Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Jang Geun Suk shuffle dances in Roppongi

2011-09-13

20110913_Janggeunsuk_japan.jpg

On September 13th, actor Jang Geun Suk cracked up fans with a hilarious picture on his Twitter.

His accompanying message read, “ Is the shuffle dance prohibited in Roppongi? No one knows who I am right? Hee Hee the raw liver is still alive!“.

The ‘raw liver’ statement Jang Geun Suk made refers to his guesting on MBC‘s ‘Knee-Drop Guru’, where he talked about his friendship with Rain. At the time, he had stated, “I have something that Rain hyung doesn’t have, and it’s none other than a youthful liver.”

In the photo, you can see the actor comically imitating the prohibition sign above. The purpose of him wearing the mask and shades was to hide his identity from the public, but the dotted hairbow seems to be countering that point, don’t you think?

Source + Photos: OSEN via Naver//allkpop

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jang Keun Suk and Rain take picture together

September 13, 2011

20110913_1315881408_47286000_1.jpg

Actor Jang Keun Suk recently met singer Rain.

On the 12th, Jang tweeted pictures with the comment, “I met a male human.”

In one picture, Jang is making the V sign while posing with Rain. Rain is putting his arm around Jang’s shoulder. As Jang said on MBC’s Knee-Drop Guru, he is close with Rain.

In another picture, Jang is making a funny face and Rain is staring at the camera just behind Jang.

People responded: “I’m jealous.” “He knows many celebrities.” “I want to drink with him.” “Rain made me laugh out loud.”

20110913_1315881388_02181200_1.jpgSource: TV ReportSource: TV

Source: TV Report

Jang Geun Suk shuffle dances in Roppongi

2011-09-13

*quoted image*

On September 13th, actor Jang Geun Suk cracked up fans with a hilarious picture on his Twitter.

His accompanying message read, “ Is the shuffle dance prohibited in Roppongi? No one knows who I am right? Hee Hee the raw liver is still alive!“.

The ‘raw liver’ statement Jang Geun Suk made refers to his guesting on MBC‘s ‘Knee-Drop Guru’, where he talked about his friendship with Rain. At the time, he had stated, “I have something that Rain hyung doesn’t have, and it’s none other than a youthful liver.”

In the photo, you can see the actor comically imitating the prohibition sign above. The purpose of him wearing the mask and shades was to hide his identity from the public, but the dotted hairbow seems to be countering that point, don’t you think?

Source + Photos: OSEN via Naver//allkpop

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jang Keun Suk and Rain take picture together

September 13, 2011

*quoted image*

Actor Jang Keun Suk recently met singer Rain.

On the 12th, Jang tweeted pictures with the comment, “I met a male human.”

In one picture, Jang is making the V sign while posing with Rain. Rain is putting his arm around Jang’s shoulder. As Jang said on MBC’s Knee-Drop Guru, he is close with Rain.

In another picture, Jang is making a funny face and Rain is staring at the camera just behind Jang.

People responded: “I’m jealous.” “He knows many celebrities.” “I want to drink with him.” “Rain made me laugh out loud.”

*quoted image*Source: TV ReportSource: TV

Source: TV Report

anjjo, Rain should have joined in with him on that dance.hehehe - But this guy is plain silly. Well, I am happy to see that RAIN is doing well. I love RAIN's pose here. He's just adorable watching him like that..... :lol:

anjjo, Rain should have joined in with him on that dance.hehehe - But this guy is plain silly. Well, I am happy to see that RAIN is doing well. I love RAIN's pose here. He's just adorable watching him like that..... :lol:

Hi willenette, you're so right, this guy is everywhere and silly, but he is friendly. :lol: But in terms of his (Rain's) being "hyung" relationship to them, I think I prefer Se7en more than him, hahah. :vicx::lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fanmade - Rain sketches picture

2011-09-12

y1.jpg

y2.jpg

credit:as tagged //Naomi Mihara//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Hi willenette, you're so right, this guy is everywhere and silly, but he is friendly. :lol: But in terms of his (Rain's) being "hyung" relationship to them, I think I prefer Se7en more than him, hahah. :vicx::lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fanmade - Rain sketches picture

2011-09-12

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit:as tagged //Naomi Mihara//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

anjjo, thanks always for having nice words about Se7en.....Their friendship with RAIN is on different level, I'm sure. But JGS is very friendly, right you are, dear. And this eccentric actor is second to none when it comes to spontaneous pranks. Thanks for posting these sketches made by Nao again. Hehehe - maybe Nao just can't take off her eyes on her pencil & pads drawing anything about RAIN, huh? Looking at these sketches she made it looks as if she's glued to her stuffs. I like all of RAIN's poses that she drew! And I really appreciate & feel glad of her constant sharing of her sketches with us. :lol:

Hi bbly, I also wonder why he didn't spend this great holiday with his family, maybe he wants to rest and relax and with the pic below, I think his Dad made it up for him - :D

Rain's Dad & Thanksgiving gift

2011-09-13

*quoted image*

by hana

Source:rainstorm

Especially knowing that it will be the last Chuseok before his MS and knowing that this day is also an important day to pay respects and prayers to your beloved ones who passed away (thinking of Rain's mother). Where his Rain's dad going with all those gifts?

I definitely prefer Se7en as well!

Especially knowing that it will be the last Chuseok before his MS and knowing that this day is also an important day to pay respects and prayers to your beloved ones who passed away (thinking of Rain's mother). Where his Rain's dad going with all those gifts?

bbly, I suppose Rain's dad distributed all those gifts to their relatives and friends. They share their blessings. :wub::D

You do? That will make our willenette happy, heheh :lol: BTW, Jang Geun Suk is very popular in Japan. He was the top Korean celebrity earner in Japan for the first half of 2011, the press said he is following the footsteps of BYJ. Good for him, he seems to be lovable though I think he's a weirdo. :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-09-13 Rain Signature

source : http://photozou.jp/photo/show/1804105/98489328

SSII.jpg

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Hi bbly, ye, his last Chuseok before his MS but not really his last to spend this holidays with his family & loved-ones since holidays such as this one, they're allowed to go home & spend time with their families..... :Wahhh........thanks for liking Se7en as well.........lol:

bbly, I suppose Rain's dad distributed all those gifts to their relatives and friends. They share their blessings. :wub::D

You do? That will make our willenette happy, heheh :lol: BTW, Jang Geun Suk is very popular in Japan. He was the top Korean celebrity earner in Japan for the first half of 2011, the press said he is following the footsteps of BYJ. Good for him, he seems to be lovable though I think he's a weirdo. :lol:

Hi anjjo, when you posted that photo of his Dad yesterday with many packages, I was wondering about the picture, too. So, you think those were gifts to their relatives & friends, huh? Wow, those were a lot & in bulk packages..... :lol:

*** At least, we got some info about NA DVD sales. I feel happy that I've my own copy of this movie. :sweatingbullets:

[sep-14-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_Total sales of Ninja Assassin DVDs.

profile_normal.jpg

29rain Ji hoon jung

우왕 ~ 정말 시장이 어마어마한것같다 잊고 있었다 런닝개런티라는...것을 http://twitpic.com/6klgd8

Favorite Retweet Reply

Wow~ (Hollywood) market seems to be so enormous..I've forgot that I'm supposed to receive a running guarantee.

t2%281%29.jpg

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

English translation by rain bird.

*** Gosh, I really love all Mentholatum pictures. This photo is putting images in my head – hehehe. RAIN wouldn’t even have to make a lot of effort to look sexy & HOT! Great shot! :sweatingbullets:

[09-14] 11-09-14 Rain mentholatum

credit as tagged / ratoka-rainlegend

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤#中秋假期疯狂玩乐了三天,假期综合症还木有彻底赶跑?!早上还要和客人开会,倦容、疲惫统统noway!早上洁面后轻拍上曼秀雷敦能量爽肤水,富含卓越保湿成分透明质酸,优越锁水,绿茶清新气味助你击退倦容,激活肌肤能量,精神焕发一整天!

mentholatum_1.jpg

*** I’ve never seen any interviews of JGS but now I know he’s as crazy as his wardrobe! No offense meant here - I was saying it’s cute. He’s hilarious! Maybe this is his true self, I don’t know. He’s either really high or really low – hahaha. And this dude is looking like a lady because of his long hair. If he is good with drinking, he can be a part of those guys late night. He’s one of the stars I know the least about, so this has given me a look into his personality. I remember the article about him wanting to be friend with LMH. Hahaha…. I wonder what was on his mind at that moment. I’m just shock with his goofiness. :lol:

Variety Roulette: Knee-Drop Guru (Murupak Dosa)

by javabeans | September 13, 2011

dosa248-00020a.jpg

RAIN mentioned :

And now for our second installment in our Variety Roulette series, where we grab random episodes of random variety shows and hope they’re any good. Our inaugural post was on talk show Strong Heart, and this one will be another talk show and another one of Kang Ho-dong’s four gigs, Murupak Dosa, or Knee-Drop Guru.

The guest of honor? Drama star (You’re Beautiful, Beethoven Virus), former child actor, current leading man, he of the pretty hair and the boyish smile, Jang Geun-seok.

EPISODE 248. Broadcast on September 9, 2011.

(skipped unrelated.....)

girlfriday: And then he tells the story of going to a Rain concert in Busan, which was the first time they saw each other in ten years. He got all excited that they were doing this dance he loves (which he demonstrates for a jaw-dropped Ho-dong) and got called onstage to dance. He admits that he was so thrilled that he danced in front of Rain: “He’s the Dance King, but I was like, ‘I’m the Shuffle King!’”

javabeans: How funny is it that Geun-seok smashes into his own photobook while demonstrating his dance? They even show footage of the concert, and yup, there he is. He explains how at first Rain was like, “Cool, look at him go” but the longer he went on, the more astounded he became, to the extent that Geun-seok was worried he’d worn out his welcome and offended Rain. “Thankfully, there were a lot of Japanese fans there.”

dosa248-00148.jpg

javabeans: He tells a story about Rain, framing it in terms of, “There’s one thing I have that he doesn’t…youth.” It’s only five years between them, but he explains that Rain can’t outdrink him, and the hangovers basically keep him down all day the following day. Geun-seok points out the virtues of having a younger, less damaged liver. Now, that I can relate to.

girlfriday: It’s hilarious. It basically amounts to: what I have that Rain doesn’t have is a healthy liver!

11-09-12 Rain with Jang Geun Suk @ ANNIVERSAIRE CAFE in Tokyo

Cap by ratoka

ANNIVERSAIRE CAFE information

http://r.tabelog.com/tokyo/A1306/A130602/13004409/dtlphotolst/P8120806/?smp=1&ityp=4

http://giftcafe.anniversaire.co.jp/index.php

tokyo.JPG

tokyo_2.PNG

11-09-12 Rain with Jang Geun Suk @ ANNIVERSAIRE CAFE in Tokyo

Cap by ratoka

ANNIVERSAIRE CAFE information

http://r.tabelog.com/tokyo/A1306/A130602/13004409/dtlphotolst/P8120806/?smp=1&ityp=4

http://giftcafe.anniversaire.co.jp/index.php

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. The facade of the coffee shop looks so cool! :lol:

September 14, 2011

Lee Byung Hun Is Chosen for Most Wanted Hallyu Star For Dinner Date

“Hotel.com” conducted a survey and Lee Byung Hun tops the list followed by actor Jang Geun Seok.

Actor Lee Byung Hun has been selected for the most wanted Hallyu star for a dinner date at a hotel in the survey conducted among Japanese fans. The world’s largest hotel booking site “Hotel.com (www.hotels.com)” reported on September 7 that they had conducted the survey with 400 females consisting with 100 females from each age groups from twenties to fifties to find out the most wanted Hallyu star for their dinner date at a hotel, and Lee Byung Hun ranked atop the survey and he was followed by Jang Geun Seok and Bae Yong Joon. In addition, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Jang Dong Gun, Kwon Sang Woo, Won Bin, Ryu Si Won, Rain, and Song Seung Hun were included at the top 10.

In addition, Japanese females answered their purpose of visiting Korea as shopping (335 respondents), eating (319 respondents), and sight-seeing (199 respondents), and the survey also revealed that their friends (50.5%) and family members (40.3%) accounted more than 90 percent for their travel companions.

“Hotel.com” is the hotel booking site that has the list of 140,000 hotels all around the world and more than two million users’ reviews.

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/EntertainmentNews/view.html?No=7911

[sep-14-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_Just name whatever you want to get.

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

@NYPark79 말만해^^

Favorite Retweet Reply

Just name whatever you want to get^^

myProfileImage_normal.jpg

Park Nam yong

@NYPark79 Park Nam yong

@29rain 뭐 사줄꺼야??

via twtkr for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply

What will you buy for my present?

** Old one right below the post above, has been included to enhance content understanding **

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

우왕 ~ 정말 시장이 어마어마한것같다 잊고 있었다 런닝개런티라는...것을 http://twitpic.com/6klgd8

Favorite Retweet Reply

Wow~ (Hollywood) market seems to be so enormous..I've forgot that I'm supposed to receive a running guarantee.

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

English translation by rain bird

Wow, wouldn't mind getting those kind of gifts too. :P

Hahahaha, again we have the same opinion dear. I think too that JGS is a weirdo, but an adorable one. ;)

Hi bbly, ye, his last Chuseok before his MS but not really his last to spend this holidays with his family & loved-ones since holidays such as this one, they're allowed to go home & spend time with their families..... :Wahhh........thanks for liking Se7en as well.........lol:

Thanks for that information! So at least he gets to spend holidays with his family even when in military.

[sep-14-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_In Kobe.

image_normal.jpg

zzinzzeo Shin Se Ho

@

@gori7911니들 와이파이방에 옹기종기 모여있는거 보니 할거 없는거 같은데 걍 니들이 오지?? @29rain @kostyle0324

Favorite Retweet Reply

You guys seem to be gathered at a Wi-Fi internet cafe, this shows that you have a lot of time on your hands.

So just come over here..

profile_normal.jpg

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

@zzinzzeo 넘어와여 @kostyle0324 @gori7911

Favorite Retweet Reply

Just come over here..

image_normal.jpg

zzinzzeo Shin Se Ho

@

고베면 오사카 근천데 안들리고 걍가냐??? @29rain @kostyle0324 @gori7911

Favorite Retweet Reply

Why don't you stop by on your way to Osaka if you're now in Kobe near Osaka?

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain http://twitter.com/#!/zzinzzeo

Englsih translation by rain bird.

*** I’ve never seen any interviews of JGS but now I know he’s as crazy as his wardrobe! No offense meant here - I was saying it’s cute. He’s hilarious! Maybe this is his true self, I don’t know. He’s either really high or really low – hahaha. And this dude is looking like a lady because of his long hair. If he is good with drinking, he can be a part of those guys late night. He’s one of the stars I know the least about, so this has given me a look into his personality. I remember the article about him wanting to be friend with LMH. Hahaha…. I wonder what was on his mind at that moment. I’m just shock with his goofiness. :lol:

Variety Roulette: Knee-Drop Guru (Murupak Dosa)

by javabeans | September 13, 2011

*quoted image*

RAIN mentioned :

And now for our second installment in our Variety Roulette series, where we grab random episodes of random variety shows and hope they’re any good. Our inaugural post was on talk show Strong Heart, and this one will be another talk show and another one of Kang Ho-dong’s four gigs, Murupak Dosa, or Knee-Drop Guru.

The guest of honor? Drama star (You’re Beautiful, Beethoven Virus), former child actor, current leading man, he of the pretty hair and the boyish smile, Jang Geun-seok.

EPISODE 248. Broadcast on September 9, 2011.

(skipped unrelated.....)

girlfriday: And then he tells the story of going to a Rain concert in Busan, which was the first time they saw each other in ten years. He got all excited that they were doing this dance he loves (which he demonstrates for a jaw-dropped Ho-dong) and got called onstage to dance. He admits that he was so thrilled that he danced in front of Rain: “He’s the Dance King, but I was like, ‘I’m the Shuffle King!’”

javabeans: How funny is it that Geun-seok smashes into his own photobook while demonstrating his dance? They even show footage of the concert, and yup, there he is. He explains how at first Rain was like, “Cool, look at him go” but the longer he went on, the more astounded he became, to the extent that Geun-seok was worried he’d worn out his welcome and offended Rain. “Thankfully, there were a lot of Japanese fans there.”

*quoted image*

javabeans: He tells a story about Rain, framing it in terms of, “There’s one thing I have that he doesn’t…youth.” It’s only five years between them, but he explains that Rain can’t outdrink him, and the hangovers basically keep him down all day the following day. Geun-seok points out the virtues of having a younger, less damaged liver. Now, that I can relate to.

girlfriday: It’s hilarious. It basically amounts to: what I have that Rain doesn’t have is a healthy liver!

Hi willenette, thank you for sharing this. After Fugitive, I never have visited Dramabeans and since I have read many portions of this interview in various Kpop sites, I am curious and opted to read its entirety. I can say that the guy is so hyper and full of energy. The thing with him I believe is that he is a habitual drinker and that's the reason why he can outdrink Rain and not because he is younger. In some news, if I am not mistaken, his hangover results in some of his ailments. And he sure wants to befriend the famous people, hahah. :lol: I feel good that javabeans will no longer cover Part 2 of this show. BTW, I noticed that you were not able to include this excerpt, which I think is very relevant - :D

javabeans: I think it’s also that he’s candid about his ego. A lot of people try to do the false modesty thing or play down their ego, but he’s sorta brash-as-you-please about it. He has this gift for making every situation about himself. Can you imagine seeing somebody else’s fans and deciding that the way to give them something special is to take a picture of yourself with them? (The story: He’d been invited to Rain’s after-party following a concert, and seen a crowd of international fans waiting around for a glimpse of him. That made him think that somewhere in the world, there were fans waiting for a glimpse of Geun-seok, so he wanted to do something for them. The answer? A sel-ca with them!) Yet he’s completely serious about his thought process.

Wow, wouldn't mind getting those kind of gifts too. :P

Hahahaha, again we have the same opinion dear. I think too that JGS is a weirdo, but an adorable one. ;)

JGS is making our thread lively. Actually there are some same news about him mentioning Rain in some sites (Hancinema, etc.) but I think it is no longer important to post. He's taking much of our space. :lol::lol:

Hi willenette, thank you for sharing this. After Fugitive, I never have visited Dramabeans and since I have read many portions of this interview in various Kpop sites, I am curious and opted to read its entirety. I can say that the guy is so hyper and full of energy. The thing with him I believe is that he is a habitual drinker and that's the reason why he can outdrink Rain and not because he is younger. In some news, if I am not mistaken, his hangover results in some of his ailments. And he sure wants to befriend the famous people, hahah. :lol: I feel good that javabeans will no longer cover Part 2 of this show. BTW, I noticed that you were not able to include this excerpt, which I think is very relevant - :D

javabeans: I think it’s also that he’s candid about his ego. A lot of people try to do the false modesty thing or play down their ego, but he’s sorta brash-as-you-please about it. He has this gift for making every situation about himself. Can you imagine seeing somebody else’s fans and deciding that the way to give them something special is to take a picture of yourself with them? (The story: He’d been invited to Rain’s after-party following a concert, and seen a crowd of international fans waiting around for a glimpse of him. That made him think that somewhere in the world, there were fans waiting for a glimpse of Geun-seok, so he wanted to do something for them. The answer? A sel-ca with them!) Yet he’s completely serious about his thought process.

JGS is making our thread lively. Actually there are some same news about him mentioning Rain in some sites (Hancinema, etc.) but I think it is no longer important to post. He's taking much of our space. :lol::lol:

anjjo, oh, thanks for this additional posting about JGS - I think I overlooked this part.....You know, JGS didn't talk about RAIN, LMH & KYN alone but I also heard that he also mentioned about BYJ & this I'm soooo curious to know. :lol:

*** This is where RAIN donated his (3) rubber shoes................while BYJ had his signature wines. :lol:

Bae Yong-joon, Park Jin-young, Jeon Ji-hyeon, Rain, Jo In-seong and Son Ye-jin all together, but why?

Bae Yong-joon, Park Jin-young, Jeon Ji-hyeon, Rain, Jo In-Seong and Son Ye-jin got together for the kids in Africa.

A charity program called "The Rainbow Project" to help open up the dreams of poor children in Africa allows the stars to donate their personal possessions and share their minds.

At the event which will be held from the 17th to the 25th in Seoul, donations of pictures and paintings, sculptures, performances, stars' possessions, medical techniques, beauty and promotion will take place.

Top stars such as Bae Yong-joon, Park Jin-young, Jeon Ji-hyeon, Rain, Jo In-Seong, Son Ye-jin, Jang Hyeok, Kim Hyun-joong, Ko Soo, Kang Ji-hwan, Lee Min-ki, Daniel Henney, Song Joong-ki, Ryoo Seung-soo, Kim Soo-hyeon-I, 2PM, Miss A and several others will participate in this charity.

Jo In-Seong said, "I am happy to be able to give a hand to those children Africa. I hope everyone gathers the support to help them live with dreams and goals". Jeon Ji-hyeon also said, "I hope I can deliver hope and happiness to many. Son Ye-jin donated a bracelet she made herself and said, "I am so happy my personally made bracelet could be a part of this".

"The Rainbow Project" is hosted by art director Ko Young-hee, who has taught art to those who couldn't afford it for ten years, and Broom Tree. The profits made in this event will all be donated to African children.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

[Sep-15-2011] DVD sales of 'Ninja Assassin starring Rain, are about to reach $ one million.

coming201109142233520.jpg

The Numbers, a company that counts box-office receipts, says that since the release of DVD of hollywood movie 'Ninja Assassin', in which singer and actor Rain plays the leading role, on March 16 of last year, 950,320 copies have been sold over. Its total sales are $ 16,199,523 to date.

'Ninj Assassin' starring Rain was filmed in 2009 and produced by the Wachowskis brothers. Rain was the first Korean to star in such a hollywood major movie, which created a great sensation. Rain made his hollywood film debut in movie 'Speed Racer' directed by the Wachowskis brothers.

Credit to Sports Hankook :

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=038&aid=0002179546

English translation by ran bird.

Thanks for that information! So at least he gets to spend holidays with his family even when in military.

bbly, I think the only hindrance where you'll spend it inside the camp is when you're on-training. You know, as his enlistment is nearing, I'm feeling sad.............It's known & he said that he wants to be in an “active service” meaning, not a public service personnel. A public service personnel deals with public services, such as working at train stations and selling tickets or transporting goods for the military. It’s a fixed hourly job that doesn’t involve a lot of physical stress. Usually, those who are assigned here are those not strong enough condition to handle the physical stresses of active duty. I’ll be happy in case he’ll be assigned in a public service – he’ll be more visible then. So we won’t miss him as much. :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

[Sep-15-2011] DVD sales of 'Ninja Assassin starring Rain, are about to reach $ one million.

*quoted image*

The Numbers, a company that counts box-office receipts, says that since the release of DVD of hollywood movie 'Ninja Assassin', in which singer and actor Rain plays the leading role, on March 16 of last year, 950,320 copies have been sold over. Its total sales are $ 16,199,523 to date.

'Ninj Assassin' starring Rain was filmed in 2009 and produced by the Wachowskis brothers. Rain was the first Korean to star in such a hollywood major movie, which created a great sensation. Rain made his hollywood film debut in movie 'Speed Racer' directed by the Wachowskis brothers.

Credit to Sports Hankook :

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=038&aid=0002179546

English translation by ran bird.

Hi willenette, thanks for this good news. I just wonder why the title is like that because it was stated that the sales is already $16,199,523 to date and it is the copies sold that is nearing 1 million from 950,320 copies already sold. I think there is something wrong in the translation. $1 million is such a pittance. :lol: So by now its sales had already reached the more than $l6,000.000.00. mark.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain Anchor Beer picture

credit : ggg6599 blog // cap by ratoka

anchor.JPG

Hi willenette, thanks for this good news. I just wonder why the title is like that because it was stated that the sales is already $16,199,523 to date and it is the copies sold that is nearing 1 million from 950,320 copies already sold. I think there is something wrong in the translation. $1 million is such a pittance. :lol: So by now its sales had already reached the more than $l6,000.000.00. mark.

anjjo, though, I'm not very good in figures & Math is really my waterloo but when I read this article a while ago, I was also wondering why it was like that.................You may be right, it might be the translation..............But, $1-M, dear is still small amount for you even in US$, huh? Well, this amount is still on & counting................I hope people could still support this movie by purchasing the original DVD copy. :lol:

anjjo, though, I'm not very good in figures & Math is really my waterloo but when I read this article a while ago, I was also wondering why it was like that.................You may be right, it might be the translation..............But, $1-M, dear is still small amount for you even in US$, huh? Well, this amount is still on & counting................I hope people could still support this movie by purchasing the original DVD copy. :lol:

willenette, I think I am misunderstood, my dear, of course, U$1- M is such a big sum, specially here in our place, what I mean is that such amount is too small compared to the more than U$16-M sales of Ninja Assassin DVD copies, something like a degradation. U$l5-M is such a big difference. I hope I have not offended anyone by my earlier remark, since I don't even have a 0% of said amount, too poor, heheh :lol::lol:

willenette, I think I am misunderstood, my dear, of course, U$1- M is such a big sum, specially here in our place, what I mean is that such amount is too small compared to the more than U$16-M sales of Ninja Assassin DVD copies, something like a degradation. U$l5-M is such a big difference. I hope I have not offended anyone by my earlier remark, since I don't even have a 0% of said amount, too poor, heheh :lol::lol:

anjjo, I do understand you, dear - and I don't think there's something wrong with what you said.............you're just saying your thoughts here & that was your opinion.............We're the same, we don't have that huge amount & echoing your words, 0% even of that figure but at least we're free here to say what we think, right? :D:lol: