Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest docirene

Bam dearie, wow what an analysis of all his live perfs. i appreciate this. i learned a lot just by reading your post. and you really poured your heart into every show. i like that. i wish i could even see him just once. but you are such a record breaker, a real fan. now i am not just a proud BiER bec. of Bi but because of fellow fans (BiER/BiKyo fan) like you. thx for posting this. btw, wrote you a personal msg re: IOSG vid. i also would like to ask if you have the donloadable link to the fanmade video where every Rain fan groups from various countries gave their greetings to Bi? Rain China/Taiwan/Philippines/Bangkok/Simgapore/etc? i love that. saw at youtube once. it's touching. i think i saw ur name there if im not mistaken. correct me if im wrong.

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

i loved ur post Bam

we all just want the best for bi and your post definatly shows it :)

do you still have the MTV China award show file?

do you mind uploading it? :D if not, i can find it somewhere elsewhere

i dont think theres a chance for me to go to another one of his concerts :(

unless, maybe i could go to the last one? in korea..maybe it will be in the summer again

by the time it comes around for his last concert?? maybe..im just too hopefule :rolleyes::lol:

Guest Naoise

OMG we can see who's online again! AWESOME! :w00t:

Bam chinggu, thanks for that wonderful record breaking long post. I can feel your love for Bi through every words, and I am really touched and happy when reading it :blush:

You don't need to explain why you criticized him, I think everybody who know you will know those came from love. Like a parent when criticizing their child, because they are afraid someone else will criticize and it will hurt so much for the parent, even more than the child.

Bam...Ling, Kev and I were there for the ING concert and we were expecting a much plumper Bi....we were pleasantly surprised by what we saw. He has become bigger in the sense that he has put on more bulk, not FAT. He looked just as hot as ever. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Thanks for your report!!! Really really appreciate it. Of course you didn't offend anyone. Are you going to the I concert as well?

Moor, of course you are welcome to join the Korean concert thing (well if it happens that is :P ) The more the merrier.

Bam, I would absolutely love to go to his Seoul concert, I am sure it will be really special since it is the closing of his World tour and in his hometown...... but yeah my concern is also about the tickets :unsure: Can we get good seats, or can we get seat at all? But since they will open Cloud for us in June, maybe we can get the reserved seats for Cloud? *dream mode* hehehehe

Sam & Jin, I love you two. Thank you for the update & translations, you two are the vesttt! :blush:

Yo Sandra - I was hoping you would write something....

Well... I believe it was the best show as you put it.. coz I know you Sandra - you could be very demanding..

Very very demanding and Your standards are higher than mine.... I am so glad you have enjoyed

yourself... I bet you and Ling were waiting to get a glimpse of that roll of fat... :P.. dissapointed??

Very very glad that I am wrong.. (BTW - I love to know your comment about 7 ;) ) ..

Jo I am as avid fan as you.. just that I have time to "waste"... and Bi is my hobby. I have no other hobby..

Docirene... I never been to all of the performance :lol: .. I only been to his BKK concert and HK concert.

I wrote all that base on the clip I dwnloded.. base on discussion we had back then.

Sam/Jin - That was just like 10 of his performance - out of hundreds.. imagine if we were to write

about all of his perf. I would be missing for days just to write...

Paulette - I have to agree with you about the MBC Movie show - I think he was sick. He tried but failed.

The hair looks like he just got out of the shower and that make his perf even worst.. :D

And as for the "Very very lazy performance" should we say - Very very shy performance?? :phew:

anyway I am really glad you girls enjoyed it..thank you everyone... I have to stop or I would be caught

spamming....

Bi - Well First I tot I love the actor Bi more than the singer Bi. I watch full house everyday. Mostly I talked about Young Jae... seldom talked about his performance. I tot he was a better actor than singer..

I guess the bashers had something to do with this... but as time goes by.. slowly I learned more about Bi as

a singer - his passion for dancing and singing.. and slowly.. I miss the singer more than the actor Bi.

I want the singer more than the actor Bi.. And now if I need to choose between singer Bi or actor Bi..

I would definitely choose the Singer Bi... this is more important to me.

Docirene - I was so engrossed capping I forgot to uplod Instead of saying gudby for you.. gimme

sometime I will uplode and you too crazy one just gimme sometime.. I will uplod..

Guest ripgal

Bi - Well First I tot I love the actor Bi more than the singer Bi. I watch full house everyday. Mostly I talked about Young Jae... seldom talked about his performance. I tot he was a better actor than singer..

I guess the bashers had something to do with this... but as time goes by.. slowly I learned more about Bi as

a singer - his passion for dancing and singing.. and slowly.. I miss the singer more than the actor Bi.

I want the singer more than the actor Bi.. And now if I need to choose between singer Bi or actor Bi..

I would definitely choose the Singer Bi... this is more important to me.

Docirene - I was so engrossed capping I forgot to uplod Instead of saying gudby for you.. gimme

sometime I will uplode and you too crazy one just gimme sometime.. I will uplod..

i have the exact same thoughts..i always loved Bi as an actor before.. i thought he could perform better as an actor compared to a singer..

but as i got to know Bi more, i loved him as a whole, a singer and also an actor..

cos i think he performs his best whenever he's singing and acting.. and the admiration grows as i know him more..

now i like him as he is, singer or actor.. i watch as much as clips as i can. whenever there's Bi.. i will be there! ^_^:sweatingbullets:

Guest kky2k

Thank you so Jinless and Rayndrop as always for the updated news/pictures.

Credit natsuki @ Cloud-Taiwan & benamoo:

PopJam:

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

Kim ^^

Guest luvashley

Bam, yes i totally agree with u. The MBC 2004 performance in which he was wearing all white is my fav performance. Everytime when i want to lure my friends to become Bi fans, i will show them the clip first.

Yes, u r rite, his performance was great in between 2003 to mid 2004. I like all his performance in that period, the dancing is great, he is energetic and cheeky and he looks determined.

Congratulations, u have become Agent B. :lol:

Guest nikelope

was readin thru some previous pages n saw somethin abt his new single "Freeway". Is it in Jap or Korean? Anyone got the link to the mp3? haven haf the chance to listen too..

Also saw the newspaper article abt payin S$500 for Rain's concert. My heart will bleed if i pay that amt..it will wipe up my savings! hopefully they will price it at affordable rate for all of us.. =)

Hi Naoise...we just got back from Seoul this evening and unfortunately we couldn't stay for the I concert.... we don't have enough leave (need to keep for world tour). He has top billing for I concert and whoever gets to go will be very lucky. KM TV is promoting this very strongly on their station... I saw it many many times on TV. Let's hope that clips for it will come out really soon.

Guest QtyAngel29

May 22, 2006 Rain Lost His Money

Credit: from baidu.com //jinless/soompi

Ch to eng: aznangel29@sexybi

This is too cute and too funny!

Several days ago someone was waiting for Rain outside of JYPE.

Then a JYPE staff member has said that Rain had lost some money.

Some where questioning how much did he lost, was it a lot? How much was it?

Someone had found money at the JYPE parking lot

Was the amount of money huge?

It was only 2000 won (Korean money) meaning it stands for 16 CNY ha ha ha ha ha ha

Laughed so hard that my stomach hurt….but it was really cute and lovable

It wasn’t 20 million won or 200 million won it was 2000 won hahahaha

That is our lovable Rain hahaha

Someone had found the money in the parking lot. Rain was looking all over for it. The next day people said he had bags under his eyes. So they said the founder will give rain back his money when the founder sees him.

mtvtrlseoul4zu.jpg

File name: 060522 MTV TRL Seoul- Interview editing.

File type: avi

Size: 124MB

Length: ~10mins

Source of clip: Rainhk clubbox.

Credits: Rainhk clubbox, jinlees @ soompi for link, ayu @ sexybi for uploading.

download: sendspace.

For anyone who wants this, and if the direct link dies off. =]

Thanks for the pictures jinlees!

Yay, we can finally see names down here, hurrah for that!

And oh Amy29, welcome! You've finally posted!

awww thx i see myself in there..hehehe thank u so much

[Korean News] Jihoon visits Vietnam on 8th June

Credit: Baidu.com

Kr to Ch: Yunrain

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Jihoon visits Vietnam on 8th of June, at a stadium in Ho Chih Minh to participate MNET and some Hallyu performance put together by local entrepreneurs. He'll also hold a press conference on that day. JYP said, "Rain has received many invitations, but none worked out eventually. This is the first time he is meeting Vietnam fans. Rain has been running on a hectic schedule lately because of his filming commitments in Korea and Single promotional activities in Japan. He departs for Vietnam on the morning of 8th June and returns the next day. He'll be going to Japan on the 13th of June, having his fan-meeting on 15 and 16th. Tentatively, he is set to return to Korea on the 19th.

真的是快累死了....

------------------------------------------------------

智薰6月8日访问越南,在胡志明市的某体育场参加MNET和国内企业主办的什么韩流方面的表演,当天还会召开记者招待会。JYP指出:雨受到多次邀请,但一直没能成行,这是第一次到越南和当地的FANS见面。雨因为拍电影和在日本发行第2张单曲,日程紧张,他于6月8日上午出国,第2天回国。 他将于6月13日前往日本,15-16日有FAN MEETING,预计19日回韩国。

智薰要累死了, 翻译这样的东西只能让我更心痛。。。

I just wanted to add additional info to that.. a fan located in Vietnam said she got this from a reliable source ^^ He's gonna perform at "Quan Khu 7 theatre"

Hmm I wonder if it's there will be Viet singers from US?? Cause I never knew or even heard of any Viet singers in Vietnam itself. Man.. I want to be there haha xP Wonder if he will say a few phrases in Vietnamese? Like he did for his China and Japan fans :w00t: Gosh, he's just traveling everywhere isn't he x]]

Guest Inconnu

^ Korea's entertainment is pretty big in Vietnam

so maybe there will be Viet singers/actors there to

watch him perform? I know that Full House was

pretty popular there. ^^ I'm trying to get in

contact with my two cousins. I'm hoping that they'll

be able to go to the concert because they also live

in Ho Chi Minh.

I just hope Viet fans wont hurt him x___x;;

Viet fans are known for being aggressive. They just

get a bit too hyped up when they see their favorite

star.

(sorry, silent Bier. LOL, just came in to make a statement).

Guest charissejeong

[Korean News] Jihoon visits Vietnam on 8th June

Credit: Baidu.com

Kr to Ch: Yunrain

Jihoon visits Vietnam on 8th of June, at a stadium in Ho Chih Minh to participate MNET and some Hallyu performance put together by local entrepreneurs. He'll also hold a press conference on that day. JYP said, "Rain has received many invitations, but none worked out eventually. This is the first time he is meeting Vietnam fans. Rain has been running on a hectic schedule lately because of his filming commitments in Korea and Single promotional activities in Japan. He departs for Vietnam on the morning of 8th June and returns the next day. He'll be going to Japan on the 13th of June, having his fan-meeting on 15 and 16th. Tentatively, he is set to return to Korea on the 19th.

I assume Director Park is getting some headaches with Bi's schedule. :o:blink:

oopss sorry no offense meant. but after reading so much sad mats abt rain, having seen so much tears and pain, i prefer to see him smile. but humans go through a gamut of emotions so no one can keep smiling or crying all the time. well taken. peace :)

hey there,

I didn't take offense at all. :D It was just a random comment.

And now in English...:lol:

Thanks jinlees :wub:

Jihoon on NHK POP JAM Today

22 June 05

Credit: Rainingforever@baidu// jinlees@soompi

Everybody, just came back from Pop Jam

Fans of Rain filled 6 to 7 floors!

Rain who came on near to the end of the programme was wearing white

Before singing, he said "Hello everybody" in Japanese

Then the music of "Freeway" started

Towards the end, many fans sand along with him

It was enthusiastic and warm onsite

Rain's stage performance is the best

His singing is good, his dancing so full of tempo, and his cutesy part was good too

People who are seeing Rain's special and lively dance moves must have had a shock

The hot atmosphere there, was I the only one who felt it?

MV was great too. But I think he was really good "LIVE"

His cuteness reminds me of "Instead of Saying Goodbye"

Feels like a song which fans can interact along with has been borned.

I think the debut of "Freeway" was very successful!

Freeway is the best!

Jeong Jihoon...Love you so much...

Hmmmm....Freeway really seems to be the Japaneses' style.

i actually received a report today that you all are spamming in here ^^

but after looking through the post seems that you are all just excited over Bi..

as i've done in other threads, please learn to cut down on personal greetings in the thread.. because it makes the forum look like a chat is taking place.

also, can some of you please abide to the re-quote of pictures rules? you can check the rules announcement about that. I'd appreciate that if anyone of you want to re-quote pictures.. please remove the image tags and just requote the URLs. It will save some loading time of the pages.

Thanks.