Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest docirene

B) yeah for bi,i managed to finish a love to kill...this show is reli not my cup of tea but its bi's acting that kept me going to finish this show... his acting reli blew me away this time.....needless to say,i felt depressed watching him suffering in e show ....just to add on,his image in e show is one of the best ...love his hair,his coldness,his suits, his looks on e show ....... thou i reli dun like this kind of depressed drama,but im gonna watch AGAIN for BI ....enjoy,folks .. :D

IJUKSA or L2K is definitely bi's best acting performance to date. though he was catapulted to super stardom via FH, his role as Bokgoo in L2K is for the books. a very different, offbeat role for our bi. his sad and angry looks also blew me away. i thought i wouldnt progress after i was a bit dragged by the 1st episode. i was just sleepy that time, maybe. cuz the very next day when i popped in the 2nd epi, it was like eating pringles. once you pop, you never stop. i had a marathon viewing for just 2.5days. i was always looking fwd to the next then the next then..... it got me hooked. the director's cut dvd is out on july. and btw, the director of ijuksa won in the recent dae sang awards, right? just wondering how come rain wasnt nominated for acting here.

A REQUEST OR FAVOR:

help! calling on anyone who can help me find the downloadable link to HAPPY TOGETHER, a game show that guested rain with the sangdoo costars. i already have the HT episode with FH costars. i want it badly, pls. this is the show where each guest is made to sing a line from a korean song and when that person goes wrong, everybody has a tray above them that will definitely go down their heads (ouch). i just finished d/ling the YA SHI MAN MAN episodes with bi and kwon guesting. it's so cute.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Another feather on the cap for uri JiHun!

Countdown to some soompier making a thread that some other Korean person deserves to be in that list more than Bi now begins... :rolleyes:

Once again, people are debating/complaining why Bi is included in 30 most influential in korean entertainment. They can't leave him alone.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60520&st=0

More or less 41 hours... that took awhile. :phew: I was expecting someone would make that thread a little bit sooner.

===

Ayu, thanks for the link! *off to download*

===

To those having problems with Sendspace: just keep on waiting to retry. It usually works on the 3rd retry. It's not as bad at Megaupload... yet.

===

docirene: I think I have that Happy Together file. Will look it up and upload for you. As for IJUKSA, the PD won for Best Newcomer (and I still don't understand why. :phew: Sorry, not a big fan of that PD...). Bi was nominated for the Excellence Award but didn't win. He did win the Netizen Award, though.

Guest docirene

More or less 61 hours... that took awhile. :phew: I was expecting someone would make that thread a little bit sooner.

===

Ayu, thanks for the link! *off to download*

===

To those having problems with Sendspace: just keep on waiting to retry. It usually works on the 3rd retry. It's not as bad at Megaupload... yet.

===

docirene: I think I have that Happy Together file. Will look it up and upload for you. As for IJUKSA, the PD won for Best Newcomer (and I still don't understand why. :phew: Sorry, not a big fan of that PD...). Bi was nominated for the Excellence Award but didn't win. He did win the Netizen Award, though.

oh pls i would be highly indebted. kindly just post the link here. only HT w/ sangdoo costars cuz i already have the FH costars. oh i see, netizen means citizen of the internet, so he won from votes in the net. i didnt know this i could have voted for him. but i did vote for him for the time poll. my pc almost broke down from multiple voting but it was all worth it. together with lots of fans, we gave bi the honor of being the 2nd most influential artis/entertainer in the world so as to be a part of the TIME 100.

Guest qiufang

Why is it suddenly quiet here these days? Seems like uri Ji hoon 'vanished' after last being seen at Cha Tae hyun's wedding? Haha..

Another drought of news on ji hoon here these few days.

Thank god for Sam's translations, keeps me going. =]

Yes, why?? So quiet ......here... ;) Sth happened these days??

The teaser of Ijuksa on ABS looks so dashing..... so many good remarks for uri Bi :)

Have a nice Monday, my dear Biers!!!

Guest QtyAngel29

Popped by for a look. Can't even be bothered to answer. Can they differentiate between a popularity fight and a list of influence? I think this list is probably based on economic pull and power etc?

i agree with sam on this one do pple know how to tell the diffrence between them...and y cant they just leave him alone

it's about Rain's new home neighbors... surround with a lot of big stars...

Samsung Dong area is korean "Beverly hill"

[05-June-06][自由時報]韓版比佛利山莊 冤家窩一起 Rain不顧緋聞 當喬妹芳鄰

記者翁家祥/綜合報導

首爾江南區三成洞高級住宅區成了「韓版比佛利山莊」,昔日拍「浪漫滿屋」傳緋聞的老搭檔Rain、宋慧喬,還有已經離婚的金承佑與李美妍都在此比鄰而居,見面了打個招呼都尷尬萬分。

Rain不顧緋聞 當喬妹芳鄰

不久前當紅炸子雞Rain買下了首爾江南區三成洞67番地京畿高中西邊的獨棟高級住宅,這棟房子原本是娛樂大亨徐世元所有,日前換了新房後轉給了Rain,住家前面常停著JYP經紀公司的明星巴。

據韓國媒體報導,住在那黃金地段住宅區的銀色夫妻特別多,除了車仁表與辛愛羅、李在龍與劉好貞、金承佑與金南珠、徐世元與徐政姬等夫婦之外,單身的Rain、宋慧喬、李美妍、崔智友也住這裡。

金承佑再婚 前妻住對門

廣告身價驚人的玉女天后宋慧喬,這幾年來可撈了不少錢,兩年前碰到前經紀人以硫酸恐嚇威脅後,趕緊與父母、家人從江南區蠶院洞價值30億韓元(約台幣1.1億)的舊宅搬來這裡,恰巧距離宋家旁邊不到1.3米剛好住著結婚剛好1年的金承佑與金南珠夫婦。

比較有趣的是,金承佑與前妻李美妍仳離多時,兩人似乎注定緣分還未了,目前李美妍與母親住在「雙金夫婦」豪宅對面,至於兩家人是否碰了面會熱情打招呼就不得而知了!

至於住在「韓版比佛利山莊」有何條件,一位在這附近工作兩年以上的保全先生透露,這一帶的豪宅平均市價都在50億韓元以上(約台幣1.7億),家家戶戶都有高級轎車3台,至少請2名司機、1個歐巴桑,得要企業家或超級大牌才有能力住在這裡。

from rainhk

Guest Naoise

Wahaha! :lol: what an adorable-looking apron!

I know! :lol: That apron is way too small & short for him :lol:

Thank you so much guys for the updates, clips, piccies, and last but not least translations! :blush:

Samsung dong eh? I wonder if in Korea they have the Star Home Tour similar like the one they have in LA as well? :P

PS: I just checked that thread in the K-Music section, dejavu anyone?

Guest cb_orange

I've been reading backlogs and found the fan meeting too funny! Rain is such a joker. Such a pleasing and outgoing personality.

My friends have been sending me messages all throughout the week saying they've been seeing the Ijuksa teaser on ABS. Finally downloaded the clip from here. Thanks so much girls! ;)

Guest docirene

[060603] ABS-CBN(Philippines) A Love to Kill Trailer

The first "A Love to Kill" (IJUKSA) Trailer aired over ABS-CBN Philippines :D

format: avi

size: 3.65 MB

download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/iy953c

format: wmv

size: 1.37 MB

download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kyyza6

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtSR5OYSUqY

ABS-CBNALovetoKillComingSoonlow.jpg

rxn b4 d/l:

mwah! thx. you're heaven sent. i've been switching channels since Home Boy/Sis this am and havent seen this trailer yet. am starting to get sleepy w8ng as im also reading. then i decided to go online. then i read this. to my kababayan, my heartfelt thx for uploading this. you made my day!

rxn after d/l:

dunno why byt i shed tears while watching the trailer. i've been waiting for this for quite sometime now.it is so beautiful, the words that the voice over talent used to describe rain. i felt touched. he truly deserves all this recognition. the abscbn forums is up again after going site reconstruction. i had my shares of uncertainty and doubt bec. we know there's not a lot of rain fans in that forum but i plead all filipino rain fans, let's support rain on this local telecast. let's not mind the network war. we just love rain and we want this series to rate high in the phils the way that FH did (actually the highest rating koreanovela aired here). after all LOVE TO KILL or IJUKSA is rain's best acting performance to date.

I've been reading backlogs and found the fan meeting too funny! Rain is such a joker. Such a pleasing and outgoing personality.

My friends have been sending me messages all throughout the week saying they've been seeing the Ijuksa teaser on ABS. Finally downloaded the clip from here. Thanks so much girls! ;)

cb orange, I saw the teaser, too & if I'm not mistaken, this started only last Saturday. I hope this will replace the drama, Wonderful Life, which will end soon. I got so excited when I saw it.

Guest docirene

Jeong Ji-Hoon the love of my life. Can anyone tell me how to add pictures? Thanks

when you post a reply, in the page is an image of a tree for image, click on that, then type the URL on the box that will pop when you click that, copy and paste, and presto, the pic is there.

ex: this one:

4402679005so.jpg

or this snapshot200604202152453jx.jpg

Guest docirene

:rolleyes::D

omg.. his hair is hilarious!

yeah that's right. sthg different. sthg candid, funny, light and just human. :crazy::phew:

060528 Fan Meeting pics from JYPE

cloud16ga.jpg

cloud21vl.jpg

cloud48nj.jpg

from rainhk

>>>>> wheres this pic from? haha havent seen it before i think

As I remember, it's one cap of a clip about the "fighter of the wind" poster shooting. It shows bi

has his hair done in salon....