Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

@willenette I've visit Music, drama, and also Rain's Movie thread. I perhaps not wrote comment a lot, but I'm regular visitor to hehehe :\">
we have chat before on thread...
:D

So he's perform yesterday...gosh @-)

@anjjo : if I'm not mistake Rain have a habit of reuse his clothes / accessories ^^ He's such a good keeper  ;))

thank you all for updating
>:D<

Arinda said: @willenette I've visit Music, drama, and also Rain's Movie thread. I perhaps not wrote comment a lot, but I'm regular visitor to hehehe :\">
we have chat before on thread...
:D

So he's perform yesterday...gosh @-)

@anjjo : if I'm not mistake Rain have a habit of reuse his clothes / accessories ^^ He's such a good keeper  ;))

thank you all for updating
>:D<

12-10-05 Friends FM - 김재욱의주고싶은마음듣고싶은얘기_mention Rain

Credit : onlyone0626/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrK362LnKfI&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nrK362LnKfI

----------------------------------------------------------------

RAIN GIFS

heart_pink.gif

credit:as tagged

3a7bd583de1caf8b8ec713db1fc3cd00.gif

fcf836ff212c1a5b3e120105d199b679.gif

39616b3168bf73298e5e066225d4ed9f.gif

4dfa41186f648747049cf5aeeaa825df.gif

I suppose he has fully recovered but the first pic makes me nervous.  X_X   Maybe, I just have the wrong interpretation of his gesture in said photo.

12-10-04 Rain @ Consolatory Train

Credit : vivianbi_taec @ weibo/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

train.jpg

train2.jpg

Korean Dramas, K-pop Helped Reshape Philippine TV, Music

October 6, 2012

By JONATHAN M. HICAP@mb.com.ph

Korean-dramas-resized-mb_0.jpg
Korean dramas (clockwise from left) "My Name is Kim Sam Soon," "Full House" and "Stairway to Heaven" (Photos courtesy of MBC, KBS and SBS)

MANILA, Philippines - The hallyu, or Korean wave, that has swept Asia and other regions has helped in changing how Filipino dramas are made and increased the popularity of K-pop in the Philippines.

This was according to a paper presented by Prof. Ma. Crisanta Flores of the University of the Philippines Department of Filipino and Philippine Literature.

Flores was a speaker at the Hallyu sa Pinas forum, organized by the Korean Cultural Center in the Philippines, to discuss the impact of Korean wave in the Philippines.

In her presentation titled "Korean Wave: The Great Splash on Philippine Popular Culture & Life," Flores tackled how hallyu has influenced Filipino culture.

She said since the first wave of Korean dramas started in 2003 in the Philippines, TV networks has produced remakes of popular dramas and enhanced the production values of Filipino dramas. Korean dramas also influenced the youth on fashion.

These remakes are ABS-CBN's "Lovers in Paris," "Only You," "Green Rose" and "My Girl," and GMA's  "Full House," "Stairway to Heaven," "My Name is Kim Sam Soon," "All About Eve," and "Endless Love."

There are a total of 165 Korean dramas that have been aired in the Philippines since 2003.

Pls. read its entirety @ http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/376091/korean-dramas-kpop-helped-reshape-philippine-tv-music

12-10-06 Friends FM - 龙林夯瓷_Rain & KCM DJ

credit : ratoka

ENGLISH TRANSLATION
by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Rain]&[KMC] : Rain&KCM's "The Desire To Speed"!

[Rain] : Most of people change their mind with the change of seasons. Fall usually makes them feel melancholy, and produces a desire to love somebody.
[KCM] : I think it's the weather today. It’s been a long time.
[Rain] : Yeah, we'll get right to it.

[KCM]: Many fans worry about your health. What is the state of your health?
[Rain] : Good. (laughs)
I've felt a pain in my back since I danced overtaxing my strength in my childhood. From time to time as the need arises, I was able to be treated before and after my concerts during my activities as a singer. But I find it difficult to combine my military service with my hectic performance schedule while serving in the army.
I think I had a relapse and was taken to the hospital due to my busy schedules.
According to some articles I read, I was as good as dead. (laughs)
Now I'm in a good condition, and there is nothing to worry about this disease.
I'll carry out my duty.

[KCM]: Listener 'Won Dong Hyun', "I never miss this show. I like hear your voices again."

[Rain] : Listener 'Jo Woo Sang', "I broke up with my girlfriend after my enlistment. I was really having a hard time for a period of time, but my soldier fellows have given me so much strength. I'll try to do my best for them."
My soldier fellows were also my strength when I was weak during my recruit.
[KCM]: There are a lot of women in the world. I hope he'll see a good woman after his discharge.

[Rain] : Listener 'Only One', "Communication also plays an important role in our relationship."

[KCM]: Listener '#6535', "The weather is perfect. There is nothing like enjoying a weekend with my children. I'm listening to the show while they are playing in the bathtub."
[Rain] : To put it another way, she may leave them to spend time playing themselves under the pretext of listening to it. (laughs)
I believe she is listening to it, taking care of them.

[Rain] : Listener '#5267', "I'm busy studying for the midterm exam."
Good luck for your exam.
[KCM]:Listener 'Bi Oppa, "It's really good to hear Rain's voice again."

[Rain] : Listener '#3334', "I congratulate KCM on being promoted to corporal.
I heard 'Park Hyo Shin' left the army worrying about KCM much. (laughs)
I hope KCM'll serve the army well. (laughs)."
[Rain] : We only have a bit more to go till we leave the army.
I offer you KCM my hearty congratulations.
[KCM]: Thank you.

[Rain] : Listener '#6532', "I'm very glad my 7-year-old daughter did well on a written Chinese character test."
I wish there would be an age difference of seven years between my future children. I really want to have a daughter and a son, and I wish she would be seven years older than he is.
[KCM] : Actually, I just remember I was a good student in school. (laughs)
[Rain] : I can't believe it. (laughs)

[KCM] : Listener '#8305', "My son has been undaunted even though we can't take care of him because both of us bring home the bacon. My son, I love you."
[Rain] : Just because a man was a good student in school, that doesn't necessarily mean that he'll be a good son. He only has to stay out of trouble to be a good son. You know what I'm saying? (laughs)
[KCM] : I understand clearly what you mean. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Because Of You', "After all, you two's health comes first. I hope you'll pay more attention to your health."

[KCM] : Listener 'Memo', "I've bought a lottery ticket. When I hit the lottery jackpot, you'll be the first to know."
I fantasized that I was going to win the lottery after I had a very good dream, but I had finally found it was a pipe dream.
[Rain] : A dream is only a dream. There is nothing to it achieving your dream if you call my name or if you look into my eyes. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Movie Star Ahng', "It sure is a nice today. I still kick myself for not going out to play."
Recently, I find I love taking a walk in the breeze with advancing years.
[KCM] : When I recently took a walk in the breeze with Rain, I felt great.
[Rain] : I was not feeling well on that day.
[KCM] : Why?
[Rain] : I should have taken a walk with a woman.
[KCM] : Pooh!

[KCM] : Listener 'Honey Peanut', "They were on sale, so I gave a cheap scarf my mother as a present and she really loved it, saying, 'The cost is of secondary importance'. She is so understanding and it makes me feel even worse. I'll give her a present as nice as can be."

0:13:49~
-------------Talk with 'Pyo Ju Yeol' about music-------------------

[Rain] : Nice to meet you.
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : Nice to meet you. Long time no see.
[Rain] : Do you combine your professional interests with a love of music?
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : I like music, but I think I spend my working life keeping up to date with the latest trends, so my job often seems to entail a lot of hard work.

(1). 'Lee Seung Cheol's 'Amateur' :
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : Since his debut in 1987, 'Lee Seung Cheol' has released many albums and many of his songs have been smash hits. He has recently served as a member of the judging panel for TV audition program 'Super Star K'.
He thinks his 'Amateur' song can give amateur singers many things to dream and hope for the future.
[Rain] : He has a powerful voice and outstanding singing ability.
[KCM] : I think he has become a veteran singer.

[Rain] : Listener 'Ballad', "I think the song goes well with the tones of autumn."
[KCM] : Listener 'Forward', "Every single word of the song rings so true to me."
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : Listener 'Americano', "He really sings very well."
[Rain] : Listener '#8698', "The lyrics have rich implications."

(2). 'Naeol's 'We have to Say Good-Bye' from 'Principle Of My Soul' :
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : 'Naeol' has been viewed as a leader of Korean R&B soul music since his debut in 1999. He just brought out his first single album after being in a group called 'Brown Eyed Soul'.
[Rain] : 'Naeol' is one of few singers that reveal the brilliancy of their natural gifts.
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : He is actively engaged in various fields, and the 'Naeol' brothers are fraternal twins.
[KCM] : I couldn't tell the twins one from the other before. (laughs)
[Rain] : I know they continue to excel in their field.
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : It is said 'Naeol' made this album by way of analog method.
[Rain] : A gospel atmosphere seems to hang over the album.
I have feelings that I'll sing low when I listen to the songs from the album. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener '#4217', "It's very good to listen to his songs in years."
[KCM] : Listener 'Double Feature', "Listening to this song sets my mind at ease."
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : Listener 'Be Careful Not To Catch A Cold’, “The song lyrics are pathetically touching."
[Rain] : Listener 'Woman in fall', "I feel relaxed when I listen to the song."
[Rain] : Listener #6789', "The song brings back old memories."

(3). 'Maroon 5's 'One More Night'
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : The group has received ardent support from the public since their debut. Their song 'One More Night' recently hits number one on the Billboard charts, being a drag on Psy's 'Gangnam Style'. The group is very popular even among Korean fans.
[KCM] : With his intense charisma, Psy has the audience in the palm of his hand.
I think Psy should have stayed in USA longer to raise his international profile.
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : Psy gave a free public performance in Seoul a few days ago.

[Rain] : (After listening to 'One More Night').
I think it's not very good. (laughs)
I hope Psy's song will hit number one on the Billboard charts next week. (laughs)

[Pyo Ju Yeol] : Listener 'Eagle', "'Maroon 5' is the only pop singers I’ve ever known." (laughs)
[Rain] : Listener '#8973, "When 'Maroon 5' had a performance in Korea, they charmed the fans with his refined stage manners. I'd like to see them again."

[Pyo Ju Yeol] : Actually, more and more overseas pop singers have had performances in Korea than in the past.
[Rain] : Our country has grown in stature that much, in terms of the market for pop in the world.
Michael Jackson was rumoured to ask for Jeju-do on condition that he would perform in Korea, but the rumor proved to be false.
[KCM] : Little did I dream of such a thing happening.
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : It is said Korean audience response are very positive at those concerts, which seems to make them hope to come again.
[Rain] : As Korean Wave can be a bit of a culture shock for many westerners, I think it is working as an advance guard for spreading Korean cultures.

-'Far East Movement's 'Live My Life'-
[Pyo Ju Yeol] :'Far East Movement was the first pop group from Korean-Americans to top the Billboard charts with 'Like A G6'. In particular, 'Live My Life' features Korean rapper 'Yun Mi Rae' and 'Tiger JK'.
[Rain] : I think they've enjoyed remarkable success, but I hope Korean singers including 'Psy', not Korean-Americans, will top the Billboard charts with their songs in their native languages.
It's the time to say good-bye.
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : Is that really the time?
[Rain] : Thank you very much for coming in. Have a nice weekend!
[Pyo Ju Yeol] :Thank you.
[KCM] : See you next week!

0:34:00~0:35:26
[KCM] : Listener '#4762', "I work at a hospital in Uijeongbu City. I'd like to celebrate my friend 'Hyunhee's birthday."
Happy birthday!

[Rain] : Listener '#3253', "My father supports his family by working three jobs. Thanks to him, my sister and I are attending universities. Today is his birthday. I wish him a happy birthday."
Why don't you work part-time to pay for your school expenses?
Please be good to your father while he is here.
By the way, college tuitions are really high, aren't they?
[KCM] : Anyway, I offer him my hearty congratulations. Fighting!

[Rain] : Listener '#6696', "It's good to hear your voices again. It’s my birthday next Tuesday."
Happy birthday!

[KCM] : Listener '#3462', "I brought mom a chrysanthemums flower pot and some money for her birthday today."
[Rain] : Happy birthday! Please be always healthy.

0:35:34~1:00:58
--------------Miss A & Mr. B-------------------------

[Rain] : They say a man will never forget his old love to his dying day.
[Kim So Jung] : They say a woman forgets her old love easily when she gets a new boyfriend as she always been down to earth.
[KCM] : Oh my god! It's time to hand down the secrets of being romantically involved to you.

[Rain] : 'Kim So Jung', nice to meet you. Bbuingbbuing! (laughs) (an echoic word.)
You're dressed beautifully today.
[Kim So Jung] : I'm all dressed to go on the air. I think my schedule is really hectic today.
[Rain] : I think your face is getting smaller and smaller. (laughs)
[Kim So Jung] : But, I'd like to lose my weight more.
[KMC] : The way it is now is perfect. I wonder how you were doing during the last holiday?
[Kim So Jung] : I did nothing but rest during the holiday, and the holiday did help recharge my batteries.

[Rain] : In fall, most women feel blue.
[Kim So Jung] : Fall usually makes me feel melancholy.
[Rain] : I seriously get sentimental in the fall. (laughs)
[KMC] : Musicians tend to be very sensitive.
[Rain] : Perhaps because it's fall. Recently I can't seem to concentrate whenever wind blows. (laughs)
The falling leaves makes me almost cry. (laughs)
[KCM] : I've never seen such a sight. (laughs)
[Rain] : The tears try to come to my eyes even while I'm making coffee as if I were manic-depressive. (laughs)
[KCM] : Rain, you seem to need professional counseling. (laughs)
[Rain] : And I'm inclined to dump something unceremoniously on the floor even during workouts. (laughs)...and I can not wait to get out of here whenever I see birds flying. (laughs)
[KCM] :Oh, no! Don't say such a thing. (laughs)
[Rain] : I think I was somewhere else. (laughs)

- Story 1-

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'Wallpaper With A Design Of Flowers', "My close friend's younger brother who is in for his College Scholastic Ability Test and who is two years younger than her, has declared his love for me while giving me a present, but his sudden declaration is confusing for me. But on the other hand I feel a sudden tingle of excitement. I do not know how I ought to behave."
[KMC] : Would you like to come in at this point, Rain?
As you all know, Rain is a trained counsellor. (laughs)
[Rain] : KCM, are you crazy? (laughs) Please don't give me any of that nonsense! (laughs)
Hello, this is Dr. Jung. (laughs)
How he feels about her could be a mere transitory sentiment and he is preparing for the college entrance exam, so I think she'll have to ask him to meet again when he gets accepted by a university. It is never too late to have a relationship then.
[KCM] : I am sure that he will never refuse to give up.
[Kim So Jung] : The predicted result and the actual result could be very different then.
[KCM]: Listening to the story, I feel a generation gap.
[Rain]: Women have been attracted to younger men from a long time ago. (laughs)
A crowd of women who were older than me, used to line up in front of my school to see me in the old days. (laughs) I am sorry. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Lip Girl', "People are transient. There’s no guarantee that they will date after he becomes a college student."

[Kim So Jung] : Listener '#0328', "Why doesn't he date with her while studying?"
[Rain] : I think it’s not a good idea to date while studying.

[KCM]: Listener 'Only One', "Please cross that bridge when you get there because there are so many women and men in the world." (laughs)
[Rain] : But they say it is the fashion for men to date with women who are older than them. I was also very popular with women who were older than me in my school days. (laughs)

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'Anchovies Noodle', "I think her love was a mere transitory sentiment."

[Rain] : Listener '#4821', "I think the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law in that house will get along well if she marries him because they are acquainted with each other."
But you should know she must be more careful about her actions in front of her acquaintances. (laughs)

- Story 2 -

[Rain] : Listener 'She Loves Me', "I had dated with a woman who works at the same company as me unawares to other co-workers, but I split up with her because didn't agree. Meanwhile, she has worked in my department since she transferred to my department 6 months after we split. The situation where I am in contact with her on a daily basis, evokes a feeling of love in me again. Should I confess my feeling or not?"
I think destiny has drawn them together again. I suggest to him that he build up the courage to confess his love for her by saying "I love you. I'd like to live with you. You are mine" (laughs)
But, she may turn out to see another guy. (laughs)
[KCM]: What should he do?
[Rain] : If so, there is no choice but to do get dumped by her. (laughs)
[KCM]: Anyway, I hope he'll declare his love for her and beg for pardon on bended knees.
[Rain] : I agree. Every woman has a soft spot for men's tears as I've been there and done that. (laughs) Please call me Dr. Jung or J. (laughs)

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'Stop', "Trying wouldn't hurt. Please try to declare your love for her. If I were in her position, I would accept his love."

[KCM]: Listener 'Hair', "Please don't do anything you might regret. I hope he'll declare his love for her."

[Kim So Jung] : Listener '#8754', "It’s worth keeping the relationship under wraps while they are working at the same company."
What happens if one of them has an affair with another man or woman? (laughs)

[KCM]: Listener 'Because Of You', "Go ahead and give it a try."
[Rain] : I also cannot decide (whether to admit that I can't live without KCM.) (laughs)
[KCM]: I think we have the 7 year itch. (laughs)
[Rain] : Are you crazy? (laughs)
[KCM]: You started it! (laughs)

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'She Loves Me', "Listener 'She Loves Me', please try to declare your love by gathering heart."
[Rain] : Listener 'Only One', "Ultimately , it’s up to you to decide, but try to declare your love."
Recently I slept with the windows closed not to catch a cold, but the window was often open when I woke up in the morning. I found out KCM did it. (laughs)
He does all those weird things to draw interest of me. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Rain Clothes', "I'm sure they can start over right."
I think a man can get on his knees in front of his girlfriend and bow low to beg for forgiveness. I don't know what I'm saying. (laughs)
The pain medication I've eaten is quite toxic, so I find it hard to concentrate and I feel extremely tired.
[Kim So Jung] : KCM, why don't you give the healthy food to Rain? (laughs)
[Rain] : I've never seen such a person who enjoys healthy foods so much like KCM in my whole life. (laughs)

- Story 3-

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'The Moment', "I had an unrequited love for a man who had a girlfriend, but I heard that he broke up with her after he left the army. It has been years since I last saw him and I can't put him out of my mind."
I think she loves him one-sidedly.
[Rain] : Excuse me, could I blow my nose in to on a tissue? (laughs)
[KCM] : Rain seems to appear to have severe symptoms of allergic rhinitis.

[Kim So Jung] : I think she is just singing a torch song for him.
[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'Ji Hoon Love', "I suggest to her that she'll confess her feeling after getting along with him."

[KCM] : Listener '#5675', "She'd better make a clean breast of it."
[Rain] : I think they will have to just be friends first, and she'd better confess her feeling when she can.
[KCM] : After that, she can roll her eyes at him. (laughs)
[Rain] : KCM, do you pick up women that way? (laughs)
Recently, KCM even came on to me, handing a letter to me. (laughs)
[KCM] : Anyway, I received Rain's response. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener '#5675', 'Turn Table', "Haste makes waste. Please don't hurry."

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'Only One', "She'd better confess her feeling after figuring out what he is made of."
[Rain] : I suppose 'Only One' is right.
There's only a very fine line between success and failure. Maybe each of you could meet a nice one someday. Please don't worry about your love affairs.
Now I want to tell myself, "Don't worry about others and take care of your own business." (laughs)
Anyway, please be happy always.
'Kim So Jung', thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to come and see us like this.
[Kim So Jung] : Thank you. See you next week.
[KCM] : See you next week!

1:01:09~
[Rain] : Listener '#5114', "I am sad when the fall comes."
That can happen.

[KCM] : Listener 'Rain Love', "I'd like to love somebody when the fall comes. It's good to hear Rain's voice."
[Rain] : I also want to love somebody after hearing that.

[Rain] : Listener 'Wine', "My whole body is covered with insect bites."
[KCM] : The warm damp air attracts a lot of mosquitoes.

[KCM] : Listener 'Rain Love', "I'm down with a bad stomach flu, so I can't eat just anything. I feel very hungry."

[Rain] : Listener '#0830', "What’s the best way to cook shiitake?"
Please try to boil bean-paste stew, then add shiitake.
[KCM] : That's a good idea.
[Rain] : But you can look up the method on the Internet.

[KCM] : Listener 'Flower Bora', "Today is my birthday, and I'm attending my friend's wedding. It's good because I don't feel lonely."

[Rain] : Listener 'Roger That', "I think I tossed about in my sleep last night.
I seem to sprain my neck. (laughs)
[KCM] :You need to have acupuncture in your neck.

[Rain] : Listener 'Wisdom', "I work part-time at a convenience store. I suggested to a customer that he would suck up a soda through a straw, but he rejected to do that, saying, 'A man doesn't suck a soda through a straw." (laughs)
[KCM] : But, I like drinking a drink through a straw. (laughs)
[Rain] : It is understandable that KCM sent a letter to me. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Time', "As I'm squeezed in between lovers, I'm in double bind.
I couldn't get a good seat."
[KCM] : Why don't you drink with the flies? (laughs)
[Rain] :KCM, your joke seems to be in very poor taste. (laughs)

[KCM] : Listener '#2114', "I'm often misunderstood because I look older than my age."
[Rain] : I already looked old for my age in my school days. (laughs)
[KCM] : Me too. (laughs)

[Rain] : Your words of encouragement can be a great consolation to somebody.
I hope you'll have a great weekend.
[KCM] : Small gifts will be provided for 'Wallpaper With A Design Of Flowers', 'Shall We Love', and 'The Moment'.
[Rain] : This has been Rain.
[KCM] :This has been KCM. Thank you.
[Rain] : Bye!

Glad to see Rain is back and that he performed on Oct. 4 and will apparently perform during the concert on Oct.8. But seeing that fan-picture of him how he holds his back after his performance, it is heartbreaking :-( and I am sooo worried that he will not consider his own health and will just perform under pain in order to make not the people around him worry, as always, that is so like him. I love that military green jacket he is wearing, his whole look during that last performance was fantastic!!!!!

[10-08] 12-10-01 Mnet Global tweet

兀MnetGlobal

We like how many Korean restaurants have pictures of celebrities that has eaten there! #2ne1 #PSY #rain #tigerJK pic.twitter.com/kIZrIG9J

(source : mnetglobal twitter)

mnet.jpg?width=750

Posted by ratoka on October 8, 2012@ memo-rain

------------------------------------------------------------

photo /drawing

credit:raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr

img_1129665_37576377_0.jpg

img_1129665_37576377_1.jpg

Hi willenette, based on what Rain had said re his health condition in the English Translation on Oct. 6, 2012, I understand that his back pain is controllable or manageable as long as he is given treatment before and after his concerts as he was doing before, during his professional career as a singer, so there is nothing to worry.  I only wish that the military can provide for his said medication in all his performances as a soldier and lessen the schedule in his activities.  I wonder if this possible, dear, what do you think? 

:):):)

class="content-title")

JYJ’s Jaejoong has recently been voted as the 2nd best celebrity wearing jeans on a survey conducted in Japan. But, which of our local celebrities look hottest in dreamy denim? All the guys made their own fashion statements. Some look snazzy dressed up in business casual and others decided jeans is the only thing they need to wear.

Whatever the case, take a look through the pictures by clicking through the arrow at the bottom right of the top image to see which outfits you like best!

jeans-5-rain.jpg

credit ; soompi news

***Every time I see like this I lol – this is epic!:))

class="entry-title"Staff Picks: 10 K-Pop Animal Doppelgangers [Part 2]

20121007_doppelgangers.jpg

Get a glimpse of what we’re talking about and listening to at the 6Theory office with this fun feature! We’ll be offering you guys a personal selection of our favorite things from K-Pop.

This time we wanted to do something silly, so we picked out our favorite K-Pop idol – animal comparisons and put them to the test. Tell us your thoughts and what idol-animal comparisons you guys would make in the comments below, and tell us if you agree with the ones we picked!

Check out Staff Picks: 10 K-Pop Animal Doppelgangers Part 1 as well!

(skipped unrelated...)

This aegyo-fail dog and Rain

20121007_rain_Doppelgangers-.jpg

The possibilities are endless and we can go on all day, so what other animal doppelgangers come to mind for you?

source : allkpop