hee and singer Rain officially dating.

Online entertainment news organization Dispatch broke the story with pictures of the dates that have taken place.

The news Web site said that the two had been dating for three months, although they first met back in November 2011 when they shot a commercial together.

When Rain, who is currently serving in the Army, was relocated to the public relations division in September of last year, the two apparently began dating.

Since then, the pair has met up on a weekly basis, mostly on Sundays.

The news outlet stated that its photographers first captured the two back in November and that at least three cars were mobilized for the date with countless security guards on site.

It’s also been reported that the two spent two days leading up to Christmas together.

By Carla Sunwoo // koreajoongangdaily

Top actress Kim Tae-hee admits romantic relationship with Rain
2013/01/01

Source:http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2013/01/01/85/0701000000AEN20130101004500315F.HTML

SEOUL, Jan. 1 (Yonhap)-- South Korea's top actress and model Kim Tae-hee has been dating K-pop star singer Rain for the past month, her agency said Tuesday.

The two celebrities "have been dating for about a month. Having favorable feelings, they are getting to know each other," Kim's agency said in a statement.

Earlier in the day, local online media outlet Dispatch said Rain and Kim began dating in September and that they met every time Rain who serves his mandatory military service was on leave.

Rain's agent Rainy Entertainment said they are not aware of the K-pop star's love life, adding they have never heard of his romance with Kim before the news report.

The 30-year-old Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, is one of the most popular male celebrities in South Korea and a well-known star in other Asian nations. He will be discharged from the Army in July.

The 32-year-old Kim, often referred to as the country's most beautiful face, is to star in the upcoming soap opera to be aired by broadcaster SBS.

AEN20130101004500315_01_i.jpg

AEN20130101004500315_02_i.jpg

Guest xopo17

i am not a big fans of Kim tae hee acting. just a fans of Bi. :D
if Bi is happy, then i am happy and welcome his new love,
and becoz Bi has already a good enough of age to start a family, so i hope the best for this couple. i just want to see Bi get married with someone he is loved.
i hope kim tae hee will be a good positive person beside Bi. 
congrats Bi. :)
btw, i am aware that only Kim tae hee's agency is announced about the dating rumor, i hope Bi or Bi agency will release statement for this dating. 
for me, it will be funny, if only kim tae hee or her agency whom release the dating statement, you know it will look like one-sided love. so i want to hear and read the news of dating statement from Bi too, to make me more sure about this dating things.
if this is true, still a congrats for Bi :D

AARGHHHH..... FINALLLY.... I am on cloud 9 so so so so happy... he is not gah after all...... and on top of it KTH .... JUST WOW WOW WOW....if only they have drama together and we can see them kissingggggg..... great way to start new year

Guest jess_zz

SUPER SUPER HAPPY TO heard thí news finally coming true!!
KIM TAE HEE + JUNG JI HOON = PERFECT COUPLE <3<3<3
I'm glad Bi oppa is happy now!!! I hope this couple last forever!! 

xopo17 said: i am not a big fans of Kim tae hee acting. just a fans of Bi. :D
if Bi is happy, then i am happy and welcome his new love,
and becoz Bi has already a good enough of age to start a family, so i hope the best for this couple. i just want to see Bi get married with someone he is loved.
i hope kim tae hee will be a good positive person beside Bi. 
congrats Bi. :)
btw, i am aware that only Kim tae hee's agency is announced about the dating rumor, i hope Bi or Bi agency will release statement for this dating. 
for me, it will be funny, if only kim tae hee or her agency whom release the dating statement, you know it will look like one-sided love. so i want to hear and read the news of dating statement from Bi too, to make me more sure about this dating things.
if this is true, still a congrats for Bi :D
I have a feeling Bi Rain will keep mum for the time being because he is in a bit of trouble with this dating news. According to Korean netizens, they are very much angry at the special privileges he has compared to normal soldiers who are also serving with the many days off he takes. Below are what netizens think about the dating issue.

Dispatch Catches Kim Tae Hee and Rain on a Date

201311910518ymrzoo_T5_38181.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Tae Hee and Rain, how many times do they date? "Once a week"

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+1,134, -74] What the richard simmons? He's a soldier and he meets once a week? This is why people want to apply as celebrity soldiers

2. [+989, -314] That doesn't make sense..... Rain's not at that level....

3. [+656, -66] Dispatch daebak... Taehee unni ㅠㅠ

4. [+287, -9] Yun Jung Hoon: Welcome, this is your first time being the national a$$hole, right? (TN: when Yun Jung Hoon married Han Ga In, everyone jokingly called him an a$$hole for stealing the most beautiful actress)

5. [+240, -6] I'm more shocked that Rain gets a 3-5 day extra break with each event he runs, on top of doing a radio on saturday and being allowed to leave on Sunday. This is a bit much.

-

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Tae Hee and Rain, 2013's first couple "army uniform date"

1. [+1,135, -54] Rain seriously hit a grand slam... Taehee, Hyegyo, Jihyun unni.. ah richard simmons ㅠㅠ

2. [+912, -40] Rain's seriously talented. He's dated Taehee, Hyegyo, and Jihyun wow

3. [+825, -50] Dispatch is so daebak... Taehee unni ㅠㅠ

4. [+293, -5] Dispatch never releases rumors ㅋㅋ They always include pictures for proof.. Their journalists really run on their feet for their news./

5. [+271, -7] Don't hate on Dispatch anymore. This is something they earned waiting in the cold for months. We have the privilege of just looking at these pictures for a few seconds and moving on but imagine how much they suffered to take those pictures. Dispatch... seriously daebak.

-

Article: Kim Tae Hee and Rain are dating... "advertisement couple to real lovers"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+646, -31] Yun Jung Hoon: Welcome, this is your first time being the national a$$hole, right?

2. [+337, -64] Rain really must be that good~ No matter how hard I think about it, Kim Tae Hee could do better.. and I'm a girl ㅎㅎ

3. [+313, -69] I just think Kim Tae Hee can do better

-

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Tae Hee, what did she fall for in Rain? Associates say "His military mindset"

1. [+454, -18] What kind of soldier is granted a day of leave each week ㅋㅋㅋ Them dating is dating, but we really need to rethink the standards for celebrity soldiers

2. [+315, -18] Looks like you can't apply to work in Dispatch unless you have CIA history on your resume ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+321, -26] Dispatch ㅋㅋㅋ so this was the D-1 release ㅋㅋ Kim Tae Hee and Rain must be so surprised this new year. Anyway, be happy~

-

Article: Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been dating for 3 months... birth of a national top couple

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+420, -37] I'm a girl and I feel like... Kim Tae Hee has been stolen from us.....

2. [+263, -48] Tae Hee nuna is 34 years old next year... Let's let her go

3. [+60, -6] I think people would rather Won Bin and Kim Tae Hee

-

Article: Kim Tae Hee and Rain denies dating rumors "They met without the agency knowing" netizens confused

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+355, -95] I think we'd understand it better if the scandals were Kim Tae Hee and Won Bin, and Sooyoung and Rain

2. [+241, -54] I don't care about them dating but Kim Tae Hee's popularity will surely take a dip. I personally think she could do better.

3. [+213, -47] Kim Tae Hee could do better

-

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Tae Hee and Rain's Christmas date? Merry! House~mas

1. [+272, -11] Mental breakdown at news of them dating. Mental breakdown again at news of a soldier getting to leave once a week.

2. [+226, -14] Kim Tae Hee's older than him ㅋㅋㅋ oh my

3. [+268, -75] I think Kim Tae Hee's image will take a big hit from this... ㅋ

Credits: NetizenBuzz

Kim Tae Hee′s Agency Says She′s More Than Friends with Rain

2013-01-02

Source:enewsworld.

Translation Credit : Erika Kim  

The start of the new year saw the birth of a new big celebrity couple!

Following a series of paparazzi photos that were released through a certain news outlet, Kim Tae Hee′s agency admitted that Kim Tae Hee had been seeing Rain.

Agency reps, however, stated that the two were merely love interests at the moment.

Kim Tae Hee′s agency said through an official press release on the night of January 1 that "Kim Tae Hee and Rain are currently getting to know each other."

43954674.jpg

The release acknowledged that the two had met, but drew the line by saying that they were a couple that had just started off.

"It is true that the two met, but they′re currently getting to know each other with good feelings," it said.

It also emphasized that though reports said the two had been together for three months, it has been "just one month since they started their relationship."

"The two are well-known celebrities so they don′t have much time to see each other, and it is true that the places where they can sit down to have a talk are limited also," it continued. "In such conditions, they′ve started to see each other in a new light, but we believe it′s a time when it′s difficult for even them to say exactly how they feel."

It finished, "We know that many are interested in them due to the reports and photos, but we have just told the story as it is."

On the morning of the same day, an internet news outlet had published photos of Kim Tae Hee and Rain apparently on a date, saying that the two had been seeing each other since September 2012. In the photos, the two are seen meeting inside a car with their faces covered.

According to the report, the two first met when they shot a commercial for a social commerce website together in 2011. As Rain entered the military and was transferred to the Defense Media Agency, they started to keep in touch and met each other whenever Rain had his leaves.

Rain′s agency has denied the reports, saying in a phone call, "We don′t know anything about the reports. We haven′t heard anything about it."

Kim Tae Hee′s agency instead continued to speak up for the couple, as a rep said in another phone call with enews on January 2, "Even the agency didn′t know that the two had been meeting. We heard from Kim Tae Hee after the reports were released."

"We would have made the announcement sooner if the two had been a definite couple," the rep added. "Kim Tae Hee, however, said that the two were more than friends but not yet a couple, making it hard to put together a stance."

The rep then said, "The two kept in touch as all celebrities that have shot commercials together do, and started to really see each other a month ago. Rain hasn′t been able to talk with Kim Tae Hee since the reports were released because he′s in the military."

Kim Tae Hee will be making a comeback to the small screen in March with SBS′ Jang Ok Jung. Rain will be released from his military duties in July.

Photo credit: Coupang

Guest jess_zz

Gosh!! Korean netizens .... It's New Year! Just please support the couple!! Pray for Jung Ji Hoon oppa!... I'm sure after this news broke out, JJH oppa will got strict leave permission :( I really hope the two dating beautifully and eventually get married :D 

Military Officials to Investigate Whether Rain Used Time Off Granted for Official Duties for Personal Use

20130102_kimtaehee_rain.jpg

It seems fans aren’t the only ones interested in Kim Tae Hee and Rain‘s relationship for military officials are now taking a look into Rain’s time away during his service with the recent outbreak of the news about the star couple.

Earlier reports stated that Rain and Kim Tae Hee had seen each other fairly often, which was made possible due to Rain’s frequent time off.

Rain apparently left 25 times during the past year for official duties as he had been granted leave due to recordings and choreography rehearsals as part of Rain’s performances for military events. In addition to the other types of leave that had been granted to him, he has left the base a total of 60 times this past year.

So questions have arose asking if the singer had used some of these days that he was granted leave for his duties, including rehearsing for military events, for personal time to meet with Kim Tae Hee instead.

With questions rising, military officials are currently investigating into the matter.

Source: Mydaily

why ppl like to compare rain and hyun bin? why suddenly ppl who have never bothered about rain or even like Rain before continue to post negative stuff about rain and negative news about rain?. I hope no one post about hyun bin stuff here

Kim Tae Hee Couldn′t Respond Quickly Because of Rain?

2013-01-02

It turns out the reason it took so long for Rain and Kim Tae Hee to admit to their relationship was probably because of the unavoidable circumstances surrounding Rain.

79236170.jpg

A rep from Kim Tae Hee′s agency Luah Entertainment told enews on January 2, "The agency didn′t know the two had been seeing each other, and didn′t know that a media outlet had been covering them. Since Rain is currently serving in the military, it wasn′t easy to put together a stance because Kim Tae Hee couldn′t contact him freely."

The rep added, "After the articles were released we heard from Kim Tae Hee that it′s true they′re more than friends but that they′re not yet lovers. If they were a definite couple we would have made the announcement sooner. She said that before the recent developments in their relationship they had just kept in touch once in a while."

On January 1, a media outlet published paparazzi photos showing the two apparently on a date. The agencies of the two stars failed to quell the initial hype by keeping quiet on the issue. On the evening of the same day, however, Kim Tae Hee′s agency acknowledged that the two "have good feelings toward each other."

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

Source:enewsworld

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ministry of National Defense Investigates Rain Over Military Leaves

2013-01-02

Thanks to the recent controversy swelling over alleged excessive benefits Rain received during his military service are now being officially looked into.

After paparazzi photos released on January 1 outed Rain and Kim Tae Hee as a couple, initial words of congratulation from netizens have quickly turned negative, as claims have risen that Rain has received extra benefits during his military service.

According to the same sources that published the photos, the couple was first spotted on November 23 on a date and thereafter snapped and spotted together at least once a week.

Moreover from December 23, during Christmas week, the sources reported Rain received a four nights, five days leave.

If the reports are true, Rain will have been granted far more many days of leave than the average enlisted Korean soldier, as few are allowed to leave base with such frequency.

Adding fuel to criticism is the fact this isn’t the first time Rain has been accused of receiving excessive leave as a soldier, as the entertainer previously came under fire over similar allegations in October with revelation being made Rain had received 62 days of leave between January to October of 2012 alone. A regular soldier serving a 21-month military service is normally granted less than 10 days of leave as a productive soldier.

Also at the center of controversy is allegation the entertainer was snapped during many of his leaves out of his uniform and in civilian wear, which is against military rules.

96445352.jpg

With controversy swelling once more, netizens have began taking to personal social networking services as well as the homepage of the Ministry of National Defense expressing outrage, demanding answers and alleging that the nation’s military has once more played favoritism for celebrities serving their mandatory military duties over regular soldiers.

The Ministry of National Defense, since then, has stepped forward on December 2 to reveal it has begun investigating the claims and also looking into other soldiers that may have been affected by the controversy.

The agency added it anticipated it would reach a conclusion in the coming days.

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan

Source:enewsworld

Guest xopo17

jess_zz said: Gosh!! Korean netizens .... It's New Year! Just please support the couple!! Pray for Jung Ji Hoon oppa!... I'm sure after this news broke out, JJH oppa will got strict leave permission :( I really hope the two dating beautifully and eventually get married :D 

@xopo17
Nice to see you here.... sometime the negative stuff was not that bad.... sometime some ppl like to amplified stufff.... and I don't know why some really hate Rain. He is in the military now and he doesn't pose a threat to anyone and yet some anti fan would never leave him alone.... I HATE when ppl start comparing him and Hyun Bin....
and one thing about KTH .... she never had boyfriend (at least not that we know off) .... I am so so glad it's KTH .... 

Kim Tae-hee admits to relationship with Rain

2013/01/01

Source:.hancinema.net

photo270645.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee admitted to being in a relationship with singer Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon).

Kim's agency reported through media, "It's true they have been seeing each other but they are currently in the stage of getting to know each other. It's been about a month since they've started seeing each other".

"They are both very well known stars so they have very limited time to see each other and the places they can go are very limited. With the given circumstances, they developed different feelings for each other little by little although it's hard for them to open up to each other".

According to sources, Rain received a vacation of 5 days before Christmas and they spent the holidays together. Some netizens say that his vacation days are more compared to other solders and are questioning if he received military favors.

Previously Rain has once been in a rumor regarding military favors in October when Democratic Unionist Party member of Parliament Lee Seok-hyeon claimed preferential treatment during the inspection of National Defense.

Not only that, a citizen had once made a civil complaint titled, "Report of a soldier on leave and breach of military regulations".

This citizen had pointed out that Rain wasn't wearing his field cap in a media picture and being a representing soldier of the nation, it was a big loss of dignity to be walking around without his cap in a civilian area.

A soldier must be wearing his cap while he is in his battle suit even during vacation. An act of breach will result in limitations of vacation or even confinement in a guardhouse.

Source : www.hankyung.com/news... ( English )

Guest xopo17

Bambiina said: @xopo17
Nice to see you here.... sometime the negative stuff was not that bad.... sometime some ppl like to amplified stufff.... and I don't know why some really hate Rain. He is in the military now and he doesn't pose a threat to anyone and yet some anti fan would never leave him alone.... I HATE when ppl start comparing him and Hyun Bin....
and one thing about KTH .... she never had boyfriend (at least not that we know off) .... I am so so glad it's KTH ....