Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[12-27] 12-12-26 Speeding967 tweet

12-12-26 Speeding967 tweet

seppding(0).png

[English translation]
by 화니   2012.12.27 @rain-cloud.co.kr

[Those who anonymously want to send your stories or those who want to send your comments by email, can send them to us by email "speedingradio@hanmail.net"]

[Dec 29th show and Dec 30th shows will be broadcast live and as a record, respectively. This week's comment subject is 'The most cruel remark that cut you deeply this year.' Please post many of your funny writings on its bulletin board right away or send them by email.]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rain R2B Collage

7e6e106c608da55f186fc0d4be3b711c.jpg

Source:as tagged.

[Pic]12-12-27 Rain @ love of country Joint Winter Concert

Posted by memo-rain on December 28, 2012

1.jpg?width=750

CAM00055.jpg?width=750

2012122721.56.291.jpg

credit : okkyong3462 //DC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Fancam]12-12-27 Rain @ love of country Joint Winter Concert

watch video here

http://channel.pandora.tv/channe ... 68373&linkskip=

[12-28] 12-12-27 (More Pics) Rain @ love of country Joint Winter Concert

credit : okkyong3462 //DC//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

3%2851%29.jpg

4%2836%29.jpg

5%2835%29.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

anjjo said:

[Fancam]12-12-27 Rain @ love of country Joint Winter Concert

watch video here

http://channel.pandora.tv/channe ... 68373&linkskip=

[article] Bulletin Entertainment's Top 10 Korean Entertainment Stories.

credit:Stephe@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Cross-posted from Cloud USA ^@@^]

Super Junior's Leeteuk.
Super Junior's Leeteuk, a new private.

Manila Bulletin 12/26/2012 — by Jonathan M. Hicap

Bulletin Entertainment's Top 10 Korean Entertainment Stories

[EXCERPT]

10. Super Junior's Leeteuk and other stars enlist in the military - Fans became sad when Super Junior leader Leeteuk enlisted in the Korean military last Oct. 30 as part of his mandatory service as a citizen. Hundreds of fans went to Gyeonggi province to see Leeteuk for the last time. He already finished his five weeks of basic military training and will be on active duty. Other Korean stars who enlisted in the military in 2012 were SS501's Kim Kyu Jong, TRAX's Jay and Jung Mo, Mighty Mouth's Sangchu, Lee Jae Hoon, Ryu Sang Wook and Kim Moo Yul. Stars who were discharged from the military in 2012 included Kangin, Hyun Bin, Lee Jun-ki and Kang Dong-won.

Our wish in 2013: Fans to continue supporting their idols. Super Junior's Heechul and Korean pop star Rain will be discharged from the military next year.

» You can see Numbers 1 through 9 and Jonathan's article in its entirety on the mb.com news site HERE. ^@@^

[12-29] 12-12-29 Friends FM - 질주본능_Rain & KCM DJ

12-12-29 Friends FM - 질주본능_Rain & KCM DJ

Credit : ratoka

https://vimeo.com/56454976

English Translation

by 화니 2012.12.29 @rain-cloud.co.kr

~4:15
[Rain] : Rain&KCM's "The Desire To Speed"!

[Rain] : It's not a good idea to spend so much time on trifles.
You need someone who can keep you from dissipating your time and energy on too many different things. We'll be that one you need.

-------------------------------------------------------

[Rain] : You can send your stories and song request to us through SMS #0967 or its Twitter (https://mobile.twitter.com/speeding967) or its message board
(http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/ ... ard_2093&pseq=0) or (http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/ ... ard_2098&pseq=0)

[KCM] : Particularly, foreign fans can send their stories and song request to us by email : speedingradio@hanmail.net

-------------------------------------------------------------

3:24~58
[Rain] : Well, I have something to tell you. I've got many gifts and delicious snacks and food from my official fan club 'Cloud' today. My solder mates including me have had more than enough, and I've saved face, thanks to you. Thank you so much, and I love you.
[KCM] : Thank you very much.

4:16~20:17
-Quiz Pang Pang-

[Rain] : This segment is for those who were lonely on Christmas day.
[KCM] : How did you spend your Christmas?
[Rain] : I had a very nice Christmas.
[KCM] : So did I (laughs)

*Quiz 1

[KCM] : If you give a correct answer to my question or if you give a funny answer despite a wrong answer, you will get a present as a prize.

(Rain and ‘KCM' read the words to a song.)

[Rain] : What is the name of the song?
[KCM] : Please send a chargeable text message to this number #0967 if you know the answer or if you want to send your wrong and funny answer to us.
Each of the winners will be presented with a gift certificate.

[Rain] : The answer is 'Noeul's 'Proposal Of Marriage'.

[KCM] : Listener '#3456' - 'Noeul's 'Youth'
Listener 'Hardworking Genius R' - 'Noeul's 'Farewell At About Sunset'
Listener '#8686' - 'Noeul's “Writing 'Proposal Of Marriage' and Reading 'Nuptial Song' ”
The winner out of those who have got the wrong answers, is '#868'. Congratulations!

[Rain] : Listener 'Su O', ‘#1719’. ‘#9852’, ‘#1876’, etc. -'Noeul's 'Proposal Of Marriage'.
The winner out of those who have got the right answers, is '#9852'. Congratulations!

*Quiz 2.

(A song is playing on the radio)
[KCM] : What is the name of the song?
[KCM] : Please send a chargeable text message to this number #0967 if you know the answer or if you want to send your wrong and funny answer to us.

[Rain] : The answer is SISTAR's 'Alone'.

[Rain] : Listener 'Yu Ji Hyun' - 'Sister's 'Staying Alone'
Listener 'Newt R' - SISTAR's 'Outcast'
Listener '#9106' - SISTAR's 'Home Alone'
Listener '#9852' - Brother's 'Together'
Listener '#3593' - SISTAR's 'Fiona Alone' (laughs)
The winner out of those who have got the wrong answers, is '#9106'. Congratulations!

[KCM] : Listener '#0959', '#5283', 'Ha Ji Min R', '#8299' - SISTAR's 'Alone'.
The winner out of those who have got the right answers, is 'Ha Ji Min R',. Congratulations!

*Quiz 3.

('Girls’ Generation's "Tell Me Your Wish." is playing)
[Rain] : I want you to guess what the lyrics are when a bell rings.

[Rain] : Maybe KCM's mother is listening to this show.
KCM's mother, KCM is your son, but who do you like better, me or your son?
After this show, I'm going to ask KCM to place a collect call to you in order to button down the truth. (laughs) Mother, I love you. (laughs)

[Rain] : The answer to the quiz is 'Dream Car'

[Rain] : Listener 'A' - 'Zebra'.
Listener '#0415' - 'Merry-Go-Round'.
Listener 'JJ Love' - Rudolf.
Listener '#0490'- 'Bumper Car'. (laughs)

[KCM] : Listener '#9106' - 'Handcart'. (laughs)
Listener '#9852' - Cultivator

[Rain] : Listener '#3863', "The answer is Rain's 'Carrying Somebody On His Shoulders'. I think nobody has the guts to ask Rain to carry her on his shoulders."
You have to know that I'm quite approachable.

[KCM] : Listener '#5535' - 'Open Car'
[Rain] : The winner out of those who have got the wrong answers, is '#9106'. Congratulations!

[KCM] : Listener '#9852', 'Baby Cloud Fan' - 'Dream Car'.
[KCM] : Listener 'The Big Dipper', " I mistakenly thought of 'Dream Car' as 'Drum Car'. (laughs) The answer is 'Dream Car' "

[Rain] : Listener 'Pang Pang', "The answer is 'Dream Car'. I imagine Rain will leave the army passing in the motorcade."
Imagine how you will leave the army.
[KCM] : I think I'll walk away with lively steps.
[Rain] : I think I will feel weepy.
[KCM] : I agree with you.

[Rain] : Listener '#5535', 'Movie' - 'Dream Car'.
The winner out of those who have got the right answers, is 'The Big Dipper'.
Congratulations!

[Rain] : If it has been funny, please scream!
[KCM] : Hooray! (laughs)

---------------------------------------------------------

20:29~20:58
[Rain]; The next song is 'Park Ji Yun's 'I Fall In Love'.
I participated in this song as a choreographer when I let rip with a single from my second album. Would you listen to the song?

----------------------------------------------------------

21:24~25:23
[KCM] : Listener '#7244', "Singer 'G.Na's 'What I Want To Do If I Have A Boyfriend' (featured by Rain) is one of my favorite songs. What do you want to do if you get a girl friend?"
[Rain] : Actually, the CEO of a company called 'Cube' where G.Na belongs, digged me up, but he (the CEO) introduced me to JYP, and JYP employed the CEO as a professional manager later. I recorded the song before my enlistment. Up until then, I had never participated in any other singer's song as a rapper. The lyrics of the song is very interesting.

[Rain] : Listener '#Small Eyes', "I hope something fab will happen to me next year.
The year 2013 is also the year when your discharge from the army will occur."
[KCM] : Doesn't it sound wonderful?

[KCM] ; Listener '#0680', "I'm working as a kindergarten teacher in Seoul.
I am on my winter vacation at the moment. The break from work really sets me up for the new year."
[Rain] : Recently I'm really worried about how I can send my future son to a better kindergarten. (laughs) As for my future daughter, she will be given two 24-hour guards to protect her from every danger. (laughs)
[KCM] ; I'll do so too.

26:02~30:14
[Rain] : Listener '#3574', "I'm having my hair permed at a hair saloon.
I'm thinking of changing my hairdo to match the current fashion, 'Merry style'." (laughs)

[KCM] : Listener 'HyosungK', "January 4th is my son's birthday. Please do to him with your energy. Happy New Year!"
[Rain] : I mistakenly thought of 'Please do to him with your energy' as 'Please pour the oil into him'. (laughs) Sorry.

[Rain] : Listener '#5114', "I've hand-packed snowmen like you two. Looking at those snowmen, I'm listening to the radio over coffee. You two shall leave the army next year. I appreciate your commitment."
It's too early to say that because we have a long way to go before we finish our military service. It is not until it's March (next year) that we are worthy to receive the remark.
By the way, according to sergeant 'Yim Ju Howan's mother, I'll have a good fortune told, beginning next year, and the misfortunes I've had will disappear when this year is over. She was alleged to say as, 'My joining the army last year was a good thing to do'.
As it says you'll always have the bad as well as the good in the world, I'll take this with a grain of salt.

[Rain] : Listener '#5535', "I tried several diets but I always put the weight back on."
I lost a few kilograms on the diet I have been on, but I still have a lot of fat around my body. (laughs)

-----------------------------------------------

30:15~42:30
-The Desire to Post Comments With 'Lee Jin Ho' and 'Lee Ji Hoon'-

[Lee Sang Cheol] : Listener 'A', "I often get teased about my fat body from my fellow worker, and even a plastic surgeon told me that my face was really awful, which made me feel awful."

[Rain] : Today's comment subject is 'The most cruel remark that cut you deeply this year.'

[Rain] : 'Lee Sang Cheol', please lower your voice a little way off the mike. (laughs)
When I auditioned to be a singer, I was ignored and neglected by the panel of judges. To be a singer, I should have looked like singer 'Yu Seung Jun' or 'Kang Ta' who was popular with his good looks and powerful dance moves at that time.
When I was a recruit after my enlistment, a female commissioned officer who is seven years younger than me and a big fan of me, came to see me, but she was disappointed when she saw me with her own eyes. (laughs)
I couldn't look my best because I was undergoing military discipline. (laughs)

[Rain] : How did you spend your Christmas?
[Lee Ji Hoon] : I had a lovely time with my solder mates in the barrack, eating a Christmas cake that our commander bought us.
[Lee Sang Cheol] : It was a moment I'll never forget.
Actually, I felt a lot of anxiety about my first Christmas in the army, but I had a wonderful time playing table tennis during the daytime, and pfc 'Kim Kyung Hyun's girl friend visited him on the day and so we spent together.

[Lee Ji Hoon] : I auditioned to be a singer under JYP when I was 22 years old, but he (JYP) was disappointed my face and I failed an audition. (laughs)
[Rain] : That's the pot calling the kettle black. (laughs)
[Lee Ji Hoon] : After I became a singer, I went to JYP personally and asked him why he had rejected me. He told me, 'I remember nothing about those days. I’d like to apologize for what happened.'

[Lee Sang Cheol] : When I returned to my unit after my vacation a few days ago, my immediate superior 'Jeon Deok Man' pretended to know me by calling me 'Ssamdy’ (a sort of comment that belittles him), which hurt my feelings as a result.

[KCM] : Long time ago, a female fan mistook me for K.Will and asked for my autograph. (laughs)

-------------------------------------------------

42:33~50:48
[Rain] : Listener 'Kim Su Young', "The back of my head is slightly flat.
I'm often teased by my friends by reason of that, which cuts me deeply."

[Lee Sang Cheol] : Listener 'Kim Yung Hyun', "I went go to a beauty parlor for a permanent with my mother. The owner of the beauty parlor asked me, 'Are you her (my mother) younger sister?' Then, I had a fit of anger, and I've stopped going to the place since that day."

[Rain] : Listener 'Lee Yong Joon', "My granddaughter is afraid of me probably because of my big eyes. Her mom (my daughter-in-law) getting to the mat for her daughter, is hateful as a cunning fox."

[KCM] : Listener '#8462', "My friends often tease me out of fun by reason of my small eyes, which causes more stress."

[Lee Ji Hoon] : Listener '#5044', "I'm an old maid (39 years old). My single life is under great strain at the moment because I'm suffering from my mother's constant nagging to get married. But I've reversed myself about marriage after looking at happy couples in a supermarket."

[Lee Sang Cheol] : Listener 'Baek Kang Su', "Whenever I wear an expensive new outfit, my friends criticize me by saying 'Cut your coat according to your cloth'.
('Lee Sang Cheol' exaggeratingly reads the story to make them laugh.)
[Rain] : 'Lee Sang Cheol' has a propensity to exaggerate. I don't think it's funny at all. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener '#6788', "I almost quit the company in a fit of rage when I was abused by my boss."
You have to swallow your anger all the time, but you need to talk to the committee of inspection when he's going too far when he talks like that.

[KCM] : Listener '#9087', "I'm a private tutor, and am big for my age. Perhaps on this account, my students have no respect for me."

----------------------------------------------------------------

51:18~
[Lee Ji Hoon] : Listener 'Sawadapu', "I'm a 51-year-old woman enjoying collecting cute things. When I wore a jacket with a hood there is rabbit on, my junior told me, 'You look like a young woman from the back'. It sounded like a snarky remark."

[Rain] : Listener '#2745', "I'm under a lot of stress because I am in between jobs.
Small insults can deeply hurt me."

[Lee Sang Cheol] : Listener 'Park Hyo Jung', "I didn't really have time to go to a photographer to have a few photographs made. When I slightly photo-shopped my digital portrait shot taken at home, my elder sister told me. 'You seem a completely different person,' I wanted her to say a word of praise though."

[KCM] : Listener 'Ahn Woon Hee', "Our next-door neighbour gained almost 20kg after she brought a baby into being. Her husband always teased her that she stood 158cm and weighed 80kg, but she has lost 10 kg by portion control and exercising. She said, 'I'll work out harder and sweat it off.' "

[Rain] : Listener '#0232', "I bought a padded jacket I needed when I wanted to treat myself. When I made affectation of my new clothes, my mother told me, 'You look like a pregnant woman.' Her remark deeply hurt me."

[Lee Ji Hoon] : Listener '#3211', "I wanted to buy some cosmetics. The owner of the cosmetics shop advised me to buy some cosmetics for people who are a lot older than I, probably because I looked older than my age. I was really displeased with her advise."

[Lee Sang Cheol] : Listener '#3226', "I'm an office worker who is 25 years old. When I tried to enjoy the Christmas spirit at work, my boss continued to sneer at and provoke me. It is mean of him not to care about others' feelings."

[Rain] : I think the noise in the studio has died down. (laughs)
[Lee Sang Cheol] : Because it is getting dark and cold. (laughs)
[Rain] : Maybe the stories we have read today are not happy things.
Perhaps we can a full day’s debate on a subject next time.
[Lee Sang Cheol] : Let's complete the show, laughing out loud. (laughs)

[Rain] : I know 'Lee Ji Hoon' will be going on a vacation today. Have a good time on your vacation!
And, 'Lee Sang Cheol', clean up the room on the second floor after the show. (laughs)
Thank you for coming in today.

---------------------------------------------------------

[KCM] : Some gifts will be provided for 'Kim Su Young' and Qiz Pang Pang winners. Please leave your phone numbers and names in private in its bulletin board.
[Rain] : This has been Rain.
[KCM] : This has been KCM. Thank you.
[Lee Sang Cheol]]: Happy New Year!

12-12-29 [Cloud Notice]Notes on how 'Adieu 2012 Combined Event' ran.

Posted by memo-rain on December 30, 2012

1.jpg

Dear Clouds, were you enjoying listening to the show 'The Desire To Speed' today?

This event, originally structured for a Christmas event, was prepared to launch a little communication between Rain and Clouds in celebration of D-day 200, Christmas, and the year-end holidays with the slogan 'Adieu 2012!', 'Welcome 2013!!, and 'Come on 7.10!!!’

Thanks to your active participation and support, we were able to give several gift boxes containing gifts and refreshments (for Rain and his soldier mates) to the writer of the radio show in front of the unit (where he lives) in time for the show without any problem.
Thank you for carrying such heavy goods by yourself three times, Miss writer.^^

먼저 선물편입니다 :
The following is the gifts list for Rain and his soldier mates.

We based our final proposal on various opinions Cloud supporter 'morningdew' had collected.

1. 콘투어 Plus2 스포츠 캠 (Contour Plus2 Sports Cam)
2. 겨울 방한복 세트 (sets of winter clothes)
3. 건강식품 몇가지 종류 (wholesome foods)
4. 내무반내 간단한 간식거리와 생활용품과 같은 지훈님 개인선물과
(Some snacks for Rain's soldier mates and him. / Personal gifts such as household items for Rain)
5. 홍보대원(총16명)을 위한 후리드점퍼 한 벌씩으로 준비했습니다.
(A suit of Fleece jumper for each of his 16 soldier mates in total)

1. 스틱허니 셋트 (sets of Stick Honey)
2. 콘투어 PLUS 2 (설명서 넣어드림) (Contour PLUS 2) including the manual.
3. 발열내의 (heated underwears)
4. 황생원생강가루 (Howangsaengwon ground ginger)
5. 크리아틴 파워 (Creatin Power)
6. 봉밀절편 (honey pounded rice)
7. 도서3권(아래 사진 참조) (three books )(Look at the picture on the bottom)
8. 튜브&스틱허니 셋트 (Tube & Stick Honey sets)
9. 방한복세트 (sets of winter clothes)
10. 견과류세트 (sets of nuts)
11. 지훈님 개인생활용품(아래사진참조) (personal gifts for Rain) (Look at the picture on the bottom)
12. 후드달린 후리스 (가슴팍에 지훈님 이름 수놓아드림)
(Fleece jumper with a hood for Rain) (the upper front of the clothes are embroidered with his name)
13. 후리스 (홍보대원전원 선물용)
(Fleece jumpers for everyone in the barrack where Rain lives.)
14. 귤 두박스 (홍보대원 전원)
(two boxes of mandarin oranges for everyone in the barrack where Rain lives.)

앞쪽의 진열되어 있는 파일과 카드는 설명이 필요한 제품에 대한 안내글이 적혀있습니다.
The packages include instructions.

NovemberRain's posts about the outcome of the Worldwide Twitter Trending for him to celebrate D-200 & ,D-199, were printed and edited as a file.

생활관내 간식류 (Snacks for everyone in the barrack)
내무반 생필품(지훈님 개인용품) (personal things indispensable to life for Rain)
박스내 포장 모습 (the packaged boxes)
홍보대원들을 위한 선물 인증샷 (gifts for his soldier mates)

We checked over all of his soldier mates' measurements to buy clothes which fit them to perfection. Also, we made stickers by using their pictures and messages on Defense Media Agency website homepage, and those stickers were individually wrapped.

선물전체 인증샷 :
The picture shows overall gifts.

이어서 간식편입니다. (지훈님 어깨에 힘이 살짝 들어가신듯 평소보다 말씀하시는 톤이 아주 밝게 들렸습니다~^^*) :
The followings are snacks. (Rain seemed to be in a good mood today as if he acted high and mighty~^^*)

We accommodated many of your wishes and sent him high-quality snacks during the live broadcast.

1. 크렌베리쿠키 (Cranberry cookies)
2. 반건시 (많은 분들이 소원하셨습니다~~^^*) (semidry red-ripe persimmons) (many of your wishes)
3. 그릴새우 허브꼬치 (grilled shrimp / grilled herb skewers)
4. 매콤한 닭안심구이꼬치 (grilled spicy chicken skewers)
5. 과일 모듬 (collection of fruits)
6. 햄치즈 샌드위치 (ham cheese sandwiches)
7. 고구마무스 양송이카나페 (canapes made with sweet potatoes & mushrooms)
8. 아스파라거스 베이컨 샐러드 (asparagus bacon salad)
9. 까프레제 치즈 꼬치 (Caprese cheese skewers)
9. 쉬프림갈릭 브레드 스틱 (Shrimp garlic bread sticks)
10. 스타벅스 커피 (Starbucks coffee)

개별포장모습 (구름을 연상되는 하늘색 리본으로 마무리했답니다.)
The individually packaged gifts. (sky-blue ribbons associated with Cloud are tied)

최종 아이스박스 포장 모습
(The finally packaged ice box)

Thank you for your hard work, ssagae님, November님, morningdew님, 베티님, freshrain님, etc.
Thank you so much for thanking Clouds as a demonstration of your affection during the broadcast, Rain.

I haven't received some receipts yet, so the expenditure settlement will be posted in addition to those receipts within this year. Settled statement (according to the item) of Cloud Membership fee and the process of efforts to prepare for the transition and handover of work to the next term, will be posted next year.

Thank you for giving me your time and consideration**
Happy holidays~~^^

source http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&a...

1371F33D50DF27700B3207

1971133D50DF27760CFFD3

1371E53D50DF277C0B9470

146EE03D50DF27820E7527

18721D3D50DF27870BF7D0

026F793D50DF278F0D6FA0

23724F3D50DF27950C6DF9

1972633D50DF279C0B7C63

202AF14450DF27A001FB66

2329F94450DF27A2029287

252AFD4450DF27A601AB66

032B034450DF27A901AAED

232A164450DF27AB02A4B1

162A0A4450DF27AE02392F

20288E4450DF27B003129F

253EB04050DF27B62E1B5A

1856604050DF27B91A18A2

246ECE4050DF27BB05AAEE

18668F4050DF27BF0D1D64

025E114050DF27C213AD37

135F504050DF27C40F81F1

12-12-30 speeding967 tweet

Credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

12-12-30 speeding967 tweet

speeding111.png

speeding2222.jpg

Regarding this tweet -

credit: Stephe@ Cloud USA on December 31, 2012

Rain’s military radio show on Friends 96.7 FM, Speeding Instinct, tweeted about the Cloud Fan Club Christmas goodies that he and his mates got to enjoy. Thanks, Speeding! Rain also thanked The Cloud from the bottom of his heart on Saturday and Sunday’s radio shows. Very cool. :)

(Source credit: The official Speeding Instinct Twitter, 12/29/2012

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are Dating?

20121231_rainkimtaehee.jpg

According to a new article from Dispatch, Rain and Kim Tae Hee are dating!

The couple have been dating for 3 months. Even after Rain enlisted in March, the pair kept in frequent contact, and started to officially date in September. Rain had actively asked her out to go and what began as friends, has now apparently blossomed into a loving relationship.

They met at least once a week, and usually met on Sunday’s. Rain would drive Kim Tae Hee’s car and drive her home, and then take a taxi back to his house.

The couple also spent Christmas together because Rain had a break from the army. A representative from the army said, “Celebrity recruits have many breaks. They can get many breaks. Rain has radio, so he has been allowed to go out often.

Credits: AllKpop

ebulli3nt said:

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are Dating?

20121231_rainkimtaehee.jpg

According to a new article from Dispatch, Rain and Kim Tae Hee are dating!

The couple have been dating for 3 months. Even after Rain enlisted in March, the pair kept in frequent contact, and started to officially date in September. Rain had actively asked her out to go and what began as friends, has now apparently blossomed into a loving relationship.

They met at least once a week, and usually met on Sunday’s. Rain would drive Kim Tae Hee’s car and drive her home, and then take a taxi back to his house.

The couple also spent Christmas together because Rain had a break from the army. A representative from the army said, “Celebrity recruits have many breaks. They can get many breaks. Rain has radio, so he has been allowed to go out often.

Credits: AllKpop

class="entry-title"Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s agencies have little to say on dating reports20121231_rain_kimtaehee2.jpg

After Dispatch broke the news that Rain and Kim Tae Hee were dating, their agencies had little to say about the matter, simply denying any involvement or knowledge.

“We haven’t heard anything about this,” both sides responded, apparently deciding that it was wiser to say as little as possible for the time being.

Rain is scheduled to be discharged from the military this coming July, while Kim Tae Hee will be acting in an upcoming SBS drama in March.

Source: MyDaily via Nate

------------------------------------------------------

class="entry-title"How did Kim Tae Hee and Rain fall in love?20121231_rain_kimtaehee.jpg

20121231_rain_kimtaehee.jpg

After Rain and Kim Tae Hee were revealed to be a couple, many people have become curious about how they first came to know each other and fall in love.

The two first met in October of 2011, when they were both filming an advertisement for ‘Coupang. After they became friends, Rain went on the offensive.

“Rain is the kind of person that is very forward with his feelings,” a confidant said. “Even after his entrance into the army, he won her over with frequent talks and conversations.”

20121231_kim_tae_hee_rain.jpg

Source: Dispatch via Nate//allkpop

Are Rain and Kim Tae Hee Dating?

2013010109162661283_1.jpg

A rumor of singer and soldier Rain’s romance with actress Kim Tae Hee came out on New Year’s Day.

On January 1, a news source reported that Rain and Kim have been dating for three months. According to reports, they started making contact with each other often after Rain joined the entertainment unit in March last year and started dating in September.

Because Rain is currently a soldier, who will be discharged from military service in July this year, such a rumor can be a sensitive one to him. It’s because it means Rain has dated Kim while he was hosting a radio show in the army. The news source reported that Rain had a date with Kim after hosting the radio show, which airs live every Sunday.

Regarding the rumor, a spokesperson for Kim is currently not saying anything. Rain doesn’t have an agency now. A friend of Rain says, “I’ve never heard that Rain is dating someone now.”

Kim will start shooting SBS TV’s new drama series Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love in March as a lead actress, and Rain will be discharged from military service on July 10 this year.

Credits: enkorea

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Are Rain and Kim Tae Hee dating? January 01, 2013

2013010109162661283_1.jpgA rumor of singer and soldier Rain’s romance with actress Kim Tae Hee came out on New Year’s Day.

On January 1, a news source reported that Rain and Kim have been dating for three months. According to reports, they started making contact with each other often after Rain joined the entertainment unit in March last year and started dating in September.

Because Rain is currently a soldier, who will be discharged from military service in July this year, such a rumor can be a sensitive one to him. It’s because it means Rain has dated Kim while he was hosting a radio show in the army. The news source reported that Rain had a date with Kim after hosting the radio show, which airs live every Sunday.

Regarding the rumor, a spokesperson for Kim is currently not saying anything. Rain doesn’t have an agency now. A friend of Rain says, “I’ve never heard that Rain is dating someone now.”

Kim will start shooting SBS TV’s new drama series Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love in March as a lead actress, and Rain will be discharged from military service on July 10 this year.

Here is an in-depth article that explains more about their relationship!

Rain & Kim Tae Hee, First Couple of the New Year

201311910518ymrzoo_T5_38181

Romance blossoms as a new year approaches.

Hallyu star Kim Tae Hee (33) and World Star Rain are currently sharing love together. They both are so popular that they are the icons of Korea, but as of now, Rain is currently serving his mandatory military term. However, he breaks through the difficult barrier of work to meet his lover, Kim Tae Hee, in which their relationship sprouted after he joined the military.

The couple is the first official celebrity couple of 2013, and it was revealed that the two have been together for roughly three months (officially dated since September). Rain and Kim Tae Hee met through their Kyupang commercial in October 2011, forming a friendship, in which strengthened into the point where the two began to regularly communicate with each other.

Dispatch, the news source that followed the couple for two months, was able to procure exclusive film of the two meeting up with each other. Initially, the source did not expect the two to be dating, but as time passed on, the truth could be seen through their eyes. It was also revealed that the couple went through extreme measures to keep their relationship a secret, using three cars to cover their tracks by distractions and various secret hiding place. They also enjoyed their time in their personal houses.

On November 23rd, 2012, Rain and Kim Tae Hee attempted to date invisibly, trying to blend in with the environment. Kim Tae Hee could be seen in her Toyota Camry while Rain brought his BMW Mini Cruiser, in which, Kim Tae Hee transferred over to Rain’s car. The two enjoyed a date in the car, believing they were away from the public eye.

In December, they meet once a week, which was always on a Sunday. Rain DJ’s a military radio station on late Saturdays, thus, after he gets off work, he gets picked up by Kim Tae Hee’s car.

Dispatch saw the two get together on the 2nd and 9th of December, in which Rain was spotted in his military outfit, foreshadowing that he needed to return to his post soon. The two departed at 11PM on both of the dates, and Rain left by a taxi.

On Christmas, the couple enjoyed a date in Rain’s house on the 23rd and 24th, in which Rain took 5 days leave to enjoy his time with his girlfriend fully.

How did Rain win over Kim Tae Hee’s heart? According to a source, Rain’s military set mind allowed him to stand out amongst the others, attracting Kim Tae hee to him. Rain also texted/called Kim Tae Hee whenever he could, connecting the two together in which was complimented by his unique/weird personality that showed affection and warmth. Also, Rain took leaves whenever possible, almost forcing his superiors to grant him a leave after his performances/DJing for the military, just to see his girlfriend. One of Rain’s comrades revealed that an average soldier typically receives 3-5 days off when they perform for a concert/event for the military, and since Rain is a singer, he is entitled to more breaks than the other performers.

Kim Tae Hee is currently preparing for her return on the silver screen with SBS’s new drama, Jang Ok Jung, the person who lives for love. This is her first historical drama challenge in her whole career. Rain on the other hand, has been serving in the military since October 11, 2011, as a promoter for the military. He will be released on July 10, 2013.

Source: Nate
Translation: 24-7KPOP

class="content-title" Kim Tae Hee and Rain Are Dating!  
January 1, 2013 Kim Tae Hee and Rain Are Dating!

2013 has started with the startling news that actress Kim Tae Hee and singer Rain are in a relationship.

Rumor has it that the two have been dating secretly for three months but their agencies have yet to give an official statement.

The two supposedly share a date at least once a week. The two started meeting up in March of last year when Rain was serving his time in the military. The two began dating in September. Dispatch caught the two about two months into their relationship. They captured the two top celebrities on a date in a park in Seoul. When their date ended the two left in their separate cars. Dispatch also reported that the two celebrities met several times after, including a date on Christmas Eve. Often Rain would drop Kim Tae Hee at her home and then take a taxi back.

You can see the official Dispatch pictures here.

The two celebrities first met in October 2011 through a commercial shoot for a social commerce company, Coupang. After the news of this relationship broke out, behind the scenes pictures of the two shooting the commercial has resurfaced. In the commercial Kim Tae Hee and Rain shared a couple dance and send hearts with their eyes to each other.

Kim Tae Hee will play the leading female role in the upcoming SBS drama “Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love”. This will be her first historical drama role.

Rain began his mandatory enlistment in October of 2011 and will be discharged on July 10 of this year.

rainkimtaeheeold.jpg

Source:soompi