Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Hi bbly, I also love Mentholatum photos & the CF, everything about it............just so nice & cool! About your opinion on Baekga, I respect it. Like you, I feel awkward when I read his tweet calling RAIN 'honey" - :lol:

It's not even the fact that they call each other honey or that he calls Baekga honey, it is just Baekgas whole attitude and I don't know, it is just a feeling deep down in me and I am not very fond of him or not very happy about his friendship with our Rain.

anjjo, it looks like that RAIN & JGS are that close based from those video clips we saw recently in Busan. Hahaha - those playful clips…..It's good to see them being close together! In the show, he didn't only talk about RAIN but he also talked about LMH & his scandal with KYN before............. :lol:

Hi willenette, seems like Se7en has a rival but I suppose he is closer to Rain than JGS considering how caring is Rain with his many tweets to Se7en. :wub: I am glad to know that JGS is also Rain's friend and like you, I thought at first that he is gay due to his long hair, feminine features and outfit. I remember one time that he wore a thing like a bra under his transparent shirt. hahah :lol:

Anyway, here are some of their pics -

Rain & Jang Geun Seok swimming

2011-09-08

cr : http://twitpic.com/6htfce, huda@rain-cloud.co.kr

lee.jpg

More from Rain's Best Show concert last Aug. 4, 2011

credit:as tagged

c0047605_0551887.jpg

c0047605_05529100.jpg

c0047605_0553851.jpg

It's not even the fact that they call each other honey or that he calls Baekga honey, it is just Baekgas whole attitude and I don't know, it is just a feeling deep down in me and I am not very fond of him or not very happy about his friendship with our Rain.

Hi bbly, I am in complete and total agreement with you. It's like an ordeal seeing his pics with Baeckga over and over again in different occasions be it on interviews or leisure/work trips. At first, I thought it is great to have such kind of friendship but now it seems that I can no longer tolerate it, addressing one another honey is ridiculous, though I read from a comment that this kind of endearment is common among straight men in Korea, I still can't take it. vicx.gif Some fans termed their relationship as bromance but whatever it is, I hope Rain will tone down with his publicity with Baeckga, feeling its too excessive already and because I think it is not doing him any good. phew.gif:angry:

Hi willenette, seems like Se7en has a rival but I suppose he is closer to Rain than JGS considering how caring is Rain with his many tweets to Se7en. :wub: I am glad to know that JGS is also Rain's friend and like you, I thought at first that he is gay due to his long hair, feminine features and outfit. I remember one time that he wore a thing like a bra under his transparent shirt. hahah :lol:

Anyway, here are some of their pics -

Rain & Jang Geun Seok swimming

2011-09-08

cr : http://twitpic.com/6htfce, huda@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

More from Rain's Best Show concert last Aug. 4, 2011

credit:as tagged

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, ye, I feel that Se7en has a special place in RAIN's heart............they've been friends for quite so long now. Really? He tried wearing a bra? Weird, huh? Anyway, thanks for posting more photos of them. RAIN really loves water, be in a pool or in a beach. :sweatingbullets:

11-09-06 Rain Collection Charity Auction

source : http://blog.naver.com/africaart_ko/140138606847 // cap by ratoka

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

비, 정지훈 소장품 자선경매 / 무지개빛 꿈 & 맑은잔치

*quoted image*

anjjo, definitely, RAIN has so much collection of rubber shoes or might be some are even duplicated. :lol:

Comedian Park Sung Gwang was once chased by Rain’s fans

September 09, 2011

ebb095ec84b1eab491.jpg

On the September 8 episode of KBS’s variety show Happy Together 3, Park Sung Gwang, a Korean comedian, was invited as one of the comedian guests. On the show, he revealed an embarrassing anecdote regarding Rain. He was hunted by Rain’s fans for secretly eating Rain’s box lunch.

Park opened his mouth by saying, “When I just became a comedian, Rain came out with his new album, Rainism, using the comedian room for his green room. One day when I entered the room, he was not in the room because it was the time for him to stand on stage. In the room, I saw a large number of lunch boxes sent by his fans highly piled up. I decided to steal some of them. Unluckily, I was caught by Rain’s fans at the scene.”

Source: TVreport

09-09] [Cloud Notice] we've contacted J.Tune side by e-mail on behalf of Cloud members

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/b ... h_what=&keyword / ratoka-rainlegend

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

Various kinds work has been given to us at once, so the progress of the work keeps

slowing down. We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause you.

On behalf of you, we've contacted J.Tune Camp's fan manager 'Lee Jung Jin' by e-mail.

It may be summarized as follows.

1. 8th term official fan meeting.

- Would it be possible to hold the fan meeting?

- If it is impossible to hold the fan meeting until our artist's contract with J.Tune expires,

who will be responsible for communicating with 8th term Cloud executive board regarding

the fan meeting?

2. When is the exact date when he'll enter the army?

- We Cloud want to accommodate to his military service schedule and show him our

minds.

3. Please update us with his official schedule after his nationwide tour.

(exclusive of The Festival of The Handicapped's Art and Culture')

As soon as we get a reply, we'll let you know.

Thank you.

*** Chuseok celebration is starting tomorrow – Wondering where is RAIN going to celebrate this, huh? Do we receive Chuseok greetings thru video from him – it’s been a while since the last time I saw him wearing Hanbok (Korean traditional clothing) as well….. (although, I really don’t find him cool wearing one - ) “Happy Early Chuseok! “, RAIN. Have fun! :lol:

Hi bbly, I am in complete and total agreement with you. It's like an ordeal seeing his pics with Baeckga over and over again in different occasions be it on interviews or leisure/work trips. At first, I thought it is great to have such kind of friendship but now it seems that I can no longer tolerate it, addressing one another honey is ridiculous, though I read from a comment that this kind of endearment is common among straight men in Korea, I still can't take it. vicx.gif Some fans termed their relationship as bromance but whatever it is, I hope Rain will tone down with his publicity with Baeckga, feeling its too excessive already and because I think it is not doing him any good. phew.gif:angry:

I am very relieved to see I am not the only one having this opinion, although each one for his own reasons. I am struggling with this a while now and wasn't sure if I express it openly or not. But now seeing how Baekga brags about that he calls Rain "honey", I was like: come on, enough is enough now! And it is not even about what others might think, that they have a different kind of relationship (some for sure think that) or that I doubt their orientation (and it wouldn't make a difference to me as to each one his life, I respect that). What disturbs me so much is that I just get the feeling Baekga is profiting a lot from being Rain's friends and he is too public with it, always emphasizing and presenting how close they are. You never see Rain doing that! And for sure Rain has some other close friends, some of them even in the entertainment circle like his friend who played in Fugitive and ALTK (sorry forgot his name and I am too lazy to look it up looool).

Like you anjjo, I think too that Baekga isn't doing Rain any good, sorry. :mellow:

Comedian Park Sung Gwang was once chased by Rain’s fans

September 09, 2011

*quoted image*

On the September 8 episode of KBS’s variety show Happy Together 3, Park Sung Gwang, a Korean comedian, was invited as one of the comedian guests. On the show, he revealed an embarrassing anecdote regarding Rain. He was hunted by Rain’s fans for secretly eating Rain’s box lunch.

Park opened his mouth by saying, “When I just became a comedian, Rain came out with his new album, Rainism, using the comedian room for his green room. One day when I entered the room, he was not in the room because it was the time for him to stand on stage. In the room, I saw a large number of lunch boxes sent by his fans highly piled up. I decided to steal some of them. Unluckily, I was caught by Rain’s fans at the scene.”

Source: TVreport

Hahahaha, that is what you get for messing with Clouds and stealing our Rain's food. :P

09-09] [Cloud Notice] we've contacted J.Tune side by e-mail on behalf of Cloud members

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/b ... h_what=&keyword / ratoka-rainlegend

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

Various kinds work has been given to us at once, so the progress of the work keeps

slowing down. We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause you.

On behalf of you, we've contacted J.Tune Camp's fan manager 'Lee Jung Jin' by e-mail.

It may be summarized as follows.

1. 8th term official fan meeting.

- Would it be possible to hold the fan meeting?

- If it is impossible to hold the fan meeting until our artist's contract with J.Tune expires,

who will be responsible for communicating with 8th term Cloud executive board regarding

the fan meeting?

2. When is the exact date when he'll enter the army?

- We Cloud want to accommodate to his military service schedule and show him our

minds.

3. Please update us with his official schedule after his nationwide tour.

(exclusive of The Festival of The Handicapped's Art and Culture')

As soon as we get a reply, we'll let you know.

Thank you.

I can't wait for October when Rain's contract expires with J. Tune. Goodness, I hope Rain takes a good decision then. J. Tune doesn't seem to care much about the fans. And even the Cloud Executive Team show kind of frustration. I think they have very valid points here and good questions, especially the one about the military entering date.

*** Chuseok celebration is starting tomorrow – Wondering where is RAIN going to celebrate this, huh? Do we receive Chuseok greetings thru video from him – it’s been a while since the last time I saw him wearing Hanbok (Korean traditional clothing) as well….. (although, I really don’t find him cool wearing one - ) “Happy Early Chuseok! “, RAIN. Have fun! :lol:

Thanks for the reminder! When is Chuseok exactly?

Thanks for the reminder! When is Chuseok exactly?

Hi bbly, Chuseok in Korea starts TODAY..............and is celebrated with a four-day national holiday. :lol:

KOCIS publishes English guidebook on Hallyu

hRyBhrIPxbNFdkTuAWLo.jpg

To introduce modern Korean culture to overseas readers, a guidebook on Hallyu has been published earlier this month by the Korean Culture and Information Service (KOCIS) under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.

Titled “The Korean Wave,” this book is intended to introduce readers to modern Korean culture, including Korean pop music, TV dramas, and movies, upon the recent spread of K-pop in the world.

The book, the first in a series of books on modern Korean culture, is composed of four chapters -- “Birth of the Korean Wave,” “The Neo-Korean Wave,” “What’s Korean Pop Culture Got?” and “The Korean Wave in Other Fields.”

This book begins with the recent worldwide Hallyu (Korean Wave) boom by mentioning a recent K-pop concert in Paris in May this year which drew the attention of thousands of European K-pop fans.

It also introduces popular idol groups and singers, who have won international popularity, including Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, 2PM, Wonder Girls, KARA, Rain, Big Bang, and Boa.

This book also contains information about popular Korean TV dramas, including “Winter Sonata,” “Jewel in the Palace,” and “Jumong,” which kicked off the Hallyu boom overseas, as well as famous movies like “Old Boy,” “The Host,” and “The King and the Clown” which received favorable responses at well-known international film festivals.

To help readers better understand the current Hallyu boom, it also informs readers of the cultural and historic background of modern Korean culture by explaining modern Korean history and culture in the 1960s and ‘70s with interesting pictures.

KOCIS co-published this book is with Seoul Selection and plans to produce more books on K-pop, Korean dramas, and Korean classical music in near future.

KOCIS Director Seo Kang-soo said in a press release that this book will show the dynamic energy and diversity of modern Korean culture and help its readers better understand Hallyu as a long-lasting phenomenon.

This book can be downloaded in PDF format from the homepage of Korea.net. To download the book, click here.

By Yoon Sojung

Korea.net Staff Writer

[07-Sep-11][Nikkei]Nikkei.com (Japan Economy News) ranked Hallyu stars

all2.jpg

Nikkei.com (Japan Economy News) ranked Hallyu stars based on both awareness and popularity of the star to Japanese people in their entertainment magazine.

skipped , , , , ,

Popularity Ranking (Hallyu stars who are most popular)

Top 30 Female / Male

01. Choi Ji Woo / Jang Geun Suk

02. Yoon Son Ah / Lee Byung Hun

03. Kim Tae Hee / Won Bin

04. Lee Yong Ae / Kwon Sang Woo

05. Yoon Eun Hye / Bae Yong Joon

06. Song Hye Kyo / Jang Dong Gun

07. Moon Geun Young / Lee Hong Gi (FT Island)

08. Lee Young Ah / Ryu Si Won

09. Ha Ji Won / Hyun Bin

10. Chae Rim / Song Seung Hun

11. Lee Ji A / Max Changmin (TVXQ/DBSK)

12. Shin Min Ah / Kim Hyun Joong

13. Park Shin Hye / Gong Yoo

14. Koo Hye Sun / Kang Dong Won

15. Son Ye Jin / Ji Sung

16. Han Hyo Joo / Park Si Hoo

17. Bae Doo Na / U-Know Younho (TVXQ/DBSK)

18. Kim Jung Eun / Jung Yong Ha(CNBLUE)

19. Gong Hyo Jin / So Ji Sub

20. Yoona(SNSD) / Ji Jin Hee

21. Lee Da Hye / Jung Ji Hoon (Rain)

22. Eugene / Lee Seo Jin

23. Lee So Yeon / Kim Bum

24. Kim So Hyun / Lee Joon Ki

25. Soo Ae / Joo Ji Hoon

26. Han Ji Hye / Jung Woo Sung

27. Park Min Young / Jung Joon Ho

28. Kim Nam Joo / Oh Ji Ho

29. Jun Ji Hyun / Lee Seung Gi

30. Jang Na Ra / Kim Jae Joong(JYJ)

30. Park Soo Jin / Choi Seung Hyun(Big Bang)

[source: Nikkei.com, CDBLOOM @YEH.NET, DC MBC Drama Gallery, & DCUNE] // allkpop forum

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[09-Sep-11]Hallyu Star Most Wanted Dinner Date (Mention Rain)

2011090809344493912_1.jpg

In a research survey conducted by world's largest hotel booking site, Travelocity (www.hotel.com), actor Lee Byung Hun tops the list of Japanese fans' most wanted Hallyu star for a dinner date. Lee Byung Hun gained 100 points out of 400 survey participants consisting women between 20-50 respectively. The rest of the list included celebrities Jang Geun Suk, Bae Yong Jun, TVXQ, Jang Dong Gun, Kwon Sang Woo, Won Bin, Ryu Si Won, Rain and Song Seung Hun making the top 10.

In addition, the 3 main attraction for visiting South Korea as listed by the participants are shopping, food and sight-seeing. 50.5 % would go with friends on the tour while 40.3% chose family members.

Reposted fr.:Rain Legend

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain old picture

2011-09-09

Credit : naver blog // cap by ratoka

hhhhh.jpg

Hi bbly, Chuseok in Korea starts TODAY..............and is celebrated with a four-day national holiday. :lol:

In that case I wish Rain and all the Koreans a happy Chuseok!

11-08-25 Rain @ Paichai University before training

Credit : SuJr是我的命 @ RainBar // shelley @ raincloudhk // ratoka@rain-cloud

我一個朋友在韓國的培材大學,然後Rain去他們大學拍電影(不知道電影名字,表pia我~),然後用手機拍了下來~激動啊!在這裡就不多廢話了,上圖! ! !

Paichai University 培才大學배재대학교

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%9F%B9%E6%9D%90%E5%A4%A7%E5%AD%A6

4%284%29.jpg

5%284%29.jpg

6%284%29.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain Haechandle pic

2011-09-10

cr : rainist // huda@rain-cloud.co.kr

2%288%29.jpg

1%289%29.jpg

[sep-11-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's signature at a Japanese restaurant yesterday (from Twitter)

ssssssssss.jpg

The signature in the picture says, "'Soo Min' hyungnim, I hope your business comes on well !!"

어제 다케야를 찾아준 에프티아일랜드 종훈이, 기아타이거즈의 나지완선수, 넥센의 박정준&문성현선수, 마지막으로 세계적인 월드스타 정지훈(비)님!! 캬~~(먼저 알아봐주셔서 감사합니다~^^)모두감사합니다~! http://yfrog.com/185ycyj

FT Island's member 'Jong Hoony', Kia Tigers' player 'Na Ji Wan', Neksen's players 'Park Jung Joon & Moon Sung Hyun', and finally, the world's star 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Bi) !! who called at our Dakeya (a Japanese restaurant in Seoul's Cheongdam-dong) yesterday..Wow~~(Thank you Bi for acknowledging me before I greeted you~~^^) I’d like to thank you all~!

source : http://yfrog.com/185ycyj

English translation by rain bird

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Look at Rain's body shape on the 2nd picture - so fit and well-shaped, and those broad shoulders, just amazing.

Thanks for sharing!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for posting these photos. He looks so nice & cool here. So good to see new pictures again related to the movie. This looks such a beautiful film: Ah, I feel sorry that the movie won't be shown here in our side. :sweatingbullets:

11-09-12 RAIN With Jang Geun Seok

credit : @treeJ_company @ Twitter// ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

source : http://twitpic.com/6jsbxt

이것이 바로 생 간이다!!!!으아!!!!!!! http://twitpic.com/6jsibf http://twitpic.com/6jsibr

ㄴ ㅑ...남자사람만났어.....-_- http://twitpic.com/6jsbxt

duuuu.jpg

2%289%29.jpg

3%286%29.jpg

Jang Geun Suk and Rain take photos together

2011-09-13

Pls. see pics earlier posted above.

Two hot stars, Jang Geun Suk and Rain, recently met up for some fun times together. On September 12th, Jang Geun Suk shared photo updates of himself with the world star.

Jang Geun Suk wrote, “I met a man today. This is none other than raw liver!!”

Looking playful in one cut and friendly in the other, it’s amusing to see the ahjumma fans lined up at the window behind them, looking as excited as ever to be catching glimpses of the Hallyu stars.

The ‘raw liver’ statement Jang Geun Suk makes is in reference to his guesting on MBC‘s ‘Knee-Drop Guru’ where he talked about his friendship with Rain. At the time, he had stated, “I have something that Rain hyung doesn’t have, and it’s none other than a youthful liver.”

Netizens commented, “I’m so jealous!”, “Can I join you for drinks?” and “The best network to have!”

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate//allkpop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you dear! I hope that Rain has a nice Chuseok, but unfortunately he spends Chuseok, this important time of the year in Japane with Jang Geun Seok, instead of his family, which kind of makes me sad.

Hi bbly, I also wonder why he didn't spend this great holiday with his family, maybe he wants to rest and relax and with the pic below, I think his Dad made it up for him - :D

Rain's Dad & Thanksgiving gift

2011-09-13

c0047605_020536.jpg

by hana

Source:rainstorm

Jang Geun Suk and Rain take photos together

2011-09-13

Pls. see pics earlier posted above.

Two hot stars, Jang Geun Suk and Rain, recently met up for some fun times together. On September 12th, Jang Geun Suk shared photo updates of himself with the world star.

Jang Geun Suk wrote, “I met a man today. This is none other than raw liver!!”

Looking playful in one cut and friendly in the other, it’s amusing to see the ahjumma fans lined up at the window behind them, looking as excited as ever to be catching glimpses of the Hallyu stars.

The ‘raw liver’ statement Jang Geun Suk makes is in reference to his guesting on MBC‘s ‘Knee-Drop Guru’ where he talked about his friendship with Rain. At the time, he had stated, “I have something that Rain hyung doesn’t have, and it’s none other than a youthful liver.”

Netizens commented, “I’m so jealous!”, “Can I join you for drinks?” and “The best network to have!”

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate//allkpop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain's Dad & Thanksgiving gift

2011-09-13

*quoted image*

by hana

Source:rainstorm

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this article & his Dad's photo. Nice & cool pictures. BTW, RAIN's hat is similar to his Dad - hehehe. Look at those ahjummas in the B/G watching them - hahaha. I'd do exactly the same if I were there - But seriously, JGS looks really that he adores RAIN..... I'm sure both had fun time together! Oh, I read that JGS has an eye infection right now? Wondering how he would look like when his hair will be short, huh because I've known him with long hair ever since. :lol:

11-09-12 RAIN With Jang Geun Seok

credit : @treeJ_company @ Twitter// ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

source : http://twitpic.com/6jsbxt

이것이 바로 생 간이다!!!!으아!!!!!!! http://twitpic.com/6jsibf http://twitpic.com/6jsibr

ㄴ ㅑ...남자사람만났어.....-_- http://twitpic.com/6jsbxt

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, I am happy to see that RAIN is doing well. I can’t wait for his Charity Live concert soon to start this afternoon. :sweatingbullets: