Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest QtyAngel29

Please vote " Go Forward " everyday :)

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/vobos/wizard2/res...vMenuId=1003919

fw15js.gif

fr:Bi's Kingdom

=====================================================

KBS Vitamin _ exam nose_90 mb_24 min

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...A34AD1409742B6A

bscap4200cg.jpgbscap4215jr.jpg

bscap4226lc.jpgbscap4263la.jpg

bscap4288ou.jpgbscap4567zb.jpg

bscap4330ng.jpgbscap4435ib.jpg

thank u so much for this i have actually been lookin for this for a long time...he's expression is so cute when he get shot lol

Guest ripgal

Bam again one of ur observations of his performances..

if i were to comment on all his performances, i would rate them all as HOT.. i can't find words to describe cos i didn't really observe his specific moves and all..

but one of the best performances i have seen from him was his performance in the 2004 Baek Sang Awards whereby he performed Napun Namja.. loved that clip man! till now i still watch it whenever i have the time..

btw.. Rain has been appearing frequently on local TV in Msia recently.. my mum has been texting me eveyday telling me that she saw Rain here and there every now and then.. and all i can say is that he's the ruler of the entertainmnent world now! :D

Guest fatgrrl_slim

**Road for Rain**

p10101639ls.jpg

credit:morengo / cloudchina

Whoa, am I seeing this correctly? Bi was SMOKING in this photo spread?? :o

But look at the way he holds the cig. :lol:

(BTW, he kinda looks like Hyun Bin in these pics)

Guest charissejeong

050706mbcsectiontvhkasiasstarb.jpg050706mbcsectiontvhkasiasstarb1.jpg

Decoy and Bi .. to escape the papparazzi...

Jo .. to spice up thread .. ;)

Man, look at their shoulders....I can spot the difference a mile away!

Guest docirene

**Road for Rain**

p10101620fn.jpg

p10101639ls.jpg

huhuhu. im sad. i want it now but yesasia doesnt have this photobook anymore. i thought it was expensive s i didnt order then. when i saw your post, i could only envy and regret

the one with a cig in his mouth is taken from ijuksa. you could tell from the ng that he is not a smoker

Guest khris

I think he is REALLY HOT!! the shinky eyes usually doesnt look good on people, but it look so adorable on him. =D

im new at Soompi

Guest acid2burn

the one with a cig in his mouth is taken from ijuksa. you could tell from the ng that he is not a smoker

i don't think its from Ijuksa... his hair inside is not the Kang Bokgu hairstyle...so definately taken during together with the photoshoot...but he's 100% non-smoker. he promised his dad he will never smoke .

Guest docirene

i don't think its from Ijuksa... his hair inside is not the Kang Bokgu hairstyle...so definately taken during together with the photoshoot...but he's 100% non-smoker. he promised his dad he will never smoke .

oh sorry it was quite dark. the only time i saw him put a cig in his mouth is in ijuksa. i stand corrected. perhaps its just for the photoshoot. yup he is a nonsmoker, that's for sure. :)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

huhuhu. im sad. i want it now but yesasia doesnt have this photobook anymore. i thought it was expensive s i didnt order then. when i saw your post, i could only envy and regret

docirene, you can get it from hmv.co.jp. I think it's a bit cheaper there than yesasia, too.

Guest moor

:D Yeah...he's really a non-smoker. Saw those NGs in Ijuksa he cant hold his cigi's properly. Hahaha wonder why the photographer didnt correct him while taking that pic (maybe on purpose). But still look hot to me!!!! Hehehehe

:) Docirene - The 'Road for Rain' cost about 11,760Yen....available starting today. I'm trying to get it....but it doesnt allow the billing address to be in P O Box. Unfortunately mine is. So am trying other option tomorrow.

:D Yeah...he's really a non-smoker. Saw those NGs in Ijuksa he cant hold his cigi's properly. Hahaha wonder why the photographer didnt correct him while taking that pic (maybe on purpose). But still look hot to me!!!! Hehehehe

:) Docirene - The 'Road for Rain' cost about 11,760Yen....available starting today. I'm trying to get it....but it doesnt allow the billing address to be in P O Box. Unfortunately mine is. So am trying other option tomorrow.

biers, the final charge in hmv.co.jp for "Road for Rain" after discount is:

11200 Yen

the shipping fee isn't cheap:

to HK: 3500 Yen

to US: 3700 Yen

Guest docirene

biers, the final charge in hmv.co.jp for "Road for Rain" after discount is:

11200 Yen

the shipping fee isn't cheap:

to HK: 3500 Yen

to US: 3700 Yen

it still isnt cheap adding the discounted price and the shipping. wow. i guess i just have to wait till somebody post that on ebay. sometimes ppl sell stuff if they have outgrown the merchandise or if they are in dire need. will just have to check but thx for this valuable info

am sad cuz it is still [pricey, just abt the same the 1st time it was sold on yesasia

docirene, you can get it from hmv.co.jp. I think it's a bit cheaper there than yesasia, too.

they have given the quotes and i think it is still pricey. thx anyways

Guest shinebi

**Road for Rain**

p10101620fn.jpg

p10101639ls.jpg

humm... that looks like a great item to collect... but I am broke.. soooo broke >_< aaiisshh I'll save up and buy it.. :wacko: the smoking pic is not Bi's style, but it's different.. still good looking. THANKS FOR POSTING BOOMBOOM!

*actually the way he is holding it is also a way to smoke... some of my friends hold it like that and they are heavy smokers.. eewww.. but whatever.. sorry so off topic girls.. heheee..

Hi biers..<3

050706mbcsectiontvhkasiasstarb.jpg050706mbcsectiontvhkasiasstarb1.jpg

Decoy and Bi .. to escape the papparazzi...

Jo .. to spice up thread .. ;)

Lol I feel so dumb, at the first pic I was like "huhhhhh? I would've never thought that was Bi!! ah! He looks so different. Are you sure that's him?" I didn't look at the captain ahhaha dummy me. I so knew that wasn't him :ph34r: >___>

I reallie wanted the Road for Rain but I'm so poOorr :tears: DANGIT it makes me mad haah. sad facee. I hope the cigarette in his mouth isn't lit!