Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest vignette

Somehing about BYJ investing money in Rain Movie -- or something?? :blink:

Help please....

CREDIT ---> www.jungjihoon.org / www.cloud-world.net

Hi Bambiina, basically the news is about Key East (a media content company with BYJ as a major stockholder) investing ten million won (1 Million USD) in four movies of CJ Entertainment. These movies are I'm A Cyborg [yes, this is the one by rain and im su joong], City of Violence, LIfe Is Cool and lastly, Father, Mari and Me.

IMX (another japanese company that BYJ has investment) will also gain the distribution rights to bring these movies into the japanese market. The memorandum of agreement was signed yesterday.

Guest strawberry-

first... i love reading ur longggggggg post bam.....

heheheh.... interesting!!

eventho' i dont have so many Bi's clip... but i always love re-watch over n over to MBC Top ten singers... he really hot there....

and i agree with someone (forget.... :blush: ) that Biers are forgiving....

personally about he's being buff or some people said it with "heavy" i never make this into my mind.... i mean.. he really loves food, hehehehhehe... sure he will gain his weight...

and about "not giving his all" performances.... i always put this in my mind.. that "BI also human"... n he cannot be always perfect n nobody perfect... so i always forgive him....(hahahah... who am i, anyway...??)

n we dont know for sure what kind of person Jung Ji Hoon is.... who knows that at that time he had a problem.... any problem... maybe he's not in a good health... or maybe he lost his money (hahahah...)

n as i know... he's one of a friendly korean artist... not many korean artist who really left a message to their fans once a month (at least) ..n BI did it....

i have lotts of infos about others..from my friends....

n i got infos from japanese that when SadTango released... his single was sold out in the first day.... n even my friend didnt get the single... so she must looked in a small music store....^^

and about singer or actor...???

i miss him as a singer/performer if he's in a drama...

and i miss him as an actor if he's on stage...

so love him all the way^^

thanks to jin, sam, and all biers!!!

Guest luckycarrienew

Bi說可以原諒那個不懂事的小孩 但是那小孩得先回到原本那家咖啡店

當面跟雨說"I'm sorry!!"給雨一杯超大杯Free的卡布其諾 和 掌聲 一切可重新

來過-------> It is real and true!!-------> Only gentle way------>Hug no kiss, Got it??---->Serious!!

18SX - or with Parent guidance..

031219kmkoreanmusicawardsperfn.jpg

It's seven o'clock and the .. dot dot dot.. (hehehe... that's is all I could make out... ^_^)

Though I could not understand half of it - who am I kiddin... more like all of it... I still enjoy the

performance very very very much....

And they has smoke commin out (the big screen)... exactly my feeling ...

If I didn't watch his performance and only listen to this song... I would not have imagine that

you can actually choreograph something for this song. But with Bi... he can do wonders on stage.. :lol:

He can turn this song into something scorching hot.. I used to think only female singer can pull something

like this.. I never tot that a guy could actually do a "pole" dance.. :phew: --- Poor mic stand

I don't know why I think he was so hot (yea yea - I know I repeated that word so many time - )

He was rather thin.. not much muscle.. just a bit here and there.. but truthfully I find the performance

much much more shekshi compare to his below caps..(ie performance)... Ahh look at those abs.. :w00t:

jjjjj4yi.jpg

It's something about that Nice and slow song.. I'm not sure if I like thin Bi more - Was it the body..

OR the "body language"? .. The sultry look .. the suggestive moves.. is it the reason??? I would gasp

for air everytime I play that vid... isk isk isk... It's normal rite.. I should be affected rite?? It's reflex..

Something about the whole outfit... the mood and the smoke that make this performance ultra hot..

I think this is some form of art ... muahahahhahahah... and I loveeeeee ittt...

Very Sang Doish... A toy boy image???? :vicx: ....

I should stop huh?? :huh: Lets discuss this somewhere else - somewhere more appropriate...

Just look at this... I never tot playing with one lip could be ..... :vicx: Okay okay ---- :taking this discussion

somewhere else:

default16wmv9ga.gif

Guest leix_

Park Nam-yong already passed as Bi's decoy...

..can he also pass as his brother base from their looks? :P

biny.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Guest docirene

Yo

Docirene... I never been to all of the performance :lol: .. I only been to his BKK concert and HK concert.

I wrote all that base on the clip I dwnloded.. base on discussion we had back then.

And as for the "Very very lazy performance" should we say - Very very shy performance?? :phew:

anyway I am really glad you girls enjoyed it..thank you everyone... I have to stop or I would be caught

spamming....

Bi - Well First I tot I love the actor Bi more than the singer Bi. I watch full house everyday. Mostly I talked about Young Jae... seldom talked about his performance. I tot he was a better actor than singer..

I guess the bashers had something to do with this... but as time goes by.. slowly I learned more about Bi as

a singer - his passion for dancing and singing.. and slowly.. I miss the singer more than the actor Bi.

I want the singer more than the actor Bi.. And now if I need to choose between singer Bi or actor Bi..

I would definitely choose the Singer Bi... this is more important to me.

Docirene - I was so engrossed capping I forgot to uplod Instead of saying gudby for you.. gimme

sometime I will uplode and you too crazy one just gimme sometime.. I will uplod..

oh im sorry i thought you were in all of them but you're a good analyst of these live perfs so it's pretty much alright even if just based on discussions from d/l clips.

abt being an entertainer (dancer/singer) and actor, just like bi, if i may quote him, if you make him choose which of these he prefers, he says it's hard cuz it's like making him choose which parent he loves most, mom or dad? so he didnt choose. just like him, i wont. i like all of him. he, to me, is a triple media superstar bec. he excels in all 3.

thx for the ISG, im d/l ing it now.

biny.jpg

as bi's decoy, when? sorry but my eyes dont agree that they can pass off as brothers. very different. but i think the young lad who joined the JYP search for superstars could really pass off as a kid bro of bi

Guest luvashley

Hi I am Omshanti,

New to this site but not new to bi. I have been trying to read all of your post (gonna take me sometime LOL.) Anywho you guys seem really cool and have alot of people here. I love Bi I think he is very talented. He is a triple threat he can dance sing and act. Of course you all already know that LOL. Anywho hope u don't mind making a little room in here for me.

Nice to meet ya :D

welcome here. u will enjoy yourself. :lol:

Guest speed_devil

Not sure if this has been posted before.....

20 May 2006 - ING concert [fancam 12 min full clip - Escape from the Sun, I Do, It's Raining]

Please click on pic to download

ing4bj.jpg

Guest LoveRain

I'm not sure if this has been posted. My MTV channel addresses the Pantech MV as "The Memory I Have On My Hand".

MV RAIN - The Memory I Have On My Hand

rain6rj.jpg

format : wmv, 33.7 MB

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/smilelandfanclub/d1jx7

credit : kate666 // RainThailand.net

really?!?! was this the english title of the song?!?! :blink:

thanks for sharing this one, kate..

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/jakwas/biny.jpg

jaky, for me its ok!!

i like Namyoung too.. they're so cute in here.. :blush:

for ALL those who contributed wonderful news, pics and vids shared for the past days..

thanks a bunch!!

Guest RainFever

*** Click on pic to download ***

22 May 2006 - MnetWide Ent News_ING Festival

060522mnetwideentnewsingfestiv.jpg

23 May 2006 - YTN Star News_ING Festival

060523ytnstarnewsingfestivalav.jpg

credits to mazingga for the clips

Guest luckycarrienew

Not sure if this has been posted before.....

20 May 2006 - ING concert [fancam 12 min full clip - Escape from the Sun, I Do, It's Raining]

Please click on pic to download

ing4bj.jpg

I use MXIE dl :P

Read心經三變就不會Blush!!(depend on u~but I really do ^^)

Older one song to u 柯有倫 哭笑不得

Guest devips

I'm not sure if this has been posted. My MTV channel addresses the Pantech MV as "The Memory I Have On My Hand".

MV RAIN - The Memory I Have On My Hand

rain6rj.jpg

format : wmv, 33.7 MB

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/smilelandfanclub/d1jx7

credit : kate666 // RainThailand.net

It's been a while since I visit this thread.*wave to everyone* There are so many backlogs :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for all the links

Guest fatgrrl_slim

as bi's decoy, when? sorry but my eyes dont agree that they can pass off as brothers. very different. but i think the young lad who joined the JYP search for superstars could really pass off as a kid bro of bi

docirene, NamYoung acted as Bi's decoy in HongKong last July 2005, to evade the press that kept swarming all over him. Fooled them big time, too! :P

Guest luckycarrienew

Rain said:自己要勇敢

我能教你的全都教了

不要再傷害我

這樣會心碎

Guest docirene

docirene, NamYoung acted as Bi's decoy in HongKong last July 2005, to evade the press that kept swarming all over him. Fooled them big time, too! :P

wow, how's that , should i call it, cool? bi is so uber famous, he needs a decoy to evade the press. hahaha