Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

12-04-14 MBC - Three Turns _Talk about Rain

2012-04-15

credit : ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4urPkr8118

or watch video here

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq4pa3_120414-talk-about-rain_shortfilms

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.jpg

[English translation]

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

0:52~

There is a gathering of entertainers born in 1982.

I met a superstar in the gathering, and it was Rain.

Rain was on leave twice, and he and I met each other in the gathering each time.

We might feel some cold reserves between ourselves at first, therefore, he offered me to talk to each other using the familiar form and he called my name, "Seho!"

1:43~

-The video letter to Rain (Jung Ji Hoon)-

Hi, Ji Hoon (Rain).

You would be sleeping soundly now.

While soldiers like you are working hard to protect our country, I'm protecting "Three Wheels" (the show program's name)

This is my friend "Chang Hee"

If you take a leave, let's meet each other.

By then, 'Chang Hee' and I could establish ourselves as indispensable performers.

'Ji Hoony' (Rain), fighting!

*'Seho' and 'Chang Hee' are gagmen. [2012-04-15]

photo

Rain with Soldiers

2012-04-14

Credit as tagged//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

sooooo.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[update] Remember RAIN Diary

2012-04-15

source : crownprincerain @ twitter// ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

z3.jpg

z1.jpg

1.jpg

AqhvloUCIAEoE78.jpg

Aqhx1XbCMAEaEZr.jpg

Not sure what to think about this. Is this really good for the animal to be shaved like this and taken away from his natural hair/fur. :unsure:

Thank you so much dear for the information about Rain's ambassador role and especially about the diary. The price is ok. For sure we overseas fans will pay some money for shipping after all.

Hi willenette, yes, I remember the time when all of us dreaded Rain's enlistment and thought that we will miss him so terribly for lack of news, but now infos about him are so plenty that we seem not to cope with it. :lol: I am so happy with the turn of events and I suppose that he is the only celebrity-soldier that is still very much in the limelight during enlistment. :D

Even in the military, Clouds are so active to make Rain wins in the poll. Hope we all can bring him to the top till the final round.

Dear, you're so naughty :lol: Shin Min Ah was so lucky to be the recipient of that torrid kiss. Good acting too in ALTK, wish that Rain can do a drama in that category when he comes back but please, no sad ending. :tears: I don't like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain @ Newspaper

2012-04-13

source : https://twitter.com/#!/rita065/status/190397048695173120/photo/1//ratoka@http://rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[Pic]Rain debut of the 10th anniversary Ad

* Posted by memo-rain on April 13, 2012

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[Fan act]12-04-14 Was there a military event in the mountain?

* Posted by memo-rain on April 15, 2012

오늘 내가 청계산 등산 마치구 2시쯤 내려오는데...

어떤 아저씨가 카메라 들구 올라 가길래..

아이구.. 날 좋다고 등산 온 사람들 찍으러 오셨군하..

싶었는데..

그 카메라 맨 뒤로 한 무대기의 군인들이 올라 오더라구..

난 왠 군인..

싶었는데...

아놔.. 바로 내 앞에 비가 좀 큰 남자 아이 손 잡고 올라 오더라구...

난 진짜 내 눈을 의심했다...

기절했음..

바로 앞에서 비다..!!! 했다..

피부 대박...

레알 빛났다..

체격 왤케 좋아?? 완전 멋지더라...

비 뒤로 이름 모를 무명 ??? 연예인들두 아이들 손 잡고 올라가더라구,,,,

군대 행사엿나??

암튼 실제로 본 정지훈은 레알 잘 생겼더라..

군복 입구두 빛 나더라...

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=323470&page=1&...

[English translation]

- Was there a military event in the mountain?-

Coming down Mt. Cheongkye at around 2:00pm after climbing the mountain today, some camera crews were seen climbing the mountain with the cameras in their hands. So I thought they would take pictures of climbers.

Then, a group of soldiers were climbing the mountain unexpectedly. Soon after, Rain was climbing it, taking hold of the hand of a child who was a little taller than the others.

I truly couldn't believe my eyes, and I nearly fainted when I saw him.

I shouted right in front of Rain before I even knew it, "Rain!!"

How fine his skin was!

He was really a fine-built man. Really awesome !

In addition to him, a couple of anonymous PR soldiers were also climbing the mountain in their uniforms, taking hold of some children's hands.

Was there a military event in the mountain?

Anyway, Rain looked really handsome when I saw him real live.

He was really gorgeous despite wearing a military uniform..kekekekeke..

English Translation By 화니

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Fan act]12-04-14 Saw Rain today (14 April)

* Posted by ratoka on April 15, 2012 at memo-rain

나 오늘 청계산 등산 하다가 비 봄... 군복 입고 가던데... 비 오늘 청게산에서 무슨 행사 있엇어?? 나 정말 바로 앞에서 봤는데.. 진짜 잘생겼더라... 피부 왤케 좋아... 내가 머리털 나고 군복 입어서 글케 뽀다구 나는 군인 첨 봄..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 비 말고두 내가 이름 모르는 연예인 몇명도 함께 군복 입고 청계산 올라갔음...

암튼 나님 오늘 월드 스타 바로 앞에서 봐서 완전 계탔네..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Saw Rain today-

Climbing Mt. Cheongkye today, I saw Rain going up the mountain in his military uniform. Was there any special event in the mountain?

He was right in front of my nose. He was really handsome and had a very fine skin. In my whole life, I've never seen such a soldier looking nice in his military uniform..kekekeke.

In addition to him, a couple of anonymous PR soldiers were also climbing the mountain in their uniforms.

Anyway, it was a stroke of good fortune that I saw world star Rain right in front of me...kekekeke.

http://gall.dcinside.com/rain/323469

어떤 아저씨가 카메라 들구 올라 가길래..

싶었는데..

난 왠 군인..

싶었는데...

난 진짜 내 눈을 의심했다...

기절했음..

바로 앞에서 비다..!!! 했다..

피부 대박...

레알 빛났다..

체격 왤케 좋아?? 완전 멋지더라...

군대 행사엿나??

군복 입구두 빛 나더라...

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[English translation]

Coming down Mt. Cheongkye at around 2:00pm after climbing the mountain today, some camera crews were seen climbing the mountain with the cameras in their hands. So I thought they would take pictures of climbers.

Then, a group of soldiers were climbing the mountain unexpectedly. Soon after, Rain was climbing it, taking hold of the hand of a child who was a little taller than the others.

How fine his skin was!

In addition to him, a couple of anonymous PR soldiers were also climbing the mountain in their uniforms, taking hold of some children's hands.

나 오늘 청계산 등산 하다가 비 봄... 군복 입고 가던데... 비 오늘 청게산에서 무슨 행사 있엇어?? 나 정말 바로 앞에서 봤는데.. 진짜 잘생겼더라... 피부 왤케 좋아... 내가 머리털 나고 군복 입어서 글케 뽀다구 나는 군인 첨 봄..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 비 말고두 내가 이름 모르는 연예인 몇명도 함께 군복 입고 청계산 올라갔음...

- Saw Rain today-

Climbing Mt. Cheongkye today, I saw Rain going up the mountain in his military uniform. Was there any special event in the mountain?

He was right in front of my nose. He was really handsome and had a very fine skin. In my whole life, I've never seen such a soldier looking nice in his military uniform..kekekeke.

In addition to him, a couple of anonymous PR soldiers were also climbing the mountain in their uniforms.

Anyway, it was a stroke of good fortune that I saw world star Rain right in front of me...kekekeke.

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this stories. :lol:

From K-dramas to K-pop and Vice Versa

Written by Bethany On April 14, 2012

It’s not unusual to see popular K-pop idols starring in dramas broadcast on major television networks in South Korea nowadays. In fact, it seems almost like a requirement: if the idol is halfway decent at acting, they should take on a drama role varying in importance (depending on how many strings the company that they’re signed to can pull and/or how many acting classes/sessions they’ve taken over the years of idol-dom). Many idols choose to enroll in acting classes at a university if they don’t have an acting coach back at the company and take on drama projects when their group isn’t promoting a new song. It’s a good way for them to gain popularity and bring more attention to the group as a whole. For the producers of the drama, casting a K-pop idol may raise ratings because fans of the idol may tune in to watch the show, sometimes completely disregarding the quality of the drama itself. It’s a win-win situation.

In fact, many fans of certain K-dramas become fans of K-pop because their favorite actor in a drama is actually first and foremost, an idol. The same thing goes for K-pop fans who become K-drama fans because they watched a drama starring their favorite idol. For example, F.T. Island‘s popularity shot up as a band in late 2009 and early 2010 after Lee Hong-ki took a role as the blond-haired drummer for A.N.Jell with a big heart in You’re Beautiful, a rom-com starring Jang Geun-suk and Park Shin-hye. You’re Beautiful also helped C.N. Blue establish their place on the K-pop scene almost immediately after their debut in January 2010 as well, thanks to Jung Yong-hwa‘s performance in the drama as the sweet, sensitive second lead. My personal conversion to K-pop came halfway through my three-day marathon of all twenty-five episodes of Boys Over Flowers, when the drama showed a clubbing scene featuring SS501 in the background, singing “UR Man.” It was then that I found out that Kim Hyun-joong also happened to be the leader of a popular K-pop boy band… and I guess you can say that I’ve never looked back since.

skippped . . . . . . .

There are also idols who take roles in dramas not because they need more popularity, but just to explore other career options. No one can be an idol forever, so it’s a smart choice to expand one’s idol career to include acting or emceeing. T.O.P. began his career as an actor by taking on the part of Chae Mu-sin in I Am Sam, a drama that aired in 2007. He also played the role of Vick in IRIS, the action-packed drama that gripped viewers all across the world after it aired in late 2009. 71: Into the Fire, a Korean war movie that was released in 2010, was another acting project that T.O.P. took on. His portrayal of Oh Jang-bum earned him praises from film critics, breaking the idol-turned-bad-actor stereotype.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Although T.O.P. still focuses mostly on the music aspect of his career, older idols such as Rain (Bi) have been focusing their efforts evenly on both acting and music. Rain began his acting career in 2003, taking on the character of Cha Sang-doo in Sang Doo! Let’s Go to School. A year later, his popularity as an actor grew even more when he starred in Full House with actress Song Hye-kyo. Even today, Full House is considered a K-drama classic. Rain’s versatility as an entertainer has allowed him to explore a plethora of options for his career even reaching to Hollywood, thus attracting fans through a variety of methods and ultimately increasing his fanbase.

skipped . . . . . . .

Pls. read its entirety HERE.

Source:seoulbeats

Also, thanks for sharing this article from seoulbeats. I started on the drama side first – I watched Save the Last Dance for Me & I became curious for Ji Sung. I goggle him and never looked back. That's exactly how it happened to me. Then after him I knew K-pop & that was the time I knew RAIN. I saw his MV & that music video was filled with awesome dancing compared to what I was used to watch. For me, if they're popular, it doesn’t mean that they can qualify to be an actor-idol. But I gotta say that your acting performance should be really good. I think only those that have a knack for acting should take on the lead roles. A main role acted badly... it ruins the drama for me. And looking at the numbers it doesn't seem that idols really impact ratings. I really don't like the fact that just about every major new drama has an idol in their cast now. I blame producers for this. Although, I think there are some of them that they’re much better actors and TV hosts than singers. So, I don’t mind idols in dramas at all For RAIN, thumb ups for you! :lol:

12-04-10 mma9090 - Rain appointed as Military Ambassador_Rain's Interview

2012-04-11

credit :blog.daum.net/mma9090 // cap by ratoka

part 1

part 2

*quoted image*

[English translation]

by화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

[interview 1 (4' 28" video)]

~1:00

Rain : As South Korean soldiers' face to the world, I'll do my best to fulfill my role as the honorary ambassador.

Contrary to popular belief, you can learn many things from the military service.

I'm sure it'll be a rewarding experience, and I'll do everything I'm obligated to do. Thank you. Loyalty!

1:06

MC : Please give a warm round of applause for pfc "Jung Ji Hoon" (Rain)

1:17

-Time to communicate with Rain's juniors-

1:18~1:30

MC : Entertainers tend to add it on when they say about their heights.

You are very tall. So, how tall are you?

Rain : 185cm

1:33~2:47

MC : "Jung Ji Hoon' stood 183cm tall when he had a physical examination for draft about 12 years ago. Do you remember what your weight was at that time?

Rain : I can't remember.

MC : If you know the answer, raise your hand.

Person A : 78kg

Rain : I think he has got the right answer.

MC : A small gift will be provided for him.

MC : It's a gift that his mother will really like.

3:13 ~3:35

- Q &A time -

Rain : After leaving the military, I'll return to work as a singer, as a dancer, and as an actor. I think I can let my activities run bigger and wilder than ever before then, and I think it'll be a lot of fun, so my expectations are higher than ever before.

3:36~3:47

Rain : From the standpoint of those who haven't served yet in the military, I guess hard tack(건 빵) can’t be truly felt. But I'm sure you'll really like to have some hard tacks when you are enlisted and trained someday.

3:56~4:04

Rain ; During vacation, I tried eating my favorite food many times.

[2012-04-12 ]

[interview 2 (4' 33" video)]

~0:34

Q : How do you feel about being a honorary ambassador for the Military Manpower Administration (MMA)?

Rain: It's a great honor, and I'll work hard as a honorary ambassador for MMA.

0:38~0:48

Q : Where did you have a physical examination for draft?

Rain : I did it here.

Q : How old were you when you had an examination at that time?

Rain : At the age of 19.

0: 49~1:09

Q : I think this place reminds you of old memories again.

Rain ; I've been here for the first time in nearly 12 years. When I first went to

this place, it all felt very alien to me, but now I've been serving in the military, therefore it looks familiar.

1:11~1:26

Q : Doesn't an image of your old form come to you?

Rain : Being here reminds me of my old form, and I am filled with emotions as I think about the past.

1:27~1:49

Q : What would you like to say to those who are here for a physical examination for draft?

Rain ; Please feel free to join the military, and enjoy the military service.

1:51~2:09

Q : What kind of activities will you do in the year ahead?

Rain ; I hope to make a great impression on people with information activities.

[2012-04-12]

2:11~2:42

Q ; What would you like to say to your friends who are entertainers who are about to join the military?

Rain : It is due to them to be required to serve in the military, so I hope them to enjoy the military service.

2:45~3:25

Q : What advice would you give to your soldier mates who have broken up with their girlfriends since they joined the military?

Rain : Frankly, out of sight seems to be out of mind. They've had a hard time after breaking up with their girlfriends, so it would be better for the people (who are about to join the army) to enter the armed services when they have no girl friends.

3:44~4:01

Q ; What advice did the people around you give to you before your military service?

Rain ; Unlike the past, current soldiers are not rigorously controlled and the military service encourages much more flexible than before. If you have any doubts, make sure for yourself.

4:02~

Q : What would you like to talk to those who are to join the army?

Rain ; If they adapt themselves to their environment, there will be a day when things will open up for them.

[2012-04-12]

anjjo, I do agree with RAIN - because it would also be unfair to the GFs since all enlisted in the military couldn't give their full time anymore to their GFs. Now, when RAIN gets out from there, I’ll be really happy when he announces that he found someone to love. I hope he finds someone who loves him, appreciates him, and makes him feel special I’m sure he will find someone soon on his own time and be happy. :lol:

Not sure what to think about this. Is this really good for the animal to be shaved like this and taken away from his natural hair/fur. :unsure:

Thank you so much dear for the information about Rain's ambassador role and especially about the diary. The price is ok. For sure we overseas fans will pay some money for shipping after all.

bbly, RAIN deserves to be appointed as the ninth PR ambassador for the Military Manpower Administration. He is really one of the best. Papa Jung must be proud. I’m proud of RAIN as well! :lol: About the Diary, wondering if the cost, which is 10,000 KRW (excluded shipping charges) is already final? Because per the notice of Rainy Ent. before they still would like to gather orders and sort them by regions. After this is done they will advise details on cost and delivery.

Remember dear, RAIN Diary will be sold by subscription. The quantity produced will be based on the number of subscriptions received. So, for those fans who want to collect this item they could subscribe in advance within the deadline period. :lol:

Hi willenette, yes, I remember the time when all of us dreaded Rain's enlistment and thought that we will miss him so terribly for lack of news, but now infos about him are so plenty that we seem not to cope with it. :lol: I am so happy with the turn of events and I suppose that he is the only celebrity-soldier that is still very much in the limelight during enlistment. :D

Even in the military, Clouds are so active to make Rain wins in the poll. Hope we all can bring him to the top till the final round.

Dear, you're so naughty :lol: Shin Min Ah was so lucky to be the recipient of that torrid kiss. Good acting too in ALTK, wish that Rain can do a drama in that category when he comes back but please, no sad ending. :tears: I don't like it.

anjjo, wahhh……….Clouds came out in full force for the first semi-final again! The finals are now set, Rain vs Yunho! The winner soon will be the Champion. The voting for the Finals end on April 18th at 11:59PM EST!

Come on Clouds, you know what to do. Fighting – until your fingers numbed………. :lol:

어떤 아저씨가 카메라 들구 올라 가길래..

싶었는데..

난 왠 군인..

싶었는데...

난 진짜 내 눈을 의심했다...

기절했음..

바로 앞에서 비다..!!! 했다..

피부 대박...

레알 빛났다..

체격 왤케 좋아?? 완전 멋지더라...

군대 행사엿나??

군복 입구두 빛 나더라...

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[English translation]

How fine his skin was!

- Saw Rain today-

anjjo, wondering if this is still part of "Consolatory Train”? Because it was reported before that this will be the whole of April. :unsure:

bbly, RAIN deserves to be appointed as the ninth PR ambassador for the Military Manpower Administration. He is really one of the best. Papa Jung must be proud. I’m proud of RAIN as well! :lol: About the Diary, wondering if the cost, which is 10,000 KRW (excluded shipping charges) is already final? Because per the notice of Rainy Ent. before they still would like to gather orders and sort them by regions. After this is done they will advise details on cost and delivery.

Remember dear, RAIN Diary will be sold by subscription. The quantity produced will be based on the number of subscriptions received. So, for those fans who want to collect this item they could subscribe in advance within the deadline period. :lol:

I am sure 10.000 KRW is only for the diary and the shipping costs will be extra. I wonder if they produced only a limited number and if it is first come first served.

PLEASE VOTE FOR RAIN AS BEST MALE DANCER.  HE'S IN THE FINALS!

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/allkpop-fan-tournament-best-male-dancer-finals

Vote as many times as you possibly can because it's very close.  Finals ends on April 18th at 11:59PM EST !   

I admit, I didn't follow this poll and didn't vote. I voted sooooooo much for Rain in the last 4 years in polls, sometimes spending my nights with it but this time I just don't have the time. :unsure:

But I am happy that his fans continue to vote for him.

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this stories. :lol:

Also, thanks for sharing this article from seoulbeats. I started on the drama side first – I watched Save the Last Dance for Me & I became curious for Ji Sung. I goggle him and never looked back. That's exactly how it happened to me. Then after him I knew K-pop & that was the time I knew RAIN. I saw his MV & that music video was filled with awesome dancing compared to what I was used to watch. For me, if they're popular, it doesn’t mean that they can qualify to be an actor-idol. But I gotta say that your acting performance should be really good. I think only those that have a knack for acting should take on the lead roles. A main role acted badly... it ruins the drama for me. And looking at the numbers it doesn't seem that idols really impact ratings. I really don't like the fact that just about every major new drama has an idol in their cast now. I blame producers for this. Although, I think there are some of them that they’re much better actors and TV hosts than singers. So, I don’t mind idols in dramas at all For RAIN, thumb ups for you! :lol:

I admit, I didn't follow this poll and didn't vote. I voted sooooooo much for Rain in the last 4 years in polls, sometimes spending my nights with it but this time I just don't have the time. :unsure:

Hi willenette, when Hallyu was introduced to our shores, that was the time that I became interested with Korean showbiz and like you, it was at drama at first, I like Winter Sonata and BYJ then but when I've watched Rain in Full House he becomes my sole favorite and I am now currently hooked with Kpop and Korean culture, so big thanks for all your infos. :lol: I've done my research about him and it seems that my day is incomplete if I don't know the latest news about him through the internet. I totally agree with you, popularity can not equal good performance to pull good ratings and box office success. Rain is the trendsetter, from singer to actor, I think he is still the best and no other idols can match what he had achieved. :)

bbly, yes, I salute the clouds for continuously supporting Rain to win in this allkpop poll. I hope and pray that the effort is not wasted.

------------------------------------------------------------

Rain's funny antics in Fugitive Plan B :lol:

4aa9583b62947143de542547864d1fd0.jpg

684f4ea2c3812df0ac304d2bea8eb57d.jpg

a7071923f9c606e7cfaf844e0ccc61fb.jpg

412bb1cd7e94bb0ae19fbc8dba08f42b.jpg

1295d4ffcbef665ab54f01c6dae43e2d.jpg

89a37a22d9a790e8e315f7a63081881b.jpg

c3cca7e38ad9cd9bd45e6d23c67c4d0f.jpg

082d7cc56be863df9a54c355b1e4b570.jpg

credit:as tagged

KCM On his Time in the Army

http://global.mnet.com/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201204131110_5461

KCM talked about how he and Rain were doing as the newest additions to the Defense Media Agency (DEMA).

Through an interview posted on DEMA’s blog ‘Harmony’ on April 12, KCM said, “We’re really busy. Because DEMA is also part of the army, there’s a lot we have to do. The little chores, from laundry to cleaning and everything else are given to the newest members, so Jung Ji Hoon (Rain) and I are working hard.”

75313173.jpg

KCM currently hosts the Friends FM shows Morale Train and Freeway. “I’ve tried explaining words on current issues and reporting on KFN TV. It was interesting because it was my first time doing such things. I think it’ll be a big help in society,” he said.

He finished, “The duty of the PR unit in DEMA is to help heighten morale among our soldiers when they’re weary. I’ll work hard to perform and do my best in everything given me.”

KCM quietly entered the army in November 2011, and was promoted to a first class private on April 1. He will be released on July 31, 2013.

Photo credit: DEMA’s official blog

Reach reporter Oh MiJung on Twitter @isyutar!

Reporter : Oh, MiJung (omj0206@cj.net)

[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]

Credit : Stephe - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*** Ohhh..........April 28? I thought all along it's April 24.................. :unsure:

12-04-17 [Rain-Jihoon Notice]Rain 10th Debut Anniversary Commemorative Event

source : http://rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=369&bSeq=556

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

Hello This is Rainy Entertainment

We believe you are all aware that 28 April will mark Rain’s 10th debut anniversary.

We have prepared a small event to celebrate this 10th anniversary together with all the fans.

We hope you will participate and have the chance to win a small gift.

Please refer to details below:

Event content: Please create a banner with image and words to commemorate the 10th anniversary for the main screen of http://www.rain-jihoon.com (currently where the banner of the publication of the diary is located).

2 banners will be chosen and will be displayed at suitable places during the 2 weeks from 28 April to 12 May

* Note *

* Banner size: 638 x 126

* Format: image about Rain + words related to 10th anniversary

(words only without photo about Rain or photos only without words will be disqualified)

* site promotion words are not allowed

* Participant’s name/nickname could be written on the bottom of the right side of the banner.

Banner designs should be sent to: rainyent@gmail.com

Deadline: Until 26 April, 2012

2 winners will be chosen among the participants

-First winner will receive a copy of Rain’s signed 2011 Rain Charity Live Concert in Japan DVD and photo book

-Second winner will receive a copy of Rain’s signed 2011 Rain Charity Live Concert in Japan DVD

1334629764.jpg

cr-rain-jihoon.com

We will announce the winners on 28 April in our Notice board.

We look forward to your support and participation^^

I am sure 10.000 KRW is only for the diary and the shipping costs will be extra. I wonder if they produced only a limited number and if it is first come first served.

bbly, about the Diary, I read that it's 10,000KRW + 3,500KRW shipping charges for domestic fans only. Overseas price will be announced once Rainy Ent. got all orders until April 27th. :lol:

[caps] MENtholatum Skincare for Men acknowledges Rain's military service.

credit : Stephe - rain-cloud.co.kr/

Now that's something you don't see everyday, a product sponsor also embracing the personal side of its brand ambassador's life on its official website sub-pages. But what a fine idea. Showing JiHoon as a role model for his fellow soldiers can only make him an even better example for the civilian man.

It appears that some past micro-blog posts and fan responses on Weibo were linked in.(http://www.menthol-men.com.cn/2011/rain_active/index.html)

Pretty smart, Mentholatum China.

-- Stephe ^@@^

(caps by Cloud USA)

menthomilitaryrain_cusa.jpg

menthomilitaryrainc_cusa.jpg

menthomilitaryrainb_cusa.jpg

menthomilitaryraind_cusa.jpg

[image] MENtholatum Rain: One For All.

A new month, April 2012, and a fresh campaign: One For All. (Cap source: Mentholatum China parent site / courtesy of Cloud USA)

-- Stephe ^@@^

mentolatumrainoneforallb_cusa.jpg

FYI: Look who has Raizo for their current Facebook cover image...

The world class stunt team that trained Rain as a stuntman and provided nonstop action sequences for Ninja Assassin: 87eleven Action Design. (http://www.facebook.com/87eleven)

Very, very cool!

-- Stephe ^@@^

rain87elevenfbapril2012_cusa.jpg

[04-18] Rain-Cloud Notice]Regarding the official color symbolizing

12-04-17 [Rain-Cloud Notice]Regarding the official color symbolizing the cheering tools to support Rain with & regarding whether he'll attend Dream Concert.

Hi, I'm a 8th term Cloud executive.

To find a solution to a current situation where a fandom of a pop group, not long after

debuting as singers, persistently claims gray color is theirs even though Rain fans have

already been using the color to symbolize the cheering tools to support Rain with for ten

years, we've contacted Rainy Entertainment.

-The following is the answer from Rainy Entertainment -

1. It is recommended that Rain's official fan club 'Cloud' asks a representative

representing its opponent to prohibit the color from the relevant fandom.

Nevertheless, if the problems are not corrected,

2. Rainy Entertainment will send out a notice to ask for help to the company the relevant

group belongs to. There seems to be no other way than that as things stand now,

so please come forth if anyone has any different ideas. Sorry we couldn't give more help

to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

There is too much work for me to handle alone in a situation where there are a lot of

vacancies in the staff, but additional executives won't be needed due to the issue of

using gray color. I hope you will understand that.

New executive members will be recruited to fill the vacancies in the staff after the event to

celebrate the 10th anniversary of his debut.

I'll try to recruit those who will replace me in documentation about the issue of

using gray color.

I hope many of you will do your best to counteract that issue, and anyone willing to assist

can leave a note for me. Please give your opinions about how the issue should be

approached.

And, false rumors swirled that Rain would attend Dream Concert, but he won't

attend Dream Concert.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/b ... _what=&keyword=

credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

photo

Rain in Military picture

2012-04-18

credit DC//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

mil.JPG

12-04-17 [Rain-Cloud Notice]Regarding the official color symbolizing the cheering tools to support Rain with & regarding whether he'll attend Dream Concert.

To find a solution to a current situation where a fandom of a pop group, not long after

debuting as singers, persistently claims gray color is theirs even though Rain fans have

already been using the color to symbolize the cheering tools to support Rain with for ten

1. It is recommended that Rain's official fan club 'Cloud' asks a representative

2. Rainy Entertainment will send out a notice to ask for help to the company the relevant

so please come forth if anyone has any different ideas. Sorry we couldn't give more help

to you.

There is too much work for me to handle alone in a situation where there are a lot of

vacancies in the staff, but additional executives won't be needed due to the issue of

New executive members will be recruited to fill the vacancies in the staff after the event to

I'll try to recruit those who will replace me in documentation about the issue of

using gray color.

I hope many of you will do your best to counteract that issue, and anyone willing to assist

can leave a note for me. Please give your opinions about how the issue should be

approached.

attend Dream Concert.

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this Cloud Notice. Silver has been the Clouds/RAIN colour ever since. meaning “Behind every Cloud is a silver lining". :rolleyes:

***TODAY Ran will appear on Friends FM (Park Hypo Shin's 주고싶은 마음 듣고싶은 얘기) This slot is every Wednesday, so, we could get to hear from him here beginning today, April 18th. :lol:

to you.

using gray color.

approached.

attend Dream Concert.

anjjo, silver is the OFFICIAL fan club color............& not gray. Through this color you know what kind of color lightsticks to bring to RAIN's concert.....Or when someone asks you “What are you?” - So, the "silver" color could eventually certify you as being RAIN fan, a "Cloud" – Gray/grey & silver are two different colours. Silver is metallic resembling gray, while grey is a mixture of black and white & is flat - So, IDK what action they're going to take on this later on.... :unsure:

***Friends FM (Park Hypo Shin's 주고싶은 마음 듣고싶은 얘기) time slot is tonight - 8PM - 10PM But, I hope we could get to know what this tweet is really saying.: :lol:

12-04-18 Rainyent tweet about rain

source : rainyent twitter / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

오늘 밤8시 5분 국군방송 FM 96.7MHZ "박효신의 주고싶은마음 듣고싶은애기" 많은 청취부탁드립니다. - 사진제공: 롯데면세점^^

rainy.JPG

[04-15] MCM at Singapore's Men's Fashion Week

http://blog.mcmworldwide.com/view/?page=568

MCM at Singapore's Men's Fashion Week

*quoted image*

The spotlight shines on Singapore once again as Men’s Fashion Week returns for the second consecutive year, turning up the heat and kicking fashion season into full gear! Following the successful debut in 2011, Men’s Fashion Week Singapore 2012, with title sponsor The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, will feature a stellar line-up of international, regional and local designers, held at the Sands Expo and Convention Center at Marina Bay Sands from 18th April to 22nd April 2012.

Organised by Fide Productions Pte Ltd, with the support of Singapore Tourism Board, MFW Singapore 2012 is poised to cement Singapore’s position as one of the top 10 fashion capitals of the world. The Sands Expo and Convention Center will be transformed into a fashion epicentre, where up to 18 hot exciting labels will be showcased, and more than 50,000 are expected to attend the shows over the five days.

The opening Gala on 18th April, will feature not one, but two internationally-acclaimed labels. Spencer Hart - a burgeoning Savile Row brand that counts stars like Jay-Z, Kanye West, Benedict Cumberbatch - star of BBC’s Sherlock, and soon to be seen in The Hobbit: There and Back Again and the untitled Star Trek sequel - Bill Nighy, Robbie Williams, David Bowie, Matthew Williamson and Tommy Hilfger, amongst many others ? will take to the stage first, making its Asian debut here.

The closing Gala on 22nd April will definitely be extraordinary as MCM will showcase its full Autumn/Winter 2012/13 collection. This will be the first time the label shows a full collection in Singapore.

"The closing Gala Fashion Show will not only celebrates the brand debuts at Singapore's Men's Fashion Week but also it embarks a new era of MCM's grand entry to South East Asia. We are very proud to participate such a grand gathering in Singapore and we believe this will be the most spotlighted opportunities for both parties" according to our Chairperson and Chief Visionary Officer.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

MCM as worn by Rain

*quoted image*

credit:scorpiola@ RAINLEGEND

anjjo, as most celebrities/stars are doing, I think RAIN is also choosing his own casual clothes unlike this one that he has a fashion designer for this photoshoot. The clothes-stylist only is there to supervise his outfit during work. Still, a celebrity has always a say of the kind of clothes he/she wears during on-cam. He's actually his "own boss" of the way he looks when off-cam. And take note that most of these clothes are "sponsored" - especially if he's endorsing a clothing brand like this MCM. :sweatingbullets:

PLEASE VOTE FOR RAIN AS BEST MALE DANCER.  HE'S IN THE FINALS!

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/allkpop-fan-tournament-best-male-dancer-finals

Vote as many times as you possibly can because it's very close.  Finals ends on April 18th at 11:59PM EST !   

carling, just a reminder that - your vote is only counted if you see “thank you for voting & not "thank you your vote has been counted". And this is EST so, this poll will not gonna end by Korean hour. :lol:

Guys, don't stop voting! Now, you could only vote ONCE. Do it, Clouds! :lol:

Hi willenette, when Hallyu was introduced to our shores, that was the time that I became interested with Korean showbiz and like you, it was at drama at first, I like Winter Sonata and BYJ then but when I've watched Rain in Full House he becomes my sole favorite and I am now currently hooked with Kpop and Korean culture, so big thanks for all your infos. :lol: I've done my research about him and it seems that my day is incomplete if I don't know the latest news about him through the internet. I totally agree with you, popularity can not equal good performance to pull good ratings and box office success. Rain is the trendsetter, from singer to actor, I think he is still the best and no other idols can match what he had achieved. :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Rain's funny antics in Fugitive Plan B :lol:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit:as tagged

anjjo, and idols aren’t just limited to dramas anymore. They are absolutely everywhere you look even abroad. These days, idols really do participate in just about every form of entertainment that the industry has got to offer. Moreover, filling spots in dramas and musicals with idols who don’t necessarily deserve to be there is just plain unfair to people that really should be there — this is not to say that all idols that appear in dramas, musicals, and OSTs are undeserving. The truth hurts, but most of the current pop acts that are dominating the idol industry are in no way extraordinary talents. I hate to be harsh, but the talent is just not there. But what idols do is make it easier to sell the drama overseas, which is where a lot of the money is and probably one of the biggest contributing factors to the influx of idols in K-dramas. But, TOP could act….Maybe the reason why after his drama, Iris he starred into a movie with Kwon Sang Woo “Into the Fire”- this guy has potential. TOP was pretty good in this movie. Hopefully one day real soon, the K-entertainment will wake up. I really don't get where anyone could think idols in dramas is resulting in healthy viewership. Casting idols is generally for pre-release hype. Only a precious few idols actually have the talent for acting. Like for instance the last drama of Lee dong Wook, which is “Wild Romance”, it didn’t result to the ratings as what I expected it to be (but I like it mainly for LDW-) Wild Romance couldn't even be saved by Jessica – hehehe. I have a love and hate relationship with idols in dramas. I miss the old days where k-dramas are consists of great actors. :lol:

Thanks for posting Fugitive captures here. I have always considered RAIN fashionable ever since. For sure what he was wearing in this get-up was all branded from up to toe. A very cool fashion all the way indeed! He looks awesome! :sweatingbullets:

to you.

using gray color.

approached.

attend Dream Concert.

anjjo, of course, RAIN can't attend to this concert since it's not military-related. But tix for the upcoming 18th Dream Concert went on sale for public yesterday. The Dream Concert is an annual concert & will be held on May 12. Sigh......if only he's out now, he could be a part of this concert again............. :rolleyes:

비, 들것에 꽉 차는 ‘태평양’ 어깨 화제…‘비의 위엄’

http://news.nate.com/view/20120418n07508

credit : huda - rain-cloud.co.kr/

htm_20120418101129c010c011.jpg

[English translation]

credit : 화니

[April-18-2012]One picture proves Rain to be second to nobody in terms of the width of a man's shoulders.

There was a picture with a post saying "This picture proves Rain to be such a cool guy." on the Internet message board of a portal site on the 18th.

The picture shows a scene in a drama Rain did, where he is being carried off on a stretcher. His broad shoulders like the wideness of the South Pacific are enough to catch the eyes of netizen. His broad shoulders that fill up almost the stretcher is phenomenal.

Netizen responded to the picture, "I didn't know he had such broad shoulders."

"His inverted triangular line is awesome." "It is hardly necessary to say, but he looks very distinguished."

Rain has served as a PR soldier in Defense Agency for Public Information Services since his enlistment last October.

12-04-18 Radiojumam & rainyent tweet about Rain

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

c222.png