Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

12-12-19 [Cloud Notice] How to support Rain by leaving posts on the Defense Media Agency website homepage.

This event is to mark his D-200day scheduled on 22 December, and is to bid the year adieu and welcome to Happy New Year.

Please write messages touching the heart of Rain on the bulletin board of the Defense Media Agency website homepage by using one uniform mark '♥' next to the first letter of the sentence by the 31st of December.
(Click the photo showing Rain on the website homepage, and then post messages at the bottom of the page. -
작성자 : the writer, 응원할홍보대원 : 정지훈(Rain), 내용:content.)

http://www.dema.mil.kr/ <<---- GO~ GO~ GO~!!!!!

While you break the record in the Defense Media Agency website by leaving more than 200 posts on its message board, Christmas cards and snacks and memorial cake and gifts will be delivered to him in time.

Hope that you will widely spread this news through various channels such as Twitter, Facebook, etc. and that will urge more fans to participate in this event.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/vi ... itle&searchStr=

credit : ratoka - RainLegend

***I know this upcoming radio hosting will be recorded but curious if RAIN will be the one hosting this with KCM or again replaced by Lee Ji Hoon. I understand that the Sunday segment will be the Christmas presentation. I hope we could get the translation of this announcement.:(

12/22 23 Rain&KCM's "The Desire To Speed_broadcast announcements.

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

source : http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/speeding?skin_type=S&menu_seq=2085&&pseq=0

12/22일 토요일 녹음방송 *

1부< 스타초대석 with 상추>: 갓 입대한 신병! 이상철대원(상추씨)를 신고합니다.! 톡톡튀는 입담 기대해주시구요.

2부 <댓글 본능>: 이지훈일병의 개인적인 사정으로.. 이번주는이상철 대원이 이진호상병과 함께합니다.

이지훈일병의 빈자리를 어떻게 재밌게 채워주실지~ 직접 확인해주세요.

12/23일 일요일 크리스마스 특집 녹음방송*

1부 <너에게 들려주고 싶은 노래> : 특별히 크리스마스를 물씬 풍길 수 있는 캐롤송으로 꾸며집니다 .

2부 < DJ의 품격>: 태완씨가 직접 선곡해주는 캐롤송은 어떻게 다를지 ~ 기대해주세요.

두시간동안 포근한 캐롤로 채워질 마음까지 따뜻해 지는 시간~ 함께해주세요, !

(이번 주는 토요일과 일요일은 강DJ의 개인적인 사정으로

정DJ 혼자 달릴 예정이니까요. 외롭지 않게 두 시간동안 많은 청취바랍니다.*^^*)

notice%281%29.png

willenette said: ***I know this upcoming radio hosting will be recorded but curious if RAIN will be the one hosting this with KCM or again replaced by Lee Ji Hoon. I understand that the Sunday segment will be the Christmas presentation. I hope we could get the translation of this announcement.:(

12/22 23 Rain&KCM's "The Desire To Speed_broadcast announcements.

credit : ratoka -

anjjo said:

12-12-18 [Cloud Notice] ★ We ask to be excused and seek advice.

Posted by memo-rain on December 19, 2012

We've made a project for Christmas event for Rain since last week, but some unexpected things could happen.

By accommodating one of your wishes, we're thinking of sending him some snacks and gifts on December 22nd when military radio broadcast '질주본능‘ (The Desire To Speed) which Rain hosts is heard, but we heard that the radio show was recorded on both days of last weekend (17th and 18th), and that he won't be in his barrack from December 22nd.

We're trying to arrange everything around his timetable, but if circumstances force us not to schedule work around his schedule, we'll send those presents to him even if we have to arrive in the broadcasting studio and give him the presents in time for the show supposed to be broadcast live within this year.
However, it's not clear whether the project will be accomplished or not. So, we should talk about the issue at some point.

Suggestion 1).
Instead of sending him presents this time, how about sending him light snacks and Christmas collection being conducted by 'hina' and about breaking the record in the Defense Media Agency website by visiting the site to leave more than 200 posts offered by Korean Cloud '비사방' and overseas Cloud ’TerriKR'?
And maybe we can send him more well-prepared presents in time for next Valentine's day or the 11th Anniversary of his debut.

Suggestion 2).
How about sending him gift boxes of Christmas gifts, D-200 gifts (There are 200days to go until his discharge from the military), and New Year’s gifts after we get feedback further for a couple of weeks even if decision is somewhat delayed.
Any other suggestions? And the will of the majority will be accepted.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The followings to be sent to Rain are organized by Cloud supporter 'morningdew'.
For which of the following items do you have more support?

1) Books Rain can reads at one time with another. [ex: 'Kangpul's comic books]
2) Healthy food [nutritional supplements, red ginseng products, etc.]
3) Warm clothes.
4) A roller type of eyewash solution. [which can prevent swelling : 'Cleanic All About']

http://www.cliniquekorea.co.kr/product/1683/9423/All-About-Eyes-Ser...

5) Hot Pack, socks, underwear, gloves, etc. which are good for keeping warm.

http://ggstory.com/shop/item.php?it_id=1367925546

6) 'Action Cam Contour Plus 2' that is a little smaller, lighter and easier to use. [it can help him practice acting or make precious memories with his soldier mates]

http://itempage3.auction.co.kr/DetailView.aspx?ItemNo=A672747696&am...

7) iPad mini

You are welcome to another opinion.

We're sorry not to have lived up to your expectations more promptly, and please accept our apology for this inconvenience and feel free to make any suggestions, please.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&a...

[구름] 강상연‘s comment into English.

I know it is too difficult for overseas fans to leave posts on the bulletin board of the Defense Media Agency website homepage because they don't know Korean.
So, as 'mornigdew' has mentioned, some of Korean Cloud membership members will most likely be able to bring the messages of overseas Cloud membership members to the bulletin board of the Defense Media Agency website homepage for them if overseas Cloud membership members leave messages for Rain below.

And I hope that overseas Clouds who haven't joined the official Cloud website yet, will also participate in marking his D-200day scheduled on 22 December by leaving posts on Twitter, etc. to do a Worldwide Trend for Rain, instead of by leaving posts on the bulletin board of the Defense Media Agency website homepage.
Can anyone conduct a project on leaving posts on Twitter, etc.? We're inviting applications for the project.

[구름] 강상연's comment :

I ask you to proceed with the work. But I think that there is little point in participating in the trending on the 29th because it is just an ordinary day except when he hosts the show live. I hope you'll carry on it by putting emphasis on D-199 set for December 23rd when his discharge day enters the line of number 100. (when there are 199 days to go until his discharge from the military.)

anjjo said:

12-12-18 [Cloud Notice] ★ We ask to be excused and seek advice.

Posted by memo-rain on December 19, 2012

We've made a project for Christmas event for Rain since last week, but some unexpected things could happen.

By accommodating one of your wishes, we're thinking of sending him some snacks and gifts on December 22nd when military radio broadcast '질주본능‘ (The Desire To Speed) which Rain hosts is heard, but we heard that the radio show was recorded on both days of last weekend (17th and 18th), and that he won't be in his barrack from December 22nd.

We're trying to arrange everything around his timetable, but if circumstances force us not to schedule work around his schedule, we'll send those presents to him even if we have to arrive in the broadcasting studio and give him the presents in time for the show supposed to be broadcast live within this year.
However, it's not clear whether the project will be accomplished or not. So, we should talk about the issue at some point.

Suggestion 1).
Instead of sending him presents this time, how about sending him light snacks and Christmas collection being conducted by 'hina' and about breaking the record in the Defense Media Agency website by visiting the site to leave more than 200 posts offered by Korean Cloud '비사방' and overseas Cloud ’TerriKR'?
And maybe we can send him more well-prepared presents in time for next Valentine's day or the 11th Anniversary of his debut.

Suggestion 2).
How about sending him gift boxes of Christmas gifts, D-200 gifts (There are 200days to go until his discharge from the military), and New Year’s gifts after we get feedback further for a couple of weeks even if decision is somewhat delayed.
Any other suggestions? And the will of the majority will be accepted.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The followings to be sent to Rain are organized by Cloud supporter 'morningdew'.
For which of the following items do you have more support?

1) Books Rain can reads at one time with another. [ex: 'Kangpul's comic books]
2) Healthy food [nutritional supplements, red ginseng products, etc.]
3) Warm clothes.
4) A roller type of eyewash solution. [which can prevent swelling : 'Cleanic All About']

http://www.cliniquekorea.co.kr/product/1683/9423/All-About-Eyes-Ser...

5) Hot Pack, socks, underwear, gloves, etc. which are good for keeping warm.

http://ggstory.com/shop/item.php?it_id=1367925546

6) 'Action Cam Contour Plus 2' that is a little smaller, lighter and easier to use. [it can help him practice acting or make precious memories with his soldier mates]

http://itempage3.auction.co.kr/DetailView.aspx?ItemNo=A672747696&am...

7) iPad mini

You are welcome to another opinion.

We're sorry not to have lived up to your expectations more promptly, and please accept our apology for this inconvenience and feel free to make any suggestions, please.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&a...

[구름] 강상연‘s comment into English.

I know it is too difficult for overseas fans to leave posts on the bulletin board of the Defense Media Agency website homepage because they don't know Korean.
So, as 'mornigdew' has mentioned, some of Korean Cloud membership members will most likely be able to bring the messages of overseas Cloud membership members to the bulletin board of the Defense Media Agency website homepage for them if overseas Cloud membership members leave messages for Rain below.

And I hope that overseas Clouds who haven't joined the official Cloud website yet, will also participate in marking his D-200day scheduled on 22 December by leaving posts on Twitter, etc. to do a Worldwide Trend for Rain, instead of by leaving posts on the bulletin board of the Defense Media Agency website homepage.
Can anyone conduct a project on leaving posts on Twitter, etc.? We're inviting applications for the project.

[구름] 강상연's comment :

I ask you to proceed with the work. But I think that there is little point in participating in the trending on the 29th because it is just an ordinary day except when he hosts the show live. I hope you'll carry on it by putting emphasis on D-199 set for December 23rd when his discharge day enters the line of number 100. (when there are 199 days to go until his discharge from the military.)