Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

The article above says something about tickets. So is this concert for civilians after all?

It's sooo nice reading all those accounts as if Rain wasn't in the army and doing a concert on his own.

[Eng.trans] What happened in Defense Agency for Public Information

Services where Rain serves.

2012-03-19

근무지원단 홍보지원대 소속 사람이에요

엊그제 커피프린스 나왔던 애하고 같이 들어왔네요

한달 전에 온 KCM (이병 강창모ㅋㅋ) 결국 계속 막내해야할듯 ㅠㅠ.. 아직도 걸레빨고다니넹..

엊그제 저녁먹고 있는데 식당들어와서 깜짝 놀랐네요

어디서 많이 본 페이스인데.. 하고 생각은 했는데 잘 연상이 안되서 ㅋㅋㅋ 한동안 잰 누구지 많이본 페이슨데 하고 멍하니 봤습니다.ㅋㅋ

키는 전투화까지 신어서 185정도 되는거 같고 떡대가 확실히 크더군요 ㅎㄷㄷ 옆에 같이 들어온 사람도 모델 출신이라고 하던데

(꽤 유명한 애 같던데.. 전 잘 모르겠음)

지훈이 횽한테 가려서 있는지도 몰랐음..

샤워 같이 할떄 몸 좀 자세히 봐야겠다.. 신기신기

들어오자마자 바로 무기고 근무부터 세우는 가혹한 근무지원단ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

저 지나가는데 비가 -아저씨! 위층에서 시끄럽다고 뛰어다니지 말래요~

이러는데 좀 기분 묘했슴

I'm a soldier in Defense Agency for Public Information Services.

A couple of days ago I was in the building that houses the agency, with the actor who

had appeared in drama "Coffee Prince"

Pop group KCM's Pte "Kang Chang Mo" transferred to our unit a month ago, seems to

have to keep becoming a low-ranking soldier, seeing that he still washed a mop.

When I had dinner a couple of days ago, I was surprised by his (the actor) unexpected

appearance. I thought, "Hmmm, this person looks familiar."

I seemed to remember seeing him once, but I couldn't place him, so I just kept staring at

him with a blank look on my face as though my mind were somewhere else for a minute..

When the height of the heel of his military shoe is added in, the total seems to come to

185 cm, and he is certainly a hulk of a man. It is said the other one who walked in with him

is a model-turned soldier. (I think the other one is a pretty famous star, but I wonder who

he is)

Since they were hidden under Jihoony hyung (Rain)'s shadow, I was unaware of their

existence until now. When we take a shower together, I'll have a look at Rain's body..

This is amazing ..

It's cruel of Defense Agency for Public Information Services to order them to do guard

duty around weapons stores as soon as they came.

When Rain told me, "Mister! upstairs seniors have asked you not to make any noise or

run." while I was passing by, I felt very strange.

(* Mister is the name for old people, and the writter is younger than Rain)

Re-post by http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=322056&page=1&bbs=

English translation by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr.

--------------------------------------------------------------

12-03-19 Pics Rain @ vietnam concert

credit as tagged//DC ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr.

30%282%29.JPG

birain%5F%283%29.jpg

birain%5F%281%29.jpg

birain%5F%284%29.jpg

birain%5F%2810%29.jpg

0%2D2%284%29.jpg

0%2D3%284%29.jpg

31%281%29.jpg

32%281%29.jpg

33%281%29.jpg

35%281%29.jpg

36%281%29.jpg

38%281%29.jpg

2%2811%29.jpg

3%289%29.jpg

4%286%29.jpg

13%285%29.jpg

17%284%29.jpg

19%284%29.jpg

16%283%29.jpg

26%282%29.jpg

11%286%29.jpg

4%285%29.jpg

10%284%29.jpg

13%284%29.jpg

15%283%29.jpg

1%2812%29.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

photo

12-03-19 Rain in front of the hotel in VietNam

credit as tagged//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr.

1%2811%29.jpg

3%287%29.jpg

2%289%29.jpg

4%284%29.jpg

12-03-21 Ha Noi Opera House Ticket

MC: Rain Kim Ji Hoon

Per: KMC, Park Hyo Shin

credit : rainvietnam // raincloudhk//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

IMG_0505_GF.jpg

The article above says something about tickets. So is this concert for civilians after all?

It's sooo nice reading all those accounts as if Rain wasn't in the army and doing a concert on his own.

Hi bbly, ye, there are tickets for Koreans living in Vietnam & for all those family & loved-ones of soldiers - they're only limited to them. :lol:

12-03-19 Rain Coupang event

credit : club box / cap by sherrysss @ http://www.cloud-taiwan.net / vincet57 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

%E5%9C%96%E7%89%87%5F3.png

[3Fancam] 120319 Rain @ concert in Vietnam

credit : ngacherjj / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

My link

My link

0000.JPG

[HQ Update]120319 Rain MC @ Vietnam Concert picture

Credit as tagged // rainvietnam.com / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

36%282%29.jpg

37%282%29.jpg

39%282%29.jpg

38%282%29.jpg

41%281%29.jpg

42%281%29.jpg

43%281%29.jpg

35%282%29.jpg

12-03-19 THE SUN News

Credit : biblueberry weibo / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

CC.jpg

***Everyone can learn something from Rain. Maybe sometimes you have to push that limit. But, isn't this too much exaggeration? But, if RAIN experienced that under JYP before, well.............can't complain. :lol:

***********************************************************************************************

MBLAQ as apprentices, “Rain gave no water for 15 hours”

mblaq_tv_show_guest_120318.jpg

MBLAQ members who drew much attention as idols who were trained by singer Rain revealed the rough training process.

During the recent pre-recording of JTBC’s ‘Park Kyung Rim’s Oh! Happy Day’, MBLAQ revealed the strict rehearsal methods.

MBLAQ members recalled the painstaking training process saying, “It was like that back then too but even now, we couldn’t match Rain sunbae’s stamina and spirit.” G.O said, “We practiced choreography 14~15 hours but didn’t let us drink any water.”

Seungho shared, “But Rain sunbae didn’t drink any water dancing with us during the time so couldn’t even complain.”

The more stories followed about not turning on the air conditioner even in the hot summer days, and G.O complained adding, “I think sunbae has a lot of water in his body” and had everyone break into a laughter.

Image: JTBC ‘Park Kyung Rim’s Oh! Happy Day’

Source: TV Report via Nate / kpopfever

***After hosting a concert, this time going to Hanoi Korean School - what a full-packed schedule RAIN has! Well.............can't complain............at least, we get to see more photos & videos. . :sweatingbullets:

120320 Rain @ Hanoi Korean School

CREDIT AS TAGGED / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

1203201532b8a1d4f03d15ddf8.jpg1203201532b7574e48be7a8c95.jpg

12032015323ed444a45d9f6c7b.jpg

1203201532ef2806b4c33b1443.jpg1203201536f61efa5f4a066bcb.jpg12032015306e5cc3ddbc9667ce.jpg12032015325b9ad18ecc3169c3.jpg12032015329e7cd41582ac7fb8.jpg120320153288f7ae969f849ba4.jpg1203201532107adef1cb709a6c.jpg1203201532536d5472a307110a.jpg1203201532758ac4d801aa2bef.jpg12032015367260b8d943a59f6d.jpg

[Fancam]120320 Rain @ Hanoi Korean School

Credit : hinxik / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

MBLAQ 'Rain Didn't Let Us Drink Water for 15 Hours'

The episode of 'Park Kyung Lim's Oh! Happy Day' that will be air on March 19 members of MBLAQ will share how their lives were before their debut.

MBLAQ is known to be an idol group created by the famous singer/actor Rain. MBLAQ members will open up about how they were trained before their debut.

One member stated, “Even today, I don't think any of us are as athletic or strong willed as Rain is.” MBLAQ member G.O added, “He trained us for about 14 to 15 hours a day and he didn't allow us to drink any water during that time.”

Seung Ho also commented, "But we couldn't complain since Rain didn't drink any water himself while he was dancing with us."

They also revealed that he didn't turn on the AC even on a hot day in the summer. Regarding the topic, G.O stated, 'I think Rain has a lot of moisture in his body' and filled up the studio with laughter.

Source : kpopstarz

12-03-17 tiin - Rain arrives Vietnam (videos)

2012-03-18

credit : tiin// vincet57@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.tiin.vn/chuyen-muc/tin-sao/BiRain/anh-bi.html

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ4qaG5Yf7Y

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAP7midhjJ0

*quoted image*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

12-03-17 Photos Rain in Noi Bai airport (VN) Arrival

2012-03-18

credit as tagged // zing // raincloudhk//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I think they are his dancers.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, as if RAIN isn't in the military right now because at this very moment he is in Vietnam! And we get to see those pictures left & right, video clips pouring in.............I like that! As what I read in the news it appears that it is raining everywhere in Vietnam right now. Can't tell if that is just occasional showers or all day rain. Actually, it's still considered as "winter months" in Vietnam up to this time since the weather gets colder and colder from November to March. And considerably warmer in April since they're entering the "summer" season. No wonder, RAIN looks so fresh..... :sweatingbullets:

Who Looks Younger in Their 30s! Winner!

Youngin30s_Rain_001.jpg?9d7bd4

And the winner in last week’s POLL is none other than

♦Rain Bi♦

The Idol today who (ages almost 30 and above) have the Youngest Look in their batch!

Thank You for voting and Congratulations Rain Bi!

Youngin30s_Rain_002.jpg?9d7bd4

Youngin30s_RainBi_003.jpg?9d7bd4

Source : kpopexpress

***After hosting a concert, this time going to Hanoi Korean School - what a full-packed schedule RAIN has! Well.............can't complain............at least, we get to see more photos & videos. . :sweatingbullets:

120320 Rain @ Hanoi Korean School

CREDIT AS TAGGED / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

[Fancam]120320 Rain @ Hanoi Korean School

Credit : hinxik / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

Did our Rain get chubbier? He looks good and healthy!

Thank you so much for sharing.

12-03-20 [Cloud Notice]★ Additional information on the concert slated for March 26th.

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

Here is the notice about additional information on the concert slated for March 26th.

During today's phone call with the organizers of the event slated for March 26th, they

have engaged to certainly indicate whether reserving fan club seats is feasible or not

soon after getting the final word from the Defense Ministry tomorrow (the 21st).

More details will be noticed as soon as we receive a response from them tomorrow.

* Further information*

1.Showtime /location

-> 3/26 (Mon) 7:00pm~ / Location : Plaza of Peace (평화의 광장) in front of

the War Memorial Museum in Yongsan-gu, Seoul (용산전쟁기념관)

2. Seating space

-> 6,000 seats

(1,800 seats of these are already guaranteed by the Korea Tourism Organization.)

-> Free Admission on a first reply basis, but each of those having a lamplighter that

is one thousand won on the site, may acquire a priority to be seated before anyone else

in advance of the last performance, and the issue is in view.

3. Rain's turn at the concert.

-> At the end of the day, he is scheduled to give a performance (but, the turns could be

reversed.)

-> They do not say whether or not Rain would like to participate in the last performance,

called 'Brightening a Light of Peace'.

4. It will be taped by KBS TV, SBS TV

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/b ... _what=&keyword=

credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

-------------------------------------------------------------------

120320 Rain left the hotel to eat

credit as tagged/ ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

1203201917924a17b56dd651c2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------

[Pic]12-03-20 Rain leaves Hotel

1%2816%29.jpg

2%2814%29.jpg

3%2812%29.jpg

4%289%29.jpg

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

[info] Rain Was on Twitter Today (20/03/2012)

Posted by memo-rain on March 21, 2012@memo-rain.ning

He Just followed his military celeb friend on twitter today 박효신 , 유승찬 and 김지훈 they are with him in Vietnam now…

2025741.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[20-Mar-12][Tuoitre]S.Korean Star Bi Rain emcees VN-Korea friendship concert

credit: scorpiola@/rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.tuoitrenews.vn/cmlink/tuoitrenews/lifestyle/s-korean-star-bi-rain-emcees-vn-korea-friendship-concert-1.65574

S.Korean Star Bi Rain emcees VN-Korea friendship concert

image.jpg

Bi Rain (L) emcees the friendship concert of Vietnam and SOuth Korea at the Military Theater in Hanoi on March 19

Photo: Tuoi Tre

South Korean star singer and actor Bi Rain Monday took part in a concert titled “Vuot Tren Am Thanh” (Above and Beyond the Sound) at the Hanoi Military Theater as an emcee, disappointing many fans who eagerly waited to see him perform on stage.

The concert was part of a series of cultural activities to celebrate the 20th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and South Korea.

Together with actor Kim Ji Hoon, who is known in Vietnam for his role in the movie “Daughters-in-Law,” and emcee Hoang Ha from Vietnam, Bi, currently serving in the army, introduced the history of the Korean National Military Symphony Orchestra.

Bi pleased his local fans greatly by saying “Hello, I’m Jong Ji Hoon (his real name)!” in Vietnamese.

At the concert, the Korean National Military Symphony Orchestra performed the two countries’ national anthems.

R ‘n’ B singer and songwriter Park Hyo Shin, who is most well known for composing soundtracks in hit dramas like “I'm Sorry, I Love You” (2005) and “Athena” (2010), took to the stage with his performance of “You Raise Me Up" and "My Way."

Another concert will be held at the Hanoi Opera House on March 21. Bi Rain is also expected to have an interaction session with students at the Military Culture and Arts University based in the capital one day after.

On March 17, Bi Rain and his comrades in military uniform passed through the main gate of Hanoi’s Noi Bai airport where huge crowds of local fans had been waiting to see him in person.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bi and Kim Ji Hoon are serving at the Propagation Center of the S.Korea’s Ministry of Defense.

image.jpg

Singer Park Hyo Shin cheered up the concert by singing “You Raise Me Up" and "My Way".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[03-21] 120318 Friends FM _Free Way_talk about Rain

Credit: onlyone0625 @ youtube// scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr.

1%2817%29.JPG

[English translation]

by 화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

~0:24

Yim Joo Howan : I was transferred to Defense Agency for Public Information Services before "Jung Ji Hoon" (Rain). When I watched him on TV, he looked like a man of few words, but he actually has a totally different personality from himself on TV.

He has great conversational power and is a surprise as he controls over the atmosphere of our barrack.

0:27

MC : What can be said about Rain, Jae Wook?

0:28~36

Kim Jae Wook : His real personality was a far cry from what I expected.

0:37

MC : Successors' having a talent show in barracks is considered a “rite of passage". When Rain's turn came, he suddenly changed into sneakers and then began to sing his hit song "Love Song" in a sweatsuit. We thought he would just sing the song, but he was singing and dancing along. We burst into a laugh by such an intense look, which would not be well-suited to the lax atmosphere of the temporarily and festively adorned stage, on his face while performing.

[2012-03-21

12-03-20 [Cloud Notice]★ Additional information on the concert slated for March 26th.

Here is the notice about additional information on the concert slated for March 26th.

During today's phone call with the organizers of the event slated for March 26th, they

have engaged to certainly indicate whether reserving fan club seats is feasible or not

soon after getting the final word from the Defense Ministry tomorrow (the 21st).

More details will be noticed as soon as we receive a response from them tomorrow.

* Further information*

1.Showtime /location

2. Seating space

-> 6,000 seats

(1,800 seats of these are already guaranteed by the Korea Tourism Organization.)

-> Free Admission on a first reply basis, but each of those having a lamplighter that

is one thousand won on the site, may acquire a priority to be seated before anyone else

-> At the end of the day, he is scheduled to give a performance (but, the turns could be

reversed.)

-> They do not say whether or not Rain would like to participate in the last performance,

[info] Rain Was on Twitter Today (20/03/2012)

Posted by memo-rain on March 21, 2012@memo-rain.ning

He Just followed his military celeb friend on twitter today 박효신 , 유승찬 and 김지훈 they are with him in Vietnam now…

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing more infos about this upcoming March 26 event. Also, thanks for sharing here that he was on twitter. I hope he gets to do this often. :lol:

12-03-20 Rain left the hotel to eat

credit: Rainvietnam / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

00000000.JPG

[2 Fancams]120320 Rain leaving Grand Plaza after dinner

Credit: TheRainVietnam @ youtube / scorpiola - rain-cloud.co.kr/

11%289%29.JPG

My link

My link

***A longer version of him leaving Grand Plaza after dinner. Here you could see him walking towards the bus while fans kept on following & taking pictures.....Well, he still kept his poise since there were people surrounding him. Ahhhhh........as if he's not serving his MS at the moment. Fabulous sight! :sweatingbullets::lol:

20.Mar03.12[fancam]BI Rain leaving Grand Plaza after dinner

credit as tagged / wawalalal - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

120320%5FRain%5Fleaving%5FGrand%5FPlaza%5Fafter%5Fdinner%5F%2D%5FYouTube%2Eflv%5F000013500.jpg

anjjo, oh, RAIN has such beautiful skin type and complexion. Pretty much every Korean guy I’ve seen has flawless white skin. They must be doing something that others don’t. Koreans seem to really take care of their skin. :sweatingbullets:

* Further information*

1.Showtime /location

2. Seating space

-> 6,000 seats

reversed.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

120320 Rain left the hotel to eat

credit as tagged/ ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

------------------------------------------------------------------

[Pic]12-03-20 Rain leaves Hotel

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

The tickets allotted for the March 26 concert is bigger compared to the March 21 event in Vietnam maybe considering the fact that this is open for public. So many photos of RAIN together with his co-soldiers. But, it’s easy to recognize RAIN even if among the crowd. Just imagine if you could meet him on the plane since they were boarded only in the public aircraft & not the military plane.

***So many video clips to watch at the moment & I like that - hehehe. I happened to view once again his Adidas CF & saw those pictures again..... Men always make the best of athletic wear, and who better to model pieces from Adidas than RAIN? :sweatingbullets:

Seriously, if not for Rain's uniform, you wouldn't think he is in the military, doing all kind of promotion work, conerts, interviews.

I don't know but it feels kind of strange. I mean I am happy seeing him, but I acutally wished for him to be away from the public eye for a bit and now he is actually back again where he was before entering. :unsure:

12-03-21 Rain in Hanoi Opera House

Credit as tagged

13%287%29.jpg

15%286%29.jpg

11%2810%29.jpg

12%287%29.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

12-03-21 Rain @ Vietnam concert in Hanoi Opera House

2012-03-22

credit: ratoka@http://rain-cloud.co.kr

21%287%29.jpg

17%288%29.jpg

18%288%29.jpg

19%286%29.jpg

20%286%29.jpg

22%286%29.jpg

8%288%29.jpg

1%2821%29.jpg

4%2812%29.jpg

5%289%29.jpg

6%289%29.jpg

7%288%29.jpg

14%287%29.jpg

1%2822%29.JPG

3%2816%29.JPG

4%2813%29.JPG

5%2810%29.JPG

7%289%29.JPG

8%289%29.JPG

9%289%29.JPG

14%288%29.JPG

15%288%29.JPG

21.Mar03.12[More](update)BI Rain Directly from the Opera : continued to shine as MC

credit as tagged/ wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

Rain%2DBi%2Dhoahoctro016.JPG

Rain%2DBi%2Dhoahoctro017.JPG

04ce5105%2Da168%2D4762%2D811e%2D82c5947ba3f1.jpg

1%2819%29.jpg

120321starbi4%5Ffb6cd.JPG

c0305f33%2D14e9%2D459b%2D8225%2Dfaf3673ff7a0.jpg

eaea5eda%2D619f%2D475d%2D91bf%2D99f9153f72ae.jpg

1c62dd9f-fba8-4107-91f1-dab7ab9d46ed.jpg

362934d5-b66a-46f5-90a9-ac8c69b4eeb0.jpg

3c45bc8e-78cd-474d-91a7-7d20fd8c8aaa.jpg

ea42800a-cbdc-49c0-9748-37f403a8cef3.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[4 Fancams]120321 Rain @ Vietnam concert in Hanoi Opera House

2012-03-22

credit: scorpiola@http://rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: ngacherjj @ youtube

[www.rainvietnam.com] MC Jung JiHoon "Tôi yêu các bạn"

[www.rainvietnam.com] MC Jung JiHoon - stage with his comrades

[www.rainvietnam.com] MC Jung JiHoon "Xin chào tôi tên là Jung JiHoon"

toi yeu cac ban

11%2813%29.jpg

19.Mar03.12[gif]BI Rain in Opera House at Hanoi concert while he's leaving

by wawalalal - rain-cloud.co.kr/

rain200325%5Fa311a.gif

12-03-21 Rain's signature

credit : tiin vn // / vincet57 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

5dab9d87%2D42e3%2D431b%2Dbc7b%2D643072ddb596%281%29.jpg

12-03-20 Rain @ Korean Int'l School in Hanoi

credit DC / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

0000000.jpg

12-03-21 Fancam - Rain arrived in Opera House

credit : TheRainVietnam / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

9999.jpg

2-03-21 Fancam - Rain left hotel

My link

12-03-21 Fancam - Rain left hotel to rehearsal

credit : TheRainVietnam / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

888888.jpg

[Mar-22-2012]Rain is on every idol group's lips, despite serving in the military.

Credit to Sports Seoul http://news.nate.com/view/20120321n25330

English translation by 화니 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

120321_4f698c7b7dff0.jpg

World star Rain (his real name is 'Jung Ji Hoon') is on every idol group's lips, despite

serving in the military.

Pop group 'B2B' trained by Cube Entertainment, who aims to become a global group,

considers Rain to be an object of admiration to the group.

'Chang Seop', a member of the group, said on its first debut stage during a showcase

held at hotel Marriot in Soeul's Banpo district on the 21st, "When I was exhausted and

had a hard time while practicing my songs and dances, I endured difficulties, chewing

over what Rain had said. He is my hero and a compass of my life."

Rain's words "If your life is compared to a road, now there's just a traffic jam down the

road for a moment. You'll drive along the highway some time or another." are most

strongly impressed on Chang Seop's memory.

That is what Rain said at his last concert before his enlistment last September, and he

sang "My Way" which says, "I'll go my way as always." after he said it.

'Chang Seop' kept lavishing praise on Rain, "When I learned to dance first, I looked only

for overseas artist's videos and watched them, but Rain's Rainism took my breath away

the moment I unconsciously saw it.

When I saw his Rainism, I learned more than I would have learned through overseas

artist's videos.

His eyes taking a person's breath away and masculine appeal gave me a refreshing jolt

and a cultural shock. Except his performance, I now know that he has given us numerous

meaningful lessons about life.

Writing his good words on post-it notes and sticking them to one space on my desk,

I would fix those words in my mind. Rain is still an object of admiration to me, and I hold

him in respect and want to be like him." 'Chang Seop' clenched his fists, saying so.

B2B who brought who it is under the notice of the public through the showcase, will

release its first album on the 22nd and make its debut on Mnet TV's Mcountdown on the

same day.

[Fancam]120320 Rain @ Korean Int'l School in Hanoi

Credit: MrSaikichan @ youtube / scorpiola - rain-cloud.co.kr/

03%282%29.jpg

My link

***Ohhh.....nice. Seungho is better now! Good, that he chose this path. Rain seems to inspire a lot of people. :lol:

********************************************************************************************

MBLAQ's Seung Ho Reveals Rain Changed his Dreams

10951-xu4k2mvibu.jpg

On a recent episode of Oh! Happy Day MBLAQ members revealed a lot of stories and anecdotes.

The boys were asked about their auditions and leader Seung Ho confessed that at the beginning his dream was become an actor and not a singer. According to him he went to the audition at J.Tune on behalf of a senior in school who asked him to go instead of him. At that time Seung Ho was and arts student and had different abilities like dancing, playing the piano and others but never thought about becoming a singer.

Rain was present that day and asked him if he wanted to do it and Seung Ho immediately replied yes without even thinking mesmerized by Rain's charisma at that moment.

Check the cut and remember that MBLAQ has released its repackaged mini album BLAQ% Ver.

Credit : gokpop

Rain In Fugitive

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit:as tagged

anjjo, I loved Fugitive. I just couldn't picture RAIN & LNY getting romantic with each other - hehehe :sweatingbullets::lol:

12-03-17 Rain with Soldier

2012-03-17

source https://twitter.com/#!/tirak7/status/180949126832336896/photo/1

오늘 베트남가는 비가 공항에 왔다며 항공사직원분이 내게 카톡으로 보내주셨다. 잊고있었는데....난 오래전부터 구름이며 비나무회원이다...ㅡㅡ;;

*quoted image*

[English Translation]

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

Via "Kakao Talk" today, one of airline personnel I know let me know the news about Rain arriving at the airport to fly to Vietnam.

I've forgotten I'm a Cloud and a member of benamoo fan club as of old.

[2012-03-17]

Maybe these 2-soldiers are also from the PR Dept. I think PR Dept. in the Korea Military Defense has been there for quite a while already & it's just co-incidental right now that almost celebrities who are currently serving their MS are assigned in that dept. I read a story of one celebrity, Im Joo Hwan, who’s also recently transferred to the PR division of the Defense Media Agency (DEMA) as an IT agent. He was asked about his favorite meal during boot camp, he replied, “Once in a while, we would get ice cream for dessert. He was enlisted in the army ahead than RAIN, May 2011 but served at the 23rd army division. However, he also applied at the PR Dept. & later became a PR agent just last March 12. :lol:

[brief] Bi Rain takes the stage.

http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/Life-Style/222469/bi-rain-takes-the-stage.html

Credit : Stephe - rain-cloud.co.kr/

23-br.jpg

A show held at Ha Noi Opera House last night featured Vietnamese and South Korean artists. One of the stars was ‘A'-list vocalist Bi-Rain (left). The event was held by the Ministries of Defence of Viet Nam and South Korea to mark the 20th anniversary of relations between the two countries. — VNS Photo Viet Thanh