Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Taeyang & Hyunah chosen as "The Next RAIN &Hyori"

wckuD.jpg

My link

Big Bang’s Taeyang and 4minute’s Hyunah were picked as “the Next Rain and Hyori” by other idol singers in this week’s MBC Everyone’s “Weekly Idol.” The survey asked a group of real-life idols to pick “five idol singers with the most potential to follow in the success of Rain and Hyori” and the most votes were given to Taeyang and Hyunah, who beat out the likes of BEAST’s Lee Gi Kwang, Jay Park, SNSD’s Yuri, and G.NA.In particular, it was reported that a lot of the members of Infinite, MBLAQ, U-Kiss, and B1A4 voted for Hyunah, arousing the interest of many fans.

MBC Everyone’s “Weekly Idol” has been garnering a lot of attention lately for this segment called “Real Chart! Idol’s Self-Ranking,” where current idol singers participate in various surveys. This week’s survey sparked more interest for the topic’s sensitivity and currency, as Rain just enlisted in the army last week and Hyori has been spending more time on show-hosting roles.

Source: Nate.com / dailykpopnews

Translating+Reporting: Claire23 @ 4-Minute.com

[11-04] 11-11-01 Arirang TV - Showbiz Korea_Rain enlisted to army

credit : biblueberry06 / ratoka-rainlegend

My link

Lately we have a lot of Arirang clips which I like very much of course.

Thanks for sharing!

New Adidas CF featuring RAIN, 2NEI, and etc.

*quoted image*

My link

Source : dailykpopnews

Thank you for sharing the new CF from adidas!

110411 Rain & Kim Tae-hee _Coupang CF

credit : coupang / ratoka

CF

Making CF

Ohhh, so that were the pictures we saw from Rain those past days shooting a CF (the one in the shop with the board etc.). And a CF with Kim Tae-hee, how interesting. I think I have never seen those 2 together. A very cute CF! Thanks for sharing!

11-11-05 Rain coupang site Cap picture

source : http://www.coupang.com/promotion.pang?coupang_promotion_v1#

c1%281%29.jpg

c2.jpg

c3%281%29.jpg

11-11-05 Rain coupang wallaper

1%283%29.jpg

2%283%29.jpg

3%282%29.jpg

4%282%29.jpg

5%283%29.jpg

6%282%29.jpg

7%281%29.jpg

8%282%29.jpg

1-11-04 Rain Coupang CF Making picture

credit as tagged

g4.JPG

g5.jpg

g6.jpg

g7.jpg

g8.jpg

g9.jpg

11-11-05 Rain Coupang banner

credit : naver

P1.JPG

credits:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

110411 Rain & Kim Tae-hee _Coupang CF

credit : coupang / ratoka

CF

Making CF

Hi jini, thanks for sharing this new CF. RAIN is so adorable & gorgeous in this commercial with KTH. I hope they'll collaborate in a drama in the future, a rom-com, maybe, huh? :sweatingbullets:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit as tagged

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting more captures of this new CF..............So, this commercial with KTH is Coupang. It's a coupon discount company in Korea when buying in bulk................. :sweatingbullets:

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting more captures of this new CF..............So, this commercial with KTH is Coupang. It's a coupon discount company in Korea when buying in bulk................. :sweatingbullets:

Hi willenette, thanks dear, I don't have any idea what this Coupang is, until now that you gave us the info. :D This CF makes us miss Rain so much and I'm afraid that this is the last one he did before his MS. or I might be wrong . . . that there are still more in store for us in the 2 years that he is in the army, projects he had done in secret to fill the void of his absence. :blink: Again, let us wait and see. :unsure:

Yes, KTH and Rain, . . . they are a beautiful pair . . . . and just even in wistful thinking - hope that they be together in a future project. :) About KTH, although she is now doing lead roles, I think she is best remembered as the villainess to Choi Ji Woo's character in Stairway to Heaven which also starred one of your men, Kwon Sang Woo. I like the drama though it don't have a happy ending. If I also recall right, KTH was so effective in her portrayal that she was voted then as the most evil in all K.dramas at that time :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

11-11-05 Rain Coupang Making CF picture

Credit : DC /ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

f3%282%29.JPG

f1%283%29.JPG

f1%282%29.jpg

f2%281%29.jpg

f3%281%29.jpg

More -

f4%281%29.jpg

f5%281%29.jpg

f6%282%29.jpg

f7%281%29.JPG

f8%281%29.JPG

f9%281%29.jpg

f10%281%29.jpg

f11%281%29.jpg

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit as tagged

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thank you very much for sharing! I don't know KTH and right now I don't know what to think of her, I am rather objective for the moment. But our Rain is wonderful and soooooo adorable in thise CF!

So there will be definitely a Christmas version of this CF! At least we have something to look forward to in the next weeks. But after a while, even those materials will end. I don't think that Rain shot material that would be enough to fill in a 2-year absence. That's why I hope we will soon have Mnet Rainy Day back as the camera man filmed Rain almost every day at every event.

111105 Rain Coupang Making Film

My link

Credit : onlyone0625

Thanks for sharing the Making of! Really cute, I also love the NG when Rain starts to laugh. Make me miss him even more sigh!!!

So there will be definitely a Christmas version of this CF! At least we have something to look forward to in the next weeks. But after a while, even those materials will end. I don't think that Rain shot material that would be enough to fill in a 2-year absence. That's why I hope we will soon have Mnet Rainy Day back as the camera man filmed Rain almost every day at every event.

Hi bbly, from the pics, we're surely be having a treat this coming Christmas through this CF. In the meantime that we are waiting if there will be more Mnet Rainy Days to come, let us enjoy huhuhuhu's Review Zone which I hope also will be posted by her regularly. . . . . . :wub::D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Review Zone - Fan Club Days

2011-11-05

by huhuhuhu@http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=1774&board_id=b_08042315352775&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

www.raincloudhk.com has started a review zone of our prince starting from his Fan Club days. There are many photos and video clips. You could watch the videos as a visitor but if you want to see the photos you will have to join as a member.

Here is the link to Review Zone - Fan Club days

http://www.raincloudhk.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=97

I will translate one of the articles here:

It is an excerpt from a magazine - Jihoon's mother talked about her son.

Korean to Chinese : lovebi_rain @ Rain Bar

Chinese to English: huhuhuhu

http://www.raincloudhk.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=10500&extra=page%3D1

Mom's words:

Jihoon does not look like the youngest in the group. He is more like a prudent gentleman.

Rather than his father, Jihoon is more like me. His has a straightforward character and that's what people said about him. Although he is the youngest in the group, he is a very sensible elder brother at home. When he was younger he often quarreled with his only sister. However when she came home after being bullied, he would not spare her opponents. Our Jihoon has always been a good boy. He is very composed. He never retorted whenever I lectured him. But Jihoon picks on the food he wants to eat, so I am a bit worried... he almost did not eat kimchi and meat.

Because I have to look after the shop, I can't take much care of him and I feel very guilty. I am not able to accompany him to TV programmes and look after him all the way like what other parents do for their children. I can't even prepare delicious food for him, so I feel very guilty. When I first heard that he wanted to be a singer, I wasn't really too surprised, although his father wanted him to study well and become a policeman or a civil servant in future. But if that's what our child wants, there's nothing we could do.

Jihoon is at his sensitive adolescence but he is not concerned about the opposite sex or smoking or drinking, so I am relaxed about this.

However, once you miss the opportunity to study it will not come back, so I hope he could make use of the spare time during his performing activities to study more...

fan_club_magazine.jpg

[Pic]11-11-05 Rain Making Coupang CF picture

2011-11-06

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

1%284%29.JPG

2%284%29.JPG

[Nov-06-2011] Rain is chosen as a first-class marksman, displaying a superb shooting performance during the rifle drills.

PYH2011101402550006000_P2.jpg

Rain received a perfect score in day and evening rifle drills, each.

Singer and actor Rain who entered the military last 11th, has been chosen as a first-class marksman, displaying a superb shooting performance during the rifle drills.

According to the material submitted by the Ministry of Defence released on the 6th, 19 of 20 targets and 10 of 10 went down before Rain's shooting at a training camp for recruits, called 'Key', on the day and night of the 26, respectively, and he received a perfect score.

Usually, over 18 of 20 shots and over 9 of 10 are admitted as perfect scores on day and night shoots, each.

Ahead of his release from the booth camp upcoming 14th, Rain has been included in the top 3 of those having over 60% accuracy rate of 140 recruits who participated in the exercises, so he is likely to be a special warrior.

Credit to Yonhap news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=001&aid=0005357660

Brief translation by rain bird.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[update] Marching, Busan Woman, First Class Marksman

2011-11-06

by huhuhuhu@http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=1776&board_id=b_08042315352775&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

A few titbits

1. A noodle shop owner saw our prince marching around his military camp last week. It was easy to identify him because "he was just different from others". The ownes decribed him as "handsome and shining".

I totally agree with the owner it is never difficult to identify our prince in a crowd. He just shines!

look_straight_2.jpg

2. A fan from DC said she read in twitter that our prince took a bus together with others for his shooting training. The driver soldier played his "Busan Woman" in the bus. Our prince covered his face with both hands. While he was shy (or feigning shyness) he didn't forget to say his thanks!

Without any pictures I could only imagine he looked like this, but in uniform and short hair..

shy_5%281%29.jpg

3. http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20111106000014 According to this article, our prince achieved high scores in his shooting training. His daytime shooting score was 19 out 20. His night time shooting score was 10 out of 10. As such, he was recognized as "First Class Marksman", and ranked "top 3" in the 98 trainees who achieved above 70% scores. He gained the love from all the people in the army!!!

Well done prince. I am sure you will win another telephone call award with such great result!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain is recognized as a first-class marksman: No.3 in his training camp

November 06, 2011

rainsalute.jpg

Rain was selected as a first-class marksman.

According to the materials opened to the public on the 6th by Democratic Congressman Shin Hak Yong of National Assembly Defense Committee after being submitted by the Ministry of National Defense, Rain achieved perfect scores for shooting at the target practice of the 5th division army training camp conducted on the 26th by hitting the target 19 out 20 for daytime shooting and 10 out of 10 for night time shooting.

If a recruit hits the target more than 18 times out of 20 for daytime shooting and more than 9 out of 10 for night time shooting, he is considered as achieving perfect scores.

Rain had over 60% accuracy rate at the very first target practice, so he carried out measuring shooting. He again achieved a perfect score and was recognized as a first-class marksman.

Among 140 recruits participated in the practice, the recruits who achieved over 60% accuracy rate at the target practice and measuring shooting were only 98, which was 70% of the total. It was reported that Rain was No. 3 among them.

Rain is moving out of his training camp on the 14th, and the Ministry of National Defense reported that it would be very possible that he would get selected as a special soldier because of the high score he achieved.

Source: TV Report

Rain Named Top Marksman at Boot Camp

Nov. 07, 2011

2011110700525_0.jpg

K-pop superstar Rain was named top marksman at the Army boot camp after he enlisted for mandatory military service on Oct. 11.

Rain hit the target 19 times out of 20 in daytime training at the 5th Infantry Division's boot camp on Oct. 26, and all 10 of his shots hit the target in nighttime training. He was one of the three conscripts with highest accuracy among the 140 in firearms training on the day.

Other stars named top marksmen are heartthrob Hyun Bin, who enlisted in the Marine Corps in March; Andy, a member of boy band Shinhwa who completed his military service last month; and actor Lee Jun-ki, who will complete his military service in February next year.

Source:englishnews@chosun.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

11-11-07 Rain Coupang picture

credit as tagged //cy//raincloudhk/nate news//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

3%283%29.jpg

4%284%29.jpg

5%284%29.jpg

6%283%29.jpg

1%285%29.jpg

2%285%29.jpg

Hi willenette, many articles mentioned Rain will be released from the boot camp on November 14 so now presumably that will be his training graduation day and not on November 17, 2011, as earlier referred, serving as a hint in a fan account. :)

11-11-07 Y-Star News_Rain first-class marksman

credit : ystarchannel4

Y.JPG

[07-Nov-11][allkpop]Rain and Kim Tae Hee become the new models for ‘Coupang’

allkpop.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee and ‘world star’ Rain were chosen as the new models for ‘Coupang‘. The two will be following in the footsteps of former Coupang models Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Na Young.

Both Rain and Kim Tae Hee were chosen because of their smart and global image. The two finished their CF shoot last month, with Rain showing his enthusiasm through dance and wardrobe ideas. Kim Tae Hee also exhibited her surprising singing skills, impressing everyone on set.

The CF will be revealed on the 8th of November.

Source + Image: Nate // allkpop

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain-Italian-Clouds-.... fighting!!!

2011-11-08

by umeboshi @ http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=1777&board_id=b_08042315352775&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

rainf(1).jpg

Hello Cloud family..hello sis clouds^^ [sorry for my bad english m(_ _)m.]

i'm cloud umeboshi from Italy..i wanna entroduce you the new house of italian clouds...our new forum ^_^

Last october italian fans lost their previous forum..this wasn't our decision...someone has chosen for us!we couldn't do anything to change what's happened.

Although i managed the previous forum since 2008...it wasn't my forum so i couldn't do anything to prevent what happened last 16 october....and i'm really sorry for that.

Italians fans want to support Rain especially during his military service and in the following years ^__^ as we did in the last 3 years..so we opened a new forum last 20 october.

The forum is new...but we are the same ^_^ ..... nothing is really changed,especially our love & devotion for RAIN ^^ only the name of forum has changed ^^.

above you can see our logo.."Rain-The bad guy"....please don't misunderstand XD..-bad guy- it refers to Rain's 1° album^^...Rain's debut....and the new forum is for italian clouds our debut ^^ .

we are italian clouds and finally we have a forum that represents us for real !!!!

we called our forum rain-italian-clouds and this is the link ..i hope you can visite and support us^^

http://rain-italian-clouds.forumcommunity.net/

i wanna thank... huhuhuhu and Raincloudhk / sandara and RainLatino for supporting our forum^^

i big thank to Heidi (huhuhuhu ^^) ..thanks for your help ..thanks for your kind words when i was so sad and depressed for what happened to us last october !!

Fighting Italian clouds!!!

greetings from Italy ^__^/

Hi willenette, thanks dear, I don't have any idea what this Coupang is, until now that you gave us the info. :D This CF makes us miss Rain so much and I'm afraid that this is the last one he did before his MS. or I might be wrong . . . that there are still more in store for us in the 2 years that he is in the army, projects he had done in secret to fill the void of his absence. :blink: Again, let us wait and see. :unsure:

Yes, KTH and Rain, . . . they are a beautiful pair . . . . and just even in wistful thinking - hope that they be together in a future project. :) About KTH, although she is now doing lead roles, I think she is best remembered as the villainess to Choi Ji Woo's character in Stairway to Heaven which also starred one of your men, Kwon Sang Woo. I like the drama though it don't have a happy ending. If I also recall right, KTH was so effective in her portrayal that she was voted then as the most evil in all K.dramas at that time :lol:

Hi anjjo, ye, right after watching this new Coupang CF I miss RAIN very much! But, I hope you're wrong here - that this will be the last commercial that we could see while he's in the serving...............Remember, he still has that China ad, that contract with JVJQ company which produces hypoallergenic cosmetics, to endorse its products over 4 years. – China CF (2011 – 2014) The period of his contract covers the term of his two-year military service & this is different from Mentholatum because this one is a cosmetics brand for women. Wait & see..........About KTH, you're right - she was most remembered as the "bad girl" in STH but not the drama, which made her a star - because in the drama she only played the 2nd female lead while in Love Story in Harvard with KRW she was the lead..................But, I like her acting more in her character as the support for my man, KSW.................I think she just brought out her best there!

Thank you very much for sharing! I don't know KTH and right now I don't know what to think of her, I am rather objective for the moment. But our Rain is wonderful and soooooo adorable in thise CF!

Hi bbly, aside from what anjjo mentioned about her, KTH was also the female lead, her latest drama "My Princess" co-starring Song Seung Hun.

Review Zone - Fan Club Days

2011-11-05

by huhuhuhu@http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=1774&board_id=b_08042315352775&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

www.raincloudhk.com has started a review zone of our prince starting from his Fan Club days. There are many photos and video clips. You could watch the videos as a visitor but if you want to see the photos you will have to join as a member.

Here is the link to Review Zone - Fan Club days

http://www.raincloudhk.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=97

I will translate one of the articles here:

It is an excerpt from a magazine - Jihoon's mother talked about her son.

Korean to Chinese : lovebi_rain @ Rain Bar

Chinese to English: huhuhuhu

http://www.raincloudhk.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=10500&extra=page%3D1

Mom's words:

Jihoon does not look like the youngest in the group. He is more like a prudent gentleman.

Rather than his father, Jihoon is more like me. His has a straightforward character and that's what people said about him. Although he is the youngest in the group, he is a very sensible elder brother at home. When he was younger he often quarreled with his only sister. However when she came home after being bullied, he would not spare her opponents. Our Jihoon has always been a good boy. He is very composed. He never retorted whenever I lectured him. But Jihoon picks on the food he wants to eat, so I am a bit worried... he almost did not eat kimchi and meat.

Because I have to look after the shop, I can't take much care of him and I feel very guilty. I am not able to accompany him to TV programmes and look after him all the way like what other parents do for their children. I can't even prepare delicious food for him, so I feel very guilty. When I first heard that he wanted to be a singer, I wasn't really too surprised, although his father wanted him to study well and become a policeman or a civil servant in future. But if that's what our child wants, there's nothing we could do.

Jihoon is at his sensitive adolescence but he is not concerned about the opposite sex or smoking or drinking, so I am relaxed about this.

However, once you miss the opportunity to study it will not come back, so I hope he could make use of the spare time during his performing activities to study more...

*quoted image*

[Pic]11-11-05 Rain Making Coupang CF picture

2011-11-06

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for sharing this - although this info is quite old but so nice to read about where RAIN came from. Fanclub was a 6-member K-pop boy band during the late 90′s. The group was short lived. Fanclub released only two CDs. At 16, he debuted in 1998 as a member of Fan Club. Rain described the Fanclub members as "caged animals" since they were locked in the rehearsal room for up to ten hours without food. This is Rain's first real break came in.

[update] Marching, Busan Woman, First Class Marksman

2011-11-06

by huhuhuhu@http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=1776&board_id=b_08042315352775&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

A few titbits

1. A noodle shop owner saw our prince marching around his military camp last week. It was easy to identify him because "he was just different from others". The ownes decribed him as "handsome and shining".

I totally agree with the owner it is never difficult to identify our prince in a crowd. He just shines!

*quoted image*

2. A fan from DC said she read in twitter that our prince took a bus together with others for his shooting training. The driver soldier played his "Busan Woman" in the bus. Our prince covered his face with both hands. While he was shy (or feigning shyness) he didn't forget to say his thanks!

Without any pictures I could only imagine he looked like this, but in uniform and short hair..

*quoted image*

3. http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20111106000014 According to this article, our prince achieved high scores in his shooting training. His daytime shooting score was 19 out 20. His night time shooting score was 10 out of 10. As such, he was recognized as "First Class Marksman", and ranked "top 3" in the 98 trainees who achieved above 70% scores. He gained the love from all the people in the army!!!

Well done prince. I am sure you will win another telephone call award with such great result!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain is recognized as a first-class marksman: No.3 in his training camp

November 06, 2011

*quoted image*

Rain was selected as a first-class marksman.

According to the materials opened to the public on the 6th by Democratic Congressman Shin Hak Yong of National Assembly Defense Committee after being submitted by the Ministry of National Defense, Rain achieved perfect scores for shooting at the target practice of the 5th division army training camp conducted on the 26th by hitting the target 19 out 20 for daytime shooting and 10 out of 10 for night time shooting.

If a recruit hits the target more than 18 times out of 20 for daytime shooting and more than 9 out of 10 for night time shooting, he is considered as achieving perfect scores.

Rain had over 60% accuracy rate at the very first target practice, so he carried out measuring shooting. He again achieved a perfect score and was recognized as a first-class marksman.

Among 140 recruits participated in the practice, the recruits who achieved over 60% accuracy rate at the target practice and measuring shooting were only 98, which was 70% of the total. It was reported that Rain was No. 3 among them.

Rain is moving out of his training camp on the 14th, and the Ministry of National Defense reported that it would be very possible that he would get selected as a special soldier because of the high score he achieved.

Source: TV Report

anjjo, thanks for sharing this stuff - huhuhuhu's story & the article about his Shooting Training. Wondering what it means when they say "special soldier", huh? Is this the reason why he'd be released from the training as earlier as November 17, which will be his 5th week, actually........or he'll be deployed to a lesser load later on but still on active-duty.........Wait & see again.............

11-11-07 Rain Coupang picture

credit as tagged //cy//raincloudhk/nate news//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for posting more Coupang captures. Ye, I also adore the couple here.

Hi willenette, many articles mentioned Rain will be released from the boot camp on November 14 so now presumably that will be his training graduation day and not on November 17, 2011, as earlier referred, serving as a hint in a fan account. :)

anjjo, this could possibly be true - anyway, both November 14 or 17 could still fall under his 5th week training - it's just that when on November 14 it would happen earlier.........But, of course, I love this great news! :lol:

[07-Nov-11][allkpop]Rain and Kim Tae Hee become the new models for ‘Coupang’

*quoted image*

Actress Kim Tae Hee and ‘world star’ Rain were chosen as the new models for ‘Coupang‘. The two will be following in the footsteps of former Coupang models Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Na Young.

Both Rain and Kim Tae Hee were chosen because of their smart and global image. The two finished their CF shoot last month, with Rain showing his enthusiasm through dance and wardrobe ideas. Kim Tae Hee also exhibited her surprising singing skills, impressing everyone on set.

The CF will be revealed on the 8th of November.

Source + Image: Nate // allkpop

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. I hope Rain lives on even though he's in the army....I need these kind of releases while he's serving his military right now.........I find the CF nice & cool! Awesome combination! Both look so good! Seeing Rain makes me nostalgic! Ye, after KHJ, RAIN is the new Coupang endorser!

[Nov-15-2011] Rain'll talk to his family or friend on the phone for three minutes as a reward for winning an event by 열쇠카페 (Key Unit cafe).

In an event called 'Posting Comments A Lot' conducted by 열쇠카페 (Key Unit cafe), aimed at the families and friends of new soldiers belonging to 10th and 12th companies, from Nov.11~14, 전문상담원 (a fan of Rain)'s writing of encouragement to Rain where the most members have left replies in 12th company part, has been chosen as the winning one, therefore 'talking to his family or friend on the phone for three minutes' will be available exclusively to Rain soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

당첨자는 (the winner)

-10중대- (10th company)

2소대 11번 훈련병 홍승도 (승도맘)

: Recruit "Hong Seung Do', #11, 2nd platoon, (승도맘: his mother)

-12중대- (12th company)

2소대 1번 훈련병 정지훈 (전문상담원)

: Recruit 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain), #1, 2nd platoon. (전문상담원: his fan)

현재 12중대가 각개전투 기간이기때문에 포상이 지연될 수 있으나 최대한 빠른시일내에 포상전화를 실시하도록 하겠습니다. 참여해 주신 분들 감사드립니다 ^^

Currently 12th company's individual battle practice is being exercised, so the reward could be delayed, but the two will talk on the phone as rewards as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit to http://cafe.daum.net/YShwarang

Breif translation by rain bird.

Rain, best at rifles, 'could become combatant'

201111061022371002_1.jpg

Singer Rain has been selected as a combatant for his outstanding shooting skills.

According to the papers released by the National Defense Department, Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) successfully fired 19 rounds out of 20 during the day and 10 out of 10 at night at the rookie training base, making him an expert with rifles.

It is considered the perfect score to make 18 rounds out of 20 during the day time training and 9 out of 10 at night, but Rain passed the practice and sounding rounds at once and received full marks. He is also ranked #3 out of the 140 soldiers who experienced rifle training.

Having joined the training base on the 11th of October, Rain has been in basic training for the past five weeks and is looking forward to being released on the 14th of November. According to the National Defense, it is very likely that he might become a 'combatant' once he is out.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

[Nov-08-2011] Rain selected as a teaching assistant at the 5th Division boot camp.

20111014_1318552556_87729200_1.jpg

Singer Rain (29, Jung Ji Hoon) who enlisted in the army last October, has recently been selected as a teaching assistant at the boot camp of the 5th Division.

One from army officials said on the 8th, "Rain was chosen as a teaching assistant at the boot camp last 4th."

He added, "He'll be assigned to the division upcoming December 9th after the 1st and 2nd boot trainings."

In general, by reflecting the will of the high-performing recruits during their military basic training, a few of them are picked as teaching assistants.

The official said, "Teaching assistants at boot camp are highly qualified human resources who train recruits. Rain has led his fellows well and conscientiously completed the training course, so he has been selected as a teaching assistant by making himself heard."

Rain will be on the active list for 21 months and be separated from the army in July, 2013.

Credit to Yonhap news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=001&aid=0005361290

Photo : as tagged http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000152576

English translation by rain bird.

*** I'm sure this is related to the one I posted above where he'll be rewarded for a 3-min call soon............. :lol:

Congratulations to Ambassador Rain

Credit : huhuhuhu - rain-cloud.co.kr/

For those of you who are not aware, the No.5th Infantry training boot camp (known as the Key training camp) organized various events for its recruits. One of the event is called "Honorary Ambassador" Event. On 31 October they started this event for the No. 10 and No. 12 units. Basically people could nominate any recruits in these units and someone has nominated our prince!

The award will be a 3 minute telephone call if you are chosen as the Honorary Ambassador.

Today the announcement has come out as follows:

[ 공 지 ] 제9차 열쇠 홍보대사 이벤트 당첨자 입니다

cr : http://cafe.daum.net/YShwarang/K0M0/117

당첨자는

-10중대-

2소대 11번 훈련병 홍승도 (승도맘)

-12중대-

2소대 1번 훈련병 정지훈 (전문상담원)

현재 12중대가 각개전투 기간이기때문에 포상이 지연될 수 있으나 최대한 빠른시일내에 포상전화를 실시하도록 하겠습니다. 참여해 주신 분들 감사드립니다 ^^

Division 12

No. 2 Unit No. 1 recruit Jung Jihoon (Special Counselor)

As division 12 is undergoing individual combat training at the moment the award has to be postponed, but the telephone call will be awarded as soon as possible. Thank you for those who participated in this event!

Well done prince! You will receive another 3 minute telephone call soon!

Correction: Special Advisor was the nickname of the fan who nominated our prince..